Contact information of Indian Society of Agricultural Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
December 2017, Volume 72, Issue 4
September 2017, Volume 72, Issue 3
- 302260 Front Matter
- 302261 Dynamics of Input Use Efficiency in Selected Crops Cultivation in India: A Temporal and Spatial Analysis
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Suresh, R. & Alli, P.
- 302262 How Inclusive and Effective are Farm Machinery Rental Services in India? Case Studies from Punjab
by Singh, Sukhpal
- 302263 Costs and Benefits of Collective Action: An Economic Inquiry into Canal Water Institutions in Kerala
by Durga, A.R. & Chandran, K. & Kumar, D. Suresh
- 302264 Role of Private Investment in Groundwater Irrigation and Emerging Changes in Seasonal Land Leasing Contract during Boro Rice Cultivation in West Bengal Since 1990s: An Application of Game Theory
by Mukherjee, Prosenjit
- 302265 Input Delivery System Including Irrigation and Other Services and Their Efficiency-Role of Financial Sector: Summaries
- 302266 Livestock Holdings and Informal Contract Arrangements: A Case Study of Haryana
by Birwal, Devesh
- 302267 Analysing Farm Profitability and Horizontal and Vertical Integration of Supply Chain for Grapes in Maharastra
by Shah, Deepak
- 302268 Does 'Space' Have a Say on Agricultural Households' Income Choices?
by Balaji, S.J. & Pal, Suresh
- 302269 Changing Consumption Pattern of Agricultural Commodities in Uttar Pradesh: An Inter Regional Analysis
by Hasan, Rooba & Singh, H.P.
- 302270 Relationship Between Farm and Allied Non-Farm Sectors – Issues Relating to Linkages and Future of Agriculture: Summaries
- 302271 Vulnerability of Tribal Rural Households in India: Measuring the Current Status, Risks of Climate Shocks and Impact of Potential Interventions for Improving Rural Livelihoods
by Vatta, Kamal & Budhiraja, Parisha & Dixit, Sandeep
- 302272 Risks in Rainfed Agriculture and Farmers’ Adaptation Practices: A Case of Cotton Farmers of Maharashtra
by Suresh, A. & Praveen, K.V. & Reddy, A. Amarender & Singh, D.R.
- 302273 Assessing Vulnerability and Adaptation of Agriculture to Climate Change in Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, C.A. Rama & Raju, B.M.K. & Rao, A.V.M. Subba & Rao, K.V. & Samuel, Josily & Ramachandran, Kausalya & Nagasree, K. & Kumar, R. Nagarjuna & Shankar, K. Ravi
- 302274 Natural Calamities, Crop Losses and Coping Strategies: An Economic Analysis from Odisha
by Arora, Anchal & Birwal, Devesh
- 302275 Regional Dimensions in Crisis of Agriculture: A Case Study of Uttar Pradesh
by Khan, Khursheed Ahmad
- 302276 Risks in Agriculture and Coping with Vulnerability Including Vulnerable or Disaster Prone Regions: Summaries
- 302277 Participation Behaviour of Dairy Farmers in Dairy Co-operative Societies in Manipur: A Double Hurdle Approach
by Priscilla, Laishram & Chauhan, A.K. & Lalrinsangpuii & Balakrishnan, Arsha & Gururaj, M.
- 302278 Agricultural Growth, Disadvantaged Regions and Social Groups: Some Evidences from Madhya Pradesh
by Kannan, Elumalai
- 302279 Adaptation to Climate Change and Factors Affecting It in Assam
by Begum, Asfika & Mahantam, Ratul
- 302280 Disadvantaged Mountain Farmers of Gurez Valley in Kashmir: Issues of Livelihood, Vulnerability, Externality and Sustainability
by Shaheen, F.A. & Wani, S.A. & Baba, S.H. & Naqash, Farheen
- 302281 Agriculture and Farm Livelihood in Disadvantaged Areas: Introspection of Socio-Economic Issues: Summaries
- 302282 Relationship between Farm and Allied Non-Farm Sectors: Issues Relating to Linkages and Future of Agriculture
by Mehta, Niti
- 302283 Risks in Agriculture and Coping with Vulnerbailty: Including Vulnerbale or Disaster Prone Areas: Rapporteur’s Report
by Mamgain, Rajendra Prasad
- 302284 Agriculture and Farm Livelihood in Disadvantaged Areas: Introspection of Socio-Economic Issues: Rapporteur’s Report
by Feroze, S.M.
- 302285 Input Delivery System Including Irrigation and Other Services and their Efficiency, Role of Financial Sector: Rapporteur’s Report
by Reddy, D. Narasimha
- 302286 Back Matter
June 2017, Volume 72, Issue 2
March 2017, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 302242 Front Matter
- 302244 Disruptive Innovations in Food Value Chains and Small Farmers in India
by Rao, N. Chandrasekhara & Sutradhar, Rajib & Reardon, Thomas
- 302245 Farm Income in India: Myths and Realities
by Narayanamoorthy, A.
- 302246 Agro-Industry, Agricultural Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Agri-Business, Trade and Innovations
by Kumar, Parmod
- 302247 Agrarian Crisis, Family Farming, Land Management and Other Issues
by Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa
- 302248 Farm Income, Productivity and Methodology of Farm Income Estimation
by Singh, N.P.
- 302249 Negative Externalities in Kashmir Lake Fisheries: Transformation in Species Patronage, Use Priorities and Policy
by Qureshi, Neha W. & Krishnan, M. & Wani, S.A. & V., Ramasubramanian & Sivaramane, N. & Sundaramoorthy, C.
- 302250 Sales Practices in Pesticides Retail: A Case Study of Kerala
by Devi, P. Indira & Jayasree, M.G. & Sarada, A.P. & Raju, Rajesh K.
- 302251 Livestock Sector in Rajasthan: An Appraisal and Performance
by Boyal, V.K. & Mehra, Jaya
- 302252 Book Reviews
- 302253 Back Matter
March 2017, Volume 71, Issue 1
December 2016, Volume 71, Issue 4
- 302230 Front Matter
- 302231 Changes in the Distribution of Cultivated Land and Occupational Pattern in Rural West Bengal
by De Roy, Rhantu
- 302232 Extent, Magnitude and Determinants of Indebtedness Among Farmers in Eastern India: A Survey-Based Study
by Pandey, Ghanshyam Kumar
- 302233 Impact of National Food Security Mission on Production and Incomes of Paddy Farmers: An Economic Study in Hassan District, Karnataka
by Babu, H.M. Nagarjuna & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa & Umesh, K.B.
- 302234 Consumption Pattern of Liquid Milk by Home Production and Purchase Households, Potential Markets and Demand Estimation - Some Insights
by Chattacharjee, Biswajit & Patel, Vinay A.
- 302235 Farm Land Conversion and Food Security: Empirical Evidences from Three Villages of Tamil Nadu
by Govindaprasad, P.K. & Manikandan, K.
- 302236 Book Reviews
by Shylendra, H.S.
- 302237 Publications Received
- 302238 Indicative Outlines of Subjects Selected for Discussion at the 77th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Agricultural Economics
- 302239 Obituary
- 302240 Index
- 302241 Back Matter
September 2016, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 302210 Front Matter
- 302211 Evolution of Agribusiness Incubation Ecosystem in NARES for Promoting Agri-Entrepreneurship
by Subash, S.P. & Srinivas, K. & Samuel, M.P. & Sastry, R. Kalpana
- 302212 National Agricultural Market: Present Status, Challenges and Way Forward
by Jairath, Shalendra & Shalendra, M.S.
