Report NEP-BEC-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicenzo Quadrini & Claudio Michelacci, 2005. "Borrowing From Employees: Wage Dynamics With Financial Constraints," Working Papers wp2005_0501, CEMFI.
- Abel Elizalde & Rafael Repullo, 2004. "Economic And Regulatory Capital. What Is The Difference?," Working Papers wp2004_0422, CEMFI.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2005. "Yes, Managers Should Be Paid Like Bureaucrats," CESifo Working Paper Series 1379, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Qi Zhu, 2005. "Temptation and Self-Control: Some Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey," Emory Economics 0507, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2005. "The Economics of Open Bibliographic Data Provision," Working papers 2005-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Christian Grund & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2005. "The Dispersion of Employees' Wage Increases and Firm Performance," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Angel Leon & Diego Piñeiro, 2004. "Valuation Of A Biotech Company: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers wp2004_0420, CEMFI.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meurs D. & Vignes A., 2005. "“Could I do that?” The influence of beliefs and social norms on women seeking jobs," Working Papers ERMES 0501, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caroline Richardson & Jennifer T. Hanlon & Hillary J. Mull & Sandeep Vijan & Rodney Hayward & Linda A. Wray & Kenneth M. Langa, 2003. "The Impact of Poor Health Behaviors on Workforce Disability," Working Papers wp057, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Linda A. Toolsema, 2004. "Tunneling and Propping: A Justification for Pyramidal Ownership," Departmental Working Papers wp0409, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Richard M. Bird, 2005. "Taxing Electronic Commerce: The End of the Beginning?," International Tax Program Papers 0502, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Shilpa Manaktala & John D. Phillips & Karen Teitel, 2004. "The Earnings Quality Consequences of Announcements to Voluntarily Adopt the Fair Value Method of Accounting for Stock-Based Compensation," Working Papers 0413, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.