Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ijrema. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-research-in-marketing/ .
2022, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-19 An empirical comparison of machine learning methods for text-based sentiment analysis of online consumer reviews
by Alantari, Huwail J. & Currim, Imran S. & Deng, Yiting & Singh, Sameer
- 20-41 Consumers’ privacy calculus: The PRICAL index development and validation
by Beke, Frank T. & Eggers, Felix & Verhoef, Peter C. & Wieringa, Jaap E.
- 42-57 Constituency building: Determining consumers’ willingness to participate in corporate political activities
by Johnson, Clark D. & Bauer, Brittney C. & Carlson, Brad D.
- 58-76 How rich is too rich? Visual design elements in digital marketing communications
by Bashirzadeh, Yashar & Mai, Robert & Faure, Corinne
- 77-95 How voice retailers can predict customer mood and how they can use that information
by Halbauer, Ingo & Klarmann, Martin
- 96-116 Modelling short-and long-term marketing effects in the consumer purchase journey
by Cain, P.M.
- 117-133 Collecting samples from online services: How to use screeners to improve data quality
by Arndt, Aaron D. & Ford, John B. & Babin, Barry J. & Luong, Vinh
- 134-155 The megamarketing of microfinance: Developing and maintaining an industry aura of virtue
by Bajde, Domen & Chelekis, Jessica & van Dalen, Arjen
- 156-169 A good way to boost sales? Effects of the proportion of sold-out options on purchase behavior
by Tian, Jing & Chen, Rong & Xu, Xiaobing
- 170-189 To be respected or liked: The influence of social comparisons on consumer preference for competence- versus warmth-oriented products
by Zheng, Xiaoying & Xu, Jing & Shen, Hao
- 190-211 Designing the content of advertising in a differentiated market
by Soberman, David A. & Xiang, Yi
- 212-226 The differential effects of time and usage on the brand premiums of automobiles
by Biyalogorsky, Eyal & Heiman, Amir & Muller, Eitan
- 227-246 It pays to pay attention: How firm's and competitor's marketing levers affect investor attention and firm value
by Borah, Abhishek & Bahadir, S.Cem & Colicev, Anatoli & Tellis, Gerard J.
- 247-267 CEO regulatory focus and myopic marketing management
by Chung, Tuck Siong & Low, Angie
- 268-287 Are sports sponsorship announcements good news for shareholders? A meta-analysis
by Eshghi, Kamran
- 288-312 What drives brands’ price response metrics? An empirical examination of the Chinese packaged goods industry
by van Ewijk, Bernadette J. & Gijsbrechts, Els & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M.
2021, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 811-816 Marketing and investor behavior: Insights, introspections, and indications
by Borah, Abhishek & Skiera, Bernd
- 817-837 The asymmetric effect of warranty payments on firm value: The moderating role of advertising, R&D, and industry concentration
by Kurt, Didem & Pauwels, Koen & Kurt, Ahmet C. & Srinivasan, Shuba
- 838-856 What if your owners also own other firms in your industry? The relationship between institutional common ownership, marketing, and firm performance
by Healey, John & Mintz, Ofer
- 857-876 The marketing–finance interface: A new integrative review of metrics, methods, and findings and an agenda for future research
by Edeling, Alexander & Srinivasan, Shuba & Hanssens, Dominique M.
- 877-899 How push messaging impacts consumer spending and reward redemption in store-loyalty programs
by Bies, Suzanne M.T.A. & Bronnenberg, Bart J. & Gijsbrechts, Els
- 900-914 How does customer recognition affect service provision?
by Li, Krista J. & Zhang, Jianqiang
- 915-934 Customer defection due to service elimination and post-elimination customer behavior: An empirical investigation in telecommunications
by Somosi, Agnes & Stiassny, Alfred & Kolos, Krisztina & Warlop, Luk
- 935-952 Joint or separate? The effect of visual presentation on imagery and product evaluation
by Zhao, Min & Xia, Lan
- 953-973 Violation behavior in vertical restraint: Empirical analyses in the case of retail price maintenance
by Xiao, Ping & (Jack) Chen, Xinlei & Chen, Yuxin & Lu, Wei
- 974-993 Investigating the impact of service line formats on satisfaction with waiting
by Kumar, Piyush & Dada, Maqbool
- 994-1016 Social selling cues: The dynamics of posting numbers viewed and bought on customers' purchase intentions
by Das, Gopal & Spence, Mark T. & Agarwal, James
- 1017-1033 The effectiveness of brand placements: A meta-analytic synthesis
by Babin, Barry J. & Herrmann, Jean-Luc & Kacha, Mathieu & Babin, Laurie A.
- 1034-1054 Value from technology licensing – The role of monitoring and licensing experience
by Mooi, Erik & Wuyts, Stefan
- 1055-1072 A generalized ordinal finite mixture regression model for market segmentation
by Zhang, Yifan & Fong, Duncan K.H. & DeSarbo, Wayne S.
- 1073-1087 Sweet or sweat, which should come first: How consumption sequences of vices and virtues influence enjoyment
by Yang, Shaoguang & Xu, Qian & Jin, Liyin
2021, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 531-548 The impact of influencer motives and commonness perceptions on follower reactions toward incentivized reviews
by Gerrath, Maximilian H.E.E. & Usrey, Bryan
- 549-571 Social media resources and capabilities as strategic determinants of social media performance
by Marchand, André & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Flemming, Jan
- 572-592 Antecedents and financial impacts of building brand love
by Nguyen, Hang T. & Feng, Hui
- 593-614 Multidimensional brand equity and asymmetric risk
by Ha, Kyoungnam Catherine & Song, Reo & Erickson, Gary
- 615-638 The impact of mergers and acquisitions on brand equity: A structural analysis
by Chu, Yanlai & Chu, Junhong & Liu, Hongju
- 639-662 The complex firm financial effects of customer satisfaction improvements
by Guenther, Miriam & Guenther, Peter
- 663-677 The risk of programmatic advertising: Effects of website quality on advertising effectiveness
by Shehu, Edlira & Abou Nabout, Nadia & Clement, Michel
- 678-697 Do offline and online go hand in hand? Cross-channel and synergy effects of direct mailing and display advertising
by Lesscher, Lisan & Lobschat, Lara & Verhoef, Peter C.
- 698-714 If all their products seem the same, all the parts within a product seem the same too: How brand homogeneity polarizes product experiences
by Smith, Robert W. & Keller, Kevin Lane
- 715-731 Taking care of you and me: How choosing for others impacts self-indulgence within family caregiving relationships
by Schumacher, Anika & Goukens, Caroline & Geyskens, Kelly
- 732-748 Every ending is a new beginning: Poignancy increases consumer preferences for self-made products
by Septianto, Felix
- 749-769 How donor's regulatory focus changes the effectiveness of a sadness-evoking charity appeal
by Choi, Jungsil & Park, Hyun Young
- 770-791 Machines learn neuromarketing: Improving preference prediction from self-reports using multiple EEG measures and machine learning
by Hakim, Adam & Klorfeld, Shira & Sela, Tal & Friedman, Doron & Shabat-Simon, Maytal & Levy, Dino J.
- 792-803 Note: A new approach to the modeling of spatially dependent and heterogeneous geographical regions
by Kim, Sunghoon & DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Chang, Won
2021, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 1-1 2021 Outstanding IJRM Area Editors and Reviewers
by Nalagon, Cecilia
- 2-3 Announcement: Winner of 2021 Jan-Benedict Steenkamp Award for Long-Term Impact
by Reinartz, Werner & Haenlein, Michael & Henseler, Jörg
- 4-4 Announcement: Winner 2020 IJRM Best Article
by Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan & Shachar, Ron
- 271-289 Online display advertising for CPG brands: (When) does it work?
by van Ewijk, Bernadette J. & Stubbe, Astrid & Gijsbrechts, Els & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 290-310 Omnichannel marketing: Are cross-channel effects symmetric?
by Shankar, Venkatesh & Kushwaha, Tarun
- 311-328 Acquiring customers through online marketplaces? The effect of marketplace sales on sales in a retailer's own channels
by Maier, Erik & Wieringa, Jaap
- 329-342 The existence and persistence of the pay-per-use bias in car sharing services
by Dowling, Katharina & Manchanda, Puneet & Spann, Martin
- 343-364 Content analysis of fake consumer reviews by survey-based text categorization
by Moon, Sangkil & Kim, Moon-Yong & Iacobucci, Dawn
- 365-386 Cents of self: How and when self-signals influence consumer value derived from choices of green products
by Dixon, Darcie & Mikolon, Sven
- 387-401 Consumers’ technology-facilitated brand engagement and wellbeing: Positivist TAM/PERMA- vs. Consumer Culture Theory perspectives
by Hollebeek, Linda D. & Belk, Russell
- 402-424 Developing firms' growth approaches as a multidimensional decision to enhance key stakeholders' wellbeing
by Kumar, V. & Ramachandran, Divya
- 425-447 The smarter, the better?! Customer well-being, engagement, and perceptions in smart service systems
by Henkens, Bieke & Verleye, Katrien & Larivière, Bart
- 448-471 Engagement behavior and financial well-being: The effect of message framing in online pension communication
by Eberhardt, Wiebke & Brüggen, Elisabeth & Post, Thomas & Hoet, Chantal
- 472-491 Competition versus cooperation: How technology-facilitated social interdependence initiates the self-improvement chain
by Wolf, Tobias & Jahn, Steffen & Hammerschmidt, Maik & Weiger, Welf H.
- 492-500 Customer engagement in online social crowdfunding: The influence of storytelling technique on donation performance
by Robiady, Nurlita Devian & Windasari, Nila Armelia & Nita, Arfenia
- 501-517 Impact of patient portal behavioral engagement on subsistence consumers' wellbeing
by Akareem, Husain Salilul & Ferdous, Ahmed Shahriar & Todd, Mikala
- 518-529 Vulnerable consumer engagement: How corporate social media can facilitate the replenishment of depleted resources
by Fletcher-Brown, Judith & Turnbull, Sarah & Viglia, Giampaolo & Chen, Tom & Pereira, Vijay
2021, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-11 Factors affecting the study of important marketing issues: Implications and recommendations
by Kohli, Ajay K. & Haenlein, Michael
- 12-17 The Study of Important Marketing Issues: Reflections
by Stremersch, Stefan
- 18-28 The study of important marketing issues in an evolving field
by Wierenga, Berend
- 29-31 Factors Affecting the Study of Important Marketing Issues: Additional Thoughts and Clarifications
by Kohli, Ajay K. & Haenlein, Michael
- 32-49 The right metrics for marketing-mix decisions
by Mintz, Ofer & Gilbride, Timothy J. & Lenk, Peter & Currim, Imran S.
- 50-69 Who is the winner in an industry of innovation?
by Lin, Yuanfang & Pazgal, Amit & Soberman, David A.
- 70-84 A de-biased direct question approach to measuring consumers' willingness to pay
by Hofstetter, Reto & Miller, Klaus M. & Krohmer, Harley & Zhang, Z. John
- 85-103 Extremity in horizontal and vertical Likert scale format responses. Some evidence on how visual distance between response categories influences extreme responding
by Weijters, Bert & Millet, Kobe & Cabooter, Elke
- 104-119 Does the devil wear Prada? Luxury product experiences can affect prosocial behavior
by Wang, Yajin & John, Deborah Roedder & Griskevicious, Vladas
- 120-135 How income shapes moral judgments of prosocial behavior
by Olson, Jenny G. & McFerran, Brent & Morales, Andrea C. & Dahl, Darren W.
