International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA)
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review
2016, Volume 19, Issue B
- - Global Dairy Trade: Where are we, how did we get here and where are we going?
by Vitaliano, Peter
- - Dairy Export Markets: Changing the Structure of US Dairy Demand
by Blayney, Don P. & Crawford, Terry L. & Davis, Christopher G.
2016, Volume 19, Issue A
- - A Network-Science Support System for Food Chain Safety: A Case from Hungarian Cattle Production
by Jozwiak, Akos & Milkovics, Matyas & Lakner, Zoltan
- - Enhancing Food Safety, Product Quality, and Value-Added in Food Supply Chains Using Whole-Chain Traceability
by Adam, Brian D. & Holcomb, Rodney & Buser, Michael & Mayfield, Blayne & Thomas, Johnson & Oâ€™Bryan, Corliss A. & Crandall, Philip & Knipe, Dar & Knipe, Richard & Ricke, Steven C.
2016, Volume 19, Issue 3
- - Can a Multi-Level Label do Better than a Binary Label for Animal Welfare? A PLS-Analysis of Consumer Satisfaction
by Weinrich, Ramona & Spiller, Achim
- - Slaughterhouse in Southeastern Afghanistan: A Publicâ€“Private Partnership
by Wachenheim, Cheryl
2016, Volume 19, Issue 2
- - Food Security in Argentina: A Production or Distribution Problem?
by Feeney, Roberto & MacClay, Pablo
- - Copersucar: A World Leader in Sugar and Ethanol
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Gray, Allan W. & Bourquard, Brian A.
2016, Volume 19, Issue 1
- - Farmer-Led Seed Enterprise Initiatives to Access Certified Seed for Traditional African Vegetables and its Effect on Incomes in Tanzania
by Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Karanja, Daniel Kimani & Musebe, Richard & Romney, Dannie & Makaranga, Magesa A. & Samali, Silvest & Kessy, Radegunda Francis
- - Willingness-to-Pay for an Educational Label: The Zamorano University Brand
by Rajo, Lindelly A. & Michelle S, Segovia & Arias, Fredi & Marco A., Palma
2015, Volume 18, Issue A
- - Factors Influencing Global Poultry Trade
by Davis, Christopher G.
- - Brazilâ€™s Broiler Industry: Increasing Efficiency and Trade
by Valdes, Constanza & Hallahan, Charlie & Harvey, David
2015, Volume 18, Issue 4
- - Organic Producers Perspectives on California State Mandated Marketing Programs and Implications for a Federal Organic Promotion Order
by Cosentino, Tina D. & Baker, Gregory A.
- - Red Arrow Products Smokinâ€™ Into the Future: Facing Changing Diets and New Challenges in the Food Industry
by Harris, Keith D.
2015, Volume 18, Issue 3
- - Food Movements in Germany: Slow Food, Food Sharing, and Dumpster Diving
by Rombach, Meike & Bitsch, Vera
- - Farmersâ€™ Choice of Marketing Strategy: A Study of New Zealand Lamb Producers
by Bensemann, Jessica & Shadbolt, Nicola
2015, Volume 18, Issue 2
- - Grocery Shopping via T-Commerce in Korea: New Shopping Channel Adoption Behavior Based on Prior E-Commerce Experience
by Lee, Dongmin & Jeong, Haeyoung & Cho, Jongpyo & Jeong, Jaeseok & Moon, Junghoon
- - Syngenta: Changing a Global Company
by Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Downey, W. Scott & Widmar, David A.
2015, Volume 18, Issue 1
- - The Hidden Benefits of Short Food Supply Chains: Farmersâ€™ Markets Density and Body Mass Index in Italy
by Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca & Viscecchia, Rosaria
- - The Case of Strategic Management and Marketing Consulting for ATO: Doing Business in Tajikistan
by Coffey, Brian K.
2014, Volume 17, Issue B
- - A Glimpse into the Future: A Lens through which to Consider 'Africa's Rising'
by Connolly, Aidan J.
