Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ijrema. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-research-in-marketing/ .
2020, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 3-14 Retailing and retailing research in the age of big data analytics
by Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 15-26 The future of marketing
by Rust, Roland T.
- 27-42 The evolving world of research in marketing and the blending of theory and data
by Lehmann, Donald R.
- 43-55 Delimiting disruption: Why Uber is disruptive, but Airbnb is not
by Muller, Eitan
- 56-73 Organizing for cross-selling: Do it right, or not at all
by Homburg, Christian & Böhler, Sina & Hohenberg, Sebastian
- 74-92 Dynamic effects of newcomer salespersons' peer relational exchanges and structures on performance
by Claro, Danny P. & Ramos, Carla & Gonzalez, Gabriel R. & Palmatier, Robert W.
- 93-107 On the monetization of mobile apps
by Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan & Shachar, Ron
- 108-128 Package graphic design and communication across cultures: An investigation of Chinese consumers' interpretation of imported wine labels
by Celhay, Franck & Cheng, Peiyao & Masson, Josselin & Li, Wenhua
- 129-150 Customer satisfaction underappreciation: The relation of customer satisfaction to CEO compensation
by Huang, Ming-Hui & Trusov, Michael
- 151-174 A comparative analysis of marketing promotions and implications for data analytics
by Khouja, Moutaz & Subramaniam, Chandra & Vasudev, Vinay
- 175-195 When do loyalty programs work? The moderating role of design, retailer-strategy, and country characteristics
by Bombaij, Nick J.F. & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 196-212 Direct effect of advertising spending on firm value: Moderating role of financial analyst coverage
by Du, Ding & Osmonbekov, Talai
2019, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 509-527 Strategic orientation and firm risk
by Bhattacharya, Abhi & Misra, Shekhar & Sardashti, Hanieh
- 528-541 Catalogue as a tool for reinforcing habits: Empirical evidence from a multichannel retailer
by Mark, Tanya & Bulla, Jan & Niraj, Rakesh & Bulla, Ingo & Schwarzwäller, Wolfgang
- 542-557 The aesthetic fidelity effect
by Wiecek, Annika & Wentzel, Daniel & Landwehr, Jan R.
- 558-579 Serial product evaluations online: A three-factor model of leadership, fluency and tedium during product search
by Maier, Erik
- 580-596 The distinct influence of power distance perception and power distance values on customer satisfaction in response to loyalty programs
by Wang, Jessie J. & Lalwani, Ashok K.
- 597-612 The multichannel pricing dilemma: Do consumers accept higher offline than online prices?
by Homburg, Christian & Lauer, Karin & Vomberg, Arnd
- 613-629 A model of product compatibility introduction with consumer recognition
by Wei, Yuansheng & Huang, Pei
- 630-646 Political ideology and brand attachment
by Chan, Eugene Y. & Ilicic, Jasmina
- 647-668 Composing tweets to increase retweets
by Jalali, Nima Y. & Papatla, Purushottam
- 669-686 Nostalgia marketing and (re-)enchantment
by Hartmann, Benjamin J. & Brunk, Katja H.
2019, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 350-366 The impact of digital transformation on the retailing value chain
by Reinartz, Werner & Wiegand, Nico & Imschloss, Monika
- 367-384 Branding in the era of digital (dis)intermediation
by Gielens, Katrijn & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M.
- 385-399 Making a first impression as a start-up: Strategies to overcome low initial trust perceptions in digital innovation adoption
by Konya-Baumbach, Elisa & Schuhmacher, Monika C. & Kuester, Sabine & Kuharev, Victoria
- 400-419 International heterogeneity in the associations of new business models and broadband Internet with music revenue and piracy
by Wlömert, Nils & Papies, Dominik
- 420-438 Engaging the unengaged customer: The value of a retailer mobile app
by van Heerde, Harald J. & Dinner, Isaac M. & Neslin, Scott A.
- 439-453 Do mobile banner ads increase sales? Yes, in the offline channel
by Osinga, Ernst C. & Zevenbergen, Menno & van Zuijlen, Mark W.G.
