Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
2020, Volume 113, Issue C
- S0190740918307539 A critical consideration of the relationship between professional and public understandings of Family Support: Towards greater public awareness and discursive coherence in concept and delivery
by McGregor, Caroline & Canavan, John & Gabhainn, Saoirse Nic
- S0190740919304748 Participatory youth-led community development: A child-centered visual SWOT analysis in India
by Mathiyazhagan, Siva
- S0190740919308369 In search of employment: Tackling youth homelessness and unemployment
by Axe, Jo & Childs, Elizabeth & Manion, Kathleen
- S0190740919309120 Relations of positive parenting, effortful control, and resilience in rural Midwestern Latinx early adolescents
by Nair, Nayantara & Taylor, Zoe E. & Evich, Carly D. & Jones, Blake L.
- S0190740919309405 Methamphetamine abuse during pregnancy and the risk of foster care placement in Thailand
by Manaboriboon, Boonying & In-iw, Supinya & Sutcharipongsa, Sureelak & Sanpawitayakul, Gornmigar & Kumpa, Sujitra & Somchit, Chiraporn & Chomchai, Chulathida
- S0190740919309867 Psychoactive substance use among Chinese non-engaged youth: The application of the Health Belief Model
by Mo, Phoenix Kit-han & Lau, Joseph Tak Fai
- S0190740919310035 Women and men sexually violated by closely related perpetrators over a lifespan. Prevalence, revictimization, and association to adverse childhood conditions and experiences
by Andersson, Tommy & Pettersson, Rickard & Jacobsson, Maritha
- S0190740919310278 Social support networks and adaptive behaviour choice: A social adaptation model for migrant children in China based on grounded theory
by Wu, Ji & Sun, Langdi
- S0190740919311089 Resilience following exposure to intimate partner violence and other violence: A comparison of Latino and non-Latino youth
by Mariscal, E. Susana
- S0190740919311235 Influencing policy and practice for young people in foster care: Learning from a model of collective participation
by Jackson, Rebecca & Brady, Bernadine & Forkan, Cormac & Tierney, Edel & Kennan, Danielle
- S0190740919311430 Students connected to foster care: An overview of high school experiences
by Sandh, Simon & Donaldson, Vernisa M. & Katz, Colleen C.
- S0190740919311533 Cognitive readiness to parent, stability and change in postpartum parenting stress and social-emotional problems in early childhood: A second order growth curve model
by Barboza-Salerno, Gia Elise
- S0190740919311697 Children’s experiences with Child Protection Services: A synthesis of qualitative evidence
by Wilson, Samita & Hean, Sarah & Abebe, Tatek & Heaslip, Vanessa
- S0190740919312113 Sanitary, nutritional, and sustainable quality in food services of Brazilian early childhood education schools
by Martins Rodrigues, Chaiane & Giordani Bastos, Lucas & Stangherlin Cantarelli, Gustavo & Stedefeldt, Elke & Thimoteo da Cunha, Diogo & Lúcia de Freitas Saccol, Ana
- S0190740919312356 Co-creating fit: How staff work together to adapt and implement clinically relevant measures in child and youth mental health agencies
by Jamshidi, Parastoo & Sylvestre, John
- S0190740919312411 Psychosocial outcomes of mental illness stigma in children and adolescents: A mixed-methods systematic review
by Ferrie, Jamie & Miller, Hannah & Hunter, Simon C.
- S0190740919312745 “To say it out loud is to kill your own childhood.” – An exploration of the first person perspective of barriers to disclosing child sexual abuse
by Halvorsen, Jorunn E. & Tvedt Solberg, Ellen & Hjelen Stige, Signe
- S0190740919312782 Documenting diagnosis in child and adolescent mental healthcare: A content analysis of diagnostic statements in a psychiatric case register
by O'Connor, Cliodhna & Downs, Johnny & McNicholas, Fiona & Cross, Lauren & Shetty, Hitesh
- S0190740919312915 Foster and kinship carer experiences of accessing healthcare: A qualitative study of barriers, enablers and potential solutions
by McLean, Karen & Clarke, Jessica & Scott, Dorothy & Hiscock, Harriet & Goldfeld, Sharon
- S0190740919312939 The ethnic identity complexity of transculturally placed foster youth in the Netherlands
by Degener, Clementine J. & van Bergen, Diana D. & Grietens, Hans W.E.
- S0190740919313027 Social support and pregnancy attitudes among youth experiencing homelessness
by Begun, Stephanie & Barman-Adhikari, Anamika & O'Connor, Carolyn & Rice, Eric
- S0190740919313179 The outcome of non-residential youth care compared to residential youth care: A multilevel meta-analysis
by Gutterswijk, Raymond V. & Kuiper, Chris H.Z. & Lautan, Navisha & Kunst, Elsemieke G. & van der Horst, Frank C.P. & Stams, Geert Jan J.M. & Prinzie, Peter
- S0190740919313532 Challenges experienced by probation officers working with children in conflict with the law in the Johannesburg Metro Region (South Africa)
by Sibisi, Muntuwenkosi & Warria, Ajwang'
- S0190740919313787 Covariates of fertility behavior among ever-married women in West Bengal, India: Analysis of the National Family Health Survey-4
by Chouhan, Pradip & Saha, Jay & Zaveri, Ankita
- S0190740919313799 Femvertising as a media strategy to increase self-esteem of adolescents: An experiment in India
by Varghese, Neema & Kumar, Navin
- S0190740919314057 “Quality” assurance features in state-funded early childhood education: A policy brief
by Merrill, Becca & Cohen-Vogel, Lora & Little, Michael & Sadler, James & Lee, Kenya
- S0190740919314094 Teacher education and child protection: Complying with requirements or putting children first?
