Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
R. W. GrubbstrÃ¶m
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
2020, Volume 227, Issue C
- S0925527319304177 Achieving sustainable development goals through identifying and analyzing barriers to industrial sharing economy: A framework development
by Govindan, Kannan & Shankar, K. Madan & Kannan, Devika
- S0925527320300104 Vehicle Routing with Shipment Consolidation
by Cortes, Juan David & Suzuki, Yoshinori
- S0925527320300487 A dual toll policy for maintaining risk equity in hazardous materials transportation with fuzzy incident rate
by Ke, Ginger Y. & Zhang, Huiwen & Bookbinder, James H.
- S0925527320300499 Short vs. long-term procurement contracts when supplier can invest in cost reduction
by Merckx, Gilles & Chaturvedi, Aadhaar
- S0925527320300517 Assessment of pre and post-disaster supply chain resilience based on network structural parameters with CVaR as a risk measure
by Dixit, Vijaya & Verma, Priyanka & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar
- S0925527320300529 Supply chain social sustainability in small and medium manufacturing enterprises and firms’ performance: Empirical evidence from an emerging Asian economy
by Mani, Venkatesh & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & Mani, Kavitha T.N.
- S0925527320300542 Impawn rate optimisation in inventory financing: A canonical vine copula-based approach
by Zhi, Bangdong & Wang, Xiaojun & Xu, Fangming
- S0925527320300554 Exploring the differential roles of environmental and social sustainability in carrier selection decisions
by Davis-Sramek, Beth & Robinson, Jessica L. & Darby, Jessica L. & Thomas, Rodney W.
- S0925527320300566 Multi-period pricing in the presence of competition and social influence
by Sun, Shuxiao & Zheng, Xiaona & Sun, Luping
- S0925527320300578 Utilizing the platform economy effect through EWOM: Does the platform matter?
by Xu, Xun & Lee, Chieh
- S0925527320300591 Loss-averse retailers’ financial offerings to capital-constrained suppliers: loan vs. investment
by Yan, Nina & Jin, Xuyu & Zhong, Hechen & Xu, Xun
- S0925527320300621 An integrated model of production scheduling and inspection planning for resumable jobs
by Sinisterra, Wilfrido Quiñones & Cavalcante, Cristiano Alexandre Virgínio
- S0925527320300633 Integrating simulation and FITradeoff method for scheduling rules selection in job-shop production systems
by Pergher, Isaac & Frej, Eduarda Asfora & Roselli, Lucia Reis Peixoto & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
- S0925527320300657 The impact of R&D investment on mitigating supply chain disruptions: Empirical evidence from U.S. firms
by Parast, Mahour Mellat
- S0925527320300669 Reactive and proactive pathways to sustainable apparel supply chains: Manufacturer's perspective on stakeholder salience and organizational learning toward responsible management
by Roy, Vivek & Silvestre, Bruno S. & Singh, Shubham
- S0925527320300670 Take-back regulation: Remanufacturing or Eco-design?
by Pazoki, Mostafa & Samarghandi, Hamed
- S0925527320300761 Data driven supply allocation to individual customers considering forecast bias
by Seitz, Alexander & Grunow, Martin & Akkerman, Renzo
- S0925527320300797 A deterministic model for the transshipment problem of a fast fashion retailer under capacity constraints
by Naderi, Siamak & Kilic, Kemal & Dasci, Abdullah
- S0925527320300803 Equilibrium decisions for multi-firms considering consumer quality preference
by Han, Xiaoya & Liu, Xin
- S0925527320300827 On the relationship between financial performance and position of businesses in supply chain networks
by Seiler, A. & Papanagnou, C. & Scarf, P.
- S092552732030058X The impact of the United Nations global compact on firm performance: A longitudinal analysis
by Orzes, Guido & Moretto, Antonella Maria & Moro, Mattia & Rossi, Matteo & Sartor, Marco & Caniato, Federico & Nassimbeni, Guido
- S092552732030061X Supply chain risk management and operational performance: The enabling role of supply chain integration
by Munir, Manal & Jajja, Muhammad Shakeel Sadiq & Chatha, Kamran Ali & Farooq, Sami
- S092552732030075X Comparison of two optimization based order release models with fixed and variable lead times
by Haeussler, S. & Stampfer, C. & Missbauer, H.
2020, Volume 226, Issue C
- S0925527319304347 Big data analytics and artificial intelligence pathway to operational performance under the effects of entrepreneurial orientation and environmental dynamism: A study of manufacturing organisations
by Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Childe, Stephen J. & Bryde, David J. & Giannakis, Mihalis & Foropon, Cyril & Roubaud, David & Hazen, Benjamin T.
- S0925527319304359 How to price 3D-printed products? Pricing strategy for 3D printing platforms
by Sun, Luoyi & Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Yixiao
- S0925527319304360 Optimal pricing and production strategies for new and remanufactured products under a non-renewing free replacement warranty
by Liu, Zhuojun & Diallo, Claver & Chen, Jing & Zhang, Michael
- S0925527319304372 Reverse Blending: An economically efficient approach to the challenge of fertilizer mass customization
by Benhamou, Latifa & Giard, Vincent & Khouloud, Mehdi & Fenies, Pierres & Fontane, Frédéric
- S0925527319304384 Data-driven prediction for volatile processes based on real option theories
by AlShelahi, Abdullah & Wang, Jingxing & You, Mingdi & Byon, Eunshin & Saigal, Romesh
- S0925527319304396 Data-driven control of a production system by using marking-dependent threshold policy
by Khayyati, Siamak & Tan, Barış
- S0925527319304402 Pass-through of commodity price shocks in distribution channels with risk-averse agents
by Luong, Phat V. & Xu, Xiaowei
- S0925527319304414 Supply chain and external conditions under which supply chain resilience pays: An organizational information processing theorization
by Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lirn, Taih-Cherng & Yang, Ching-Chiao & Shang, Kuo-Chung
- S0925527320300013 Supply competition under quality scores: Motivations, information sharing and credibility
by Alibeiki, Hedayat & Gümüş, Mehmet
- S0925527320300025 Resilient planning strategies to support disruption-tolerant production operations
by Puchkova, Alena & McFarlane, Duncan & Srinivasan, Rengarajan & Thorne, Alan
- S0925527320300037 Search algorithm of the assembly sequence of products by using past learning results
by Watanabe, Keijiro & Inada, Shuhei
- S0925527320300049 Research on horizontal system model for food factories: A case study of process cheese manufacturer
by Matsumoto, Takao & Chen, Yijun & Nakatsuka, Akihiro & Wang, Qunzhi
- S0925527320300050 Behind the definition of Industry 4.0: Analysis and open questions
by Culot, Giovanna & Nassimbeni, Guido & Orzes, Guido & Sartor, Marco
- S0925527320300062 Wholesale or drop-shipping: Contract choices of the online retailer and the manufacturer in a dual-channel supply chain
by Shi, Siyu & Sun, Jingchun & Cheng, T.C.E.
- S0925527320300074 Exploring servitization through the paradox lens: Coping practices in servitization
by Kohtamäki, Marko & Einola, Suvi & Rabetino, Rodrigo
- S0925527320300086 Identifying inventory project management conflicts: Results of an empirical study
by de Vries, Jan
- S0925527320300098 The impact of entrepreneurship orientation on project performance: A machine learning approach
by Sabahi, Sima & Parast, Mahour Mellat
- S0925527320300451 Dynamic-distributed decisions and sharing protocol for fair resource sharing in collaborative network
by Yilmaz, Ibrahim & Yoon, Sang Won
- S0925527320300475 Multi-product pickup and delivery supply chain design with location-routing and direct shipment
by Azizi, Vahid & Hu, Guiping
- S0925527320300505 Forecasting with the damped trend model using the structural approach
by Sbrana, Giacomo & Silvestrini, Andrea
- S092552732030044X The effect of human errors on an integrated stochastic supply chain model with setup cost reduction and backorder price discount
by Tiwari, Sunil & Kazemi, Nima & Modak, Nikunja Mohan & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Sarkar, Sumon
2020, Volume 225, Issue C
- S0925527319304098 Multi-period multi-echelon inventory transportation problem considering stakeholders behavioural tendencies
by De, Arijit & Mogale, D.G. & Zhang, Mengdi & Pratap, Saurabh & Kumar, Sri Krishna & Huang, George Q.
- S0925527319304104 Sustainable development in Asian manufacturing SMEs: Progress and directions
by Lopes de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz & Ndubisi, Nelson Oly & Roman Pais Seles, Bruno Michel
- S0925527319304116 An integrated single-vendor multi-buyer production inventory model with transshipments between buyers
by Tarhini, Hussein & Karam, Mario & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- S0925527319304128 A risk-based optimization framework for integrated supply chains using genetic algorithm and artificial neural networks
by Nezamoddini, Nasim & Gholami, Amirhosein & Aqlan, Faisal
- S0925527319304141 Impact of supply chain analytics and customer pressure for ethical conduct on socially responsible practices and performance: An exploratory study
by Shafiq, Asad & Ahmed, Muhammad Usman & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- S0925527319304153 A three-phase fuzzy multi-criteria decision model for charging station location of the sharing electric vehicle
by Liu, Aijun & Zhao, Yingxue & Meng, Xiaoge & Zhang, Yan
- S0925527319304165 Optimal regulation and sustainable product design under uncertainties
by Jain, Tarun & Hazra, Jishnu
- S0925527319304189 Expanding green supply chain performance measurement through emergy accounting and analysis
by Tian, Xu & Sarkis, Joseph
- S0925527319304190 Does supplier stability matter in initial public offering pricing?
by Peng, Xuan & Wang, Xiongyuan & Chan, Kam C.
