Contact information of Agricultural Economics Research Association (India)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
December 2022, Volume 35, Issue Conference
- 333688 How elastic is the profit to prices of output and the variable inputs? Some insights from paddy cultivation in India
by Chandel, B S & Kumari, Binita
- 333689 Influence of assets over dynasties in semi-arid India: econometric analysis using micro level panel data
by Anupama, G V & Haragopal, V V
- 333691 Economic impact of public research investment on livestock productivity: evidence from India
by Kathayat, Babita & Dixit, Anil K & Chandel, B S & Sendhil, R & Sharma, A K
- 333692 Does the seed system determine the crop yield and farmers’ income? an economic analysis
by Asha Devi, S S & Praveen, K V & Singh, Alka & Panghal, Pradeep
- 333693 Regional disparity in institutional credit to agriculture sector in India: trends and performance
by Kumar, Vinod & Afroz, Saad Bin
- 333694 Agricultural credit in Punjab: trends and future potential
by Vatta, Kamal & Kaur, Arjinder & Sidana, Baljinder Kaur & Bhangu, Preet Kamal Singh & Kaur, Amandeep
- 333695 Product standards, farmers’ practices and global trade: a critical analysis with respect to pesticide residue levels in Indian small cardamom
by Kuruvila, Anil & Indira Devi, P & George, Thomas & Murugan, M & Sabu, Sachu Sara
- 333696 Intellectual property rights for inclusive and sustainable agricultural development : issues and challenges in India
by Prasanna, Lakshmi P. A.
- 333697 Patent landscape for Internet of Things (IoT) in agriculture in India
by Gerard, Manju & Sastry, R Kalpana & Srinivas, K
- 333698 Analysing the effectiveness of crop insurance scheme as an adaptive strategy against climate change in Himachal Pradesh
by Chadha, Deepali & Srivastava, S K
- 333699 Effectiveness of contract farming: evidence from cultivators of onion in Maharashtra
by Waghmare, M N & Pawar, B N
- 333700 Beyond production: how can diversification enhance farm income in the North-Eastern region of India?
by Paul, Debabrata & Mondal, Bitan & Arti & Roy, Bidhan Chandra
- 333701 Impact of Custom Hiring Centres on farm profitability – some evidences from Tamil Nadu
by Bharathi, P & Anjugam, M & Suresh Kumar, D
- 333702 Choice of millets cultivation in India: an evidence from farm household survey data
by Malaiarasan, Umanath & Paramasivam, R & Saravanakumar, V
December 2022, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 333678 Indian sugar policies: connecting production, consumption, and health
by Saini, Shweta & Khatri, Pulkit & Hussain, Siraj
- 333679 Investigating the impact of information on the efficiency of smallholder dairy production systems in India and the lessons for livestock extension policy
by Birthal, Pratap S & Hazrana, Jaweriah & Saxena, Raka
- 333680 Farm households that adopt ICT change production decisions: evidence from India
by Chatterjee, Tirtha
- 333681 Implications of appropriate technology and farm inputs in the agricultural sector of Gujarat: empirical analysis based on primary data
by Ashraf, Shah Nawaz & Singh, Ajay K
- 333683 Performance analysis of electronic national agricultural markets: some evidence from Odisha
by Khandagiri, Chandan & Kannan, Elumalai
- 333684 Price dynamics and market integration of tomato markets in India
by Hemanth Kumar, G & Gajanana, T M
- 333685 Performance comparison of ARIMA and Time Delay Neural Network for forecasting of potato prices in India
by Kumar, Sunny & Arora, Kashish & Singh, Pardeep & Gupta, Akhilesh Kumar & Sharma, Isha & Vatta, Kamal
- 333686 Value chain analysis of Kadaknath chicken in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
by Tripathy, Amit & Bardhan, D & Kumar, Sanjay & Kumar, Shiv & Singh, S R K & Khan, Rizwan & Kumar, Chandan & Suryam Dora, D
- 333687 Export and import of bamboo and bamboo products: Markov chain analysis
