Report NEP-UPT-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pivato, Marcus, 2009. "Social choice with approximate interpersonal comparisons of well-being," MPRA Paper 17060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiane Ernst & Christian Thöni, 2009. "Bimodal Bidding in Experimental All-Pay Auctions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-25, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Either, Or. Exploration of an Emerging Decision Theory," MPRA Paper 12897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Justin Leroux, 2009. "Share the Gain, Share the Pain? Almost Transferable Utility, Changes in Production Possibilities and Bargaining Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0903, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- José Luiz Barros Fernandes & Juan Ignacio Peña & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2009. "Behavior Finance and Estimation Risk in Stochastic Portfolio Optimization," Working Papers Series 184, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Uhlenbrock, Birgit, 2009. "Financial market´s appetite for risk: and the challenge of assessing its evolution by risk appetite indicators," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Yukihiro Tsuzuki & Akira Yamazaki, 2009. "Hedging European Derivatives with the Polynomial Variance Swap under Uncertain Volatility Environments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-653, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.