Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
2016, Volume 71, Issue C
- 84-92 A positive youth development measure of service use satisfaction for youth: The 13-item youth services satisfaction (YSS-13)
by Liebenberg, Linda & Sanders, Jackie & Munford, Robyn
- 93-102 Outcomes of family centered meetings for families referred to Child Protective Services
by LaBrenz, Catherine A. & Fong, Rowena
- 103-109 Mobile crisis services for children and families: Advancing a community-based model in Connecticut
by Vanderploeg, Jeffrey J. & Lu, Jack J. & Marshall, Timothy M. & Stevens, Kristina
- 110-118 To be or not to be a rights holder: Direct and indirect effects of perceived rights on psychological adjustment through group identification in care
by Magalhães, Eunice & Calheiros, Maria Manuela & Costa, Patrício
- 119-129 The link between juvenile offending and victimization: Sources of change over time in bullying victimization risk among South Korean adolescents
by Cho, Sujung & Wooldredge, John
- 130-136 Familism and depressive symptoms among Italian adolescents: The mediating effect of parental attachment
by Li, Jian-Bin & Lis, Adriana & Delvecchio, Elisa
- 137-147 Forgotten children: A critical review of the reunification of American Indian children in the child welfare system
by Landers, Ashley L. & Danes, Sharon M.
- 148-156 Independence and effectiveness: Messages from the role of Independent Reviewing Officers in England
by Beckett, Chris & Dickens, Jonathan & Schofield, Gillian & Philip, Georgia & Young, Julie
- 157-165 Work motivation of unemployed youths: Moderating effects of financial dependence on parents
by Ngai, Steven Sek-yum & Cheung, Chau-kiu & Yuan, Rui & Lin, Shen
- 166-173 A comparison of intergovernmental and private agency collection of child support arrears
by Russell, Luke T. & Ganong, Lawrence & Schramm, David G. & Warzinik, Kelly & Roach, Andrea & Doubledee, Rachael
- 174-183 Understanding types, locations, & perpetrators of peer-to-peer sexual harassment in U.S. middle schools: A focus on sex, racial, and grade differences
by Espelage, Dorothy L. & Hong, Jun Sung & Rinehart, Sarah & Doshi, Namrata
- 184-190 Children's executive function in a CPS-involved sample: Effects of cumulative adversity and specific types of adversity
by Roos, Leslie E. & Kim, Hyoun K. & Schnabler, Simone & Fisher, Philip A.
- 191-198 Predictors of treatment utilization among adolescents with social anxiety disorder
by Zarger, Melissa M. & Rich, Brendan A.
- 199-209 The impact of parenting education on parent and child behaviors: Moderators by income and ethnicity
by Finders, Jennifer K. & Díaz, Guadalupe & Geldhof, G. John & Sektnan, Michaella & Rennekamp, Denise
- 210-216 Do child welfare job preview videos reflect evidence on retention and turnover?
by Smith, Brenda D. & Prichard, Caroline & Boltz, Laura D.
- 217-226 The lifetime economic and social costs of child maltreatment in Australia
by McCarthy, Molly M. & Taylor, Penny & Norman, Rosana E. & Pezzullo, Lynne & Tucci, Joe & Goddard, Chris
- 227-232 Socioeconomic inequality at school entry: A cross-cohort comparison of families and schools
by Engel, Mimi & Claessens, Amy & Watts, Tyler & Stone, Susan
- 233-240 Using structural equation modeling to assess the impact of factors on sexual risk and delinquent behavior in Dutch female offenders
by van Horn, J.E. & Reinders, M. & Eisenberg, M.J. & de Lima-Heijns, A. & Posthumus, J.
- 241-249 Reducing child aggression through sports intervention: The role of self-control skills and emotions
by Shachar, Keren & Ronen-Rosenbaum, Tammie & Rosenbaum, Michael & Orkibi, Hod & Hamama, Liat
- 250-256 Building a landscape of resilience after workplace violence in public child welfare
by Strolin-Goltzman, Jessica & Kollar, Sharon & Shea, Karen & Walcott, Cindy & Ward, Sarah
- 257-265 How parents suspected of child maltreatment change their cognition and behavior: A process model of outreach and child protection, generated via grounded theory
by Takaoka, Kota & Mizoguchi, Fumitake & Wada, Ichiro & Nakazato, Michiko & Shiraishi, Tetsuya & Ando, Sakiho & Iyo, Masaomi & Shimizu, Eiji
- 266-276 Effects of a video feedback parent training program during child welfare visitation
by Nese, Rhonda N.T. & Anderson, Cynthia M. & Ruppert, Traci & Fisher, Philip A.