by Gogoi, Jeemoni & Singh, Ram & Feroze, S M & Singh, S Basanta & Tyngkan, Hehlangki
- 333690 Asymmetric price transmission: evidence from pulse markets of India
by Bisht, Asha & Kumar, Anil & Sharma, M L
June 2022, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 333644 Wetland–agriculture interactions: sustaining intergenerational ecosystem services
by Marothia, Dinesh K
- 333645 Anionic mineral mixture prevents milk fever and improves farmer income: evidence from a randomized controlled trial
by Cariappa, A G Adeeth & Chandel, B S & Sankhala, Gopal & Mani, Veena & R, Sendhil & Dixit, Anil Kumar & Meena, B S
- 333646 The impact of downy mildew on high-value cucurbit crops in the US: an econometric analysis
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Arumugam, Surendran & Hausbeck, Mary & Wyenandt, Andrew & Simon, James E
- 333647 Groundwater use and sustainability in Punjab agriculture: insights from a field survey
by Vatta, Kamal & Bhogal, Shruti & Green, Adam S & Petrie, Cameron A & Sharma, Heena & Dixit, Sandeep
- 333648 Impact of micro irrigation on groundwater savings, productivity, and profitability of principal crops in the Eastern Dry Zone and Central Dry Zone of Karnataka: a resource economic analysis
by Nagaraj, N & Anitha, S
- 333649 Decomposing productivity growth in the Indian sugar industry
by Kumar, Shiv & Abdulla
- 333650 What drives the profitability of dairy processing firms in India? The results of decomposition analysis
by S, Asha Devi S & Chandel, B S
- 333651 Spatio-temporal distribution of subsidy on major livestock inputs and services in India
by Lal, Priyanka & Chandel, B S
- 333652 Valuing pollination services in the apple orchards of Kashmir valley
by Mahendar, K & Shaheen, F A & Wani, Fehim J & Wani, S A & Parray, M A & Rehman, Haseeb & Saraf, S A & Mir, S A
- 333653 Paddy farmers in Kerala are willing to pay more for a modified crop insurance product
by K C, Anirudh & K S, Aditya & Padmaja, Subash Surendran & Kuruvila, Anil
- 333654 Nutrition-sensitive food systems and biofortified crops
by Nuthalapati, Chandra S R & Joshi, P K & Mittra, Bhaskar & Pingali, Prabhu
- 333655 An analysis of the demand and uptake of agricultural insurance in developing countries
by Sandeepani, Dissanayake Mudiyanselage Madusha & Wijerathna, Pathiraja Nishanthage Malsha Madushani, & Silva, Kodikarage Nirosha Nadeeshani
December 2022, Volume 25, Issue 2
October 2021, Volume 34, Issue Conference
- 320455 Welfare gains of inward-looking: an ex-ante assessment of general equilibrium impacts of protectionist tariffs on India’s edible oil imports
by S J, Balaji & M, Umanath & G, Arun
- 320456 Measuring farmers’ welfare: an analysis across states of India
by Satyasai, K J S & Kumar, Ashutosh & Gupta, Neha
- 320457 What determines multidimensional poverty among farmers? evidence from the Jagatsinghpur district of Odisha
by Mishra, S K & Sarangi, M K & Mishra, P K & Biswal, S N
- 320458 Correlates of multidimensional poverty in rural Bihar
by Sinha, Manjisha & Ramadas, Sendhil
- 320459 Inter-state variation in technical efficiency and total factor productivity of India’s livestock sector
by Kathayat, Babita & Dixit, Anil K & Chandel, B S
- 320460 Can forage technologies transform Indian livestock sector?: evidences from smallholder dairy farmers in Bundelkhand region of central India
by Sharma, Purushottam & Choudhary, Bishwa Bhaskar & Singh, Priyanka & Kumar, Sunil & Gupta, Gaurendra & Dev, Inder
- 320461 The role of the macro environment and firm-specific characteristics in improving the resource use efficiency of the Indian food processing industry
by Nithyashree, M L
- 320462 The changing structure of agricultural marketing in India: a state-level analysis of e-NAM
by Venkatesh, P & Singh, D R & Sangeetha, V & M, Balasubramanian & Jha, Girish K