- S0925527319304207 The effects of environmental quality misperception on investments and regulation
by Lambertini, Luca & Pignataro, Giuseppe & Tampieri, Alessandro
- S0925527319304219 Collusion or Not: The optimal choice of competing retailers in a closed-loop supply chain
by Wang, Qifei & Hong, Xianpei & Gong, Yeming (Yale) & Chen, Wanying (Amanda)
- S0925527319304220 A multi-attribute utility theory approach to ordering policy for perishable items
by Poormoaied, Saeed & Atan, Zümbül
- S0925527319304232 Deprecated in policy, abundant in market? The frugal innovation of Chinese low-speed EV industry
by Lu, Chao & Chang, Feifan & Rong, Ke & Shi, Yongjiang & Yu, Xiaoyu
- S0925527319304244 Efficient coordination of supply contracts with demand learning and two production modes
by Li, Xin & Lian, Zhaotong & Pang, Chuan
- S0925527319304256 Coordination by quantity flexibility contract in a two-echelon supply chain system: Effect of outsourcing decisions
by Heydari, Jafar & Govindan, Kannan & Ebrahimi Nasab, Hamid Reza & Taleizadeh, Ata Allah
- S0925527319304268 The effect of decision rights allocation on a supply chain of perishable products under a revenue-sharing contract
by Avinadav, Tal
- S0925527319304281 Workforce production planning under uncertain learning rates
by Cavagnini, Rossana & Hewitt, Mike & Maggioni, Francesca
- S0925527319304293 Essays on duopoly competition with asymmetric firms: Is profit maximization always an evolutionary stable strategy?
by Silveira, Douglas & Vasconcelos, Silvinha
- S0925527319304311 Omnichannel retailers’ return policy strategies in the presence of competition
by Jin, Delong & Caliskan-Demirag, Ozgun & Chen, Frank (Youhua) & Huang, Min
- S0925527319304323 Optimising forecasting models for inventory planning
by Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Trapero, Juan R. & Barrow, Devon K.
- S0925527319304335 Two echelon vehicle routing problem with drones in last mile delivery
by Kitjacharoenchai, Patchara & Min, Byung-Cheol & Lee, Seokcheon
- S092552731930413X Coordinating quality, time, and carbon emissions in perishable food production: A new technology integrating GERT and the Bayesian approach
by Wang, Haiyan & Zhan, Sha-lei & Ng, Chi To & Cheng, T.C.E.
- S092552731930427X Leveraging industry 4.0 – A business model pattern framework
by Weking, Jörg & Stöcker, Maria & Kowalkiewicz, Marek & Böhm, Markus & Krcmar, Helmut
- S092552731930430X Building integration skills in supply chain and operations management study programs
by Pekkanen, Petra & Niemi, Petri & Puolakka, Tiina & Pirttilä, Timo & Huiskonen, Janne
2020, Volume 224, Issue C
- S0925527319303664 Made in China 2025 and manufacturing strategy decisions with reverse QFD
by Wang, Jian & Wu, Huiqin & Chen, Yan
- S0925527319303676 Introduction of a real time location system to enhance the warehouse safety and operational efficiency
by Halawa, Farouq & Dauod, Husam & Lee, In Gyu & Li, Yinglei & Yoon, Sang Won & Chung, Sung Hoon
- S0925527319303688 Minimizing total earliness and tardiness in a nowait flow shop
by Schaller, Jeffrey & Valente, Jorge M.S.
- S0925527319303706 How do product quality uncertainties affect the sharing economy platforms with risk considerations? A mean-variance analysis
by Wen, Xin & Siqin, Tana
- S0925527319303718 Decision support model of environmentally friendly and economical material strategy for life cycle cost and recyclable weight
by Kinoshita, Yuki & Yamada, Tetsuo & Gupta, Surendra M. & Ishigaki, Aya & Inoue, Masato
- S0925527319303731 Smart Maintenance: a research agenda for industrial maintenance management
by Bokrantz, Jon & Skoogh, Anders & Berlin, Cecilia & Wuest, Thorsten & Stahre, Johan
- S0925527319303743 Bullwhip effect in the oil and gas supply chain: A multiple-case study
by Zhu, Tianyuan & Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & da Silveira, Giovani J.C.
- S0925527319303755 Production control of failure-prone manufacturing-remanufacturing systems using mixed dedicated and shared facilities
by Assid, M. & Gharbi, A. & Hajji, A.
