Contact information of Agricultural Economics Research Association (India)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
2016, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 241243 Patterns and Drivers of Dairy Development in India: Insights from Analysis of Household and District-level Data
by Kishore, A. & Birthal, P.S. & Joshi, P.K. & Shah, T. & Saini, A.
- 241244 Adoption Status and Influencing Factors of Mobile Telephony in Dairy Sector: A Study in Four States of India
by Rathod, P. & Chander, M. & Bardhan, D.
- 241245 Total Factor Productivity Growth and Returns from Research Investment on Soybean in India
by Sharma, P. & Dupare, B.U.
- 241246 TFP Growth of Wheat and Paddy in Post-Green Revolution Era in India: Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis
by Bhushan, S.
- 241247 Farm Business Income across Land-size Classes and Land Tenure Status: A Field Study in Assam Plains
by Goswami, B.
- 241248 Issues Limiting the Progress in Negotiable Warehouse Receipt (NWR) Financing in India
by Shalendra & Jairath, M.S. & Haque, E. & Anu, Peter V.
- 241249 Institutional Synergies in Processing and Value Addition: Role of a Producersâ€™ Organisation in Transforming Farm Economy in Rural Punjab
by Talukdar, U. & Vatta, K.
- 241250 Export of Rice from India: Performance and Determinants
by Adhikari, A. & Sekhon, M.K. & Kaur, M.
- 241251 Crop Diversification in Gadag District of Karnataka
by Basavaraj, N.D. & Gajanana, T.M. & Satishkumar, M.
- 241252 Impact of Integrated Farming of Water Chestnut and Cat Fish on Livelihood of Farmers in Seasonal Waterlogged Areas of Odisha
by Ghosh, S. & Chowdhury, S.R. & Mohanty, R.K. & Brahmanand, P.S.
- 241253 Effect of Change in Indian Rice Price on Nepalese Rice Market: A Partial Equilibrium Model
by Mishra, B. & Poudel, K.L. & Mishra, D.R.
- 241254 Is Sustainable Sugarcane Initiative (SSI) Technology More Profitable than Conventional Method for Sugarcane Production? â€” An Economic Analysis
by Arthi, K. & Saravanakumar, V. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 241255 Crisis of Sustainability or Perils of Ill-managed Open Access Fisheries? Analysis of Long-term Catch Trends in Marine Fisheries of Maharashtra and India
by Adiga, M.S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Kumari, H.V.D. & Ramasubramanian, V.
- 241256 Changing Cropping Pattern, Agricultural Diversification and Productivity in Odisha â€“A District-wise Study
by Nayak, D.K.
- 241264 Impact of Nonfarm Activity on Rural Income Inequality in South 24 Parganas District of West Bengal
by Rahamana, S.M. & Haldarb, S. & Sowmyashree, B.V. & Nandid, S. & Malangmeih, L. & Bera, B.K.
2015, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 229740 Performance of Crop Yield and Rainfall Insurance Schemes in Odisha: Some Empirical Findings
by Swain, M.
- 229741 Willingness to Buy Organically Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs: A Consumers Survey in the East-Coast Region of United States
by Govindasamy, R. & Arumugam, S. & You, Xinling & Vellangany, I.
- 229742 Livestock, Women, and Child Nutrition in Rural India
by Jumrani, J. & Birthal, P.S.
- 229743 Determinants of Small Milk Producersâ€™ Participation in Organized Dairy Value Chains: Evidence from India
by Sharma, V.P.
- 229744 Impact of Government Intervention in Procurement of Rice on Smallholder Farmers in Subtropics of Jammu
by Peshin, R. & Sharma, R. & Gupta, V. & Ajrawat, B. & Risam, K.S.
- 229745 Macro Level Priorities for Livestock Research and Development for Bihar
by Jha, A.K. & Singh, R.K.P.
- 229747 Economic Gains from Technological and Marketing Interventions in Goat Production in India: An Ex-ante Assessment
by Dixit, A.K. & Singh, S.K. & Tripathi, M.K. & Singh, M.K. & Kumar, V.
- 229748 Total Factor Productivity Growth of Jowar and Bajra in India: A Comparative Analysis Using Different Methods of TFP Computation
by Das, V.K.
- 229749 Trade Competitiveness and Impact of Food Safety Regulations on Market Access of Indiaâ€™s Horticultural Trade
by Idris, S. & Singh, A. & Praveen, K.V.
- 229750 Agricultural Trade Structure and Linkages in SAARC: An Empirical Investigation
by Saxena, R. & Paul, R.K. & Rana, S. & Chaurasia, S. & Pal, K. & Zeeshan & Joshi, D.
- 229751 Determination of Efficiency of Fish Farms in North-East India Using Data Envelopment Approach
by Singh, N.D. & Krishnan, M. & Sivaramane, N. & Ananthan, P.S. & Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 229752 Crop Diversification towards High-value Crops in India: A State Level Empirical Analysis
by Kumar, S. & Gupta, S.
- 229753 Efficiency of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme in Karnataka: A Comparative Study of Commercial and Co-operative Banks
by Jainuddin, S.M. & Hiremath, G.M. & Patil, S.S.
2015, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 206574 Recent Trend in Patenting Activity in India and its Implications for Agriculture
by Kandpal, Ankita & Bhooshan, Neeru & Pal, Suresh
- 206575 Whither Food Policy and Institutions in India?
by Sekhar, C.S.C.
- 206576 Nutrient Intake Optimization in Karnataka: A Linear Programming Approach
by Kiresur, V.R. & Chourad, R.
- 206577 Group Dynamics and Collective Performance of Self-help Groups under Different Microcredit Delivery Models in Karnataka
by Bharamappanavara, S.C. & Jose, M.
- 206578 Gender Perspectives in Adoption of Technological Practices by Fishers and Fish Farmers in Tripura
by Debnath, B. & Krishnan, M. & Debnatha, B. & Ananthan, P.S. & Sharma, A. & Sharma, R.
- 206579 Climate Adaptation in Agriculture through Technological Option: Determinants and Impact on Efficiency of Production
by Vijayasarathy, K. & Ashok, K.R.
- 206580 Sources of Growth in Pulses Production in India
by Rimal, N.S. & Kumar, S. & Singh, D.R. & Chahal, V.P. & Shaloo
- 206581 Supply Response of Horticultural Crops: The Case of Apple and Pear in Jammu & Kashmir
by Wani, M.H. & Sehar, H. & Paul, R.K. & Kuruvila, A. & Hussain, I.
- 206582 Modelling and Forecasting of Price Volatility: An Application of GARCH and EGARCH Models
by Lama, A. & Jha, G.K. & Paul, R.K. & Gurung, B.
- 206583 Structural Change and Agricultural Performance at the State Level in India: 1980-2010
by Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P. & D'Souza, Alwin
- 206584 Indiaâ€™s National Food Security Act 2013: Food Distribution through Revamped Public Distribution System or Food Stamps and Cash Transfers?
by Bathla, S. & Bhattacharya, P. & D'Souza, Anna
- 206585 Investigating Agricultural Production Relations across Bangladesh, India and Pakistan Using Vector Error Correction and Markov-Switching Models
by Rezitis, A.N. & Ahammad, S.M.
- 206586 Status and Strategies for Strengthening of Agricultural Economics Research and Education in National Agricultural Research System of India
- 206587 Integration of Wheat Markets in Maharashtra
by Mahalle, S.L. & Shastri, S. & Kumar, S.
- 206588 Economic Efficiency of Ring Seiners Operated off Munambam Coast of Kerala Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Chandrasekar, V. & Gopal, N.
- 206589 Development of a Novel Web-based WebECGR Package for Estimation of Compound Growth Rates for Monotonically Non-decreasing Situations
by Pal, S. & Prajneshu & Ghosh, H.
2014, Volume 27, Issue 2014
- 190608 Capitalizing the Potential of Private Sector in Strengthening Agri-Biotech R&D and Commercialization in India
by Singh, Alka & Jha, Girish K. & Kumar, Sandeep
- 190609 Institutional Interventions in Addressing Labour Scarcity â€“ A Study on Labour Bank Initiatives in Thrissur District of Kerala
by Anoop, M. & Ajjan, N. & Ashok, K.R.
- 190610 Natural Rubber Sector in Tripura: Role of Institutional Innovations
by Sharma, G. & Tharian, George K. & Dey, S.K.
- 190611 Whether an Effective Innovation System is Inevitable for Sectoral Value Chain Development? Evidence from Coconut Sector in Kerala
by Somasekharan, J. & Chandran, K.P. & Harilal, K.N.
- 190612 Farmersâ€™ Participation in Informal Groundwater Market in Hard Rock Areas of Peninsular India
by Manjunatha, A.V. & Anik, Asif Reza & Speelman, S. & Nuppenau, E.A.
