Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
2017, Volume 76, Issue C
- 92-99 Help seeking among adolescents in foster care: A qualitative study
by Johnson, Emily & Menna, Rosanne
- 100-111 Cultural competence and social desirability among practitioners: A systematic review of the literature
by Larson, Kristine E. & Bradshaw, Catherine P.
- 112-117 Organizational and health promotion benefits of diaper bank and community-based organization partnerships
by Massengale, Kelley E.C. & Erausquin, Jennifer Toller & Old, Michelle
- 118-124 Developmental outcomes among Korean adolescents in out-of-home care: A longitudinal study comparing kinship foster care and institutional care
by Kang, Hyunah & Woo, Seokjin & Chun, JongSerl & Nho, Choog Rai & Chung, Ick-Joong
- 125-132 Comparison of hope and the child-parent relationship of at-risk adolescents at home and in residential care
by Sulimani-Aidan, Yafit & Sivan, Yael & Davidson-Arad, Bilha
- 133-141 Parental working time patterns and children's socioemotional wellbeing: Comparing working parents in Finland, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands
by Rönkä, Anna & Malinen, Kaisa & Metsäpelto, Riitta-Leena & Laakso, Marja-Leena & Sevón, Eija & Verhoef-van Dorp, Melissa
- 142-153 Advancing the measurement of collective community capacity to address adverse childhood experiences and resilience
by Hargreaves, Margaret B. & Verbitsky-Savitz, Natalya & Coffee-Borden, Brandon & Perreras, Lexie & White, Catherine Roller & Pecora, Peter J. & Morgan, Geoffrey B. & Barila, Theresa & Ervin, Andi & Case, Lyndie & Hunter, Renee & Adams, Kathy
- 154-162 Latino adolescent substance use: A mediating model of inter-parental conflict, deviant peer associations, and parenting
by Pereyra, Sergio B. & Bean, Roy A
- 163-169 Bullying victimization and mental health outcomes of adolescents in Myanmar, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
by Murshid, Nadine Shaanta
- 170-180 KVC's Bridging the Way Home: An innovative approach to the application of Trauma Systems Therapy in child welfare
by Redd, Zakia & Malm, Karin & Moore, Kristin & Murphy, Kelly & Beltz, Martha
- 181-191 Changes in parenting practices during Parent Management Training Oregon model with parents of children in foster care
by Akin, Becci A. & Yan, Yueqi & McDonald, Thomas & Moon, Jungrim
- 192-195 Professional proximity in perceiving child sexual abuse in residential care: The closer the better?
by Timmerman, Margaretha C. & Schreuder, Pauline R. & Kievitsbosch, Anne F.
- 196-202 Exploring the new child protection system in Mainland China: How does it work?
by Man, Xiaoou & Barth, Richard P. & Li, Yue-e & Wang, Zuobao
- 203-212 Drivers of change: Examining the effects of gender equality on child nutrition
by Sinha, Aakanksha & McRoy, Ruth G. & Berkman, Barbara & Sutherland, Melissa
- 213-226 Measuring racial disparities in foster care placement: A case study of Texas
by Kahn, Nicholas E. & Hansen, Mary Eschelbach
- 227-236 Addressing multi-dimensional child poverty: The experiences of caregivers in the Eastern Cape, South Africa
by Vaaltein, Sive & Schiller, Ulene
- 237-242 Parent-reported stigma and child anxiety: A mixed methods research study
by Chavira, Denise A. & Bantados, Brenda & Rapp, Amy & Firpo-Perretti, Yudelki M. & Escovar, Emily & Dixon, Louise & Drahota, Amy & Palinkas, Lawrence A.
- 243-249 “She treated us like we bring valid ideas to the table:” Youth experiences of a youth-led participatory budgeting process
by Augsberger, Astraea & Collins, Mary Elizabeth & Gecker, Whitney & Lusk, Katharine & Zhao, Qianqian Jane
- 250-257 School-going teenage mothers and fathers: Gender, challenges and the negotiation of learner-parent roles
by Ntini, Thobeka & Sewpaul, Vishanthie
2017, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-6 The within poverty differences in the occurrence of physical neglect
by Shanahan, Meghan E. & Runyan, Desmond K. & Martin, Sandra L. & Kotch, Jonathan B.
- 7-14 Testing three pathways to substance use and delinquency among low-income African American adolescents
by Marotta, Phillip L. & Voisin, Dexter R.
- 15-22 “Everybody takes a road”: Perspectives on the pathway to delinquency among formerly incarcerated young men of color
by Lea, Charles H. & Abrams, Laura S.
- 23-34 Trauma-informed child welfare systems and children's well-being: A longitudinal evaluation of KVC's bridging the way home initiative
by Murphy, Kelly & Moore, Kristin Anderson & Redd, Zakia & Malm, Karin
- 35-41 Examining the relationship between child maltreatment and severity of attachment difficulties among children five years of age and older
by Shoemaker, Franklin Edward & Benuto, Lorraine T.
- 42-49 Child maltreatment re-notifications in Germany: Analysis of local case files
by Bae, Hwa-ok & Kindler, Heinz
- 50-60 Cyberbullying in 2010 and 2015 — A perspective on the changes in the phenomenon among adolescents in Poland in the context of preventive action
by Tomczyk, Łukasz
- 61-68 Social competence in Russian post-institutionalized children: A comparison of adopted and non-adopted children
by Caprin, Claudia & Benedan, Laura & Ballarin, Luigina & Gallace, Alessia
- 69-76 Mental health needs and therapeutic service utilization of young children in foster care in Germany
by Vasileva, Mira & Petermann, Franz
- 77-86 Using administrative data to evaluate the effectiveness of the Healthy Families Oregon home visiting program: 2-year impacts on child maltreatment & service utilization
by Green, Beth L. & Sanders, Mary Beth & Tarte, Jerod
- 87-95 Evaluation of the effectiveness of a pilot program that promotes sensitive response in the educational staff of Chilean nursery schools
by Santelices, María Pía & Farkas, Chamarrita & Aracena, Marcela
- 96-109 Examining the potential for racial disparity in out-of-home placement decisions: A quantitative matched-pair study
by Woodmass, Kyler & Weisberg, Sanford & Shlomi, Hilla & Rockymore, Maxie & Wells, Susan J.
- 110-115 Addressing the needs crossover youth: What key professionals are saying
by Walsh, Matthew A. & Jaggers, Jeremiah W.
- 116-126 Continuity of care in youth services: A systematic review
by Naert, Jan & Roose, Rudi & Rapp, Richard C. & Vanderplasschen, Wouter
- 127-137 Examining the potential for racial disparity in out-of-home placement decisions: A qualitative matched-pair study
by Skrypek, Margaret & Woodmass, Kyler & Rockymore, Maxie & Johnson, Geoff & Wells, Susan J.
- 138-145 Not in employment, education or training: Mental health, substance use, and disengagement in a multi-sectoral sample of service-seeking Canadian youth
by Henderson, Joanna L. & Hawke, Lisa D. & Chaim, Gloria
2017, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-7 ‘Neither here nor there’: Refugee young people and homelessness in Australia
by Couch, Jen
- 8-16 The role and function of the spokesperson in care order proceedings: A cross-country study in Finland and Norway
by Enroos, Rosi & Stein Helland, Hege & Pösö, Tarja & Skivenes, Marit & Tonheim, Milfrid
- 17-27 Participatory discourse: Engagement in the context of child protection assessment practices from the perspectives of child protection workers, parents and children
by Arbeiter, Ere & Toros, Karmen
- 28-34 Reconnecting Youth: Promoting emotional competence and social support to improve academic achievement
by Dougherty, Danielle & Sharkey, Jill
- 35-49 Young child poverty in the United States: Analyzing trends in poverty and the role of anti-poverty programs using the Supplemental Poverty Measure
by Pac, Jessica & Nam, Jaehyun & Waldfogel, Jane & Wimer, Chris
- 50-61 The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Meta-analysis of exposure and outcome relations for children of the region
by Slone, Michelle & Lavi, Iris & Ozer, Emily J. & Pollak, Adi
- 62-70 Prevalence, experiences, and characteristics of children and youth who enter foster care through voluntary placement agreements
by Hill, Katharine
- 71-79 “What do we do? This is not our area”. Child care providers' experiences when working with families and preschool children living with parental mental illness
by Laletas, Stella & Reupert, Andrea & Goodyear, Melinda
- 80-86 “Like a marriage”: Partnering with peer mentors in child welfare
by Sears, Jeanelle S. & Hall, Martin T. & Harris, Lesley M. & Mount, Shannon & Willauer, Tina & Posze, Lynn & Smead, Erin
- 87-95 Developing “whole school” bystander interventions: The role of school-settings in influencing adolescents responses to dating violence and bullying
by Storer, Heather L. & Casey, Erin A. & Herrenkohl, Todd I.
- 96-107 Examining the relationship between parental educational expectations and a community-based children's savings account program
by Rauscher, Emily & Elliott, William & O'Brien, Megan & Callahan, Jason & Steensma, Joe
- 108-116 Adverse childhood experiences among youth aging out of foster care: A latent class analysis
by Rebbe, Rebecca & Nurius, Paula S. & Ahrens, Kym R. & Courtney, Mark E.
- 117-124 Contact with birth family in intercountry adoptions: Comparing families headed by sexual minority and heterosexual parents
by Brodzinsky, David & Goldberg, Abbie E.
- 125-132 Availability and accessibility of public health services for adolescents and young people in South Africa
by Mokomane, Zitha & Mokhele, Tholang & Mathews, Catherine & Makoae, Mokhantšo
2017, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-8 Longitudinal trends in substance use and mental health service needs in child welfare
by Mowbray, Orion & Ryan, Joseph P. & Victor, Bryan G. & Bushman, Gregory & Yochum, Clayton & Perron, Brian E.
- 9-14 Differences between risk factors for truancy and delinquency in Dutch adolescents
by van der Woude, Laurine B. & van der Stouwe, Trudy & Stams, Geert Jan J.M.
- 15-23 Implementation and program evaluation of trauma-informed care training across state child advocacy centers: An exploratory study
by Kenny, Maureen C. & Vazquez, Alejandro & Long, Haiying & Thompson, Dawn
- 24-36 Predictors of public early care and education use among children of low-income immigrants
by Johnson, Anna D. & Padilla, Christina M. & Votruba-Drzal, Elizabeth
- 37-46 Correlates of educational success: Predictors of school dropout and graduation for urban students in the Deep South
by Robison, Samuel & Jaggers, Jeremiah & Rhodes, Judith & Blackmon, Bret J. & Church, Wesley
- 47-56 Sex, violence, and drugs among Latin American and Caribbean adolescents: Do engaged parents make a difference?
by Ruprah, Inder J. & Sierra, Ricardo & Sutton, Heather
- 57-65 Child maltreatment and criminal convictions in youth: The role of gender, ethnicity and placement experiences in an Australian population
by Malvaso, Catia G & Delfabbro, Paul H & Day, Andrew
- 66-73 Reducing hostile parenting through computer-mediated parenting education
by Russell, Beth S. & Lincoln, Courtney R.
- 74-78 The presence of heavy Internet using peers is protective of the risk of problematic Internet use (PIU) in adolescents when the amount of use increases
by Lai, Francisco Tsz Tsun & Kwan, Joyce Lok Yin
- 79-87 Youth psychiatrically hospitalized for suicidality: Changes in familial structure, exposure to familial trauma, family conflict, and parental instability as precipitating factors
by Rice, Jessica L. & Tan, Tony Xing
- 88-92 Association between social support and child abuse potential among Japanese mothers
by Ono, Mayo & Honda, Sumihisa
- 93-99 Unaccompanied migrant children in the United States: Predictors of placement stability in long term foster care
by Crea, Thomas M. & Lopez, Anayeli & Taylor, Theresa & Underwood, Dawnya
- 100-106 Emotional and behavioral problems of children in residential care: Screening detection and referrals to mental health services
by González-García, Carla & Bravo, Amaia & Arruabarrena, Ignacia & Martín, Eduardo & Santos, Iriana & Del Valle, Jorge F.
- 107-112 Effectiveness of Multisystemic Therapy for gang-involved youth offenders: One year follow-up analysis of recidivism outcomes
by Boxer, Paul & Docherty, Meagan & Ostermann, Michael & Kubik, Joanna & Veysey, Bonita
- 113-120 Caregiver qualities, family closeness, and the well-being of adolescents engaged in the child welfare system
by Cederbaum, Julie A. & He, Amy S. & Fulginiti, Anthony & Sullivan, Kathrine & Krauss, Max D. & Amutah, Ndidi & Pohle, Cara
- 121-127 Personal control and service connection as paths to improved mental health and exiting homelessness among severely marginalized homeless youth
by Slesnick, Natasha & Zhang, Jing & Brakenhoff, Brittany
- 128-144 East Asian and US educators' reflections on how stigmatization affects their relationships with parents whose children have disabilities: Challenges and solutions
by Kayama, Misa & Haight, Wendy & Ku, May Lee Mary & Cho, Minhae & Lee, Hee Yun
- 145-148 Making better sense of children's trajectories in child protection in France
by Séraphin, Gilles & Bolter, Flora
- 149-164 Professionals' perceptions of and recommendations for matching juvenile drug court clients to services
by Korchmaros, Josephine D. & Thompson-Dyck, Kendra & Haring, Rodney C.
- 165-172 Psychotherapeutic care for sexually-victimized children – Do service providers meet the need? Multilevel analysis
by Weber, Sabine & Landolt, Markus A. & Maier, Thomas & Mohler-Kuo, Meichun & Schnyder, Ulrich & Jud, Andreas
- 173-181 Network indicators of the social ecology of adolescents in relative and non-relative Foster households
by Blakeslee, Jennifer & Kothari, Brianne H. & McBeath, Bowen & Sorenson, Paul & Bank, Lew
- 182-186 Children's health insurance, family income, and welfare enrollment
by Saavedra, Martin
- 187-196 Feasibility, acceptability, and effects of a peer support group to prevent child maltreatment among parents experiencing homelessness
by Haskett, Mary E. & Okoniewski, Katherine C. & Armstrong, Jenna M. & Galanti, Sally & Lowder, Evan & Loehman, Jessica & Lanier, Paul J.
- 197-204 Preschoolers' perceptions of neighborhood environment, safety, and help-seeking
by Katz, C. & McLeigh, Jill D. & El szwec, Bat
- 205-212 Adolescent delinquency in child welfare system: A multiple disadvantage model
by Cheng, Tyrone C. & Li, Qingyi
- 213-219 Emerging adult homelessness in geographic perspective: A view from the Rust Belt
by Bowen, Elizabeth A. & Miller, Berg & Barman-Adhikari, Anamika & Fallin, Kyla & Zuchlewski, Dale
- 220-229 Expressive writing intervention promotes resilience among juvenile justice-involved youth
by Greenbaum, Chloe A. & Javdani, Shabnam
- 230-241 The impact of after-school childcare arrangements on the developmental outcomes of low-income children
by Park, Hyejoon & Zhan, Min
- 242-247 Persistent nature of child marriage among women even when it is illegal: The case of Nepal
by Pandey, Shanta
- 248-256 “It's just broken branches”: Child welfare-affected mothers' dual experiences of insecurity and striving for resilience in the aftermath of complex trauma and familial substance abuse
by Stephens, Tricia & Aparicio, Elizabeth M.
- 257-265 Matching children with foster carers: A literature review
by Zeijlmans, Kirti & López, Mónica & Grietens, Hans & Knorth, Erik J.
- 266-273 Life after leaving care: Experiences of young Indian girls
by Dutta, Satarupa
- 274-282 Parental monitoring, the parent-child relationship and children's academic engagement in mother-headed single-parent families
by Malczyk, Benjamin R. & Lawson, Hal A.
- 283-290 The moderating effects of positive psychological strengths on the relationship between parental anxiety and child depression: The significance of father's role in Hong Kong
by Tam, Hau-lin & Yuk-ching Kwok Lai, Sylvia & Hay-ming Lo, Herman & Yiu-tsang Low, Andrew & Wai-keung Yeung, Jert & Ip-ki Li, Candice
- 291-297 The quest for rural child welfare workers: How different are they from their urban counterparts in demographics, organizational climate, and work attitudes?
by Kim, HaeJung & Hopkins, Karen M.
- 298-308 Student attitudes and behaviors as explanations for the Black-White suspension gap
by Huang, Francis L. & Cornell, Dewey G.
- 309-318 Improving child wellbeing and care in Sub-Saharan Africa: The role of social protection
by Roelen, Keetie & Delap, Emily & Jones, Camilla & Karki Chettri, Helen
- 319-327 Effective components of interventions in juvenile justice facilities: How to take care of delinquent youths?
by Mathys, Cécile
- 328-337 Community predictors of school engagement: The role of families and youth-adult partnership in Malaysia
by Krauss, Steven Eric & Kornbluh, Mariah & Zeldin, Shepherd
- 338-346 In their own words: Overcoming barriers during the transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities who experienced foster care
by Harwick, Robin M. & Lindstrom, Lauren & Unruh, Deanne
- 347-351 Do bullied children have poor relationships with their parents and teachers? A cross-sectional study of Swedish children
by Bjereld, Ylva & Daneback, Kristian & Petzold, Max
- 352-359 Mapping the inter-organizational landscape of child maltreatment prevention and service delivery: A network analysis
by Colvin, Marianna L.
- 360-367 Developmental changes in the bidirectional relationships between parental monitoring and child delinquency
by Yoo, Jeong Ah
- 368-374 The working alliance between homeless young adults and workers: A dyadic approach
by Altena, Astrid M. & Krabbenborg, Manon A.M. & Boersma, Sandra N. & Beijersbergen, Mariëlle D. & van den Berg, Yvonne H.M. & Vollebergh, Wilma A.M. & Wolf, Judith R.L.M.
- 375-383 Sexual health programming for vulnerable youth: Improving knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors
by Boustani, Maya M. & Frazier, Stacy L. & Lesperance, Nephtalie
- 384-391 Educators' perceptions of youth mental health: Implications for training and the promotion of mental health services in schools
by Moon, Jungrim & Williford, Anne & Mendenhall, Amy
- 392-397 Perspectives: Former foster youth refining the definition of placement moves
by Chambers, Ruth M. & Crutchfield, Rashida M. & Willis, Tasha Y. & Cuza, Haydée A. & Otero, Angelica & Carmichael, Heather
- 398-410 Understanding organizations for runaway and homeless youth: A multi-setting quantitative study of their characteristics and effects
by Gwadz, Marya Viorst & Cleland, Charles M. & Leonard, Noelle R. & Bolas, James & Ritchie, Amanda S. & Tabac, Lara & Freeman, Robert & Silverman, Elizabeth & Kutnick, Alexandra & Dickson, Victoria Vaughan & Hirsh, Margo & Powlovich, Jamie
- 411-418 Conceptualizing effective foster parent mentor programs: A participatory planning process
by Jay Miller, J. & Benner, Kalea & Pope, Natalie & Dumas, Tamikia & Damron, Larry J. & Segress, Melissa & Slone, Melissa & Thrasher, Shawndaya & Niu, Chunling
- 419-429 Describing theoretical underpinnings in juvenile justice diversion: A case study explicating Teen Court program theory to guide research and practice
by DeFosset, Amelia R & Schooley, Taylor S & Abrams, Laura S & Kuo, Tony & Gase, Lauren N
- 430-436 “At times I kinda felt I was in an institution”: Supportive housing for transition age youth and young adults
by Munson, Michelle R. & Stanhope, Victoria & Small, Latoya & Atterbury, Kendall
- 437-444 The moderating role of resiliency on the negative effects of childhood abuse for adolescent girls involved in child welfare
by Tlapek, Sarah Myers & Auslander, Wendy & Edmond, Tonya & Gerke, Donald & Voth Schrag, Rachel & Threlfall, Jennifer
- 445-453 In the midst of a ‘perfect storm’: Unpacking the causes and consequences of Ebola-related stigma for children orphaned by Ebola in Sierra Leone
by Denis-Ramirez, Elise & Sørensen, Katrine Holmegaard & Skovdal, Morten
- 454-466 Drug and alcohol use and its relationship to self-rated health: An ecological examination among Latino and non-Hispanic White adolescents
by Boyas, Javier F. & Kim, Yi Jin & Moon, Sung Seek & Ruiz, Erika & Gaines, Kaylynn
- 467-473 The Letterbox Club book gifting intervention: Findings from a qualitative evaluation accompanying a randomised controlled trial
by Roberts, Jennifer & Winter, Karen & Connolly, Paul
- 474-481 Recognising and responding to young people with learning disabilities who experience, or are at risk of, child sexual exploitation in the UK
by Franklin, Anita & Smeaton, Emilie
2017, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-4 Introduction to the special issue on the economic causes and consequences of child maltreatment
by Slack, Kristen S. & Berger, Lawrence M. & Noyes, Jennifer L.
- 5-13 Child welfare involvement and contexts of poverty: The role of parental adversities, social networks, and social services
by Fong, Kelley
- 14-25 Economic predictors of child maltreatment in an Australian population-based birth cohort
by Doidge, James C & Higgins, Daryl J & Delfabbro, Paul & Edwards, Ben & Vassallo, Suzanne & Toumbourou, John W & Segal, Leonie
- 26-33 The influence of concrete support on child welfare program engagement, progress, and recurrence
by Rostad, Whitney L. & Rogers, Tia McGill & Chaffin, Mark J.
- 34-43 Out-of-home placement and regional variations in poverty and health and social services spending: A multilevel analysis
by Esposito, Tonino & Chabot, Martin & Rothwell, David W. & Trocmé, Nico & Delaye, Ashleigh
- 44-51 Intersections of individual and neighborhood disadvantage: Implications for child maltreatment
by Maguire-Jack, Kathryn & Font, Sarah A.
- 52-59 Pathways of risk and resilience between neighborhood socioeconomic conditions and parenting
by Shuey, Elizabeth A. & Leventhal, Tama
- 60-70 Money matters: Does the minimum wage affect child maltreatment rates?
by Raissian, Kerri M. & Bullinger, Lindsey Rose
- 71-81 The Great Recession and risk for child abuse and neglect
by Schneider, William & Waldfogel, Jane & Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne
- 82-90 The effect of lowering welfare payment ceilings on children's risk of out-of-home placement
by Wildeman, Christopher & Fallesen, Peter
- 91-99 The impact of income on reunification among families with children in out-of-home care
by Lee, JoAnn S. & Romich, Jennifer L. & Kang, Ji Young & Hook, Jennifer L. & Marcenko, Maureen O.
- 100-110 Making parents pay: The unintended consequences of charging parents for foster care
by Cancian, Maria & Cook, Steven T. & Seki, Mai & Wimer, Lynn
- 111-123 The effect of monthly stipend on the placement instability of youths in out-of-home care
by Pac, Jessica
- 124-132 The potential educational benefits of extending foster care to young adults: Findings from a natural experiment
by Courtney, Mark E. & Hook, Jennifer L.
- 133-140 Employment outcomes of young parents who age out of foster care
by Dworsky, Amy & Gitlow, Elissa
- 141-149 Adverse childhood experiences and life opportunities: Shifting the narrative
by Metzler, Marilyn & Merrick, Melissa T. & Klevens, Joanne & Ports, Katie A. & Ford, Derek C.
2016, Volume 71, Issue C
- 2-9 ‘To talk or not to talk?’: Foster youth's experiences of sharing stories about their past and being in foster care
by Steenbakkers, Anne & van der Steen, Steffie & Grietens, Hans
- 10-16 Linking worker-parent working alliance to parent progress in child welfare: A longitudinal analysis
by Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C.
- 17-26 Initial motives and organizational context enabling female mentors' engagement in formal mentoring – A qualitative study from the mentors' perspective
by Larsson, Madelene & Pettersson, Camilla & Eriksson, Charli & Skoog, Therése
- 27-35 “Hello! I know you help people here, right?”: A qualitative study of young people's acted motivations in text-based counseling
by Gatti, Fabiana Maria & Brivio, Eleonora & Calciano, Sara
- 36-44 Physical abuse after child protective services investigation and adolescent substance use
by Kobulsky, Julia M. & Holmes, Megan R. & Yoon, Susan & Perzynski, Adam T.
- 45-51 Preventing physical child abuse by legal punishment and neighbor help
by Cheung, Chau-kiu
- 52-60 Loneliness, the search for meaning, and the psychological well-being of economically disadvantaged Chinese adolescents living in Hong Kong: Implications for life skills development programs
by To, Siu-ming
- 61-67 A national probability study of problematic substance use and treatment receipt among Latino caregivers involved with child welfare: The influence of nativity and legal status
by Finno-Velasquez, Megan & Seay, Kristen D. & He, Amy S.
- 68-76 The acceptability of educational Interventions: Qualitative evidence from children and young people in care
by Evans, Rhiannon & Hallett, Sophie & Rees, Alyson & Roberts, Louise
- 77-83 Food neglect and maltreatment re-report
by Helton, Jesse J.
- 84-92 A positive youth development measure of service use satisfaction for youth: The 13-item youth services satisfaction (YSS-13)
by Liebenberg, Linda & Sanders, Jackie & Munford, Robyn
- 93-102 Outcomes of family centered meetings for families referred to Child Protective Services
by LaBrenz, Catherine A. & Fong, Rowena
- 103-109 Mobile crisis services for children and families: Advancing a community-based model in Connecticut
by Vanderploeg, Jeffrey J. & Lu, Jack J. & Marshall, Timothy M. & Stevens, Kristina
- 110-118 To be or not to be a rights holder: Direct and indirect effects of perceived rights on psychological adjustment through group identification in care
by Magalhães, Eunice & Calheiros, Maria Manuela & Costa, Patrício
- 119-129 The link between juvenile offending and victimization: Sources of change over time in bullying victimization risk among South Korean adolescents
by Cho, Sujung & Wooldredge, John
- 130-136 Familism and depressive symptoms among Italian adolescents: The mediating effect of parental attachment
by Li, Jian-Bin & Lis, Adriana & Delvecchio, Elisa
- 137-147 Forgotten children: A critical review of the reunification of American Indian children in the child welfare system
by Landers, Ashley L. & Danes, Sharon M.
- 148-156 Independence and effectiveness: Messages from the role of Independent Reviewing Officers in England
by Beckett, Chris & Dickens, Jonathan & Schofield, Gillian & Philip, Georgia & Young, Julie
- 157-165 Work motivation of unemployed youths: Moderating effects of financial dependence on parents
by Ngai, Steven Sek-yum & Cheung, Chau-kiu & Yuan, Rui & Lin, Shen
- 166-173 A comparison of intergovernmental and private agency collection of child support arrears
by Russell, Luke T. & Ganong, Lawrence & Schramm, David G. & Warzinik, Kelly & Roach, Andrea & Doubledee, Rachael
- 174-183 Understanding types, locations, & perpetrators of peer-to-peer sexual harassment in U.S. middle schools: A focus on sex, racial, and grade differences
by Espelage, Dorothy L. & Hong, Jun Sung & Rinehart, Sarah & Doshi, Namrata
- 184-190 Children's executive function in a CPS-involved sample: Effects of cumulative adversity and specific types of adversity
by Roos, Leslie E. & Kim, Hyoun K. & Schnabler, Simone & Fisher, Philip A.
- 191-198 Predictors of treatment utilization among adolescents with social anxiety disorder
by Zarger, Melissa M. & Rich, Brendan A.
- 199-209 The impact of parenting education on parent and child behaviors: Moderators by income and ethnicity
by Finders, Jennifer K. & Díaz, Guadalupe & Geldhof, G. John & Sektnan, Michaella & Rennekamp, Denise
- 210-216 Do child welfare job preview videos reflect evidence on retention and turnover?
by Smith, Brenda D. & Prichard, Caroline & Boltz, Laura D.
- 217-226 The lifetime economic and social costs of child maltreatment in Australia
by McCarthy, Molly M. & Taylor, Penny & Norman, Rosana E. & Pezzullo, Lynne & Tucci, Joe & Goddard, Chris
- 227-232 Socioeconomic inequality at school entry: A cross-cohort comparison of families and schools
by Engel, Mimi & Claessens, Amy & Watts, Tyler & Stone, Susan
- 233-240 Using structural equation modeling to assess the impact of factors on sexual risk and delinquent behavior in Dutch female offenders
by van Horn, J.E. & Reinders, M. & Eisenberg, M.J. & de Lima-Heijns, A. & Posthumus, J.
- 241-249 Reducing child aggression through sports intervention: The role of self-control skills and emotions
by Shachar, Keren & Ronen-Rosenbaum, Tammie & Rosenbaum, Michael & Orkibi, Hod & Hamama, Liat
- 250-256 Building a landscape of resilience after workplace violence in public child welfare
by Strolin-Goltzman, Jessica & Kollar, Sharon & Shea, Karen & Walcott, Cindy & Ward, Sarah
- 257-265 How parents suspected of child maltreatment change their cognition and behavior: A process model of outreach and child protection, generated via grounded theory
by Takaoka, Kota & Mizoguchi, Fumitake & Wada, Ichiro & Nakazato, Michiko & Shiraishi, Tetsuya & Ando, Sakiho & Iyo, Masaomi & Shimizu, Eiji
- 266-276 Effects of a video feedback parent training program during child welfare visitation
by Nese, Rhonda N.T. & Anderson, Cynthia M. & Ruppert, Traci & Fisher, Philip A.
- 277-281 Perspectives on disclosure among children living with HIV in India
by Mehta, Kayur & Ekstrand, Maria L & Heylen, Elsa & Sanjeeva, GN & Shet, Anita
- 282-289 Disparities in high school completion among Latinos: The role of the age-at-arrival and immigration status
by Diaz-Strong, Daysi X. & Ybarra, Marci A.
- 290-298 The moderating role of length of stay in the relationship between cognitive dysregulation and peer attachment in adolescent boys and girls living in residential care
by Lino, Alexandra M. & Nobre-Lima, Luiza & Mónico, Lisete S.
- 299-307 Youth care workers' perspectives on and adoption of evidence-based practice
by Stroobants, Tim & Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Andries, Caroline & Van Holen, Frank
- 308-314 The assessment of early trauma exposure on social-emotional health of young children
by Campbell, Christina & Roberts, Yvonne & Synder, Frank & Papp, Jordan & Strambler, Michael & Crusto, Cindy
2016, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-7 Racial inequality and the implementation of emergency management laws in economically distressed urban areas
by Lee, Shawna J. & Krings, Amy & Rose, Sara & Dover, Krista & Ayoub, Jessica & Salman, Fatima
- 8-18 Student debt and hardship: Evidence from a large sample of low- and moderate-income households
by Despard, Mathieu R. & Perantie, Dana & Taylor, Samuel & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Friedline, Terri & Raghavan, Ramesh
- 19-29 Chaotic experiences and low-income children's social-emotional development
by Bobbitt, Kaeley C. & Gershoff, Elizabeth T.
- 30-36 A mixed method study on educational well-being and resilience among youth in foster care
by Strolin-Goltzman, Jessica & Woodhouse, Valerie & Suter, Jesse & Werrbach, Matt
- 37-45 Single mothers in their communities: The mediating role of parenting stress and depression between social cohesion, social control and child maltreatment
by Barnhart, Sheila & Maguire-Jack, Kathryn
- 46-56 Fostering Higher Education: A postsecondary access and retention intervention for youth with foster care experience
by Salazar, Amy M. & Haggerty, Kevin P. & Roe, Stephanie S.
- 57-64 Social gradients and participant characteristics in child behavior problem interventions
by Tømmeraas, Truls
- 65-77 Mental health interventions for children in foster care: A systematic review
by Hambrick, Erin P. & Oppenheim-Weller, Shani & N'zi, Amanda M. & Taussig, Heather N.
- 78-83 Risky sociability and personal agency-offline meetings with online contacts among European children and adolescents
by Bayraktar, Fatih & Barbovschi, Monica & Kontrikova, Vera
- 84-94 Parent training in foster families with children with behavior problems: Follow-up results from a randomized controlled trial
by Maaskant, Anne M. & van Rooij, Floor B. & Overbeek, Geertjan J. & Oort, Frans J. & Hermanns, Jo M.A.
- 95-101 Creating neighborhood recreational space for youth and children in the urban environment: Play(ing in the) Streets in San Francisco
by Zieff, Susan G. & Chaudhuri, Anoshua & Musselman, Elaine
- 102-111 To educate or to incarcerate: Factors in disproportionality in school discipline
by Mizel, Matthew L. & Miles, Jeremy N.V. & Pedersen, Eric R. & Tucker, Joan S. & Ewing, Brett A. & D'Amico, Elizabeth J.
- 112-119 Foster home licensing and risk of reentry to out-of-home care following family reunification
by Victor, Bryan G. & Ryan, Joseph P. & Moore, Andrew & Mowbray, Orion & Evangelist, Michael & Perron, Brian E.
- 120-128 Constructing pride, shame, and humiliation as a mechanism of control: A case study of an English local authority child protection service
by Gibson, Matthew
- 129-142 Family expenditures supporting children across income and urbanicity strata
by Coley, Rebekah Levine & Sims, Jacqueline & Votruba-Drzal, Elizabeth
- 143-151 An innovative child welfare pilot initiative: Results and outcomes
by Chambers, Ruth M. & Brocato, Jo & Fatemi, Maryam & Rodriguez, Angel Y.
- 152-162 Predictors of Chinese early childhood program quality: Implications for policies
by Hu, Bi Ying & Mak, Miranda Chi Kuan & Neitzel, Jennifer & Li, Kejian & Fan, Xitao
- 163-170 Keeping it in the family: The impact of a Family Finding intervention on placement, permanency, and well-being outcomes
by Leon, Scott C. & Saucedo, Deborah J. & Jachymiak, Kristin
- 171-176 Neglected voices: Lessons from forensic investigation following neglect
by Lavi, Iris & Katz, Carmit
- 177-189 A culturally relevant measure of client satisfaction in child welfare services
by Mundy, Crystal L. & Neufeld, Amanda N. & Wells, Susan J.
- 190-200 A scoping study of moral injury: Identifying directions for social work research
by Haight, Wendy & Sugrue, Erin & Calhoun, Molly & Black, James
- 201-205 Factors predicting prosecution of child maltreatment cases
by Eldred, Lindsey M. & Gifford, Elizabeth J. & McCutchan, Sabrina A. & Sloan, Frank A.
- 206-213 Decision-making around psychotropic medications for children in foster care: Perspectives from foster parents
by Barnett, Erin R. & Boucher, Elizabeth A. & Neubacher, Katrin & Carpenter-Song, Elizabeth A.
- 214-228 Perspectives of elementary school educators in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the US on disability, stigmatization and children's developing self Part 1: Defining the problem in cultural context
by Haight, Wendy & Kayama, Misa & Ku, May-Lee (Mary) & Cho, Minhae & Lee, Hee Yun
- 229-237 “I didn't want to be moved there”: Young women remembering their perceived sense of Agency in the Context of placement instability
by Hébert, Sophie T. & Lanctôt, Nadine & Turcotte, Mathilde
- 238-249 The added impact of parenting education in early childhood education programs: A meta-analysis
by Grindal, Todd & Bowne, Jocelyn Bonnes & Yoshikawa, Hirokazu & Schindler, Holly S. & Duncan, Greg J. & Magnuson, Katherine & Shonkoff, Jack P.
- 250-260 Neighborhood and parenting both matter: The role of neighborhood collective efficacy and maternal spanking in early behavior problems
by Ma, Julie
- 261-268 Improving child welfare services with family team meetings: A mixed methods analysis of caseworkers' perceived challenges
by Kim, Jangmin & Pierce, Barbara J. & Jaggers, Jeremiah W. & Imburgia, Teresa M. & Hall, James A.
- 269-275 “To be HIV positive is not the end of the world”: Resilience among perinatally infected HIV positive adolescents in Johannesburg
by Woollett, Nataly & Cluver, Lucie & Hatcher, Abigail M. & Brahmbhatt, Heena
- 276-283 Wellbeing of children and adolescents with special health care needs in the child welfare system
by Jaudes, Paula K. & Weil, Lindsey E.G. & Prior, Jennifer M. & Sharp, Douglas P & Holzberg, Mark & McClelland, Gary M.
- 284-292 Reunification of foster children: Factors associated with reunification outcomes in Flanders and the Netherlands
by Goemans, Anouk & Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Damen, Harm & Pijnenburg, Huub & Van Holen, Frank
- 293-301 “Parents need a village”: Caseworkers' perceptions of the challenges faced by single parents of system-involved youth
by Sattler, Leslie J. & Thomas, Kristie A.
- 302-308 The role of parental communication, child's wishes and child's gender in social workers' custody recommendations
by Nouman, Hani & Enosh, Guy & Niselbaum-Atzur, Pnina
- 309-314 Parent-adolescent relationship quality as a link in adolescent and maternal depression
by Withers, Mathew C. & Cooper, Ashley & Rayburn, Allison D. & McWey, Lenore M.
- 315-323 Effectiveness of ACT Raising Safe Kids Parenting Program in a developing country
by Altafim, Elisa Rachel Pisani & Pedro, Maria Eduarda André & Linhares, Maria Beatriz Martins
- 324-331 Future orientation climate in the school class: Relations to adolescent delinquency, heavy alcohol use, and internalizing problems
by Alm, Susanne & Låftman, Sara B.
- 332-339 Validation of the Chinese Version of the 12-Item Child and Youth Resilience Measure
by Mu, Guanglun Michael & Hu, Yang
- 340-348 Maternal incarceration and children's delinquent involvement: The role of sibling relationships
by Woodard, Tracey & Copp, Jennifer E.
- 349-356 Exploring the behavior of juveniles and young adults raised by custodial grandmothers
by Goulette, Natalie W. & Evans, Sara Z. & King, Dione
- 357-363 Recovery coaches and the stability of reunification for substance abusing families in child welfare
by Ryan, Joseph P. & Victor, Bryan G. & Moore, Andrew & Mowbray, Orion & Perron, Brian E.
- 364-368 Adolescent and family development: Autonomy and identity in the digital age
by Shifflet-Chila, Erica D. & Harold, Rena D. & Fitton, Victoria A. & Ahmedani, Brian K.
- 369-374 Nutritional status of foster children in the U.S.: Implications for cognitive and behavioral development
by Tooley, Ursula A. & Makhoul, Zeina & Fisher, Philip A.