Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013.
"Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(3), pages 461-475.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Author identification in economics, ... and beyond," Working Papers 2012-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond," RatSWD Working Papers 222, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-1999-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-1999-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-01 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-1999-11-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpc:rdfdoc:guildp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/repecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: RePEc Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/repecea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.