- 190613 Leveraging Information and Communication Technology Infrastructure of Dairy Cooperative Network: An ex-ante Analysis of Potential Institutional Innovation
by Bardhan, D. & Singh, P. & Tripathi, S.C.
- 190614 Space Technology Institution for Technology Diffusion and Development in Agriculture: A Case Study
by Shaijumon, C.S.
- 190615 Agricultural Credit in India â€“ Innovations in Design and Delivery of Products and Services
by Thejeswini, R. & Kiresur, V.R. & Preeti, N.S. & Teggi, M.Y. & Trilokanatha, G.A.
- 190616 Institutional Changes in Delivery of Agricultural Inputs and Services to Farm Households in India
by Venkatesh, P. & Nithyashree, M.L.
- 190617 Leapfrogging the Interventions of ICT Tools in Vegetable Intensification Pathways of Tamil Nadu: Farm Level Perceptions
by Swaminathan, B. & Anandaraja, N. & Boopathi, Manikanda N. & Balan, Siva K.C. & Rajesh, N.
- 190618 Role of Cooperatives in Institutionalization of Custom Hiring Services in Punjab
by Chahal, S.S. & Kataria, P. & Abbott, S. & Gill, B.S.
- 190619 Institutional Credit to Mountain Agriculture: Issues of Structural Changes and Impact in Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Wani, S.A. & Zargar, B.A. & Qammer, N.A.
- 190620 Self-help Groups as Drivers of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Karnataka and Odisha States
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Sahoo, B.B. & Badajena, Smita N.
- 190621 Impact of a Cooperative Society on the Arecanut Marketing in Kerala â€” A Case Study of Central Arecanut Marketing and Processing Cooperative Ltd
by Karunakaran, N.
- 190622 Economic Sustainability through Farmers Interest Groups and their Linkage with Institutional Agencies â€” An Evidence from Karnataka
by Patil, Suresh S. & Hiremath, G.M & Lokesh, G.B.
- 190623 PPP and Gender Mainstreaming in Agriculture: Lessons from Field Studies
by Ponnusamy, K. & Das, Dutta M. & Bonny, Binoo P. & Mishra, S.
- 190624 Development and Diffusion of Dryland Cereals in Semi-Arid Tropics of India â€” Role of Partnerships
by Charyulu, Kumara D. & Singh, N.P. & Shyam, Moses D. & Bantilan, C.
2014, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 196659 Impact of Climate Change on Yields of Major Food Crops in India: Implications for Food Security
by Birthal, P.S. & Khan, T.M. & Negi, D.S. & Agarwal, S.
- 196660 Emission Taxes as a GHG Mitigation Mechanism in Agriculture: Effects on Rice Production of India
by Gayatri, Y.P. & Jose, M.
- 196661 Forecasting Wholesale Price of Pigeon Pea Using Long Memory Time-Series Models
by Paul, R.K.
- 196662 Price Transmission along the Cotton Value Chain
by Sundaramoorthy, C. & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, G.K.
- 196954 Role of Technology and Credit in Improving Farm Incomes in Rainfed Regions in Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, C.A.R. & Samuel, J. & Kumar, S. & Raju, B.M.K. & Dupdal, R. & Venkateswarlu, B.
- 196955 ICTs Adoption for Accessing Agricultural Information: Evidence from Indian Agriculture
by Das, B.
- 196956 Counter-Cyclical Payments under Doha Negotiations: An Analysis of Agricultural Subsidy Programme of the US
by Sharma, S.K.
- 196957 Technical Efficiency of Fish Farms in West Bengal: Nature, Extent and Implications
by Misra, J. & Misra, S.R.
- 196959 How Profitable is Cultivation of Rainfed Crops? Some Insights from Cost of Cultivation Studies
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Alli, P. & Suresh, R.
- 196961 Imperatives for Sustenance of Agricultural Economy in the Mountains: A Prototype from Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, B.A. & Malik, H.A.
- 196983 Construction of Rainwater Harvesting Structures and Economics of Crops in Parasai-Chhatpur Watershed in Bundelkhand Region of Central India
by Kumari, R. & Sharma, B. & Kushwah, A. & Singh, R. & Singh, R.M. & Tewari, R.K. & Dhyani, S.K.
- 196984 Structural Growth and Development of Livestock Sector in North-Eastern Karnataka â€“ An Economic Analysis
by Sserunjogi, B. & Lokesha, H.
- 196985 Factors Determining Flock Size of Goats in Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh
by Dixit, A.K. & Singh, M.K.
- 196986 Economics of Electricity Generation Using Cattle Dung â€” A Case Study on Bio-methanation Power Plant in Ludhiana
by Chaudhary, A. & Goyal, M.
- 196987 Crop Diversification and Environmental Conflicts in Kasaragod District of Kerala
by Karunakaran, N.
- 196988 Cointegration, Causality and Impulse Response Analysis in Major Apple Markets of India
by Beag, F.A. & Singla, N.
- 196989 Estimation of Milk Losses due to Fasciolosis in Uttarakhand
by Bardhan, D. & Kumar, R.R. & Nigam, S. & Mishra, H. & Bhoj, S.
- 196990 Accelerating Groundwater and Energy Use for Agricultural Growth in Odisha: Technological and Policy Issues
by Srivastava, S.K. & Srivastava, R.C. & Sethi, R.R. & Kumar, A. & Nayak, A.K.
- 196991 Estimation of Economic Losses due to Haemorrhagic Septicaemia in Cattle and Buffaloes in India
by Singh, B. & Prasad, S. & Verma, M.R. & Sinha, D.K.
2014, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 170245 Input Subsidy vs Farm Technology â€” Which is More Important for Agricultural Development?
by Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K.
- 170247 Public and Private Capital Formation and Agricultural Growth in India: State Level Analysis of Inter-linkages during Pre- and Post-reform Periods
by Bathla, Seema
- 170248 Do Different Approaches to Measurement of Risk Behaviour Yield Different Results?
by Choudhury, Hari K. & Goswami, Kishor
- 170249 Welfare Gains from Application of First Generation Biotechnology in Indian Agriculture: The Case of Bt Cotton
by Ramasundaram, P. & Suresh, A. & Samuel, Josily & Wankhade, Shwetal
- 170250 An Economic Assessment of Fish and Prawn Health Management in Andhra Pradesh
by Viswanatha, B.S. & Bhatta, Ramachandra & Shankar, K.M.
- 170251 Impact of Plant Variety Protection on Indian Seed Industry
by Venkatesh, P. & Pal, Suresh
- 170252 Economic Evaluation of Drip-fertigation System in Banana cv. Martaman (AAB, Silk) Cultivation in New Alluvium Zone of West Bengal
by Pramanik, Sanjit & Tripathi, S.K. & Ray, R. & Banerjee, Hirak
- 170255 Income Sources of Farm Households in India: Determinants, Distributional Consequences and Policy Implications
by Birthal, Pratap Singh & Negi, Digvijay S. & Jha, Awadesh K. & Singh, Dhiraj
- 202266 Table of Contents
2013, Volume 26, Issue 2013
- 158487 Income and Livelihood Issues of Farmers: A Field Study in Uttar Pradesh
by Singh, Ajit Kumar
- 158488 Engendering Rural Livelihoods in Karnataka â€“ A Socio-economic Assessment
by Nandini, S. & Kiresur, V.R.
- 158489 An Investigation into Growth, Instability and Role of Weather in Gujarat Agriculture: 1981-2011
by Mehta, Niti
- 158490 Growth and Instability in Agricultural Productivity: A District Level Analysis
by Kumar, Anjani & Jain, Rajni
- 158491 Goat Rearing: A Pathway for Sustainable Livelihood Security in Bundelkhand Region
by Singh, M.K. & Dixit, A.K. & Roy, A.K. & Singh, S.K.
- 158492 Analyzing Growth and Instability in Subsistence Agriculture of Odisha: Evidence from Major Crops
by Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra
- 158493 Recent Trends in Rural Employment and Wages in India: Has the Growth Benefitted the Agricultural Labours?
by Venkatesh, P.
- 158494 Energy Growth Linkage and Strategy for Meeting the Energy Demand in Indian Agriculture
by Jha, Girish Kumar
- 158495 Technical Change and Efficiency of Rice Production in India: A Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Approach
by Suresh, A.
- 158496 Regional Pattern of Agricultural Growth and Rural Employment in India: Have Small Farmers Benefitted?
by Nithyashree, M.L. & Pal, Suresh
- 158497 Rural Employment Scheme and Agricultural Wage Rate Nexus: An Analysis across States
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Bhattarai, Madhusudan
- 158502 Integrated Poultry-Fish Farming Systems for Sustainable Rural Livelihood Security in Kumaon Hills of Uttarakhand
by Gangwar, L.S. & Saran, Sandeep & Kumar, Sarvesh
- 158503 Agricultural Transformation in Trans Himalayan Region of Himachal Pradesh: Cropping Pattern, Technology Adoption and Emerging Challenges
by Sharma, H.R. & Chauhan, S.K.
- 158504 Livelihood Security of Resource Poor Farmers through Alkali Land Reclamation: An Impact Analysis
by Thimmappa, K. & Tripathi, R.S. & Raju, R. & Singh, Y.P.
- 158506 Impact of Improved Agro-techniques on Sustainable Livelihood Empowerment: An Economic Study from West Bengal
by Mula, G. & Sarker, S.C.
- 158507 Has Adoption of Improved Rice Technology Enhanced Economic and Livelihood Security in Kashmir Valley?
by Wani, M.H. & Baba, S.H. & Sundaram, P. Rama & Yousuf, Shoaib & Yousuf, Shahid
- 158508 Truncated Growth and Compromised Sustainability: The Case of Lake Fisheries in Kashmir
by Qureshi, Neha W. & Krishnan, M. & Sundaramoorthy, C. & Vasisht, A. K. & Baba, S.H. & Kumar, Nalini Ranjan & Sharma, Rama
- 158509 Rural Livelihood Security: Assessment of Fishersâ€™ Social Status in India
by Salim, Shyam S. & Sathiadhas, R. & Narayanakumar, R. & Katiha, P.K. & Krishnan, M. & Biradar, R.S. & Gopal, R.S. & Barik, Nagesh K. & Kumar, B. Ganesh
- 202264 Table of Contents
2013, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 162144 Agricultural Policies in India: Retrospect and Prospect
by Arora, V.P.S.
- 162145 Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for Index Based Crop Insurance in Pakistan: A Case Study on Food and Cash Crops of Rain-fed Areas
by Ali, Akhter
- 162146 Role of Non-Farm Sector in Sustaining Rural Livelihoods in Punjab
by Pavithra, S. & Vatta, Kamal
- 162147 Does Decentralization Improve Agricultural Services Delivery? â€” Evidence from Karnataka
by Kannan, Elumalai
- 162148 Dynamics of Labour Demand and its Determinants in Punjab Agriculture
by Devi, Y. Latika & Singh, Jasdev & Vatta, Kamal & Kumar, Sanjay
- 162149 Modelling and Forecasting of Meat Exports from India
by Paul, Ranjit Kumar & Panwar, Sanjeev & Sarkar, Susheel Kumar & Kumar, Anil & Singh, K.N. & Farooqi, Samir & Choudhary, Vipin Kumar
- 162150 Agricultural Price Forecasting Using Neural Network Model: An Innovative Information Delivery System
by Jha, Girish K. & Sinha, Kanchan
- 162151 Investment in Wheat Research in Nepal â€“ An Empirical Analysis
by Shrestha, Hari Krishna & Manandhar, Hira Kaji & Regmi, Punya Prasad
- 162152 Structural Transformation in Dairy Sector of India
by Kumar, Anjani & Parappurathu, Shinoj & Joshi, P.K.
- 162153 Integrated Approach to Human Resource Forecasting: An Exercise in Agricultural Sector
by Agrawal, Rashmi & Nanda, S.K. & Rao, D. Rama & Rao, B.V.L.N.
- 162154 External Market Linkages and Instability in Indian Edible Oil Economy: Implications for Self-sufficiency Policy in Edible Oils
by Thomas, Lijo & Jha, Girish Kumar & Pal, Suresh
- 162155 The State of Agricultural Extension Reforms in India: Strategic Priorities and Policy Options
by Babu, Suresh Chandra & Joshi, P.K. & Glendenning, Claire J. & Kwadwo, Asenso-Okyere & Rasheed, Sulaiman V.
- 202265 Table of Contents
2013, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 152069 Positive Environmental Externalities of Livestock in Mixed Farming Systems of India
by Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh
- 152070 Sorghum (Fodder) Cultivation in Punjab â€” An Economic Analysis
by Grover, D.K. & Kumar, Sanjay
- 152071 User Centric ICT Model for Supply Chain of Horticultural Crops in India
by Shalendra & Gummagolmath, K.C. & Sharma, Purushottam
- 152072 Impact of Zero Tillage on Economics of Wheat Production in Haryana
by Tripathi, R.S. & Raju, R. & Thimmappa, K.
