Contact information of New Economic Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexey Tcharykov (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
2021, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 12-52 On some models of altruistic behavior
by Zak, F.
- 53-79 Endogenous Stackelberg leadership within a team. The coalition effect
by Skarzhinskaya, E. & Tsurikov, V.
- 81-114 Investments in the infrastructure of Siberia and the Far East. Macroeconomic analysis based on general equilibrium model
by Shulgin, A. & Shulgin, S.
- 115-136 Is the difference in consumption and income an indication of petty corruption?
by Zhuravleva, T.
- 138-164 Digital poverty: How online economy captures property inequality
by Konoplev, D.
- 165-183 A study of consumers and the development problems of industrial tourism in the old industrial region (on the example of the Tula region)
by Tankieva, T. & Ponomareva, M.
- 185-192 Economic policies in a pandemic
by Kireyev, A. & Ferrer, J.
- 192-203 Is Eurozone accumulating a historic lag toward Asia in the COVID-19 context?
by Sapir, J.
- 204-208 Global institutional consequences of coronavirus
by Auzan, A.
- 209-216 The pandemic crisis: The mechanisms of development and solutions for economic policy
by Shirov, A.
- 217-222 Culture in the context of COVID-19: Impact assessment and support measures
by Muzychuk, V.
2020, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 12-40 Schumpeterian evolution of firms' capital-labor ratio distribution
by Leonidov, A. & Vasilyeva, E.
- 41-62 Bilevel models of investment and tax policy formation in the resource region
by Antzys, S. & Lavlinskii, S. & Panin, A. & Pljasunov, A.
- 63-84 The Poisson process of machinery degradation: Application to valuation
by Smolyak, S.
- 86-112 Long-term growth sources for sectors of Russian economy
by Ivashchenko, S.
- 113-136 Economical evaluation of externalities using partial equilibrium model
by Strokov, A. & Ternovsky, D. & Potashnikov, V. & Potapova, A.
- 138-160 Empirical study of the relationship between credit cycles and changes in credit ratings
by Karminsky, A. & Dyachkova, N.
- 162-183 Priorities of the Soviet agrarian policy in 1953-1964 and attempts to overcome Stalin's disbalance in agriculture
by Rakov, A.
- 185-196 Productivity growth and inefficient firms' exit from the market
by Bessonova, E. & Tsvetkova, A.
- 197-204 Studying market selection in Russia and abroad: Measurement problems, national specificity and stimulating methods
by Savin, I.
- 205-217 Labor productivity in Russian companies: How to foster sustainable growth
by Simachev, Yu. & Kuzyk, M. & Fedyunina, A. & Yurevich, M.
- 217-227 Productivity of the Russian firms: Seven stylized facts
by Bloechliger, H. & Wildnerova, L.
2020, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 12-39 How to make economic complexity index more complex: Taking export geography into account
by Lyubimov, I. & Iakubovskii, I.
- 40-65 Influence of regulatory burden and involvement of business in corruption on revenue: Grease vs sand effect
by Malkina, M. & Ovchinnikov, V.
- 67-83 Price and financial stability: Is there a contradiction between these goals of the Bank of Russia?
by Gadiy, L. & Dzhaokhadze, E. & Kiyutsevskaya, A. & Chembulatova, M.
- 84-104 Income and the integration of migrants in the Russian labour market
by Smirnykh, L. & Polaykova, E.
- 106-127 Structural features of Russian economy integration into global value chains and lessons for structural policy
by Fedyunina, A. & Simachev, Yu. & Kuzyk, M. & Averyanova, Yu.
- 128-156 Structural alternatives of the gas transportation organization through an insulated pipeline
by Shastitko, A. & Kurdin, A. & Filippova, I.
- 158-177 The constructivist project 'Econometrics-1930': Implementation of the impossible or realization of inevitable?
by Belyanova, E. & Makasheva, N.
- 179-184 Social Inequality in Russia
by Bobkov, V. & Odintsova, E.
- 184-189 Income differentiation and consumption of food as a patronized good
by Frumkin, B.
- 190-196 Income and consumption of medical care through the lens of protected goods' approach
by Chubarova, T.
- 197-205 Consumption of cultural goods in Russia: What household surveys tell us?
by Kapeliushnikov, R. & Sharunina, A.
