A Rationale for Preference Reversal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Seidl, Christian & Morone, Andrea, 2005. "Comparing preference reversal for general lotteries and income distributions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 682-710, October.
- Chorus, Caspar G. & Arentze, Theo A. & Molin, Eric J.E. & Timmermans, Harry J.P. & Van Wee, Bert, 2006. "The value of travel information: Decision strategy-specific conceptualizations and numerical examples," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 504-519, July.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2012.
"Salience Theory of Choice Under Risk,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 127(3), pages 1243-1285.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Salience Theory of Choice Under Risk," Working Paper 29210, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Bordalo, Pedro & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2012. "Salience Theory of Choice Under Risk," Scholarly Articles 10636303, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Andrei Shleifer & Nicola Gennaioli & Pedro Bordalo, 2011. "Salience theory of choice under risk," 2011 Meeting Papers 1442, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2010. "Salience Theory of Choice Under Risk," NBER Working Papers 16387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Either, Or. Exploration of an Emerging Decision Theory," MPRA Paper 12897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce I. Carlin & David T. Robinson, 2009.
"Fear and loathing in Las Vegas: Evidence from blackjack tables,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(5), pages 385-396, August.
- Bruce Ian Carlin & David T. Robinson, 2009. "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: Evidence from Blackjack Tables," NBER Working Papers 14955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Glenn W, 1994. "Expected Utility Theory and the Experimentalists," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 223-253.
- Robert Lapson, 1992. "Expected Value," Discussion Papers 1037, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Drakopoulos, S. A., 1997.
"Origins and Development of the Trend Toward Value-Free Economics,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 286-300, September.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 1997. "Origins and Development of the Trend towards Value-Free Economics," MPRA Paper 15245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9691-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chorus, Caspar G. & Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2008. "A Random Regret-Minimization model of travel choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Drago, Francesco & Kadar, Dora, 2006. "Rebate or Bait? A Model of Regret and Time Inconsistency in Consumer Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 5757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Willinger, 1990. "La rénovation des fondements de l'utilité et du risque," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(1), pages 5-48.
- Ramón J. Sirvent Boix & Josefa Tomás Lucas, 1992. "Una versión de la teoría del arrepentimiento: aplicación a la demanda de seguro," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(1), pages 43-62, January.
- Kim, Younjun, 2015. "Essays on firm location decisions, regional development and choices under risk," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005579, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:88-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Schmidt & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2008.
"Third-generation prospect theory,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 203-223, June.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 2008. "Third-generation prospect theory," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28932, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mara Thiene & Marco Boeri & Caspar Chorus, 2012. "Random Regret Minimization: Exploration of a New Choice Model for Environmental and Resource Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 413-429, March.
- H. Lorne Carmichael & W. Bentley Macleod, 2006. "Welfare Economics with Intransitive Revealed Preferences: A Theory of the Endowment Effect," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 193-218, May.
- Emily Lancsar & Jordan Louviere, 2006. "Deleting 'irrational' responses from discrete choice experiments: a case of investigating or imposing preferences?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 797-811.
- Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F., 2013.
"In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 126-140.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner, 2012. "In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks," MPRA Paper 36100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco Molinari, 1994. "La teoria HSSB e il concetto di certo equivalente," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 17(2), pages 33-39, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:3:p:428-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.