- 302213 Institutional Innovations for Smallholder Development: A Case Study of Agri-Franchising in Bilhar
by Singh, Sukhpal
- 302214 Contract Farming and Indian Agriculture: Can Agribusiness Help the Small Farmer?
by Swain, Braja Bandhu
- 302215 Summaries
- 302216 Rental Markets of Farm Capital Goods: Its Imperfection and Consequences
by Das, Anup Kumar
- 302217 Assessment of Risk Due to Exposure to Drought: A Study of Farm Households of Nagaland
by Nongbri, Baiarbor & Feroze, S.M. & Ray, Lala I.P. & Devarani, L.
- 302218 Status and Determinants of Livestock Insurance in India: A Micro Level Evidence from Haryana and Rajasthan
by Chand, Subhash & Kumar, Anjani & Bhattarai, Madhusudan & Saroj, Sunil
- 302219 Summaries
- 302220 Farmer's Choice for Deep Tube Well Irrigation
by Soujanya, C.K. & Raj, S. Varadha & Balasubramanian, R.
- 302221 Constraints in Cotton Cultivation: Cost Issues and Options for Income Increments
by Balaji, S.J. & Kumar, Sant
- 302222 Profit Efficiency Among Jhum Practicing Tribal People of Mizoram State
by Lalrinsangpuii & Malhotra, R. & Priscilla, Laishram & Nagrale, Bulbul G.
- 302223 Linking Bank Credit with Farm Net Income: A Study in the North Bank Plains Zone of Assam
by Barman, R.N.
- 302224 Farmer's Income: Trend and Strategies for Doubling
by Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 302225 Summaries
- 302226 Impact of Groundnut Seed Production on Farm Profitability: A Case Study in Karnataka
by Pal, Govind & Radhika, C. & Bhaskar, K. Udaya & Prasad, S. Rajendra
- 302227 Rapporteur's Report on Agro-Industry, Agricultural Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Agri-Business, Trade and Innovations
by Kumar, Parmod
- 302228 Rapporteur's Report on Farm Income, Productivity and Methodology of Farm Income Level
by Singh, Naveen P.
- 302229 Back Matter
June 2016, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 302199 Contents
- 302200 Consumer Demand System for Long Term Projections
by Parikh, Kirit S. & Ghosh, Probal & D'Souza, Alwin & Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P.
- 302201 Marketable and Marketed Surplus of Rice and Wheat in India: Distribution and Determinants
by Sharma, Vijay Paul
- 302202 Multivariate Typology of Milk Producing Households in Uttarakhand Hills: Explaining Profitability in Dairy Farming
by Baral, Shibashish & Bardhan, D.
- 302203 Impact of MGNREGA on Rural Agricultural Wages, Farm Productivity and Net Returns: An Economic Analysis Across SAT Villages
by Nagaraj, N. & Bantilan, Cynthia & Pandey, Lalmani & Roy, Namrata Singha
- 302204 Performance of Kisan Credit Card Scheme in Tamil Nadu
by Prakash, P. & Kumar, Pramod
- 302205 The Presidents Speak
by Alagh, Yoginder K.
- 302206 Book Reviews
- 302207 Publications Received
- 302208 Announcement
- 302209 Back Matter
March 2016, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 302186 Contents
- 302187 State, Agriculture and Policymaking
by Deshpande, R.S.
- 302188 Disadvantaged Agricultural Regions: Is there a Way Forward?
by Chand, Ramesh & Srivastava, S.K.
- 302189 Contextualising and Visibilising Gender and Work in Rural India: Economic Contribution of Women in Agriculture
by Dewan, Ritu
- 302190 Disadvantaged Regions and Social Groups: Is There a Way Out?
by Rao, N. Chandrasekhara
- 302191 Economic Contribution of Women in Agriculture
by Dewan, Ritu
- 302192 Role of Public Expenditure and Institutional Reforms in Explaining Technical Efficiency in Agriculture: An Indian Experience
by Ghose, Arpita & Bhattacharyya, Debjani
- 302193 Dairying as an Instrument for Ensuring Socio-Economic and Nutritional Security in Rural India
by Kumar, Aysuh & Shah, Jignesh
- 302194 Book Review
- 302195 Publications Received
- 302196 Indicative Outlines of Subjects Selected for Discussion at the 76th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Agricultural Economics
- 302197 76th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Agricultural Economics
- 302198 Back Matter
December 2015, Volume 70, Issue 4
2015, Volume 70, Issue 3
- 1-4 Economic Contribution of Women in Agriculture (Rapporteur's Report)
by Sathe, Dhanmanjari
- 1-8 Cover Matter
- 1-9 Summaries
by Shah, Deepak & Sharma, K.D. & Pathania, M.S. & Bala, Brij & Gupta, Manoj & Tewari, Harshita & Singh, H.P. & Datta, K.K. & Singh, Shiv Raj & Bhattacharya, Uttam & Shahneen, F.A. & Wani, S.A. & Baba, S.H. & Chouhan, Ravi S. & Rathi, Deepak & Sharma, Hari Om & Chauhan, S.K. & Chouhan, Sakshi & Rattan, Megha & Kajale, Jayanti & Shroff, Sangeeta
- 1-9 Performance and Sustainability of Kudumbashree Neighbourhood Groups on Kerala: An Empirical Analysis
by Praveen, K.V. & Suresh, A.
- 1-10 Impact of Out-Migration on Agriculture and Women Work Load: An Economic Analysis of Hilly Regions of Uttarakhand India
by Bhandari, Gunjan & Reddy, B.V. Chinnappa
- 1-11 Socio-Economic Transformations of the Tribals in Central India: Lessons and Experiences
by Ballabh, Vishwa & Batra, Pooja
- 1-11 Back Matter
- 1-12 Optimising Irrigation Water Use in Punjab Agriculture: Role of Crop Diversification and Technology
by Kaur, Baljinder & Vatta, Kamal & Sidhu, R.S.
- 1-12 Determinants of Participation of Women in Self-Help Groups (SGHs) and Credit Delivery from Formal and Informal Sources to BPL Households in Odisha
by Shah, Deepak & Panigrahi, Sangram
- 1-12 Summaries II
- 1-12 Disadvantaged Regions and Social Groups: Is There a Way Out?
by Rao, N. Chandrasekhara
- 1-13 Transitioning India's Public Expenditure in Agriculture towards Higher Growth and Equity
by Singh, Alka & Pal, Suresh & Jha, Girish Kumar
- 1-13 Regional Disparities in Profitability of Rice Production: Where Small Farmers Stand?
by Reddy, A. Amarender
- 1-14 Financial inclusion through Kisan Credit Cards in Disadvantaged Region like Arunchal Pradesh - Is There District-Level Convergence?
by Samantara, Samir R.
- 1-14 Incorporating Cost of Irrigation Water in the Currently Underestimated Cost of Cultivation: An Empirical Treatise
by Rohith, G.V. & Rashmi, K.S. & Hamsa, K.R. & Lekshmi, U. Divya & Rajeshwari, D. & Manjunatha, A.V. & Rashmi, N. & Olekar, Jagannath
- 1-14 Unsustainable Groundwater Use in Punjab Agriculture: Insights from Cost of Cultivation Survey
by Srivastava, S.K. & Chand, Ramesh & Raju, S.S. & Jain, Rajni & I., Kingsly & Sachdeva, Jatinder & Singh, Jaspal & Kaur, Amrit Pal
- 1-15 Impact of MNREGA on Employment of Disadvantaged Groups, Wage Rates and Migration in Rajasthan
by Swain, Mrutyunjay & Sharma, Shreekant
- 1-15 An Implication of Groundwater Institutions on Reducing Negative Externality, Enhancing Economic Efficiency and Welfare in Karnataka
by Patil, Kiran
- 1-15 Death of Kuhl Irrigation System of Kangra Valley of Himachal Pradesh: Institutional Arrangements and Technological Options for Revival
by Sharma, Ashwani Kumar & Sharma, K.D. & Prakash, Brahm
- 1-17 Is the Role of Irrigation in Agricultural Output Declining in India?: A District-Wise Study at Six Time Points
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Alli, P. & Suresh, R.
- 1-18 Role of Technology, Institutions and Irrigation in Agricultural Development (Rapporteur's Report)
by Chandrakanth, M.G.
2015, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 1-4 Book Review: Socio-Economic Profile of Rural India, Series II, Volume Five: North and Central India, Edited by Raj Mohini Sethi, Concept Publishing Company Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2011
by Singh, Raj Vir
- 1-6 Cover Matter
- 1-11 Back Matter
- 1-12 Documentation: Summary of Report of the High Level Committee on Re-orienting the Role and Re-Structuring of Food Corporation of India
- 1-13 Market integration and Price Forecasting of Apple in India
by Wani, M.H. & Paul, Ranjit Kumar & Bazaz, Naseer H. & Manzoor, M.
- 1-16 Trends and Decomposition of Agricultural Growth and Crop Output in Gujarat: Recent Evidence
by Pattnaik, Itishree & Shah, Amita
2015, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-3 Livestock Marketing and Supply Chain Management of Livestock Products
by Birthal, Pratap S.
- 1-3 Labour Scarcity in Agriculture and Farm Mechanisation
by Hazarika, C.
- 1-3 Subsidies in Agriculture and Their Implications for Trade and Environment
by Kumar, A. Ganesh
- 1-6 Cover Matter
- 1-7 Book Reviews
- 1-13 Indicative Outlines of Subjects Selected for Discussion at the 7th Annual Conference/Platinum Jubilee Conference of the Indian Society of Agricultural Economics
- 1-14 Understanding Trait Preferences of Farmers for Post-Rainy Sorghum and Pearl Millet in India--A Conjoint Analysis
by Basavaraj, G. & Rao, P. Parthasarathy & Achoth, Lalith & Lagesh & Pokharkar, V.G. & Gupta, S.K. & Kumar, A. Ashok
- 1-15 Agricultural Growth in West Bengal (1949-50 to 2009-10): Evidence from Multiple Trend Break Unit Root Test
by Kundu, Soumitra
- 1-15 Back Matter
- 1-19 Agricultural Mechanisation Development in India
by Singh, Gajendra
- 1-22 Livestock Marketing and Supply Chain Management of Livestock Products
by Staal, Steven J.
- 1-23 Agricultural Subsidies: Resurging Interest in a Perennial Debate
by Gautam, Madhur
- 229965 Has Indian Agriculture Become Crowded and Risky? Status, Implications and the Way Forward
by Joshi, P.K.
2015, Volume 69, Issue 3
2014, Volume 69, Issue 4
2014, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 1-6 Livestock Marketing and Supply Chain Management of Livestock Products
by Birthal, Pratap S.
- 1-6 Rapporteur's Report on Subsidies in Agriculture and their Implications on Trade and Environment
by Kumar, A. Ganesh
- 1-8 Cover Matter
- 1-8 Back Matter
- 1-9 Livestock Markets and Buyers' Perspectives on Voluntary versus Mandatory Disclosure of Information: Evidence from Cattle Markets in Uttar Pradesh
by Singh, Rakesh & Nath, Tribhuvan & Singh, P.K. & Kumar, Kamlesh
- 1-10 Value Chains for Livestock Products in himalayan Mountains: Studies from Jammu and Kashmir
by Wani, S.A. & Shaheen, F.A. & Baba, S.H. & Naqash, Farheen & Mazoor, Muzaffer
- 1-10 Performance of Organised Animal Fairs of Rajasthan
by Das, Goutam & Jain, D.K. & Pandit, Arun
- 1-10 Sugar Sector: Is it Sustained by Subsidies?