- 205-214 Equality of rights vs equality of opportunities in higher education
by Abankina, I. & Abankina, T.
- 214-223 About the availability of the theatre: Prices, incomes, inequality
by Rubinstein, A.
2020, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 12-29 Shapley's value and its axiomatization in games with prior probabilities of coalition formation
by Kamionko, V. & Marakulin, V.
- 30-56 How we perceive our place in income distribution and how the perceptions deviate from reality
by Gimpelson, V. & Chernina, E.
- 57-71 The importance of a strategic approach to pricing in markets for network goods
by Dementiev, V. & Evsukov, S. & Ustyuzhanina, E.
- 73-96 Impact of non-financial information on key financial indicators of Russian companies
by Fedorova, E. & Afanasev, D. & Nersesyan, R. & Ledyaeva, S.
- 98-117 Economic potential of the sphere of culture and leisure in Russia and the OECD countries
by Abankina, T. & Romanova, V. & Nikolayenko, E.
- 118-137 Analysis of income inequality impact on the musical art
by Varshavsky, A.
- 139-156 Institutional and cultural research directions in development economics: Assumptions on agent motivation as a source of disagreement
by Bakeev, M.
- 158-167 Opportunities and limitations of quantitative assessment of factors of the Russian regions' economic development
by Zubarevich, N.
- 168-180 Institutions, entrepreneurship, and regional development in Russia
by Zemtsov, S.
- 181-187 Decentralization of crisis, weakness and responsibility
by Libman, A.
- 187-197 Economic and educational complexity in the Russian regions: Should they go hand in hand with each other?
by Lyubimov, I. & Iakubovskii, I.
- 198-210 Entrepreneurial activity in Russia and its cross-regional differences
by Obraztsova, O. & Chepurenko, A.
2020, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 12-43 Government regulation of the market for higher education
by Fridman, A. & Verbetskaia, M.
- 44-63 On the evaluation of Menger's theoretical evolution, or a story on "four Mengers"
by Kavaliou, A.
- 65-110 Price interactions in the credit market and banks instability over the crisis and non-crisis periods in the Russian economy
by Mamonov, M.
- 111-130 Which cities do we like to live in? Empirical analysis of employees' attitude to cities
by Giltman, M. & Pit, V. & Batyreva, M. & Sumik, E.
- 132-150 Return on brand indicator as one of branding efficiency evaluation tools
by Hveckovics, N.
- 151-171 Agent-based model as a tool for controlling environment of the region
by Makarov, V. & Bakhtizin, A. & Sushko, E.
- 174-182 Trends in the development of world trade in recent decades and current challenges for its development
by Knobel, A. & Pyzhikov, N. & Aliev, T.
- 183-192 Main trends in the development of world trade and structural features of Russian exports
by Glazatova, M. & Daniltsev, A.
- 193-198 Politics and economics of trade wars
by Afontsev, S.
- 199-207 Foreign trade of Russia in the new conditions
by Ushkalova, D.
- 208-218 Participation of fast-growing SMEs in international trade and implications for public policy
by Kuzyk, M. & Simachev, Yu. & Fedyunina, A.
2019, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 12-49 Studying the financial accelerator effect in a two-sector DSGE model for an exportoriented economy
by Andreyev, M. & Polbin, A.
- 50-76 The dynamics of stock price during their listing and delisting
by Andrukovich, P.
- 77-125 Models of learning in games: An overview
by Chernov, G. & Susin, I.
- 127-142 The impact of exchange rate dynamics on foreign direct investments inflow to the Russian Federation
by Loshchenkova, A. & Zaytsev, Yu.
- 143-162 Gender aspects of tobacco epidemic in Russia
by Kalabikhina, I. & Kuznetsova, P.
- 163-188 Disparity of "large" and "small" cities of Russia: A comparative analysis of indicators of economic development and social survey data
by Limonov, L. & Nesena, M.
- 190-207 Anti-monopoly policy in electricity: Efficiency of capacity price auction and legitimate conduct of suppliers
by Vasilyev, M.
- 210-216 Economic magazines in the interior of a competitive market
by Minakir, P.
- 217-224 Economy, economic science and economic journals
by Kleiner, G.