- S0925527319303767 The dynamic stocking location problem – Dispersing inventory in fulfillment warehouses with explosive storage
by Zhang, Jingran & Onal, Sevilay & Das, Sanchoy
- S0925527319303779 Supply network architecture and its contingent impact on innovation performance: A field study
by Kim, Myung Kyo & Narayanan, Sriram & Narasimhan, Ram
- S0925527319303780 Demand-dependent recovery decision-making of a batch of products for sustainability
by Meng, Kai & Cao, Ying & Peng, Xianghui & Prybutok, Victor & Gupta, Varun
- S0925527319303871 Join logistics sharing alliance or not? Incentive analysis of competing E-commerce firms with promised-delivery-time
by Niu, Baozhuang & Xie, Fengfeng & Chen, Lei & Xu, Xin
- S0925527319303895 Shop-floor scheduling as a competitive advantage: A study on the relevance of cyber-physical systems in different manufacturing contexts
by Romero-Silva, Rodrigo & Hernández-López, Gabriel
- S0925527319303901 Capturing heterogeneities in orchestrating resources for accurately forecasting high (separately low) project management performance
by Awe, Olajumoke A. & Woodside, Arch G. & Nerur, Sridhar & Prater, Edmund
- S0925527319303913 A scenario-based robust possibilistic model for a multi-objective electronic reverse logistics network
by Tosarkani, Babak Mohamadpour & Amin, Saman Hassanzadeh & Zolfagharinia, Hossein
- S0925527319303937 The Trinomial ATTRIVAR control chart
by Simões, Felipe Domingues & Costa, Antonio Fernando Branco & Machado, Marcela Aparecida Guerreiro
- S0925527319303949 Exploring the relationship between quality ambidexterity and sustainable production
by Gomes, Paulo J. & Silva, Graça Miranda & Sarkis, Joseph
- S0925527319304037 Carbon tax and sustainable facility location: The role of production technology
by Gaigné, C. & Hovelaque, V. & Mechouar, Y.
- S0925527319304049 Legitimacy in operations: How sustainability certification announcements by Chinese listed enterprises influence their market value?
by Feng, Yunting & Lai, Kee-hung & Zhu, Qinghua
- S0925527319304050 Order picker routing in warehouses: A systematic literature review
by Masae, Makusee & Glock, Christoph H. & Grosse, Eric H.
- S0925527319304086 Partial vertical centralization in competing supply chains
by Li, Jin & Yang, Shilei & Shi, Victor & Zhai, Senjing
- S092552731930369X Supply chain integration and national collectivism
by Durach, Christian F. & Wiengarten, Frank
- S092552731930372X Barriers to the adoption of industry 4.0 technologies in the manufacturing sector: An inter-country comparative perspective
by Raj, Alok & Dwivedi, Gourav & Sharma, Ankit & Lopes de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz & Rajak, Sonu
2020, Volume 223, Issue C
- S0925527319303329 A decision making model based on fuzzy inference to predict the impact of SCOR® indicators on customer perceived value
by Zanon, Lucas Gabriel & Munhoz Arantes, Rafael Ferro & Calache, Lucas Daniel Del Rosso & Carpinetti, Luiz Cesar Ribeiro
- S0925527319303330 Pricing of demand-related products: Can ignoring cross-category effect be a smart choice?
by Karray, Salma & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Zaccour, Georges
- S0925527319303342 Balanced maximal covering location problem and its application in bike-sharing
by Muren, & Li, Hao & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Wu, Jian-jun & Zhou, Li & Du, Zhiping
- S0925527319303354 Optimal replenishment decisions for perishable products under cash, advance, and credit payments considering carbon tax regulations
by Shi, Yan & Zhang, Zhiyong & Chen, Sheng-Chih & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Skouri, Konstantina
- S0925527319303366 Impact of material convergence on last-mile distribution in humanitarian logistics
by Suzuki, Yoshinori
- S0925527319303378 Exact algorithms for a joint order acceptance and scheduling problem
by Li, Xin & Ventura, Jose A.
- S0925527319303391 Supply chain coordination with risk-averse retailer and option contract: Supplier-led vs. Retailer-led
by Liu, Zhongyi & Hua, Shengya & Zhai, Xin
- S0925527319303408 Diffusion of green products in industry 4.0: Reverse logistics issues during design of inventory and production planning system
by Dev, Navin K. & Shankar, Ravi & Swami, Sanjeev
- S0925527319303494 Purchasing price assessment of leverage items: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach
by Visani, Franco & Boccali, Filippo
- S0925527319303500 A classification and review of approaches and methods for modeling uncertainty in projects
by Hazır, Öncü & Ulusoy, Gündüz
- S0925527319303512 Greening products in a supply chain under market segmentation and different channel power structures
by Agi, Maher A.N. & Yan, Xinghao
- S0925527319303524 A simulation-based optimization approach to design optimal layouts for block stacking warehouses
by Derhami, Shahab & Smith, Jeffrey S. & Gue, Kevin R.
