The ODD protocol: A review and first update
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson Minar & Rogert Burkhart & Chris Langton & Manor Askenazi, 1996. "The Swarm Simulation System: A Toolkit for Building Multi-Agent Simulations," Working Papers 96-06-042, Santa Fe Institute.
- Caron-Lormier, Geoffrey & Humphry, Roger W. & Bohan, David A. & Hawes, Cathy & Thorbek, Pernille, 2008. "Asynchronous and synchronous updating in individual-based models," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 212(3), pages 522-527.
- Marco A. Janssen & Lilian N. Alessa & Michael Barton & Sean Bergin & Allen Lee, 2008. "Towards a Community Framework for Agent-Based Modelling," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(2), pages 1-6.
- J. Gareth Polhill & Dawn C. Parker & Daniel Brown & Volker Grimm, 2008. "Using the ODD Protocol for Describing Three Agent-Based Social Simulation Models of Land-Use Change," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(2), pages 1-3.
- Hellweger, Ferdi L. & Bucci, Vanni, 2009. "A bunch of tiny individuals—Individual-based modeling for microbes," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 8-22.
More about this item
KeywordsModel description; Model formulation; Model replication; Scientific communication; Standardization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:23:p:2760-2768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.