- 152073 Price Discovery, Transmission and Volatility: Evidence from Agricultural Commodity Futures
by Sendhil, R. & Kar, Amit & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, Girish K.
- 152074 Assessing Competitiveness of Sweet Sorghum for Ethanol Production: A Policy Analysis Matrix Approach
by Basavaraj, G. & Rao, Parthasarathy P. & Achoth, Lalith & Reddy, Ravinder Ch.
- 152075 Household Consumption Pattern and Nutritional Security among Poor Rural Households: Impact of MGNREGA
by Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K.
- 152076 Artificial Neural Network Model for Synergy Analysis of Input Markets in Ornamental Fish Trade in Mumbai
by Devi, B. Nightingale & Krishnan, M. & Venugopalan, R. & Mahapatra, B.K.
- 152077 Economic Assessment of Soil Erosion Damage on Smallholder Farms in Marginal Lands of Mahi Ravines in Gujarat
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P. & Kumar, Gopal & Rao, B.K. & Vishwakarma, A.K. & Bagdi, G.L.
- 152078 Indian Agricultural R&D: An Introspection and Way Forward
by Ramasamy, C.
- 152079 Resourceâ€“use Efficiency and Technical Efficiency of Turmeric Production in Tamil Nadu â€”A Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Karthick, V. & Alagumani, T. & Amarnath, J.S.
- 152080 Marketing Profile of Selected Fish Markets of Tripura
by Das, Apu & Upadhyay, A.D. & Kumar, Nalini Ranjan & Prakash, S. & Debnath, B. & Datta, M.
- 202263 Table of Contents
2012, Volume 25, Issue 2012
- 136263 Influence of Sources of Seed on Varietal Adoption Behavior of Wheat Farmers in Indo-Gangetic Plains of India
by Ghimire, Subash & Mehar, Mamta & Mittal, Surabhi
- 136383 Inputs and Services Delivery System under Contract Farming: A Case of Broiler Farming
by Kalamkar, Shrikant S.
- 136387 Access to Rural Credit and Input Use: An Empirical Study
by Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 136388 Deficiencies in Agricultural Marketing and Input Delivery System: A View from the Field
by Singh, Ajit Kumar
- 136389 Improving Economic Viability of Farming: A Study of Cooperative Agro Machinery Service Centres in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- 136390 Outreach and Inclusiveness of Formal Agricultural Credit System: Some Reflections
by Jumrani, Jaya & Agarwal, Shaily
- 136391 Pesticide Delivery System in Apple Growing Belt of Kashmir Valley
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, Bilal A. & Wani, S.A. & Kubrevi, S.S.
- 136392 Value Chain Analysis of Maize Seed Delivery System in Public and Private Sectors in Bihar
by Kumar, Ranjit & Alam, Khurshid & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Srinivas, K.
- 136394 IT Application in Agricultural Marketing Service Delivery â€” Electronic Tender System in Regulated Markets
by Chengappa, P.G. & Arun, M. & Yadava, C.G. & Prasanna Kumar, H.M.
- 136395 Structure of Indebtedness of Households in Semi-Arid Tropics of India
by Reddy, A. Amarender
- 136396 Motorization Technology Delivery in Small Scale Fisheries â€“ Its Impact and Impediments in Adoption
by Prabakar, C. & Sundaravaradarajan, K.R.
- 136397 Can Privatization Improve Animal Healthcare Delivery System? An Ex-ante Analysis of Dairy Farmers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
by Pratap, S. & Bardhan, Dwaipayan & Dabas, Y.P.S.
- 136398 Livestock Economy of Himachal Pradesh: Need to Strengthen Animal Health and Veterinary Services
by Kumar, Virender & Lal, Harbans & Priyanka
- 136399 Effectiveness of Institutional Arrangements for Delivery of Potential Fishing Zone and Ocean State Forecast Advisory Services to Fishers in Tamil Nadu
by Chrispin, C. Lloyd & Ananthan, P.S. & Krishnan, M. & Mahalakshmi, P.
