Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Author identification in economics, ... and beyond," Working Papers 2012-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 222, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Krichel, 1997. "Guildford Protocol," RePEc and ReDIf documentation guildp, RePEc Team.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1997. "Step-by-step instructions for the creation of a RePEc archive," RePEc and ReDIf documentation stepbystep, RePEc Team.
- Jose Manuel Barrueco Cruz & Thomas Krichel, 1999. "Cataoging Economics preprints: an introduction to the RePEc project," RePEc and ReDIf documentation shankari, RePEc Team.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v133_y2013_i3_q3_p461-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.