- 454-470 When consumers can return digital products: Influence of firm- and consumer-induced communication on the returns and profitability of news articles
by Schulz, Petra & Shehu, Edlira & Clement, Michel
- 471-491 Online marketing: When to offer a refund for advanced sales
by Wu, Meng & Teunter, Ruud H. & Zhu, Stuart X.
- 492-508 Seeing the wood for the trees: How machine learning can help firms in identifying relevant electronic word-of-mouth in social media
by Vermeer, Susan A.M. & Araujo, Theo & Bernritter, Stefan F. & van Noort, Guda
2019, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 169-184 Capturing digital experience: The method of screencast videography
by Kawaf, Fatema
- 185-199 Measuring and forecasting mobile game app engagement
by Rutz, Oliver & Aravindakshan, Ashwin & Rubel, Olivier
- 200-215 Hook vs. hope: How to enhance customer engagement through gamification
by Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Marchand, André & Fritze, Martin P. & Dong, Lin
- 216-231 Video mining: Measuring visual information using automatic methods
by Li, Xi & Shi, Mengze & Wang, Xin (Shane)
- 232-250 Advertising spending patterns and competitor impact
by Gijsenberg, Maarten J. & Nijs, Vincent R.
- 251-263 Remaining focus increases task evaluation and future task perseverance
by Huang, Yunhui & Jia, Yanli
- 264-280 Too much of a good thing? Consumer response to strategic changes in brand image
by Gaustad, Tarje & Samuelsen, Bendik M. & Warlop, Luk & Fitzsimons, Gavan J.
- 281-305 Counter-arguing as barriers to environmentally motivated consumption reduction: A multi-country study
by Lasarov, Wassili & Mai, Robert & García de Frutos, Nieves & Egea, José Manuel Ortega & Hoffmann, Stefan
- 306-324 Ad wearout wearout: How time can reverse the negative effect of frequent advertising repetition on brand preference
by Kronrod, Ann & Huber, Joel
- 325-340 Feature-based attributes and the roles of consumers' perception bias and inference in choice
by Wu, Fang & Swait, Joffre & Chen, Yuxin
2019, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 3-19 The effect of social networks structure on innovation performance: A review and directions for research
by Muller, Eitan & Peres, Renana
- 20-38 Comparing automated text classification methods
by Hartmann, Jochen & Huppertz, Juliana & Schamp, Christina & Heitmann, Mark
- 39-62 Making new products go viral and succeed
by Nguyen, Hang T. & Chaudhuri, Malika
- 63-82 Competing with co-created products
by Cohen-Vernik, Dinah & Pazgal, Amit & Syam, Niladri B.
- 83-99 Aesthetically (dis)pleasing visuals: A dual pathway to empathy and prosocial behavior
by Grinstein, Amir & Hagtvedt, Henrik & Kronrod, Ann
- 100-116 Modeling the relationship between firm and user generated content and the stages of the marketing funnel
by Colicev, Anatoli & Kumar, Ashish & O'Connor, Peter
- 117-136 Marketing analytics using anonymized and fragmented tracking data
by Kakatkar, Chinmay & Spann, Martin
- 137-150 Cultural influences on brand extension judgments: Opposing effects of thinking style and regulatory focus
by Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon
- 151-168 Shaping consumer preference using alignable attributes: The roles of regulatory orientation and construal level
by Sun, Jin & Keh, Hean Tat & Lee, Angela Y.
2018, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 538-556 Extracting brand information from social networks: Integrating image, text, and social tagging data
by Klostermann, Jan & Plumeyer, Anja & Böger, Daniel & Decker, Reinhold
- 557-574 Brand crises in the digital age: The short- and long-term effects of social media firestorms on consumers and brands
by Hansen, Nele & Kupfer, Ann-Kristin & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten
- 575-590 Evaluating marketplace synergies of ingredient brand alliances
by Koschmann, Anthony & Bowman, Douglas
- 591-610 On the monetary impact of fashion design piracy
by Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan
- 611-627 Investor sentiment and advertising expenditure
by Mian, G. Mujtaba & Sharma, Piyush & Gul, Ferdinand A.