by Treacy, Mia & Nohilly, Margaret
- S0190740919314227 Support needs and satisfaction of Flemish foster parents in long-term foster care: Associated characteristics of foster children, foster parents and foster placements
by Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Gypen, Laura & West, Delphine & Van Holen, Frank
- S0190740919314239 The relationship between child sexual abuse, self-concept and psychopathology: The moderating role of social support and perceived parental quality
by Gewirtz-Meydan, Ateret
- S0190740919314240 Leveraging social media to rapidly recruit a sample of young adults aging out of foster care: Methods and recommendations
by Gabrielli, Joy & Borodovsky, Jacob & Corcoran, Erin & Sink, Leah
- S0190740919314306 Voices about foster care: The value of trust
by Heyman, Janna C. & White-Ryan, Linda & Kelly, Peggy & Farmer, G. Lawrence & Leaman, Tara Linh & Davis, Henry J.
- S0190740919314379 Violence exposure among Chinese middle school students: Characteristics and influencing factors
by Wang, Weiling & Qian, Yuyan & Wang, Yuping & Ma, Yixuan
- S0190740919314513 Examining the effectiveness of early intervention to create trauma-informed school environments
by Tabone, Jiyoung K. & Rishel, Carrie W. & Hartnett, Helen P. & Szafran, Kathy F.
- S0190740919314598 School safety agents’ identification of adolescent bullying
by Paez, G.R.
- S0190740919314604 Association between women’s empowerment and diarrhea in children under two years in Indonesia
by Astutik, Erni & Efendi, Ferry & Sebayang, Susy Katikana & Hadisuyatmana, Setho & Has, Eka Mishbahatul Marah & Kuswanto, Heri
- S0190740919314653 Supporting the educational attainment of youth in residential care: From issues to controversies
by Marion, Élodie & Mann-Feder, Varda
- S0190740919314707 Exploring adopted adolescents’ inner world through the lens of qualitative methodology
by Bastianoni, Chiara & Charpentier Mora, Simone & De Gregorio, Eugenio & Bizzi, Fabiola
- S0190740919314781 Follow or be followed: Exploring the links between Instagram popularity, social media addiction, cyber victimization, and subjective happiness in Italian adolescents
by Longobardi, C. & Settanni, M. & Fabris, M.A. & Marengo, D.
- S0190740919314823 Addressing maternal mental health to increase participation in home visiting
by Palmer Molina, Abigail & Traube, Dorian E. & Kemner, Allison
- S0190740919314987 Disrupting the disruption cycle – A longitudinal analysis of aggression trajectories, quality of life, psychopathology and self-efficacy in closed youth residential care
by Kind, Nina & Bürgin, David & Clemens, Vera & Jenkel, Nils & Schmid, Marc
- S0190740919314999 The juvenile victimization questionnaire: Psychometric properties and poly-victimization among Portuguese youth
by Almeida, Telma Catarina & Ramos, Catarina & Brito, José & Cardoso, Jorge
- S0190740919315051 Parental engagement in child protection assessment practice: Voices from parents
by Lehtme, Rafaela & Toros, Karmen
- S0190740919315099 Transition from care: Are we continuing to set care leavers up to fail in New Zealand?
by Atwool, Nicola
- S0190740919315245 Interprofessional collaboration in social rehabilitation services for dually-involved Estonian youth: Perceptions of youth, parents, and professionals
by Saia, Koidu & Toros, Karmen & DiNitto, Diana M.
- S0190740920300013 Identifying children suspected for maltreatment: The assessment process taken by healthcare professionals working in community healthcare services
by Nouman, Hani & Alfandari, Ravit
- S0190740920300311 Challenges in the transition to adulthood of young-adult Arabs who graduated from residential facilities in Israel
by Sulimani-Aidan, Yafit
- S0190740920300554 Are the voices of young people living in out-of-home care represented in research examining their health?: A systematic review of the literature
by Smales, Madelaine & Savaglio, Melissa & Webster, Susan & Skouteris, Helen & Pizzirani, Bengianni & O'Donnell, Renee & Green (nee Cox), Rachael
- S0190740920300566 Family/friends support, work-family conflict, organizational commitment, and turnover intention in young preschool teachers in China: A serial mediation model
by Zhou, Siyu & Li, Xiaowei & Gao, Bingcheng
- S0190740920300591 Three pathways to promote poverty resilience: The effects of poverty on children’s educational and behavioral performance under multisystems in China
by Ge, Ting & Ngai, Steven Sek-yum
- S0190740920300645 Bullying victimization, school belonging, academic engagement and achievement in adolescents in rural China: A serial mediation model
by Li, Ling & Chen, Xu & Li, Hui
- S0190740920300797 Parenting styles and children’s academic performance: Evidence from middle schools in China
by Yang, Juan & Zhao, Xinhui
- S0190740920300943 Exploring the association between a parent’s exposure to Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and outcomes of depression and anxiety among their children
by Haynes, Eboni & Crouch, Elizabeth & Probst, Janice & Radcliff, Elizabeth & Bennett, Kevin & Glover, Saundra
- S0190740920300979 Drivers of repeat pregnancy among teenage mothers in Accra, Ghana
by Okine, Lucinda & Dako-Gyeke, Mavis
- S0190740920301122 Multilevel factors associated with the intergenerational continuity of child sexual abuse
by Langevin, Rachel & Hébert, Martine & Cabecinha-Alati, Sarah
- S0190740920301201 School engagement, self-esteem, and depression of adolescents: The role of sport participation and volunteering activity and gender differences
by Bang, Hyejin & Won, Doyeon & Park, Sanghyun
- S0190740920301365 “It’s all about relationships”: The place of boarding schools in promoting and managing health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander secondary school students
by McCalman, Janya & Benveniste, Tessa & Wenitong, Mark & Saunders, Vicki & Hunter, Ernest
- S0190740920301420 Interventions for youth aging out of foster care: A state of the science review
by Greeson, Johanna K.P. & Garcia, Antonio R. & Tan, Fei & Chacon, Alexi & Ortiz, Andrew J.
- S0190740920301663 Effectiveness of a culturally-attuned integrated cognitive behavioural therapy for Chinese young people with drug abuse in Hong Kong
by Wong, Daniel Fu Keung & Zhuang, Xiao Yu & Ng, Ting Kin
- S0190740920301766 Is family functioning stable and consistent over time and stakeholders? A comparison of adolescents’ and caregivers’ views
by Sianko, Natallia & McDonell, James R.
- S0190740920301833 Mental health services receipt among caregivers in the child welfare system: A longitudinal analysis
by Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C.
- S019074091931237X Red flag: Grade retention and student academic and behavioral outcomes in China
by Hu, Li-Chung & Hannum, Emily
- S019074091931326X A systematic review of the effectiveness of children’s behavioral health interventions in psychiatric residential treatment facilities
by Lanier, Paul & Jensen, Todd & Bryant, Katherine & Chung, Gerard & Rose, Roderick & Smith, Quinton & Lackmann, Lisa
- S019074092030133X Family migration and youth psychosocial development: An ecological perspective
by Lu, Shuang
2020, Volume 112, Issue C
- S0190740919302294 Mother’s autonomy and child anemia: A case study from India
by Ray, Rita
- S0190740919304839 Towards a more holistic understanding of child participation: Foregrounding the experiences of children in Ghana and Nigeria
by Twum-Danso Imoh, Afua & Okyere, Samuel
- S0190740919306243 Threshold concepts in residential child care: Part 1, the selves of learners and their praxis
by Steckley, Laura
- S0190740919307273 Family assets, parental expectation, and child educational achievement in China: A validation of mediation analyses
by Fang, Shu & Huang, Jin & Wu, Shiyou & Jin, Minchao & Kim, Youngmi & Henrichsen, Courtney
- S0190740919307571 Predictors of parental disciplinary practices and associations with child outcomes among Ghanaian preschoolers
by Wolf, Sharon & Suntheimer, Noelle M.
- S0190740919308977 Overcoming exposure to complex stressors: An examination of protective coping mechanisms for low-income urban African American youth
by Cory, Molly & Chen, Alicia & DuBois, David & Smith Carter, Jocelyn & Grant, Kathryn
- S0190740919309831 The association between prenatal micronutrient supplementation and early development of children under age two: Evidence from rural Guizhou, China
by He, Yang & Gao, Jingjing & Wang, Tianyi & Liu, Chengfang & Luo, Renfu
- S0190740919310047 An assessment of anemia status of child-mother pairs in Bangladesh
by Khan, Jahidur Rahman & Islam, Md. Mazharul & Biswas, Raaj Kishore & Sultana, Amena
- S0190740919310084 Many of the kids are not alright: Material hardship among children in the United States
by Rodems, Richard & Shaefer, H. Luke
- S0190740919310564 The role of metacognition in explaining the relationship between early adversity and reading comprehension
by Ferrara, Amanda M. & Panlilio, Carlomagno C.
- S0190740919310941 The role of career adaptability and resilience in mental health problems in Chinese adolescents
by Xu, Chen & Gong, Xingying & Fu, Wanyan & Xu, Yanjun & Xu, Haiyan & Chen, Wenjing & Li, Min
- S0190740919311211 Long-term effects of early childhood programs through eighth grade: Do the effects fade out or grow?
by Bai, Yu & Ladd, Helen F. & Muschkin, Clara G. & Dodge, Kenneth A.
- S0190740919311260 Experiences with “Babywearing”: Trendy parenting gear or a developmentally attuned parenting tool?
by Williams, Lela Rankin & Turner, Patricia R.
- S0190740919311302 Health pathways for children at risk in the Ille et Vilaine administrative division: A French perspective
by Le Helley, A. & Pla, H. & Eloi, C. & Balençon, M. & Sicotte, C.
- S0190740919311612 Child victimization in China: Prevalence and links to family contextual characteristics using a representative sample
by Liu, Tingting & O'Brien, Jennifer E. & Li, Wen & Zhu, Yuhong
- S0190740919312009 Pedagogical quality of after-school care: Relaxation and/or enrichment?
by Fukkink, Ruben & Boogaard, Marianne
- S0190740919312137 Communication and language in abused and institutionalized minors. A scoping review
by Palazón-Carrión, Esperanza & Sala-Roca, Josefina
- S0190740919312198 School counselor conceptualizations of the needs of children of incarcerated parents
by Brown, Emily C.
- S0190740919312204 Psychosocial interventions in schools with newcomers: A structured conceptualization of system, design, and individual needs
by Crooks, Claire V. & Smith, Alexandra C.G. & Robinson-Link, Natasha & Orenstein, Shawn & Hoover, Sharon
- S0190740919312332 Understanding the risk and protective factors among children of mothers engaged in street-level prostitution
by Murnan, Aaron & Bates, Samantha & Holowacz, Eugene
- S0190740919312435 Perceived community-based needs of low-income parents with psychiatric disabilities who experienced legal challenges to their parenting rights
by Powell, Robyn M. & Mitra, Monika & Nicholson, Joanne & Parish, Susan L.
- S0190740919312460 The impact of incentives on treatment adherence and attrition: A randomized controlled trial of Parent-Child Interaction Therapy with a primarily Latinx, low-income population
by Quetsch, Lauren Borduin & Girard, Emma I. & McNeil, Cheryl B.
- S0190740919312721 School personnel and child abuse and neglect reporting behavior: An integrative review
by Alazri, Zeinab & Hanna, Kathleen M.
- S0190740919312794 Provider perspectives of housing programs for young adults experiencing homelessness
by Semborski, Sara & Redline, Brian & Rhoades, Harmony & Henwood, Benjamin
- S0190740919312848 Informal foster care practice in Anambra State, Nigeria and safety concerns
by Nnama-Okechukwu, Chinwe & Agwu, Prince & Okoye, Uzoma
- S0190740919312861 A preliminary investigation of universal mental health screening practices in schools
by Wood, Brandon J. & McDaniel, Terry
- S0190740919312903 Peer victimization and adolescents’ suicidal ideation and suicide attempts: A moderated mediation model
by Peng, Wenya & Li, Dongping & Li, Xian & Jia, Jichao & Wang, Yanhui & Xiao, Jiale
- S0190740919312964 A Bayesian analysis of associations between neighborhoods, spanking and child externalizing behavior
by Grogan-Kaylor, Andrew & Castillo, Berenice & Ma, Julie & Ward, Kaitlin P. & Lee, Shawna J. & Pace, Garrett T. & Park, Jisu
- S0190740919313040 A systematic review of child-focused outcomes and assessments of arts therapies delivered in primary mainstream schools
by Moula, Zoe & Aithal, Supritha & Karkou, Vicky & Powell, Joanne
- S0190740919313064 Community-engaged process to adapt evidence-based programs for parents of children with autism spectrum disorder
by Yingling, Marissa E. & Hock, Robert M. & Feinberg, Mark E. & Holbert, Amy A.
- S0190740919313167 How children spend their out-of-school time – A comparative view across 14 countries
by Sauerwein, Markus N. & Rees, Gwyther
- S0190740919313453 The roles of neighborhood social cohesion, peer substance use, and adolescent depression in adolescent substance use
by Pei, Fei & Wang, Yixuan & Wu, Qi & Shockley McCarthy, Karla & Wu, Shiyou
- S0190740919313702 ‘It can never be as perfect as home’: An explorative study into the fostering experiences of unaccompanied refugee children, their foster carers and social workers
by Rip, Jet & Zijlstra, Elianne & Post, Wendy & Kalverboer, Margrite & Knorth, Erik J.
- S0190740919313726 Evaluating the Facilitating Attuned Interactions (FAN) approach: Vicarious Trauma, professional Burnout, and reflective practice
by Hazen, Katherine P. & Carlson, Matthew W. & Hatton-Bowers, Holly & Fessinger, Melanie B. & Cole-Mossman, Jennie & Bahm, Jamie & Hauptman, Kelli & Brank, Eve M. & Gilkerson, Linda
- S0190740919313891 Associations of private tutoring with Chinese students’ academic achievement, emotional well-being, and parent-child relationship
by Zheng, Xiaodong & Wang, Chengcheng & Shen, Zheng & Fang, Xiangming
- S0190740919313957 Longitudinal stability and change in adolescent substance use: A latent transition analysis
by Zych, Izabela & Rodríguez-Ruiz, Joaquín & Marín-López, Inmaculada & Llorent, Vicente J.
- S0190740919314525 Changes in Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) scores over time: A systematic review
by Sokol, Rebeccah L. & Li, Juliann & Victor, Bryan G. & Miller, Alison L. & Ryan, Joseph P. & Perron, Brian E.
- S0190740919314549 Addressing the most damaged adolescents in the child protection system: An analysis of the profiles of young people in therapeutic residential care
by Águila-Otero, A. & Bravo, A. & Santos, I. & Del Valle, J.F.
- S0190740919314690 Relationship between overeating and child abuse by family members among Chinese adolescents
by Chen, Gui & He, Jinbo & Wu, Siwei & Zhang, Bin & Fan, Xitao
- S0190740919315117 Receipt of substance-use services by caregivers involved in the child-welfare system
by Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C.
- S0190740920300232 Are bully-victims homogeneous? Latent class analysis on school bullying
by Chung, Jae Young & Lee, Sunbok
- S0190740920300347 Malaysian youth associations as places for empowerment and engagement
by Krauss, Steven Eric & Zeldin, Shepherd & Abdullah, Haslinda & Ortega, Adriana & Ali, Zuraidah & Ismail, Ismi Arif & Ariffin, Zaifu
- S0190740920301584 Threshold concepts in residential child care: Part 2, relational practice as threshold
by Steckley, Laura
- S019074091931014X Income inequality and child maltreatment risk during economic recession
by Schenck-Fontaine, Anika & Gassman-Pines, Anna
- S019074091931093X Simplifying quality rating systems in early childhood education
by Markowitz, Anna J. & Bassok, Daphna & Player, Daniel
- S019074091931268X Relationship between parental psychological control and problem behaviours in youths: A three-level meta-analysis
by Yan, Fuyun & Zhang, Qi & Ran, Guangming & Li, Song & Niu, Xiang
- S019074091931271X Perspectives of the key stakeholders of the KickStart for Kids school breakfast program
by Watson, Michelle & Velardo, Stefania & Drummond, Murray
2020, Volume 111, Issue C
- S0190740919304232 Risk factors for externalizing behavior among adolescents: Does level of risk matter?
by Stalker, Katie Cotter
- S0190740919306632 Do low-income parents who receive unemployment insurance pay more child support?
by Hodges, Leslie
- S0190740919306693 Using vignettes as a ‘safe space’ for low-income children to discuss sensitive topics in social work assessment
by Lee, Charmaine J.M. & Goh, Esther C.L.
- S0190740919308163 Adverse childhood experiences and the associations with depression and anxiety in adolescents
by Lee, Hye Yeon & Kim, Isak & Nam, Sojeong & Jeong, Jeongwoon
- S0190740919308400 Support in the workplace: How relationships with bosses and co-workers may benefit care leavers and young people in care
by Arnau-Sabatés, Laura & Gilligan, Robbie
- S0190740919308552 Validation of the Employment Hope Scale (EHS) among summer youth employment program participants
by Hong, Philip Young P. & Hong, Rana & Choi, Sangmi
- S0190740919308825 Psychological well-being and distress in adolescents: An investigation into associations with poverty, peer victimization, and self-esteem
by Jiang, Shan
- S0190740919309569 Prevalence and correlations of school-absenteeism among intermediate and secondary students in Saudi Arabia
by AlSayyari, Alaa & AlBuhairan, Fadia
- S0190740919309776 Safer sex strategies and the role of gender among African American youth transitioning from foster care
by Diamant-Wilson, Roni & Leathers, Sonya J.
- S0190740919310412 The Protective Factors Survey, 2nd Edition: Establishing validity and reliability of a self-report measure of protective factors against child maltreatment
by Sprague-Jones, Jessica & Singh, Pallavi & Rousseau, Mallory & Counts, Jacqueline & Firman, Casandra
- S0190740919310709 The collaboration between early childhood intervention and child protection systems: The perspectives of professionals
by Albuquerque, Joana & Aguiar, Cecília & Magalhães, Eunice
- S0190740919310758 The effect of child mental health service use on child safety and permanency in substance misusing families
by Yampolskaya, Svetlana & Callejas, Linda M.
- S0190740919310874 Combining face-to-face sessions with ICTs for health promotion: Evidence from a field experiment with undergraduate students
by Cid, Alejandro & Cabrera, José María & Bernatzky, Marianne
- S0190740919310990 The psychosocial impacts of cybervictimisation and barriers to seeking social support: Young people’s perspectives
by Dennehy, Rebecca & Meaney, Sarah & Cronin, Mary & Arensman, Ella
- S0190740919311077 Coeducation and gender equality in education systems: A scoping review
by Aragonés-González, María & Rosser-Limiñana, Ana & Gil-González, Diana
- S0190740919311247 Elucidating care for families with multiple problems in routine practice: Self-registered practice and program elements of practitioners
by Visscher, L. & Evenboer, K.E. & Scholte, R.H.J. & van Yperen, T.A. & Knot-Dickscheit, J. & Jansen, D.E.M.C. & Reijneveld, S.A.
- S0190740919311296 How and when is family dysfunction associated with adolescent mobile phone addiction? Testing a moderated mediation model
by Liu, Qing-Qi & Yang, Xiu-Juan & Hu, Yu-Ting & Zhang, Chen-Yan & Nie, Yan-Gang
- S0190740919311491 Are adolescents who consume pornography different from those who engaged in online sexual activities?
by Efrati, Yaniv & Amichai-Hamburger, Yair
- S0190740919311776 Characteristics of volunteer motivation to mentor youth
by Shier, Micheal L. & Larsen-Halikowski, Jesssica & Gouthro, Stephanie
- S0190740919311855 Caregiver strain among biological, foster, and adoptive caregivers caring for youth receiving outpatient care in a public mental health system
by Fawley-King, Kya & Trask, Emily V. & Ferrand, John & Aarons, Gregory A.
- S0190740919311971 The effect of supervisory neglect on adolescent peer victimization: Mediating role of self-esteem and internalizing problems
by Baeg, Seunghee & Lee, Boram & Park, Hye Jun
- S0190740919312046 Selection and training of paraprofessionals in core parent-child interaction therapy skills
by Niec, Larissa N. & Egan, Ryan & Schoonover, Ciera & Brodd, Irene
- S0190740919312228 Can service-learning promote social well-being in primary education students? A mixed method approach
by Chiva-Bartoll, Oscar & Moliner, Maria Lidon & Salvador-García, Celina
- S0190740919312319 Predicting adolescent aggressive behavior from community violence exposure, deviant peer affiliation and school engagement: A one-year longitudinal study
by Lin, Shuang & Yu, Chengfu & Chen, Jun & Zhang, Wei & Cao, Lei & Liu, Lihong
- S0190740919312344 Untangling child welfare inequalities and the ‘Inverse Intervention Law’ in England
by Webb, Calum & Bywaters, Paul & Scourfield, Jonathan & McCartan, Claire & Bunting, Lisa & Davidson, Gavin & Morris, Kate
- S0190740919312423 High cost child welfare cases: Child characteristics and child welfare services
by Yampolskaya, Svetlana & Robst, John & Armstrong, Mary I.
- S0190740919312459 Exploring educational pathways over the life course in children with out-of-home care experience: A multi-group path analysis
by Forsman, Hilma
- S0190740919312551 Factors affecting youth citizenship in accordance with socioeconomic background
by Kim, Hyun Ju & Chung, Jae Young
- S0190740919312629 Mobility, belongingness and schooling experiences of Chinese cross-border students
by Chan, Anita Kit-Wa & Chiu, Ming Ming & Yang, Shuyan & Ngan, Lucille Lok-Sun
- S0190740919312654 Homelessness among Indigenous peoples in Canada: The impacts of child welfare involvement and educational achievement
by Alberton, Amy M. & Angell, G. Brent & Gorey, Kevin M. & Grenier, Stéphane
- S0190740919312885 Bullying victimization and suicidal ideation among Chinese left-behind children: Mediating effect of loneliness and moderating effect of gender
by Cao, Qilong & Xu, Xiao & Xiang, Hongjie & Yang, Yizhu & Peng, Peiyun & Xu, Shuying
- S0190740919313003 Child poverty, status of rural women and education in sub Saharan Africa
by Ingutia, Rose & Rezitis, Anthony N. & Sumelius, John
- S0190740919313477 The roles of Campus-Support Programs (CSPs) and Education and Training Vouchers (ETVs) on college persistence for youth with foster care histories
by Okpych, Nathanael J. & Park, Sunggeun (Ethan) & Sayed, Samiya & Courtney, Mark E.
- S0190740919313490 Family structure and youth illicit drug use, use disorder, and treatment services utilization
by Zhang, Saijun & Lim, Younghee & Boyas, Javier F. & Burlaka, Viktor
- S0190740919313623 Effects of parental educational involvement on classroom peer status among Chinese primary school students: A moderated mediation model of psychological Suzhi and family socioeconomic status
by Nguyen, Thanh Minh & Xiao, Xingxue & Xiong, Shulin & Guo, Cheng & Cheng, Gang
- S0190740919313635 Suicidality, mental disorder and the utilization of mental health services among Australian adolescents
by Irteja Islam, Md. & Kabir, Enamul & Khanam, Rasheda
- S0190740919313647 Teachers’ ideas about children’s participation within Portuguese early childhood education settings
by Correia, Nadine & Carvalho, Helena & Durães, Joana & Aguiar, Cecília
- S0190740919313933 Adverse childhood experiences among early care and education teachers: Prevalence and associations with observed quality of classroom social and emotional climate
by Hubel, G.S. & Davies, F. & Goodrum, N.M. & Schmarder, K.M. & Schnake, K. & Moreland, A.D.
- S0190740919314021 How long bullying last? A comparison between a self-reported general bullying-victimization question and specific bullying-victimization questions
by Beltran-Catalan, Maria & Cruz-Catalan, Esther
- S0190740919314434 Determinants of diarrhea among children under two years old in Indonesia
by Santika, Ni Komang Ayu & Efendi, Ferry & Rachmawati, Praba Diyan & Has, Eka Mishbahatul Mar'ah & Kusnanto, Kusnanto & Astutik, Erni
- S0190740919314641 Preliminary validation of the dropout risk inventory for middle and high school students
by Vaughn, Michael G. & Roberts, Greg & Fall, Anna-Maria & Kremer, Kristen & Martinez, Leticia
- S019074091930338X Sibling separation and self-reported offending: An examination of the association between sibling placement and offending behavior
by Novak, Abigail & Benedini, Kristen
- S019074091930790X Professionals’ perceptions of electronic and online sexual behaviors of youth in their community
by Taylor, Erin K. & Slemaker, Alexandra & Silovsky, Jane F.
- S019074091930831X “I just want to be a regular kid:” A qualitative study of sense of belonging among high school youth in foster care
by Johnson, Royel M. & Strayhorn, Terrell L. & Parler, Bridget
- S019074091931028X Taking up residence: A review of outcome studies examining residential treatment for youth with serious emotional and behavioural disorders
by Yeheskel, Ariel & Jekielek, Adam & Sandor, Paul
- S019074091931031X Child begging, as a manifestation of child labour in Dagbon of Northern Ghana, the perspectives of mallams and parents
by Fuseini, Tufeiru & Daniel, Marguerite
- S019074091931182X “[My counselor] knows stuff about me, but [my natural mentor] actually knows me”: Distinguishing characteristics of youth’s natural mentoring relationships
by Deutsch, Nancy L. & Mauer, Victoria A. & Johnson, Haley E. & Grabowska, Anita A. & Arbeit, Miriam R.
- S019074091931206X Systematic review of the educational experiences of children in care: Children’s perspectives
by Townsend, Indra M. & Berger, Emily P. & Reupert, Andrea E.
2020, Volume 110, Issue C
- S0190740918300306 Strategic partners: Enhancing the ability of foster care agencies to serve the special needs of young mothers
by Lieberman, Lisa D. & Kaplan, Alejandra & Scholey, Laura & Kohomban, Jeremy & Lausell-Bryant, Linda
- S0190740919303998 Factors associated with life satisfaction of adolescents living with employed and unemployed parents in Spain and Portugal: A person focused approach
by Moreno-Maldonado, C. & Jiménez-Iglesias, A. & Camacho, I. & Rivera, F. & Moreno, C. & Matos, M.G.
- S0190740919304165 Decision making at substantiation in cases involving racialized families: Child protection workers’ perceptions of influential factors
by Robichaud, Marie-Joëlle & Pullen Sansfaçon, Annie & Poirier, Marie-Andrée
- S0190740919304578 Effectiveness of an Integrative Body-Mind-Spirit group intervention in improving the skin symptoms and psychosocial well-being in children living with atopic dermatitis: A randomized-waitlisted controlled trial
by Xie, Qian-Wen & Chan, Celia Hoi-yan & Lau, Bobo Hi-po & Tam, Michelle Yi-jun & Fung, Yat-lui & Chan, Cecilia Lai-wai
- S0190740919304700 Youth return migration (US-Mexico): Students’ citizenship in Mexican schools
by Despagne, Colette & Manzano-Munguía, María Cristina
- S0190740919305833 Methodological design and procedures of program evaluation of therapeutic day treatment and outpatient program for preschool-aged children exposed to maltreatment
by Stone, Katie J. & Kanine, Rebecca M. & Kuckelman, Sara & Jackson, Yo & Thomas, Ann
- S0190740919306000 Youth and religion in an age of global citizenship identification: An 18-country study of youth
by Scott, Marquisha Lawrence & Cnaan, Ram A.
- S0190740919306188 The critical assessment of the youth policy and youth civic engagement in Denmark and three Danish municipalities
by Li, Xuan
- S0190740919307054 A systematic literature review of school reentry practices among youth impacted by juvenile justice
by Kubek, Julia Behen & Tindall-Biggins, Carly & Reed, Kelsie & Carr, Lauren E. & Fenning, Pamela A.
- S0190740919307200 High family SES and youth adjustment: The case of Chinese youth who were adopted from orphanages into American families
by Tan, Tony Xing & Yi, Zhiyao & Camras, Linda A.
- S0190740919307443 Cyberbullying and ICT use by immigrant youths: A serial multiple-mediator SEM analysis
by Kim, Sunha & Faith, Myles S.
- S0190740919307510 Intimate partner violence victimization among college students with disabilities: Prevalence, help-seeking, and the relationship between adverse childhood experiences and intimate partner violence victimization
by Son, Esther & Cho, Hyunkag & Yun, Sung Hyun & Choi, Y. Joon & An, Soonok & Hong, Seunghye
- S0190740919307856 Barriers to meeting formal child support obligations: Noncustodial father perspectives
by Vogel, Lisa Klein
- S0190740919308199 Earning, learning, and access to support: The role of early engagement in work, employment skills development and supportive relationships in employment outcomes for vulnerable youth in New Zealand
by Sanders, Jackie & Munford, Robyn & Boden, Joe & Johnston, William
- S0190740919308357 The effects of organizational commitment and harmonious passion on voluntary turnover among social workers: A mixed methods study
by Scales, Ashley N. & Quincy Brown, H.
- S0190740919308485 Social bonds and profiles of delinquency among adolescents: Differential effects by gender and age
by Chiang, Chien-Jen & Chen, Yu-Chih & Wei, Hsi-Sheng & Jonson-Reid, Melissa
- S0190740919308515 ‘If rich people gave more money to poor people’: Young people’s perspectives on reducing offending and implications for social citizenship
by Larkins, Cath & Wainwright, John
- S0190740919308709 Correlates of entry into congregate care among a cohort of California foster youth
by Palmer, Lindsey & Ahn, Eunhye & Traube, Dorian & Prindle, John & Putnam-Hornstein, Emily
- S0190740919308722 A cross-cultural exploration of children’s perceptions of wellbeing: Understanding protective and risk factors
by Sabolova, Klara & Birdsey, Nicola & Stuart-Hamilton, Ian & Cousins, Alecia L.
- S0190740919308795 The mediating mechanism between psychological resilience and mental health among left-behind children in China
by Zhao, Xinyi & Fu, Fang & Zhou, Luqing
- S0190740919308886 An evaluation of the youth employment support program in South Korea: Focusing on the outcome of preventing NEET
by Park, Mihee & Lee, Shinhye & Nam, Ki Cheol & Noh, Hyejin & Lee, Sunghak & Lee, Bong Joo
- S0190740919309028 A qualitative examination of coparenting among foster parent dyads
by Cooley, Morgan E. & Petren, Raymond E.
- S0190740919309132 Physical activity interventions to improve the health of children and adolescents in out of home care – A systematic review of the literature
by Wilson, Brendan & Barnett, Lisa M.
- S0190740919309314 Teen and parental perspectives regarding transition of care in type 1 diabetes
by Holtz, Bree E. & Mitchell, Katharine M. & Holmstrom, Amanda J. & Cotten, Shelia R. & Hershey, Denise D. & Dunneback, Julie K. & Jimenez Vega, Jose & Wood, Michael A.
- S0190740919309351 Parents’ functional health literacy is associated with children’s health outcomes: Implications for health practice, policy, and research
by Lee, Hee Yun & Zhou, Anne Q. & Lee, Richard M. & Dillon, Amy L.
- S0190740919309478 Fostering healthy families: An exploration of the informal and formal support needs of foster caregivers
by Mallette, Jacquelyn K. & Almond, Lindsey & Leonard, Hannah
- S0190740919309521 Unpacking the dynamics involved in the impact of bullying victimization on adolescent suicidal ideation: Testing general strain theory in the Korean context
by Kim, Joonggon & Shim, Hee Sub & Hay, Carter
- S0190740919309533 Positive parenting in foster care: Testing the effectiveness of a video-feedback intervention program on foster parents’ behavior and attitudes
by Schoemaker, Nikita K. & Juffer, Femmie & Rippe, Ralph C.A. & Vermeer, Harriet J. & Stoltenborgh, Marije & Jagersma, Gabrine J. & Maras, Athanasios & Alink, Lenneke R.A.
- S0190740919309703 Critical components of interventions to promote resilience among children with maltreatment experiences: A qualitative study of practitioners’ perspectives
by Pei, Fei & McCarthy, Karla Shockley & Wang, Xiafei & Beaujolais, Brieanne & Yoon, Susan
- S0190740919309715 The phenomenon of sharenting and its risks in the online environment. Experiences from Czech Republic and Spain
by Kopecky, Kamil & Szotkowski, Rene & Aznar-Díaz, Inmaculada & Romero-Rodríguez, José-María
- S0190740919309752 Getting to the table: Agency characteristics and evidence-based intervention adoption in children’s mental health care
by Choy-Brown, Mimi & Hamovitch, Emily K. & Bornheimer, Lindsay A. & Acri, Mary C. & McKay, Mary M.
- S0190740919309909 Cultivating resilience in new foster parents through mentoring: A dyadic analysis
by Pope, Natalie D. & Jay Miller, J. & Benner, Kalea
- S0190740919309910 Disadvantaged youth’s participation in collective decision making
by Gazit, Matan & Perry-Hazan, Lotem
- S0190740919309995 The impact of becoming a parent about the perception of Internet risk behaviors
by Altuna, Jon & Martínez-de-Morentin, Juan-Ignacio & Lareki, Arkaitz
- S0190740919310023 The impacts of parent-child communication on left-behind children’s mental health and suicidal ideation: A cross sectional study in Anhui
by Lu, Jingjing & Lin, Leesa & Roy, Brita & Riley, Carley & Wang, Emily & Wang, Karen & Li, Lu & Wang, Feng & Zhou, Xudong
- S0190740919310655 Priorities for support in mothers of adolescents in residential treatment
by Herbell, Kayla & Banks, Anthony J. & Bloom, Tina & Li, Yang & Bullock, Linda F.C.
- S0190740919310667 Help me help you: Identifying and addressing barriers to child support compliance
by Vogel, Lisa Klein
- S0190740919310746 Managing stressors online and offline: LGBTQ+ Youth in the Southern United States
by Wagaman, M. Alex & Watts, Keith J. & Lamneck, Vee & D'Souza, Sandra A. & McInroy, Lauren B. & Eaton, Andrew D. & Craig, Shelley
- S0190740919310825 The developmental status of abused and neglected children in the Philippines
by Bengwasan, Peejay & Bancual, Mari Erika Joi F.
- S0190740919310837 “He’s just a baby”: Forensic interviewers’ experiences and perceptions of maltreated preschoolers’ participation in the criminal justice system
by Katz, Carmit & Kosher, Hanita
- S0190740919310904 Child population, economic development and regional inequality of education resources in China
by Peng, Huamin & Qi, Lin & Wan, Guowei & Li, Bingqin & Hu, Bo
- S0190740919310916 Parent-teacher agreement on children’s externalizing behaviors: Results from a community sample of Portuguese elementary-school children
by Santos, Gilda & Farrington, David P. & da Agra, Cândido & Cardoso, Carla S.
- S0190740919310928 Improving child welfare’s use of data for service planning: Practitioner perspectives on a training curriculum
by Romano, Elisa & Stenason, Lauren & Weegar, Kelly & Cheung, Connie