A new approach to solve old problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veronika K–bberling & Peter P. Wakker, 2004. "A Simple Tool for Qualitatively Testing, Quantitatively Measuring, and Normatively Justifying Savage's Subjective Expected Utility," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 135-145, March.
- Tversky, Amos & Wakker, Peter, 1995. "Risk Attitudes and Decision Weights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1255-1280, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harin, Alexander, 2010.
"Теорема О Существовании Разрывов В Шкале Вероятностей. Ii
[Theorem of existence of ruptures in the probability scale. II]," MPRA Paper 22633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2010.
"Теорема О Существовании Разрывов В Шкале Вероятностей. Дискретный Случай
[Theorem of existence of ruptures in probability scale. Discrete case]," MPRA Paper 23902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "Gains and losses. The same or different choices?," International Finance 0508004, EconWPA.
- Harin, Alexander, 2009.
"Разрывы В Шкале Вероятностей. Расчет Величин Разрывов
[Ruptures in the probability scale. Calculation of ruptures’ values]," MPRA Paper 16663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Harin, 2006. "A Rational Irrational Man?," Microeconomics harin_alexander.34115-060, Socionet.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "Gains and losses: the same or different choices? A “non-ideal” economics approach," International Finance 0509002, EconWPA.
- Alexander Harin, 2006. "Principle of Uncertain Future," Microeconomics harin_alexander.34115-061, Socionet.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk investment insurance;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- D - Microeconomics
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2005-05-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0505005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.