2017, Volume 358, Issue C
- 1-9 Common quandaries and their practical solutions in Bayesian network modeling
by Marcot, Bruce G.
- 10-18 Estimating humpback whale abundance using hierarchical distance sampling
by Pavanato, Heloise J. & Wedekin, Leonardo L. & Guilherme-Silveira, Fernando R. & Engel, Márcia H. & Kinas, Paul G.
- 19-24 Ecological utility theory: Solving a series convergence issue
by Kazanci, C. & Adams, M.R.
- 25-39 An agent-based model to evaluate recovery times and monitoring strategies to increase accuracy of sea turtle population assessments
by Piacenza, Susan E. & Richards, Paul M. & Heppell, Selina S.
- 40-49 Assessment of fishery management by using a fishery simulator for bottom otter trawling in Ise Bay
by Tabeta, Shigeru & Suzuki, Shota & Nakamura, Kenta
- 50-58 The design of nature reserves in the face of habitat loss
by Liu, Haoqi & Li, Weide & Lv, Guanghui
2017, Volume 357, Issue C
- 1-13 Constraining uncertainty and process-representation in an algal community lake model using high frequency in-lake observations
by Page, Trevor & Smith, Paul J. & Beven, Keith J. & Jones, Ian D. & Elliott, J. Alex & Maberly, Stephen C. & Mackay, Eleanor B. & De Ville, Mitzi & Feuchtmayr, Heidrun
- 14-22 An improved Ensemble Kalman Filter for optimizing parameters in a coupled phosphorus model for lowland polders in Lake Taihu Basin, China
by Huang, Jiacong & Gao, Junfeng
- 23-34 Two examples of application of ecological modeling to agricultural production: Extensive livestock farming and overyielding in grassland mixtures
by Fort, Hugo & Dieguez, Francisco & Halty, Virginia & Lima, Juan Manuel Soares
- 35-46 A spatial simulation model to explore the long-term dynamics of podocarp-tawa forest fragments, northern New Zealand
by Morales, Narkis S. & Perry, George L.W.
- 47-54 Analysis of nitrogen metabolism processes and a description of structure characteristics
by Zhang, Yan & Lu, Hanjing & Zhang, Xiaolin
- 55-57 Validation of a functional-structural tree model using terrestrial Lidar data
by Beyer, Robert & Bayer, Dominik & Letort, Véronique & Pretzsch, Hans & Cournède, Paul-Henry
2017, Volume 356, Issue C
- 1-13 Modeling of natural and social capital on farms: Toward useable integration
by Kenny, Daniel C.
- 14-24 Hydrological niche segregation of plant functional traits in an individual-based model
by Herberich, Maximiliane Marion & Gayler, Sebastian & Anand, Madhur & Tielbörger, Katja
- 25-37 Comparative study of food webs from two different time periods of Hooghly Matla estuarine system, India through network analysis
by Rakshit, Nabyendu & Banerjee, Arnab & Mukherjee, Joyita & Chakrabarty, Moitreyee & Borrett, Stuart R. & Ray, Santanu
- 38-47 Marine phytoplankton biomass responses to typhoon events in the South China Sea based on physical-biogeochemical model
by Pan, Gang & Chai, Fei & Tang, DanLing & Wang, Dongxiao
- 48-58 A modeling approach for a cascade of reservoirs in the Juquiá-Guaçu River (Atlantic Forest, Brazil)
by Cunha-Santino, Marcela B. & Fushita, Ângela T. & Bianchini, Irineu
- 59-72 Simulating individual-based movement in dynamic environments
by Watkins, Katherine Shepard & Rose, Kenneth A.
- 73-90 Modeling terrestrial ecosystem productivity of an estuarine ecosystem in the Sundarban Biosphere Region, India using seven ecosystem models
by Sannigrahi, Srikanta
- 91-103 A quantitative synthesis of the movement concepts used within species distribution modelling
by Holloway, Paul & Miller, Jennifer A.
- 104-116 Integrating age structured and landscape resistance models to disentangle invasion dynamics of a pond-breeding anuran
by Vimercati, Giovanni & Hui, Cang & Davies, Sarah J. & Measey, G. John
- 117-126 Crown plasticity in Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris L.) as a strategy of adaptation to competition and environmental factors
by Uria-Diez, Jaime & Pommerening, Arne
- 127-140 An integrated ecohydrological modeling approach to exploring the dynamic interaction between groundwater and phreatophytes
by Li, Xi & Zheng, Yi & Sun, Zan & Tian, Yong & Zheng, Chunmiao & Liu, Jie & Liu, Shaomin & Xu, Ziwei
- 141-150 Managing stand density to enhance the adaptability of Scots pine stands to climate change: A modelling approach
by Ameztegui, Aitor & Cabon, Antoine & De Cáceres, Miquel & Coll, Lluís
- 151-161 Scaled-dependence and seasonal variations of carbon cycle through development of an advanced eco-hydrologic and biogeochemical coupling model
by Nakayama, Tadanobu
- 162-172 Development of a bioenergetic model for estimating energy requirements and prey biomass consumption of the bottlenose dolphin Tursiops truncatus
by Bejarano, Adriana C. & Wells, Randall S. & Costa, Daniel P.
2017, Volume 355, Issue C
- 1-11 Flexible von Bertalanffy growth models incorporating Bayesian splines
by Chambers, Mark S. & Sidhu, Leesa A. & O’Neill, Ben & Sibanda, Nokuthaba
- 12-17 Assessing the value of natural capital in marine protected areas: A biophysical and trophodynamic environmental accounting model
by Vassallo, P. & Paoli, C. & Buonocore, E. & Franzese, P.P. & Russo, G.F. & Povero, P.
- 18-23 Trophic cascade direction and flow determine network flow stability
by Canning, A.D. & Death, R.G.
- 24-38 Linking models across scales to assess the viability and restoration potential of a threatened population of steelhead (Oncorhynchus mykiss) in the Middle Fork John Day River, Oregon, USA
by McHugh, Peter A. & Saunders, W. Carl & Bouwes, Nicolaas & Wall, C. Eric & Bangen, Sara & Wheaton, Joseph M. & Nahorniak, Matthew & Ruzycki, James R. & Tattam, Ian A. & Jordan, Chris E.
- 39-48 An ecosystem model for evaluating the effects of introduced Pacific salmon on contaminant burdens of stream-resident fish
by McGill, Lillian M. & Gerig, Brandon S. & Chaloner, Dominic T. & Lamberti, Gary A.
- 49-63 An Atlantis model of the southern Benguela upwelling system: Validation, sensitivity analysis and insights into ecosystem functioning
by Ortega-Cisneros, Kelly & Cochrane, Kevern & Fulton, Elizabeth A.
- 64-69 A supplementary tool to existing approaches for assessing ecosystem community structure
by Hopton, Matthew E. & Karunanithi, Arunprakash T. & Garmestani, Ahjond S. & White, Denis & Choate, Jerry R. & Cabezas, Heriberto
- 70-83 Exploring the analytical consequences of ecological subjects unwittingly neglected by the mainstream of evolutionary thought
by Rodríguez, Ricardo A. & Duncan, Janelle M. & Vanni, Michael J. & Melkikh, Alexey V. & Delgado, Juan D. & Riera, Rodrigo & Herrera, Ada M. & Camarena, Tomás & Quirós, Ángel & Fernández-Palacios, José M. & Miranda, Jezahel V. & Perdomo, María E. & Fernández-Rodríguez, María J. & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Antonia & Otto, Rüdiger & Escudero, Carlos G. & Navarro-Cerrillo, Rafael M. & González, María J.
- 84-96 Evaluation of modeled global vegetation carbon dynamics: Analysis based on global carbon flux and above-ground biomass data
by Xue, Bao-Lin & Guo, Qinghua & Hu, Tianyu & Wang, Guoqiang & Wang, Yongcai & Tao, Shengli & Su, Yanjun & Liu, Jin & Zhao, Xiaoqian
- 97-104 Simulating soil organic carbon changes across toposequences under dryland agriculture using CQESTR
by Gollany, Hero T. & Elnaggar, Abdelhamid A.
- 105-115 Analyzing the spatial pattern of carbon metabolism and its response to change of urban form
by Xia, Linlin & Zhang, Yan & Sun, Xiaoxi & Li, Jinjian
- 116-125 Accounting for false mortality in telemetry tag applications
by Bird, Tomas & Lyon, Jarod & Wotherspoon, Simon & King, Ruth & McCarthy, Michael
2017, Volume 354, Issue C
- 1-10 Integrating remote sensing, GIS and dynamic models for landscape-level simulation of forest insect disturbance
by Liang, Lu & Li, Xuecao & Huang, Yanbo & Qin, Yuchu & Huang, Huabing
- 11-19 Effects of species prevalence on the performance of predictive models
by Sor, Ratha & Park, Young-Seuk & Boets, Pieter & Goethals, Peter L.M. & Lek, Sovan
- 20-25 Intertidal seagrass models: Insights towards the development and implementation of a desiccation module
by Azevedo, Ana & Lillebø, Ana Isabel & Lencart e Silva, João & Dias, João Miguel
- 26-36 Foraging as the landscape grip for population dynamics—A mechanistic model applied to crop protection
by Bourhis, Yoann & Poggi, Sylvain & Mammeri, Youcef & Le Cointe, Ronan & Cortesero, Anne-Marie & Parisey, Nicolas
- 37-48 Achieving multiple goals via voluntary efforts and motivation asymmetry
by Bindewald, Eckart & Atallah, Shady S.
- 49-61 Wetland-tree growth responses to hydrologic variability derived from development and optimization of a non-linear radial growth model
by Allen, Scott T. & Keim, Richard F.
- 62-71 Modelling heavy metals transformation in vertical flow constructed wetlands
by Mohammed, A. & Babatunde, A.O.
- 72-87 Underwater acoustic impacts of shipping management measures: Results from a social-ecological model of boat and whale movements in the St. Lawrence River Estuary (Canada)
by Chion, Clément & Lagrois, Dominic & Dupras, Jérôme & Turgeon, Samuel & McQuinn, Ian H. & Michaud, Robert & Ménard, Nadia & Parrott, Lael
- 88-103 Advances in crop insect modelling methods—Towards a whole system approach
by Tonnang, Henri E.Z. & Hervé, Bisseleua D.B. & Biber-Freudenberger, Lisa & Salifu, Daisy & Subramanian, Sevgan & Ngowi, Valentine B. & Guimapi, Ritter Y.A. & Anani, Bruce & Kakmeni, Francois M.M. & Affognon, Hippolyte & Niassy, Saliou & Landmann, Tobias & Ndjomatchoua, Frank T. & Pedro, Sansao A. & Johansson, Tino & Tanga, Chrysantus M. & Nana, Paulin & Fiaboe, Komi M. & Mohamed, Samira F. & Maniania, Nguya K. & Nedorezov, Lev V. & Ekesi, Sunday & Borgemeister, Christian
- 104-114 An integrated ecological modeling system for assessing impacts of multiple stressors on stream and riverine ecosystem services within river basins
by Johnston, John M. & Barber, M. Craig & Wolfe, Kurt & Galvin, Mike & Cyterski, Mike & Parmar, Rajbir
- 115-122 Continuous dispersal in a model of predator–prey-subsidy population dynamics
by Bassett, Alastair & Krause, Andrew L. & Van Gorder, Robert A.