- 136-154 The effect of start/end temporal landmarks on consumers' visual attention and judgments
by Bi, Sheng & Perkins, Andrew & Sprott, David
- 155-175 Brand and consumer engagement behaviors on Facebook brand pages: Let's have a (positive) conversation
by Dhaoui, Chedia & Webster, Cynthia M.
- 176-193 Emotional support from a digital assistant in technology-mediated services: Effects on customer satisfaction and behavioral persistence
by Gelbrich, Katja & Hagel, Julia & Orsingher, Chiara
- 194-215 Leveraging purchase regularity for predicting customer behavior the easy way
by Reutterer, Thomas & Platzer, Michael & Schröder, Nadine
- 216-231 Blending package shape with the gender dimension of brand image: How and why?
by Pang, Jun & Ding, Ying
- 232-269 A retrospective review of the first 35 years of the International Journal of Research in Marketing
by Donthu, Naveen & Reinartz, Werner & Kumar, Satish & Pattnaik, Debidutta
2020, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 661-677 The material self
by Bagozzi, Richard P. & Ruvio, Ayalla A. & Xie, Chunyan
- 678-696 Sexual orientation and consumption: Why and when do homosexuals and heterosexuals consume differently?
by Eisend, Martin & Hermann, Erik
- 697-713 Designing for the genders: The role of visual harmony
by Nickel, Kristina & Orth, Ulrich R. & Kumar, Minu
- 714-736 Universal dimensions of individuals' perception: Revisiting the operationalization of warmth and competence with a mixed-method approach
by Halkias, Georgios & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 737-755 Seeing brands as humans: Development and validation of a brand anthropomorphism scale
by Golossenko, Artyom & Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Aroean, Lukman
- 756-771 Dynamics and peer effects of brand revenue in college sports
by Liu, Zhuping & Duan, Jason A & Mahajan, Vijay
- 772-788 Brand activism: Does courting controversy help or hurt a brand?
by Mukherjee, Sourjo & Althuizen, Niek
- 789-804 The impact of online display advertising and paid search advertising relative to offline advertising on firm performance and firm value
by Bayer, Emanuel & Srinivasan, Shuba & Riedl, Edward J. & Skiera, Bernd
- 805-820 Best seller!? Unintended negative consequences of popularity signs on consumer choice behavior
by Ghiassaleh, Arezou & Kocher, Bruno & Czellar, Sandor
- 821-836 An investigation of unsustainable luxury: How guilt drives negative word-of-mouth
by Amatulli, Cesare & De Angelis, Matteo & Pino, Giovanni & Guido, Gianluigi
- 837-852 Engaging in a culturally mismatched thinking style increases the preference for familiar consumer options for analytic but not holistic thinkers
by Koo, Minkyung & Shavitt, Sharon & Lalwani, Ashok K. & Chinchanachokchai, Sydney
- 853-867 Finding the self in chance events
by Kim, Aekyoung & Briley, Donnel
2020, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 441-442 Introduction to the Special Section: Research for the New Normal
by Kannan, P.K.
- 443-465 Virtual and augmented reality: Advancing research in consumer marketing
by Wedel, Michel & Bigné, Enrique & Zhang, Jie
- 466-480 Consumer privacy and the future of data-based innovation and marketing
by Bleier, Alexander & Goldfarb, Avi & Tucker, Catherine
- 481-504 Machine learning and AI in marketing – Connecting computing power to human insights
by Ma, Liye & Sun, Baohong
- 505-520 Tactical use of rewards to enhance loyalty program effectiveness
by Danaher, Peter J. & Sajtos, Laszlo & Danaher, Tracey S.
- 521-543 Flying with a net, and without: Preventative devices and self-control
by Rao, Raghunath Singh & Irwin, Julie & Liu, Zhuping
- 544-556 An economic analysis of demand of the very poor
by Lee, Sanghak & Thomas, Suman Ann & Allenby, Greg M.