- 277-281 Perspectives on disclosure among children living with HIV in India
by Mehta, Kayur & Ekstrand, Maria L & Heylen, Elsa & Sanjeeva, GN & Shet, Anita
- 282-289 Disparities in high school completion among Latinos: The role of the age-at-arrival and immigration status
by Diaz-Strong, Daysi X. & Ybarra, Marci A.
- 290-298 The moderating role of length of stay in the relationship between cognitive dysregulation and peer attachment in adolescent boys and girls living in residential care
by Lino, Alexandra M. & Nobre-Lima, Luiza & Mónico, Lisete S.
- 299-307 Youth care workers' perspectives on and adoption of evidence-based practice
by Stroobants, Tim & Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Andries, Caroline & Van Holen, Frank
- 308-314 The assessment of early trauma exposure on social-emotional health of young children
by Campbell, Christina & Roberts, Yvonne & Synder, Frank & Papp, Jordan & Strambler, Michael & Crusto, Cindy
2016, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-7 Racial inequality and the implementation of emergency management laws in economically distressed urban areas
by Lee, Shawna J. & Krings, Amy & Rose, Sara & Dover, Krista & Ayoub, Jessica & Salman, Fatima
- 8-18 Student debt and hardship: Evidence from a large sample of low- and moderate-income households
by Despard, Mathieu R. & Perantie, Dana & Taylor, Samuel & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Friedline, Terri & Raghavan, Ramesh
- 19-29 Chaotic experiences and low-income children's social-emotional development
by Bobbitt, Kaeley C. & Gershoff, Elizabeth T.
- 30-36 A mixed method study on educational well-being and resilience among youth in foster care
by Strolin-Goltzman, Jessica & Woodhouse, Valerie & Suter, Jesse & Werrbach, Matt
- 37-45 Single mothers in their communities: The mediating role of parenting stress and depression between social cohesion, social control and child maltreatment
by Barnhart, Sheila & Maguire-Jack, Kathryn
- 46-56 Fostering Higher Education: A postsecondary access and retention intervention for youth with foster care experience
by Salazar, Amy M. & Haggerty, Kevin P. & Roe, Stephanie S.
- 57-64 Social gradients and participant characteristics in child behavior problem interventions
by Tømmeraas, Truls
- 65-77 Mental health interventions for children in foster care: A systematic review
by Hambrick, Erin P. & Oppenheim-Weller, Shani & N'zi, Amanda M. & Taussig, Heather N.
- 78-83 Risky sociability and personal agency-offline meetings with online contacts among European children and adolescents
by Bayraktar, Fatih & Barbovschi, Monica & Kontrikova, Vera
- 84-94 Parent training in foster families with children with behavior problems: Follow-up results from a randomized controlled trial
by Maaskant, Anne M. & van Rooij, Floor B. & Overbeek, Geertjan J. & Oort, Frans J. & Hermanns, Jo M.A.
- 95-101 Creating neighborhood recreational space for youth and children in the urban environment: Play(ing in the) Streets in San Francisco
by Zieff, Susan G. & Chaudhuri, Anoshua & Musselman, Elaine
- 102-111 To educate or to incarcerate: Factors in disproportionality in school discipline
by Mizel, Matthew L. & Miles, Jeremy N.V. & Pedersen, Eric R. & Tucker, Joan S. & Ewing, Brett A. & D'Amico, Elizabeth J.
- 112-119 Foster home licensing and risk of reentry to out-of-home care following family reunification
by Victor, Bryan G. & Ryan, Joseph P. & Moore, Andrew & Mowbray, Orion & Evangelist, Michael & Perron, Brian E.
- 120-128 Constructing pride, shame, and humiliation as a mechanism of control: A case study of an English local authority child protection service
by Gibson, Matthew
- 129-142 Family expenditures supporting children across income and urbanicity strata
by Coley, Rebekah Levine & Sims, Jacqueline & Votruba-Drzal, Elizabeth
- 143-151 An innovative child welfare pilot initiative: Results and outcomes
by Chambers, Ruth M. & Brocato, Jo & Fatemi, Maryam & Rodriguez, Angel Y.
- 152-162 Predictors of Chinese early childhood program quality: Implications for policies
by Hu, Bi Ying & Mak, Miranda Chi Kuan & Neitzel, Jennifer & Li, Kejian & Fan, Xitao
- 163-170 Keeping it in the family: The impact of a Family Finding intervention on placement, permanency, and well-being outcomes
by Leon, Scott C. & Saucedo, Deborah J. & Jachymiak, Kristin
- 171-176 Neglected voices: Lessons from forensic investigation following neglect
by Lavi, Iris & Katz, Carmit
- 177-189 A culturally relevant measure of client satisfaction in child welfare services
by Mundy, Crystal L. & Neufeld, Amanda N. & Wells, Susan J.