- 628-640 Providing health checks as incentives to retain blood donors — Evidence from two field experiments
by Leipnitz, Sigrun & de Vries, Martha & Clement, Michel & Mazar, Nina
- 641-660 Cannibalization vs. competition: An empirical study of the impact of product durability on automobile demand
by Jayarajan, Dinakar & Siddarth, S. & Silva-Risso, Jorge
- 661-672 Targeting online display ads: Choosing their frequency and spacing
by Försch, Steffen & de Haan, Evert
- 673-685 When consumers become project backers: The psychological consequences of participation in crowdfunding
by Bitterl, Sally & Schreier, Martin
2018, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 359-377 Investors' evaluations of price-increase preannouncements
by Lim, Leon Gim & Tuli, Kapil R. & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 378-393 Temporal myopia in sustainable behavior under uncertainty
by van der Wal, Arianne J. & van Horen, Femke & Grinstein, Amir
- 394-414 Estimating time-varying parameters in brand choice models: A semiparametric approach
by Guhl, Daniel & Baumgartner, Bernhard & Kneib, Thomas & Steiner, Winfried J.
- 415-431 A random coefficients mixture hidden Markov model for marketing research
by Kappe, Eelco & Stadler Blank, Ashley & DeSarbo, Wayne S.
- 432-452 New product success in the consumer packaged goods industry: A shopper marketing approach
by Lamey, Lien & Deleersnyder, Barbara & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M. & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 453-470 The effects of mobile promotions on customer purchase dynamics
by Park, Chang Hee & Park, Young-Hoon & Schweidel, David A.
- 471-489 Advertising non-premium products as if they were premium: The impact of advertising up on advertising elasticity and brand equity
by Guitart, Ivan A. & Gonzalez, Jorge & Stremersch, Stefan
- 490-508 On consumer choice patterns and the net impact of feature promotions
by Guyt, Jonne & Gijsbrechts, Els
- 509-523 May the force drag your dynamic logo: The brand work-energy effect
by Baxter, Stacey M. & Ilicic, Jasmina
- 524-532 Quality signaling via strikethrough prices
by Schmidbauer, Eric & Stock, Axel
2018, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 185-204 Endogeneity in survey research
by Sande, Jon Bingen & Ghosh, Mrinal
- 205-223 Disentangling the effect of services on B2B firm value: Trade-offs of sales, profits, and earnings volatility
by Nezami, Mehdi & Worm, Stefan & Palmatier, Robert W.
- 224-241 Mobile diaries – Benchmark against metered measurements: An empirical investigation
by Lovett, Mitchell J. & Peres, Renana
- 242-257 A simultaneous model of multiple-discrete choices of variety and quantity
by van der Lans, Ralf
- 258-269 Instructional Manipulation Checks: A longitudinal analysis with implications for MTurk
by Paas, Leonard J. & Dolnicar, Sara & Karlsson, Logi
- 270-288 Save or (over-)spend? The impact of hard-discounter shopping on consumers' grocery outlay
by Gijsbrechts, Els & Campo, Katia & Vroegrijk, Mark
- 289-304 Do ads that tell a story always perform better? The role of character identification and character type in storytelling ads
by Dessart, Laurence
- 305-318 The direct and indirect effects of economic wealth on time to take-off
by Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel
- 319-335 Sharing product harm information: The effects of self-construal and self-relevance
by Akpinar, Ezgi & Verlegh, Peeter W J & Smidts, Ale
- 336-358 Friends with benefits: Behavioral and fMRI studies on the effect of friendship reminders on self-control for compulsive and non-compulsive buyers
by De Vries, Eline L.E. & Fennis, Bob M. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Ter Horst, Gert J. & Marsman, Jan-Bernard C.
2018, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-14 Innovations and technological comebacks
by Foucart, Renaud & Wan, Cheng & Wang, Shidong
- 15-33 Big brands, big cities: How the population penalty affects common, identity relevant brands in densely populated areas
by Matherly, Ted & Arens, Zachary G. & Arnold, Todd J.
- 34-59 Capturing flexible correlations in multiple-discrete choice outcomes using copulas
by Kim, Chul & Jun, Duk Bin & Park, Sungho
- 60-80 Brand portfolio coherence: Scale development and empirical demonstration
by Nguyen, Hang T. & Zhang, Yufei & Calantone, Roger J.
- 81-99 Consumer power and choice deferral: The role of anticipated regret
by Mourali, Mehdi & Yang, Zhiyong & Pons, Frank & Hassay, Derek
- 100-115 Optimizing service failure and damage control
by Halbheer, Daniel & Gärtner, Dennis L. & Gerstner, Eitan & Koenigsberg, Oded
- 116-143 Should sequels differ from original movies in pre-launch advertising schedule? Lessons from consumers' online search activity
by Kim, Ho & Bruce, Norris I.
- 144-153 Feeling disconnected from others: The effects of ambient darkness on hedonic choice
by Huang, Xun (Irene) & Dong, Ping & Labroo, Aparna A.
- 154-169 Beyond close vs. distant ties: Understanding post-service sharing of information with close, exchange, and hybrid ties
by Menon, Kalyani & Ranaweera, Chatura
- 170-184 Who needs a reason to indulge? Happiness following reason-based indulgent consumption
by Petersen, Francine Espinoza & Dretsch, Heather Johnson & Komarova Loureiro, Yuliya
2017, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 761-779 Metrics unreliability and marketing overspending
by Sridhar, Shrihari & Naik, Prasad A. & Kelkar, Ajay
- 780-798 Mediation analysis: A new test when all or some variables are categorical
by He, Jiaxiu & Wang, Xin (Shane) & Curry, David J.
- 799-812 Overcoming lower imagery ability through process priming
by Ostinelli, Massimiliano & Böckenholt, Ulf
- 813-828 Time preferences and the pricing of complementary durables and consumables
by Ahmadi, Iman & Skiera, Bernd & Lambrecht, Anja & Heubrandner, Florian
- 829-850 The ugly side of customer management – Consumer reactions to firm-initiated contract terminations
by Lepthien, Anke & Papies, Dominik & Clement, Michel & Melnyk, Valentyna
- 851-871 When brand anthropomorphism alters perceptions of justice: The moderating role of self-construal
by Kwak, Hyokjin & Puzakova, Marina & Rocereto, Joseph F.
- 872-891 The differential impact of brand loyalty on traditional and online word of mouth: The moderating roles of self-brand connection and the desire to help the brand
by Eelen, Jiska & Özturan, Peren & Verlegh, Peeter W.J.
- 892-900 Posting from beyond the grave: An autopsy of consumer attitudes toward promotional communication in a posthumous context
by Boeuf, Benjamin & Darveau, Jessica
- 901-918 Social influence in the adoption of a B2B loyalty program: The role of elite status members
by Viswanathan, Vijay & Sese, F. Javier & Krafft, Manfred
- 919-941 When serving customers includes correcting them: Understanding the ambivalent effects of enforcing service rules
by Habel, Johannes & Alavi, Sascha & Pick, Doreén
2017, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 593-603 Protecting customer privacy when marketing with second-party data
by Schneider, Matthew J. & Jagpal, Sharan & Gupta, Sachin & Li, Shaobo & Yu, Yan
- 604-621 Marketing accounts
by Bendle, Neil Thomas & Wang, Xin (Shane)
- 622-640 Incorporating hidden costs of annoying ads in display auctions
by Stourm, Valeria & Bax, Eric
- 641-659 What should be the dependent variable in marketing-related event studies?
by Skiera, Bernd & Bayer, Emanuel & Schöler, Lisa
- 660-677 The impact of investor impatience and environmental turbulence on myopic marketing management and stock performance
by Chung, Tuck Siong & Low, Angie
- 678-693 Inter-Generational Pendula (IGP): Toward a theory of immigrant identity, materialism and religiosity
by Zolfagharian, Mohammadali & Ulusoy, Ebru
- 694-716 Advertising and price competition in a manufacturer-retailer channel
by Chan, Tat Y. & Narasimhan, Chakravarthi & Yoon, Yeujun
- 717-733 Ethnic minority consumers reactions to advertisements featuring members of other minority groups
by El Hazzouri, Mohammed & Main, Kelley J. & Carvalho, Sergio W.
