O ‘Mercado’ do Ensino Superior em Portugal: um diagnóstico da situação actual
[The Higher Education 'Market' in Portugal: a diagnosis of current situation]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Conceição Rego & António Caleiro, 2010. "O ?Mercado? do Ensino Superior em Portugal: um diagnóstico da situação actual," Economics Working Papers 4_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Drucker & Harvey Goldstein, 2007. "Assessing the Regional Economic Development Impacts of Universities: A Review of Current Approaches," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(1), pages 20-46, January.
- Caleiro, António, 2010.
"Como se pode distinguir Évora do resto do Alentejo?: Uma abordagem de estatística espacial
[How can Évora be distinguished from the rest of Alentejo: A spatial statistics approach]," MPRA Paper 22057, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2010.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher Education; Multidimensional Scaling; Spatial Location;
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .