Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ijrema. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-research-in-marketing/ .
2023, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 12-21 Designing Distributed Ledger technologies, like Blockchain, for advertising markets
by Joo, Mingyu & Kim, Seung Hyun & Ghose, Anindya & Wilbur, Kenneth C.
- 22-29 Cryptopricing: Whence comes the value for cryptocurrencies and NFTs?
by Zhang, Z. John
- 30-37 How can non-fungible tokens bring value to brands
by Colicev, Anatoli
- 38-48 Blockchain technology for creative industries: Current state and research opportunities
by Malik, Nikhil & Wei, Yanhao Max & Appel, Gil & Luo, Lan
- 49-53 What blockchain can and can’t do: Applications to marketing and privacy
by Marthews, Alex & Tucker, Catherine
- 54-74 Complementing human effort in online reviews: A deep learning approach to automatic content generation and review synthesis
by Carlson, Keith & Kopalle, Praveen K. & Riddell, Allen & Rockmore, Daniel & Vana, Prasad
- 75-87 More than a Feeling: Accuracy and Application of Sentiment Analysis
by Hartmann, Jochen & Heitmann, Mark & Siebert, Christian & Schamp, Christina
- 88-108 Money in a “Safe” place: Money anthropomorphism increases saving behavior
by Wang, Lili & Kim, Sara & Zhou, Xinyue
- 109-127 Speaking vs. listening? Balance conversation attributes of voice assistants for better voice marketing
by Hu, Peng & Gong, Yeming & Lu, Yaobin & Ding, Amy Wenxuan
- 128-145 Consistency and commonality in advertising content: Helping or Hurting?
by Becker, Maren & Gijsenberg, Maarten J.
- 146-163 Immediate and enduring effects of digital badges on online content consumption and generation
by Lu, Shijie & Xie, Ying & Chen, Xingyu
- 164-188 Automated inference of product attributes and their importance from user-generated content: Can we replace traditional market research?
by Roelen-Blasberg, Tobias & Habel, Johannes & Klarmann, Martin
- 189-209 Investigating the effect of status changes in review platforms
by Tamaddoni, Ali & Seenivasan, Satheesh & Pallant, Jason I. & Skiera, Bernd
- 210-225 Design of product quality scales for conveying information by infomediaries
by Baranchuk, Nina & Prasad, Ashutosh
- 226-247 Decomposing the effect of advertising: What happens in the retail channel?
by Draganska, Michaela & Vitorino, Maria Ana
- 248-267 The future of private-label markets: A global convergence approach
by Gielens, Katrijn & Dekimpe, Marnik G. & Mukherjee, Anirban & Tuli, Kapil
2022, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 967-987 The dark side of innovation: How new SKUs affect brand choice in the presence of consumer uncertainty and learning
by van Ewijk, Bernadette J. & Gijsbrechts, Els & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M.
- 988-1018 Customer base analysis with recurrent neural networks
by Valendin, Jan & Reutterer, Thomas & Platzer, Michael & Kalcher, Klaudius
- 1019-1041 Is similarity a constraint for service-to-service brand extensions?
by Dimitriu, Radu & Warlop, Luk
- 1042-1058 Stress can help or hinder novelty seeking: The role of consumer life history strategies
by Gineikiene, Justina & Fennis, Bob M. & Barauskaite, Dovile & van Koningsbruggen, Guido M.
- 1059-1081 All that glitters is not gold: An investigation into the undesired effects of gamification and how to mitigate them through gamification design
by Bekk, Magdalena & Eppmann, René & Klein, Kristina & Völckner, Franziska
- 1082-1092 Brand effect on extended warranty valuation: Subjective value versus popularity
by Chark, Robin & Muthukrishnan, A.V.
- 1093-1107 Stop arguing! How childhood exposure to interparental conflict affects consumer response toward product review dispersion
by Liu, Mengmeng & Morrin, Maureen & Chae, Boyoun Grace
- 1108-1126 Too cute to be bad? Cute brand logo reduces consumer punishment following brand transgressions
by Septianto, Felix & Kwon, Junbum
- 1127-1149 Stay positive or go negative? Memory imperfections and messaging strategy
by Li, Xiaolin & Rao, Raghunath Singh & Narasimhan, Om & Gao, Xing
- 1150-1165 The promise and peril of dynamic targeted pricing
by Ham, Sung H. & He, Chuan & Zhang, Dan
- 1166-1185 Brand equity, warranty costs, and firm value
by Cao, Zixia
- 1186-1208 Drivers of consumer adoption of e-Commerce: A meta-analysis
by Zerbini, Cristina & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Maestripieri, Silvia & Luceri, Beatrice
- 1209-1234 Conjunctive screening in models of multiple discreteness
by Kim, Youngju & Hardt, Nino & Kim, Jaehwan & Allenby, Greg M.
- 1235-1252 The role of salespeople in industrial servitization: How to manage diminishing profit returns from salespeople’s increasing industrial service shares
by Krämer, Martin & Desernot, Christina & Alavi, Sascha & Schmitz, Christian & Brüggemann, Felix & Wieseke, Jan
- 1253-1274 Administrative trade barrier: An empirical analysis of exporting Hollywood movies to China
by Wu, Chunhua & Weinberg, Charles B. & Wang, Qiyuan & Ho, Jason Y.C.
- 1275-1295 Designing successful temporary loyalty programs: An exploratory study on retailer and country differences
by Bombaij, Nick J.F. & Gelper, Sarah & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
2022, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 639-655 Simplicity is not key: Understanding firm-generated social media images and consumer liking
by Overgoor, Gijs & Rand, William & van Dolen, Willemijn & Mazloom, Masoud
- 656-677 The roles of multiple channels in predicting website visits and purchases: Engagers versus closers
by Goić, Marcel & Jerath, Kinshuk & Kalyanam, Kirthi
- 678-698 The effect of control deprivation on consumers’ adoption of no-pain, no-gain principle
by Jia, Yanli & Wyer, Robert S.
- 699-723 Whether, when, and why functional company characteristics engender customer satisfaction and customer-company identification: The role of self-definitional needs
by Kassemeier, Roland & Haumann, Till & Güntürkün, Pascal
- 724-744 Consumers’ response to weak unique selling propositions: Implications for optimal product recommendation strategy
by Caldieraro, Fabio & Cunha, Marcus
- 745-763 A meta-analysis of consumer ethnocentrism across 57 countries
by Balabanis, George & Siamagka, Nikoletta Theofania
- 764-787 Dimensions of brand-extension fit
by Deng, Qian (Claire) & Messinger, Paul R.
- 788-803 A conceptual framework of contemporary luxury consumption
by Wang, Yajin
- 804-823 The Impact of Power Distance Belief on Consumers' Brand Preferences
by Wang, Jessie J. & Lalwani, Ashok K. & DelVecchio, Devon
- 824-846 Marketing strategy implementation impediments and remedies: A multi-level theoretical framework within the sales-marketing interface
by Malshe, Avinash & Hughes, Douglas E. & Good, Valerie & Friend, Scott B.
- 847-866 Opening the OTC drug market: The effect of deregulation on retail pharmacy’s performance
by Jo, Wooyong & Nam, Hyoryung & Choi, Jeonghye
- 867-887 The role of network embeddedness across multiple social networks: Evidence from mobile social network games
by Kim, Hwang & Rao, Vithala R.
- 888-906 An empirical investigation of director selection in movie preproduction: A two-sided matching approach
by Wei, Liyuan & Yang, Yupin
- 907-926 Financial projections in innovation selection: The role of scenario presentation, expertise, and risk
by Avagyan, Vardan & Camacho, Nuno & Van der Stede, Wim A. & Stremersch, Stefan
- 927-946 Innovation-based strategic flexibility (ISF): Role of CEO ties with marketing and R&D
by Arunachalam, S. & Ramaswami, Sridhar N. & Patel, Pankaj C. & Chai, Linlin
- 947-966 How does regulatory monitoring of cause marketing affect firm behavior and donations to charity?
by Kopalle, Praveen K. & Krishna, Aradhna & Rajan, Uday & Wang, Yu
2022, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 1-1 Outstanding IJRM Area Editors and Reviewers
by Schreier, Martin & Peres, Renana & Schweidel, David & Sorescu, Alina
- 313-335 How, why, and when disclosure type matters for influencer marketing
by Karagür, Zeynep & Becker, Jan-Michael & Klein, Kristina & Edeling, Alexander
- 336-348 Too much of a good thing? The unforeseen cost of tags in online retailing
by Sepehri, Amir & Duclos, Rod & Haghighi, Nasir
- 349-363 Feeling lucky: How framing the target product as a free gift enhances purchase intention
by Liu, Maggie Wenjing & Wei, Chuang & Yang, Lu & Keh, Hean Tat
- 364-379 The friluftsliv response: Connection, drive, and contentment reactions to biophilic design in consumer environments
by Castro, Iana A. & Honea, Heather & Cornelis, Erlinde & Majmundar, Anuja
- 380-395 Incentives for learning: How free offers help or hinder motivation
by Lee, Yih Hwai & Yeung, Catherine
- 396-414 Grassroots innovation success: The role of self-determination and leadership style
by Stremersch, Stefan & Camacho, Nuno & Keko, Elio & Wuyts, Stefan
- 415-442 A measurement model of the dimensions and types of informal organizational control: An empirical test in a B2B sales context
by Malek, Stacey L. & Sarin, Shikhar & Jaworski, Bernard J.
- 445-461 Marketing’s role in multi-stakeholder engagement
by Aksoy, Lerzan & Banda, Sandhya & Harmeling, Colleen & Keiningham, Timothy L. & Pansari, Anita
- 462-481 Marketing performance assessment and accountability: Process and outcomes
by Morgan, Neil A. & Jayachandran, Satish & Hulland, John & Kumar, Binay & Katsikeas, Costas & Somosi, Agnes
- 482-501 Digital product innovations for the greater good and digital marketing innovations in communications and channels: Evolution, emerging issues, and future research directions
by Varadarajan, Rajan & Welden, Roman B. & Arunachalam, S. & Haenlein, Michael & Gupta, Shaphali
- 502-521 A global perspective on the marketing mix across time and space
by Wichmann, Julian R.K. & Uppal, Abhinav & Sharma, Amalesh & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 522-540 Examining artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in marketing via a global lens: Current trends and future research opportunities
by Kopalle, Praveen K. & Gangwar, Manish & Kaplan, Andreas & Ramachandran, Divya & Reinartz, Werner & Rindfleisch, Aric
- 541-565 Digital marketing communication in global marketplaces: A review of extant research, future directions, and potential approaches
by Shankar, Venkatesh & Grewal, Dhruv & Sunder, Sarang & Fossen, Beth & Peters, Kay & Agarwal, Amit
- 566-582 Customer-based execution strategy in a global digital economy
by Andrew Petersen, J. & Paulich, Brianna JeeWon & Khodakarami, Farnoosh & Spyropoulou, Stavroula & Kumar, V.
- 583-602 Brand response to environmental turbulence: A framework and propositions for resistance, recovery and reinvention
by Rego, Lopo & Brady, Michael & Leone, Robert & Roberts, John & Srivastava, Chandra & Srivastava, Rajendra
- 603-618 Interfirm collaboration and exchange relationships: An agenda for future research
by Borah, Sourav Bikash & Mallapragada, Girish & Bommaraju, Raghu & Venkatesan, Rajkumar & Thongpapanl, Narongsak
- 619-638 Cross-border marketing ecosystem orchestration: A conceptualization of its determinants and boundary conditions
by Hewett, Kelly & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Mantrala, Murali K. & Nim, Nandini & Pedada, Kiran
2022, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-19 An empirical comparison of machine learning methods for text-based sentiment analysis of online consumer reviews
by Alantari, Huwail J. & Currim, Imran S. & Deng, Yiting & Singh, Sameer
- 20-41 Consumers’ privacy calculus: The PRICAL index development and validation
by Beke, Frank T. & Eggers, Felix & Verhoef, Peter C. & Wieringa, Jaap E.
- 42-57 Constituency building: Determining consumers’ willingness to participate in corporate political activities
by Johnson, Clark D. & Bauer, Brittney C. & Carlson, Brad D.