- 557-571 Restrained by resources: The effect of scarcity cues and childhood socioeconomic status (SES) on consumer preference for feasibility
by Wang, Lili & You, Yanfen & Yang, Chun-Ming
- 572-586 Age differences in children's happiness from material goods and experiences: The role of memory and theory of mind
by Chaplin, Lan Nguyen & Lowrey, Tina M. & Ruvio, Ayalla A. & Shrum, L.J. & Vohs, Kathleen D.
- 587-601 Third-party signals and sales to expert-agent buyers: Quality indicators in the contemporary visual arts market
by Kackovic, Monika & Bun, Maurice J.G. & Weinberg, Charles B. & Ebbers, Joris J. & Wijnberg, Nachoem M.
- 602-620 Insight versus effort. Communicating the creative process leading to new products
by Miceli, Gaetano (“Nino”) & Scopelliti, Irene & Raimondo, Maria Antonietta
- 621-643 Hubristic pride & prejudice: The effects of hubristic pride on negative word-of-mouth
by Septianto, Felix & Northey, Gavin & Chiew, Tung Moi & Ngo, Liem Viet
- 644-660 Opposites attract: Impact of background color on effectiveness of emotional charity appeals
by Choi, Jungsil & Li, Yexin Jessica & Rangan, Priyamvadha & Yin, Bingqing & Singh, Surendra N.
2020, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 213-235 Cross-decision social effects in product adoption and defection decisions
by Landsman, Vardit & Nitzan, Irit
- 236-257 Price and quality decisions by self-serving managers
by Bertini, Marco & Halbheer, Daniel & Koenigsberg, Oded
- 258-280 The effect of consumer heterogeneity on firm profits in conspicuous goods markets
by Sajeesh, S. & Hada, Mahima & Raju, Jagmohan S.
- 281-300 Growing the service brand
by Huang, Ming-Hui & Dev, Chekitan S.
- 301-319 Service with a smiley face: Emojional contagion in digitally mediated relationships
by Smith, Leah Warfield & Rose, Randall L.
- 320-335 Media influences on consumption trends: Effects of the film Food, Inc. on organic food sales in the U.S
by Ma, Junzhao & Seenivasan, Satheesh & Yan, Bingyu
- 336-355 Learning in retail entry
by Yang, Nathan
- 356-370 How the number of options affects prosocial choice
by Herzenstein, Michal & Dholakia, Utpal M. & Sonenshein, Scott
- 371-385 The effects of endorsers' facial expressions on status perceptions and purchase intentions
by Chen, Yunqing & Wyer, Robert S.
- 386-404 De-targeting to signal quality
by Liu, Xingyi
- 405-420 Antecedents and consequences of cross-effects: An empirical analysis of omni-coupons
by Ravula, Prashanth & Bhatnagar, Amit & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 421-439 The interactive effects of product and brand portfolio strategies on brand performance: Longitudinal evidence from the U.S. automotive industry
by Kirca, Ahmet H. & Randhawa, Praneet & Talay, M. Berk & Akdeniz, M. Billur
2020, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 3-14 Retailing and retailing research in the age of big data analytics
by Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 15-26 The future of marketing
by Rust, Roland T.
- 27-42 The evolving world of research in marketing and the blending of theory and data
by Lehmann, Donald R.
- 43-55 Delimiting disruption: Why Uber is disruptive, but Airbnb is not
by Muller, Eitan
- 56-73 Organizing for cross-selling: Do it right, or not at all
by Homburg, Christian & Böhler, Sina & Hohenberg, Sebastian
- 74-92 Dynamic effects of newcomer salespersons' peer relational exchanges and structures on performance
by Claro, Danny P. & Ramos, Carla & Gonzalez, Gabriel R. & Palmatier, Robert W.
- 93-107 On the monetization of mobile apps
by Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan & Shachar, Ron
- 108-128 Package graphic design and communication across cultures: An investigation of Chinese consumers' interpretation of imported wine labels
by Celhay, Franck & Cheng, Peiyao & Masson, Josselin & Li, Wenhua
- 129-150 Customer satisfaction underappreciation: The relation of customer satisfaction to CEO compensation
by Huang, Ming-Hui & Trusov, Michael
- 151-174 A comparative analysis of marketing promotions and implications for data analytics
by Khouja, Moutaz & Subramaniam, Chandra & Vasudev, Vinay
- 175-195 When do loyalty programs work? The moderating role of design, retailer-strategy, and country characteristics
by Bombaij, Nick J.F. & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 196-212 Direct effect of advertising spending on firm value: Moderating role of financial analyst coverage
by Du, Ding & Osmonbekov, Talai
2019, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 509-527 Strategic orientation and firm risk
by Bhattacharya, Abhi & Misra, Shekhar & Sardashti, Hanieh
- 528-541 Catalogue as a tool for reinforcing habits: Empirical evidence from a multichannel retailer
by Mark, Tanya & Bulla, Jan & Niraj, Rakesh & Bulla, Ingo & Schwarzwäller, Wolfgang
- 542-557 The aesthetic fidelity effect
by Wiecek, Annika & Wentzel, Daniel & Landwehr, Jan R.
- 558-579 Serial product evaluations online: A three-factor model of leadership, fluency and tedium during product search
by Maier, Erik
- 580-596 The distinct influence of power distance perception and power distance values on customer satisfaction in response to loyalty programs
by Wang, Jessie J. & Lalwani, Ashok K.
- 597-612 The multichannel pricing dilemma: Do consumers accept higher offline than online prices?
by Homburg, Christian & Lauer, Karin & Vomberg, Arnd
- 613-629 A model of product compatibility introduction with consumer recognition
by Wei, Yuansheng & Huang, Pei
- 630-646 Political ideology and brand attachment
by Chan, Eugene Y. & Ilicic, Jasmina
- 647-668 Composing tweets to increase retweets
by Jalali, Nima Y. & Papatla, Purushottam
- 669-686 Nostalgia marketing and (re-)enchantment
by Hartmann, Benjamin J. & Brunk, Katja H.
2019, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 350-366 The impact of digital transformation on the retailing value chain
by Reinartz, Werner & Wiegand, Nico & Imschloss, Monika
- 367-384 Branding in the era of digital (dis)intermediation
by Gielens, Katrijn & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M.
- 385-399 Making a first impression as a start-up: Strategies to overcome low initial trust perceptions in digital innovation adoption
by Konya-Baumbach, Elisa & Schuhmacher, Monika C. & Kuester, Sabine & Kuharev, Victoria
- 400-419 International heterogeneity in the associations of new business models and broadband Internet with music revenue and piracy
by Wlömert, Nils & Papies, Dominik
- 420-438 Engaging the unengaged customer: The value of a retailer mobile app
by van Heerde, Harald J. & Dinner, Isaac M. & Neslin, Scott A.
- 439-453 Do mobile banner ads increase sales? Yes, in the offline channel
by Osinga, Ernst C. & Zevenbergen, Menno & van Zuijlen, Mark W.G.
- 454-470 When consumers can return digital products: Influence of firm- and consumer-induced communication on the returns and profitability of news articles
by Schulz, Petra & Shehu, Edlira & Clement, Michel
- 471-491 Online marketing: When to offer a refund for advanced sales
by Wu, Meng & Teunter, Ruud H. & Zhu, Stuart X.
- 492-508 Seeing the wood for the trees: How machine learning can help firms in identifying relevant electronic word-of-mouth in social media
by Vermeer, Susan A.M. & Araujo, Theo & Bernritter, Stefan F. & van Noort, Guda
2019, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 169-184 Capturing digital experience: The method of screencast videography
by Kawaf, Fatema
- 185-199 Measuring and forecasting mobile game app engagement
by Rutz, Oliver & Aravindakshan, Ashwin & Rubel, Olivier
- 200-215 Hook vs. hope: How to enhance customer engagement through gamification
by Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Marchand, André & Fritze, Martin P. & Dong, Lin
- 216-231 Video mining: Measuring visual information using automatic methods
by Li, Xi & Shi, Mengze & Wang, Xin (Shane)
- 232-250 Advertising spending patterns and competitor impact
by Gijsenberg, Maarten J. & Nijs, Vincent R.