- 320463 Economic access to groundwater irrigation under alternate energy regimes in Bihar
by Srivastava, S K & Kishore, Avinash & Singh, Jaspal
- 320464 Role of public policy in sustaining groundwater: impact of ‘The Punjab Preservation of Sub Soil Water Act, 2009’
by Sharma, Yogita & Sidana, Baljinder Kaur & Kaur , Samanpreet & Kumar, Sunny
- 320465 An assessment of India’s virtual water trade in major food products
by G P, Shivaswamy & Kallega, Harish Kumar & A R, Anuja & Singh, K N
- 320466 Social vulnerability and adaptation to climate change: evidence from vulnerable farmers’ groups in Odisha, India
by Sahoo, Dibakar & Sridevi, G
- 320467 The impact of public expenditure on agricultural growth: empirical evidence from Punjab, India
by Singh, Oinam Krishnadas & Priscilla, Laishram & Vatta, Kamal
- 320468 A critical analysis of India’s Contract Farming Act 2020
by Barik, Prasenjit
- 320469 Options of promoting seeds of biofortified crops: a case study of Bihar
by Kumar, Niraj & Kumar, Anjani
- 320470 Structure, vulnerabilities and policy for fish seed supply system in India
by Barik, Nagesh Kumar & Routray, P & Swain, Saroj Kumar
December 2021, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 320445 Input subsidy withdrawal in India: output loss, cash transfer, and redistribution
by Bathla, Seema & Kumar, Anjani & Aggarwal, Roopali
- 320446 The prices of perishable food commodities in India: the impact of the lockdown
by Paul, Ranjit Kumar & Birthal, Pratap S
- 320447 Agricultural technologies for marginal and landless farmers: the case of hybrid rice cultivation in India
by Khandker, Varsha & Gandhi, Vasant P
- 320448 Countering vulnerability and enhancing resilience: coastal agriculture in West Bengal, India
by Rahaman, S M & Bera, B K & Pal, Subhadip & Nandi, A K & Haldar, Surajit
- 320449 Determinants of Conservation Agriculture for Sustainable Intensification (CASI) outscaling a study in Coochbehar district of West Bengal, India
by Das, K K & Ghosh, Arunava & Bhattacharya, P M & Dhar, T & Chowdhury, A & Rola-Rubzen, M F & Gathala, M & Tiwari, T.P
- 320450 Profit efficiency among peri-urban dairy farms in Odisha: an application of the stochastic frontier function
by Acharya, Kamlesh Kumar & Malhotra, Ravinder & Sendhil, R & Kumari, Binita
- 320451 Protected cultivation in Maharashtra: determinants of adoption, constraints, and impact
by Prakash P, & Kumar, Pramod & Kar, Amit & Kishore, Prabhat & Singh, Awani Kumar & Immanuel, Sheela
- 320452 Capital endowments and livelihood security of tribal communities in Central Kashmir
by Bhat, Ishrat F & Husain, Nasir & Baba, S H
- 320453 Organic chilli production in the North Eastern Hill Region, India: value chain analysis for doubling farmers’ income
by Singh, Ram & Passah, S & Singh, N Anandkumar & Feroze, S M & Larinsangpuii, & Anuradha Devi, A & Kumar, Shiv & Jhahjria, Abhimanyu
- 320454 An introduction to randomized evaluations and its application in agricultural economics
by Adeeth Cariappa, A G
June 2021, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 320435 Reforming and transforming Indian agriculture: key challenges and pathways
by Haque, T
- 320436 Indo–Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IJCEPA): lessons for India’s access to agricultural markets
by Kallummal, Murali & Mouzam, Shaikh Mohd
- 320437 Rural non-farm employment in Uttar Pradesh, India: drivers and impact
by Kapoor, Shreya & Kumar, Anjani & Saroj, Sunil
- 320438 Sustainable food security index: planning tool for district-level agricultural development in Uttar Pradesh
by Singh, Priyanka & Goyal, Mini & Choudhary, Bishwa Bhaskar & Guleria, Amit
- 320439 Reducing the buyer–seller information asymmetry in agricultural inputs markets in India
by Kapoor, Sanjeev & Kumar, Niraj
- 320440 Sustainability of gaushalas: do size and patronage matter?
by Singh, Ajmer & Chandel, B S & Chauhan, A K & Kamboj, M L & Bijla, Shweta
- 320441 Climate adaptation strategies: optimizing farm-level water use and profitability in Punjab
by Sidana, Baljinder Kaur & Kumar, Sunny
- 320442 Fish consumption in India: probability and demand
by Paramasivam, R Malaiarasan & Umanath
- 320443 Gender role in wheat production and agricultural decision-making
by Mittal, Surabhi & Hariharan, Vinod K
- 320444 An analysis of Indian agricultural workers: a ridge regression approach
by Kumar, Bant & Sharma, Manish & Bhat, Anil & Kumar, Pawan
January 2021, Volume 33, Issue 2
December 2020, Volume 33, Issue Conference
- 310332 Public financing of Indian agriculture and its returns: some panel evidence
by Akber, Nusrat & Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan
- 310333 Income-induced effects of COVID-19 on the food consumption pattern of Indian households
by Srivastava, S.K. & Sivaramane, N.
- 310334 Interlinking dietary diversity production diversity and climate change: Non-separable farm household model approach
by Vijayalaxmi, D.K. & Umesh, K.B. & Saravanakumar, V.
- 310335 An economic assessment of the food security of households in the rural–urban interface of Bangalore
by Bellundagi, Veerabhadrappa & Umesh, K.B. & Ashwini, B.C.
- 310336 Advancing with fertilizers in Indian agriculture: trends challenges and research priorities
by Praveen, K.V. & Singh, Alka & Kumar, Pramod & Jha, G.K. & Kingsly, I.
- 310337 Moving towards an implementable agenda for the rural economy of Gujarat
by Alagh, Munish
- 310338 Interlink between factor and product markets: opportunity for the future of Indian agriculture
by Cariappa, A.G. Adeeth & Chandel, B.S.
- 310339 Assessment of spatial price linkages in the major potato-assembling markets in India
by Katoch, Sonali & Singh, Rakesh
- 310340 Impact of natural resource management technologies on technical efficiency in sorghumcultivation: application of meta-frontier and endogenous switching regression model
by Kumar, Suresh & Singh, D.R. & Jha, G.K. & Singh, N.P. & Kingsly, Immanuelraj T.
- 310341 Production efficiency and profitability of major farming systems in Tamil Nadu
by Saravanakumar, V. & Malaiarasan, Umanath & Balasubramanian, R. & Angles, S.
- 310342 Economics of demonstrating wheat production technology under rain-fed ecosystems
by Sharma, Pawan Kumar & Wali, Pardeep & Kumar, Parveen & Sharma, Rakesh & Singh, Rajbir & Chahal, V.P.
- 310343 Trends and effects of rainfall on groundwater recharge in Namakkal district of Tamil Nadu: analysis using the Mann–Kendall test and transfer function model
by Kavitha, B. & Kumar, D. Suresh
- 310344 Economic impact assessment of conservation agriculture on small and marginal farm households in eastern India
by Chatterjee, Soumitra & Chakraborty, Riya & Banerjee, Hirak
December 2020, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 310319 Disciplining trade-distorting support to cotton in the US: an unresolved issue at the WTO negotiations
by Sharma, Sachin Kumar & Sawant, Aditi & Vats, Parkhi & Naik, Sadhna & Lahiri, Teesta
- 310320 Exploring farmers’ willingness to pay for crop insurance products: A case of weather-based crop insurance in Punjab India
by Aditya, K.S. & Kishore, Avinash & Khan, Tajuddin
- 310321 Identifying sustainable rice cultivation zones in India: the implications of the crop water footprint
by Chand, Prem & Rao, Sulakshana & Jain, Rajni & Pal, Suresh
- 310322 Why should farmers invest in wells when irrigation tanks underperform? the evidence from South Indian tank commands
by Kumar, D. Suresh & Palanisami, K.
