Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavitt, Keith & Patel, Pari, 1988. "The International Distribution and Determinants of Technological Activities," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 35-55, Winter.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:366690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Tomlinson, 2000. "Innovation surveys: A researcher's perspective," DRUID Working Papers 00-9, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Marte C.W. Solheim & Ron Boschma & Sverre Herstad, 2018. "Related variety, unrelated variety and the novelty content of firm innovation in urban and non-urban locations," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1836, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2018.
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Frédéric CREPLET, 2004. "Les Portails d’entreprise : une réponse aux dimensions de l’entreprise « processeur de connaissances »," Working Papers of BETA 2004-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Piotr Zientara, 2008. "Polish Regions in the Age of a Knowledge‐based Economy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Conceição Rego & António Caleiro, 2010.
"O ?Mercado? do Ensino Superior em Portugal: um diagnóstico da situação actual,"
Economics Working Papers
4_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Rego, Conceição & Caleiro, António, 2010. "O ‘Mercado’ do Ensino Superior em Portugal: um diagnóstico da situação actual [The Higher Education 'Market' in Portugal: a diagnosis of current situation]," MPRA Paper 23331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Sharing of Tacit Knowledge in Organizations: A Review," MPRA Paper 82958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2016.
- David Rigby, 2012. "The Geography of Knowledge Relatedness and Technological Diversification in U.S. Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1218, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Lucas DuPriest, 2019. "Coworking Spaces in La Paz, Bolivia: Urban Effects and Potential Creation of New Opportunities for Local Economic Development," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2019, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Leila Kebir, 2012. "Mobility of Knowledge. Knowledge resources and markets: What territorial economic systems ?," GRET Publications and Working Papers 02-12, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Roberta CAPELLO, 2012. "Regional economics: theoretical achievements and challenges," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 313-335.
- Natalia Brzezina & Birgit Kopainsky & Erik Mathijs, 2016. "Can Organic Farming Reduce Vulnerabilities and Enhance the Resilience of the European Food System? A Critical Assessment Using System Dynamics Structural Thinking Tools," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-32, September.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2006. "Rough Road to Market: Institutional Barriers to Innovations in Africa," MERIT Working Papers 2006-026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Hirte, Georg & Stephan, Andreas, 2016.
"Firms' Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 241-273.
- Eickelpasch Alexander & Hirte Georg & Stephan Andreas, 2016. "Firms’ Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(2), pages 241-273, March.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Georg Hirte & Andreas Stephan, 2015. "Firm's Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1497, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Hirte, Georg & Stephan, Andreas, 2015. "Firm's Evaluation of Location Quality: Evidence from East Germany," Ratio Working Papers 257, The Ratio Institute.
- Romano, Aldo & Passiante, Giuseppina & Elia, Valerio, 2000. "A Model Of Connectivity For Regional Development In The Learning Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa00p214, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Steiner, 2004. "The Role of Clusters in Knowledge Creation and Diffusion Â– an Institutional Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa04p612, European Regional Science Association.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling & Lukas Lengauer, 2009.
"Knowledge Sourcing Beyond Buzz and Pipelines: Evidence from the Vienna Software Sector,"
Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 85(4), pages 443-462, October.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling & Lukas Lengauer, 2009. "Knowledge Sourcing Beyond Buzz and Pipelines: Evidence from the Vienna Software Sector," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(4), pages 443-462, October.
- Jiancheng Guan & Ying He, 2007. "Patent-bibliometric analysis on the Chinese science — technology linkages," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 72(3), pages 403-425, September.
- Hella Bani Baghdadi & Sami Aouadi, 2018. "Does Patent Performance Promote Relative Technological Performance in Countries Bordering the Mediterranean?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(4), pages 1246-1269, December.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2010. "Much ado about nothing, or sirens of a brave new world?: MNE activity from developing countries and its significance for development," MERIT Working Papers 2010-021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:26:y:1997:i:4-5:p:475-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.