- 58-76 How rich is too rich? Visual design elements in digital marketing communications
by Bashirzadeh, Yashar & Mai, Robert & Faure, Corinne
- 77-95 How voice retailers can predict customer mood and how they can use that information
by Halbauer, Ingo & Klarmann, Martin
- 96-116 Modelling short-and long-term marketing effects in the consumer purchase journey
by Cain, P.M.
- 117-133 Collecting samples from online services: How to use screeners to improve data quality
by Arndt, Aaron D. & Ford, John B. & Babin, Barry J. & Luong, Vinh
- 134-155 The megamarketing of microfinance: Developing and maintaining an industry aura of virtue
by Bajde, Domen & Chelekis, Jessica & van Dalen, Arjen
- 156-169 A good way to boost sales? Effects of the proportion of sold-out options on purchase behavior
by Tian, Jing & Chen, Rong & Xu, Xiaobing
- 170-189 To be respected or liked: The influence of social comparisons on consumer preference for competence- versus warmth-oriented products
by Zheng, Xiaoying & Xu, Jing & Shen, Hao
- 190-211 Designing the content of advertising in a differentiated market
by Soberman, David A. & Xiang, Yi
- 212-226 The differential effects of time and usage on the brand premiums of automobiles
by Biyalogorsky, Eyal & Heiman, Amir & Muller, Eitan
- 227-246 It pays to pay attention: How firm's and competitor's marketing levers affect investor attention and firm value
by Borah, Abhishek & Bahadir, S.Cem & Colicev, Anatoli & Tellis, Gerard J.
- 247-267 CEO regulatory focus and myopic marketing management
by Chung, Tuck Siong & Low, Angie
- 268-287 Are sports sponsorship announcements good news for shareholders? A meta-analysis
by Eshghi, Kamran
- 288-312 What drives brands’ price response metrics? An empirical examination of the Chinese packaged goods industry
by van Ewijk, Bernadette J. & Gijsbrechts, Els & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M.
2021, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 811-816 Marketing and investor behavior: Insights, introspections, and indications
by Borah, Abhishek & Skiera, Bernd
- 817-837 The asymmetric effect of warranty payments on firm value: The moderating role of advertising, R&D, and industry concentration
by Kurt, Didem & Pauwels, Koen & Kurt, Ahmet C. & Srinivasan, Shuba
- 838-856 What if your owners also own other firms in your industry? The relationship between institutional common ownership, marketing, and firm performance
by Healey, John & Mintz, Ofer
- 857-876 The marketing–finance interface: A new integrative review of metrics, methods, and findings and an agenda for future research
by Edeling, Alexander & Srinivasan, Shuba & Hanssens, Dominique M.
- 877-899 How push messaging impacts consumer spending and reward redemption in store-loyalty programs
by Bies, Suzanne M.T.A. & Bronnenberg, Bart J. & Gijsbrechts, Els
- 900-914 How does customer recognition affect service provision?
by Li, Krista J. & Zhang, Jianqiang
- 915-934 Customer defection due to service elimination and post-elimination customer behavior: An empirical investigation in telecommunications
by Somosi, Agnes & Stiassny, Alfred & Kolos, Krisztina & Warlop, Luk
- 935-952 Joint or separate? The effect of visual presentation on imagery and product evaluation
by Zhao, Min & Xia, Lan
- 953-973 Violation behavior in vertical restraint: Empirical analyses in the case of retail price maintenance
by Xiao, Ping & (Jack) Chen, Xinlei & Chen, Yuxin & Lu, Wei
- 974-993 Investigating the impact of service line formats on satisfaction with waiting
by Kumar, Piyush & Dada, Maqbool
- 994-1016 Social selling cues: The dynamics of posting numbers viewed and bought on customers' purchase intentions
by Das, Gopal & Spence, Mark T. & Agarwal, James
- 1017-1033 The effectiveness of brand placements: A meta-analytic synthesis
by Babin, Barry J. & Herrmann, Jean-Luc & Kacha, Mathieu & Babin, Laurie A.