- - HomeVeg Tanzania Managing a New Strategy Amidst GLIMPSE Challenges
by Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig & Mvungi, Mussa & Ufunguo, Ray
2014, Volume 17, Issue A
- - Simulating the Potential Effects of a Shelf-Tag Nutrition Information Program and Pricing on Diet Quality Associated with Ready-to-Eat Cereals
by Lin, Biing-Hwan & Guthrie, Joanne & Rahkovsky, Ilya & Lin, Chung-Tung & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- - Behavioral Economics in the School Lunchroom: Can it Affect Food Supplier Decisions? A Systematic Review
by Thapa, Janani R. & Lyford, Conrad P.
2014, Volume 17, Issue 4
- - Risk in Investment Decision Making and Greenhouse Tomato Production Expansion in Florida
by Asci, Serhat & VanSickle, John J. & Cantliffe, Daniel J.
- - Yealands Wine Group: Balancing Business and Sustainability
by Garnevska, Elena & McLaren, Sarah & Hiroki, Sayaka
2014, Volume 17, Issue 3
- - An Empirical Investigation into the Adoption of Green Procurement Practices in the German Food Service Industry
by Hauschildt, Verena & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit
- - Using Event Sponsorship to Cross the Chasm between Consumer Perceptions of Agriculture and On-farm Realities
by Keogh, Catherine & Connolly, Aidan J.
2014, Volume 17, Issue 2
- - Measuring the Degree of Oligopsony Power in the Brazilian Raw Milk Market
by Scalco, Paulo Roberto & Braga, Marcelo Jose
- - Advancing Agricultural Productivity in Africa: An Executive Interview with Eric Raby, Vice President of Global Marketing and Commercial Development, AGCO
by (Goychuk) Schroeder, Kateryna
2014, Volume 17, Issue 1
- - Big Data and the Ag Sector: More than Lots of Numbers
by Sonka, Steve
- - Cooperative Innovation: The Case of Team Marketing Alliance, LLC
by Shanoyan, Aleksan & Briggeman, Brian C.
2013, Volume 16, Issue A
- - Towards a Theory of Managing Wicked Problems through Multi-Stakeholder Engagements: Evidence from the Agribusiness Sector
by Dentoni, Domenico & Ross, R. Brent
- - From Confrontation to Partnerships: The Role of a Dutch Non-Governmental Organization in Co-Creating a Market to Address the Issue of Animal Welfare
by Bos, Jacqueline M. & Blok, Vincent & Tulder, Rob van
2013, Volume 16, Issue 4
- - Restructuring of the Corn Supply Chain in Brazil: Facing the Challenges in Logistics or Regulation of Biotechnology
by Oliveira, AndrÃ©a Leda Ramos de & Silveira, JosÃ© Maria Ferreira Jardim da
- - Linking Wine Consumers to the Consumption of Local Wines and Winery Visits in the Northern Appalachian States
by Woods, Timothy A. & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho
2013, Volume 16, Issue 3
- - Information Bias Condemning Radical Food Innovators? The Case of Insect-Based Products in the Netherlands
by Pascucci, Stefano & Magistris, Tiziana de
- - A Case Study on Building the Certified Angus BeefÂ® Brand
by Siebert, John W. & Jones, Clay
2013, Volume 16, Issue 2
- - The World Market of Fragrant Rice, Main Issues and Perspectives
by Giraud, Georges
- - The Global Competition for Talented People
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Scare, Roberto Fava
2013, Volume 16, Issue 1
- - Socioeconomic and Environmental Impact of Development Interventions: Rice Production at the Gallito Ciego Reservoir in Peru
by Chavez, Holcer & Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Saravia, Miguel
- - Entrepreneurial and Buyer-Driven Local Wine Supply Chains: Case Study of Acres of Land Winery in Kentucky
by Maumbe, Blessing M. & Brown, Cheryl
2012, Volume 15, Issue B
- - Managing Wicked Problems in Agribusiness: The Role of Multi-Stakeholder Engagements in Value Creation
by Dentoni, Domenico & Hospes, Otto & Ross, R. Brent
- - Can Agribusiness Feed 3 Billion New Peopleâ€¦and Save the Planet? A GLIMPSE into the Future
by Connolly, Aidan J. & Phillips-Connolly, Kate
2012, Volume 15, Issue A
- - The Human Capital Issue: Ensuring the Future of Food and Agribusiness
by Shelman, Mary & Connolly, Aidan J.
- - The PMA Foundation for Industry Talent
by Prueitt, Margi & van der Laarse, Marianne & Calhoun, Alicia
2012, Volume 15, Issue 4
- - Food Store Density, Nutrition Education, Eating Habits and Obesity
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Goetz, Stephan J.
- - Mapping and Quantification of the Cotton Chain in Brazil
by Fava Neves, Marcos & Alves Pinto, Mairun Junqueira & de Lima Junior, Jose Carlos
2012, Volume 15, Issue 3
- - The Influence of Networking and Absorptive Capacity on the Innovativeness of Farmers in the Dutch Pork Sector
by Tepic, M. & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Hoste, R. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno)
- - Integration of Smallholders in Modern Agri-food Chains: Lessons from the KASCOL Model in Zambia
by Mungandi, Sepiso & Conforte, Daniel & Shadbolt, Nicola M.
2012, Volume 15, Issue 2
- - An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety
by Ng, Desmond W. & Salin, Victoria
- - How Large Commercial Producers Choose Input Suppliers: Expendable Products from Seed to Animal Health
by Borchers, Bryce & Roucan-Kane, Maud & Alexander, Corinne E. & Boehlje, Michael & Downey, W. Scott & Gray, Allan W.
2012, Volume 15, Issue 1
- - The Relationship Between Membersâ€™ Trust and Participation in the Governance of Cooperatives: The Role of Organizational Commitment
by Barraud-Didier, ValÃ©rie & Henninger, Marie-Christine & El Akremi, AssÃ¢ad
- - Institutional Gaps: The Argentine Restriction on Agricultural Production
by Alvarado Ledesma, M. & Goldsmith, Peter D.
2011, Volume 14, Issue 5
- - The Scientific Pluralism of Agribusiness: A Special Issue on Theory and Practice: Forward
by Harrison, R. Wes & Ng, Desmond W.
- - Academic Perspectives on Agribusiness: An International Survey
by Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Oliver Peake, Whitney & Dooley, Frank J.
2011, Volume 14, Issue 4
- - Financing Chain Associations Industry Speaks
by Neves, Marcos Fava & Pereira Gomes, Carla Cristina Martoni & Trombin, Vinicius Gustavo
- - The Triple Bottom Line: What is the Impact on the Returns to Agribusiness?
by Detre, Joshua D. & Gunderson, Michael A.
2011, Volume 14, Issue 3
- - Economic Feasibility of a Mobile Fast Pyrolysis System for Sustainable Bio-crude Oil Production
by Palma, Marco A. & Richardson, James W. & Roberson, Brad E. & Ribera, Luis A. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Munster, Clyde
- - U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission vs. Marketing Advisory Services, Inc.: A Case Study
by Conley, Dennis M.
2011, Volume 14, Issue 2
- - The Increasing Multifunctionality of Agricultural Raw Materials: Three Dilemmas for Innovation and Adoption
by Boehlje, Michael & Broring, Stefanie
- - The Nature of Agribusiness Management Research
by Conforte, Daniel
2011, Volume 14, Issue 1
- - Measuring Retail Service Quality in Farm Supply Cooperatives
by Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Hall, Thomas & Fields, Deacue
- - The Role of Private Sector in Agricultural Development: An Executive Interview with Joseph Zed Bahsoon
by Goldsmith, Peter D.
