Access to Scientific Literature on the WWW: the RePEc concept
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-1999-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-1999-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-01 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-1999-11-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpc:rdfdoc:concepts. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/repecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .