Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013.
"Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(3), pages 461-475.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Author identification in economics, ... and beyond," Working Papers 2012-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 222, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-1999-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-1999-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-01 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-1999-11-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpc:rdfdoc:guildp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/repecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .