The International Distribution and Determinants of Technological Activities
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Vertova, Giovanna, 2002. "A historical investigation of the geography of innovative activities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 259-283, September.
- Coombs, Joseph E. & Mudambi, Ram & Deeds, David L., 2006. "An examination of the investments in U.S. biotechnology firms by foreign and domestic corporate partners," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 405-428, July.
- Ughetto, Elisa, 2010. "Assessing the contribution to innovation of private equity investors: A study on European buyouts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 126-140, February.
- Xia Fan & Wenjie Liu & Guilong Zhu, 2017. "Scientific linkage and technological innovation capabilities: international comparisons of patenting in the solar energy industry," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 117-138, April.
- Daniels, Peter L., 1996. "Technology investment and growth in economic welfare," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1243-1266, July.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2001. "TFP Growth in British and German Manufacturing, 1950-96," CEPR Discussion Papers 3078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lefley, Frank & Wharton, Frank & Hajek, Ladislav & Hynek, Josef & Janecek, Vaclav, 2004. "Manufacturing investments in the Czech Republic:: An international comparison," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2015.
"European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-69, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Tylecote, Andrew & Ramirez, Paulina, 2006. "Corporate governance and innovation: The UK compared with the US and 'insider' economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 160-180, February.
- Ufuk Gunes Bebek, 2011. "Stability, Specialisation and Divergence in Export Patterns for EU15," Studies in Economics 1122, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Thomson, Russell, 2013. "National scientific capacity and R&D offshoring," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 517-528.
- Dieter Schumacher & Florian Straßberger, 1994. "Broadening the Scope for Reporting on the Technological Competitiveness of the Federal Republic of Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 100, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 1999. "Innovative output, and a firm's propensity to patent.: An exploration of CIS micro data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 615-624, August.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Lundberg, Lars, 1989. "The Creation of the EC Internal Market and Its Effects on the Competitiveness of Producers in Other Industrial Economies," Working Paper Series 229, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lee, Kong Rae, 1996. "The role of user firms in the innovation of machine tools: The Japanese case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 491-507, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:4:y:1988:i:4:p:35-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed