Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
2018, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-11 Criminal justice involvement among young adults exchanging sex in Detroit
by Knittel, Andrea K. & Graham, Louis F. & Lopez, William & Snow, Rachel C.
- 12-16 Therapist turnover and client non-attendance
by Babbar, Shaili & Adams, Danielle R. & Becker-Haimes, Emily M. & Skriner, Laura C. & Kratz, Hilary E. & Cliggitt, Lauren & Inacker, Patty & Beidas, Rinad S.
- 17-23 Adversity and intervention needs among girls in residential care with experiences of commercial sexual exploitation
by Hickle, Kristine & Roe-Sepowitz, Dominique
- 24-29 Child abuse and neglect in orphanages in EAST JAVA Province (Study on forms of child abuse, anticipatory efforts developed children and the role of the orphanage)
by Sutinah, & Aminah, Siti
- 36-40 Associations between internet addiction and physical activity among Vietnamese youths and adolescents
by Dang, Anh Kim & Nathan, Nila & Le, Quynh Ngoc Hoang & Nguyen, Long Hoang & Nguyen, Huong Lan Thi & Nguyen, Cuong Tat & Do, Huyen Phuc & Nguyen, Trang Huyen Thi & Tran, Tung Thanh & Nguyen, Tuan Anh & Tran, Bach Xuan & Latkin, Carl A. & Zhang, Melvyn W.B. & Ho, Roger C.M.
- 41-50 “A positive guiding hand”: A qualitative examination of youth-initiated mentoring and the promotion of interdependence among foster care youth
by Spencer, Renée & Drew, Alison L. & Gowdy, Grace & Horn, John Paul
- 51-59 Cyber and traditional peer victimization: Examining unique associations with children’s internalizing difficulties
by Williford, Anne & Orsi, Rebecca & DePaolis, Kathryn J. & Isen, Debbie
- 60-68 Effects of family socioeconomic status on home math activities in urban China: The role of parental beliefs
by Pan, Yuejuan & Yang, Qingqing & Li, Yanfang & Liu, Lisha & Liu, Shanshan
- 69-78 Parental substance use: How child welfare workers make the case for court intervention
by Henry, Colleen & Liner-Jigamian, Nicole & Carnochan, Sarah & Taylor, Sarah & Austin, Michael J.
- 79-87 A review of the national policies on street children in China
by Gao, Yunjiao & Atkinson-Sheppard, Sally & Yu, Yanping & Xiong, Guibin
- 88-99 Cyber-aggression in adolescence and internet parenting styles: A study with victims, perpetrators and victim-perpetrators
by Vale, Arminda & Pereira, Filipa & Gonçalves, Mariana & Matos, Marlene
- 100-107 Empathy and coping strategies in youths subject to protection measures
by Moreno-Manso, Juan Manuel & García-Baamonde, Mª. Elena & Blázquez-Alonso, Macarena & Guerrero-Barona, Eloísa & Godoy-Merino, Mª. José
- 108-116 Development of a trauma-informed self-care measure with child welfare workers
by Salloum, Alison & Choi, Mi Jin & Stover, Carla Smith
- 117-125 A longitudinal analysis of school discipline events among youth in foster care
by Kothari, Brianne H. & Godlewski, Bethany & McBeath, Bowen & McGee, Marjorie & Waid, Jeff & Lipscomb, Shannon & Bank, Lew
- 126-134 Factors that contribute to help-seeking among homeless, trauma-exposed youth: A social-ecological perspective
by Crosby, Shantel D. & Hsu, Hsun-Ta & Jones, Kristian & Rice, Eric
- 135-142 Recognition of education and schooling in case files for children and young people placed in out-of-home care
by Höjer, Ingrid & Lindberg, Helena & Nielsen, Bo & Gustafsson, Jan-Eric & Johansson, Helena
- 143-153 Child poverty and child support policy: A comparative analysis of Colombia and the United States
by Cuesta, Laura & Meyer, Daniel R.
- 154-160 Neighborhood poverty and child abuse and neglect: The mediating role of social cohesion
by McLeigh, Jill D. & McDonell, James R. & Lavenda, Osnat
- 161-169 A macro-level approach to assess the early developmental vulnerabilities of children in Australia: A local government area-based analysis
by Biswas, Raaj Kishore & Kabir, Enamul
- 170-177 Improving relationship–based practice, practitioner confidence and family engagement skills through restorative approach training
by Williams, Annie & Reed, Hayley & Rees, Gwyther & Segrott, Jeremy
- 178-185 Patterns of financial attributes and behaviors of emerging adults in the United States
by Sinha, Gaurav & Tan, Kevin & Zhan, Min
- 186-195 Early school leaving by children in out-of-home care: A comparative study of three Nordic countries
by Kääriälä, Antti & Berlin, Marie & Lausten, Mette & Hiilamo, Heikki & Ristikari, Tiina
- 196-202 Relationship between child maltreatment and adolescent body mass index trajectories
by Sokol, Rebeccah L. & Gottfredson, Nisha C. & Shanahan, Meghan E. & Halpern, Carolyn T.
- 203-216 The relationships between child well-being, caregiving stress, and social engagement among informal and formal kinship care families
by Lin, Ching-Hsuan
- 217-225 Physical violence in young Chilean couples: Association with the relationship quality
by Viejo, Carmen & Rincón, Paulina & Ortega-Ruiz, Rosario
- 226-230 Predicting household residency among youth from vulnerable families
by Powell, Terrinieka W. & Wallace, Megan & Zelaya, Carla & Davey-Rothwell, Melissa A. & Knowlton, Amy R. & Latkin, Carl A.
- 231-239 A path analysis on school bullying and critical school environment variables: A social capital perspective
by Carney, JoLynn V. & Liu, Yanhong & Hazler, Richard J.
- 240-247 Reducing developmental risks by additional staff hours: Effects of a government program to support day care centers with socially deprived children
by Franze, Marco & Biermann, Josefin & Weitmann, Kerstin & Hoffmann, Wolfgang
- 248-254 Child labour in Ghana: Implications for children's education and health
by Hamenoo, Emma Seyram & Dwomoh, Emmanuel Aprakru & Dako-Gyeke, Mavis
- 255-262 Does social capital benefit resilience for left-behind children? An evidence from Mainland China
by Li, Chunkai & Zhang, Qiunv & Li, Na
- 263-269 Food security status of mothers at-risk for child maltreatment
by Helton, Jesse J. & Moore, Amy R. & Henrichsen, Courtney
- 270-275 An examination of the relationship between maternal depression and barriers to child mental health services
by Acri, Mary C. & Bornheimer, Lindsay A. & Hamovitch, Emily & Lambert, Kate
- 276-282 The pursuit of social capital among adolescent high school aged girls: The role of formal mentor-mentee relationships
by Shier, Micheal L. & Gouthro, Stephanie & de Goias, Rochelle
- 283-290 Parental harsh discipline and child emotion regulation: The moderating role of parental warmth in China
by Wang, Yuzhu & Wang, Meifang & Xing, Xiaopei
- 291-300 Early Head Start dosage: The role of parent-caregiver relationships and family involvement
by Jeon, Shinyoung & Choi, Ji Young & Horm, Diane M. & Castle, Sherri
- 301-306 Increasing worker buy-in for child welfare reform: Examining the influence of individual, organizational, and implementation factors
by Fuller, Tamara & Braun, Michael & Chiu, Yu-ling
- 307-314 From secrecy to discretion: The views of psychological therapists on supporting Chinese sexual and gender minority young people
by Chiang, Szu-Ying & Fleming, Theresa & Lucassen, Mathijs F.G. & Fouche, Christa & Fenaughty, John
- 315-320 Problem behavior patterns of victims of school bullying in rural China: The role of intrapersonal and interpersonal resources
by Yang, Fan & Zhang, Lufa
- 321-330 Socioeconomic status and early child development in East Asia and the Pacific: The protective role of parental engagement in learning activities
by Sun, Jin & Lau, Carrie & Sincovich, Alanna & Rao, Nirmala
- 331-338 Predictors of early elementary school suspension by gender: A longitudinal multilevel analysis
by Yang, Mi-Youn & Harmeyer, Erin & Chen, Zibei & Lofaso, Blaine Masinter
- 339-344 Group climate and treatment motivation in secure residential and forensic youth care from the perspective of self determination theory
by van der Helm, G.H.P. & Kuiper, C.H.Z. & Stams, G.J.J.M.
- 345-354 Assessing the smartphone addiction risk and its associations with personality traits among adolescents
by Cocoradă, Elena & Maican, Cătălin Ioan & Cazan, Ana-Maria & Maican, Maria Anca
- 355-364 “The one thing that actually helps”: Art creation as a self-care and health-promoting practice amongst youth experiencing homelessness
by Schwan, Kaitlin J. & Fallon, Barbara & Milne, Betsy
- 365-377 Is whole-day kindergarten better than half-day kindergarten? A mixed methods study of Chinese educators' perceptions
by Lau, Michelle Marie & Li, Hui
- 378-389 Mental health service use in Australia: The role of family structure and socio-economic status
by Vu, Xuan-Binh (Benjamin) & Biswas, Raaj Kishore & Khanam, Rasheda & Rahman, Maisha
- 390-396 The impact of the low-income housing tax credit on children's health and wellbeing in Georgia
by Ports, Katie A. & Rostad, Whitney L. & Luo, Feijun & Putnam, Michelle & Zurick, Elizabeth
- 397-410 A scoping study of Indigenous child welfare: The long emergency and preparations for the next seven generations
by Haight, Wendy & Waubanascum, Cary & Glesener, David & Marsalis, Scott
- 411-417 Parent and peer social norms and youth's post-secondary attitudes: A latent class analysis
by Kremer, Kristen P. & Vaughn, Michael G. & Loux, Travis M.
- 418-427 Mapping the “good mother” – Meanings and experiences in economically and socially disadvantaged contexts
by Narciso, Isabel & Relvas, Ana Paula & Ferreira, Luana Cunha & Vieira-Santos, Salomé & Fernandes, Mariana & de Santa-Bárbara, Sílvia & Machado, Inês
- 428-440 Physical punishment against the early childhood in Colombia: National and regional prevalence, sociodemographic gaps, and ten-year trends
by Cuartas, Jorge
- 441-450 Does camp make a difference?: Camp counselors' perceptions of how camp impacted youth
by Schelbe, Lisa & Deichen Hansen, Megan E. & France, Veronica L. & Rony, Melissa & Twichell, Kathleen E.
- 451-457 Risk of serious criminal involvement among former foster youth aging out of care
by Crawford, Brandon & Pharris, Angela B. & Dorsett-Burrell, Rachel
- 458-466 Assessing elementary students' bullying and related social behaviors: Cross-informant consistency across school and home environments
by Rupp, Shannon & Elliott, Stephen N. & Gresham, Frank M.
- 467-473 Youth and provider perspectives of Wahine Talk: A holistic sexual health and pregnancy prevention program developed with and for homeless youth
by Aparicio, Elizabeth M. & Phillips, Danielle R. & Okimoto, Trisha & Cabral, Megan Kaleipumehana & Houser, Carla & Anderson, Kent
- 474-483 Perspectives on the implementation of an evidence-based neglect program within child welfare
by Weegar, Kelly & Moorman, Jessie & Stenason, Lauren & Romano, Elisa
- 484-491 Impact of the Resilient Families intervention on adolescent antisocial behavior: 14-month follow-up within a randomized trial
by Shaykhi, Farzin & Ghayour-Minaie, Matin & Toumbourou, John W.
- 492-500 Visits to an emergency department by children and adolescents with substance-related disorders and the perceptions of nursing professionals
by Macedo, Maraiza Mitie de & Souza, Jacqueline de & Almeida, Leticia Yamawaka de & Vedana, Kelly Graziani Giacchero & Santos, Manoel Antônio dos & Miasso, Adriana Inocenti
2018, Volume 92, Issue C
- 4-14 Assisting the least among us: Social work's historical response to unaccompanied immigrant and refugee youth
by Jani, Jayshree S. & Reisch, Michael
- 15-21 Addressing the limitations of age determination for unaccompanied minors: A way forward
by Kenny, Mary Anne & Loughry, Maryanne
- 22-29 A critical analysis of the creation of separated care structures for unaccompanied refugee minors
by Derluyn, Ilse
- 30-38 Circulation of care among unaccompanied migrant youth from Guatemala
by Heidbrink, Lauren
- 39-47 The shifting boundaries of “best interest”: Sheltering unaccompanied Central American minors in transit through Mexico
by Doering-White, John
- 48-55 Creating reasons to stay? Unaccompanied youth migration, community-based programs, and the power of “push” factors in El Salvador
by Roth, Benjamin J. & Hartnett, Caroline S.
- 56-64 Unaccompanied immigrant children in long term foster care: Identifying needs and best practices from a child welfare perspective
by Crea, Thomas M. & Lopez, Anayeli & Hasson, Robert G. & Evans, Kerri & Palleschi, Caroline & Underwood, Dawnya
- 65-76 Treacherous crossings, precarious arrivals: Responses to the influx of unaccompanied minors in the Hudson Valley
by Roschelle, Anne R. & Greaney, Elizabeth & Allan, Timothy & Porras, Luz
- 77-88 Educating unaccompanied immigrant children in Chicago, Illinois: A case study
by Vidal de Haymes, Maria & Avrushin, Adam & Coleman, Deidra
- 89-97 Foster care, recognition and transitions to adulthood for unaccompanied asylum seeking young people in England and Ireland
by Sirriyeh, Ala & Ní Raghallaigh, Muireann
- 98-104 Unaccompanied migrant minors: A comparison of new Italian interventions models
by Rania, Nadia & Migliorini, Laura & Fagnini, Lucia
- 105-113 Mutual benefits: The lessons learned from a community based participatory research project with unaccompanied asylum-seeking children and foster carers
by Rogers, Justin & Carr, Sam & Hickman, Caroline
- 114-121 Sexual abuse and exploitation of unaccompanied migrant children in Greece: Identifying risk factors and gaps in services during the European migration crisis
by Digidiki, Vasileia & Bhabha, Jacqueline
- 122-132 Unaccompanied children seeking safe haven: Providing care and supporting well-being of a vulnerable population
by Linton, Julie M. & Kennedy, Elizabeth & Shapiro, Alan & Griffin, Marsha
- 133-142 Addressing the health and mental health needs of unaccompanied immigrant youth through an innovative school-based health center model: Successes and challenges
by Schapiro, Naomi A. & Gutierrez, J. Raul & Blackshaw, Amy & Chen, Jyu-Lin
- 143-152 Running to stand still: Trauma symptoms, coping strategies, and substance use behaviors in unaccompanied migrant youth
by Cardoso, Jodi Berger
2018, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-10 The association of fathers' parental warmth and parenting stress to child behavior problems
by Lee, Shawna J. & Pace, Garrett T. & Lee, Joyce Y. & Knauer, Heather
- 11-21 Parents' educational beliefs and children's early academics: Examining the role of SES
by Elliott, Leanne & Bachman, Heather J.
- 22-29 The association and mediating mechanism between poverty and poly-victimization of left-behind children in rural China
by Hu, Hongwei & Zhu, Xinran & Jiang, Haixia & Li, Yanyu & Jiang, Haochen & Zheng, Pianpian & Zhang, Chu & Shang, Jing
- 30-38 Implementation of Trauma Systems Therapy-Foster Care in child welfare
by Bartlett, Jessica Dym & Rushovich, Berenice
- 39-46 A comparison of LGBTQ youth and heterosexual youth in the child welfare system: Mental health and substance abuse occurrence and outcomes
by Scannapieco, Maria & Painter, Kirstin R. & Blau, Gary
- 47-54 Smartphone addiction, cyberloafing, stress and social support among university students: A path analysis
by Gökçearslan, Şahin & Uluyol, Çelebi & Şahin, Sami
- 55-65 Causes of child labour: Perceptions of rural and urban parents in Ghana
by Adonteng-Kissi, Obed
- 66-76 “School definitely failed me, the system failed me”: Identifying opportunities to impact educational outcomes for homeless and child welfare-involved youth
by Semanchin Jones, Annette & Bowen, Elizabeth & Ball, Annahita
- 77-84 Parent-child interaction therapy as a prevention model for childhood obesity: A novel application for high-risk families
by Domoff, Sarah E. & Niec, Larissa N.
- 85-93 Investigation of the reach and effectiveness of a mentoring program for youth receiving outpatient mental health services
by DuBois, David L. & Herrera, Carla & Higley, Elizabeth
- 94-104 The changing landscape of publicly-funded center-based child care: 1990 and 2012
by Phillips, Deborah A. & Anderson, Sara & Datta, A. Rupa & Kisker, Ellen E.
- 105-114 Children's influence on dual residence arrangements: Exploring decision-making practices
by Berman, Rakel
- 115-120 A supportive adult may be the difference in homeless youth not being trafficked
by Chisolm-Straker, Makini & Sze, Jeremy & Einbond, Julia & White, James & Stoklosa, Hanni
- 121-127 Education loans and asset building among black and Hispanic young adults
by Zhan, Min & Xiang, Xiaoling
- 128-136 “Hands on” versus “empty”: Supervision experiences of frontline child welfare workers
by Radey, Melissa & Stanley, Lauren
- 137-148 Leisurely encounters: Exploring the links between neighborhood context, leisure time activity and adolescent development
by Sichling, Florian & Plöger, Jörg
- 149-155 Crossover youth and gender: What are the challenges of girls involved in both the foster care and juvenile justice systems?
by Flores, Jerry & Hawes, Janelle & Westbrooks, Angela & Henderson, Chanae
- 156-167 Utilizing predictive modeling to enhance policy and practice through improved identification of at-risk clients: Predicting permanency for foster children
by Elgin, Dallas J.
- 168-176 Examining the impact of a juvenile justice diversion program for youth with behavioral health concerns on early adulthood recidivism
by Kretschmar, Jeff M. & Tossone, Krystel & Butcher, Fredrick & Marsh, Barbara
- 177-184 Signs of effectiveness of signs of safety? – A pilot study
by Reekers, Sari E. & Dijkstra, Sharon & Stams, Geert Jan J.M. & Asscher, Jessica J. & Creemers, Hanneke E.
- 185-195 Strengthening stakeholder buy-in and engagement for successful exploration and installation: A case study of the development of an area-wide, evidence-based prevention and early intervention strategy
by Hickey, Grainne & McGilloway, Sinead & O'Brien, Morgan & Leckey, Yvonne & Devlin, Maurice & Donnelly, Michael
- 196-203 A latent profile analysis of exposure to community violence and peer delinquency in African American adolescents
by Burnside, Amanda N. & Gaylord-Harden, Noni K. & So, Suzanna & Voisin, Dexter R.
- 204-212 Japanese residential care quality and perceived competency in institutionalized adolescents: A preliminary assessment of the dimensionality of care provision
by Zhang, Yuning & Tanaka, Emiko & Anme, Tokie & Mori, Shigeyuki & Bradley, Robert & Lau, Jennifer Y.F.
- 213-220 An exploration of family challenges and service needs during the post-adoption period
by Waid, Jeffrey & Alewine, Emily
- 221-231 Family reunification in child welfare practice: A pilot study of parent and staff experiences
by Chambers, Ruth M. & Crutchfield, Rashida M. & Goddu Harper, Stephanie G. & Fatemi, Maryam & Rodriguez, Angel Y.
- 232-236 Binge drinking and cigarette smoking among teens: Does body image play a role?
by Jones, Aubrey & Winter, Virginia Ramseyer & Pekarek, Emily & Walters, Jayme
- 237-247 A critical review of South African child and youth resilience studies, 2009–2017
by van Breda, Adrian D. & Theron, Linda C.
- 248-258 Measurement and correlates of foster care placement moves
by Font, Sarah A. & Sattler, Kierra M.P. & Gershoff, Elizabeth T.
- 259-262 Behavioral risk factor surveillance system state survey on exposure to adverse childhood experiences (ACEs): Who declines to respond?
by Crouch, Elizabeth & Radcliff, Elizabeth & Strompolis, Melissa & Hartley, Samantha N.
- 263-270 At-risk youths' self-sufficiency: The role of social capital and help-seeking orientation
by Schenk, Loïs & Sentse, Miranda & Lenkens, Margriet & Engbersen, Godfried & van de Mheen, Dike & Nagelhout, Gera E. & Severiens, Sabine
- 271-278 Conceptualizing effective legal representation for Foster youth: A group concept mapping study
by Miller, J. Jay & Duron, Jacquelynn F. & Donohue-Dioh, Jessica & Geiger, Jennifer M.
- 279-288 Double trouble: The developmental process of school bully-victims
by Sung, Yu-Hsien & Chen, Li-Ming & Yen, Cheng-Fang & Valcke, Martin
- 289-297 Family functioning and internet addiction among adolescent males and females: A moderated mediation analysis
by Li, Jinfeng & Li, Dongping & Jia, Jichao & Li, Xian & Wang, Yanhui & Li, Yang
- 298-303 Girls' innocence and futures stolen: The cultural practice of sexual cleansing in Malawi
by Warria, Ajwang
- 304-318 Are low earnings of nonresidential fathers a barrier to their involvement with children?
by Guarin, Angela & Meyer, Daniel R.
- 319-328 When natural mentors matter: Unraveling the relationship with delinquency
by Kelley, Margaret S. & Lee, Meggan J.
- 329-337 Parent education and income gradients in children's executive functions at kindergarten entry
by Conway, Anne & Waldfogel, Jane & Wang, Yi
- 338-346 Children's views on school-age care: Child's play or childcare?
by Horgan, Deirdre & O'Riordan, Jacqui & Martin, Shirley & O'Sullivan, Jane
- 347-354 Factors associated with drop-in center utilization among unaccompanied youth experiencing homelessness
by Tucker, Joan S. & Pedersen, Eric R. & Parast, Layla & Klein, David J.
- 355-363 Further analysis of the British Chinese Adoption Study (BCAS): Adult life events and experiences after international adoption
by Grant, Margaret & Rushton, Alan
- 364-371 Intergenerational transmission of child abuse and neglect: Effects of maltreatment type and depressive symptoms
by Yang, Mi-Youn & Font, Sarah A. & Ketchum, McKenzie & Kim, Youn Kyoung
- 372-382 Explaining physical, verbal, and social bullying among bullies, victims of bullying, and bully-victims: Assessing the integrated approach between social control and lifestyles-routine activities theories
by Cho, Sujung & Lee, Jeoung Min
- 383-389 Victimization and suicidality among adolescents in child and youth-serving systems in Spain
by Suárez-Soto, Elizabeth & Guilera, Georgina & Pereda, Noemí
- 390-397 Where vulnerability can become a strength: A focused ethnography of a community program for youth exposed to violence
by Montreuil, Marjorie & Ménard, Jean-Frédéric & Carnevale, Franco A.
- 398-402 Exploring social media use as a composite construct to understand its relation to mental health: A pilot study on adolescents
by de Calheiros Velozo, Joana & Stauder, Johannes E.A.
- 403-412 “Judging by the cover”: A grounded theory study of bullying towards same-country and immigrant peers
by Mazzone, Angela & Thornberg, Robert & Stefanelli, Sara & Cadei, Livia & Caravita, Simona C.S.
- 413-423 Promoting positive youth development for Asian American youth in a Teen Resource Center: Key components, outcomes, and lessons learned
by Lin, Jia Lu Lilian & Chan, Mary & Kwong, Kenny & Au, Loretta
- 424-430 Longitudinal relationships between unmarried fathers' involvement and their children's behavior problems: Using latent growth modeling
by Choi, Jeong-Kyun & Kim, Minsung & Kunz, Gina M.
- 431-438 Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy with adolescents with illegal sexual behavior in a secure residential treatment facility
by Everhart Newman, Jan L. & Falligant, John M. & Thompson, Kelli R. & Gomez, Michael D. & Burkhart, Barry R.
- 439-446 Children's exposure to intimate partner violence and peer bullying victimization
by Vikse Nicholson, Juliann & Chen, Yafan & Huang, Chien-Chung
- 447-456 The relationship between violence in the family and adolescents aggression: The mediator role of self-control, social support, religiosity, and well-being
by Agbaria, Qutaiba & Natur, Nazeh
2018, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-7 Social skills training (SST) effects on social information processing skills in justice-involved adolescents: Affective empathy as predictor or moderator
by van der Stouwe, Trudy & Asscher, Jessica J. & Hoeve, Machteld & van der Laan, Peter H. & Stams, Geert Jan J.M.
- 8-14 Psychotropic medication profile in a community youth mental health service in Australia
by Dharni, Aprajita & Coates, Dominiek
- 15-20 Inequalities in Hungarian adolescents' health, health behaviour and well-being, based upon the results of a cross-sectional survey at settlement level, using the Health Behaviour in School-aged Children questionnaire
by Bíró, Éva & Dezső, Dóra & Sándor, János & Ádány, Róza
- 21-27 What does your dad do for a living? Children of prisoners and their experiences of stigma
by Saunders, Vicky
- 28-37 A multi-perspective exploration of the service needs of adolescent girls with multiple and complex needs
by Van den Steene, Helena & van West, Dirk & Glazemakers, Inge
- 38-45 Factors associated with intellectual disabilities in maltreated children according to caseworkers in child protective services
by Paquette, G. & Bouchard, Julie & Dion, Jacinthe & Tremblay, Karine N. & Tourigny, M. & Tougas, Anne-Marie & Hélie, Sonia
- 46-53 Stress among child protective service workers: Self-reported health consequences
by Griffiths, Austin & Royse, David & Walker, Robert
- 54-65 Race and ethnic differences in mental health need and services received in justice-involved youth
by Heaton, Leanne L.
- 66-73 Migrant child phenomenon in China: Subjective happiness factors for assessing service needs
by Xu, Limin & Cheung, Monit & Leung, Patrick & Xu, Yongxiang
- 74-82 Child adult relationship enhancement (CARE): A brief, skills-building training for foster caregivers to increase positive parenting practices
by Messer, Erica Pearl & Greiner, Mary V. & Beal, Sarah J. & Eismann, Emily A. & Cassedy, Amy & Gurwitch, Robin H. & Boat, Barbara W. & Bensman, Heather & Bemerer, Julie & Hennigan, Megan & Greenwell, Sarah & Eiler-Sims, Patricia
- 83-93 The role of substance use in child welfare caseloads
by Ghertner, Robin & Waters, Annette & Radel, Laura & Crouse, Gilbert
- 94-105 Common components of evidence-informed home visitation programs for the prevention of child maltreatment
by Kaye, Miranda P. & Faber, Aubrey & Davenport, Katie E. & Perkins, Daniel F.
- 106-117 The role of avoidant attachment on college persistence and completion among youth in foster care
by Okpych, Nathanael J. & Courtney, Mark E.
- 118-133 Psychosocial factors and behavioral health outcomes among children in Foster and Kinship care: A systematic review
by Washington, Tyreasa & Wrenn, Ashley & Kaye, Hannah & Priester, Mary Ann & Colombo, Gia & Carter, Kevin & Shadreck, Itumeleng & Hargett, Brenden A. & Williams, Jeffrey A. & Coakley, Tanya
- 134-140 Sexual health conversations: Predicting the odds of HIV testing among black youth and young adults
by Boyd, Donte & Lea, Charles H. & Gilbert, Keon L. & Butler-Barnes, Sheretta T.
- 141-148 A binary gender analysis to bullying, dating violence, and attempted suicide: The disproportionate effect of depression and psychological harm
by Kim, Youn Kyoung & Yang, Mi-Youn & Barthelemy, Juan J. & Lofaso, Blaine M.
- 149-157 A typology of school-based mentoring relationship quality: Implications for recruiting and retaining volunteer mentors
by McMorris, Barbara J. & Doty, Jennifer L. & Weiler, Lindsey M. & Beckman, Kara J. & Garcia-Huidobro, Diego
- 158-165 The bully-victim overlap and nutrition among school-aged youth in North America and Europe
by Jackson, Dylan B. & Vaughn, Michael G.
- 166-177 Evidence-informed program development: Using a common components approach to develop universal parenting programs for U.S. military and civilian families
by Czymoniewicz-Klippel, M.T. & Chesnut, R.P. & DiNallo, J.M. & Perkins, D.F.
2018, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-5 What do homeless transition-age youth want from housing interventions?
by Henwood, Benjamin F. & Redline, Brian & Rice, Eric
- 6-12 Social exclusion, sense of school belonging and mental health of migrant children in China: A structural equation modeling analysis
by Li, Chunkai & Jiang, Shan
- 13-26 Characteristics of the front-line child welfare workforce
by Edwards, Frank & Wildeman, Christopher
- 27-33 The perceived effects of volunteer use by public child welfare agencies
by Kobulsky, Julia M. & Cage, Jamie & Celeste, Gabriella
- 43-53 Balancing the stigmatization risks of disability labels against the benefits of special education: Japanese parents' perceptions
by Kayama, Misa & Haight, Wendy
- 54-61 Transition to adulthood from foster care in Spain: A biographical approach
by Gradaílle, Rita & Montserrat, Carme & Ballester, Lluís
- 62-70 Predictors of non-U.S. born mothers' parenting stress across early childhood in fragile families: A longitudinal analysis
by Xu, Yanfeng & Wang, Xiafei & Ahn, Haksoon & Harrington, Donna
- 71-76 Assets and pathways in achieving future goals of residential care alumni
by Sulimani-Aidan, Yafit
- 77-82 Foster mothers' parenting stress and coparenting quality: An examination of the moderating role of support
by Richardson, Evin W. & Futris, Ted G. & Mallette, Jacquelyn K. & Campbell, Avery
- 83-92 Resilience and resilience factors in children in residential care: A systematic review
by Lou, Yunfei & Taylor, Emily P. & Di Folco, Simona
- 93-102 Relations between parenting practices, socioeconomic status, and child behavior in Brazil
by Altafim, Elisa Rachel Pisani & McCoy, Dana Charles & Linhares, Maria Beatriz Martins
- 103-112 Does household credit benefit child schooling for the poorest ethnic minorities? New evidence from a transitional economy
by Thai, Pham Huu Hong
- 113-123 Discriminating baseline indicators for (un)favorable psychosocial development in different 24-h settings
by Leloux-Opmeer, Harmke & Kuiper, Chris H.Z. & Swaab, Hanna T. & Scholte, Evert M.
- 124-131 Diet quality and satisfaction with different domains of life in single- and dual-headed households: Comparing mother-adolescent dyads
by Schnettler, Berta & Miranda, Horacio & Miranda-Zapata, Edgardo & Lobos, Germán & Denegri, Marianela & Lapo, María & Ares, Gastón & Hueche, Clementina
- 132-144 Child welfare workers' sexism and beliefs about father involvement
by Brewsaugh, Katrina & Masyn, Katherine E. & Salloum, Alison
- 145-151 The effectiveness of a child day-care program in child welfare services
by Hidalgo, Victoria & Jiménez, Lucía & Grimaldi, Víctor & Ayala-Nunes, Lara & López-Verdugo, Isabel
- 152-164 Career readiness programming for youth in foster care
by Gates, Lauren B. & Pearlmutter, Sue & Keenan, Kat & Divver, Caitlin & Gorroochurn, Prakash
- 165-170 The interplay between ADHD symptoms and time perspective in addictive social media use: A study on adolescent Facebook users
by Settanni, Michele & Marengo, Davide & Fabris, Matteo Angelo & Longobardi, Claudio
- 171-178 Predictors of parent-professional alliance in home-based parenting support
by de Greef, Marieke & van Hattum, Marion J.C. & Granger, Kristen L. & McLeod, Bryce D. & Pijnenburg, Huub M. & Scholte, Ron H.J.
- 179-187 Structural and process predictors of Chinese parental satisfaction toward early childhood education services
by Hu, Bi Ying & Yang, Yi & Wu, Huiping & Song, Zhanmei & Neitzel, Jeniffer
- 188-197 Pilot randomized controlled trial of foster parent training: A mixed-methods evaluation of parent and child outcomes
by Conn, Anne-Marie & Szilagyi, Moira A. & Alpert-Gillis, Linda & Webster-Stratton, Carolyn & Manly, Jody Todd & Goldstein, Nicolas & Jee, Sandra H.
- 198-204 Being an undocumented child immigrant
by Benuto, Lorraine T. & Casas, Jena B. & Gonzalez, Frances R. & Newlands, Rory T.
- 205-211 Self-compassion among child welfare workers: An exploratory study
by Miller, J.Jay & Lee, Jacquelyn & Benner, Kalea & Shalash, Nada & Barnhart, Sheila & Grise-Owens, Erlene
- 212-217 The impact of parenting on child mental health among children of prostituting mothers
by Murnan, Aaron & Wu, Qiong & Slesnick, Natasha
- 218-225 Adverse childhood experiences among children of incarcerated parents
by Turney, Kristin
- 226-242 Child supervision in low- and middle-income countries: A scoping review
by Miconi, Diana & Beeman, Irene & Robert, Emilie & Beatson, Jesse & Ruiz-Casares, Mónica
- 243-262 Children's mental health and its predictors in kinship and non-kinship foster care: A systematic review
by Xu, Yanfeng & Bright, Charlotte Lyn
- 263-271 In-home support or out of home care? Thresholds for intervention with abused and neglected children
by Biehal, Nina & Baldwin, Helen & Cusworth, Linda & Wade, Jim & Allgar, Victoria
- 272-280 Benefits of disease-specific summer camps: Results from quantitative and qualitative studies at Roundup River Ranch
by Meltzer, Lisa J. & Graham, Diana M. & Leija, Sterling & Booster, Genery D. & Carroll, Travis & Seeger, Betsy & Bledsoe, Marita
- 281-288 Sexual health outcomes for young people in state care: Cross-sectional analysis of a national survey and views of social care professionals in Wales
by Roberts, Louise & Long, Sara Jayne & Young, Honor & Hewitt, Gillian & Murphy, Simon & Moore, Graham F.
- 289-297 Creating a measurement framework for service coordination in maternal and early childhood home visiting: An evidence-informed, expert process
by West, Allison & Duggan, Anne K. & Gruss, Kelsey & Minkovitz, Cynthia S.
- 298-308 Struggles, successes, and setbacks: Youth aging out of child welfare in a subsidized housing program
by Schelbe, Lisa
- 309-318 Program-specific practices and outcomes for high school mentors and their mentees
by Cavell, Timothy A. & Gregus, Samantha J. & Craig, James T. & Pastrana, Freddie A. & Hernandez Rodriguez, Juventino
- 319-328 Social rejection during school years and the development of negative attitudes toward minority groups in adulthood
by Gross, Zehavit & Maor, Rotem
- 329-339 Communication patterns between foster parents and case managers
by Denlinger, Melissa & Dorius, Cassandra
- 340-354 Tracing the pathway from mental health screening to services for children and youth in foster care
by Pullmann, Michael D. & Jacobson, Jedediah & Parker, Elizabeth & Cevasco, Molly & Uomoto, Jacqueline A. & Putnam, Barbara J. & Benshoof, Trishia & Kerns, Suzanne E.U.
- 355-363 An exploration of the role of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) on youth engagement in residential treatment
by Steinke, Camela M. & Derrick, Raquel Moriarty
2018, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-10 Human trafficking and the child welfare population in Florida
by Gibbs, Deborah A. & Henninger, Alana M. & Tueller, Stephen J. & Kluckman, Marianne N.
- 11-17 Adoptive parents' evaluation of expectations and children's behavior problems: The mediational role of parenting stress and parental satisfaction
by Santos-Nunes, Marta & Narciso, Isabel & Vieira-Santos, Salomé & Roberto, Magda Sofia
- 18-24 Medical foster care for children with chronic critical illness: Identifying strengths and challenges
by Seltzer, Rebecca R. & Williams, Erin P. & Donohue, Pamela K. & Boss, Renee D.
- 25-32 A longitudinal study on risk factors of grade retention among elementary school students using a multilevel analysis: Focusing on material hardship and lack of school engagement
by Yang, Mi-Youn & Chen, Zibei & Rhodes, Judith L.F. & Orooji, Marmar
- 33-43 Predictors of school engagement in foster children: A longitudinal study
by Goemans, Anouk & van Geel, Mitch & Wilderjans, Tom F. & van Ginkel, Joost R. & Vedder, Paul
- 44-56 Home- and center-based learning opportunities for preschoolers in low- and middle-income countries
by McCoy, Dana Charles & Salhi, Carmel & Yoshikawa, Hirokazu & Black, Maureen & Britto, Pia & Fink, Günther
- 57-65 Cultural socialization practices among Latino immigrant families within a restrictive immigration socio-political context
by Ayón, Cecilia & Ojeda, Imelda & Ruano, Elizabeth
- 66-73 Predictors of parental use of corporal punishment in Ukraine
by Grogan-Kaylor, Andrew & Burlaka, Viktor & Ma, Julie & Lee, Shawna & Castillo, Berenice & Churakova, Iuliia
- 74-80 Multiple psychosocial health problems and sexual risk among African American females in juvenile detention: A cross-sectional study
by Fasula, Amy M. & Gray, Simone C. & Vereen, Rhyan N. & Carry, Monique & Sales, Jessica M. & Abad, Neetu & Brown, Jennifer L. & Swartzendruber, Andrea & Gelaude, Deborah J.
- 81-87 Outcome of the solution-focused self-efficacy enhancement group intervention for adolescents in foster care setting
by Cepukiene, Viktorija & Pakrosnis, Rytis & Ulinskaite, Ginte
- 88-95 Young persons as epistemological agents in social work assessment and intervention
by Goh, Esther C.L. & Baruch, Herzl
- 96-102 The relationship among school safety, school satisfaction, and students' cigarette smoking: Based on a multilevel mediation model
by Zhang, Qin & Luo, Yuhan & Zhang, Xinghui & Wang, Yun
- 103-113 Revisiting out-of-home placed children's poor educational outcomes—Is school change part of the explanation?
by Olsen, Rikke Fuglsang & de Montgomery, Christopher J.
- 114-127 Service engagement and retention: Lessons from the Early Childhood Connections Program
by Chiang, Chien-Jen & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Kim, Hyunil & Drake, Brett & Pons, Laura & Kohl, Patricia & Constantino, John N. & Auslander, Wendy
- 128-134 Social support and depression among Chinese adolescents: The mediating roles of self-esteem and self-efficacy
by Chang, Ching-Wen & Yuan, Rui & Chen, Ji-Kang
- 135-140 Risk and resilience in the transition to adulthood from the point of view of care leavers and caseworkers
by Sulimani-Aidan, Yafit & Melkman, Eran
- 141-148 School resource officers, safety, and discipline: Perceptions and experiences across racial/ethnic groups in Minnesota secondary schools
by Pentek, Christen & Eisenberg, Marla E.
- 149-155 The role of school climate in rates of depression and suicidal ideation among school-attending foster youth in California public schools
by Shim-Pelayo, Holly & De Pedro, Kris Tunac
- 156-163 Contested Vulnerability: A Case Study of Girls in secure care
by Ellis, Katie
- 164-169 “Your behaviour has consequences”: Children and young people's perspectives on reparation with their fathers after domestic violence
by Lamb, Katie & Humphreys, Cathy & Hegarty, Kelsey