International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA)
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review
2016, Volume 19, Issue B
- Dairy Export Markets: Changing the Structure of US Dairy Demand
by Blayney, Don P. & Crawford, Terry L. & Davis, Christopher G.
- China as Dairy Importer: Rising Milk Prices and Production Costs
by Gale, Fred & Jewison, Michael
- Diversification in Spanish Dairy Farms: Key Drivers of Performance
by Alvarez, Antonio & Garcia-Cornejo, Beatriz & Perez-Mendez, Jose A. & Roibas, David
- The Role of California and Western US Dairy and Forage Crop Industries in Asian Dairy Markets
by Matthews, William A. & Gabrielyan, Georgi T. & Putnam, Daniel H. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Dairy Trade and Domestic Milk Production in CARICOM
by Pemberton, Carlisle & Patterson-Andrews, Hazel & De Sormeaux, Afiya
- Estimating Restrictiveness of SPS Measures for China's Dairy Imports
by Tao, Hongjun & Luckstead, Jeff & Zhao, Liang & Xie, Chaoping
- Implications of Trans-Pacific Partnership for the US Dairy Industry
by Asci, Serhat C. & Paggi, Mechel & Yamazaki, Fumiko
- Potential Impacts of Trans-Pacific Partnership on Japanese Cheese Imports
by Davis, Christopher G.
- Price Transmission in Global Dairy Markets
by Newton, John
- The Effects of Panama Canal Expansion on US Dairy Trade Flows: West, East, and Gulf District Regions
by Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Devadoss, Stephen
- Global Dairy Trade Situation and Outlook
by Salois, Matthew
- Global Dairy Trade: Where are we, how did we get here and where are we going?
by Vitaliano, Peter
2016, Volume 19, Issue A
- Enhancing Food Safety, Product Quality, and Value-Added in Food Supply Chains Using Whole-Chain Traceability
by Adam, Brian D. & Holcomb, Rodney & Buser, Michael & Mayfield, Blayne & Thomas, Johnson & Oâ€™Bryan, Corliss A. & Crandall, Philip & Knipe, Dar & Knipe, Richard & Ricke, Steven C.
- Big Data and Smallholder Farmers: Big Data Applications in the Agri-Food Supply Chain in Developing Countries
by Protopop, Iuliia & Shanoyan, Aleksan
- Big Data's Potential to Improve Food Supply Chain Environmental Sustainability and Food Safety
by Ahearn, Mary Clare & Armbruster, Walt & Young, Robert
- A Blueprint for a Big Data Analytical Solution to Low Farmer Engagement with Financial Management
by Oâ€™Donoghue, Cathal & McKinstry, Alistair & Green, Stuart & Fealy, Reamonn & Heanue, Kevin & Ryan, Mary & Connolly, Kevin & Desplat, J.C. & Horan, Brendan
- Organized Data and Information for Efficacious Agriculture Using PRIDEâ„¢ Model
by Sawant, Minal & Urkude, Rajesh & Jawale, Sandip
- Index Insurance: Using Public Data to Benefit Small-Scale Agriculture
by Castillo, Maria Jose & Boucher, Stephen & Carter, Michael
- Targeting Drought-Tolerant Maize Varieties in Southern Africa: A Geospatial Crop Modeling Approach Using Big Data
by Tesfaye, Kindie & Sonder, Kai & Cairns, Jill & Magorokosho, Cosmos & Tarekegn, Amsal & Kassie, Girma T. & Getaneh, Fite & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Abate, Tsedeke & Erenstein, Olaf
- Big Data in Agriculture: Property Rights, Privacy and Competition in Ag Data Services
by Sykuta, Michael E.
- The Role of Wireless Broadband Connectivity on â€˜Big Dataâ€™ and the Agricultural Industry in the United States and Australia
by Mark, Tyler B. & Griffin, Terry W. & Whitacre, Brian E.
- A Network-Science Support System for Food Chain Safety: A Case from Hungarian Cattle Production
by Jozwiak, Akos & Milkovics, Matyas & Lakner, Zoltan
2016, Volume 19, Issue 3
- Slaughterhouse in Southeastern Afghanistan: A Publicâ€“Private Partnership
by Wachenheim, Cheryl
- Evaluating Strategies for Honey Value Chains in Brazil using a Value Chain Structure-Conduct-Performance (SCP) Framework
by Figueiredo Junior, Hugo Santana de & Meuwissen, Miranda P. M. & Filho, Jair do Amaral & Oude Lansink, Alfons G. J. M.
- Food Value Chains: Social Networks and Knowledge Transfer in a Brazilian Halal Poultry Network
by Macau, Flavio Romero & Cunha, Julio Araujo Carneiro da & Alssabak, Nawfal Assa Mossa & Leandro, Januario Souza
- Private vs. Collective Wine Reputation
by Caracciolo, Francesco & Dâ€™Amico, Mario & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pomarici, Eugenio & Dal Bianco, Andrea & Cembalo, Luigi
- Journal Lists: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
by Van Fleet, David D. & Hutt, Roger W.
- Consumer Expectations Regarding Sustainable Food: Insights from Developed and Emerging Markets
by Sidali, Katia Laura & Spiller, Achim & von Meyer-Hofer, Marie
- A Segmented Hedonic Analysis of the Nutritional Composition of Fruit Beverages
by Leschewski, Andrea & Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Kuhns, Annemarie
- The Role of Conflict in Farmersâ€™ Crop Choices in North Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo
by Kibriya, Shahriar & Savio, Graham & Price, Edwin & King, Joseph
- External Knowledge Sources as Drivers for Cross-Industry Innovation in the Italian Food Sector: Does Company Size Matter?
by Ciliberti, Stefano & Carraresi, Laura & Broering, Stefanie
- Farmersâ€™ Perceptions of Building Trust
by Newman, Claire & Briggeman, Brian C.
- Understanding Coffee Certification Dynamics: A Spatial Analysis of Voluntary Sustainability Standard Proliferation
by Grabs, Janina & Kilian, Bernard & Hernandez, Daniel Calderon & Dietz, Thomas
- Can a Multi-Level Label do Better than a Binary Label for Animal Welfare? A PLS-Analysis of Consumer Satisfaction
by Weinrich, Ramona & Spiller, Achim
2016, Volume 19, Issue 2
- Copersucar: A World Leader in Sugar and Ethanol
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Gray, Allan W. & Bourquard, Brian A.
- Relational Ties and Transaction Costs â€“ The Moderating Role of Uncertainty
by Gerdoci, Blendi & Skreli, Engjell & Panariti, Suzana & Repaj, Ermira
- Grass-Fed Beef: How is it Marketed by US Producers?
by Gillespie, Jeffrey & Sitienei, Isaac & Bhandari, Basu & Scaglia, Guillermo
- Have Industrialized Countries Shut the Door and Left the Key Inside? Rethinking the Role of Private Standards in the International Fruit Trade
by Sonntag, Winnie & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Kersting, Valerie & Otter, Verena
- Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for Various Features of Electronic Food Marketing Platforms
by Vassalos, Michael & Lim, Kar Ho
- Product and Marketing Innovation in Farm-Based Businesses: The Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation and Market Orientation
by Mirzaei, Omid & Micheels, Eric T. & Boecker, Andreas
- Cross-industry Collaborations in the Convergence Area of Functional Foods
by Bornkessel, Sabine & Broering, Stefanie & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno)
- Patterns and Drivers of the Agri-Food Intra-Industry Trade of European Union Countries
by Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre
- Resilience, Risk and Entrepreneurship
by Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Olubode-Awosola, Femi
- Food Security in Argentina: A Production or Distribution Problem?
by Feeney, Roberto & MacClay, Pablo
2016, Volume 19, Issue 1
- Willingness-to-Pay for an Educational Label: The Zamorano University Brand
by Rajo, Lindelly A. & Michelle S, Segovia & Arias, Fredi & Marco A., Palma
- Critical Success Factors for Smallholder Inclusion in High Value-Adding Supply Chains by Food & Agribusiness Multinational Enterprise
by Sjauw-Koen-Fa, August R. & Blok, Vincent & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno)
- Mitigating Risk in the Tuna Supply through Traceability System Development
by Parenreng, Syarifuddin Mabe & Pujawan, Nyoman & Karningsih, Putu Dana & Engelseth, Per
- Employee Perceptions and Expectations of Online Marketing Service Quality: An Investigation of Farmersâ€™ Associations in Taiwan
by Chen, Chao-Chien & Yueh, Hsiu-Ping & Liang, Chaoyun
- Assessing the Impact of Fresh Vegetable Growersâ€™ Risk Aversion Levels and Risk Preferences on the Probability of Adopting Marketing Contracts: A Bayesian Approach
by Vassalos, Michael & Li, Yingbo
- Farmer-Led Seed Enterprise Initiatives to Access Certified Seed for Traditional African Vegetables and its Effect on Incomes in Tanzania
by Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Karanja, Daniel Kimani & Musebe, Richard & Romney, Dannie & Makaranga, Magesa A. & Samali, Silvest & Kessy, Radegunda Francis
2015, Volume 18, Issue A
- Brazilâ€™s Broiler Industry: Increasing Efficiency and Trade
by Valdes, Constanza & Hallahan, Charlie & Harvey, David
- To Have or Not to Have the Common External Tariff: The CARICOM Countries Conundrum
by Walters, Lurleen M. & Harvey, David & Jones, Keithly G.
- HPAI Impact on EU-27â€™s Import Demand for Cooked and Uncooked Poultry and Other Meats
by Taha, Fawzi A. & Hahn, William F.
- The Poultry Market in Nigeria: Market Structures and Potential for Investment in the Market
by Heise, Heinke & Crisan, Alexandra & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- Can Mastitis â€˜Contaminateâ€™ Poultry? Evidence on the Transmission of Volatility between Poultry and Other Commodity Prices
by Nourou, Mohammadou
- Factors Driving South African Poultry and Meat Imports
by Taha, Fawzi A. & Hahn, William F.
- Indiaâ€™s Poultry Revolution: Implications for its Sustenance and the Global Poultry Trade
by Hellin, Jon & Krishna, Vijesh & Erenstein, Olaf & Boeber, Christian
- Effects of Rising Feed and Labor Costs on Chinaâ€™s Chicken Price
by Gale, Fred & Arnade, Carlos
- Supplying Chinaâ€™s Growing Appetite for Poultry
by Xie, Chaoping & Marchant, Mary A.
- Shocks to a Trading System: Northeast Asia Poultry Trade and Avian Influenza
by Davis, Christopher G. & Dyck, John
- Georgiaâ€™s Poultry Industry and Its Impact on the Local Economy and Global Trade
by Bishop, Sanford D. Jr. & Tablante, Nathaniel L. & Reed, Michael & Kolla, Namrata & Gigle, Maxwell
- Pricing-to-Market and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the U.S. Broiler Meat Export Markets
by No, Sung C. & Davis, Christopher G. & Harvey, David
- Whatâ€™s Driving U.S. Broiler Farm Profitability?
by Nehring, Richard & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Katchova, Ani L. & Hallahan, Charlie & Harris, J. Michael & Erickson, Ken
- U.S. Domestic Salmonella Regulations and Access to European and Other Poultry Export Markets
by Ollinger, Michael & Taha, Fawzi A.
- Factors Influencing Export Value Recovery after Highly Pathogenic Poultry Disease Outbreaks
by Johnson, Kamina K. & Hagerman, Amy D. & Thompson, Jada M. & Kopral, Christine A.
- Factors Influencing U.S. Poultry Exports
by Zhuang, Renan & Moore, Toby
- Factors Influencing Global Poultry Trade
by Davis, Christopher G.
2015, Volume 18, Issue 4
- Red Arrow Products Smokinâ€™ Into the Future: Facing Changing Diets and New Challenges in the Food Industry
by Harris, Keith D.
- The Case of Valldal Branded Strawberries
by Engelseth, Per
- Firm Size, Contractual Problems and Organizational Decision-Making: Logistics for Perishable Goods
by GonzÃ¡lez-Moralejo, Silvia AndrÃ©s & MuÃ±oz, Pablo MuÃ±oz & Miquel, Juan Francisco LÃ³pez
- The Effects of Outcome Expectations on Individualâ€™s Anxiety and Continued Usage of Mobile Devices: A Post-Adoption Study
by Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Tudor, Kerry W. & Mahatanankoon, Pruthikrai
- Horizontal Arrangements and Competitiveness of Small-Scale Dairy Farmers in ParanÃ¡, Brazil
by Brito, Marcel Moreira & Ferenc Istvan, BÃ¡nkuti & Sandra Mara Schiavi, BÃ¡nkuti & Geraldo, Tadeu dos Santos & JÃºlio CÃ©sar, Damasceno & Ely Mitie, Massuda
- Market Intermediariesâ€™ Ratings of Importance for Rosaceous Fruitsâ€™ Quality Attributes
by Gallardo, R. Karina & Li, Huixin & Yue, Chengyan & Luby, James & McFerson, James R. & McCracken, Vicki
- Senior Managementâ€™s Influence on New Product Development Projects and Firm Performance in Small and Medium-Sized Food Companies
by Lemmerer, Andreas & Zapilko, Marina & Menrad, Klaus
- Assessing Cash Holdings in Agribusiness
by Trejo-Pech, Carlos O. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Baker, Timothy G. & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael D.
- Exit, Voice, and Loyalty in the Case of Farmer Associations: Decision-Making of Dairy Farmers during the German Milk Conflict
by Alpmann, Jan & Bitsch, Vera
- Who is Drinking Wine in the United States? The Demographic and Socio-Economic Profile of U.S. Wine Consumers (1972-2012)
by Villanueva, Emiliano C. & Castillo-Valero, Juan SebastiÃ¡n & GarcÃa-Cortijo, MÂª Carmen
- Consumer Interest in Meat Labelled Attributes: Who Cares?
by Stranieri, Stefanella & Banterle, Alessandro
- Organic Producers Perspectives on California State Mandated Marketing Programs and Implications for a Federal Organic Promotion Order
by Cosentino, Tina D. & Baker, Gregory A.
2015, Volume 18, Issue 3
- Farmersâ€™ Choice of Marketing Strategy: A Study of New Zealand Lamb Producers
by Bensemann, Jessica & Shadbolt, Nicola
- Assessing Environmental Management of Tomato Production under Protected Agriculture
by Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Lara-Herrera, Alfredo & Reyes-Rivas, Elivier & GonzÃ¡lez-HernÃ¡ndez, J. Roberto
- Farmersâ€™ Preferences for Management Options as Payment for Environmental Services Scheme
by Kisaka, Lily & Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- An Analysis of the Decision Structure for Food Innovation on the Basis of Consumer Age
by Barrenar, Ramo & GarcÃa, Teresa & Camarena, MarÃa
- Capturing Consumer Preferences for Value Chain Improvements in the Mango Industry of Pakistan
by Badar, Hammad & Ariyawardana, Anoma & Collins, Ray
- Determinants of Profit Efficiency Among Smallholder Beef Producers in Botswana
by Bahta, Sirak & Baker, Derek
- An Economic Exploration of Smallholder Value Chains: Coffee Transactions in Chiapas, Mexico
by Luna, FÃ¡tima & Wilson, Paul N.
- Rethinking Entry Mode Choice of Agro-Exporters: The Effect of the Internet
by Serrano, RaÃºl & Acero, Isabel
- An Empirical Analysis of Wholesale Cheese Pricing Practices on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Spot Cheese Market
by Bolotova, Yuliya V. & Novakovic, Andrew M.
- Sustainability Certification and Palm Oil Smallholdersâ€™ Livelihood: A Comparison between Scheme Smallholders and Independent Smallholders in Indonesia
by Hidayat, Kurniawati Nia & Glasbergen, Pieter & Offermans, Astrid
- Food Movements in Germany: Slow Food, Food Sharing, and Dumpster Diving
by Rombach, Meike & Bitsch, Vera
2015, Volume 18, Issue 2
- Syngenta: Changing a Global Company
by Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Downey, W. Scott & Widmar, David A.
- The Integrated Management of Food Processing Waste: The Use of the Full Cost Method for Planning and Pricing Mediterranean Citrus By-Products
by Vergamini, Daniele & Cuming, David & Davide, Viaggi
- Innovation in the Canadian Food Processing Industry: Evidence from the Workplace and Employee Survey
by Cahill, Sean & Rich, Tabitha & Cozzarin, Brian
- Exploring the Role of Farmers in Short Food Supply Chains: The Case of Italy
by Mastronardi, Luigi & Marino, Davide & Cavallo, Aurora & Giannelli, Agostino
- Millennials Leaning In: Can Women in Agribusiness Benefit from Technology and Social Collaboration in Higher Education?
by Cai, Xiaowei & Higgins, Lindsey & McGarry Wolf, Marianne
- Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for a Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS) Vaccine in Thua Thien Hue Province, Vietnam
by Zhang, Haifeng & Kono, Hiroichi & Kubota, Satoko & Wang, Jun
- Uncovering Success Attributes for Direct Farmersâ€™ Markets and Agri-Tourism in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States
by Onyango, Benjamin & Govindasamy, Ramu & Alsup-Egbers, Clydette Michelle
- Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective
by Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro
- Preferences for Farmstead, Artisan, and Other Cheese Attributes: Evidence from a Conjoint Study in the Northeast United States
by Wang, Qingbin & Thompson, Ethan & Parsons, Robert
- Grocery Shopping via T-Commerce in Korea: New Shopping Channel Adoption Behavior Based on Prior E-Commerce Experience
by Lee, Dongmin & Jeong, Haeyoung & Cho, Jongpyo & Jeong, Jaeseok & Moon, Junghoon
2015, Volume 18, Issue 1
- The Case of Strategic Management and Marketing Consulting for ATO: Doing Business in Tajikistan
by Coffey, Brian K.
- A Case Study of Shuanghui International's Strategic Acquisition of Smithfield Foods
by Tao, Hongjun & Xie, Chaoping
- The Health Effects of Women Empowerment: Recent Evidence from Northern Ghana
by Ross, Kara L. & Zereyesus, Yacob & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- Extra-Core Production and Capabilities: Where is the Food Industry Going?
by Chang, Ting Fa Margherita & Droli, Maurizio & Iseppi, Luca
- The Use of Electronic Payment Machines at Farmers Markets: Results from a Choice Experiment Study
by Gallardo, R. Karina & Olanie, Aaron & OrdÃ³Ã±ez, Rita & Ostrom, Ostrom
- Social Capital, Member Participation, and Cooperative Performance: Evidence from Chinaâ€™s Zhejiang
by Liang, Qiao & Huang, Zuhui & Lu, Haiyang & Wang, Xinxin
- Sustainability and Strategy in U.S. Agri-Food Firms: An Assessment of Current Practices
by Ross, R. Brent & Pandey, Vivek & Ross, Kara L.
- The Hidden Benefits of Short Food Supply Chains: Farmersâ€™ Markets Density and Body Mass Index in Italy
by Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca & Viscecchia, Rosaria
2014, Volume 17, Issue B
- HomeVeg Tanzania Managing a New Strategy Amidst GLIMPSE Challenges
by Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Mvungi, Mussa & Ufunguo, Ray
- Growth in a Globalized Industry: The Case of Hillside Green Growers & Exporters Ltd
by Mabaya, Edward & Cramer, Laura
- Tru-Cape Fruit Marketing, South Africa: Managing the Export Market Diversification Challenge
by Viviers, Wilma & KÃ¼hn, MariÃ©-Luce & Steenkamp, Ermie & Berkman, Brian
- The Export Trading Group: Unlocking Africaâ€™s Agricultural Potential
by Patel, Disha Maheshkumar
- Irvineâ€™s: Developing Business and Communities in Zimbabwe
by Murphy, Patrick & Aubry, Sarah Gentry
- Commercial Agricultural Production in Tanzania: Mountainside Farms Limited
by Simpson, John Y. & Cheong, Qing Yang
- Inclusive Agribusiness Models for Africa: The Case of an Innovative Initiative by TechnoServe in Zimbabwe
by Mutema, Maxwell & Chiromo, Pamela
- Woolworths Farming for the Future
by King, Lucy & Thobela, Suzan
- Agribusiness as the Anchor: The Role of KijaniAgro
by Cook, Michael L. & Savoie, Rebecca & Almog, Ronen
- Practicing Ergonomic Balance in Order to Avoid the Inevitable Addiction to Cheap Labor: The Case of Greenway Farms
by Rugani, Vito & Goldsmith, Peter D.
- The Journey from Subsistence to Commercial Viability: The Case of Meru Herbs, Kenya
by Yamoah, Fred & Oâ€™Caoimh, Conall & Donnelly, Christina & Sawaya, Sally Kimotho
- Adding Value to Aquaculture Products: Kati Farms (Uganda) Ltd
by Cadilhon, Jean-Joseph & Kobusingye, Lovin
- Dala Foods Nigeria Limited: Effective Product Development and Management in Nigeria
by Gambo, Musa K.K. & Ali Madugu, Safiyanu
- Building Professional Capacity in the Livestock Industry Through ITC in East Africa
by Beal, Tricia & Braga, Francesco S. & Thiam, Bayella
- Agribusiness Model in Africa: A Case Study of Zambeef Products PLC
by Almas, Lal K. & Obembe, Oladipo
- From Economic Vulnerability to Sustainable Livelihoods: The Case of the Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperatives Union (OCFCU) in Ethiopia
by Meskela, Tadess & Teshome, Yalem
- Building a Better Livestock Market in Benin and a Safer, More Reliable Food Supply
by Newman, Eric A. & Newman, Mark D.
- Inclusiveness of the Small-Holder Farmer Key Success Factors for Ethiopian Agribusiness Development
by Steen, Marc & Maijers, Woody
- Conflict Resistant Agribusiness in Democratic Republic of Congo
by Kibriya, Shahriar R. & Partida, Vincente & King, Joseph & Price, Edwin
- Wild Fruits of Africa: Commercializing Natural Products to Improve Rural Livelihoods in Southern Africa
by Mabaya, Edward & Jackson, Jose & Ruethling, Gretchen & Carter, Casandra Marie & Castle, Jack
- Ele Agbe in Search of a New Light in Ghanaâ€™s Shea Sector
by Abban, Rita & Omta, S.W.F. & Aheto, John B.K. & Scholten, Victor
- Bee Natural Uganda: Unlocking the Potential of Smallholder Farmers in the West Nile
by Lynch, Margaret & Mabaya, Edward & Bussiere, Elena & Willigerd, Matthew
- Harnessing the Power of Africa's Sun to Produce Healthy Products for International Markets: The Case of Fruits of the Nile (FON), Uganda
by Yamoah, Fred & Brett, Adam & Morris, Ian
- Rooibos Ltd: Turning Indigenous Products into Business Opportunities
by Vink, Nick & Bergh, Martin & Novak, Barbara M.
- Towards 2050: Trends and Scenarios for African Agribusiness
by Van Rooyen, C.J.
- A Glimpse into the Future: A Lens through which to Consider 'Africa's Rising'
by Connolly, Aidan J.
2014, Volume 17, Issue A
- Behavioral Economics in the School Lunchroom: Can it Affect Food Supplier Decisions? A Systematic Review
by Thapa, Janani R. & Lyford, Conrad P.
- Population Density, Poverty, and Food Retail Access in the United States: An Empirical Approach
by Wilde, Parke & Llobrera, Joseph & Ver Ploeg, Michele
- Fast Food Restaurant Pricing Strategies in Michigan Food Deserts
by Leschewski, Andrea Marie & Weatherspoon, Dave D.
- Trans-Border Reformulation: US and Canadian Experiences with trans Fat
by Hooker, Neal & Downs, Shauna
- Consumerâ€™s Food Shopping Choice in Ghana: Supermarket or Traditional Outlets?
by Meng, Ting & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Sarpong, Daniel B. & Chinnan, Manjeet S. & Resurreccion, Anna V.A.
- Consumer Response to Negative Information on Meat Consumption in Germany
by Cordts, Anette & Nitzko, Sina & Spiller, Achim
- Understanding Consumer Preferences for Nutritious Foods: Retailing Strategies in a Food Desert
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J.
- The Effect of Breakfast Cereal Coupons on the Nutritional Quality of Household Purchases
by Berning, Joshua P.
- Costs of Taxing Sodium: A Lunch Meat Application
by Hahn, William F. & Davis, Christopher G.
- Simulating the Potential Effects of a Shelf-Tag Nutrition Information Program and Pricing on Diet Quality Associated with Ready-to-Eat Cereals
by Lin, Biing-Hwan & Guthrie, Joanne & Rahkovsky, Ilya & Lin, Chung-Tung & Lee, Jonq-Ying
2014, Volume 17, Issue 4
- Yealands Wine Group: Balancing Business and Sustainability
by Garnevska, Elena & McLaren, Sarah & Hiroki, Sayaka
- Innovativeness of Ceretto Aziende Vitivinicole: A First Investigation into a Wine Company
by Giacosa, Elisa & Giachino, Chiara & Bertoldi, Bernardo & Stupino, Margherita
- Consumer Attitudes in Germany towards Different Dairy Housing Systems and Their Implications for the Marketing of Pasture Raised Milk
by Weinrich, Ramona & KÃ¼hl, Sarah & ZÃ¼hlsdorf, Anke & Spiller, Achim
- Key Success Factors of Innovation Projects of Vegetable Breeding Companies in China
by Liu, Zhen & Kemp, Ron G.M. & Jongsma, Maarten A. & Huang, Caicheng & Dons, J.J.M. & Omta, S.W.F
- Struggling with Uncertainty: The State of Global Agri-Food Sector in 2030
by Lakner, Zoltan & Baker, Gregory A.
- Potential Economic Impact of Biofortified Maize in the Indian Poultry Sector
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Erenstein, Olaf & Sadashivappa, Prakash & Vivek, B. S.
- Manure as a Resource: Livestock Waste Management from Anaerobic Digestion, Opportunities and Challenges for Brazil
by Mathias, JoÃ£o Felippe Cury Marinho
- Value Chain Analysis of Traditional Vegetables from Malawi and Mozambique
by Chagomoka, Takemore & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Pitoro, Raul
- Offering Low-Cost Healthy Food: an Exploration of Food Manufacturersâ€™ and Retailersâ€™ Perspectives
by Samoggia, Antonella & Arvola, Anne & Bertazzoli, Aldo & Gurinovic, Mirjana & Hendrixson, Vaiva & Rivarolifi, Sergio & Ruggeri, Arianna
- Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida
by Asci, Serhat & VanSickle, John J. & Cantliffe, Daniel J.
2014, Volume 17, Issue 3
- Using Event Sponsorship to Cross the Chasm between Consumer Perceptions of Agriculture and On-farm Realities
by Keogh, Catherine & Connolly, Aidan J.
- Happy Growers! Relationship Quality in the German Organic Apple Chain
by Zander, Katrin & Beske, Philip
- An Assessment of Market Strategies for Small-Scale Produce Growers
by Kim, Man-Keun & Curtis, Kynda R. & Yeager, Irvin
- Introduction of Electronic Combinatorial Auction to a Food Manufacturer
by Harris, Keith D. & Biere, Arlo W.
- Bottlenecks and Opportunities for Quality Improvement in Fresh Pineapple Supply Chains in Benin
by Fassinou Hotegni, V. NicodÃ¨me & Lommen, Willemien J. M. & van der Vorst, Jack G. A. J. & Agbossou, Euloge K. & Struik, Paul C.
- Connecting Sensory Quality Characteristics and Local Designations to Willingness to Pay for Cheese at the Retail Level
by Barnes, Ryan N. & Bosworth, Ryan C. & Bailey, DeeVon & Curtis, Kynda R.
- Risk Communication and Market Effects during Foodborne Illnesses: A Comparative Case Study of Bacterial Outbreaks in the U.S. and in Germany
by Bitsch, Vera & KokoviÄ‡, Nevena & Rombach, Meike
- Determinants of Agro-Dealersâ€™ Participation in the Loan Market in Nigeria
by Olomola, Aderibigbe S.
- Agricultural Supply Management and Antitrust in the United States System of Agribusiness
by Bolotova, Yuliya
- Development and Management of a Bio-Energy Supply Chain Through Contract Farming
by Cembalo, Luigi & Pascucci, Stefano & Tagliafierro, Carolina & Caracciolo, Francesco
- An Empirical Investigation into the Adoption of Green Procurement Practices in the German Food Service Industry
by Hauschildt, Verena & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit
2014, Volume 17, Issue 2
- Advancing Agricultural Productivity in Africa: An Executive Interview with Eric Raby, Vice President of Global Marketing and Commercial Development, AGCO
by (Goychuk) Schroeder, Kateryna
- Mapping and Quantification of the Beef Chain in Brazil
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Trombin, VinÃcius Gustavo & Gerbasi, Tassia & Kalaki, Rafael Bordonal
- Multi-Criteria Methodology: AHP and Fuzzy Logic in the Selection of Post-Harvest Technology for Smallholder Cocoa Production
by Lenin, Vera-Montenegro & Baviera-Puig, Amparo & GarcÃa-Ã lvarez-Coque, JosÃ©-MarÃa
- Reducing Hold-up Risks in Ethanol Supply Chains: A Transaction Cost Perspective
by Weseen, Simon & Hobbs, Jill & Kerr, William A.
- Who Attends Farmersâ€™ Markets and Why? Understanding Consumers and their Motivations
by Gumirakiza, Jean Dominique & Curtis, Kynda R. & Bosworth, Ryan C.
- Investment Potential for New Sugarcane Plants in Brazil Based on Assessment of Operational Efficiency
by Salgado Junior, Alexandre Pereira & Carlucci, Fabio Vogelaar & Grespan Bonacim, Carlos Alberto & Novi, Juliana Chiaretti & Pacagnella Junior, Antonio Carlos
- U.S. and Canadian Consumer Perception of Local and Organic Terminology
by Campbell, Benjamin L. & Khachatryan, Hayk & Behe, Bridget K. & Dennis, Jennifer & Hall, Charles
- Measuring the Degree of Oligopsony Power in the Brazilian Raw Milk Market
by Scalco, Paulo Roberto & Braga, Marcelo Jose
2014, Volume 17, Issue 1
- Cooperative Innovation: The Case of Team Marketing Alliance, LLC
by Shanoyan, Aleksan & Briggeman, Brian C.
- The Starting Block: A Case Study of an Incubator Kitchen
by Buckley, Jenifer & Peterson, H. Christopher & Bingen, R. James
- Keeping Your Secrets Public? Open Versus Closed Innovation Processes in the Hungarian Wine Sector
by Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & TÃ¶rÃ¶k, Ã ron & TÃ³th, JÃ³zsef
- Farmersâ€™ Satisfaction with Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Spanish Cooperatives: An Explanation from Agency Theory
by Arcas-Lario, Narciso & MartÃn-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & MÃnguez-Vera, Antonio
- Mechanisms for Effective Alliance Management: Insights from a Federated Cooperative Marketing System
by Uzea, F. Nicoleta & Fulton, Murray E.
- Market Analysis of Ethanol Capacity
by Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W.
- Consumer Preferences for Sustainably Produced Bananas: A Discrete Choice Experiment
by Sporleder, Eva M. & Kayser, Maike & Friedrich, Nina & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- The Impact of Public R&D on Marketing and Supply Chains on Small Farmsâ€™ Market Sensing Capability: Evidence from the Australian Seafood Industry
by Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis & Schwarz, Daniela
- Food Preparation for the School Lunch Program and Body Weight of Elementary School Children in Taiwan
by Chang, Hung-Hao
- Big Data and the Ag Sector: More than Lots of Numbers
by Sonka, Steve
2013, Volume 16, Issue A
- From Confrontation to Partnerships: The Role of a Dutch Non-Governmental Organization in Co-Creating a Market to Address the Issue of Animal Welfare
by Bos, Jacqueline M. & Blok, Vincent & Tulder, Rob van
- Higher Education Institutions as Managers of Wicked Problems: Place Branding and Rural Development in Marche Region, Italy
by Cavicchi, Alessio & Rinaldi, Chiara & Corsi, Michele
- The Wicked Problem of Promoting Sustainability by Means of Enhanced Biomass Utilization
by Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Nuhoff-Isakhanyan, Gohar
- Effective Stakeholder Involvement at the Base of the Pyramid: The Case of Rabobank
by Blok, Vincent & Sjauw-Koen-Fa, August & Omta, Onno
- Sustainable Food Lab Learning Systems for Inclusive Business Models Worldwide
by Hamilton, Hal
- Learning & Transformative Networks to Address Wicked Problems: A GOLDEN Invitation
by Waddell, Steve & McLachlan, Milla & Dentoni, Domenico
- Fundamental Principles of Managing Multi-Stakeholder Engagement
by Peterson, H. Christopher
- Towards a Theory of Managing Wicked Problems through Multi-Stakeholder Engagements: Evidence from the Agribusiness Sector
by Dentoni, Domenico & Ross, R. Brent
2013, Volume 16, Issue 4
- Linking Wine Consumers to the Consumption of Local Wines and Winery Visits in the Northern Appalachian States
by Woods, Timothy A. & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho
- Smallholder Compliance with Private Standard Certification: The Case of GlobalGAP Adoption by Mango Producers in Peru
by Lemeilleur, Sylvaine
- Competitiveness of the Orange Juice Chain in Brazil
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Trombin, VinÃcius Gustavo & Kalaki, Rafael Bordonal
- U.S. Agribusiness Companies and Product Innovation: Insights from a Choice Experiment Conducted with Agribusiness Executives
by Roucan-Kane, Maud & Gramig, Benjamin M. & Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Ortega, David L. & Gray, Allan W.
- The Evaluation of Brazilian Beef in Europe: Consumers, Importers and Exportersâ€™ Perspectives
by Guina, Fernanda de Tavares Canto & Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia
- Opportunities and Constraints for Small Agricultural Exporters in Egypt
by Abu Hatab, Assem & Hess, Sebastian
- A Powerful Word: The Influence of the Term 'Organic' on Perceptions and Beliefs Concerning Food
by Vega-Zamora, Manuela & Parras-Rosa, Manuel & Murgado-Armenteros, Eva MarÃa & Torres-Ruiz, Francisco JosÃ©
- Consumer Acceptance of a New Traceability Technology: A Discrete Choice Application to Ontario Ginseng
by Lilavanichakul, Apichaya & Boecker, Andreas
- Restructuring of the Corn Supply Chain in Brazil: Facing the Challenges in Logistics or Regulation of Biotechnology
by Oliveira, AndrÃ©a Leda Ramos de & Silveira, JosÃ© Maria Ferreira Jardim da