- 1034-1054 Value from technology licensing – The role of monitoring and licensing experience
by Mooi, Erik & Wuyts, Stefan
- 1055-1072 A generalized ordinal finite mixture regression model for market segmentation
by Zhang, Yifan & Fong, Duncan K.H. & DeSarbo, Wayne S.
- 1073-1087 Sweet or sweat, which should come first: How consumption sequences of vices and virtues influence enjoyment
by Yang, Shaoguang & Xu, Qian & Jin, Liyin
2021, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 531-548 The impact of influencer motives and commonness perceptions on follower reactions toward incentivized reviews
by Gerrath, Maximilian H.E.E. & Usrey, Bryan
- 549-571 Social media resources and capabilities as strategic determinants of social media performance
by Marchand, André & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Flemming, Jan
- 572-592 Antecedents and financial impacts of building brand love
by Nguyen, Hang T. & Feng, Hui
- 593-614 Multidimensional brand equity and asymmetric risk
by Ha, Kyoungnam Catherine & Song, Reo & Erickson, Gary
- 615-638 The impact of mergers and acquisitions on brand equity: A structural analysis
by Chu, Yanlai & Chu, Junhong & Liu, Hongju
- 639-662 The complex firm financial effects of customer satisfaction improvements
by Guenther, Miriam & Guenther, Peter
- 663-677 The risk of programmatic advertising: Effects of website quality on advertising effectiveness
by Shehu, Edlira & Abou Nabout, Nadia & Clement, Michel
- 678-697 Do offline and online go hand in hand? Cross-channel and synergy effects of direct mailing and display advertising
by Lesscher, Lisan & Lobschat, Lara & Verhoef, Peter C.
- 698-714 If all their products seem the same, all the parts within a product seem the same too: How brand homogeneity polarizes product experiences
by Smith, Robert W. & Keller, Kevin Lane
- 715-731 Taking care of you and me: How choosing for others impacts self-indulgence within family caregiving relationships
by Schumacher, Anika & Goukens, Caroline & Geyskens, Kelly
- 732-748 Every ending is a new beginning: Poignancy increases consumer preferences for self-made products
by Septianto, Felix
- 749-769 How donor's regulatory focus changes the effectiveness of a sadness-evoking charity appeal
by Choi, Jungsil & Park, Hyun Young
- 770-791 Machines learn neuromarketing: Improving preference prediction from self-reports using multiple EEG measures and machine learning
by Hakim, Adam & Klorfeld, Shira & Sela, Tal & Friedman, Doron & Shabat-Simon, Maytal & Levy, Dino J.
- 792-803 Note: A new approach to the modeling of spatially dependent and heterogeneous geographical regions
by Kim, Sunghoon & DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Chang, Won
2021, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 1-1 2021 Outstanding IJRM Area Editors and Reviewers
by Nalagon, Cecilia
- 2-3 Announcement: Winner of 2021 Jan-Benedict Steenkamp Award for Long-Term Impact
by Reinartz, Werner & Haenlein, Michael & Henseler, Jörg
- 4-4 Announcement: Winner 2020 IJRM Best Article
by Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan & Shachar, Ron
- 271-289 Online display advertising for CPG brands: (When) does it work?
by van Ewijk, Bernadette J. & Stubbe, Astrid & Gijsbrechts, Els & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 290-310 Omnichannel marketing: Are cross-channel effects symmetric?
by Shankar, Venkatesh & Kushwaha, Tarun
- 311-328 Acquiring customers through online marketplaces? The effect of marketplace sales on sales in a retailer's own channels
by Maier, Erik & Wieringa, Jaap
- 329-342 The existence and persistence of the pay-per-use bias in car sharing services
by Dowling, Katharina & Manchanda, Puneet & Spann, Martin
- 343-364 Content analysis of fake consumer reviews by survey-based text categorization
by Moon, Sangkil & Kim, Moon-Yong & Iacobucci, Dawn
- 365-386 Cents of self: How and when self-signals influence consumer value derived from choices of green products
by Dixon, Darcie & Mikolon, Sven
- 387-401 Consumers’ technology-facilitated brand engagement and wellbeing: Positivist TAM/PERMA- vs. Consumer Culture Theory perspectives
by Hollebeek, Linda D. & Belk, Russell
- 402-424 Developing firms' growth approaches as a multidimensional decision to enhance key stakeholders' wellbeing
by Kumar, V. & Ramachandran, Divya
- 425-447 The smarter, the better?! Customer well-being, engagement, and perceptions in smart service systems
by Henkens, Bieke & Verleye, Katrien & Larivière, Bart
- 448-471 Engagement behavior and financial well-being: The effect of message framing in online pension communication
by Eberhardt, Wiebke & Brüggen, Elisabeth & Post, Thomas & Hoet, Chantal
- 472-491 Competition versus cooperation: How technology-facilitated social interdependence initiates the self-improvement chain
by Wolf, Tobias & Jahn, Steffen & Hammerschmidt, Maik & Weiger, Welf H.