- 310323 Farmers’ income in India: trends and prospects for future growth
by Vatta, Kamal & Budhiraja, Parisha
- 310324 Choice of paddy marketing channel and its impact: evidence from Indian farm households
by Cariappa, A.G. Adeeth & Sinha, Manjisha
- 310325 Optimizing agricultural value chain in Nigeria through infrastructural development
by Iyoboyi, Martins & Musa, Latifah
- 310326 Inter-district variation and convergence in agricultural productivity in India
by Murtaza, Mohd & Masood, Tariq
- 310327 Performance of women dairy self-help groups in Rajasthan: a multistage principal component analysis approach
by Rathore, Ritu & Malhotra, Ravinder & Jangid, Rajendra
- 310329 Prospects and strategies for accelerating the growth of the agriculture and allied sector in Odisha with specific reference to dairying
by Rath, Dilip & Joshi, Yogesh C.
- 310330 Market efficiency and calendar anomalies in commodity futures markets: a review
by Chhabra, Damini & Gupta, Mohit
- 310331 Visitor perceptions towards forest resorts in Kashmir
by Kachroo, M.M. & Baba, S.H. & Bhat, Arshad
June 2020, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 304151 Agricultural science and planning
by Alagh, Yoginder K.
- 304152 Structural transformation, export promotion policy options, and their impact on the Indian economy: a social accounting matrix (SAM) approach
by Venkatesh, P. & Pal, Barun D. & Dubey, Sarvesh K. & Sangeetha, V. & Balasubramanian, M. & Renjini, V.R. & Singh, D.R. & Kar, Amit & Balaji, S J & Pal, Suresh
- 304153 Disaggregate-level disparity in the incidence of poverty in Chhattisgarh, India
by Anjoy, Priyanka & Chandra, Hukum
- 304154 Efficiency and imperfections of tilling machinery rental markets in the Brahmaputra Valley of eastern India
by Kumar Das, Anup & Bezbaruah, M.P.
- 304155 Transmission of price shocks and volatility spillovers across major onion markets in India
by Saxena, Raka & Paul, Ranjit Kumar & Kumar, Rohit
- 304156 How does Bt cotton perform in rainfed areas?
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Renuka, C. & Sujitha, K.S.
- 304157 Minimum support price in India: what determines farmers’ access?
by Das, Raya
- 304158 Agricultural wages in India: trends and determinants
by Kumar, Sant & Answer, Ejaz & Immanuelraj, T.K. & Kumar, Sumant & Singh, H.P. & Mishra, Sarba N. & Sarkar, S.K.
- 304159 Technical efficiency of dairy farmers in Bihar, India: status and determinants
by Singh, Dhiraj K.
- 304160 Drip irrigation technology in Karnataka, India
by Kabbur, Rashmi Shivamurthy & Speelman, Stijn & Cox, Gonzalo Gabriel Villa
- 304161 Market development and policy issues for agri-derivatives in India: a study of cotton and mentha
by Agrawal, Tarunika & Sehgal, Sanjay & Kumar, Muneesh
- 304162 Open grazing and cropping intensity in the Brahmaputra Valley
by Saud, Jayanta & Bezbaruah, M.P.
January 2020, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 303626 Spatial spill-overs, structural transformation and economic growth in India
by Hazrana, Jaweriah & Birthal, Pratap S. & Negi, Digvijay S. & Gyanendra, Mani & Pandey, Ghanshyam
- 303627 Food and nutrition security under the public distribution system in Odisha
by Krishan, Bal & Bathla, Seema
- 303628 Retailing traditional African vegetables in Zambia
by Ochieng, Justus & Govindasamy, Ramu & Fekadu & Afari-Sefa, victor & Simon, James E.
- 303629 Value chain analysis of different types of maize hybrid seed: a comparative study of public and private sector in Bihar
by Kulkarni, Atul P. & Rahut, D.B. & Kumar, Ranjit & Zaidi, P.H.
- 303639 Conserving the Kuttanad wetlands: stakeholder preferences of management alternatives
by Rao, Sulakshana C. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 303640 Informational leadership of rubber futures market in India: exploration using data with different temporalities
by Narayanan, P & Sebastian, T.K.
- 303641 Adoption and impact of water-saving technologies in the Nagarjuna Sagar Project area of Andhra Pradesh
by Balasubramanian, M. & Anbukkani, P. & Nithyashree, M L. & Reddy, K. Krishna & Arivelarasan, T.
- 303642 Efficiency gains from micro-irrigation: a case of sprinkler irrigation in wheat
by Kishore, Prabhat
- 303643 Assessment of harvest and post-harvest losses of major pulses in India
by Vishwakarma, R.K. & Jha, S.N. & Dixit, Anil K. & Amanpreet, Kaur & Rai, Anil & Ahmed, Tauqueer
- 303644 Intellectual property rights protection for plant varieties in India: status, emerging issues, and challenges
by Prasanna, P.A. Lakshmi & Rao, L.V. Subba & Prasad, S. Hari & Amtul, Waris & Meera, Shaik N. & Nirmala, B. & Kumar, S. Arun & Syamaladevi, Divya P.
- 303645 Determinants of land degradation in Jammu and Kashmir: implications for land governance
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, B.A. & Ishrat, F. Bhat
- 303646 Estimation of externalities due to impact of solid waste dumping on crop farming and valuation of crop lands in Tamil Nadu
by Sunandhini, R. & Sekar, C.
- 303647 Does the System of Rice Intensification make a difference to resource use efficiency? evidence from Tripura, India
by Majumder, Saddam H. & Gogoi, P.B. & Hazarika, J.P. & Nivedita, Deka
December 2019, Volume 32, Issue Conference
- 303648 Pathways of agricultural transformation: a comparative analysis of Punjab and Bihar
by Pandey, Ghanshyam & Khan, Riyazuddin & Kumari, Seema
- 303649 Investment, subsidy and productivity in Indian agriculture: an empirical analysis
by Akber, Nusrat & Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan
- 303650 Irrigation governance and the performance of the public irrigation system across states in India
by Kannan, Elumalai & Bathla, Seema & Das, Gautam Kumar
- 303651 Gross economic efficiency of water use in agriculture and water-saving farm plans for Punjab
by Kumar, Ankush & Sirohi, Smita & Pandey, Divya & Rapolu, Harika Devi & Choudhary, Bishwa Bhaskar
- 303652 Do improved agricultural practices boost farm productivity? the evidence from Karnataka, India
by Pal, Barun Deb & Saroj, Sunil
- 303653 Realizing the potential of a low-cost technology to enhance crop yields: evidence from a meta-analysis of biofertilizers in India
by Praveen, K.V. & Singh, Alka
- 303654 Determinants of access to and intensity of formal credit: evidence from a survey of rural households in eastern India
by Aditya, K.S. & Jha, Girish K. & Sonkar, Vinay K. & Saroj, Sunil & Singh, K.M. & Singh, R.K.P.
- 303655 Impact of the agriculture debt waiver debt relief scheme on the consumption expenditure of smallholder farmers
by Pande, Deeksha
- 303656 Can better market access lead to higher incomes for farmers?
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Pereira, Christine
- 303657 Are farmer producer organizations a boon to farmers? the evidence from Bihar, India
by Verma, Smriti & Sonkar, Vinay Kumar & Kumar, Anjani & Roy, Devesh
- 303658 Assessing the economic impacts of farmer producer organizations: a case study in Gujarat, India
by Singh, Gurpreet & Vatta, Kamal
- 303659 Value chain analysis of buffalo meat (carabeef) in India
by Bardhan, D. & Kumar, Sanjay & Kumar, Shiv & Kumar, Neeraj & Singh, Rishi Kumar & Khan, Rizwan & Talukder, S. & Mendiratta, S.K.
- 303660 Sugar price determination in India: an econometric analysis
by Malaiarasan, Umanath & Felix, K. Thomas & Paramasivam, R. & S
- 303661 The landscape of agro-processing industries in Jammu & Kashmir
by Shaheen, Farhet A. & Wani, Shabir A. & Kubrevi, Syed S.
- 303662 Vulnerability of rural households to food and nutritional insecurity in arid regions of India:some evidence from Rajasthan
by Kanwal, Vinita & Thorat, Vishal S. & Chand, Prem
2019, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 292199 Innovative policy interventions for transformation of farm sector
by Chand, Ramesh
- 292200 Trade-off between risk and returns in farmers’ choice of crops? Evidence from India
by Birthal, PS & Negi, DS & Hazrana, J
- 292201 Impact of contract farming of paddy seed on smallholder farm profits: evidence from Nepal
by Kumar, A & Roy, D & Joshi, PK & Tripathi, G & Adhikari, R
- 292202 Livestock as an effective asset for sustainable poverty reduction: a case study of Sindh, Pakistan
by Hirashima, S & Tominaga, H & Ikeda, Y
- 292203 Growth and instability in agricultural productivity in Odisha
by Senapati, AK & Goyari, P
- 292204 Crop diversification in Odisha: an analysis based on panel data
by Nayak, C & Kumar, CR
- 292205 Determinants of social capital formation among organic and conventional smallholder producers in Karnataka, India
by Nithya, VG & Nandi, R & Bokelmann, W
- 292206 Coffee value chains in India: exploring sustainability oriented markets
by Chengappa, PG & Devika, CM & Manjunatha, AV
- 292207 Technical efficiency and reduction in input costs in agriculture: case of genetically modified cotton
by Mehta, N
- 292208 Factors affecting non-farm diversification among farm households in Jammu and Kashmir
by Nanda,R & Peshin, R & Ashok K Singh, AK & Sharma, LK & Bagal,YS
- 292209 Differential pattern in labour use on male vs female managed farms and its economic consequences : a case study from Manipur, India
by Thingbaijam, L & Ghosh, A & Das, KK
- 292210 Economic impact of cooperative membership on dairy farmers in Manipur: a propensity score matching approach
by Priscilla, L & Chauhan, AK
2018, Volume 31, Issue Conference
2018, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 281140 Dynamic poverty processes in rural India and the role of livestock
by Bijla, S
- 281141 Tackling poverty and inequality among farm households in Bihar: implications for achieving sustainable development goals (SDGs)
by Pandey, G.
- 281142 Agricultural development and gender inequality in rural labour market in Odisha
by Swain, M & Das, L & Hembram, BR
- 281143 Regional dimensions and determinants of income diversification in rural India
by Vatta, K & Singh, G & Sharma, N & Bhoi, PB
- 281144 Does farm size explain food consumption pattern? evidence from semi-arid regions of India
by Kheda, V & Saravanakumarb, V & Umesha, KB
- 281145 Rural households’ preferences for nutri-cereals supplied through public distribution system: a discrete choice experiment
by Sangeethaa, V & Bishnoia , S & Venkateshb, P & Singha, P & Satyapriyaa, & Lenina, V & Paula, S & Baruaa, S & Krishnana, M & Singha, S
- 281146 To conserve or to explore? farm-level strategies to manage groundwater
by Seenatha,P & Devib, I & Chakravartya, A & Shajic, E
- 281147 Sustainability of groundwater resources at the subnational level in the context of sustainable development goals
by Srivastavaa, SK & Singha, J & Shirsathb, PB
- 281148 Income risk and management strategies of rural households: evidence from distressed regions of Maharashtra
by Thorata, VS & Sirohib, S
- 281149 Capital formation in fisheries sector in India: trends, compositional changes and potential implications for sustainable development
by Suresha, A & Parappurathub, S
- 281150 Unfolding government policies towards the development of climate smart agriculture in India
by Kishore, A & Pala, BD & Joshia, K & Aggarwal, PK
- 281151 An econometric analysis of optimality for sustainable paddy production in India
by Kumari, B & Chandel, BS & Lal, P
- 281152 Can mechanization in agriculture help achieving sustainable development goals?