- 251-263 Remaining focus increases task evaluation and future task perseverance
by Huang, Yunhui & Jia, Yanli
- 264-280 Too much of a good thing? Consumer response to strategic changes in brand image
by Gaustad, Tarje & Samuelsen, Bendik M. & Warlop, Luk & Fitzsimons, Gavan J.
- 281-305 Counter-arguing as barriers to environmentally motivated consumption reduction: A multi-country study
by Lasarov, Wassili & Mai, Robert & García de Frutos, Nieves & Egea, José Manuel Ortega & Hoffmann, Stefan
- 306-324 Ad wearout wearout: How time can reverse the negative effect of frequent advertising repetition on brand preference
by Kronrod, Ann & Huber, Joel
- 325-340 Feature-based attributes and the roles of consumers' perception bias and inference in choice
by Wu, Fang & Swait, Joffre & Chen, Yuxin
2019, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 3-19 The effect of social networks structure on innovation performance: A review and directions for research
by Muller, Eitan & Peres, Renana
- 20-38 Comparing automated text classification methods
by Hartmann, Jochen & Huppertz, Juliana & Schamp, Christina & Heitmann, Mark
- 39-62 Making new products go viral and succeed
by Nguyen, Hang T. & Chaudhuri, Malika
- 63-82 Competing with co-created products
by Cohen-Vernik, Dinah & Pazgal, Amit & Syam, Niladri B.
- 83-99 Aesthetically (dis)pleasing visuals: A dual pathway to empathy and prosocial behavior
by Grinstein, Amir & Hagtvedt, Henrik & Kronrod, Ann
- 100-116 Modeling the relationship between firm and user generated content and the stages of the marketing funnel
by Colicev, Anatoli & Kumar, Ashish & O'Connor, Peter
- 117-136 Marketing analytics using anonymized and fragmented tracking data
by Kakatkar, Chinmay & Spann, Martin
- 137-150 Cultural influences on brand extension judgments: Opposing effects of thinking style and regulatory focus
by Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon
- 151-168 Shaping consumer preference using alignable attributes: The roles of regulatory orientation and construal level
by Sun, Jin & Keh, Hean Tat & Lee, Angela Y.
2018, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 538-556 Extracting brand information from social networks: Integrating image, text, and social tagging data
by Klostermann, Jan & Plumeyer, Anja & Böger, Daniel & Decker, Reinhold
- 557-574 Brand crises in the digital age: The short- and long-term effects of social media firestorms on consumers and brands
by Hansen, Nele & Kupfer, Ann-Kristin & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten
- 575-590 Evaluating marketplace synergies of ingredient brand alliances
by Koschmann, Anthony & Bowman, Douglas
- 591-610 On the monetary impact of fashion design piracy
by Appel, Gil & Libai, Barak & Muller, Eitan
- 611-627 Investor sentiment and advertising expenditure
by Mian, G. Mujtaba & Sharma, Piyush & Gul, Ferdinand A.
- 628-640 Providing health checks as incentives to retain blood donors — Evidence from two field experiments
by Leipnitz, Sigrun & de Vries, Martha & Clement, Michel & Mazar, Nina
- 641-660 Cannibalization vs. competition: An empirical study of the impact of product durability on automobile demand
by Jayarajan, Dinakar & Siddarth, S. & Silva-Risso, Jorge
- 661-672 Targeting online display ads: Choosing their frequency and spacing
by Försch, Steffen & de Haan, Evert
- 673-685 When consumers become project backers: The psychological consequences of participation in crowdfunding
by Bitterl, Sally & Schreier, Martin
2018, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 359-377 Investors' evaluations of price-increase preannouncements
by Lim, Leon Gim & Tuli, Kapil R. & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 378-393 Temporal myopia in sustainable behavior under uncertainty
by van der Wal, Arianne J. & van Horen, Femke & Grinstein, Amir
- 394-414 Estimating time-varying parameters in brand choice models: A semiparametric approach
by Guhl, Daniel & Baumgartner, Bernhard & Kneib, Thomas & Steiner, Winfried J.