- 190-200 A scoping study of moral injury: Identifying directions for social work research
by Haight, Wendy & Sugrue, Erin & Calhoun, Molly & Black, James
- 201-205 Factors predicting prosecution of child maltreatment cases
by Eldred, Lindsey M. & Gifford, Elizabeth J. & McCutchan, Sabrina A. & Sloan, Frank A.
- 206-213 Decision-making around psychotropic medications for children in foster care: Perspectives from foster parents
by Barnett, Erin R. & Boucher, Elizabeth A. & Neubacher, Katrin & Carpenter-Song, Elizabeth A.
- 214-228 Perspectives of elementary school educators in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the US on disability, stigmatization and children's developing self Part 1: Defining the problem in cultural context
by Haight, Wendy & Kayama, Misa & Ku, May-Lee (Mary) & Cho, Minhae & Lee, Hee Yun
- 229-237 “I didn't want to be moved there”: Young women remembering their perceived sense of Agency in the Context of placement instability
by Hébert, Sophie T. & Lanctôt, Nadine & Turcotte, Mathilde
- 238-249 The added impact of parenting education in early childhood education programs: A meta-analysis
by Grindal, Todd & Bowne, Jocelyn Bonnes & Yoshikawa, Hirokazu & Schindler, Holly S. & Duncan, Greg J. & Magnuson, Katherine & Shonkoff, Jack P.
- 250-260 Neighborhood and parenting both matter: The role of neighborhood collective efficacy and maternal spanking in early behavior problems
by Ma, Julie
- 261-268 Improving child welfare services with family team meetings: A mixed methods analysis of caseworkers' perceived challenges
by Kim, Jangmin & Pierce, Barbara J. & Jaggers, Jeremiah W. & Imburgia, Teresa M. & Hall, James A.
- 269-275 “To be HIV positive is not the end of the world”: Resilience among perinatally infected HIV positive adolescents in Johannesburg
by Woollett, Nataly & Cluver, Lucie & Hatcher, Abigail M. & Brahmbhatt, Heena
- 276-283 Wellbeing of children and adolescents with special health care needs in the child welfare system
by Jaudes, Paula K. & Weil, Lindsey E.G. & Prior, Jennifer M. & Sharp, Douglas P & Holzberg, Mark & McClelland, Gary M.
- 284-292 Reunification of foster children: Factors associated with reunification outcomes in Flanders and the Netherlands
by Goemans, Anouk & Vanderfaeillie, Johan & Damen, Harm & Pijnenburg, Huub & Van Holen, Frank
- 293-301 “Parents need a village”: Caseworkers' perceptions of the challenges faced by single parents of system-involved youth
by Sattler, Leslie J. & Thomas, Kristie A.
- 302-308 The role of parental communication, child's wishes and child's gender in social workers' custody recommendations
by Nouman, Hani & Enosh, Guy & Niselbaum-Atzur, Pnina
- 309-314 Parent-adolescent relationship quality as a link in adolescent and maternal depression
by Withers, Mathew C. & Cooper, Ashley & Rayburn, Allison D. & McWey, Lenore M.
- 315-323 Effectiveness of ACT Raising Safe Kids Parenting Program in a developing country
by Altafim, Elisa Rachel Pisani & Pedro, Maria Eduarda André & Linhares, Maria Beatriz Martins
- 324-331 Future orientation climate in the school class: Relations to adolescent delinquency, heavy alcohol use, and internalizing problems
by Alm, Susanne & Låftman, Sara B.
- 332-339 Validation of the Chinese Version of the 12-Item Child and Youth Resilience Measure
by Mu, Guanglun Michael & Hu, Yang
- 340-348 Maternal incarceration and children's delinquent involvement: The role of sibling relationships
by Woodard, Tracey & Copp, Jennifer E.
- 349-356 Exploring the behavior of juveniles and young adults raised by custodial grandmothers
by Goulette, Natalie W. & Evans, Sara Z. & King, Dione
- 357-363 Recovery coaches and the stability of reunification for substance abusing families in child welfare
by Ryan, Joseph P. & Victor, Bryan G. & Moore, Andrew & Mowbray, Orion & Perron, Brian E.
- 364-368 Adolescent and family development: Autonomy and identity in the digital age
by Shifflet-Chila, Erica D. & Harold, Rena D. & Fitton, Victoria A. & Ahmedani, Brian K.
- 369-374 Nutritional status of foster children in the U.S.: Implications for cognitive and behavioral development
by Tooley, Ursula A. & Makhoul, Zeina & Fisher, Philip A.
- 375-382 Use of evidence-based interventions in child welfare: Do attitudes matter?
by Leathers, Sonya J. & Melka-Kaffer, Catherine & Spielfogel, Jill E. & Atkins, Marc S.
