Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C Longhi & M Quéré, 1993.
"Innovative networks and the technopolis phenomenon: the case of Sophia-Antipolis,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(3), pages 317-330, June.
- C Longhi & M QuÃ©rÃ©, 1993. "Innovative Networks and the Technopolis Phenomenon: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 11(3), pages 317-330, September.
- Christian Longhi & Michel Quéré, 1993. "Innovative networks and the technopolis phenomenon : the case of Sophia-Antipolis," Post-Print halshs-00456831, HAL.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Pavitt, Keith & Patel, Pari, 1988. "The International Distribution and Determinants of Technological Activities," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 35-55, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:26:y:1997:i:4-5:p:475-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.