- 734-745 Corporate social responsibility and product quality: Complements or substitutes?
by Banerjee, Sumitro & Wathieu, Luc
- 746-760 An experience-utility explanation of the preference for larger assortments
by Aydinli, Aylin & Gu, Yangjie & Pham, Michel Tuan
2017, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 325-335 An approach to improve the predictive power of choice-based conjoint analysis
by Voleti, Sudhir & Srinivasan, V. & Ghosh, Pulak
- 336-354 Not all digital word of mouth is created equal: Understanding the respective impact of consumer reviews and microblogs on new product success
by Marchand, André & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Wiertz, Caroline
- 355-366 Neural responses to functional and experiential ad appeals: Explaining ad effectiveness
by Couwenberg, Linda E. & Boksem, Maarten A.S. & Dietvorst, Roeland C. & Worm, Loek & Verbeke, Willem J.M.I. & Smidts, Ale
- 367-381 Assimilation-contrast theory in action: Operationalization and managerial impact in a fundraising context
by De Bruyn, Arnaud & Prokopec, Sonja
- 382-398 Reward-scrounging in customer referral programs
by Meyners, Jannik & Barrot, Christian & Becker, Jan U. & Bodapati, Anand V.
- 399-413 A matter of perspective: Design newness and its performance effects
by Talke, Katrin & Müller, Sebastian & Wieringa, Jaap E.
- 414-429 The effect of review valence and variance on product evaluations: An examination of intrinsic and extrinsic cues
by Langan, Ryan & Besharat, Ali & Varki, Sajeev
- 430-441 The allure of the hidden: How product unveiling confers value
by Patrick, Vanessa M. & Atefi, Yashar & Hagtvedt, Henrik
- 442-461 Empirical generalizations on the impact of stars on the economic success of movies
by Hofmann, Julian & Clement, Michel & Völckner, Franziska & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten
- 462-479 The catbird seat of the sales force: How sales force integration leads to new product success
by Kuester, Sabine & Homburg, Christian & Hildesheim, Andreas
- 480-498 The impact of contextual television ads on online conversions: An application in the insurance industry
by Guitart, Ivan A. & Hervet, Guillaume
- 499-515 Compensatory word of mouth: Advice as a device to restore control
by Peluso, Alessandro M. & Bonezzi, Andrea & De Angelis, Matteo & Rucker, Derek D.
- 516-535 When and how to infer heuristic consideration set rules of consumers
by Bremer, Lucas & Heitmann, Mark & Schreiner, Thomas F.
- 536-552 Opinion leadership in small groups
by Moldovan, Sarit & Muller, Eitan & Richter, Yossi & Yom-Tov, Elad
- 553-571 Coupon clipping by impoverished consumers: Linking demographics, basket size, and coupon redemption rates
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Lee, Kang Bok & Zaretzki, Russell & Autry, Chad
- 572-591 Brand linguistics: A theory-driven framework for the study of language in branding
by Carnevale, Marina & Luna, David & Lerman, Dawn
2017, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-1 Leading the Future of Marketing
by Rust, Roland T.
- 3-21 The Internet-of-Things: Review and research directions
by Ng, Irene C.L. & Wakenshaw, Susan Y.L.
- 22-45 Digital marketing: A framework, review and research agenda
by Kannan, P.K. & Li, Hongshuang “Alice”
- 46-67 Service-dominant logic 2025
by Vargo, Stephen L. & Lusch, Robert F.
- 69-99 Competitive strategies in the motion picture industry: An ABM to study investment decisions
by Delre, Sebastiano A. & Panico, Claudio & Wierenga, Berend
- 100-119 Modeling the role of message content and influencers in social media rebroadcasting
by Zhang, Yuchi & Moe, Wendy W. & Schweidel, David A.
- 120-136 The “tipping point” feature of social coupons: An empirical investigation
by Hu, Mantian (Mandy) & Winer, Russell S.
- 137-153 The financial brand value chain: How brand investments contribute to the financial health of firms
by Fischer, Marc & Himme, Alexander
- 154-172 No future without the past? Predicting churn in the face of customer privacy
by Holtrop, Niels & Wieringa, Jaap E. & Gijsenberg, Maarten J. & Verhoef, Peter C.
- 173-193 The effect of firms' structural designs on advertising and personal selling returns
by Lee, Ju-Yeon & Sridhar, Shrihari & Palmatier, Robert W.
- 194-211 The impact of instant reward programs and bonus premiums on consumer purchase behavior
by Minnema, Alec & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Non, Mariёlle C.
- 212-230 The contingent roles of R&D–sales versus R&D–marketing cooperation in new-product development of business-to-business firms
by Homburg, Christian & Alavi, Sascha & Rajab, Thomas & Wieseke, Jan
- 231-251 The impact of diversity on institutional longevity
by Cross, Samantha N.N. & Gilly, Mary C.
- 252-264 Outsourcing to convert fixed costs into variable costs: A competitive analysis
by Liu, Yunchuan & Tyagi, Rajeev K.
- 265-285 A picture is worth a thousand words: Translating product reviews into a product positioning map
by Moon, Sangkil & Kamakura, Wagner A.
- 286-301 Pictures are grate! Examining the effectiveness of pictorial-based homophones on consumer judgments
by Kulczynski, Alicia & Ilicic, Jasmina & Baxter, Stacey M.
- 302-320 Temperature and emotions: Effects of physical temperature on responses to emotional advertising
by Bruno, Pascal & Melnyk, Valentyna & Völckner, Franziska
2016, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 711-724 Performance growth and opportunistic marketing spending
by Hanssens, Dominique M. & Wang, Fang & Zhang, Xiao-Ping
- 725-738 CMO equity incentive and shareholder value: Moderating role of CMO managerial discretion
by Kim, MinChung & Boyd, D. Eric & Kim, Namwoon & Yi, Cheong H.
- 739-753 The impact of brand familiarity on online and offline media synergy
by Pauwels, Koen & Demirci, Ceren & Yildirim, Gokhan & Srinivasan, Shuba
- 755-766 How word-of-mouth transmission encouragement affects consumers' transmission decisions, receiver selection, and diffusion speed
by Stephen, Andrew T. & Lehmann, Donald R.
- 767-779 Nonlinear and dynamic effects of responsive and proactive market orientation: A longitudinal investigation
by Jaeger, Nikolai A. & Zacharias, Nicolas A. & Brettel, Malte
- 780-796 Riding successive product diffusion waves. Building a tsunami via upgrade-rebate programs
by Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M.
- 797-817 Innovation in the frontline: Exploring the relationship between role conflict, ideas for improvement, and employee service performance
by Schepers, Jeroen J.L. & Nijssen, Edwin J. & van der Heijden, Gielis A.H.
- 818-839 Social network utilization and the impact of academic research in marketing
by Rosenzweig, Stav & Grinstein, Amir & Ofek, Elie
- 840-855 White eyes are the window to the pure soul: Metaphorical association and overgeneralization effects for spokespeople with limbal rings
by Ilicic, Jasmina & Baxter, Stacey M. & Kulczynski, Alicia
- 856-867 The effect of package shape on calorie estimation
by Koo, Jieun & Suk, Kwanho
- 868-880 Cause-related marketing is not always less favorable than corporate philanthropy: The moderating role of self-construal
by Chen, Zengxiang & Huang, Yunhui
- 881-895 (Poor) seeing is believing: When direct experience impairs product promotion
by Ert, Eyal & Raz, Ornit & Heiman, Amir
- 896-906 Regular or low-fat? An investigation of the long-run impact of the first low-fat purchase on subsequent purchase volumes and calories
by Cleeren, Kathleen & Geyskens, Kelly & Verhoef, Peter C. & Pennings, Joost M.E.
- 907-923 The competitive implications of a “no-haggle” pricing strategy when others negotiate: Findings from a natural experiment
by Zeng, Xiaohua & Dasgupta, Srabana & Weinberg, Charles B.
- 924-943 What to stress, to whom and where? A cross-country investigation of the effects of perceived brand benefits on buying intentions
by van der Lans, Ralf & van Everdingen, Yvonne & Melnyk, Valentyna
- 944-960 The calibrated sigma method: An efficient remedy for between-group differences in response category use on Likert scales
by Weijters, Bert & Baumgartner, Hans & Geuens, Maggie
- 961-965 Less of this one? I'll take it: New insights on the influence of shelf-based scarcity
by Robinson, Stacey G. & Brady, Michael K. & Lemon, Katherine N. & Giebelhausen, Michael
- 966-970 Firm valuation from customer equity: When does it work and when does it fail?
by Zhang, Shoutong Thomas
- 971-974 The role of action simulation on intentions to purchase products
by Pecher, Diane & van Dantzig, Saskia
2016, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 457-474 Mapping the customer journey: Lessons learned from graph-based online attribution modeling
by Anderl, Eva & Becker, Ingo & von Wangenheim, Florian & Schumann, Jan Hendrik
- 475-490 Do display ads influence search? Attribution and dynamics in online advertising
by Kireyev, Pavel & Pauwels, Koen & Gupta, Sunil
- 491-507 The effectiveness of different forms of online advertising for purchase conversion in a multiple-channel attribution framework
by de Haan, Evert & Wiesel, Thorsten & Pauwels, Koen
- 508-523 Effects of TV advertising on keyword search
by Joo, Mingyu & Wilbur, Kenneth C. & Zhu, Yi
- 524-541 Evaluating the impact of social media activities on human brand sales
by Saboo, Alok R. & Kumar, V. & Ramani, Girish
- 543-556 The B2B Knowledge Gap
by Lilien, Gary L.
- 557-577 The battle for health and beauty: What drives supermarket and drugstore category-promotion lifts?
by van Lin, Arjen & Gijsbrechts, Els
- 578-599 Sampling designs for recovering local and global characteristics of social networks
by Ebbes, Peter & Huang, Zan & Rangaswamy, Arvind
- 600-611 The role of product newness in activating consumer regulatory goals
by Luo, Yong (Eddie) & Wong, Veronica & Chou, Ting-Jui
- 612-623 The effect of self-concept clarity on discretionary spending tendency
by Sarial-Abi, Gülen & Gürhan-Canli, Zeynep & Kumkale, Tarcan & Yoon, Yeosun
- 624-638 Preference instability, consumption and online rating behavior
by Mukhopadhyay, Soumya & Chung, Tuck Siong
- 639-655 Like the ad or the brand? Marketing stimulates different electronic word-of-mouth content to drive online and offline performance
by Pauwels, Koen & Aksehirli, Zeynep & Lackman, Andrew
- 656-673 The profit impact of revenue heterogeneity and assortativity in the presence of negative word-of-mouth
by Nejad, Mohammad G. & Amini, Mehdi & Sherrell, Daniel L.
- 674-687 Illusion of variety: Lower readability enhances perceived variety
by Huang, Zhongqiang (Tak) & Kwong, Jessica Y.Y.
- 689-694 The zero-price effect in a multicomponent product context
by Baumbach, Elisa
- 695-701 The impact of content sentiment and emotionality on content virality
by Heimbach, Irina & Hinz, Oliver
- 702-705 The effects of the online and offline purchase environment on consumer choice of familiar and unfamiliar brands
by Saini, Yvonne K. & Lynch, John G.
