Scientific Revolution. A Farewell to EconWPA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ALLARD, Marie & BRONSARD, Camille & GOURIÉROUX, Christian, 2003. "Aversion Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 04-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Schoemaker, Paul J H, 1982. "The Expected Utility Model: Its Variants, Purposes, Evidence and Limitations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 529-563, June.
- William Goetzmann & Roger Ibbotson, 2005. "History and the Equity Risk Premium," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm448, Yale School of Management.
- Quiggin, John, 2005.
"The Precautionary Principle in Environmental Policy and the Theory of Choice under Uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149847, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John Quiggin, 2005. "The precautionary principle in environmental policy and the theory of choice under uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Massimo Egidi, 2005. "From Bounded Rationality to Behavioral Economics," Experimental 0507002, EconWPA.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics 0511005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsscientific revolution; scientific evolution; bank; market; industry; development; investment; risk;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- D - Microeconomics
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- G - Financial Economics
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2006-01-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2006-01-24 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2006-01-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0512003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.