Scientific Revolution. A Farewell to EconWPA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ALLARD, Marie & BRONSARD, Camille & GOURIÉROUX, Christian, 2003. "Aversion Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 04-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Schoemaker, Paul J H, 1982. "The Expected Utility Model: Its Variants, Purposes, Evidence and Limitations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 529-563, June.
- William Goetzmann & Roger Ibbotson, 2005. "History and the Equity Risk Premium," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm448, Yale School of Management.
- Quiggin, John, 2005.
"The Precautionary Principle in Environmental Policy and the Theory of Choice under Uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149847, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John Quiggin, 2005. "The precautionary principle in environmental policy and the theory of choice under uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Massimo Egidi, 2005. "From Bounded Rationality to Behavioral Economics," Experimental 0507002, EconWPA.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics 0511005, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsscientific revolution; scientific evolution; bank; market; industry; development; investment; risk;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- D - Microeconomics
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- G - Financial Economics
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2006-01-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2006-01-24 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2006-01-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0512003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .