Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
2023, Volume 155, Issue C
- S0190740923003390 The role of parental rejection and poverty in the development of prosocial behavior among left-behind adolescents in rural China
by He, Ling & Tan, Chee-Seng & Pung, Pit-Wan & Hu, Jie & Tang, Hai-Bo & Cheng, Siew-May
- S0190740923003419 Taking the perspective of the child in the light of micro-ethical issues: Reflections from a home-based ethnographic research
by Chapeau, Julie & Join-Lambert, Hélène
- S0190740923003420 Contextual determinants of re-reporting for families receiving alternative response: A survival analysis in a Midwestern State
by Lai, Jianchao & Graef, Michelle & Franke, Todd & Burnham, Toby
- S0190740923003432 The interaction between peer bullying and school connectedness on youth health and wellbeing
by Dow-Fleisner, Sarah & Leong, Anne Day & Lee, Haenim
- S0190740923003456 Adaptation and Spanish validation of the scale of positive parental practices of the Caregiver (SP + C), in the version for 0 to 3 years
by Jiménez-Luque, Natalia & Sánchez-Sandoval, Yolanda
- S0190740923003468 Predicting mental and behavioral health service utilization among child welfare-involved caregivers: A machine learning approach
by Janczewski, Colleen E. & Nitkowski, Jenna
- S0190740923003481 Building capacity to implement sexual health risk and substance use disorder prevention services in adolescent behavioral health treatment: A case study
by Greene, Alison & Korchmaros, Josephine D. & Davis, Monica & Sargus, Tamara & Preston-Haynes, Fedora
- S0190740923003493 Barriers and opportunities to supporting youth of color and LGBTQ + youth experiencing homelessness during COVID: A qualitative assessment
by Damian, April Joy & Ponce, Delilah & Gonzalez, Melanie & Azevedo, Brandon & Kokan, Zeba & Ortiz-Siberon, Angel
- S0190740923003511 How to meet the needs of youth with severe and enduring mental health problems: A qualitative study to barriers and facilitators in treatment
by de Soet, R. & Nooteboom, L.A. & Bansema, C.H. & van Ewijk, H. & Nijland, L. & Vermeiren, R.R.J.M.
- S0190740923003535 Family separation as an oppressive tool: A scoping review of child separation from the primary caregiver as the result of migration policies
by Naseh, Mitra & Ilea, Passion & Aldana, Adriana & Sutherland, Ian
- S0190740923003547 Mothers’ negative expressivity and children’s emotion dysregulation: Mediating effect of discipline
by Zhang, Na & Cheng, Feng & Wu, Xixian & Wang, Yifang
- S0190740923003559 Maneuvering through life with positivity: Estimating the effects of foster youth’s appraisal on coping styles
by Chiu, Hsin-Yao & McGuire, Austen B. & Jackson, Yo & Stoolmiller, Mike L. & Rodriguez, Alyssa M.
- S0190740923003560 Are bullying experiences and developmental assets associated with education outcomes for youth in foster care?
by Miranda, Alejandra & Rodriguez, Michael C.
- S0190740923003572 Co-designing a conceptual framework of home visiting implementation quality
by Goldberg, Jessica L. & Sparr, Mariel & Rosinsky, Kristina & Lloyd, Chrishana M. & Till, Lance & Harris, Phoebe & Crowne, Sarah & Fortune, Bryn & Higgins, Carrie
- S0190740923003663 A quantitative analysis of factors related to adolescent cybervictimization in Spain: A multilevel logistic regression approach
by Escario, José-Julián & Rodriguez-Sanchez, Carla & Sancho-Esper, Franco & Barlés-Arizón, María-José
- S0190740923003675 The moderating effect of classroom status hierarchy on the associations between shyness and peer relationship difficulties in Chinese children
by Hu, Yihao & Zhu, Zhongmin & Wang, Zixuan & Ju, Kang & Liu, Junsheng & Bullock, Amanda
- S0190740923003687 Effects at 12 months of a primary care intervention using finger puppets to support early language promotion: A pilot study
by Domek, Gretchen J. & Heller Szafran, Lauren & Allison, Mandy A. & Kempe, Allison & Jimenez-Zambrano, Andrea & Silveira, Lori & Camp, Bonnie W.
- S0190740923003699 Youth Lens methodology: Critical participatory action research with youth in Cleveland, Ohio
by Schmidt-Sane, Megan M. & Benninger, Elizabeth & Spilsbury, James C.
- S0190740923003705 Bayesian analysis of the factors explaining the disruptive behaviour of care leavers: A retrospective document analysis
by Karki, Suyen & Ryynänen, Olli-Pekka & Salokekkilä, Pirkko & Häggman-Laitila, Arja
- S0190740923003717 The confounding and problematic nexus of defined and perceived bullying
by Skrzypiec, Grace & Wyra, Mirella & Lawson, Michael J.
- S0190740923003729 Parent-preferred childcare environment styles: A latent class analysis and association with parental stress
by Li, Xiang & Jiao, Dandan & Tanaka, Emiko & Tomisaki, Etsuko & Watanabe, Taeko & Sawada, Yuko & Zhu, Zhu & Zhu, Yantong & Anme, Tokie
- S0190740923003730 Children's subjective well-being and the protective role of friendships, school satisfaction and neighborhood in the face of peer victimization
by Moreira, Aline Lopes & Yunes, Maria Angela Mattar & Martins, Leonardo Fernandes
- S0190740923003742 Moral disengagement and cyberbullying perpetration among adolescents: The moderating role of empathy
by Liu, Jie & Han, Ziqiang & Ma, Xiao & Xin, Ruiping
- S0190740923003754 Family functioning and behavioral problems among left-behind adolescent: Self-esteem as a mediator and mother nurturance as a moderator
by Shaheen, Zubaida & Akhtar, Tanvir & Khan, Muhammad Waris Saeed
- S0190740923003766 Risk factors for involvement in care proceedings for mothers receiving treatment for substance use: A cohort study using linked and administrative data in South London
by Canfield, Martha & Norton, Sam & Downs, Johnny & PMM Wijlaars, Linda & Gilchrist, Gail
- S0190740923003778 Giving voice to young adopted women of Chinese origin: Searching for origins and identity
by Villalba, Ana Cailang & Maya, Jesús & Cáceres, Isabel
- S0190740923003791 Creating conditions that encourage youth engagement in family child welfare case planning meetings: A youth perspective
by Furrer, Carrie J. & Rodgers, Angela C. & Cooper, Christine & Rockhill, Anna & Lauzus, Nicole
- S0190740923003808 (Re)defining family: A systematic review and meta-synthesis of foster children’s views of family in non-kinship foster care
by Wulleman, Lara & Grietens, Hans & Noens, Ilse & Vliegen, Nicole
- S0190740923003821 Organizational supports for evidence use in child welfare
by Chuang, Emmeline & Collins-Camargo, Crystal & McBeath, Bowen & Jolles, Monica Pérez
- S0190740923003833 Gender and child custody outcomes across 16 years of judicial decisions regarding abuse and parental alienation
by Harman, Jennifer & Giancarlo, Christine & Lorandos, Demosthenes & Ludmer, Brian
- S0190740923003845 Child’s age at migration, high school course-taking and higher education
by Gorodzeisky, Anastasia & Feniger, Yariv & Ayalon, Hanna
- S0190740923003857 The third national survey of child and adolescent well-being: Design overview and methodological lessons learned during the baseline wave
by Dolan, Melissa & Biemer, Paul & Ringeisen, Heather & Testa, Mark & Keeney, Jennifer & Casanueva, Cecilia & Smith, Keith & Day, Orin
- S0190740923003869 Unaccompanied, but not alone: A systematic review of the influence of social relationships on the transition of unaccompanied refugee adolescents to adulthood
by Winkens, Kjell & Zijlstra, Elianne & Post, Wendy & van Os, Carla & Smit, Monika
- S0190740923003870 “Life becomes about survival”: Resettlement, integration, and social services among refugee parents
by Sousa, C. & Stein, A. & Shapiro, J. & Shanfeld, G. & Cristaudo, K. & Siddiqi, M. & Haffield, M. & Reddy, H.
- S0190740923003882 Parent views on the educational experience of students with Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: Advocacy, Inclusion, and collaboration
by Harvey, Hattie & Reed, Danielle & Parker, Paulsen & Ward, Karen & Baldwin, Michael & Hiratsuka, Vanessa
- S0190740923003894 A scoping review of housing stabilization interventions for youth experiencing homelessness
by de Pass, Timothy & Dada, Oluwagbenga & Lund, Jessie & John, Joyce & Kidd, Sean A.
- S0190740923003900 Discretionary decision making in child welfare – An experimental vignette study of the use of interpreter services
by Caspersen, Joakim & Paulsen, Veronika
- S0190740923003912 The decision-making ecology of child welfare emergency placements
by Storhaug, Anita Skårstad
- S0190740923003924 Non-suicidal self-injury, suicidal behaviors, and mental health symptoms among sexual minority youth with juvenile justice system involvement
by Vieira, Alyssa & Sheerin, Kaitlin M. & Williamson-Butler, Shannon & Pederson, Casey A. & Thompson, Elizabeth C. & Soriano, Sheiry & Wolff, Jennifer C. & Spirito, Anthony & Kemp, Kathleen
- S0190740923003936 Anticipated unmet educational expectations following youth police contact
by Turney, Kristin & Testa, Alexander & Jackson, Dylan B.
- S0190740923003948 What do child maltreatment reports to child protective services tell us about the needs families and communities are experiencing?
by Snyder-Fickler, Elizabeth & Alban, Carmen & Liu, Yuerong & Rohrs, RoseMarie & Blessing, Laronda & Longenecker, Teresa C. & Sotolongo, Emilia M. & Byrd, Jessalyn & Golonka, Megan & Evans, Kelly & Hurst, Jillian & Gifford, Elizabeth J.
- S0190740923003961 Correlates of informant discrepancies in self-harm among youth involved in child protective services
by Rabinowitz, Jill A. & Kahn, Geoffrey D. & Felton, Julia W. & A. G. Drabick, Deborah & Wilcox, Holly C.
- S0190740923003973 The influence of social support on low-income adolescents’ prosocial behavior: The mediating role of social goals
by Yao, Zhuojun & Li, Yaodi
- S0190740923003985 Parenting support: The added value of an enhanced program on child behavior
by Filion, Florence & Gagné, Marie-Hélène & Drapeau, Sylvie & Paradis, Hélène
- S0190740923003997 Class cohesion and teacher support moderate the relationship between parental behavioral control and subjective well-being among adolescents
by Yang, Liu & Luo, Fang & Huang, Meiwei & Gao, Ting & Chen, Chuansheng & Ren, Ping
- S0190740923004000 The Spanish protective factors survey, second edition: Initial translation and preliminary validation☆
by Sprague-Jones, Jessica & Bash, Kirstie & Singh, Pallavi & Firman, Casandra
- S0190740923004024 Placement breakdown in Flemish family foster care for unaccompanied refugee minors. Experiences of non-kinship foster parents
by Van Holen, Frank & Verberckmoes, Lobke & Trogh, Lenny & West, Delphine & Vanderfaeillie, Johan
- S0190740923004036 “I have my family right here”: Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR) and peer support among a cohort of fosterscholars
by Mountz, Sarah & Pan, Shaoji & Dyett, Jordan & Johnson, Angeleek & Anderson, Amiri & Jarvis, Jael & Ng, Adriana & Palmer-Tibbs, Asia & Snow, Selena & Vasquez, Nikolas
- S0190740923004048 Integrating a child into an adoptive family in times of COVID-19: Lessons learned from adopters’ and professionals’ views
by Alves, Stephanie & Ribeiro, Catarina Gomes & Pastor, Isabel & Henriques, Margarida Rangel
- S0190740923004061 ‘Of course you will succeed warrior ▪': Sensitive closings of WhatsApp conversations by professional foster parents
by van de Koot-Dees, Danielle & Young Sliedrecht, Keun
- S0190740923004085 Effects of the positive Interpersonal and life orientation training (PILOT) program among elementary school students in Taiwan
by Wu, Wen-Chi & Lee, Meng-Jung & Chang, Yuwen
- S0190740923004097 Early childhood home visiting’s initial transition to virtual visits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
by O'Neill, Kay & Burrell, Lori & Peplinski, Kyle & Korfmacher, Jon & Spinosa, Ciara Z. & McGready, John & Duggan, Anne
- S0190740923004103 Association between cognitive distortions and problematic internet use among students during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Agnihotri, Shreyas & Ravi Shanker, Datti
- S0190740923004115 Couple partnership and divorce in domestic and non-European international adoptees. A Swedish national cohort study with follow up until 36 to 45 years
by Hjern, Anders & Palacios, Jesús & Despax, Johanna & Vinnerljung, Bo
- S0190740923004127 Prevalence and predisposing factors of peer bullying and cyberbullying among adolescents: A cross-sectional study
by Seyhan Şahin, Semra & Ayaz-Alkaya, Sultan
- S0190740923004139 Social support and emotional well-being among boarders and day school students: A two-wave longitudinal study
by Li, Hao & Law, Wilbert & Zhang, Xiao & Xiao, Nan
- S0190740923004140 Fathers’ parenting style and academic achievement of emerging adults in Lebanon: Mediating roles of psychological control, self-esteem, and self-construal
by Nazifi, Morteza & Alami, Nael H. & Sorkhabi, Nadia
- S0190740923004152 “Don’t Give Up”: Persevering for a better life through community college among students with foster care experience
by Havlicek, Judy
- S0190740923004164 Caste-based analysis of multidimensional early childhood poverty in India: Patterns and determinants
by Pradhan, Itishree & Pradhan, Jalandhar & Kandapan, Binayak
- S0190740923004176 Transformation of extracurricular education in post-Soviet countries: from universal access to inequality
by Ivanov, Ivan & Zviagintsev, Roman
- S0190740923004188 The wellbeing and support experiences of parents and caregivers from South and Southeast Asian refugee backgrounds during the First 2000 Days: A systematic review
by Aiyar, Ria & Due, Clemence & Taylor, Amanda M. & Sawyer, Alyssa C.P.
- S0190740923004206 Factors affecting multi-stakeholders perspectives towards inclusive early childhood education (IECE) in Kazakhstan
by Polat, Filiz & Karakuş, Mehmet & Helmer, Janet & Malone, Kathy & Gallagher, Peggy & Mussabalinova, Aigerim & Zontayeva, Zhanyl & Mnazhatdinova, Aisha
- S0190740923004218 Young people leaving care and institutionalised vulnerability in the Russian Federation
by Disney, Tom & Walker, Charlie
- S0190740923004231 The effects of mother-father relationships on children’s social-emotional competence: The chain mediating model of parental emotional expression and parent-child attachment
by Tang, Yu & Li, Shaomei & Ma, Lin & Zheng, Yuxin & Li, Yan
- S0190740923004243 Young, low-income mothers’ social relationships and involvement in doula home visiting services
by Zhang, Yudong & Edwards, Renee & Korfmacher, Jon & Hans, Sydney
- S0190740923004279 Common elements to reduce seclusion in child and adolescent residential care settings: A synthesis of literature and semi-structured interviews
by van Dorp, Melissa & Nijhof, Karin S. & Popma, Arne & Mulder, Eva A.
- S0190740923004280 “Since the market is closed, there is no more money, there is nothing we can do”: Voices of adolescent girls in Burkina Faso and Sierra Leone on poverty and COVID-19
by Lanau, Alba & Grieve, Tigist & Tengbeh, Angus Fayia & Enria, Luisa & Wayack-Pambé, Madeleine
- S0190740923004309 ‘We have similar sad stories’: A life history analysis of left-behind children in Cambodian residential care
by Fu, Yao & Jordan, Lucy P. & Hoiting, Iris & Kim, Thida & Wickramage, Kolitha
- S0190740923004310 “I’ve smoked weed with my daughter”: Cannabis use within families affected by parental opioid misuse
by Powell, Terrinieka W. & Offiong, Asari & Lewis, Quiana & Prioleau, Morgan & Smith, Bianca & Johnson, Renee M.
- S0190740923004334 Behavioural health problems among Keralite youth: Relationship with family risk factors and adverse childhood experiences
by Damodaran, Deepa K & Jyothy Alex, Rachel & Sivadas, Revathi K
- S0190740923004346 Perceived Social Support and Social Anxiety among Korean Returnee Cross-Cultural Individuals: A Moderated Mediation Model of Re-Acculturative Stress and Self-Compassion
by Kim, Sumin & Hee Park, Ju
- S0190740923004358 Transitions into adulthood for people with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: A scoping review of promising practices
by Gault, Siann & McGarrity, Matthew & Star, Jessica & Chaves, Debbie & MacDonald, Robert & Lee, Francesca & Gilbert, Olivia & Badry, Dorothy & Huber, Karen & Fischer, Meredith & Stefanon, Brianna & Morton Ninomiya, Melody E
- S0190740923004371 Lovesick: Romantic relationships linked to opioid misuse among juveniles
by Johnson, Micah E. & Lawrence, Sashawn D. & Wiedbusch, Elzbieta
- S0190740923004383 Exploring dimensions of childhood adversity as predictors of psychological adjustment among adolescents involved in the child welfare system: A latent profile analysis
by Tomlinson, Camie A. & McDonald, Shelby E. & Brown, Samantha M. & Shin, Sunny H.
- S0190740923004395 Peer relationships and adolescent internet addiction: Variable-centered and person-centered approaches
by Zhao, Baobao & Jin, Cancan
- S0190740923004401 Client characteristics and service use at the first hospital-based Canadian child and youth advocacy center: An analysis of case tracking data
by Shaffer, Christina & Woolcott, Christy & Ornstein, Amy
- S0190740923004413 Stop the shame and the hunger: The need for school meal program reform
by Gagliano, Katrina M. & Yassa, Monica O. & Winsler, Adam
- S0190740923004449 Does asset poverty moderate how food insecurity is associated with adolescent problematic behavior? An application of the family stress model using multi-group path analyses
by Chen, Jun-Hong & Wu, Chi-Fang & Jin, Minchao & Liao, Chun-Fan & Chiang, Meihsi & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Drake, Brett
- S0190740923004462 Home school at the edge of chaos during the lockdown: Social workers’ perspectives
by Tiitinen, Laura & Harrikari, Timo & Koivula, Sanna & Romakkaniemi, Marjo & Fiorentino, Vera
- S0190740923004474 “The wheelchair really is just a piece of athletic equipment to play the sport of basketball”: The experience of college athletes with disabilities navigating social inclusion and exclusion
by Kayama, Misa & Yan, Grace & Adams, Angela & Miles, Rashun J.
- S0190740923004498 Internet interventions for parents of young children: A cross-sectional study of health, social, and welfare professionals’ attitudes to their use
by Størksen, Hege Therese & Nielsen, Bettina & Haga, Silje Marie & Drozd, Filip
- S0190740923004504 The toll of the COVID-19 pandemic on Latinx mixed-status immigrant families in a restrictive immigration policy climate in the Southeast
by Lemon, Emily D. & Flores, Yesnely A. & Crookes, Danielle M. & Sainz, Mayra & Santiago, Carla & Urbina, Belisa & Woods-Jaeger, Briana
- S0190740923004516 Internet access as a moderator of mental health and satisfaction with life during the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence from young Filipino undergraduates from income-poor households
by Cleofas, Jerome Visperas
- S0190740923004528 Exploratory factor analysis and reliability of the Child Welfare Employee Feedback Scale: Further revision (CWEFS-R)
by Griffiths, Austin & Royse, David & Murphy, April & Jones, Olivia & Culver, Kalee & Turner, James & Smajlovic, Alma
- S0190740923004553 Parent opinion on peer support programs to promote adolescent mental health
by Sekhar, Deepa L. & Gebremariam, Acham & Waxmonsky, James G. & Molinari, Alissa M. & Rosen, Perri & Clark, Sarah J.
- S0190740923004565 Long-term collateral effects of parent programs on child maltreatment proxies: Can administrative data provide useful insights?
by Gubbels, Jeanne & Assink, Mark & Ravesteijn, Bastian & Weeland, Joyce & Chhangur, Rabia R. & Bouwmeester-Landweer, Merian & van den Heijkant, Silvia & van der Put, Claudia E.
- S0190740923004589 Seeking approval first: Mental health care utilization and engagements among MENA adolescents in the United States
by Qushua, Najat & Smith-Appelson, Jesse & Sarraf, Danielle & Stark, Lindsay & Seff, Ilana
- S0190740923004607 The COVID-19 pandemic: Implications for work-privacy-conflict and parent–child-bonding in mothers and fathers
by Engelhardt, Linda & Mack, Judith & Weise, Victoria & Kopp, Marie & Starke, Karla Romero & Garthus-Niegel, Susan
- S0190740923004632 How do adopted adults see the significance of adoption and being a parent in their life stories? A narrative analysis of 40 life story interviews with male and female adoptees
by Neil, Elsbeth & Rimmer, Julia & Sirbu, Irina
- S0190740923004644 Five key learnings from a court-based crossover youth program
by Good, Arla & Beaudry, Amy & Day, David
- S0190740923004656 Improving child behavior through parent training in child welfare services: A mixed-methods study of families receiving in-home services
by Kohl, Patricia L. & Dunnigan, Allison & Markovitz, Lara & Feely, Megan & Lewis, Ericka M. & Seay, Kristen D. & Lanier, Paul & Fedoravicius, Nicole & Auslander, Wendy & Guo, Shenyang & Jonson-Reid, Melissa
- S0190740923004668 Preparing justice involved youth for transition: Employer perceptions
by Mathur, Sarup R. & Clark, Heather Griller & Grayson, Annee & Robertson, Kristin Scott
- S0190740923004681 Childhood emotional neglect and adolescent depression: Roles of maladaptive self-cognition and friendship quality
by Li, Sen & Lin, Yijin & Liu, Panpan & Xing, Shufen
- S0190740923004693 Responding to child sexual exploitation in Australia: Challenges and opportunities from the perspectives of case workers in a statutory care environment
by Hallett, Sophie
- S0190740923004711 Managing Youth Trauma Effectively: Evaluating the virtual delivery of a brief psychoeducational group for caregivers of trauma-exposed young children
by Thomas, Lindsey A & Vanderzee, Karin L. & Wilburn, Elissa D. & Edge, Nicola & John, Sufna G. & Pemberton, Joy R. & Hamman, Kelly M. & Sievers, Chad M. & Robbins, Emily
- S0190740923004723 Smartphone usage patterns and social capital among university students: The moderating effect of sociability
by Sun, Sheng & Wang, Xinran & Wang, Dongdong
- S0190740923004735 The protective effects of meaning in life on the relationships between attachment anxiety, rumination, and nonsuicidal self-injury: A moderated mediation model
by Chen, Danrui & Ying, Jiefeng & Liu, Sihan & Xu, Ziyan & Wu, Huijiao & Zhou, Xinglin & You, Jianing
- S0190740923004747 Protocol for a mixed-methods investigation of quality improvement in early childhood education and care in Australia
by Harrison, Linda J. & Andrews, Rebecca & Hadley, Fay & Irvine, Susan & Waniganayake, Manjula & Barblett, Lennie & Davis, Belinda & Hatzigianni, Maria & Li, Hui
- S0190740923004760 Exposure to harmful content and cyberbullying perpetration among South Korean adolescents during COVID-19: The moderating role of parental support
by Paek, Seung Yeop & Choi, Yeon-Jun & Lee, Julak
- S0190740923004772 Wellbeing and healthcare access for sexuality and gender minority secondary school students with long-term health conditions
by Guntupalli, A.M. & Lucassen, M.F.G. & Fenaughty, J. & Fleming, T. & Peiris-John, R. & Farrant, B. & Clark, T.C.
- S0190740923004784 Investigating the mental health outcomes among LGBTQ+ youth experiencing homelessness in York Region, Ontario
by Abramovich, Alex & Pang, Nelson & Ross MacKinnon, Kinnon
- S0190740923004814 Experiences of gender-responsive trauma-informed care among female youth in deep-end residential group care facilities
by Gila, Amitay
- S0190740923004838 The association between sex-specific typologies of mobile phone addiction, alexithymia and negative emotions among college students: A latent profile analysis
by Lv, Jianping & Meng, Cuicui & Guo, Xinmeng & Fei, Junsong & Yuan, Tongshuang & Yue, Jingyi & Gao, Ren & Song, Qianqian & Zhao, Xixi & Mei, Songli
- S0190740923004863 High-risk substance use and psychosocial functioning in young adult care leavers: Findings from a 10-year follow-up study
by Kind, Nina & Seker, Süheyla & d'Huart, Delfine & Bürgin, Dina & Jenkel, Nils & Boonmann, Cyril & Habersaat, Stéphanie & Urben, Sébastien & Fegert, Jörg M. & Clemens, Vera & Bürgin, David & Schmid, Marc
- S0190740923004875 COVID-19 impacts on youth and young adult workforce development programs: A local perspective
by Palmer, Ashley N. & Patel, Mansi & Sledge, Shellye L. & Kitchens, Katherine & Cassano, Kaiden
- S0190740923004899 “Taking it day by day”: Maternity group homes in the lives of mothers aging out of foster care
by Radey, Melissa & Boel-Studt, Shamra & Collins, Christopher J.
- S0190740923004905 Perceived discrimination and academic self-concept among left-behind children in China: The role of school belonging and classroom composition
by Yang, Fan & Xia, Zhichen
- S0190740923004929 Self-reported stressors experienced by migrant youth in Canada
by Finnigan, Charlotte & Brown, Jason & Al-Adeimi, Mohamed & Al-Abed, Rajaa
- S0190740923004930 Enablers and barriers to the implementation of Multisystemic Therapy for Child Abuse and Neglect (MST-CAN) into the routine delivery of child protection services in New South Wales, Australia
by Economidis, George & Farnbach, Sara & Eades, Anne-Marie & Falster, Kathleen & Shakeshaft, Anthony
- S0190740923004942 Static and dynamic factors underlying placement instability in residential youth care: A scoping review
by Riemersma, Ymke & Harder, Annemiek & Zijlstra, Elianne & Post, Wendy & Kalverboer, Margrite
- S0190740923004954 Support in the transition to adulthood for individuals with child-welfare involvement histories
by Cederbaum, Julie A. & Palmer Molina, Abigail C. & Berry-Javier, Jessica N. & Schneiderman, Janet U. & Mennen, Ferol E.
- S0190740923004991 Frequency of family mealtimes in foster and kinship families
by Helton, Jesse J. & Schreiber, Jill C.
- S0190740923005017 National training and development Curriculum: Does having access to online “Right-Time” training positively impact Foster/Adoptive Parenting?
by Fowler, John & Day, Angelique & Lin, Hung-Peng & Tompkins, Carey & Vanderwill, Lori & Cohick, Sue
- S0190740923005029 Mixed-methods evaluation of home visiting workforce wellbeing and telework in Florida
by Marshall, Jennifer & Merlo, Kelsey & Buro, Acadia & Vereen, Shanda & Koeut-Futch, Keryden & Pelletier, Claire & Ankrah, Endora
- S0190740923005042 Every tenth child: Heterogeneity in characteristics and life-course patterns among children in contact with child welfare services
by Borgen, Nicolai T. & Frønes, Ivar & Raaum, Oddbjørn
- S0190740923005054 When home reminds me of jail: The carceral nature of out-of-home care for Black youth in Ontario’s child welfare system
by Edwards, Travonne & Laylor, Andre & King, Bryn & Parada, Henry
- S0190740923005121 Longitudinal relations between perceived economic inequality and prosocial behavior among Chinese adolescents: The mediating role of system justification
by Li, Wenqi & Wu, Junhui & Yang, Ying & Yuan, Mingliang & Lin, Jing & Kou, Yu
- S019074092300347X Qualitative analysis of forgiveness towards parents and examination of connections to current romantic relationship in adults from children's homes
by Cmurová, Jana & Záhorcová, Lucia
- S019074092300350X Factors influencing public perceptions of child neglect: A mixed methods study
by Keeley, Jessica & Mancini, Vincent O. & Castell, Emily & Breen, Lauren J.
- S019074092300378X Examining socio-ecological factors contributing to the promotion and protection of education for unaccompanied and separated children in Jordan
by Aleghfeli, Yousef Khalifa
- S019074092300381X Evaluation of the validity and reliability of Children’s Worlds Subjective Well-Being Scale (CW-SWBS) in Tehran, Iran
by Derakhshan, Leili & Maarefvand, Masoomeh & Ebadi, Abbas & Mousvai, Mir Taher
- S019074092300395X Factors associated with stunting status among under-5 years children in Bangladesh: Quantile regression modelling approach
by Chowdhury, Mashfiqul Huq & Aktar, Mst. Farjana & Islam, Md. Akhtarul & Khan, Noor Muhammad
- S019074092300405X Social networking sites addiction and depression among Chinese college students: The mediating role of cognitive flexibility and the moderating role of chronotype
by Wang, Qiong & Chen, Huiling & Hu, Wei & Zhao, Fengqing
- S019074092300419X Patterns of smartphone addiction in adolescents and their association with multiple ecological factors: A latent profile analysis
by Xiong, Sicheng & Zhang, Anqi & Zhang, Bin & Xu, Yi
- S019074092300422X Prevalence and potential etiology of youth substance use in Costa Rica: Findings from the Third National Youth Survey
by Montero-Zamora, Pablo & Cordoba, Jeancarlo & Thomas, Jacob E. & Pasch, Keryn E. & Pinedo, Miguel & Schwartz, Seth J. & Brown, Eric C. & Mark Eddy, J.
- S019074092300436X Behavior problems in foster care, systematic review of associated factors
by West, Delphine & Luys, Evelien & Gypen, Laura & Van Holen, Frank & Vanderfaeillie, Johan
- S019074092300453X From current to possible selves: Self-descriptions of resilient post-compulsory secondary education Spanish students at risk of social exclusion
by Matías-García, Jose Antonio & Santamaría, Andrés & Cubero, Mercedes & Cubero-Pérez, Rosario
- S019074092300467X Impact of poly-victimization and resilience on anxiety: Delinquent and non-delinquent youth samples
by Pires, Ana Rita & Almeida, Telma Catarina
- S019074092300470X Improving interventions for families with multiple problems: Identifying elements that predict improvement
by Hornyák, F. & Visscher, L. & Delsing, M.J.M.H. & Evenboer, K.E. & Scholte, R.H.J. & Reijneveld, S.A. & Jansen, D.E.M.C.
- S019074092300484X Decision-making on out-of-home care: The case of Flanders
by Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Van Holen, Frank & Verheyden, Camille & Van Puyenbroeck, Bert & Benbenishty, Rami
- S019074092300498X Inclusive work environments as a pathway to an engaged child welfare workforce that intends to stay
by Lizano, Erica L. & He, Amy S.
2023, Volume 154, Issue C
- S0190740923003055 A scoping review of positive youth development programming for vulnerable and marginalized youth in low- and middle-income countries
by Chowa, Gina & Masa, Rainier & Manzanares, Miranda & Bilotta, Neil
- S0190740923003110 Combining local aggregate and treatment research findings to inform clinical decision making in youth mental health care
by Hee, Puanani J. & Mueller, Liam O. & Orimoto, Trina E. & Maesaka, Tristan J. & Mueller, Charles W.
- S0190740923003134 Children’s perspectives in context
by Backe-Hansen, Elisabeth
- S0190740923003158 Subjectivity of disempowerment: Evidence from parental attitudes towards inclusive education in post-soviet countries
by Hoļavins, Artūrs & Lebedev, Daniil
- S0190740923003171 Does sharing bring happiness? Understanding the sharenting phenomenon
by Aydoğdu, Fuat & Güngör, Beyza Şanal & Öz, Türkan Ayhan
- S0190740923003183 There’s a tear in my beer: Bullying victimisation and young teenage drinking in Sweden
by Wahlström, Joakim & Modin, Bitte & Svensson, Johan & Löfstedt, Petra & Låftman, Sara Brolin
- S0190740923003201 Ending youth homelessness is about relationships: The importance of drop-in centers and staff to youth experiencing homelessness
by Rice, Eric & Thompson, Nicole & Onasch-Vera, Laura & Petry, Laura & Petering, Robin & Casey, Erin & Cooper, Toni & DiBattiste, Michelle & McAlpin, Frank
- S0190740923003213 Needs of youth enrolled in a statewide system of care: A latent class analysis
by Stenersen, Madeline R. & Schreier, Alayna & Strambler, Michael J. & Marshall, Tim & Bracey, Jeana & Kaufman, Joy S.
- S0190740923003237 Control/value appraisals and achievement emotions in primary school children in Hong Kong: The mediating role of academic coping
by Wong, Mun & Power, Thomas G.
- S0190740923003249 Online sexual exploitation of adolescents in Tanzania: Explaining help-seeking intention using the theory of planned behaviour
by Petro Mlyakado, Budeba & Li, Jessica Chi-Mei & Xinshan Jia, Cindy
- S0190740923003250 Bidirectional longitudinal relationships between victimization, resilience and suicidal ideation of adolescents
by Chen, Yanling & Xie, Ruibo & Tan, Deqin & Wang, Xiaoyue & Fan, Ruiting & Li, Weijian & Ding, Wan
- S0190740923003341 Only children know the perspective of the child
by Bell, Leon & Omar, Dania & Gundersen, Vanessa & Sanner, Marit
- S0190740923003353 A look inside family reunification for children with attachment difficulties: An exploratory study
by Lecompte, Vanessa & Pascuzzo, Katherine & Hélie, Sonia
- S0190740923003365 Decision making in child protection emergency cases in Norway
by Havnen, Karen J.S. & Kojan, Bente Heggem & Askeland, Kristin Gärtner & Nilsen, Sondre Aasen & Storhaug, Anita Skårstad
- S0190740923003407 What happens to children who don’t behave in residential care? A multi-informant mixed-methods study on discipline strategies
by Hernandez, Katarina & Barbosa-Ducharne, Maria & Soares, Joana
- S0190740923003444 Parents' perspectives in accessing psychiatric residential treatment for children and youth: Differential experiences by funding source
by Herbell, Kayla & Graaf, Genevieve
- S019074092300258X A study on Children perceptions of social exclusion and the structural drivers of discrimination in Norwegian elementary schools
by Corral-Granados, Anabel & Smeplass, Eli & Cecilia Rapp, Anna & Eide Isaksen, Gunilla
- S019074092300316X The long reach of juvenile and criminal legal debt: How monetary sanctions shape legal cynicism and adultification
by Paik, Leslie & Giuffre, Andrea & Harris, Alexes & Shannon, Sarah
2023, Volume 153, Issue C
- S0190740923001639 Looking at the voices of the child. Ideas, challenges, and derailments in the educational space of the past
by Dekker, Jeroen J.H.
- S0190740923002402 How adolescents view the role of the wilderness in wilderness therapy: “I am in the middle of nowhere and that is okay”
by Tucker, Anita R. & DeMille, Steven & Newman, Tarkington J. & Polachi Atanasova, Christina & Bryan, Philip & Keefe, Mackenzie & Smitherman, Lee
- S0190740923002785 Patterns of adverse childhood experiences and social isolation in young adulthood: Evidence from South Korea
by Choi, Hayoung & Gyul Hwang, Sung
- S0190740923002827 Design and development of the trauma informed care beliefs scale-brief
by Beehag, Nathan & Dryer, Rachel & McGrath, Andrew & Krägeloh, Chris & Medvedev, Oleg
- S0190740923002839 Child protection services and youth experiencing homelessness: Findings of the 2019 national youth homelessness survey in Canada
by Bonakdar, Ahmad & Gaetz, Stephen & Banchani, Emmanuel & Schwan, Kaitlin & Kidd, Sean A. & O'Grady, Bill
- S0190740923002852 Navigating the barriers to supporting neurodevelopmental disorders in children in out-of-home care
by Scrivens, Catherine & Logan, Jayden & Reid, Natasha
- S0190740923002876 What makes left-behind children resilient? And how? The role of hope on the resilience of Chinese left-behind children
by Zhang, Xiaoqing & Ray, Sharon A. & Liu, Xia & Smith, Dylan M. & Hou, Wei
- S0190740923002906 Mentoring, employment assistance, and enhanced staff outreach for older youth in care: Outcomes from a randomized controlled trial
by Leathers, Sonya J. & Holtschneider, Casey & Ludington, Melissa & Ross, Ellen V. & Barnett, James L.
- S0190740923002918 Improving teamwork in multidisciplinary cross-sector teams: Adaption and pilot testing of a team training for Child Advocacy Center teams
by McGuier, Elizabeth A. & Feldman, Jamie & Bay, Mikele & Ascione, Sue & Tatum, Mary & Salas, Eduardo & Kolko, David J.
- S0190740923002931 Foster care, kinship care, and the transition to adulthood: Do child welfare system processes explain differences in outcomes?
by Sattler, Kierra M.P. & Herd, Toria & Font, Sarah A.
- S0190740923003006 Parent-child quality of sex-related communication before and during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Efrati, Yaniv
- S0190740923003031 Prevalence and measurement of adverse childhood experiences (ACE) among children and adolescents in the U.S.: A scoping review
by Lyons, Kiara & Tibbits, Melissa & Schmid, Kendra K. & Ratnapradipa, Kendra L. & Watanabe-Galloway, Shinobu
- S0190740923003043 Understanding interventions as social practices: How a school-based mental health intervention for migrant adolescents in Denmark interacted with context
by Borsch, Anne Sofie & Verelst, An & Jervelund, Signe Smith & Derluyn, Ilse & Skovdal, Morten
- S0190740923003067 East-West differences in experienced corporal punishment: Results of a representative German study
by Khachatryan, Kristine & Witt, Andreas & Clemens, Vera & Beutel, Manfred.E. & Brähler, Elmar & Fegert, Jörg M.
- S0190740923003079 The Forum for the participation of children and teenagers in Teo: A socio-educational context that enables children's right to participation
by Riádigos, Javier & Gradaílle, Rita
- S0190740923003080 Creating an interdisciplinary collaborative network of scholars in child maltreatment prevention: A network analysis of the Doris Duke Fellowships for the Promotion of Child Well-Being
by Schlecht, Colleen & McGuier, Elizabeth A. & Ann Huang, Lee & Daro, Deborah
- S0190740923003092 Variation in cumulative childhood risks of parental imprisonment and foster care removal by state and race/ethnicity
by Luck, Anneliese N.
- S0190740923003109 Experiences of pregnancy prevention among youth experiencing homelessness
by Eapen, Doncy J. & Bergh, Rebecca & Lucas, Sydnee & Narendorf, Sarah C. & Begun, Stephanie & Santa Maria, Diane
- S0190740923003122 Predicting successful placements for youth in child welfare with machine learning
by Trudeau, Kimberlee J. & Yang, Jichen & Di, Jiaming & Lu, Yi & Kraus, David R.
- S0190740923003146 Suspended, restrained, and secluded: Exploring the relationship between school punishment, disability, and black and white parents’ health outcomes
by Bell, Charles & Craig, Miltonette Olivia
- S0190740923003195 Predictors of service integration by community based providers in New York State offering maternal and infant services
by Rahman, Rahbel & Ross, Abigail M. & Spector, Anya Y. & Huang, Debbie & Chesna, Sharon & Patel, Rupal
- S0190740923003225 Poverty, parenting stress, and adolescent mental health: The protective role of school connectedness reexamined
by Chen Wang, Yudan & McLeroy, Amanda M.
- S019074092300289X Campus liaisons for students who have experienced foster care: Lessons learned from Texas legislation
by Watt, Toni & Lord, Kayli & Bustillos, Sheila & Gavin-Williams, Regina & Greeson, Johanna & Hail, Toni & Hoffman-Cooper, Angela
- S019074092300292X The effectiveness of book-gifting programmes to enhance the reading skills of children in care: A randomised controlled trial of ‘Reading Together’ in England
by Connolly, Paul & Sebba, Judy & Winter, Karen & Roberts, Jennifer & Tah, Priya & Millen, Sharon
- S019074092300302X Living apart after adoption or guardianship: Perspectives of adoptive parents and guardians
by Rolock, Nancy & White, Kevin & Blakey, Joan M. & Ocasio, Kerrie & Korsch-Williams, Amy & Flanigan, Chelsea & Bai, Rong & Faulkner, Monica & Marra, Laura & Fong, Rowena
2023, Volume 151, Issue C
- S0190740923001500 Outcomes for foster youth placed at a special residential high school: A quantitative case study
by Hartman, Dana T. & Goodman, Gail S. & Grandchamp, Jaxon & Vidales, Daisy & Shaver, Phillip R. & Lawler, Michael J. & Hobbs, Sue D.
- S0190740923002165 An intervention to improve the well-being of families in which African American grandmothers are raising grandchildren: A longitudinal mediation analysis
by Kelley, Susan J. & Whitley, Deborah M. & Lamis, Dorian A.
- S0190740923002207 Covid related distress and its impact on mental health a study based on early and late adolescents in Bangalore
by Mathew, Jain & Gomes, Roseline & Nair, Sridevi & Bhaskar, Sheeba & Yadav, Preksha
- S0190740923002219 Tobacco prevention interventions - developing life skills through playful activities among children and preteens: A systematic review
by Poquet, Delphine & Martin, Philippe & Rateau, Mathilde & Benamara, Zouina & Teixeira, Maria & Picot-Ngo, Clément
- S0190740923002220 Risk & protective factors for youth substance use across family, peers, school, & leisure domains
by Woodward, Tara C. & Smith, Megan L. & Mann, Michael J. & Kristjansson, Alfgeir & Morehouse, Holly
- S0190740923002311 Fluid transitions – “weak” constellations of participation in the process of leaving care
by Ehlke, Carolin & Schröer, Wolfgang
- S0190740923002323 The child abuse reporting guideline compliance in Korean newspapers
by Lee, Serim & Lee, Jieun & Chun, JongSerl
- S0190740923002335 The relationship between subjective well-being in school and children’s participation rights: International evidence from the Children’s Worlds survey
by Mari Barrance, Rhian & May Hampton, Jennifer
- S0190740923002359 Suicidal risk among adult survivors of childhood maltreatment: The role of parent–child contact during out of home placement
by Danner Touati, Camille & Miljkovitch, Raphaële & Elina Sirparanta, Aino & Ahmad, Sam & Toléon, Camille & Deborde, Anne-Sophie
- S0190740923002360 Finnish care leavers‘ social inclusion during the transition to adulthood
by Kaasinen, Minna & Terkamo-Moisio, Anja & Salokekkilä, Pirkko & Häggman-Laitila, Arja
- S0190740923002372 A photovoice study of college students who have experienced foster care, relative care, and/or homelessness
by S. Samarah, Esaa Mohammad & Schelbe, Lisa & Jackson, Lisa A.
- S0190740923002384 Resilience as mediator in the relationship between child maltreatment and prosocial behaviors among children from single-parent families in China
by Wang, Miao & Sung Hong, Jun
- S0190740923002396 Addressing secondary traumatic stress, burnout, resilience and turnover in the child welfare workforce: Results from a 6-month, cluster-randomized control trial of Resilience Alliance
by Orsi-Hunt, Rebecca & Harrison, Courtney L. & Rockwell, Kayla E. & Barbee, Anita P.
- S0190740923002414 Early childhood education decision-making among Latinx foreign-born parents in the United States: A culturally-informed model of decision-making
by Ferreira van Leer, Kevin & Coley, Rebekah Levine
- S0190740923002438 State policies on child maltreatment and racial disproportionality
by LaBrenz, Catherine A. & Littleton, Tenesha & Shipe, Stacey L. & Bai, Rong & Stargel, Lauren
- S0190740923002451 Social determinants of life satisfaction in emerging adults
by Temizkan, Ege & Köse, Barkın & Şahin, Sedef
- S0190740923002487 “If only we knew…”: An exploratory study of parents of adopted adolescents seeking residential treatment
by Goldberg, Abbie E. & Virginia, Haylie & Logan, Maddie & Silvert, Lea & McCormick, Nora
- S019074092300244X Every state for itself: A comparison of states’ visitation guidelines with research studies
by Zilberstein, Karen
2023, Volume 150, Issue C
- S0190740923001469 Child protection and safeguarding in initial teacher education: A systematic scoping review
by Walsh, Kerryann & Ey, Lesley-anne & Hand, Kirstine & Smith, Rhiannon & Howard, Sarah & Fenton, Angela & Whiteford, Chrystal & Brown, Meegan & Pinnock, Rachel & Rodier, Lauren
- S0190740923001470 Testing stability of self-control over time among South Korean Youth using semi-parametric group-based modeling
by Park, Hyunmin & Lee, Wanhee & Park, Sangjin & Lee, Junhyoung & Kang, Soyoung & Jung, Jaehoon
- S0190740923001573 Up the down escalator? Examining a decade of school discipline reforms
by Welsh, Richard O.
- S0190740923001597 Caregiver perceptions of the pediatric medical home model to address the health services needs of youth in foster care
by Espeleta, Hannah C. & Bakula, Dana M. & Cherry, Amanda S. & Lees, Julie & Shropshire, Deborah & Domm, Kathleen & Ruggiero, Kenneth J. & Mullins, Larry L. & Gillaspy, Stephen R.
- S0190740923001615 Points of foster parent stress in the system: A qualitative interpretive meta-synthesis
by Findley, Erin & Praetorius, Regina T.
- S0190740923001627 ‘We’re just kids as well’: The experience and support needs of young kinship carers in Australia
by Kiraly, Meredith & Roff, Joanne
- S0190740923001640 Cut from the same cloth: A comparative policy content analysis of disability in child protection and welfare policies within Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic
by Flynn, Susan & Slayter, Elspeth & Johnson, Lisa M. & Thomas, Cate