- 123-139 Energetic behavioural-strategy prioritization of Clark’s nutcrackers in whitebark pine communities: An agent-based modeling approach
by McLane, Adam J. & Semeniuk, Christina & McDermid, Gregory J. & Tomback, Diana F. & Lorenz, Teresa & Marceau, Danielle
- 140-171 An improved simulation model to describe the temperature-dependent population dynamics of the grain aphid, Sitobion avenae
by Duffy, Catriona & Fealy, Rowan & Fealy, Reamonn M.
- 172-175 Milking spherical cows—Yet another facet of model complexity
by Mateus, M.
2017, Volume 353, Issue C
- 5-16 Sensitivity of Korean fir (Abies koreana Wils.), a threatened climate relict species, to increasing temperature at an island subalpine area
by Koo, Kyung Ah & Kong, Woo-Seok & Park, Seon Uk & Lee, Joon Ho & Kim, Jaeuk & Jung, Huicheul
- 17-27 Potential climate change effects on tree distributions in the Korean Peninsula: Understanding model & climate uncertainties
by Koo, Kyung Ah & Park, Seon Uk & Kong, Woo-Seok & Hong, Seungbum & Jang, Inyoung & Seo, Changwan
- 28-36 Effects of human disturbance on vegetation, prey and Amur tigers in Hunchun Nature Reserve, China
by Li, Zhilin & Kang, Aili & Gu, Jiayin & Xue, Yangang & Ren, Yi & Zhu, Zhiwen & Liu, Peiqi & Ma, Jianzhang & Jiang, Guangshun
- 37-46 Correlating habitat suitability with landscape connectivity: A case study of Sichuan golden monkey in China
by Liu, Fang & McShea, William J. & Li, Diqiang
- 47-53 Habitat preference of the Yangtze finless porpoise in a minimally disturbed environment
by Mei, Zhigang & Chen, Mao & Li, Yongtao & Huang, Shiang-Lin & Haung, Jie & Han, Yi & Zhu, Binting & Li, Chunsheng & Wang, Kexiong & Wang, Ding
- 54-62 Spatially explicit model applied to pine wilt disease dispersal based on host plant infestation
by Nguyen, Tuyen Van & Park, Young-Seuk & Jeoung, Chang-Sik & Choi, Won-Il & Kim, Yong-Kuk & Jung, Il-Hyo & Shigesada, Nanako & Kawasaki, Kohkichi & Takasu, Fugo & Chon, Tae-Soo
- 63-76 Evaluation of river habitat integrity based on benthic macroinvertebrate-based multi-metric model
by Shi, Xuan & Liu, Jingling & You, Xiaoguang & Bao, Kun & Meng, Bo & Chen, Bin
- 77-85 A process-based water balance model for semi-arid ecosystems: A case study of psammophytic ecosystems in Mu Us Sandland, Inner Mongolia, China
by Huang, Yongmei & Yu, Xiaona & Li, Engui & Chen, Huiying & Li, Liu & Wu, Xiuchen & Li, Xiaoyan
- 86-94 Land use/cover change and regional climate change in an arid grassland ecosystem of Inner Mongolia, China
by Li, Zhouyuan & Wu, Wenzhao & Liu, Xuehua & Fath, Brian D. & Sun, Hailian & Liu, Xinchao & Xiao, Xinru & Cao, Jun
- 95-106 Wetland mapping by fusing fine spatial and hyperspectral resolution images
by Chen, Bin & Chen, Lifan & Lu, Ming & Xu, Bing
- 107-116 Simulating the spatial dynamics of urban growth with an integrated modeling approach: A case study of Foshan, China
by Han, Yu & Jia, Haifeng
- 117-128 Sensitivity of terrestrial water and carbon fluxes to climate variability in semi-humid basins of Haihe River, China
by Mo, X. & Liu, S. & Hu, S. & Xia, J. & Shen, Y.
- 129-138 Ecosystem Services and landscape change associated with plantation expansion in a tropical rainforest region of Southwest China
by Liu, Shiliang & Yin, Yijie & Liu, Xuehua & Cheng, Fangyan & Yang, Juejie & Li, Junran & Dong, Shikui & Zhu, Annah
- 139-149 Assessing the ecological benefits of aggregate LID-BMPs through modelling
by Mao, Xuhui & Jia, Haifeng & Yu, Shaw L.
- 150-157 Dynamic forecasting of agricultural water footprint based on Markov Chain-a case study of the Heihe River Basin
by Feng, Le & Chen, Bin & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Ahmad, Bashir
- 158-166 Ecological zoning for regional sustainable development using an integrated modeling approach in the Bohai Rim, China
by Liu, Xuehua & Liu, Lin & Peng, Yu
- 167-173 Modeling approach to evaluation of environmental impacts on river water quality: A case study with Galing River, Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
by Lee, Ingyu & Hwang, Hyundong & Lee, Jungwoo & Yu, Nayoung & Yun, Jinhuck & Kim, Hyunook
2017, Volume 352, Issue C
- 1-18 Predicting shifts in large herbivore distributions under climate change and management using a spatially-explicit ecosystem model
by Fullman, Timothy J. & Bunting, Erin L. & Kiker, Gregory A. & Southworth, Jane
- 19-30 Can individual variation in phenotypic plasticity enhance population viability?
by Maldonado-Chaparro, Adriana A. & Read, Dwight W. & Blumstein, Daniel T.
- 31-39 Modeling birch seed supply and seedling establishment during forest regeneration
by Holmström, Emma & Karlsson, Matts & Nilsson, Urban
- 40-53 Predicting the impacts of Mississippi River diversions and sea-level rise on spatial patterns of eastern oyster growth rate and production
by Wang, Hongqing & Chen, Qin & La Peyre, Megan K. & Hu, Kelin & La Peyre, Jerome F.
- 54-57 Biodiversity trajectories and the time needed to achieve no net loss through averted-loss biodiversity offsets
by Buschke, Falko T.
- 58-76 MOSES – A tree growth simulator for modelling stand response in Central Europe
by Thurnher, Christopher & Klopf, Mario & Hasenauer, Hubert
- 77-89 Aggregation of incomplete food web data may help to suggest sampling strategies
by Patonai, Katalin & Jordán, Ferenc
- 90-107 Model sensitivity to spatial resolution and explicit light representation for simulation of boreal forests in complex terrain
by Brazhnik, Ksenia & Shugart, H.H.
- 108-112 Automated feature selection for a machine learning approach toward modeling a mosquito distribution
by Wieland, Ralf & Kerkow, Antje & Früh, Linus & Kampen, Helge & Walther, Doreen
- 113-127 Modeling Boran cattle populations under climate change and varying carrying capacity
by Tuffa, Samuel & Treydte, Anna C.
- 128-138 Temperature-dependent regulation of induction into secondary dormancy of Polygonum aviculare L. seeds: A quantitative analysis
by Malavert, Cristian & Batlla, Diego & Benech-Arnold, Roberto L.
- 139-151 Predicting the effects of manual crayfish removal on California newt persistence in Santa Monica Mountain streams
by Milligan, William R. & Jones, Marjorie T. & Kats, Lee B. & Lucas, Timothy A. & Davis, Courtney L.
2017, Volume 351, Issue C
- 1-13 Modelling and analyzing the water and carbon dynamics of Mediterranean macchia by the use of ground and remote sensing data
by Maselli, F. & Vaccari, F.P. & Chiesi, M. & Romanelli, S. & D’Acqui, L.P.
- 14-23 Modeling bumble bee population dynamics with delay differential equations
by Banks, H.T. & Banks, J.E. & Bommarco, Riccardo & Laubmeier, A.N. & Myers, N.J. & Rundlöf, Maj & Tillman, Kristen
- 24-35 Process-based simulation of prairie growth
by Zilverberg, Cody J. & Williams, Jimmy & Jones, Curtis & Harmoney, Keith & Angerer, Jay & Metz, Loretta J. & Fox, William
- 36-50 An agent-based bioenergetics model for predicting impacts of environmental change on a top marine predator, the Weddell seal
by Beltran, Roxanne S. & Testa, J. Ward & Burns, Jennifer M.
- 51-62 Ecological network analysis of energy metabolism in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei (Jing-Jin-Ji) urban agglomeration
by Zhang, Yan & Li, Yanxian & Zheng, Hongmei
- 63-76 Influence of agricultural activities in the structure and metabolic functionality of paramo soil samples in Colombia studied using a metagenomics analysis in dynamic state
by Alvarez-Yela, Astrid Catalina & Alvarez-Silva, María Camila & Restrepo, Silvia & Husserl, Johana & Zambrano, María Mercedes & Danies, Giovanna & Gómez, Jorge M. & González Barrios, Andrés Fernando
- 77-86 Time to fly: A comparison of marginal value theorem approximations in an agent-based model of foraging waterfowl
by Miller, Matt L. & Ringelman, Kevin M. & Eadie, John M. & Schank, Jeffrey C.
- 87-95 Water availability shifts the optimal temperatures for seed germination: A modelling approach
by Mesgaran, Mohsen B. & Onofri, Andrea & Mashhadi, Hamid R. & Cousens, Roger D.
- 96-108 Time-delayed biodiversity feedbacks and the sustainability of social-ecological systems
by Lafuite, A.-S. & Loreau, M.
- 109-128 Validation and application of a forest gap model to the southern Rocky Mountains
by Foster, Adrianna C. & Shuman, Jacquelyn K. & Shugart, Herman H. & Dwire, Kathleen A. & Fornwalt, Paula J. & Sibold, Jason & Negron, Jose
- 129-139 A sensitivity and uncertainty analysis of a continental-scale water quality model of pathogen pollution in African rivers
by Reder, Klara & Alcamo, Joseph & Flörke, Martina
2017, Volume 350, Issue C
- 1-10 A new temporal–spatial dynamics method of simulating land-use change
by Liu, Dongya & Zheng, Xinqi & Zhang, Chunxiao & Wang, Hongbin
- 11-29 Simulating ungulate herbivory across forest landscapes: A browsing extension for LANDIS-II
by De Jager, Nathan R. & Drohan, Patrick J. & Miranda, Brian M. & Sturtevant, Brian R. & Stout, Susan L. & Royo, Alejandro A. & Gustafson, Eric J. & Romanski, Mark C.
- 30-41 Spatial simulation: A spatial perspective on individual-based ecology—a review
by Wallentin, Gudrun
- 42-54 The effects of global dimming on the wheat crop grown in the Yangtze Basin of China simulated by SUCROS_LL, a process-based model
by Gu, Yunqian & Li, Gang & Sun, Yutong & Luo, Weihong & Liu, Xue & Zhang, Wei & Qi, Chunjie & Zhao, Yang & Tang, Kailei & Zhang, Yan & Shao, Liping & Xiong, Yan & Si, Chuanfei & Zhao, Chunjiang
- 55-68 An improved Biome-BGC model for estimating net primary productivity of alpine meadow on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
by Sun, Qingling & Li, Baolin & Zhang, Tao & Yuan, Yecheng & Gao, Xizhang & Ge, Jinsong & Li, Fei & Zhang, Zhijun
- 69-78 An individual-based model of forest volatile organic compound emissions—UVAFME-VOC v1.0
by Wang, Bin & Shugart, Herman H. & Lerdau, Manuel T.
- 79-86 Quantifying the bias in density estimated from distance sampling and camera trapping of unmarked individuals
by Chauvenet, Alienor L.M. & Gill, Robin M.A. & Smith, Graham C. & Ward, Alastair I. & Massei, Giovanna
- 87-99 The effects of invasive pests and pathogens on strategies for forest diversification
by Macpherson, Morag F. & Kleczkowski, Adam & Healey, John R. & Quine, Christopher P. & Hanley, Nick
- 100-108 Dynamics of leprosy in nine-banded armadillos: Net reproductive number and effects on host population dynamics
by Oli, Madan K. & Loughry, W.J. & Caswell, Hal & Perez-Heydrich, Carolina & McDonough, Colleen M. & Truman, Richard W.
2017, Volume 349, Issue C
- 1-10 Comparison of two ontogenetic growth equations for animals and plants
by Shi, Pei-Jian & Fan, Mei-Ling & Ratkowsky, David A. & Huang, Jian-Guo & Wu, Hsin-I & Chen, Lei & Fang, Shui-Yuan & Zhang, Chun-Xia
- 11-25 SPRAT: A spatially-explicit marine ecosystem model based on population balance equations
by Johanson, Arne N. & Oschlies, Andreas & Hasselbring, Wilhelm & Worm, Boris
- 26-32 Carry-over effects: population abundance, ecological shifts, and the (dis-)appearance of oscillations
by Ruiz-Herrera, Alfonso
- 33-40 Relationship between plants and soil resource patterns on forest land at different scales using a new theoretical model
by Hou, Jian & Wang, Huiqing & Li, Zongshan
- 41-50 Ecological vulnerability assessment based on multi-sources data and SD model in Yinma River Basin, China
by Zhang, Feng & Liu, Xingpeng & Zhang, Jiquan & Wu, Rina & Ma, Qiyun & Chen, Yanan
- 51-61 Novel catch projection model for a commercial groundfish catch shares fishery
by Matson, Sean E. & Taylor, Ian G. & Gertseva, Vladlena V. & Dorn, Martin W.
- 62-68 Modeling age-related stand respiration changes in forest stands under the self-thinning law
by Ogawa, Kazuharu
- 76-85 Should topographic metrics be considered when predicting species density of birds on a large geographical scale? A case of Random Forest approach
by Kosicki, Jakub Z.
2017, Volume 348, Issue C
- 1-13 The development of China-DNDC and review of its applications for sustaining Chinese agriculture
by Li, Hu & Wang, Ligang & Li, Jianzheng & Gao, Maofang & Zhang, Jing & Zhang, Jianfeng & Qiu, Jianjun & Deng, Jia & Li, Changsheng & Frolking, Steve
- 14-24 Predicting the impact of Lake Biomanipulation based on food-web modeling—Lake Kinneret as a case study
by Ofir, E. & Heymans, J.J. & Shapiro, J. & Goren, M. & Spanier, E. & Gal, G.
- 25-32 Index decomposition analysis of urban crop water footprint
by Zhao, X. & Tillotson, M.R. & Liu, Y.W. & Guo, W. & Yang, A.H. & Li, Y.F.
- 33-43 Forest fire spread simulating model using cellular automaton with extreme learning machine
by Zheng, Zhong & Huang, Wei & Li, Songnian & Zeng, Yongnian
- 44-55 Modelling direct and indirect effects of herbicides on non-target grassland communities
by Reeg, Jette & Schad, Thorsten & Preuss, Thomas G. & Solga, Andreas & Körner, Katrin & Mihan, Christine & Jeltsch, Florian
- 56-77 Modelling hydraulic functioning of an adult beech stand under non-limiting soil water and severe drought condition
by Tuzet, Andrée & Granier, André & Betsch, Pauline & Peiffer, Marianne & Perrier, Alain
- 78-92 Transient evolution of suspended and benthic algae in a riverine ecosystem: A numerical study
by Sinha, Sumit
- 93-109 Comparing biological traits of anchovy and sardine in the Bay of Biscay: A modelling approach with the Dynamic Energy Budget
by Gatti, Paul & Petitgas, Pierre & Huret, Martin
- 110-124 FloMan-MF: Floodplain Management for the Moor Frog − a simulation model for amphibian conservation in dynamic wetlands
by Dick, D.D.C. & Ayllón, D.
- 125-134 Bayesian spatial predictive models for data-poor fisheries
by Rufener, Marie-Christine & Kinas, Paul Gerhard & Nóbrega, Marcelo Francisco & Lins Oliveira, Jorge Eduardo
2017, Volume 347, Issue C
- 1-10 Assessing the effects of ocean acidification in the Northeast US using an end-to-end marine ecosystem model
by Fay, Gavin & Link, Jason S. & Hare, Jonathan A.
- 11-28 Development of an innovative integrated model for the simulation of nitrogen dynamics in farmlands with drainage systems using the system dynamics approach
by Matinzadeh, Mohammad Mehdi & Abedi Koupai, Jahangir & Sadeghi-Lari, Adnan & Nozari, Hamed & Shayannejad, Mohammad
- 29-39 An expert-driven causal model of the rhino poaching problem
by Koen, Hildegarde & de Villiers, J.P. & Roodt, Henk & de Waal, Alta
- 40-49 Modeling the exposure risk of the silver catfish Rhamdia quelen (Teleostei, Heptapteridae) to wastewater
by Brito, Izabella de Andrade & López-Barrera, Ellie Anne & Araújo, Sabrina Borges Lino & Ribeiro, Ciro Alberto de Oliveira
- 50-62 Identifying western yellow-billed cuckoo breeding habitat with a dual modelling approach
by Johnson, Matthew J. & Hatten, James R. & Holmes, Jennifer A. & Shafroth, Patrick B.
- 63-71 Leaf density-based modelling of phototropic crown dynamics and long-term predictive application to European beech
by Beyer, Robert & Letort, Véronique & Bayer, Dominik & Pretzsch, Hans & Cournède, Paul-Henry
- 72-84 Modeling the evolution of insect resistance to one- and two-toxin Bt-crops in spatially heterogeneous environments
by Huang, Yunxin & Qin, Yun & Feng, Hongqiang & Wan, Peng & Li, Zhaohua
- 85-93 Outside-host predation as a biological control against an environmental opportunist disease
by Merikanto, Ilona & Laakso, Jouni T. & Kaitala, Veijo
2017, Volume 346, Issue C
- 1-9 Hierarchical non-linear mixed-effects models for estimating growth parameters of western Mediterranean solitary coral populations
by Cafarelli, Barbara & Calculli, Crescenza & Cocchi, Daniela & Pignotti, Elettra
- 10-19 Environmental accounting for ecosystem conservation: Linking societal and ecosystem metabolisms
by Lomas, Pedro L. & Giampietro, Mario
- 20-29 A simple thermodynamic model for evaluating the ecological restoration effect on a manganese tailing wasteland
by Wu, Zijian & Wu, Xiaofu & Yang, Zhihui & Ouyang, Linnan
- 30-47 Climate change impact assessment—A simulation experiment with Norway spruce for a forest district in Central Europe
by Thiele, Jan C. & Nuske, Robert S. & Ahrends, Bernd & Panferov, Oleg & Albert, Matthias & Staupendahl, Kai & Junghans, Udo & Jansen, Martin & Saborowski, Joachim
- 48-57 Physiological limits in an ecological niche modeling framework: A case study of water temperature and salinity constraints of freshwater bivalves invasive in USA
by Feng, Xiao & Papeş, Monica
- 58-69 Fish behaviour effects on the accuracy and precision of underwater visual census surveys. A virtual ecologist approach using an individual-based model
by Pais, Miguel Pessanha & Cabral, Henrique N.
- 70-76 Biodiversity is autocatalytic
by Gatti, Roberto Cazzolla & Hordijk, Wim & Kauffman, Stuart
- 88-98 Comparison of habitat models for scarcely detected species
by Virgili, Auriane & Racine, Mélanie & Authier, Matthieu & Monestiez, Pascal & Ridoux, Vincent
- 99-118 Agent-based modelling for ecological economics: A case study of the Republic of Armenia
by Akopov, Andranik S. & Beklaryan, Levon A. & Saghatelyan, Armen K.
2017, Volume 345, Issue C
- 1-9 Segment-based assessment of riparian buffers on stream water quality improvement by applying an integrated model
by Zhang, Chengfu & Li, Sheng & Jamieson, Rob C. & Meng, Fan-Rui
- 10-20 Comparison of climate envelope models developed using expert-selected variables versus statistical selection
by Brandt, Laura A. & Benscoter, Allison M. & Harvey, Rebecca & Speroterra, Carolina & Bucklin, David & Romañach, Stephanie S. & Watling, James I. & Mazzotti, Frank J.
- 21-29 A Bayesian network assessment of macroinvertebrate responses to nutrients and other factors in streams of the Eastern Corn Belt Plains, Ohio, USA
by McLaughlin, Douglas B. & Reckhow, Kenneth H.
- 30-40 Modelling the potential impacts of urban ecosystem changes on carbon storage under different scenarios by linking the CLUE-S and the InVEST models
by Jiang, Weiguo & Deng, Yue & Tang, Zhenghong & Lei, Xuan & Chen, Zheng
- 41-55 CISTA-A: Conceptual model using indicators selected by systems thinking for adaptation strategies in a changing climate: Case study in agro-ecosystems
by Anandhi, Aavudai
- 56-62 Delineating the ecological conservation redline based on the persistence of key species: Giant pandas (Ailuropoda melanoleuca) inhabiting the Qinling Mountains
by Gong, Minghao & Fan, Zhiyong & Wang, Junyan & Liu, Gang & Lin, Chen
- 63-74 Development of a two-dimensional eutrophication model in an urban lake (China) and the application of uncertainty analysis
by Li-kun, Yang & Sen, Peng & Xin-hua, Zhao & Xia, Li
- 75-98 Progress towards a next-generation fisheries ecosystem model for the northern Gulf of Mexico
by Sagarese, Skyler R. & Lauretta, Matthew V. & Walter, John F.
- 99-112 Habitat network assessment of forest bioenergy options using the landscape simulator LandSim – A case study of Kronoberg, southern Sweden
by Pang, Xi & Mörtberg, Ulla & Sallnäs, Ola & Trubins, Renats & Nordström, Eva-Maria & Böttcher, Hannes
- 113-124 Romul_Hum model of soil organic matter formation coupled with soil biota activity. I. Problem formulation, model description, and testing
by Komarov, Alexander & Chertov, Oleg & Bykhovets, Sergey & Shaw, Cindy & Nadporozhskaya, Marina & Frolov, Pavel & Shashkov, Maxim & Shanin, Vladimir & Grabarnik, Pavel & Priputina, Irina & Zubkova, Elena
- 125-139 Romul_Hum—A model of soil organic matter formation coupling with soil biota activity. II. Parameterisation of the soil food web biota activity
by Chertov, Oleg & Komarov, Alexander & Shaw, Cindy & Bykhovets, Sergey & Frolov, Pavel & Shanin, Vladimir & Grabarnik, Pavel & Priputina, Irina & Zubkova, Elena & Shashkov, Maxim
- 140-149 Romul_Hum model of soil organic matter formation coupled with soil biota activity. III. Parameterisation of earthworm activity
by Chertov, Oleg & Shaw, Cindy & Shashkov, Maxim & Komarov, Alexander & Bykhovets, Sergey & Shanin, Vladimir & Grabarnik, Pavel & Frolov, Pavel & Kalinina, Olga & Priputina, Irina & Zubkova, Elena
- 150-164 Modeling of mineral nutrient uptake of spruce tree roots as affected by the ion dynamics in the rhizosphere: Upscaling of model results to field plot scale
by Nietfeld, H. & Prenzel, J. & Helmisaari, H.-S. & Polle, A. & Beese, F.
- 165-175 Dynamic hybrid modelling: Switching between AB and SD designs of a predator-prey model
by Wallentin, Gudrun & Neuwirth, Christian
2017, Volume 344, Issue C
- 1-5 Predator exploitation and sea urchin bistability: Consequence on benthic alternative states
by Rustici, M. & Ceccherelli, G. & Piazzi, L.