- 707-707 Erratum to “A Multi-category Customer Base Analysis”, [International Journal of Research in Marketing, 31 (3), 2014 266–279]
by Park, Chang Hee & Park, Young-Hoon & Schweidel, David A.
2016, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 246-260 The effects of installed base innovativeness and recency on content sales in a platform-mediated market
by Healey, John & Moe, Wendy W.
- 261-275 Beyond the more the merrier: The variety effect and consumer heterogeneity in system markets
by Sun, Li & Rajiv, Surendra & Chu, Junhong
- 276-296 Platform adoption in system markets: The roles of preference heterogeneity and consumer expectations
by Steiner, Michael & Wiegand, Nico & Eggert, Andreas & Backhaus, Klaus
- 297-313 From fewer blockbusters by more superstars to more blockbusters by fewer superstars: How technological innovation has impacted convergence on the music chart
by Ordanini, Andrea & Nunes, Joseph C.
- 314-327 On-demand streaming services and music industry revenues — Insights from Spotify's market entry
by Wlömert, Nils & Papies, Dominik
- 328-342 The role of network embeddedness in film success
by Packard, Grant & Aribarg, Anocha & Eliashberg, Jehoshua & Foutz, Natasha Z.
- 343-356 Accepting or fighting unlicensed usage: Can firms reduce unlicensed usage by optimizing their timing and pricing strategies?
by Burmester, Alexa B. & Eggers, Felix & Clement, Michel & Prostka, Tim
- 357-374 The effect of critical reviews on exhibitors' decisions: Do reviews affect the survival of a movie on screen?
by Legoux, Renaud & Larocque, Denis & Laporte, Sandra & Belmati, Soraya & Boquet, Thomas
- 375-391 Experiencing film: Subjective personal introspection and popular film consumption
by Hart, Andrew & Kerrigan, Finola & vom Lehn, Dirk
- 392-408 Measurement of interactions in non-linear marketing models: The effect of critics' ratings and consumer sentiment on movie demand
by Dhar, Tirtha & Weinberg, Charles B.
- 409-427 Matching with the stars: How brand personality determines celebrity endorsement contract formation
by Zamudio, César
- 428-448 What drives the market popularity of celebrities? A longitudinal analysis of consumer interest in film stars
by Mathys, Juliane & Burmester, Alexa B. & Clement, Michel
2016, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 11-26 Decomposing the effects of online customer reviews on brand, price, and product attributes
by Kostyra, Daniel S. & Reiner, Jochen & Natter, Martin & Klapper, Daniel
- 27-41 The influence of social media interactions on consumer–brand relationships: A three-country study of brand perceptions and marketing behaviors
by Hudson, Simon & Huang, Li & Roth, Martin S. & Madden, Thomas J.
- 42-58 Each can help or hurt: Negative and positive word of mouth in social network brand communities
by Relling, Marleen & Schnittka, Oliver & Sattler, Henrik & Johnen, Marius
- 59-77 The role of social media and brand equity during a product recall crisis: A shareholder value perspective
by Hsu, Liwu & Lawrence, Benjamin
- 78-92 You decide, we donate: Strengthening consumer–brand relationships through digitally co-created social responsibility
by Kull, Alexander J. & Heath, Timothy B.
- 93-106 Brand value co-creation in a digitalized world: An integrative framework and research implications
by Ramaswamy, Venkat & Ozcan, Kerimcan
- 107-122 Profit-increasing asymmetric entry
by Pazgal, Amit & Soberman, David & Thomadsen, Raphael
- 123-139 Consumer spending patterns across firms and categories: Application to the size- and share-of-wallet
by Jang, Sungha & Prasad, Ashutosh & Ratchford, Brian T.
- 140-154 The power of an installed base to combat lifecycle decline: The case of video games
by Marchand, André
- 155-171 Quality mental model convergence and business performance
by Rust, Roland T. & Moorman, Christine & van Beuningen, Jacqueline