- 224-230 Problems of becoming of a university economic journal in transition period
by Bessonov, V.
- 230-238 Researchers and experts in the scientific journal
by Yakobson, L.
- 238-244 Economic journals: Specialization against scientometrics
by Dementiev, V.
- 245-259 Man shall not live by RSCI alone..
by Rubinstein, A.
2019, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 12-33 Mathematical Model of Unitary Enterprise Privatization in the Real Sector
by Arkin, V. & Slastnikov, A.
- 34-56 Optimal Financial Repression in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labor
by Mamedly, M. & Norkina, O.
- 58-77 Capital Asset Pricing Model Using Fuzzy Data and Application for the Russian Stock Market
by Brychykova, A.
- 78-94 Residents of Small and Mid-Size Towns of Russia: Labor Migration as an Alternative to Permanent Transfer
by Mkrtchyan, N. & Florinskaya, Y.
- 95-114 Bilateral International Assistance: Factors for Donor Countries
by Beletskaya, M.
- 116-150 The Role of Mathematics in Teaching Undergraduate Economics: Students' Opinions and Recommendations
by Belokrylov, K. & Kivarina, M. & Myasnikov, A. & Ogurtsova, E.
- 152-162 The Theory and Practice of International Economic Sanctions
by Knobel, A. & Proka, K. & Bagdasaryan, K.
- 163-172 Financial Sanctions: Impact on Capital flows and GDP Growth in Russia
by Prilepskiy, I.
- 173-183 How Much Do Counter-Sanctions Cost: Well-Being Analysis
by Volchkova, N. & Kuznetsova, P.
- 184-190 Sanctions and Counter-Sanctions - What Are their Economic Effects in Russia and Elsewhere?
by Korhonen, I.
2019, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 12-34 On the Existence of Spatial Equilibrium and Generalized Fixed Point Theorems
by Marakulin, V.
- 35-47 The Measuring of Interest Rate Risk of Bond Portfolio
by Sidorov, A.
- 49-69 Verbal Interventions as a Factor of Inflation Expectations in Russia
by Zhemkov, M. & Kuznetsova, O.
- 70-92 On Price Elasticity of Electicity Demand
by Kukoverov, M.
- 94-120 Anti-alcohol Policy in Modern Russia: Development and Public Support
by Kolosnitsyna, M. & Dubynina, A.
- 121-136 Institutional Problems of Spatial Development Strategies in Russia
by Buchwald, E.
- 138-148 Pension Gambit
by Gorlin, Yu. & Lyashok, V.
- 148-167 Demography: Pros and Cons of Raising the Retirement Age
by Vishnevsky, A. & Shcherbakova, E.
- 167-177 Raising the Retirement Age in Russia, or How Budget Mythology Exacerbates the Social Disadvantage of the Country
by Grinberg, R. & Safonov, A.
- 177-186 Pension Policy and Population Ageing
by Gurvich, E.
- 186-194 The Adventures of Pension Reform in Russia: Where Are the Mistakes?
by Danielyan, V. & Polterovich, V.
2019, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 12-33 A Network Model of Multilateral Equilibrium Exchange Rates
by Kireyev, A.
- 34-66 Habit Concepts in Economic Theory and their Algorithmization Suitability
by Istratov, V.
- 68-99 What High-Tech Companies in Russia Grow Faster and Why?
by Zemtsov, S. & Chernov, A.
- 100-127 Patterns of Russian Firms' Export Pricing
by Knobel, A. & Kuznetsov, D.
- 128-157 Estimating the Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effect on Producer Prices of Final Products Based on Micro-Data of Russian Companies
by Sinyakov, A. & Chernyadyev, D. & Sapova, A.
- 159-185 TV Broadcasting of Major Football Tournaments in Russia: Economic Context and Consumer Preferences
by Osokin, N. & van Reeth, D.
- 188-194 Public Funding Mechanisms of Organizations of the Socio-Cultural Sphere
by Rudnik, B.
- 195-201 Financial Support for Science
by Ivanova, N.
- 201-207 R&D in the USA: Funding, Structure and Results
by Supyan, V.
- 208-215 Financing of the Arts and Culture in Russia: A Step Forward and Two Back..
by Muzychuk, V.
- 216-225 Financing of Education: Trend on Personalization
by Abankina, I.