- 6-16 Implementation of catch-at-age model for the jumbo squid Dosidicus gigas
by Zepeda-Benitez, Viridiana Y. & Morales-Bojórquez, Enrique & Díaz-Uribe, Juan Gabriel & Nevárez-Martínez, Manuel O. & Hernández-Herrera, Agustín & López-Martínez, Juana
- 17-28 Information-based Network Environ Analysis for Ecological Risk Assessment of heavy metals in soils
by Tang, P.Z. & Liu, J.Z. & Lu, H.W. & Wang, Z. & He, L.
- 29-37 Integrating biophysical and socio-economic factors for land-use and land-cover change projection in agricultural economic regions
by Dang, Anh Nguyet & Kawasaki, Akiyuki
- 38-47 Simulations of populations of Sapajus robustus in a fragmented landscape
by Keesen, F. & Castro e Silva, A. & Arashiro, E. & Pinheiro, C.F.S.
- 48-61 Spatiotemporal simulations of 2,4-D pesticide degradation by microorganisms in 3D soil-core experiments
by Babey, Tristan & Vieublé-Gonod, Laure & Rapaport, Alain & Pinheiro, Marc & Garnier, Patricia & de Dreuzy, Jean-Raynald
- 62-72 Modelling and tracking the flight dynamics of flocking pigeons based on real GPS data (small flock)
by Zaitouny, Ayham & Stemler, Thomas & Small, Michael
- 73-86 A spatial allocation procedure to model land-use/land-cover changes: Accounting for occurrence and spread processes
by Aquilué, Núria & De Cáceres, Miquel & Fortin, Marie-Josée & Fall, Andrew & Brotons, Lluís
- 87-94 The integration of mark re-encounter and tracking data to quantify migratory connectivity
by Korner-Nievergelt, Fränzi & Prévot, Céline & Hahn, Steffen & Jenni, Lukas & Liechti, Felix
2017, Volume 343, Issue C
- 1-14 Competition and community assemblage dynamics within a phytoplankton functional group: Simulation using an eddy-resolving model to disentangle deterministic and random effects
by Masuda, Yoshio & Yamanaka, Yasuhiro & Hirata, Takafumi & Nakano, Hideyuki
- 15-24 Does human education reduce conflicts between humans and bears? An agent-based modelling approach
by Marley, Jessa & Hyde, Andrea & Salkeld, Joseph H. & Prima, Marie-Caroline & Parrott, Lael & Senger, Susan E. & Tyson, Rebecca C.
- 25-38 Understanding the transport feature of bloom-forming Microcystis in a large shallow lake: A new combined hydrodynamic and spatially explicit agent-based modelling approach
by Wang, Chao & Feng, Tao & Wang, Peifang & Hou, Jun & Qian, Jin
- 39-53 Meteorological drivers of hypolimnetic anoxia in a eutrophic, north temperate lake
by Snortheim, Craig A. & Hanson, Paul C. & McMahon, Katherine D. & Read, Jordan S. & Carey, Cayelan C. & Dugan, Hilary A.
- 54-67 A guide to multi-objective optimization for ecological problems with an application to cackling goose management
by Williams, Perry J. & Kendall, William L.
- 68-79 Long-term sustainability of cork oak agro-forests in the Iberian Peninsula: A model-based approach aimed at supporting the best management options for the montado conservation
by Arosa, M.L. & Bastos, R. & Cabral, J.A. & Freitas, H. & Costa, S.R. & Santos, M.
- 80-100 A deterministic eco-genetic model for the short-term evolution of exploited fish stocks
by Dercole, Fabio & Della Rossa, Fabio
- 101-108 Modelling the effect of size-asymmetric competition on size inequality: Simple models with two plants
by Rasmussen, Camilla Ruø & Weiner, Jacob
- 109-122 Cohort aggregation modelling for complex forest stands: Spruce–aspen mixtures in British Columbia
by García, Oscar
- 123-130 Biodiversity as a creator of productivity and interspecific competitiveness of winter cereal species in mixed cropping
by Klimek-Kopyra, Agnieszka & Bacior, Magdalena & Zając, Tadeusz
- 131-141 Modeling shattercane dynamics in herbicide-tolerant grain sorghum cropping systems
by Werle, Rodrigo & Tenhumberg, Brigitte & Lindquist, John L.
2016, Volume 342, Issue C
- 1-18 Landscape and flow metrics affecting the distribution of a federally-threatened fish: Improving management, model fit, and model transferability
by Worthington, Thomas A. & Zhang, Tianjiao & Logue, Daniel R. & Mittelstet, Aaron R. & Brewer, Shannon K.
- 19-33 Uncertainty in carbon allocation strategy and ecophysiological parameterization influences on carbon and streamflow estimates for two western US forested watersheds
by Garcia, Elizabeth S. & Tague, Christina L. & Choate, Janet S.
- 34-48 Cross-scale modeling of a vector-borne disease, from the individual to the metapopulation: The seasonal dynamics of sylvatic plague in Kazakhstan
by Laperrière, Vincent & Brugger, Katharina & Rubel, Franz
- 49-59 Effects of dispersal and stochasticity on the presence–absence of multiple species
by Mohd, Mohd Hafiz & Murray, Rua & Plank, Michael J. & Godsoe, William
- 60-81 Nuclear power and coastal birds: Predicting the ecological consequences of warm-water outflows
by Garcia, Clement & Stillman, Richard A. & Forster, Rodney M. & Silva, Tiago & Bremner, Julie
- 82-96 Simulated interactions of white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus), climate variation and habitat heterogeneity on southern cattle tick (Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus) eradication methods in south Texas, USA
by Wang, Hsiao-Hsuan & Teel, Pete D. & Grant, William E. & Schuster, Greta & Pérez de León, A.A.
- 97-112 Spatially-explicit forecasting of cyanobacteria assemblages in freshwater lakes by multi-objective hybrid evolutionary algorithms
by Cao, Hongqing & Recknagel, Friedrich & Bartkow, Michael
- 113-122 Self-organizing maps for analysing pest profiles: Sensitivity analysis of weights and ranks
by Roigé, Mariona & Parry, Matthew & Phillips, Craig & Worner, Susan
- 123-134 Risk of invasion predicted with support vector machines: A case study on northern pike (Esox Lucius, L.) and bleak (Alburnus alburnus, L.)
by Muñoz-Mas, Rafael & Vezza, Paolo & Alcaraz-Hernández, Juan Diego & Martínez-Capel, Francisco
- 135-146 Which species distribution models are more (or less) likely to project broad-scale, climate-induced shifts in species ranges?
by Beaumont, Linda J. & Graham, Erin & Duursma, Daisy Englert & Wilson, Peter D. & Cabrelli, Abigail & Baumgartner, John B. & Hallgren, Willow & Esperón-Rodríguez, Manuel & Nipperess, David A. & Warren, Dan L. & Laffan, Shawn W. & VanDerWal, Jeremy
- 147-160 Utilization of the SAVANNA model to analyze future patterns of vegetation cover in Kruger National Park under changing climate
by Bunting, Erin L. & Fullman, Timothy & Kiker, Gregory & Southworth, Jane
- 161-174 Exploring the structural and functional properties of the Lake Victoria food web, and the role of fisheries, using a mass balance model
by Natugonza, Vianny & Ogutu-Ohwayo, Richard & Musinguzi, Laban & Kashindye, Benedicto & Jónsson, Steingrímur & Valtysson, Hreidar Thor
- 175-185 A model analysis of climate and CO2 controls on tree growth and carbon allocation in a semi-arid woodland
by Li, Guangqi & Harrison, Sandy P. & Prentice, I. Colin
- 186-198 How is habitat connectivity affected by settlement and road network configurations? Results from simulating coupled habitat and human networks
by van Strien, Maarten J. & Grêt-Regamey, Adrienne
2016, Volume 341, Issue C
- 1-4 Response to comments on “Uncertainty principle in niche assessment: A solution to the dilemma redundancy vs. competitive exclusion, and some analytical consequences”
by Rodríguez, Ricardo A. & Herrera, Ada M. & Duncan, Janelle & Riera, Rodrigo & Quirós, Ángel & Perdomo, María E. & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Antonia & Fernández-Palacios, José María & Vanni, Michael J. & Otto, Rüdiger & Escudero, Carlos G. & Camarena, Tomás & Navarro-Cerrillo, Rafael M. & Delgado, Juan D. & González, María J.
- 5-13 Novel methods to select environmental variables in MaxEnt: A case study using invasive crayfish
by Zeng, Yiwen & Low, Bi Wei & Yeo, Darren C.J.
- 14-26 An alternative stock-recruitment function for age-structured models
by Lemos, Ricardo T.
- 27-36 Analysis of spatial and temporal organization of biosphere using solar reflectance data from MODIS satellite
by Puzachenko, Y.G. & Sandlersky, R.B. & Sankovski, A.G.
- 37-52 Calibration and validation of a semi-empirical flux ecosystem model for coniferous forests in the Boreal region
by Minunno, F. & Peltoniemi, M. & Launiainen, S. & Aurela, M. & Lindroth, A. & Lohila, A. & Mammarella, I. & Minkkinen, K. & Mäkelä, A.
- 53-61 Optimizing free-roaming dog control programs using agent-based models
by Yoak, Andrew J. & Reece, John F. & Gehrt, Stanley D. & Hamilton, Ian M.
2016, Volume 340, Issue C
- 1-16 The effect of clam grazing on phytoplankton spring blooms in the low-salinity zone of the San Francisco Estuary: A modelling approach
by Dugdale, Richard C. & Wilkerson, Frances P. & Parker, Alexander E.
- 17-27 Experimental validation of a time-dependent model for chemical taste taint accumulation as geosmin (GSM) and 2-methylisoborneol (MIB) in commercial RAS farmed barramundi (Lates calcarifer)
by Hathurusingha, Priyantha I. & Davey, Kenneth R.
- 28-36 Effects of model complexity and priors on estimation using sequential importance sampling/resampling for species conservation
by Dunham, Kylee & Grand, James B.
- 37-44 Directional ambiguity in trail-laying algorithms
by Sakiyama, Tomoko & Gunji, Yukio-Pegio
- 45-56 Using satellite altimetry to inform hypotheses of transport of early life stage of Patagonian toothfish on the Kerguelen Plateau
by Mori, Mao & Corney, Stuart P. & Melbourne-Thomas, Jessica & Welsford, Dirk C. & Klocker, Andreas & Ziegler, Philippe E.
- 57-63 Sensitivity analysis of a sensitivity analysis: We are likely overlooking the impact of distributional assumptions
by Paleari, Livia & Confalonieri, Roberto
- 64-73 Dynamics of populations with delayed density dependent birth rate regulation
by Neverova, G.P. & Yarovenko, I.P. & Frisman, E.Ya.
- 74-85 Game-theoretic insights into the role of environmentalism and social-ecological relevance: A cognitive model of resource consumption
by Manzoor, Talha & Rovenskaya, Elena & Muhammad, Abubakr
- 86-105 Management strategy evaluation using the individual-based, multispecies modeling approach OSMOSE
by Grüss, Arnaud & Harford, William J. & Schirripa, Michael J. & Velez, Laure & Sagarese, Skyler R. & Shin, Yunne-Jai & Verley, Philippe
- 106-115 Impacts of invasive species on the sustainable use of native exploited species
by Paul, Prosenjit & Kar, T.K.