- 415-431 A random coefficients mixture hidden Markov model for marketing research
by Kappe, Eelco & Stadler Blank, Ashley & DeSarbo, Wayne S.
- 432-452 New product success in the consumer packaged goods industry: A shopper marketing approach
by Lamey, Lien & Deleersnyder, Barbara & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E.M. & Dekimpe, Marnik G.
- 453-470 The effects of mobile promotions on customer purchase dynamics
by Park, Chang Hee & Park, Young-Hoon & Schweidel, David A.
- 471-489 Advertising non-premium products as if they were premium: The impact of advertising up on advertising elasticity and brand equity
by Guitart, Ivan A. & Gonzalez, Jorge & Stremersch, Stefan
- 490-508 On consumer choice patterns and the net impact of feature promotions
by Guyt, Jonne & Gijsbrechts, Els
- 509-523 May the force drag your dynamic logo: The brand work-energy effect
by Baxter, Stacey M. & Ilicic, Jasmina
- 524-532 Quality signaling via strikethrough prices
by Schmidbauer, Eric & Stock, Axel
2018, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 185-204 Endogeneity in survey research
by Sande, Jon Bingen & Ghosh, Mrinal
- 205-223 Disentangling the effect of services on B2B firm value: Trade-offs of sales, profits, and earnings volatility
by Nezami, Mehdi & Worm, Stefan & Palmatier, Robert W.
- 224-241 Mobile diaries – Benchmark against metered measurements: An empirical investigation
by Lovett, Mitchell J. & Peres, Renana
- 242-257 A simultaneous model of multiple-discrete choices of variety and quantity
by van der Lans, Ralf
- 258-269 Instructional Manipulation Checks: A longitudinal analysis with implications for MTurk
by Paas, Leonard J. & Dolnicar, Sara & Karlsson, Logi
- 270-288 Save or (over-)spend? The impact of hard-discounter shopping on consumers' grocery outlay
by Gijsbrechts, Els & Campo, Katia & Vroegrijk, Mark
- 289-304 Do ads that tell a story always perform better? The role of character identification and character type in storytelling ads
by Dessart, Laurence
- 305-318 The direct and indirect effects of economic wealth on time to take-off
by Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel
- 319-335 Sharing product harm information: The effects of self-construal and self-relevance
by Akpinar, Ezgi & Verlegh, Peeter W J & Smidts, Ale
- 336-358 Friends with benefits: Behavioral and fMRI studies on the effect of friendship reminders on self-control for compulsive and non-compulsive buyers
by De Vries, Eline L.E. & Fennis, Bob M. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Ter Horst, Gert J. & Marsman, Jan-Bernard C.
2018, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-14 Innovations and technological comebacks
by Foucart, Renaud & Wan, Cheng & Wang, Shidong
- 15-33 Big brands, big cities: How the population penalty affects common, identity relevant brands in densely populated areas
by Matherly, Ted & Arens, Zachary G. & Arnold, Todd J.
- 34-59 Capturing flexible correlations in multiple-discrete choice outcomes using copulas
by Kim, Chul & Jun, Duk Bin & Park, Sungho
- 60-80 Brand portfolio coherence: Scale development and empirical demonstration
by Nguyen, Hang T. & Zhang, Yufei & Calantone, Roger J.
- 81-99 Consumer power and choice deferral: The role of anticipated regret
by Mourali, Mehdi & Yang, Zhiyong & Pons, Frank & Hassay, Derek