- 225-233 On State Investments in the Humanitarian Sector of Economy
by Rubinstein, A.
2018, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 12-31 Urban Costs and their Role in a Central Places Theory a la Christaller-Loesch
by Sidorov, A.
- 32-59 A Division of Society into the Rich and the Poor: Some Approaches to Modeling
by Borissov, K. & Pakhnin, M.
- 61-83 Stabilization Properties of Federal Fiscal Transfers to Russian Regions
by Bozhechkova, A. & Mamedov, A. & Sinelnikov-Murylev, S. & Turuntseva, M.
- 84-108 Factors of Regional Development in Russia: Geography, Human Capital and Regional Policies
by Zemtsov, S. & Smelov, Y.
- 110-136 The Independence of Central Bank: Concept, Methods and Impact of Global Financial Crisis
by Moiseev, S.
- 137-156 Minimum Wage as a Tool to Reduce Poverty: Expected Consequences of the Reform
by Grishina, E. & Kuznetsova, P.
- 158-167 Comparative Analysis of Costs and Economic Effects of the FIFA World Cups (1998-2018)
by Ageev, V. & Altukhov, S.
- 167-174 Decision-Making in International Sports Organizations - a Survey
by Dagaev, D.
- 174-183 Analysis of Factors Influencing the Pricing of Transfers in European Professional Football
by Eremin, G.
- 184-191 The Socio-Economic Importance of Grassroots Football in Russia: Possibilities for Research
by Osokin, N. & Solntsev, I. & Zaytsev, P.
2018, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 12-31 Restoring Indifference Classes via Ordinal Numbers under the Discrete Leximin and Leximax Preference Orderings
by Chistyakov, V. & Chumakova, K.
- 33-54 External and Internal Determinants on the Electricity Market: A Multi-Scale Adaptive Causal Analysis
by Afanasyev, D. & Fedorova, E.
- 55-83 Using a Modified Erev-Roth Algorithm in an Agent-Based Electricity Market Model
by Gaivoronskaia, E. & Tsyplakov, A.
- 85-109 Fair Value in Finance: Fifty Shades of Fairness
by Volkova, O.
- 110-126 Small Business and the Competitiveness of Russia: An Unconventional View
by Chigrin, A.
- 128-137 Far East Priority: Macro-Sectors in the Russian Economy: Structural Aspects and Responses to the External Conditions Changes
by Akindinova, N. & Nazarova, A. & Chepel', A.
- 138-145 Russia's Industrial Policy: Shifting Towards the New Industrialization
by Lenchuk, E.
- 146-154 Federal Industrial Policy: Basic Models and Russian Practice
by Simachev, Y. & Kuzyk, M. & Pogrebnyak, E.
- 155-162 Network Industrial Policy in the Age of the New Industrial Revolution
by Tolkachev, S.
- 162-170 New Opportunities and Instruments of Regional Structural Policy
by Yakovlev, A. & Freinkman, L. & Ivanov, D.
- 170-177 Global Value Chains, Industry 4.0 and Industrial Policy
by Kondratiev, V.
2018, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 12-47 Measurement of Social Status in Experimental Games
by Bondarenko, O. & Zakharov, A.
- 48-53 A Note on St. Petersburg Paradox
by Bronshtein, E. & Fatkhiev, O.
- 54-74 Modelling of Economic Oscillations of Shale Oil Production on the Basis of Analytical Solutions of a Differentiation Equation with a Retarded Argument
by Malanichev, A.
- 76-103 Negative Net Worth of Manufacturing Companies: Corporate Governance and Industry Expectations
by Karminsky, A. & Rybalka, A.
- 104-119 Fiscal Multipliers in Russia
by Vlasov, S. & Deryugina, E.
- 121-143 Transaction Costs and Problems in the Development of the Mineral and Raw-Material Base of the Resource Region
by Glazyrina, I. & Lavlinskii, S.
- 146-155 Far East Priority: Combinations of Investment and Institutes
by Minakir, P. & Prokapalo, O.
- 155-163 The Desire to Speed up the Russian Far Eastern Economy: Will the "New" Institutional Conditions Help?
by Izotov, D.
- 164-170 Investment and Economic Growth: the Case of the Russian Far East
by Belousova, A. & Isaev, A.