- S0925527319303536 Innovative efforts of ISO 9001-certified manufacturing firms: Evidence of links between determinants of innovation, continuous innovation and firm performance
by Latan, Hengky & Chiappetta Jabbour, Charbel Jose & Lopes de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz & de Camargo Fiorini, Paula & Foropon, Cyril
- S0925527319303548 What is the right production strategy for horizontally differentiated product: Standardization or mass customization?
by Shao, Xiao-Feng
- S0925527319303561 Network characteristics and supply chain resilience under conditions of risk propagation
by Li, Yuhong & Zobel, Christopher W. & Seref, Onur & Chatfield, Dean
- S0925527319303573 Financial slack and firm performance of SMMEs in China: Moderating effects of government subsidies and market-supporting institutions
by Guo, Feng & Zou, Bo & Zhang, Xiaofei & Bo, Qingwen & Li, Kai
- S0925527319303585 Delivery time dynamics in an assemble-to-order inventory and order based production control system
by Lin, Junyi & Naim, Mohamed M. & Spiegler, Virginia L.M.
- S0925527319303597 A cost model for the economic evaluation of in-situ monitoring tools in metal additive manufacturing
by Colosimo, Bianca Maria & Cavalli, Simona & Grasso, Marco
- S0925527319303603 The impact of capacity-reduction initiatives on the stock market value of Chinese manufacturing firms
by Fan, Di & Liang, Tianheng & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Zhang, Haomin
- S0925527319303615 Smart Maintenance: an empirically grounded conceptualization
by Bokrantz, Jon & Skoogh, Anders & Berlin, Cecilia & Wuest, Thorsten & Stahre, Johan
- S0925527319303640 Do cap-and-trade policies drive environmental and social goals in supply chains: Strategic decisions, collaboration, and contract choices
by Kuiti, Mithu Rani & Ghosh, Debabrata & Basu, Preetam & Bisi, Arnab
- S0925527319303652 The role of eco-innovation drivers in promoting additive manufacturing in supply chains
by Afshari, Hamid & Searcy, Cory & Jaber, Mohamad Y.
- S092552731930338X Economic growing quantity
by Gharaei, Abolfazl & Almehdawe, Eman
- S092552731930355X On being green and profitable: Does industry context matter?
by Noordewier, Thomas G. & Lucas, Marilyn T.
2020, Volume 222, Issue C
- S0925527319303044 A game theoretic approach for pricing under a return policy and a money back guarantee in a closed loop supply chain
by Assarzadegan, Parisa & Rasti-Barzoki, Morteza
- S0925527319303056 Joint inventory and distribution strategy for online sales with a flexible delivery option
by Alım, Muzaffer & Beullens, Patrick
- S0925527319303068 Impacts of power dynamics and gray markets on supply chains
by Li, Hai & Shao, Jing & Zhu, Stuart X.
- S0925527319303081 Who benefits from online financing? A sharing economy E-tailing platform perspective
by Gong, Daqing & Liu, Shifeng & Liu, Jun & Ren, Long
- S0925527319303093 The state-of-the-art of the theory on Product-Service Systems
by Li, Ai Qiang & Kumar, Maneesh & Claes, Björn & Found, Pauline
- S0925527319303123 Outsourcing modelling using a novel interval-valued fuzzy quantitative strategic planning matrix (QSPM) and multiple criteria decision-making (MCDMs)
by Barak, Sasan & Javanmard, Shima
- S0925527319303160 Identification and ranking of the risk factors involved in PLM implementation
by Singh, Shikha & Chandra Misra, Subhas & Kumar, Sameer
- S0925527319303172 Condition-based maintenance in the cyclic patrolling repairman problem
by Havinga, Maik J.A. & de Jonge, Bram
- S0925527319303184 The performance effects of big data analytics and supply chain ambidexterity: The moderating effect of environmental dynamism
by Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Akter, Shahriar
- S0925527319303196 An activity based costing decision model for life cycle economic assessment in spare parts logistic management
by Duran, Orlando & Afonso, Paulo Sérgio Lima Pereira
- S0925527319303202 Drum-buffer-rope in an engineering-to-order system: An analysis of an aerospace manufacturer using data envelopment analysis (DEA)
by Telles, Eduardo Santos & Lacerda, Daniel Pacheco & Morandi, Maria Isabel Wolf Motta & Piran, Fabio Antonio Sartori
- S0925527319303214 Agile capabilities as necessary conditions for maximising sustainable supply chain performance: An empirical investigation
by Geyi, Dan’Asabe Godwin & Yusuf, Yahaya & Menhat, Masha S. & Abubakar, Tijjani & Ogbuke, Nnamdi J.
- S0925527319303226 A decision support system for a capacity management problem at a container terminal
by Mar-Ortiz, Julio & Castillo-García, Norberto & Gracia, María D.
- S0925527319303238 In search of the negative relationship between product variety and inventory turnover
by Wan, Xiang & Britto, Rodrigo & Zhou, Zenan
- S0925527319303251 Market dominance or product cost advantage: Retail power impacts on assortment decisions
by Alibeiki, Hedayat & Li, Shanling & Vaidyanathan, Ramnath
- S0925527319303263 Impacts of horizontal integration on social welfare under the interaction of carbon tax and green subsidies
by Xu, Changyan & Wang, Chuanxu & Huang, Rongbing
- S0925527319303275 An integrated simulation-optimization framework to optimize search and treatment path for controlling a biological invader
by Onal, Sevilay & Akhundov, Najmaddin & Büyüktahtakın, İ. Esra & Smith, Jennifer & Houseman, Gregory R.
- S0925527319303287 Machine learning-based models of sawmills for better wood allocation planning
by Morin, Michael & Gaudreault, Jonathan & Brotherton, Edith & Paradis, Frédérik & Rolland, Amélie & Wery, Jean & Laviolette, François
- S0925527319303299 Dynamic strategic planning and firm competitive performance: A conceptualization and an empirical test
by Ojha, Divesh & Patel, Pankaj C. & Sridharan, Sri V.
- S0925527319303305 Retail store churn and performance – The moderating role of sales amplitude and unpredictability
by Patel, Pankaj C. & Struckell, Elisabeth M. & Ojha, Divesh & Manikas, Andrew S.
- S0925527319303317 Modeling transportation disruptions in the supply chain of automotive parts manufacturing company
by Fartaj, Seyedamir-Reza & Kabir, Golam & Eghujovbo, Victor & Ali, Syed Mithun & Paul, Sanjoy Kumar
- S092552731930307X The assembly line feeding problem: An extended formulation with multiple line feeding policies and a case study
by Baller, Reinhard & Hage, Steffen & Fontaine, Pirmin & Spinler, Stefan
- S092552731930324X Channel selection and fulfillment service contracts in the presence of asymmetric service information
by Zhou, Rui & Liao, Yi & Shen, Wenjing & Yang, Shilei
2020, Volume 221, Issue C
- S0925527319302725 The role of 3D printing and open design on adoption of socially sustainable supply chain innovation
by Beltagui, Ahmad & Kunz, Nathan & Gold, Stefan
- S0925527319302737 Framing the servitization transformation process: A model to understand and facilitate the servitization journey
by Baines, Tim & Ziaee Bigdeli, Ali & Sousa, Rui & Schroeder, Andreas
- S0925527319302749 Robust optimization for hurricane preparedness
by Wang, Xinfang (Jocelyn) & Paul, Jomon A.
- S0925527319302750 An ambiguous manager's disruption decisions with insufficient data in recovery phase
by Bao, Xing & Diabat, Ali & Zheng, Zhongliang
- S0925527319302762 On a method to improve your service BOMs within spare parts management
by Stip, J. & Van Houtum, G.J.
- S0925527319302774 Business modes in the sharing economy: How does the OEM cooperate with third-party sharing platforms?
by Li, Yongjian & Bai, Xuanming & Xue, Kelei
- S0925527319302786 Economic design of double sampling Cpm control chart for monitoring process capability
by Tomohiro, Ryosuke & Arizono, Ikuo & Takemoto, Yasuhiko
- S0925527319302798 Product variety, customisation and business process performance: A mixed-methods approach to understanding their relationships
by Lyons, Andrew Charles & Um, Juneho & Sharifi, Hossein
- S0925527319302804 Supply chain ambidexterity and manufacturing SME performance: The moderating roles of network capability and strategic information flow
by Partanen, Jukka & Kohtamäki, Marko & Patel, Pankaj C. & Parida, Vinit
- S0925527319302816 The role of redundancy in industrial symbiotic business development: A theoretical framework explored by agent-based simulation
by Fraccascia, Luca & Yazan, Devrim Murat & Albino, Vito & Zijm, Henk
- S0925527319302828 The multi-plant perishable food production routing with packaging consideration
by Li, Yantong & Chu, Feng & Côté, Jean-François & Coelho, Leandro C. & Chu, Chengbin
- S0925527319302841 Working capital management in the Russian automotive industry supply chain
by Pirttilä, M. & Virolainen, V.M. & Lind, L. & Kärri, T.