- 136756 Impact Assessment of Reuters Market Light (RML) in Agricultural Information Dissemination in Punjab
by Chahal, S.S. & Sidhu, M.S. & Parminder, Kaur
- 136757 Input Delivery, Processing and Marketing of Natural Rubber: The Role of Producersâ€™ Cooperatives in Kerala
by Anuja, A.R. & Kar, Amit & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, Girish Kumar
- 136758 Canal Irrigation Management through Water Users Associations and its Impact on Efficiency, Equity and Reliability in Water Use in Tamil Nadu
by Arun, G. & Singh, Dharam Raj & Kumar, Shiv & Kumar, Anil
- 202261 Table of Contents
2012, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 136382 Dynamics of Farm Labour Use-An Empirical Analysis
by Devi, P. Indira
- 136384 Are Supermarket Supply Channels More Efficient than Traditional Market Channels?
by Aparna, B. & Hanumanthaiah, C.V.
- 136385 Impact of Watershed Development Programmes on Farm-specific Technical Efficiency: A Study in Bundelkhand Region of Madhya Pradesh
by Mondal, Biswajit & Singh, Alka & Jha, Girish Kumar
- 136386 Impact of Crop Insurance on Rice Farming in Tamil Nadu
by Varadan, R. Jayakumara & Kumar, Pramod
- 137351 Welfare Assessment of SPS Standards: An Empirical Study of Indo-US Mango Trade Case
by Rastogi, Siddhartha K.
- 137353 Adaptability of Crop Insurance Schemes in Tamil Nadu
by Mani, K. & Chandrasekaran, M. & Selvanayaki, S.
- 137357 Effectiveness of Minimum Support Price Policy for Paddy in India with a Case Study of Punjab
by Ali, Shayequa Z. & Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- 137362 Total Factor Productivity and Returns to Public Investment on Agricultural Research in India
by Chand, Ramesh & Kumar, Praduman & Kumar, Sant
- 137367 Market Participation Behaviour of Smallholder Dairy Farmers in Uttarakhand: A Disaggregated Analysis
by Bardhan, Dwaipayan & Sharma, M.L. & Saxena, Raka
- 137370 Estimation of Demand for Different Fish Groups in Tripura
by Debnath, Biswajit & Biradar, R.S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Pandey, S.K.
- 137371 Farmersâ€™ Vulnerability to Rainfall Variability and Technology Adoption in Rain-fed Tank Irrigated Agriculture
by Ashok, K.R. & Sasikala, C.
- 137372 Performance of Crop Sector in Gujarat during High Growth Period: Some Explorations
by Mehta, Niti
- 137373 Measuring Weather Impact on Crop Yield Using Aridity Index: Evidence from Odisha
by Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra & Mishra, R.K.
- 202262 Table of Contents
2012, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 126037 Potential Economic Benefits from Adoption of Improved Drought-tolerant Groundnut in India
by Birthal, Pratap Singh & Nigam, Shyam N. & Narayanan, A.V. & Kareem, K.A.
- 126038 Are We Over-estimating Irrigation Subsidies in Multipurpose Water Resources Projects in India? â€” Methodological Issues and Evidence
by Palanisami, Kuppannan & Malik, R.P.S. & Mohan, Kadiri
- 126040 Farm Productivity and Rural Poverty in Uttar Pradesh: A Regional Perspective
by Pandey, Lalmani & Reddy, A. Amarender
- 126041 Reforming Guar Industry in India: Issues and Strategies
by Sharma, Purushottam & Gummagolmath, K.C.
- 126042 Economic Analysis of Bamboo Plantation in Three Major Ravine Systems of India
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Kumar, Gopal & Parandiyal, A.K. & Singh, A.K. & Kumar, Ashok
- 126043 Changing Energy-use Pattern and the Demand Projection for Indian Agriculture
by Jha, Girish Kumar & Pal, Suresh & Singh, Alka
- 126044 Prevailing Standards and Dimensions Governing Sanitary and Phyto-Sanitary Compliance in Indian Black Pepper Supply Chain
by Aarathi, L.R. & Kumar, Shiv & Negi, Digvijay Singh & Singh, Dharam Raj
- 126045 Enhancing Water Productivity through On-farm Resource Conservation Technology in Punjab Agriculture
by Kaur, Baljinder & Singh, Satwinder & Garg, B.R. & Singh, J.M. & Singh, Jasdev
- 126046 Investigating the Efficiency of Various Marketing Models and Problems of Kinnow Growers of Punjab
by Mavi, H.K. & Sidhu, R.S. & Sidhu, J.S.
- 126047 Irrigation, Agriculture, Livelihood and Poverty Linkages in Odisha
by Ghosh, Souvik & Verma, H.C. & Panda, D.K. & Nanda, P. & Kumar, A. Ganesh
- 126048 Labour Deployment and Wage Distribution in Ring Seine Fishery of Central Kerala
by Dhiju, Das P.H. & Gopal, Nikita & Edwin, Leela
- 126049 Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Determinants and Constraints
by Khatun, Dilruba & Roy, B.C.
- 126050 Progress and Performance of Kisan Credit Card Scheme with a Case Study of Bihar
by Bista, Diwas Raj & Kumar, Pramod & Mathur, V.C.
- 126088 Transport Biofuel Production, Trade-offs, and Promotion Policies in Canada â€” A Review
by Bhullar, A.S. & Deo, Balbinder & Sachdeva, Jatinder
- 126089 Impact of MGNREGS on Labour Supply to Agricultural Sector of Wayanad District in Kerala
by Thadathil, Merin S. & Mohandas, Vineeth
- 126090 Economic Analysis of Producersâ€™ Perceptions about Impact of Climate Change on Fisheries in West Bengal
by Roy, Tuhin Narayan
- 126091 Efficiency, Yield Gap and Constraints Analysis in Irrigated vis-a-vis Rainfed Sugarcane in North Coastal Zone of Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, I.V.Y. Rama
- 126092 Economics of Production to Marketing of Aromatic Crops in Uttar Pradesh: A Case Study
by Suresh, Ram & Kumar, Sanjay & Singh, Virendra & Pravesh, Ram & Tomar, V.K.S. & Singh, A.K.
- 202259 Table of Contents
2011, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 118226 Impacts of CGIAR Crop Improvement and Natural Resource Management Research: A Review of Evidence
by Pal, Suresh
- 118227 Technical Efficiency of Resource-Conserving Technologies in Rice -Wheat Systems: The Case of Bihar and Eastern Uttar Pradesh in India
by Dung, Khong Tien & Sumalde, Zenaida M. & Pede, Valerien O. & McKinley, Justin D. & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Bello, Amelia L.
- 118228 Convergence Hypothesis: Some Dynamics and Explanations of Agricultural Growth across Indian States
by Somasekharan, Jayasekhar & Prasad, Syam & Roy, V.P. Nirmal
- 118229 Cost Effectiveness of Rainwater Harvesting for Groundwater Recharge in Micro-Watersheds of Kolar District of India: The Case Study of Thotli Micro-Watershed
by Nagaraj, N. & Pradhani, Umesh & Chengappa, P.G. & Basavaraj, G. & Kanwar, Ramesh S.
- 118230 Role of Watershed Management in Bridging Demand â€“ Supply Gap of Fodder for Enhancing Livestock Production in Shivaliks, Haryana
by Arya, Swarn Lata & Panwar, Pankaj & Yadav, R.P
- 118231 Institutional and Economic Dynamics of Water Users Cooperative (WUC) Societies in Cauvery Basin of Karnataka
by Rohith, B.K. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- 118232 Smallholder Dairy Farmersâ€™ Access to Modern Milk Marketing Chains in India
by Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J. & Singh, Dhiraj Kumar
- 118233 Trends, Determinants and Constraints of Temporary Sheep Migration in Rajasthan â€” An Economic Analysis
by Suresh, A. & Gupta, D.C. & Mann, J.S.
- 119379 Marketing Efficiency of Green Peas under Different Supply Chains in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Sidhu, M.S. & Singh, J.M.
- 119380 Economic Viability of Organic Farming: An Empirical Experience of Wheat Cultivation in Punjab
by Singh, Inder Pal & Grover, D.K.
- 119381 Economic Appraisal of Kinnow Production and its Marketing under North-Western Himalayan Region of Jammu
by Bhat, Anil R.S. & Kachroo, Jyoti & Kachroo, Dileep
- 119382 Impact of Groundwater Over-draft on Farm Income and Efficiency in Crop Production
by Sharif, Mahin & Ashok, K.R.
- 119383 Impact of Globalization on Production and Export of Turmeric in India â€“ An Economic Analysis
by Angles, S. & Sundar, A. & Chinnadurai, M.
- 119384 Economic Analysis of Post-harvest Losses in Marketing of Vegetables in Uttarakhand
by Sharma, Gaurav & Singh, S.P.
- 119385 Production Performance and Economic Appraisal of Broiler Farms in Anand District of Gujarat
by Shaikh, A.S. & Zala, Y.C.