- 492-500 Customer engagement in online social crowdfunding: The influence of storytelling technique on donation performance
by Robiady, Nurlita Devian & Windasari, Nila Armelia & Nita, Arfenia
- 501-517 Impact of patient portal behavioral engagement on subsistence consumers' wellbeing
by Akareem, Husain Salilul & Ferdous, Ahmed Shahriar & Todd, Mikala
- 518-529 Vulnerable consumer engagement: How corporate social media can facilitate the replenishment of depleted resources
by Fletcher-Brown, Judith & Turnbull, Sarah & Viglia, Giampaolo & Chen, Tom & Pereira, Vijay
2021, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-11 Factors affecting the study of important marketing issues: Implications and recommendations
by Kohli, Ajay K. & Haenlein, Michael
- 12-17 The Study of Important Marketing Issues: Reflections
by Stremersch, Stefan
- 18-28 The study of important marketing issues in an evolving field
by Wierenga, Berend
- 29-31 Factors Affecting the Study of Important Marketing Issues: Additional Thoughts and Clarifications
by Kohli, Ajay K. & Haenlein, Michael
- 32-49 The right metrics for marketing-mix decisions
by Mintz, Ofer & Gilbride, Timothy J. & Lenk, Peter & Currim, Imran S.
- 50-69 Who is the winner in an industry of innovation?
by Lin, Yuanfang & Pazgal, Amit & Soberman, David A.
- 70-84 A de-biased direct question approach to measuring consumers' willingness to pay
by Hofstetter, Reto & Miller, Klaus M. & Krohmer, Harley & Zhang, Z. John
- 85-103 Extremity in horizontal and vertical Likert scale format responses. Some evidence on how visual distance between response categories influences extreme responding
by Weijters, Bert & Millet, Kobe & Cabooter, Elke
- 104-119 Does the devil wear Prada? Luxury product experiences can affect prosocial behavior
by Wang, Yajin & John, Deborah Roedder & Griskevicious, Vladas
- 120-135 How income shapes moral judgments of prosocial behavior
by Olson, Jenny G. & McFerran, Brent & Morales, Andrea C. & Dahl, Darren W.
- 136-154 The effect of start/end temporal landmarks on consumers' visual attention and judgments
by Bi, Sheng & Perkins, Andrew & Sprott, David
- 155-175 Brand and consumer engagement behaviors on Facebook brand pages: Let's have a (positive) conversation
by Dhaoui, Chedia & Webster, Cynthia M.
- 176-193 Emotional support from a digital assistant in technology-mediated services: Effects on customer satisfaction and behavioral persistence
by Gelbrich, Katja & Hagel, Julia & Orsingher, Chiara
- 194-215 Leveraging purchase regularity for predicting customer behavior the easy way
by Reutterer, Thomas & Platzer, Michael & Schröder, Nadine
- 216-231 Blending package shape with the gender dimension of brand image: How and why?
by Pang, Jun & Ding, Ying
- 232-269 A retrospective review of the first 35 years of the International Journal of Research in Marketing
by Donthu, Naveen & Reinartz, Werner & Kumar, Satish & Pattnaik, Debidutta
2020, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 661-677 The material self
by Bagozzi, Richard P. & Ruvio, Ayalla A. & Xie, Chunyan
- 678-696 Sexual orientation and consumption: Why and when do homosexuals and heterosexuals consume differently?