2010, Volume 13, Issue 4
- - Executive Interview: Anton von Weissenfluh; Reconfiguring Supply Schemes in the Cocoa Value Chain: Organic Chocolate from Honduras for the Swiss Market
by Fromm, Ingrid
- - Trade Liberalizing Impacts of NAFTA in Sugar: Global Implications
by Knutson, Ronald D. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Sherwell, Pablo
2010, Volume 13, Issue 3
- - Skills, Qualities and Experiences Needed for Future Leaders in Food and Agribusiness Industries of Armenia
by Urutyan, Vardan E. & Litzenberg, Kerry K.
- - Designing a Scientific Management System for a Growing Science-Based Company
2010, Volume 13, Issue 2
- - â€˜Tenderstemâ€™ Broccoli for Export Markets: an Analysis Study on the AgroFood Company
by El-Sayed, Sayed F. & Sallamb, Walid Y. & Warnock, Daniel F. & Hahn, David E.
- - Building a Talent Pipeline: Development of the â€˜Alltech Mini-MBAâ€™
by Connolly, Aidan J. & Phillips-Connolly, Kate
2010, Volume 13, Issue 1
- - Assessing the Comparative Advantage of Albanian Olive Oil Production
by Mane-Kapaj, Ana & Kapaj, Ilir & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Totojani, Orkida
- - Rabobankâ€™s Success in Uncertain Times: An Executive Interview with Frans van Bijsterveld
by Hooper, Richard
2009, Volume 12, Issue 4
- - The Japanese Market for Imported Fruit Juices
by Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Kilmer, Richard L.
- - Strategic Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Innovation and New Technology Introduction during Volatile Times1
by Boehlje, Michael & Roucan-Kane, Maud
2009, Volume 12, Issue 3
- - Commodity-based Trade and Market Access for Developing Country Livestock Products: The Case of Beef Exports from Ethiopia
by Rich, Karl M. & Perry, Brian D. & Kaitibie, Simeon
- - Do Market Oriented Firms Demonstrate Clarity on Their Value Discipline? Evidence from Illinois Beef Producers
by Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R.
2009, Volume 12, Issue 2
- - Lessons from the Canadian Cattle Industry for Developing the National Animal Identification System
by Murphy, Ryan G.L. & Pendell, Dustin L. & Smith, Gary C.
- - Global Supply Chain: An Executive Interview with Mary Shelman
by Jose, H. Douglas
2009, Volume 12, Issue 1
- - Supplying Improved Seed to Farmers in Rural Kenya: The Case of Freshco Kenya Ltd
by Mabaya, Edward T. & Cramer, Laura K. & Mahiga, Veronica K. & Pham, Huong Q. & Simpson, Tara M. & Tang, Xiaowei C.
- - Greene Gardens
by Baker, Gregory A. & Hanson, Kirk O.
2008, Volume 11, Issue 4
- - Applying a Sectoral System of Innovation (SSI) Approach to the Australian Red Meat Industry with Implications for Improving Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Australian Agrifood Industry
by Pitt, Christine & Nelle, Susan
- - Trends and Opportunities in Agriculture An Executive Interview with Lowell Catlett
by Jose, H. Douglas
2008, Volume 11, Issue 3
- - The Impact of Coordination of Production and Marketing Strategies on Price Behavior: Evidence from the Idaho Potato Industry
by Bolotova, Yuliya & McIntosh, Christopher S. & Muthusamy, Kalamani & Patterson, Paul E.
- - Managing Global Climate Change An Executive Interview with Carole Brookins
by Jose, H. Douglas
2008, Volume 11, Issue 2
2008, Volume 11, Issue 1
- - Designing the Last Mile of the Supply Chain in Africa: Firm Expansion and Managerial Inferences from a Grocer Model of Location Decisions
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Ross, Anthony
- - Industry-Academic Partnerships â€“ Benefit or Burden?
by Baker, Gregory A. & Wysocki, Allen F. & House, Lisa & Batista, Juan C.
2007, Volume 10, Issue 4
- - Key Success Factors of Innovation in Multinational Agrifood Prospector Companies
by Fortuin, Frances T.J.M. & Batterink, Maarten H. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno)
- - Education and Knowledge Transfer: A Priority for the Future
by Akintunde, Ogundeji Abiodun
2007, Volume 10, Issue 03
- - Economic Analysis of Incentives for Foreign Direct Investment in Beef Systems in Argentina and Uruguay
by Thor, Eric, III & Bailey, DeeVon & Silvac, Alejandro R. & Vickner, Steven S.
- - What Adds Value in Specialty Coffee? Managerial Implications from Hedonic Price Analysis of Central and South American E-Auctions
by Donnet, M. Laura & Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Hoehn, John P.
2007, Volume 10, Issue 02
- - Bio-ethanol Production from Wheat in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa: A Quantitative Risk Analysis
by Richardson, James W. & Lemmer, Wessel J. & Outlaw, Joe L.
- - Differential Earnings of the Agricultural Graduates: New Evidence from the Agribusiness Industry
by Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Wolf, Marianne McGarry
2007, Volume 10, Issue 01
- - Consumer Reaction to Beef Safety Scares
by Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R.
- - An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Success of Food and Agribusiness E-Commerce Firms
by Montealegre, Fernando & Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Eales, James S.
2006, Volume 09, Issue 04
- - The Amadori Group: Free-Range Chicken and the Impact of Avian Flu
by Baker, Gregory A. & Braga, Francesco S.
- - Agricultural Producer Cooperatives as Strategic Alliances
by Gall, Roslynne G. & Schroder, Bill
2006, Volume 09, Issue 03
- - Finnish Citizens' Attitudes towards Multifunctional Agriculture
by Hyytia, Nina & Kola, Jukka
- - Analyzing Risk and Uncertainty of New Product Marketing: The Case of eMerge Interactive and VerifEYEÂ®
by Gunderson, Michael A. & Roucan, Maud & Boehlje, Michael & Gray, Allan W.
2006, Volume 09, Issue 02
- - Robert T. Martin, Managing Director and Regional Executive, Bank of Montreal, BMO Financial Group: Doing Business in China
by Liu, Juan
- - A Framework for Evaluating Return on Investment in Management Development Programs
by Lynch, Kara & Akridge, Jay T. & Schaffer, Scott P. & Gray, Allan W.
2006, Volume 09, Issue 01
- - Redesigning the Food Chain: Trade, Investment and Strategic Alliances in the Orange Juice Industry
by Azevedo, Paulo Furquim de & Chaddad, Fabio Ribas
- - Does Product Diversity Signal Bargains in Australian Wine?
by Horowitz, Ira & Lockshin, Larry
2005, Volume 08, Issue 04
- - Adoption of Internet Strategies by Agribusiness Firms
by Henderson, Jason R. & Dooley, Frank J. & Akridge, Jay T. & Carerre, Antonio
- - Managing Environmental Risks through Private Sector Cooperation: Cooperation: Theory, Experience and a Case Study of the California Code of Sustainable Winegrowing Practices
by Moulton, Kirby S. & Zwane, Alix Peterson
2005, Volume 08, Issue 03
- - Managing Labor on Dairy Farms: A Resource-Based Perspective with Evidence from Case Studies
by Mugera, Amin W. & Bitsch, Vera
- - Farmers of the Future: Market Segmentation and Buying Behavior
by Boehlje, Michael & Doehring, Todd & Sonka, Steven T.
2005, Volume 08, Issue 02
- - Consumer Preferences for Quality Foods from a South European Perspective: A Conjoint Analysis Implementation on Greek Olive Oil
by Krystallis, Athanasios & Ness, Mitchell
- - Dan Dillon, CEO of Welch Foods
by Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Boland, Michael A.
2005, Volume 08, Issue 01
- - Public Policy, Invasive Species and Animal Disease Management
by Sumner, Daniel A. & Bervejillo, Jose E. & Jarvis, Lovell S.
- - Table of Contents
2004, Volume 07, Issue 04
- - Analysing Linkages between Strategy, Performance, Management Structure and Culture in the Spanish Fresh Produce Industry
by Martinez, Marian Garcia & Poole, Nigel D.
- - Table of Contents
2004, Volume 07, Issue 03
- - A Local Cooperative's Financial and Strategic Analysis of the Evaluation of Potential Merger Partners
by Fulton, Joan R. & Hine, Susan E. & Vandeburg, Jennifer M. & McNamara, Kevin T.
- - Cover Page
2004, Volume 07, Issue 02
- - Business Challenges in Commercialization of Agricultural Technology
by Boehlje, Michael
- - Table of Contents
2004, Volume 07, Issue 01
- - ï»¿U.S. Executives' Views on International Agribusiness Education ï»¿in the United States: An IAMA Membership Survey
by Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Lesch, William C.
- - Cover Page
2003, Volume 06, Issue 04
- - Marketing Oregon Grass Seed in China: A Two-Decade View
by Durham, Catherine A. & Johnson, Aaron J. & Vega-H, Esteban
- - Factors Affecting International Mergers and Acquisitions
by Reed, Michael R. & Babool, Md. Ashfaqul Islam
2003, Volume 06, Issue 03
- - Consumer Preferences for Public and Private Sector Certifications for Beef Products in the United States and the United Kingdom
by Christensen, Bryan J. & Bailey, DeeVon & Hunnicutt, Lynn & Ward, Ruby A.
- - Executive Summaries
2003, Volume 06, Issue 02
- - Evaluation of Alternative Coordination Systems Between Producers and Packers in the Pork Value Chain
by Poray, Michael C. & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Preckel, Paul V.
- - Towards A National Agribusiness System: A Conceptual Framework
by Wilk, Eduardo De Oliveira & Fensterseifer, Jaime Evaldo
2003, Volume 06, Issue 01
- - Food Safety In The Meat Industry: A Regulatory Quagmire
by Goldsmith, Peter D. & Turan, Nesve A. & Gow, Hamish R.
- - Streamlining The Risk Analysis Process And Ensuring The Optimal Organizations For Food Safety: The Case Application To Biotechnology Of Fusarium Species
by Pawlik, Darcy R. & Procyshyn, Tara L. & Khachatourians, George G. & Phillips, Peter W.B.
2003, Volume 05, Issue 04
- - Valuation Of Target Firms Acquired In The Food Sector During The 1996-2001 Wave
by Declerck, Francis
- - Sugarcane Growers' Perceptions Of A Graduated Mortgage Loan Repayment Scheme To Buy Farmland In Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
by Darroch, Mark A.G. & Mashatola, M.C.
2003, Volume 05, Issue 03
- - Cargill Hybrid Seeds Mexico: A Case Study
by Trejo-Pech, Carlos Omar & House, Lisa & Lopez-Reyna, Carmen
- - Knowledge Management And Communities Of Practice: An Experience From Rabobank Australia And New Zealand
by Hinton, Brad
2003, Volume 05, Issue 02
- - The Internationalization Determinants Of The Small Agro-Food Firms: Hypotheses And Statistical Tests
by Ayouz, Mourad K. & Remaud, Herve
- - Foreign Direct Investment And The Brazilian Food Industry In The 90s
by Farina, Elizabeth Maria Mercier Querido & Viegas, Claudia Assuncao Dos Santos
2002, Volume 05, Issue 01
- - The Impact Of Trust On Cooperative Membership Retention, Performance, And Satisfaction: An Exploratory Study
by Hansen, Mark H. & Morrow, J.L., Jr. & Batista, Juan C.
- - The Derived Demand For Imported Cheese In Hong Kong
by Washington, Andrew A. & Kilmer, Richard L.
2001, Volume 04, Issue 04
- - Environmental Supply Chain Management: Using Life Cycle Assessment To Structure Supply Chains
by Hagelaar, Geoffrey J.L.F. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J.
- - Executive Summaries
2001, Volume 04, Issue 03
- - Alternative Marketing Systems For The Apparel Wool Textile Supply Chain: Filling The Communication Vacuum
by Champion, S.C. & Fearne, Andrew
- - The Bread Shop
by Olson, Kent D.