by Shroff, Sangeeta & Kajale, Jayanti
- 1-10 Impact of Farm Sector Electricity Subsidy on Water Use Efficiency and Water Productivity in India
by Singh, O.P. & Singh, Rakesh & Singh, Manish Kumar
- 1-11 Farm Mechanisation and Rationality of Labour Use in Indian Agriculture: A Frontier Analysis of Cost of Cultivation Data
by Basu, Dipika & Nandi, Arun Kr.
- 1-12 Labor Scarcity and Farm Mechanisation: A Cross State Comparison
by Reddy, Amarender A. & Rani, Radhika Ch. & Reddy, G.P.
- 1-12 Rapporteur's Report on Labour Scarcity in Agriculture and Farm Mechanisation
by Grover, D.K.
- 1-16 Farm Mechanisation, MGNREGS and Labour Supply Nexus: A State-Wise Panel Data Analysis on Paddy and Wheat Crop
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Bhattarai, M. & Suresh, R. & Alli, P.
- 1-19 Emerging Scenario of Farm Subsidies in New Trade Regime in India: An Economic Analysis
by Mohan, Madan & Katiyar, Arti & Shukla, Archna & Pandey, Pankaj & Shanti, Sachan
2014, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 1-10 Back Matter
- 1-12 Book Reviews
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Kanagasabapathy, K. & Karmakar, K.G.
- 1-14 Foodgrains Production in India – How Serious is the Shortage of Water Supply for Future Growth?
by Sasmal, Joydeb
- 1-14 Magnitude and Determinants of Indebtedness Among Farmers in Punjab
by Singh, Sukhpal & Bhogal, Shruti & Singh, Randeep
- 1-18 Agricultural Growth and Economic Convergence in Indian Agriculture
by Kumar, Shiv & Lala, Kamble A. & Chaudhary, Khyali R.
- 1-28 Agriculture-Industry Relation and the Question of ‘Home Market’: Towards Closing a Century’s Old Debate
by Chakrabarti, Saumya
- 206375 Cover Matter
2014, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-3 Book Reviews
by Vasudevan, A.
- 1-4 Summaries of Group Discussion: Agricultural Research and Extension in India: Achievements and Failures and Directions for the Future
by Wani, M.H.
- 1-4 Summaries of Group Discussion: Agribusiness/Exports Opportunities for Inclusive Growth
by Sidhu, R.S.
- 1-6 Summaries of Group Discussion: Dryland Agriculture: Technological, Institutional, Infrastructural and Policy Imperatives
by Nagaraj, N.
- 1-8 Revisiting Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) Scheme
by Dadhich, C.L.
- 1-9 Presidential Address: Challenges of Food Security in India: Role of Food Policy and Technology
by Singh, Karam
- 1-13 Research Note: Changing Climate Pattern and Its Impact on Paddy Productivity in Ludhiana District of Punjab
by Grover, D.K. & Upadhya, Deepack
- 1-17 Competitiveness of Major Crops in Post-WTO Period in Andhra Pradesh
by Rani, Usha & Reddy, G.P. & Prasad, Y.E. & Reddy, A. Amarender
- 1-18 Irrigation Difference and Productivity Variations in Paddy Cultivation: Field Evidences from Udalguri District of Assam
by Goyari, Phanindra
- 1-18 Crop Diversification and Agricultural Growth in West Bengal
by Dasgupta, Suranjana & Bhaumik, Sankar K.
- 1-27 Back Matter
- 1-30 Presidential Address: Agricultural Research and Extension in India: Reflections on the Reality and a Roadmap for Renaissance
by Balasubramanian, R.
- 1-31 Presidential Address: Growth and Transformation of the Agribusiness Sector: Drivers, Models and Challenges
by Gandhi, Vasant P.