- 383-393 Delineating disproportionality and disparity of Asian-Canadian versus White-Canadian families in the child welfare system
by Lee, Barbara & Fuller-Thomson, Esme & Trocmé, Nico & Fallon, Barbara & Black, Tara
- 394-402 Violence exposure and bullying among African American adolescents: Examining the protective role of academic engagement
by Elsaesser, Caitlin & Hong, Jun Sung & Voisin, Dexter R.
- 403-418 Perspectives of elementary school educators in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the US on disability, stigmatization and children's developing self
by Kayama, Misa & Haight, Wendy & Ku, May Lee & Cho, Minhae & Lee, Hee Yun
- 419-427 Post-permanency discontinuity: A longitudinal examination of outcomes for foster youth after adoption or guardianship
by Rolock, Nancy & White, Kevin R.
2016, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-10 Cultivating youth voice through participation in a Foster youth advisory board: Perspectives of facilitators
by Havlicek, Judy & Lin, Ching-Hsuan & Braun, Michael T.
- 11-18 A multi-level analysis of individual and agency effects on implementation of family-centered practice in child welfare
by Ahn, Haksoon & Keyser, Daniel & Hayward-Everson, R. Anna
- 19-28 Residential care as a permanence option for young people needing longer-term care
by Thoburn, June
- 29-38 Parenting stress of grandparents and other kin as informal kinship caregivers: A mixed methods study
by Lee, Eunju & Clarkson-Hendrix, Michael & Lee, Yeonggeul
- 39-48 Race and risk behaviors: The mediating role of school bonding
by Yang, Jessica & Anyon, Yolanda
- 49-55 Factors influencing the development of psychiatric disorders in the victims of sexual abuse: A study on Turkish children
by Sari Gokten, Emel & Saday Duman, Nagihan
- 56-66 Comparing long-term placements for young children in care: Does placement type really matter?
by McSherry, Dominic & Fargas Malet, Montserrat & Weatherall, Kerrylee
- 67-81 Implementing group based parenting programs: A narrative review
by Olofsson, Viveca & Skoog, Therése & Tillfors, Maria
- 82-96 The impact of aging out of WIC on food security in households with children
by Arteaga, Irma & Heflin, Colleen & Gable, Sara
- 97-105 Behavioral health correlates of exposure to community violence among African-American adolescents in Chicago
by Voisin, Dexter R. & Patel, Sadiq & Hong, Jun Sung & Takahashi, Lois & Gaylord-Harden, Noni
- 106-115 Parent-provider relationship in home visiting interventions
by Saïas, Thomas & Lerner, Emilie & Greacen, Tim & Emer, Alessandra & Guédeney, Antoine & Dugravier, Romain & Tubach, Florence & Tereno, Susana & Guédeney, Nicole
- 116-126 Change over time in young mothers' engagement with a community-based doula home visiting program
by Wen, Xiaoli & Korfmacher, Jon & Hans, Sydney L.
- 127-135 Human trafficking of children in Illinois: Prevalence and characteristics
by Havlicek, Judy & Huston, Shannon & Boughton, Seth & Zhang, Saijun
- 136-142 Heterogeneous relationships between family private education spending and youth academic performance in Korea
by Han, Yoonsun & Lee, Seonglim
- 151-157 Cigarette, alcohol, and marijuana use among adolescents in foster family homes
by Zhan, Weihai & Smith, Susan R. & Warner, Lynette C. & North, Fred & Wilhelm, Sara
- 158-165 A confirmatory factor analysis of the evidence-based practice attitudes scale in child welfare
by Keyser, Daniel & Harrington, Donna & Ahn, Haksoon
- 166-173 Financial well-being in family-based foster care: Exploring variation in income supports for kin and non-kin caregivers in California
by Berrick, Jill Duerr & Boyd, Reiko
- 174-183 The framed right to participate in municipal youth councils and its educational impact
by Nir, Tal & Perry-Hazan, Lotem
- 184-192 “They know there is hope:” How migrant educators support migrant students and their families in navigating the public school system
by Free, Janese L. & Križ, Katrin
- 193-200 A review of school-based suicide prevention interventions in South Korea, 1995–2015
by Kong, Jung Won & Kim, Jung Woo
- 201-209 Educational background, high school stress, and academic success
by Morazes, Jennifer Lynne
- 210-218 Family preservation or child safety? Associations between child welfare workers' experience, position, and perspectives
by Fluke, John D. & Corwin, Tyler W. & Hollinshead, Dana M. & Maher, Erin J.
- 219-222 Young people's well-being and the economic crisis: How does parental unemployment and family wealth affect the downturn experience?
by Frasquilho, Diana & de Matos, Margarida Gaspar & Gaspar, Tânia & Caldas de Almeida, J.M.
- 223-232 Post-investigation service need and utilization among families at risk of maltreatment
by Simon, James David & Brooks, Devon
- 233-240 Violence against children who have left home, lived on the street and been domestic workers — A study of reintegrated children in Kagera Region, Tanzania
by Olsson, Jeanette
- 241-247 Self-reported and case file maltreatment: Relations to psychosocial outcomes for youth in foster care
by Cho, Bridget & Jackson, Yo
- 248-258 Growing with youth: A lifewide and lifelong perspective on youth-adult partnership in youth programs
by Akiva, Thomas & Petrokubi, Julie
- 259-267 Working with fathers of at-risk children: Insights from a qualitative process evaluation of an intensive group-based intervention
by Scourfield, Jonathan & Allely, Clare & Coffey, Amanda & Yates, Peter
- 268-274 Evolve Therapeutic Services: A 5-year outcome study of children and young people in out-of-home care with complex and extreme behavioural and mental health problems
by Klag, Stefanie & Fox, Tara & Martin, Graham & Eadie, Kathryn & Bergh, Warren & Keegan, Frank & Turner, Duncan & Raeburn, Narelle
2016, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-16 Child wellbeing assessment in child welfare: A review of four measures
by Rosanbalm, Katie D. & Snyder, Elizabeth H. & Lawrence, C. Nicole & Coleman, Kanisha & Frey, Joseph J. & van den Ende, Johanna B. & Dodge, Kenneth A.
- 17-23 Mothers' empowerment and father involvement in child health care in Bangladesh
by Murshid, Nadine Shaanta
- 24-33 Developing consistent and transparent kinship care policy and practice: State mandated, mediated, and independent care
by Berrick, Jill Duerr & Hernandez, Julia
- 34-43 Gender differences in psychosocial complexity for a cohort of adolescents attending youth-specific substance abuse services
by Mitchell, Penelope F. & Kutin, Jozica J. & Daley, Kathryn & Best, David & Bruun, Andrew J.
- 44-50 Foster care placement change: The role of family dynamics and household composition
by Waid, Jeffrey & Kothari, Brianne H. & Bank, Lew & McBeath, Bowen
- 51-58 Accidental burns in children under five years of age: The gendered burden of care and socio-economic deprivation
by Maharaj, Sharmilla & Sewpaul, Vishanthie
- 59-72 Temporal effects of distressed housing on early childhood risk factors and kindergarten readiness
by Coulton, Claudia J. & Richter, Francisca & Kim, Seok-Joo & Fischer, Robert & Cho, Youngmin
- 73-79 Suicide risk among urban children
by Joe, Sean & Banks, Andrae & Belue, Rhonda
- 80-91 Child welfare supervised children's participation in center-based early care and education
by Klein, Sacha & Merritt, Darcey H. & Snyder, Susan M.
- 92-99 ‘Quality’ contact post-separation/divorce: A review of the literature
by Holt, Stephanie
- 100-106 Young consumer identity in a restrictive school environment — Addictive substances, symbolic goods and consumer skills
by Autio, Minna & Lähteenmaa, Jaana & Holmberg, Ulrika & Kujala, Jukka
- 107-114 Case workers in family court: A therapeutic jurisprudence analysis
by Lens, Vicki & Katz, Colleen Cary & Suarez, Kimberly Spencer
- 115-124 The effectiveness of a parenting education program based on respected parents & respected children for mothers of preschool-aged children
by Doh, Hyun-Sim & Kim, Min-Jung & Shin, Nana & Song, Seung-Min & Lee, Woon Kyung & Kim, Soojee
- 125-131 Social support and interdependency in transition to adulthood from child welfare services
by Paulsen, Veronika & Berg, Berit
- 132-138 Residential group care workers' recognition of depression: Assessment of mental health literacy using clinical vignettes
by Winsor, Tahlia & McLean, Sara
- 146-153 Is prior parental criminal justice involvement associated with child maltreatment? A systematic review
by Austin, Anna
- 154-158 Mental health service utilization and time to care: A comparison of children in traditional foster care and children in kinship care
by Swanke, Jayme R. & Yampolskaya, Svetlana & Strozier, Anne & Armstrong, Mary I.
- 159-168 Practitioner views on the core functions of coaching in the implementation of an evidence-based intervention in child welfare
by Akin, Becci A.
- 169-177 Case management for child protection services: A multi-level evaluation study
by Busschers, Inge & van Vugt, E.S. & Stams, G.J.J.M.
- 178-186 Evaluating the effectiveness of combining Home-Start and Triple P parenting support in the Netherlands
by Smallegange, E.S. & Hermanns, J.M.A. & Oort, F.J.
- 187-192 Effects of psychological problems, emotional dysregulation, and self-esteem on problematic Internet use among Korean adolescents
by Chun, JongSerl
- 193-201 The relationship between school mobility and students in foster care earning a high school credential
by Clemens, Elysia V. & Lalonde, Trent L. & Sheesley, Alison Phillips
- 202-208 The impact of drop-in centres on the health of street boys in New Delhi: An interpretive descriptive study
by Nath, Ronita & Sword, Wendy & Georgiades, Kathy & Raina, Parminder & Shannon, Harry
2016, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-10 “It's really overwhelming”: Parent and service provider perspectives of parents aging out of foster care
by Radey, Melissa & Schelbe, Lisa & McWey, Lenore M. & Holtrop, Kendal & Canto, Angela I.
- 11-19 Serious juvenile offenders who have experienced emerging adulthood: Substance use and recidivism
by Denney, Andrew S. & Connor, David Patrick
- 20-26 Predictors of basic needs and supervisory neglect: Evidence from the Illinois Families Study
by Yang, Mi-Youn & Maguire-Jack, Kathryn
- 27-31 Morbid obesity and use of second generation antipsychotics among adolescents in foster care: Evidence from Medicaid
by Allaire, Benjamin T. & Raghavan, Ramesh & Brown, Derek S.
- 32-42 Social support, family competence, and informal kinship caregiver parenting stress: The mediating and moderating effects of family resources
by Gleeson, James P. & Hsieh, Chang-ming & Cryer-Coupet, Qiana
- 43-49 In between formal and informal: Staff and youth relationships in care and after leaving care
by Sulimani-Aidan, Yafit
- 50-56 A study of performance indicators and Ofsted ratings in English child protection services
by Hood, Rick & Grant, Robert & Jones, Ray & Goldacre, Allie
- 57-66 Family formation: A positive outcome for vulnerable young women?
by Ben-David, Vered & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Bright, Charlotte & Drake, Brett
- 67-75 Forensic evaluations of drug endangered children: “My house caught on fire; my cat jumped out the window”
by Shukla, Rashi K. & Bell, Kathy & Maier, Elizabeth A. & Newton, David C.
- 76-83 School enrolment following multisystemic treatment: A register-based examination among youth with severe behavioural problems
by Dæhlen, Marianne & Madsen, Christian
- 84-94 From foster care to juvenile justice: Exploring characteristics of youth in three cities
by Cutuli, J.J. & Goerge, Robert M. & Coulton, Claudia & Schretzman, Maryanne & Crampton, David & Charvat, Benjamin J. & Lalich, Nina & Raithel, JessicaA. & Gacitua, Cristobal & Lee, Eun Lye
- 95-104 Behavior problems and children's academic achievement: A test of growth-curve models with gender and racial differences
by Kremer, Kristen P. & Flower, Andrea & Huang, Jin & Vaughn, Michael G.
- 105-113 Children's participation in national policymaking: “You're so adorable, adorable, adorable! I'm speechless; so much fun!”
by Perry-Hazan, Lotem
- 114-122 Exploring wellbeing and agency among urban youth through photovoice
by Rose, Theda & Shdaimah, Corey & de Tablan, Dante & Sharpe, Tanya L.
- 123-132 What's so different about differential response? A multilevel and longitudinal analysis of child neglect investigations
by Janczewski, Colleen E. & Mersky, Joshua P.
- 133-141 An empirical test of a model of academic expectations among youth in residential care
by Melkman, Eran & Refaeli, Tehila & Benbenishty, Rami
- 142-151 Foster and adoptive parent training: A process and outcome investigation of the preservice PRIDE program
by Nash, Jordanna J. & Flynn, Robert J.
- 152-160 Pathways to permanence in England and Norway: A critical analysis of documents and data
by Skivenes, Marit & Thoburn, June
- 161-167 A predictive model of adolescent persistence in counseling
by Holm, Jessica M. & Barrio Minton, Casey A.
- 168-176 Predictors of adverse gambling related consequences among adolescent boys
by Ricijas, Neven & Dodig Hundric, Dora & Huic, Aleksandra
- 177-183 Foster children's views of their birth parents: A review of the literature
by Baker, Amy J.L. & Creegan, Alyssa & Quinones, Alexa & Rozelle, Laura
- 184-190 Factors affecting adoption in Wales: Predictors of variation in time between entry to care and adoptive placement
by Anthony, Rebecca & Meakings, Sarah & Doughty, Julie & Ottaway, Heather & Holland, Sally & Shelton, Katherine H.
- 191-197 Running away from child welfare placements: Justice system entry risk
by Sarri, Rosemary C. & Stoffregen, Elizabeth & Ryan, Joseph P.
- 198-202 Characteristics of cases submitted to a statewide system of child abuse experts
by Girardet, Rebecca & Lahoti, Sheela & Bolton, Kelly & Kellogg, Nancy
- 203-211 Interpersonal trauma and associated psychopathology in girls and boys living in residential care
by Fischer, Sophia & Dölitzsch, Claudia & Schmeck, Klaus & Fegert, Jörg M. & Schmid, Marc
- 212-219 Understanding and responding to chronic neglect: A mixed methods case record examination
by Semanchin Jones, Annette & Logan-Greene, Patricia
- 220-229 Healthcare providers' perspectives on parental health literacy and child health outcomes among Southeast Asian American immigrants and refugees
by Khuu, Belle P. & Lee, Hee Y. & Zhou, Anne Q. & Shin, Jihee & Lee, Richard M.
- 230-237 The impact of para-professional social workers and community health care workers in Côte d'Ivoire: Contributions to the protection and social support of vulnerable children in a resource poor country
by Muriuki, Andrew M. & Moss, Tamarah
- 238-246 Effectiveness of a group-based academic tutoring program for children in foster care: A randomized controlled trial
by Harper, Julie & Schmidt, Fred
- 247-253 Maternal victimization and child trauma: The mediating role of mothers' affect
by Fusco, Rachel A. & Jung, Nahri & Newhill, Christina E.
- 254-262 Case file coding of child maltreatment: Methods, challenges, and innovations in a longitudinal project of youth in foster care
by Huffhines, Lindsay & Tunno, Angela M. & Cho, Bridget & Hambrick, Erin P. & Campos, Ilse & Lichty, Brittany & Jackson, Yo
- 263-269 Childhood cancer survivors' experiences in school re-entry in South Korea: Focusing on academic problems and peer victimization
by Yi, Jaehee & Kim, Min Ah & Hong, Jun Sung & Akter, Jesmin
- 270-276 The role of parental involvement in trajectories of aggression in children from 24months to Pre-Kindergarten using growth curve models
by Yingling, Marissa E. & Bell, Bethany A.
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-8 Parents' perceptions of juvenile probation: Relationship and interaction with juvenile probation officers, parent strategies, and youth's compliance on probation
by Vidal, Sarah & Woolard, Jennifer
- 9-17 Psychotropic medications in child welfare: From federal mandate to direct care
by Barnett, Erin R. & Butcher, Rebecca L. & Neubacher, Katrin & Jankowski, Mary K. & Daviss, William B. & Carluzzo, Kathleen L. & Ungarelli, Erica G. & Yackley, Cathleen R.
- 18-27 National profile of Latino/Latina children reported to the child welfare system for sexual abuse
by Graham, Laurie M. & Lanier, Paul & Johnson-Motoyama, Michelle
- 28-34 Pathways from neighborhood to neglect: The mediating effects of social support and parenting stress
by Maguire-Jack, Kathryn & Wang, Xiafei
- 35-44 A multidimensional approach to child poverty in Taiwan
by Leu, Chao-Hsien & Chen, Ke-Mei & Chen, Hsiu-Hui
- 45-55 Downward spiral: The impact of out-of-home placement on paternal welfare dependency
by Fallesen, Peter
- 56-61 Aggressive behaviors among Korean children in out-of-home care: The role of placement characteristics
by Kim, Soyoun & Chun, JongSerl
- 62-66 Prevalence of parental alienation drawn from a representative poll
by Harman, Jennifer J. & Leder-Elder, Sadie & Biringen, Zeynep
- 67-75 Education loans and wealth building among young adults
by Zhan, Min & Xiang, Xiaoling & Elliott, William
- 76-84 Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR) needs assessment of parenting support programs for fathers
by Lee, Shawna J. & Hoffman, Gregory & Harris, Donna
- 85-93 Neighborhood poverty and children's food insecurity
by Morrissey, Taryn W. & Oellerich, Don & Meade, Erica & Simms, Jeffrey & Stock, Ann
- 94-100 Substance-abusing parents and their children in termination of parental rights cases in Israel
by Ben-David, Vered
- 101-108 Context matters: The state of racial disparities in mental health services among youth reported to child welfare in 1999 and 2009
by Garcia, Antonio R. & Kim, Minseop & DeNard, Christina
- 109-116 Self-esteem: A mediator between peer relationships and behaviors of adolescents in foster care
by Thompson, Heather M. & Wojciak, Armeda Stevenson & Cooley, Morgan E.
- 117-122 The link between male employment and child maltreatment in the U.S., 2000–2012
by Cherry, Robert & Wang, Chun
- 123-130 Good kids with ties to “deviant” peers: network strategies used by African American and Latino young men in violent neighborhoods
by Patton, Desmond U. & Roth, Benjamin J.
- 131-143 Factors affecting post-permanency adjustment for children in adoption or guardianship placements: An ecological systems analysis
by Liao, Minli
- 144-153 Institutional care in India: Investigating processes for social reintegration
by Dutta, Satarupa
- 154-160 Why should they live more with one of us when they are children to us both?
by Fransson, Emma & Sarkadi, Anna & Hjern, Anders & Bergström, Malin
- 161-169 Caregiver perceptions of children in their care and motivations for the care work in children's homes in Ghana: Children of God or children of white men?
by Darkwah, Ernest & Daniel, Marguerite & Asumeng, Maxwell
- 170-179 Does changing mandated reporting laws improve child maltreatment reporting in large U.S. counties?
by Palusci, Vincent J. & Vandervort, Frank E. & Lewis, Jessica M.
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-8 Effects of a book gifting programme on literacy outcomes for foster children: A randomised controlled trial evaluation of the Letterbox Club in Northern Ireland
by Mooney, Jennifer & Winter, Karen & Connolly, Paul
- 9-16 Young people with HIV attending a transition clinic in Kampala, Uganda: An exploratory study of social context, illness trajectories, and pathways to HIV testing and treatment
by Siu, Godfrey E. & Kennedy, Caitlin E. & Bakeera-Kitaka, Sabrina
- 17-25 The development and evaluation of a natural helpers' training program to increase the engagement of urban, Latina/o families in parent-child interaction therapy
by Barnett, Miya L. & Davis, Eileen M. & Callejas, Linda M. & White, Jacob V. & Acevedo-Polakovich, Ignacio D. & Niec, Larissa N. & Jent, Jason F.
- 26-31 Not too late: Effects of a diligent recruitment program for hard to place youth
by Feldman, Sara Wolf & Price, Kerry Monahan & Ruppel, Joanne
- 32-41 Foster care, geographic neighborhood change, and the risk of delinquency
by Huang, Hui & Ryan, Joseph P. & Rhoden, Michelle-Ann
- 42-50 Carer perspectives of factors affecting placement trajectories of children in out-of-home care
by Withington, Tania & Burton, Judith & Lonne, Bob & Eviers, Areana
- 51-61 The landscape of UK child protection research between 2010 and 2014: Disciplines, topics, and types of maltreatment
by Soliman, Francesca & Mackay, Kirsteen & Clayton, Estelle & Gadda, Andressa & Jones, Christine & Anderson, Anna & Jones, Derek & Taylor, Julie
- 62-69 A traumatised and traumatising system: Professionals' experiences in meeting the mental health needs of young people in the care and youth justice systems in Ireland
by McElvaney, Rosaleen & Tatlow-Golden, Mimi
- 70-77 Understanding the diverging paths of stayers and leavers: An examination of factors predicting worker retention
by Benton, Amy D.
- 78-85 An evaluation of the Crossover Youth Practice Model (CYPM): Recidivism outcomes for maltreated youth involved in the juvenile justice system
by Haight, Wendy & Bidwell, Laurel & Choi, Won Seok & Cho, Minhae
- 86-93 Heterogeneity among adolescent mothers and home visiting program outcomes
by Mistry, Jayanthi & Easterbrooks, M. Ann & Fauth, Rebecca C. & Raskin, Maryna & Jacobs, Francine & Goldberg, Jessica
- 94-103 Assessing safety culture in child welfare: Evidence from Tennessee
by Vogus, Timothy J. & Cull, Michael J. & Hengelbrok, Noel E. & Modell, Scott J. & Epstein, Richard A.
- 104-111 Child care assistance and nonstandard work schedules
by Rachidi, Angela
- 112-119 Camp experiences in the lives of adolescents with serious illnesses
by Gillard, Ann & Allsop, Jared
- 120-126 Abused women and the threat of parental alienation: Shelter workers' perspectives
by Lapierre, Simon & Côté, Isabelle
- 127-139 Child support compliance during economic downturns
by Mincy, Ronald B. & Miller, Daniel P. & De la Cruz Toledo, Elia
- 140-147 Youth councils in municipal government: Examination of activities, impact and barriers
by Collins, Mary Elizabeth & Augsberger, Astraea & Gecker, Whitney
- 148-155 Child welfare caseworkers' perspectives on the challenges of addressing mental health problems in early childhood
by Hoffman, Jill A. & Bunger, Alicia C. & Robertson, Hillary A. & Cao, Yiwen & West, Kristopher Y.
- 156-165 Decreasing risk factors for later alcohol use and antisocial behaviors in children in foster care by increasing early promotive factors
by Pears, Katherine C. & Kim, Hyoun K. & Fisher, Philip A.
- 166-174 Racial disparities in education debt burden among low- and moderate-income households
by Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Perantie, Dana C. & Taylor, Samuel H. & Guo, Shenyang & Raghavan, Ramesh