The Economics of Open Bibliographic Data Provision
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2009. "The Economics of Open Bibliographic Data Provision," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-152, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Krichel, Thomas, 2010.
"The creation of internet communities: A brief history of on-line distribution of working papers through NEP, 1998-2010,"
27085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Thomas Krichel, 2011. "A Brief Business History of an on-line distribution system for academic research called NEP, 1998-2010," Working Papers 11005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Orazbayev, Sultan, 2017. "Exploring the world of Economics through RePEc data," MPRA Paper 81963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-32, December.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Measuring catch-up growth in malnourished populations," Working Paper Series 6013, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2013. "Identifying excellent researchers: A new approach," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 803-810.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2013. "The Matthew effect for cohorts of economists," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 522-527.
- Zimmermann, Christian, 2010.
"La dissémination de la recherche en sciences économiques: les « cahiers de recherche »
[Dissemination Research in Economics: the "Working Papers"]," MPRA Paper 21029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsopen source; dissemination of research; open library; network economies;
- L39 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-02-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2005-02-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NET-2005-02-06 (Network Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2005-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .