International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA)
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review
2015, Volume 18, Issue A
- Brazilâ€™s Broiler Industry: Increasing Efficiency and Trade
by Valdes, Constanza & Hallahan, Charlie & Harvey, David
- To Have or Not to Have the Common External Tariff: The CARICOM Countries Conundrum
by Walters, Lurleen M. & Harvey, David & Jones, Keithly G.
- HPAI Impact on EU-27â€™s Import Demand for Cooked and Uncooked Poultry and Other Meats
by Taha, Fawzi A. & Hahn, William F.
- The Poultry Market in Nigeria: Market Structures and Potential for Investment in the Market
by Heise, Heinke & Crisan, Alexandra & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- Can Mastitis â€˜Contaminateâ€™ Poultry? Evidence on the Transmission of Volatility between Poultry and Other Commodity Prices
by Nourou, Mohammadou
- Factors Driving South African Poultry and Meat Imports
by Taha, Fawzi A. & Hahn, William F.
- Indiaâ€™s Poultry Revolution: Implications for its Sustenance and the Global Poultry Trade
by Hellin, Jon & Krishna, Vijesh & Erenstein, Olaf & Boeber, Christian
- Effects of Rising Feed and Labor Costs on Chinaâ€™s Chicken Price
by Gale, Fred & Arnade, Carlos
- Supplying Chinaâ€™s Growing Appetite for Poultry
by Xie, Chaoping & Marchant, Mary A.
- Shocks to a Trading System: Northeast Asia Poultry Trade and Avian Influenza
by Davis, Christopher G. & Dyck, John
- Georgiaâ€™s Poultry Industry and Its Impact on the Local Economy and Global Trade
by Bishop, Sanford D. Jr. & Tablante, Nathaniel L. & Reed, Michael & Kolla, Namrata & Gigle, Maxwell
- Pricing-to-Market and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the U.S. Broiler Meat Export Markets
by No, Sung C. & Davis, Christopher G. & Harvey, David
- Whatâ€™s Driving U.S. Broiler Farm Profitability?
by Nehring, Richard & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Katchova, Ani L. & Hallahan, Charlie & Harris, J. Michael & Erickson, Ken
- U.S. Domestic Salmonella Regulations and Access to European and Other Poultry Export Markets
by Ollinger, Michael & Taha, Fawzi A.
- Factors Influencing Export Value Recovery after Highly Pathogenic Poultry Disease Outbreaks
by Johnson, Kamina K. & Hagerman, Amy D. & Thompson, Jada M. & Kopral, Christine A.
- Factors Influencing U.S. Poultry Exports
by Zhuang, Renan & Moore, Toby
- Factors Influencing Global Poultry Trade
by Davis, Christopher G.
2015, Volume 18, Issue 3
- Assessing Environmental Management of Tomato Production under Protected Agriculture
by Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Lara-Herrera, Alfredo & Reyes-Rivas, Elivier & GonzÃ¡lez-HernÃ¡ndez, J. Roberto
- Farmersâ€™ Preferences for Management Options as Payment for Environmental Services Scheme
by Kisaka, Lily & Obi, Ajuruchukwu
- An Analysis of the Decision Structure for Food Innovation on the Basis of Consumer Age
by Barrenar, Ramo & GarcÃa, Teresa & Camarena, MarÃa
- Capturing Consumer Preferences for Value Chain Improvements in the Mango Industry of Pakistan
by Badar, Hammad & Ariyawardana, Anoma & Collins, Ray
- Determinants of Profit Efficiency Among Smallholder Beef Producers in Botswana
by Bahta, Sirak & Baker, Derek
- An Economic Exploration of Smallholder Value Chains: Coffee Transactions in Chiapas, Mexico
by Luna, FÃ¡tima & Wilson, Paul N.
- Rethinking Entry Mode Choice of Agro-Exporters: The Effect of the Internet
by Serrano, RaÃºl & Acero, Isabel
- An Empirical Analysis of Wholesale Cheese Pricing Practices o
by Bolotova, Yuliya V. & Novakovic, Andrew M.
- Sustainability Certification and Palm Oil Smallholdersâ€™ Livelihood: A Comparison between Scheme Smallholders and Independent Smallholders in Indonesia
by Hidayat, Kurniawati Nia & Glasbergen, Pieter & Offermans, Astrid
- Food Movements in Germany: Slow Food, Food Sharing, and Dumpster Diving
by Rombach, Meike & Bitsch, Vera
2015, Volume 18, Issue 1
- The Case of Strategic Management and Marketing Consulting for ATO: Doing Business in Tajikistan
by Coffey, Brian K.
- A Case Study of Shuanghui International's Strategic Acquisition of Smithfield Foods
by Tao, Hongjun & Xie, Chaoping
- The Health Effects of Women Empowerment: Recent Evidence from Northern Ghana
by Ross, Kara L. & Zereyesus, Yacob & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- Extra-Core Production and Capabilities: Where is the Food Industry Going?
by Chang, Ting Fa Margherita & Droli, Maurizio & Iseppi, Luca
- The Use of Electronic Payment Machines at Farmers Markets: Results from a Choice Experiment Study
by Gallardo, R. Karina & Olanie, Aaron & OrdÃ³Ã±ez, Rita & Ostrom, Ostrom
- Social Capital, Member Participation, and Cooperative Performance: Evidence from Chinaâ€™s Zhejiang
by Liang, Qiao & Huang, Zuhui & Lu, Haiyang & Wang, Xinxin
- Sustainability and Strategy in U.S. Agri-Food Firms: An Assessment of Current Practices
by Ross, R. Brent & Pandey, Vivek & Ross, Kara L.
- The Hidden Benefits of Short Food Supply Chains: Farmersâ€™ Markets Density and Body Mass Index in Italy
by Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca & Viscecchia, Rosaria
2014, Volume 17, Issue B
- HomeVeg Tanzania Managing a New Strategy Amidst GLIMPSE Challenges
by Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Mvungi, Mussa & Ufunguo, Ray
- Growth in a Globalized Industry: The Case of Hillside Green Growers & Exporters Ltd
by Mabaya, Edward & Cramer, Laura
- Tru-Cape Fruit Marketing, South Africa: Managing the Export Market Diversification Challenge
by Viviers, Wilma & KÃ¼hn, MariÃ©-Luce & Steenkamp, Ermie & Berkman, Brian
- The Export Trading Group: Unlocking Africaâ€™s Agricultural Potential
by Patel, Disha Maheshkumar
- Irvineâ€™s: Developing Business and Communities in Zimbabwe
by Murphy, Patrick & Aubry, Sarah Gentry
- Commercial Agricultural Production in Tanzania: Mountainside Farms Limited
by Simpson, John Y. & Cheong, Qing Yang
- Inclusive Agribusiness Models for Africa: The Case of an Innovative Initiative by TechnoServe in Zimbabwe
by Mutema, Maxwell & Chiromo, Pamela
- Woolworths Farming for the Future
by King, Lucy & Thobela, Suzan
- Agribusiness as the Anchor: The Role of KijaniAgro
by Cook, Michael L. & Savoie, Rebecca & Almog, Ronen
- Practicing Ergonomic Balance in Order to Avoid the Inevitable Addiction to Cheap Labor: The Case of Greenway Farms
by Rugani, Vito & Goldsmith, Peter D.
- The Journey from Subsistence to Commercial Viability: The Case of Meru Herbs, Kenya
by Yamoah, Fred & Oâ€™Caoimh, Conall & Donnelly, Christina & Sawaya, Sally Kimotho
- Adding Value to Aquaculture Products: Kati Farms (Uganda) Ltd
by Cadilhon, Jean-Joseph & Kobusingye, Lovin
- Dala Foods Nigeria Limited: Effective Product Development and Management in Nigeria
by Gambo, Musa K.K. & Ali Madugu, Safiyanu
- Building Professional Capacity in the Livestock Industry Through ITC in East Africa
by Beal, Tricia & Braga, Francesco S. & Thiam, Bayella
- Agribusiness Model in Africa: A Case Study of Zambeef Products PLC
by Almas, Lal K. & Obembe, Oladipo
- From Economic Vulnerability to Sustainable Livelihoods: The Case of the Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperatives Union (OCFCU) in Ethiopia
by Meskela, Tadess & Teshome, Yalem
- Building a Better Livestock Market in Benin and a Safer, More Reliable Food Supply
by Newman, Eric A. & Newman, Mark D.
- Inclusiveness of the Small-Holder Farmer Key Success Factors for Ethiopian Agribusiness Development
by Steen, Marc & Maijers, Woody
- Conflict Resistant Agribusiness in Democratic Republic of Congo
by Kibriya, Shahriar R. & Partida, Vincente & King, Joseph & Price, Edwin
- Wild Fruits of Africa: Commercializing Natural Products to Improve Rural Livelihoods in Southern Africa
by Mabaya, Edward & Jackson, Jose & Ruethling, Gretchen & Carter, Casandra Marie & Castle, Jack
- Ele Agbe in Search of a New Light in Ghanaâ€™s Shea Sector
by Abban, Rita & Omta, S.W.F. & Aheto, John B.K. & Scholten, Victor
- Bee Natural Uganda: Unlocking the Potential of Smallholder Farmers in the West Nile
by Lynch, Margaret & Mabaya, Edward & Bussiere, Elena & Willigerd, Matthew
- Harnessing the Power of Africa's Sun to Produce Healthy Products for International Markets: The Case of Fruits of the Nile (FON), Uganda
by Yamoah, Fred & Brett, Adam & Morris, Ian
- Rooibos Ltd: Turning Indigenous Products into Business Opportunities
by Vink, Nick & Bergh, Martin & Novak, Barbara M.
- Towards 2050: Trends and Scenarios for African Agribusiness
by Van Rooyen, C.J.
- A Glimpse into the Future: A Lens through which to Consider 'Africa's Rising'
by Connolly, Aidan J.
2014, Volume 17, Issue A
- Behavioral Economics in the School Lunchroom: Can it Affect Food Supplier Decisions? A Systematic Review
by Thapa, Janani R. & Lyford, Conrad P.
- Population Density, Poverty, and Food Retail Access in the United States: An Empirical Approach
by Wilde, Parke & Llobrera, Joseph & Ver Ploeg, Michele
- Fast Food Restaurant Pricing Strategies in Michigan Food Deserts
by Leschewski, Andrea Marie & Weatherspoon, Dave D.
- Trans-Border Reformulation: US and Canadian Experiences with trans Fat
by Hooker, Neal & Downs, Shauna
- Consumerâ€™s Food Shopping Choice in Ghana: Supermarket or Traditional Outlets?
by Meng, Ting & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Sarpong, Daniel B. & Chinnan, Manjeet S. & Resurreccion, Anna V.A.
- Consumer Response to Negative Information on Meat Consumption in Germany
by Cordts, Anette & Nitzko, Sina & Spiller, Achim
- Understanding Consumer Preferences for Nutritious Foods: Retailing Strategies in a Food Desert
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Oehmke, James F. & Coleman, Marcus A. & Weatherspoon, Lorraine J.
- The Effect of Breakfast Cereal Coupons on the Nutritional Quality of Household Purchases
by Berning, Joshua P.
- Costs of Taxing Sodium: A Lunch Meat Application
by Hahn, William F. & Davis, Christopher G.
- Simulating the Potential Effects of a Shelf-Tag Nutrition Information Program and Pricing on Diet Quality Associated with Ready-to-Eat Cereals
by Lin, Biing-Hwan & Guthrie, Joanne & Rahkovsky, Ilya & Lin, Chung-Tung & Lee, Jonq-Ying
2014, Volume 17, Issue 4
- Yealands Wine Group: Balancing Business and Sustainability
by Garnevska, Elena & McLaren, Sarah & Hiroki, Sayaka
- Innovativeness of Ceretto Aziende Vitivinicole: A First Investigation into a Wine Company
by Giacosa, Elisa & Giachino, Chiara & Bertoldi, Bernardo & Stupino, Margherita
- Consumer Attitudes in Germany towards Different Dairy Housing Systems and Their Implications for the Marketing of Pasture Raised Milk
by Weinrich, Ramona & KÃ¼hl, Sarah & ZÃ¼hlsdorf, Anke & Spiller, Achim
- Key Success Factors of Innovation Projects of Vegetable Breeding Companies in China
by Liu, Zhen & Kemp, Ron G.M. & Jongsma, Maarten A. & Huang, Caicheng & Dons, J.J.M. & Omta, S.W.F
- Struggling with Uncertainty: The State of Global Agri-Food Sector in 2030
by Lakner, Zoltan & Baker, Gregory A.
- Potential Economic Impact of Biofortified Maize in the Indian Poultry Sector
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Erenstein, Olaf & Sadashivappa, Prakash & Vivek, B. S.
- Manure as a Resource: Livestock Waste Management from Anaerobic Digestion,Opportunities and Challenges for Brazil
by Mathias, JoÃ£o Felippe Cury Marinho
- Value Chain Analysis of Traditional Vegetables from Malawi and Mozambique
by Chagomoka, Takemore & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Pitoro, Raul
- Offering Low-Cost Healthy Food: an Exploration of Food Manufacturersâ€™ and Retailersâ€™ Perspectives
by Samoggia, Antonella & Arvola, Anne & Bertazzoli, Aldo & Gurinovic, Mirjana & Hendrixson, Vaiva & Rivarolifi, Sergio & Ruggeri, Arianna
- Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida
by Asci, Serhat & VanSickle, John J. & Cantliffe, Daniel J.
2014, Volume 17, Issue 3
- Using Event Sponsorship to Cross the Chasm between Consumer Perceptions of Agriculture and On-farm Realities
by Keogh, Catherine & Connolly, Aidan J.
- Happy Growers! Relationship Quality in the German Organic Apple Chain
by Zander, Katrin & Beske, Philip
- An Assessment of Market Strategies for Small-Scale Produce Growers
by Kim, Man-Keun & Curtis, Kynda R. & Yeager, Irvin
- Introduction of Electronic Combinatorial Auction to a Food Manufacturer
by Harris, Keith D. & Biere, Arlo W.
- Bottlenecks and Opportunities for Quality Improvement in Fresh Pineapple Supply Chains in Benin
by Fassinou Hotegni, V. NicodÃ¨me & Lommen, Willemien J. M. & van der Vorst, Jack G. A. J. & Agbossou, Euloge K. & Struik, Paul C.
- Connecting Sensory Quality Characteristics and Local Designations to Willingness to Pay for Cheese at the Retail Level
by Barnes, Ryan N. & Bosworth, Ryan C. & Bailey, DeeVon & Curtis, Kynda R.
- Risk Communication and Market Effects during Foodborne Illnesses: A Comparative Case Study of Bacterial Outbreaks in the U.S. and in Germany
by Bitsch, Vera & KokoviÄ‡, Nevena & Rombach, Meike
- Determinants of Agro-Dealersâ€™ Participation in the Loan Market in Nigeria
by Olomola, Aderibigbe S.
- Agricultural Supply Management and Antitrust in the United States System of Agribusiness
by Bolotova, Yuliya
- Development and Management of a Bio-Energy Supply Chain Through Contract Farming
by Cembalo, Luigi & Pascucci, Stefano & Tagliafierro, Carolina & Caracciolo, Francesco
- An Empirical Investigation into the Adoption of Green Procurement Practices in the German Food Service Industry
by Hauschildt, Verena & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit
2014, Volume 17, Issue 2
- Advancing Agricultural Productivity in Africa: An Executive Interview with Eric Raby, Vice President of Global Marketing and Commercial Development, AGCO
by (Goychuk) Schroeder, Kateryna
- Mapping and Quantification of the Beef Chain in Brazil
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Trombin, VinÃcius Gustavo & Gerbasi, Tassia & Kalaki, Rafael Bordonal
- Multi-Criteria Methodology: AHP and Fuzzy Logic in the Selection of Post-Harvest Technology for Smallholder Cocoa Production
by Lenin, Vera-Montenegro & Baviera-Puig, Amparo & GarcÃa-Ãlvarez-Coque, JosÃ©-MarÃa
- Reducing Hold-up Risks in Ethanol Supply Chains: A Transaction Cost Perspective
by Weseen, Simon & Hobbs, Jill & Kerr, William A.
- Who Attends Farmersâ€™ Markets and Why? Understanding Consumers and their Motivations
by Gumirakiza, Jean Dominique & Curtis, Kynda R. & Bosworth, Ryan C.
- Investment Potential for New Sugarcane Plants in Brazil Based on Assessment of Operational Efficiency
by Salgado Junior, Alexandre Pereira & Carlucci, Fabio Vogelaar & Grespan Bonacim, Carlos Alberto & Novi, Juliana Chiaretti & Pacagnella Junior, Antonio Carlos
- U.S. and Canadian Consumer Perception of Local and Organic Terminology
by Campbell, Benjamin L. & Khachatryan, Hayk & Behe, Bridget K. & Dennis, Jennifer & Hall, Charles
- Measuring the Degree of Oligopsony Power in the Brazilian Raw Milk Market
by Scalco, Paulo Roberto & Braga, Marcelo Jose
2014, Volume 17, Issue 1
- Cooperative Innovation: The Case of Team Marketing Alliance, LLC
by Shanoyan, Aleksan & Briggeman, Brian C.
- The Starting Block: A Case Study of an Incubator Kitchen
by Buckley, Jenifer & Peterson, H. Christopher & Bingen, R. James
- Keeping Your Secrets Public? Open Versus Closed Innovation Processes in the Hungarian Wine Sector
by Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & TÃ¶rÃ¶k, Ãron & TÃ³th, JÃ³zsef
- Farmersâ€™ Satisfaction with Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Spanish Cooperatives: An Explanation from Agency Theory
by Arcas-Lario, Narciso & MartÃn-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & MÃnguez-Vera, Antonio
- Mechanisms for Effective Alliance Management: Insights from a Federated Cooperative Marketing System
by Uzea, F. Nicoleta & Fulton, Murray E.
- Market Analysis of Ethanol Capacity
by Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W.
- Consumer Preferences for Sustainably Produced Bananas: A Discrete Choice Experiment
by Sporleder, Eva M. & Kayser, Maike & Friedrich, Nina & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- The Impact of Public R&D on Marketing and Supply Chains on Small Farmsâ€™ Market Sensing Capability: Evidence from the Australian Seafood Industry
by Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis & Schwarz, Daniela
- Food Preparation for the School Lunch Program and Body Weight of Elementary School Children in Taiwan
by Chang, Hung-Hao
- Big Data and the Ag Sector: More than Lots of Numbers
by Sonka, Steve
2013, Volume 16, Issue A
- From Confrontation to Partnerships: The Role of a Dutch Non-Governmental Organization in Co-Creating a Market to Address the Issue of Animal Welfare
by Bos, Jacqueline M. & Blok, Vincent & Tulder, Rob van
- Higher Education Institutions as Managers of Wicked Problems: Place Branding and Rural Development in Marche Region, Italy
by Cavicchi, Alessio & Rinaldi, Chiara & Corsi, Michele
- The Wicked Problem of Promoting Sustainability by Means of Enhanced Biomass Utilization
by Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Nuhoff-Isakhanyan, Gohar
- Effective Stakeholder Involvement at the Base of the Pyramid: The Case of Rabobank
by Blok, Vincent & Sjauw-Koen-Fa, August & Omta, Onno
- Sustainable Food Lab Learning Systems for Inclusive Business Models Worldwide
by Hamilton, Hal
- Learning & Transformative Networks to Address Wicked Problems: A GOLDEN Invitation
by Waddell, Steve & McLachlan, Milla & Dentoni, Domenico
- Fundamental Principles of Managing Multi-Stakeholder Engagement
by Peterson, H. Christopher
- Towards a Theory of Managing Wicked Problems through Multi-Stakeholder Engagements: Evidence from the Agribusiness Sector
by Dentoni, Domenico & Ross, R. Brent
2013, Volume 16, Issue 4
- Linking Wine Consumers to the Consumption of Local Wines and Winery Visits in the Northern Appalachian States
by Woods, Timothy A. & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho
- Smallholder Compliance with Private Standard Certification: The Case of GlobalGAP Adoption by Mango Producers in Peru
by Lemeilleur, Sylvaine
- Competitiveness of the Orange Juice Chain in Brazil
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Trombin, VinÃcius Gustavo & Kalaki, Rafael Bordonal
- U.S. Agribusiness Companies and Product Innovation: Insights from a Choice Experiment Conducted with Agribusiness Executives
by Roucan-Kane, Maud & Gramig, Benjamin M. & Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Ortega, David L. & Gray, Allan W.
- The Evaluation of Brazilian Beef in Europe: Consumers, Importers and Exportersâ€™ Perspectives
by Guina, Fernanda de Tavares Canto & Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia
- Opportunities and Constraints for Small Agricultural Exporters in Egypt
by Abu Hatab, Assem & Hess, Sebastian
- A Powerful Word: The Influence of the Term 'Organic' on Perceptions and Beliefs Concerning Food
by Vega-Zamora, Manuela & Parras-Rosa, Manuel & Murgado-Armenteros, Eva MarÃa & Torres-Ruiz, Francisco JosÃ©
- Consumer Acceptance of a New Traceability Technology: A Discrete Choice Application to Ontario Ginseng
by Lilavanichakul, Apichaya & Boecker, Andreas
- Restructuring of the Corn Supply Chain in Brazil: Facing the Challenges in Logistics or Regulation of Biotechnology
by Oliveira, AndrÃ©a Leda Ramos de & Silveira, JosÃ© Maria Ferreira Jardim da
2013, Volume 16, Issue 3
- A Case Study on Building the Certified Angus BeefÂ® Brand
by Siebert, John W. & Jones, Clay
- Helping Consumers â€œKnow Who Growsâ€ Their Coffee: The Case of THRIVE Farmers Coffee
by Wilson, Norbert L. W. & Wilson, Adam & Whittingham, Keith
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Swedish Food Retail: The Case of Tiger Shrimp
by Rotter, Julia Patrizia & Mark-Herbert, Cecilia
- Next Steps: The Evolution of CSR at Novus International, Inc
by Mabaya, Edward & Tihanyi, Krisztina Z. & Nwoga, Michelle & Cacho, Joyce A.
- A Comparative Analysis of Strategic Planning Practices in Michigan Agribusiness Firms: 1992 vs. 2012
by Lopes, Miguel Vieira & Ross, R. Brent
- Exploring the Factors Influencing Consumersâ€™ Choice of Retail Store When Purchasing Fresh Meat in Malaysia
by Chamhuri, Norshamliza & Batt, Peter J.
- Group Model Building to Assess Rural Dairy Cooperative Feasibility in South-Central Mexico
by McRoberts, Keenan C. & Nicholson, Charles F. & Blake, Robert W. & Tucker, Terry W. & Padilla, Gabriel DÃaz
- Analysis for Strategic Planning Applied to Ethanol and Distillersâ€™ Grain
by Conley, Dennis M.
- New Age, New Learners, New Skills: What Skills Do Agribusiness Graduates Need to Succeed in the Knowledge Economy?
by Noel, Jay & Qenani, Eivis
- Information Bias Condemning Radical Food Innovators? The Case of Insect-Based Products in the Netherlands
by Pascucci, Stefano & Magistris, Tiziana de
2013, Volume 16, Issue 2
- The Global Competition for Talented People
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Scare, Roberto Fava
- California Water Wars: Tough Choices at Woolf Farming
by Baker, Gregory A. & Sampson, Alana N. & Harwood, Michael J.
- Multiplex Uses of Food-Product Standards
by Engelseth, Per
- Diversification Decisions in Agriculture: The Case of Agritourism in Kansas
by Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- Analysis of Differences in Meat Consumption Patterns
by Kayser, Maike & Nitzko, Sina & Spiller, Achim
- How Will Nanotechnology Affect Agricultural Supply Chains?
by Lu, Jianjun & Bowles, Marcus
- The World Market of Fragrant Rice, Main Issues and Perspectives
by Giraud, Georges
2013, Volume 16, Issue 1
- Entrepreneurial and Buyer-Driven Local Wine Supply Chains: Case Study of Acres of Land Winery in Kentucky
by Maumbe, Blessing M. & Brown, Cheryl
- Supply Chain Re-engineering in the Fresh Produce Industry: A Case Study of Adani Agrifresh
by Pandey, Mukesh & Baker, Gregory A. & Tewari Pandey, Deepali
- ANZCO Foods Limited: Pursuing the Chinese Market
by Conforte, Daniel & Jones, Nicky & Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Lucock, Xiaomeng (Sharon)
- Consumer Willingness to Pay a Premium for Organic Fruit and Vegetable in Ghana
by Owusu, Victor & Owusu Anifori, Michael
- Economic Feasibility of Sustainable High Oilseed-Based Biofuel Production: The Case for Biodiesel in North Carolina
by Yeboah, Anthony K. & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Owens, John Paul & Bynum, Jarvetta S.
- Seed Market Segmentation: How Do Argentine Farmers Buy Their Expendable Inputs?
by Feeney, Roberto & Berardi, Valeria
- Socioeconomic and Environmental Impact of Development Interventions: Rice Production at the Gallito Ciego Reservoir in Peru
by Chavez, Holcer & Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Saravia, Miguel
2012, Volume 15, Issue B
- Can Agribusiness Feed 3 Billion New Peopleâ€¦and Save the Planet? A GLIMPSE into the Future
by Connolly, Aidan J. & Phillips-Connolly, Kate
- NGO-Business Interaction for Social Change: Insights from Oxfamâ€™s Private Sector Programme
by Pesqueira, Luli & Verburg, Johan
- More than Coping: Thriving in a World of Wicked Problems
by Waddock, Sandra
- Dutch Logistics Service Providers and Sustainable Physical Distribution: Searching for Focus
by Pieters, Reinder & Glockner, Hans-Heinrich & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno) & Weijers, Stef
- Building Capabilities for Multi-Stakeholder Interactions at Global and Local Levels: The case of Unilever
by Dentoni, Domenico & Veldhuizen, Margreeth
- Wicked Problems in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security, the TransForum Experience
by Latesteijn, Henk C. van & Rabbinge, Rudy
- Private Multi-stakeholder Governance in the Agricultural Market Place: An Analysis of Legitimization Processes of the Roundtables on Sustainable Palm Oil and Responsible Soy
by Schouten, Greetje & Glasbergen, Pieter
- Parallel Development of Five Partnerships to Promote Sustainable Soy in Brazil: Solution or Part of Wicked Problems?
by Hospes, Otto & Valk, Olga van der & Mheen-Sluijer, Jennie van der
- Partnering for Change in Chains: the Capacity of Partnerships to Promote Sustainable Change in Global Agrifood Chains
by Bitzer, Verena
- Managing Wicked Problems in Agribusiness: The Role of Multi-Stakeholder Engagements in Value Creation
by Dentoni, Domenico & Hospes, Otto & Ross, R. Brent
2012, Volume 15, Issue A
- The PMA Foundation for Industry Talent
by Prueitt, Margi & van der Laarse, Marianne & Calhoun, Alicia
- Dealing with Cultural Differences in Public-Private R&D Projects: The Experience of the Australian Seafood Sector
by Dentoni, Domenico & English, Francis
- Human Capital Formation for Agribusiness: The Case of Zamorano University
by Gallo, Ernesto & Boland, Michael A.
- Building a Talent Pipeline: Development of the â€˜Alltech Mini-MBAâ€™
by Connolly, Aidan J. & Phillips-Connolly, Kate
- Technological Transition and the New Skills Required by the Agribusiness Sector
by Baptista, Renato Dias
- Linking Agricultural Research with the Agribusiness Community from a Pro-Poor Perspective: the Importance of Human Capital Development
by Donnet, M. Laura & Hellin, Jonathan & Riis-Jacobsen, Jens
- Rural Team-Entrepreneurs: An Answer to Innovative, Multi-Disciplinary Human Capital Education
by Katona-Kovacs, Judit & BÃ³ta-HorvÃ¡th, NoÃ©mi
- Human Capital Development for Agricultural Business in Nigeria
by Penda, S.T.
- Cultural Dimensions of Human Capital Development
by Conley, Dennis M.
- Inpatriates and Expatriates: Sources of Strategic Human Capital for Multinational Food and Beverage Firms
by Azar, Goudarz
- An Agribusiness H.R. Issue: Succeeding at Succession in the Family Business
by Bradley, Frank & Hill, Paul & Connolly, Aidan J.
- Developing Human Capital for Agri-Food Firmsâ€™ Multi-Stakeholder Interactions
by Dentoni, Domenico & Blok, Vincent & Lans, Thomas & Wesselink, Renate
- Powerful Diversity: Fueling Excellence through Ethnically Diverse Teams
by Brovelli, Ernesto
- Achieving Corporate Learning Excellence
by Rademakers, Martijn F.L.
- Human Capital Development for the Management of F&A in India
by Rao, B.S. Sudarshan
- The Doctoral Program of the French Ministry of Agriculture: An Institutional and Individual Winâ€“Win
by Cadilhon, Jean-Joseph
- A Dynamic and Flexible Undergraduate Curriculum: Preparing Agribusiness Students for a Continually Changing Agricultural Sector
by Hurley, Sean P. & Cai, Xiaowei
- Doing More with Less in a Rapidly Changing Disciplineâ€“ Smaller Agribusiness Faculties Teaching More Students
by Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A.
- Agribusiness: A Great Career Opportunity for Talented People
by Puri, Vikram
- The People Question: Creating Global Advantage through Global Talent Initiatives
by Lyons, T.P. & Connolly, Aidan J.
- Winning the War for Talent
by Duerksen, Gregory J.
- Where are the Future Farmers to Grow Our Food?
by Johr, Hans
- Farmers, Food and the Future: Take Action Now to Attract the Next Generation of Agricultural Leaders
by Grant, Hugh
- The Human Capital Issue: Ensuring the Future of Food and Agribusiness
by Shelman, Mary & Connolly, Aidan J.
2012, Volume 15, Issue 4
- Mapping and Quantification of the Cotton Chain in Brazil
by Fava Neves, Marcos & Alves Pinto, Mairun Junqueira & de Lima Junior, Jose Carlos
- The Agenda of Sustainable Development. Industry Speaks
by Grobocopatel, Gustavo
- Towards a Branded Food Economy in China
by McLoughlin, Damien & Bourne, Steve & Shelman, Mary & Bradley, Frank & Connolly, Aidan J.
- Driving a Fishery along the Bumpy Ride of Todayâ€™s Globalization: The Case of the Australian Southern Rock Lobster Association
by Dentoni, Domenico & Lu, Jianyong & English, Francis & McBride, Rebecca
- Analyzing Consumersâ€™ Preferences for Apple Attributes in Tirana, Albania
by Skreli, Engjell & Imami, Drini
- Are Organic Growers Satisfied with the Certification System? A Causal Analysis of Farmersâ€™ Perceptions in Chile
by Padilla Bravo, Carlos Antonio & Spiller, Achim & Villalobos, Pablo
- Segmenting Consumers to Inform Agrifood Value Chain Development in Nepal
by Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad & Collins, Ray & Sun, Ximing
- The Relationship between Information Exchange Benefits and Performance: The Mediating Effect of Supply Chain Compliance in the Chinese Poultry Chain
by Peng, Guangqian & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno) & Wang, Wensheng
- Competitiveness, Efficiency and Environmental Impact of Protected Agriculture in Zacatecas, Mexico
by Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Lara-Herrera, Alfredo & Reyes-Rivas, Elivier & Perez-Veyna, Oscar
- Sustained Competitive Advantage in Agribusiness: Applying the Resource-Based Theory to Human Resources
by Mugera, Amin W.
- Food Store Density, Nutrition Education, Eating Habits and Obesity
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Goetz, Stephan J.
2012, Volume 15, Issue 3
- Integration of Smallholders in Modern Agri-food Chains: Lessons from the KASCOL Model in Zambia
by Mungandi, Sepiso & Conforte, Daniel & Shadbolt, Nicola M.
- Factors Affecting the Export Demand for U.S. Pistachios
by Zheng, Zijuan & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R.
- Creating Sustainable Businesses by Reducing Food Waste: A Value Chain Framework for Eliminating Inefficiencies
by Kouwenhoven, Gerry & Reddy Nalla, Vijayender & Lossonczy von Losoncz, Ton
- To Make or to Buy: Is this the Question?
by Pascucci, Stefano & Royer, Annie & Bijman, Jos