- 171-178 Social Development in the Far East: Guardianship or Survival
by Naiden, S.
- 178-186 Economic Integration in East Asia: Challenges for the Russian Far East
by Dyomina, Ya.
2018, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 12-33 Impact of Demand Structure and Market Size on Unemployment, Income Inequality and Social Welfare
by Goncharenko, V. & Shapoval, A.
- 34-60 Social Capital as a Factor of Sport Achievements: The Case of National Football Teams
by Zaytseva, I.
- 62-86 Structural Transformation in International Trade (2001-2015): Towards a New Classification
by Gnidchenko, A.
- 87-110 Estimation of Demand Function for Performing Arts: Empirical Analysis
by Ozhegova, A. & Ozhegov, E.
- 112-144 Lending Channel of Monetary Policy in Russia: Microeconomic Estimates for Retail and Corporative Segments of Credit Market
by Mamonov, M.
- 145-165 Entrepreneurial Activity in the Russian Regions: How Spatial and Temporal Effects Determine the Development of Small Business
by Zemtsov, S. & Tsareva, Y.
- 168-176 Current Status and Prospects of Employment Sphere and Labor Market Developments in Russia: Macroeconomic Estimates
by Korovkin, A.
- 176-186 Minimum wage and minimum wages in Russia
by Lukiyanova, A.
- 186-193 Labor Migration in Russia: International and Internal Aspects
by Mkrtchyan, N. & Florinskaya, Yu.
- 193-203 Possible Measures Aimed at Reducing Informal Employment and Hidden Wages
by Sinyavskaya, O. & Biryukova, S.
- 203-212 Studies of Russian Labor Market and Economic Policy
by Gurvich, E. & Vakulenko, E.
2017, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 12-30 Graphical Statistical Methods for Studying Causal Effects. Bayesian Networks
by Slutskin, L.
- 31-47 Optimization of Concession Payments in Stochastic Model of Public-Private Partnership
by Arkin,V. & Slastnikov, A.
- 49-80 Russian Bank Credit Ratings and Bank License Withdrawal 2012-2016
by Zhivaikina, A. & Peresetsky, A.
- 81-105 Evaluating the Demand of Russian Medium-Size Technological Companies in Cooperation with Higher Educational Institutes
by Dezhina, I. & Medovnikov, D. & Rozmirovich, S.
- 107-134 Intellectual Capital of Russian Companies as a Driver of Reducing the Cost of Debt
by Teplova, T. & Sokolova, T. & Teplov, A.
- 135-163 Constructing a Multidimensional Indicator of Sports Development: the Case of the Football Development Index
by Osokin, N. & Solntsev, I.
- 166-173 Demand for Skills and Training, Middle Income Trap and Prospects of Catch-Up Development in Russia
by Yakovlev, A.
- 174-181 Management of VET System: from Budget Dependency to Public-Private Partnerships
by Abankina, I. & Dudyrev, F. & Shabalin, A.
- 182-189 Public-Private Partnerships in VET: Translating the German Model of Dual Education
by Remington, T.
- 189-198 Coordinating Public-Private Partnership in VET Sector: Evidence from China
by Yang, P.
- 198-207 Vocational Education and the Practice of Public-Private Partnerships in Russia's Regions
by Marques II, I.
2017, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 12-32 Political Economy of Institutions and Development: The Importance of Being Inclusive. Reflection on "Why Nations Fail" by D. Acemoglu and J. Robinson. Part II. Institutional Change and Implications for Russia
by Natkhov, T. & Polishchuk, L.
- 33-52 Statistical Procedures for Stock Markets Network Structures Identification
by Kalyagin, V. & Koldanov, A. & Koldanov, P. & Pardalos, P.
- 53-69 A Basic Neomarxist Model of Economic Fluctuations
by Plushchevskaya, Y.
- 71-102 The Price Convergence of Individual Goods in the Russian Regions
by Perevyshin, Yu. & Skrobotov, A.
- 103-124 Employment in the North of Russia: Microdata Analysis
by Giltman, M.
- 126-143 The Production Potential of the Modern Russian Penitentiary System: The State and Development Measures
by Ezrokh, Y.
- 144-167 Development of the Patent-Based Researches on Innovation Processes: Analytic Review
by Kravtsov, A.