- S0925527319302853 Horizontal integration management: An optimal switching model for parallel production system with multiple periods in smart supply chain environment
by Sun, Jing & Yamamoto, Hisashi & Matsui, Masayuki
- S0925527319302865 The smart factory as a key construct of industry 4.0: A systematic literature review
by Osterrieder, Philipp & Budde, Lukas & Friedli, Thomas
- S0925527319302877 Optimal pricing problem for a pay-per-use system based on the Internet of Things with intertemporal demand
by Sato, Kimitoshi & Nakashima, Kenichi
- S0925527319302889 On the interaction of technology upgrade and buyer entry in a supply chain
by Liu, Guanmei & Shao, Xiaofeng & Lang, Xiao
- S0925527319302890 Determining the optimal customization levels, lead times, and inventory positioning in vertical product differentiation
by Tookanlou, Parisa Bagheri & Wong, Hartanto
- S0925527319302981 A game theoretic approach for pricing and determining quality level through coordination contracts in a dual-channel supply chain including manufacturer and packaging company
by Jabarzare, Nahid & Rasti-Barzoki, Morteza
- S0925527319302993 A comprehensive description of the Product-Service Systems’ cost estimation process: An integrative review
by Rodríguez, Arturo Estrada & Pezzotta, Giuditta & Pinto, Roberto & Romero, David
- S0925527319303007 Condition-based maintenance for long-life assets with exposure to operational and environmental risks
by Liang, Zhenglin & Liu, Bin & Xie, Min & Parlikad, Ajith Kumar
- S0925527319303019 Facility sharing in business-to-business model: A real case study for container terminal operators in Hong Kong port
by Ma, Hoi-Lam & Wong, Collin Wai-Hung & Leung, Lawrence C. & Chung, Sai-Ho
- S0925527319303020 Capacity assignment in repair shops with high material uncertainty
by Driessen, M.A. & van Houtum, G.J. & Zijm, W.H.M. & Rustenburg, W.D.
- S0925527319303032 The value of information in auction-based carrier collaborations
by Gansterer, Margaretha & Hartl, Richard F. & Savelsbergh, Martin
- S092552731930283X Information disclosure structure in supply chains with rental service platforms in the blockchain technology era
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Feng, Lipan & Li, Rong
2020, Volume 220, Issue C
- S0925527319301896 The effects of strategic orientation on operational ambidexterity: A study of indian SMEs in the industry 4.0 era
by Sahi, Gurjeet Kaur & Gupta, Mahesh C. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- S0925527319301999 Managing volunteer convergence at disaster relief centers
by Abualkhair, Hussain & Lodree, Emmett J. & Davis, Lauren B.
- S0925527319302300 Heuristic approaches for a two-echelon constrained joint replenishment and delivery problem
by Carvajal, Jimmy & Castaño, Fabian & Sarache, William & Costa, Yasel
- S0925527319302439 Branch-and-check methods for multi-level operating room planning and scheduling
by Roshanaei, Vahid & Booth, Kyle E.C. & Aleman, Dionne M. & Urbach, David R. & Beck, J. Christopher
- S0925527319302452 Determine the cost of denying boarding to passengers: An optimization-based approach
by Chen, Lijian
- S0925527319302488 An examination of the impact of flexibility and agility on mitigating supply chain disruptions
by Shekarian, Mansoor & Reza Nooraie, Seyed Vahid & Parast, Mahour Mellat
- S0925527319302518 Financing mode decision in a supply chain with financial constraint
by Huang, Jing & Yang, Wensheng & Tu, Yiliu
- S0925527319302567 Distinguishing between common cause variation and special cause variation in a manufacturing system: A simulation of decision making for different types of variation
by Lei, Xue & MacKenzie, Cameron A.
- S0925527319302579 How do supply chain network and SMEs’ operational capabilities enhance working capital financing? An integrative signaling view
by Song, Hua & Yang, Xuan & Yu, Kangkang
- S0925527319302580 Price quotation for orders with different due dates
by Liu, Zhixin & Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong
- S0925527319302592 Obtaining supplier commitment: antecedents and performance outcomes
by Patrucco, Andrea S. & Moretto, Antonella & Luzzini, Davide & Glas, Andreas H.