2001, Volume 04, Issue 02
- - Dominant Factors Impacting The Development Of Business-To-Business (B2b) E-Commerce In Agriculture
by Leroux, Nicole & Wortman, Max S., Jr. & Mathias, Eric D.
- - Supermarket Product Selection Uncovered: Manufacturer Promotions And The Channel Intermediary
by Park, John L.
2001, Volume 04, Issue 01
- - Economic Impact Of A Ban On The Use Of Over The Counter Antibiotics In U.S. Swine Rations
by Hayes, Dermot J. & Jensen, Helen H. & Backstrom, Lennart & Fabiosa, Jacinto F.
- - Competitors Co-Operating: Establishing A Supply Chain To Manage Genetically Modified Canola
by Smyth, Stuart J. & Phillips, Peter W.B.
2000, Volume 03, Issue 04
- - Scholarship And Decision Cases: Pedagogy And Standards For Publication
by Lyford, Conrad P. & Beierlein, James G. & Harling, Kenneth
- - E.D. Smith And Sons, Ltd
by Harling, Kenneth
2000, Volume 03, Issue 03
- - Consumer Willingness To Pay For Pesticide-Free Fresh Fruit And Vegetables In Italy
by Boccaletti, Stefano & Nardella, Michele
- - Computer And Internet Adoption On Large U.S. Farms
by Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T.
2000, Volume 03, Issue 02
- - Cohort Analysis Of Food Consumption: A Case Of Rapidly Changing Japanese Consumption
by Mori, Hiroshi & Lowe, Everett G., III & Clason, Dennis L. & Gorman, William D.
- - Sources Of Information For Commercial Farms: Usefulness Of Media And Personal Sources
by Gloy, Brent A. & Akridge, Jay T. & Whipker, Linda D.
2000, Volume 03, Issue 01
- - Developing A Scale For Assessing Risk Attitudes Of Agricultural Decision Makers
by Bard, Sharon K. & Barry, Peter J.
- - Iso 9000 -- A Marketing Tool For U.S. Agribusiness
by Capmany, Carlos & Hooker, Neal H. & Ozuna, Teofilo, Jr. & van Tilburg, Aad
1999, Volume 02, Issue 03/04
- - Competition Among Foreign And Chinese Agro-Food Enterprises In The Process Of Globalization
by Wei, Anning & Cacho, Joyce A.
- - Liberalization'S Impact On The Indian Seed Industry: Competition, Research, And Impact On Farmers
by Pray, Carl E. & Ramaswami, Bharat
1999, Volume 02, Issue 02
- - Production Agriculture As A Knowledge Creating System
by Sonka, Steven T. & Lins, David A. & Schroeder, R. Christopher & Hofing, S.L.
- - Strictly Coordinated Food-Systems: Exploring The Limits Of The Coasian Firm
by Zylbersztajn, Decio & Farina, Elizabeth Maria Mercier Querido
1999, Volume 02, Issue 01
- - The Importance Of Practical Export Skills: Some Evidence From Canadian Agribusiness
by Ross, Donald G. & Whalen, Michael P.
- - Consumer Perceptions Of Trout As A Food Item
by Foltz, John C. & Dasgupta, Siddhartha & Devadoss, Stephen
1998, Volume 01, Issue 04
- - An Analysis Of Export Market Strategies And Barriers Perceptions By U.S. Agricultural Hvp Exporters
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & Davis, George C.
- - Habit Formation And Demand System Estimates For Fluid Milk In Spain
by Briz, Julian & Ward, Ronald W. & de Felipe, Isabel
1998, Volume 01, Issue 03
1998, Volume 01, Issue 02
- - Grain Producers' Attitudes To New Forms Of Supply Chain Coordination
by Duval, Yann & Biere, Arlo W.
- - Liberalization Of The Taiwan Wheat Milling Industry
by Stiegert, Kyle W. & Peng, Hsing Ming