- 170-176 Theory of Competition for Economic Policy
by Avdasheva, S.
- 177-184 Institutions Designing - Theories and Interests
by Shastitko, A.
- 185-192 Strategy-2035: Preliminary Hypotheses
by Auzan, A.
- 192-198 Transforming Research Results into Policy Advice: Political Economy Perspective
by Afontsev, S.
- 198-206 Designing the Strategies for Socio-Economic Development: Science vs. Ideology
by Polterovich, V.
2017, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 12-38 Political Economy of Institutions and Development: The Importance of Being Inclusive. Reflection on "Why Nations Fail" by D. Acemoglu and J. Robinson. Part I. Institutions and Economic Development. Institutional Choice
by Natkhov, T. & Polishchuk, L.
- 39-57 Bargaining Power and Market Power: Comparison and Policy Implications
by Shastitko, A. & Pavlova, N.
- 59-93 The Impact of Public Funding and Tax Incentives on Russian Firms: Additionality Effects Evaluation
by Simachev, Y. & Kuzyk, M. & Zudin, N.
- 94-122 Economic Complexity of Russian Regions and their Potential to Diversify
by Lyubimov, I. & Gvozdeva, M. & Kazakova, M. & Nesterova, K.
- 124-142 The Budgetary Financing of Socio-Cultural Sphere
by Rudnik, B. & Romanova, V.
- 143-164 The Determinants Influencing Trade Outcomes of WTO Disputes
by Firanchuk, A.
- 166-175 Face to Face to Human Being: Achievements and Challenges of Behavioral Economics
by Belianin, A.
- 176-181 Theory of Economic Growth: New Methods and Opportunities
by Veselov, D.
- 181-189 In Search of a Generalized Concept of Rationality
by Iskakov, A. & Iskakov, M.
- 189-192 About Some Directions of Economic Theory Development
by Leonidov, A.
- 193-201 The Theory of Endogenous Economic Growth and Equations of Mathematical Physics
by Polterovich, V.
- 202-207 Statistical Results of the Third Russian Economic Congress (Moscow, MV Lomonosov MSU Economics Faculty, December 19-23, 2016)
by Golovnin, M. & Sokolova, T.
2017, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 12-27 Income Tax Effect on Economic Performance in Terms of Endogenous Choice between Labor and Enterprise Market
by Achkasov, Yu. & Pilnik, P.
- 28-42 Nash Equilibria in the Facility Location Problem with Externalities
by Panov, P.
- 44-74 The Regulation of Banks' Access to Credit Market under Imperfect Competition: the Effects on Banking System Stability Estimated
by Mamonov, M.
- 75-115 Two-Dimensional Monetary Policy Shocks in DSGE-Model Estimated for Russia
by Shulgin, A.
- 117-140 Young and Older Workers in the Russian Labor Market: Are They Competitors?
by Lyashok, V. & Roshchin, S.
- 142-146 Constant or Variable Rationality As an Assumption of Economic Theory
by Avtonomov, V.
- 146-151 Rationality and Irrationality: Evolution of the Senses
by Rubinstein, A.
- 151-156 On Rational Irrationality
by Zaostrovtsev, A.
- 157-161 Homo Oeconomicus and Homo Postoeconomicus
by Belianin, A.
- 162-166 Status of Rationality Principle in Economics: Past and Present
by Kapeliushnikov, R.
2016, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 12-29 Utility Theory of General Lotteries
by Danilov, V.
- 30-60 Wealth Distribution and Political Conflict in the Model of Transition from Stagnation to Growth
by Veselov, D. & Yarkin, A.
- 62-85 Middle Class: the Empirical Measurement of Intergenerational Social Mobility in Russia
by Maleva, T. & Burdyak, A.
- 87-110 Russian Economy and Mechanisms of Global Climate Regulation
by Shirov, A. & Kolpakov, A.
- 111-138 RePEc Academic Rankings: Construction Issues and the Role of Russian Participants
by Shumilov, A. & Balatsky, E.
- 140-146 Microeconomics of Russian Import Substitution
by Volchkova, N. & Turdyeva, N.
- 147-153 Challenges and Successes of Import Substitutionin the Russian Industry
by Tsukhlo, S.