- S0925527319302609 Demand information sharing in competing supply chains with manufacturer-provided service
by Guan, Zili & Zhang, Xumei & Zhou, Maosen & Dan, Yiran
- S0925527319302610 Evaluating theoretical conceptualisations for supply chain and finance integration: A Scottish focus group
by Dekkers, Rob & de Boer, Ronald & Gelsomino, Luca Mattia & de Goeij, Christiaan & Steeman, Michiel & Zhou, Qijun & Sinclair, Scott & Souter, Victoria
- S0925527319302622 Monitoring and control of production processes based on key performance indicators for mechatronic systems
by Wohlers, Benedict & Dziwok, Stefan & Pasic, Faruk & Lipsmeier, Andre & Becker, Matthias
- S0925527319302634 Drivers and outcomes of supply chain finance adoption: An empirical investigation in China
by Wang, Zhiqiang & Wang, Qiang & Lai, Yin & Liang, Chaojie
- S0925527319302646 Company-customer interaction in mass customization
by Jost, Peter-J. & Süsser, Theresa
- S0925527319302658 Exploring service positioning in platform-based markets
by Wan, Xing & Chen, Jing & Chen, Bintong
- S0925527319302671 Optimization of a three-echelon cold chain considering freshness-keeping efforts under cap-and-trade regulation in Industry 4.0
by Ma, Xueli & Wang, Jian & Bai, Qingguo & Wang, Shuyun
- S0925527319302683 Option-based supply contracts with dynamic information sharing mechanism under the background of smart factory
by Wang, Qunzhi & Liu, Xinlin & Liu, Zijian & Xiang, Qin
- S0925527319302695 Smart manufacturing operating systems considering parts utilization for engineer-to-order production with make-to-stock parts
by Weng, Jiahua & Mizoguchi, Shota & Akasaka, Shingo & Onari, Hisashi
- S0925527319302701 Science, technology and innovation ecosystem transformation toward society 5.0
by Fukuda, Kayano
- S0925527319302713 A stochastic programming approach for electric vehicle charging station expansion plans
by Kabli, Mohannad & Quddus, Md Abdul & Nurre, Sarah G. & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Usher, John M.
- S092552731930249X Supply chain digitisation trends: An integration of knowledge management
by Schniederjans, Dara G. & Curado, Carla & Khalajhedayati, Mehrnaz
- S092552731930266X Single vs. cross distribution channels with manufacturers’ dynamic tacit collusion
by Bian, Junsong & Zhao, Xuan & Liu, Yunchuan
2020, Volume 219, Issue C
- 1-17 Developing distributed manufacturing strategies from the perspective of a product-process matrix
by Kumar, Mukesh & Tsolakis, Naoum & Agarwal, Anshul & Srai, Jagjit Singh
- 18-30 Towards an integrated conceptual framework of supply chain finance: An information processing perspective
by Jia, Fu & Blome, Constantin & Sun, Hui & Yang, Yang & Zhi, Bangdong
- 31-42 Performance implications of servitization: Does a Manufacturer's service supply network matter?
by Zhou, Dan & Yan, Tingting & Zhao, Lilong & Guo, Jingjing
- 43-53 A quantitative methodology to enhance a strategy map
by Moraga, Javier A. & Quezada, Luis E. & Palominos, Pedro I. & Oddershede, Astrid M. & Silva, Hernán A.
- 54-65 The impact of transaction attributes on logistics outsourcing success: A moderated mediation model
by Yuan, Yang & Chu, Zhaofang & Lai, Fujun & Wu, Hao
- 66-81 A risk-averse and buyer-led supply chain under option contract: CVaR minimization and channel coordination
by Fan, Yinghua & Feng, Yi & Shou, Yongyi
- 82-98 The effect of production- versus consumption-based emission tax under demand uncertainty
by Ren, Jie & Chen, Xi & Hu, Jian
- 99-114 Classification methods for problem size reduction in spare part provisioning
by Sheikh-Zadeh, Alireza & Rossetti, Manuel D.
- 115-122 Price guarantee for advance selling in the presence of preorder-dependent social learning
by Peng, Weicai & Tian, Zhongjun & Wang, Yefeng
- 123-137 Spare parts inventory control under a fixed-term contract with a long-down constraint
by Lamghari-Idrissi, Douniel & Basten, Rob & van Houtum, Geert-Jan
- 138-151 Implications of peer-to-peer product sharing when the selling firm joins the sharing market
by Wang, Xuan & Ng, Chi To & Dong, Ciwei
- 152-163 Share green growth: Regional evaluation of green output performance in China
by Song, Malin & Zhu, Shuai & Wang, Jianlin & Zhao, Jiajia
- 164-178 Optimal dry port configuration for container terminals: A non-linear model for sustainable decision making
by Facchini, F. & Digiesi, S. & Mossa, G.
- 179-194 Achieving sustainable performance in a data-driven agriculture supply chain: A review for research and applications
by Kamble, Sachin S. & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Gawankar, Shradha A.
- 195-203 Achieving plant responsiveness from reconfigurable technology: Intervening role of SCM
by Ortega-Jimenez, Cesar H. & Garrido-Vega, Pedro & Cruz Torres, Cristian Andrés