by Eisend, Martin & Hermann, Erik
- 697-713 Designing for the genders: The role of visual harmony
by Nickel, Kristina & Orth, Ulrich R. & Kumar, Minu
- 714-736 Universal dimensions of individuals' perception: Revisiting the operationalization of warmth and competence with a mixed-method approach
by Halkias, Georgios & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 737-755 Seeing brands as humans: Development and validation of a brand anthropomorphism scale
by Golossenko, Artyom & Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Aroean, Lukman
- 756-771 Dynamics and peer effects of brand revenue in college sports
by Liu, Zhuping & Duan, Jason A & Mahajan, Vijay
- 772-788 Brand activism: Does courting controversy help or hurt a brand?
by Mukherjee, Sourjo & Althuizen, Niek
- 789-804 The impact of online display advertising and paid search advertising relative to offline advertising on firm performance and firm value
by Bayer, Emanuel & Srinivasan, Shuba & Riedl, Edward J. & Skiera, Bernd
- 805-820 Best seller!? Unintended negative consequences of popularity signs on consumer choice behavior
by Ghiassaleh, Arezou & Kocher, Bruno & Czellar, Sandor
- 821-836 An investigation of unsustainable luxury: How guilt drives negative word-of-mouth
by Amatulli, Cesare & De Angelis, Matteo & Pino, Giovanni & Guido, Gianluigi
- 837-852 Engaging in a culturally mismatched thinking style increases the preference for familiar consumer options for analytic but not holistic thinkers
by Koo, Minkyung & Shavitt, Sharon & Lalwani, Ashok K. & Chinchanachokchai, Sydney
- 853-867 Finding the self in chance events
by Kim, Aekyoung & Briley, Donnel
2020, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 441-442 Introduction to the Special Section: Research for the New Normal
by Kannan, P.K.
- 443-465 Virtual and augmented reality: Advancing research in consumer marketing
by Wedel, Michel & Bigné, Enrique & Zhang, Jie
- 466-480 Consumer privacy and the future of data-based innovation and marketing
by Bleier, Alexander & Goldfarb, Avi & Tucker, Catherine
- 481-504 Machine learning and AI in marketing – Connecting computing power to human insights
by Ma, Liye & Sun, Baohong
- 505-520 Tactical use of rewards to enhance loyalty program effectiveness
by Danaher, Peter J. & Sajtos, Laszlo & Danaher, Tracey S.
- 521-543 Flying with a net, and without: Preventative devices and self-control
by Rao, Raghunath Singh & Irwin, Julie & Liu, Zhuping
- 544-556 An economic analysis of demand of the very poor
by Lee, Sanghak & Thomas, Suman Ann & Allenby, Greg M.
- 557-571 Restrained by resources: The effect of scarcity cues and childhood socioeconomic status (SES) on consumer preference for feasibility
by Wang, Lili & You, Yanfen & Yang, Chun-Ming
- 572-586 Age differences in children's happiness from material goods and experiences: The role of memory and theory of mind
by Chaplin, Lan Nguyen & Lowrey, Tina M. & Ruvio, Ayalla A. & Shrum, L.J. & Vohs, Kathleen D.
- 587-601 Third-party signals and sales to expert-agent buyers: Quality indicators in the contemporary visual arts market
by Kackovic, Monika & Bun, Maurice J.G. & Weinberg, Charles B. & Ebbers, Joris J. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M.
- 602-620 Insight versus effort. Communicating the creative process leading to new products
by Miceli, Gaetano (“Nino”) & Scopelliti, Irene & Raimondo, Maria Antonietta
- 621-643 Hubristic pride & prejudice: The effects of hubristic pride on negative word-of-mouth
by Septianto, Felix & Northey, Gavin & Chiew, Tung Moi & Ngo, Liem Viet
- 644-660 Opposites attract: Impact of background color on effectiveness of emotional charity appeals
by Choi, Jungsil & Li, Yexin Jessica & Rangan, Priyamvadha & Yin, Bingqing & Singh, Surendra N.
