Report NEP-CBE-2002-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi, 2002. "A Very Reasonable Objective Still Beyond Our Reach: Economics as an Empirically Disciplined Social Science," LEM Papers Series 2002/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Evidence Theory: A Mathematical Framework for Unpredictable Hypotheses," Experimental 0207001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Daniel Levinthal & Luigi Marengo, 2001. "Bridging Contested Terrain: Linking Incentive-Based and Learning Perspectives on Organizational Evolution," LEM Papers Series 2001/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:isu:genres:2051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Murray Petrie, 2002. "Institutions, Social Norms and Well-being," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/12, New Zealand Treasury.