India’s Poultry Revolution: Implications for its Sustenance and the Global Poultry Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Erenstein, Olaf & Sadashivappa, Prakash & Vivek, B. S., 2014. "Potential Economic Impact of Biofortified Maize in the Indian Poultry Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(4), pages 1-30, November.
- Joshi, P.K. & Gulati, Ashok & Birthal, Pratap S. & Tewari, Laxmi, 2003. "Agriculture diversification in South Asia," MSSD discussion papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pray, Carl E. & Ramaswami, Bharat & Kelley, Timothy, 2001. "The impact of economic reforms on R&D by the Indian seed industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 587-598, December.
- Miguel A. López-Pereira, 1993. "Economics of quality protein maize as a feedstuff," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 557-568.
- Zhou, J.B. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2007. "Estimation of methane and nitrous oxide emission from livestock and poultry in China during 1949-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3759-3767, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andam, Kwaw S. & Johnson, Michael E. & Ragasa, Catherine & Kufoalor, Doreen S. & das Gupta, Sunipa, 2017. "A chicken and maize situation: The poultry feed sector in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1601, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; International Relations/Trade; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:207008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.