2020, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 213-235 Cross-decision social effects in product adoption and defection decisions
by Landsman, Vardit & Nitzan, Irit
- 236-257 Price and quality decisions by self-serving managers
by Bertini, Marco & Halbheer, Daniel & Koenigsberg, Oded
- 258-280 The effect of consumer heterogeneity on firm profits in conspicuous goods markets
by Sajeesh, S. & Hada, Mahima & Raju, Jagmohan S.
- 281-300 Growing the service brand
by Huang, Ming-Hui & Dev, Chekitan S.
- 301-319 Service with a smiley face: Emojional contagion in digitally mediated relationships
by Smith, Leah Warfield & Rose, Randall L.
- 320-335 Media influences on consumption trends: Effects of the film Food, Inc. on organic food sales in the U.S
by Ma, Junzhao & Seenivasan, Satheesh & Yan, Bingyu
- 336-355 Learning in retail entry
by Yang, Nathan
- 356-370 How the number of options affects prosocial choice
by Herzenstein, Michal & Dholakia, Utpal M. & Sonenshein, Scott
- 371-385 The effects of endorsers' facial expressions on status perceptions and purchase intentions
by Chen, Yunqing & Wyer, Robert S.
- 386-404 De-targeting to signal quality
by Liu, Xingyi
- 405-420 Antecedents and consequences of cross-effects: An empirical analysis of omni-coupons
by Ravula, Prashanth & Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 421-439 The interactive effects of product and brand portfolio strategies on brand performance: Longitudinal evidence from the U.S. automotive industry
by Kirca, Ahmet H. & Randhawa, Praneet & Talay, M. Berk & Akdeniz, M. Billur
2020, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 3-14 Retailing and retailing research in the age of big data analytics
by Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 15-26 The future of marketing
by Rust, Roland T.
- 27-42 The evolving world of research in marketing and the blending of theory and data
by Lehmann, Donald R.
- 43-55 Delimiting disruption: Why Uber is disruptive, but Airbnb is not
by Muller, Eitan
- 56-73 Organizing for cross-selling: Do it right, or not at all
by Homburg, Christian & Böhler, Sina & Hohenberg, Sebastian
- 74-92 Dynamic effects of newcomer salespersons' peer relational exchanges and structures on performance
by Claro, Danny P. & Ramos, Carla & Gonzalez, Gabriel R. & Palmatier, Robert W.
- 93-107 On the monetization of mobile apps
by Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan & Shachar, Ron
- 108-128 Package graphic design and communication across cultures: An investigation of Chinese consumers' interpretation of imported wine labels
by Celhay, Franck & Cheng, Peiyao & Masson, Josselin & Li, Wenhua
- 129-150 Customer satisfaction underappreciation: The relation of customer satisfaction to CEO compensation
by Huang, Ming-Hui & Trusov, Michael
- 151-174 A comparative analysis of marketing promotions and implications for data analytics
by Khouja, Moutaz & Subramaniam, Chandra & Vasudev, Vinay
- 175-195 When do loyalty programs work? The moderating role of design, retailer-strategy, and country characteristics
by Bombaij, Nick J.F. & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 196-212 Direct effect of advertising spending on firm value: Moderating role of financial analyst coverage
by Du, Ding & Osmonbekov, Talai
2019, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 509-527 Strategic orientation and firm risk
by Bhattacharya, Abhi & Misra, Shekhar & Sardashti, Hanieh
- 528-541 Catalogue as a tool for reinforcing habits: Empirical evidence from a multichannel retailer
by Mark, Tanya & Bulla, Jan & Niraj, Rakesh & Bulla, Ingo & Schwarzwäller, Wolfgang
- 542-557 The aesthetic fidelity effect
by Wiecek, Annika & Wentzel, Daniel & Landwehr, Jan R.
- 558-579 Serial product evaluations online: A three-factor model of leadership, fluency and tedium during product search
by Maier, Erik
- 580-596 The distinct influence of power distance perception and power distance values on customer satisfaction in response to loyalty programs
by Wang, Jessie J. & Lalwani, Ashok K.
- 597-612 The multichannel pricing dilemma: Do consumers accept higher offline than online prices?
by Homburg, Christian & Lauer, Karin & Vomberg, Arnd