Agricultural growth, employment and wage rates in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/subjects/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thirtle, Colin & Lin, Lin & Piesse, Jenifer, 2003.
"The Impact of Research-Led Agricultural Productivity Growth on Poverty Reduction in Africa, Asia and Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1959-1975, December.
- Thirtle, Colin G. & Lin, Lin & Piesse, Jenifer, 2003. "The Impact Of Research Led Agricultural Productivity Growth On Poverty Reduction In Africa, Asia And Latin America," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25834, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto Rigobon & Dani Rodrik, 2004.
"Rule of Law, Democracy, Openness, and Income: Estimating the Interrelationships,"
NBER Working Papers
10750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rigobon, Roberto & Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Rule of Law, Democracy, Openness and Income: Estimating the Interrelationships," CEPR Discussion Papers 4653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- R Gaiha & K Imai, 2005. "Do Institutions Matter in Poverty Reduction? Prospects of Achieving the MDG of Poverty Reduction in Asia," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0506, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Joshi, P.K. & Gulati, Ashok & Birthal, Pratap S. & Tewari, Laxmi, 2003. "Agriculture diversification in South Asia," MSSD discussion papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:man:sespap:0621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.