by Satyasai, KJS & Balanarayana, M
- 281153 Paddy prices and marketing agencies in India: an empirical analysis of effectiveness of public procurement
by Bora, K & Bhattacharya, S & Niyati, S
- 281154 Agricultural marketing reforms and e-national agricultural market (e-NAM) in India: a review
by Bisena, J & Kumar, R
- 281155 Economic impact of weather advisory services: a case of Varuna Mitra scheme in Karnataka
by Manjunatha, AV & Preethika, DT & Devika, CM & Nagaraju, Y
- 284248 Adoption of crop insurance and impact: insights from India
by Aditya, K.S. & Khan, T.
- 284249 GST in India: reflections from food and agriculture
by Singh, NP & Bisen, J. & Aditya, K.S.
- 284250 Price discovery and arbitrage linkage in the Indian agricultural commodity futures market: a study of gram futures
by Trivedi, PL & Nair, VV.
- 284251 Varietal growth and gains from trade in Indian dairy imports: a quantitative introspection
by Mondal, B & Sirohi, S.
- 284252 WTO and policy space for agriculture and food security: issues for China and India
by Sharma, SK
- 284253 Assessing export competitiveness of Indian groundnut
by Meena, M & Khunt, K.A. & Meena, H.N. & Khorajiya, H.T.
- 284254 Satellite data and machine learning tools for predicting poverty in rural India
by Subash, SP & Kumar, R.R. & Aditya, K.S.
- 284255 Sources of technological knowledge and farm output: evidences from a large-scale farmers’ survey
by Das, B
- 284256 Groundwater markets in east coast of Puducherry Union Territorry: analysis of pricing and irrigation efficiency
by Kannan, K & Pouchepparadjou, A. & Kuruvila, A. & Shaik, Allaudin A.
- 284257 Technology adoption, its impact and determinants: the case of soybean in Madhya Pradesh
by Peshin, R & Sharma, R. & Kumar, R. & Sharma, L.K. & Dwivedi, S. & Nanda, R. & Gupta, V. & Risam, K.S.
- 284258 Public expenditure on agriculture and economic growth: a case study of Meghalaya
by Dkhar, DS & Utpal, Kumar D.
- 284259 Technology adoption, its impact and determinants: the case of soybean in Madhya Pradesh
by Sharma,Purushottam & Dupare, BU & Patel, Ram Manohar
- 284260 Max-min fuzzy programming approach for compromise farming: a case study
by Kumar, Mousumi & Roy, Sankhajit
- 284261 Mushroom growing in Punjab: cost components, and determinants affecting its productivity
by Singh, Rajdeep & Singh, J.M.
2018, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 274823 Regional income inequalities and public investments in rural India
by Bathla, S. & Kumar, A. & Joshi, P.K.
- 274824 Localized estimates of the incidence of indebtedness among rural households in Uttar Pradesh: an application of small area estimation technique
by Chandra, H
- 274825 Willingness to pay a high-premium for fresh organic produce: an econometric analysis
by Govindasamy, R & Arumugam, S & Vellangany, I & Ozkan, B
- 274826 Innovations in agricultural marketing: a case study of e-tendering system in Karnataka, India
by Pavithra, S & Gracy, CP & Saxena, R. & Patil, G.G.
- 274827 Price volatility trends and price transmission for major staples in India
by Mittal, S & Hariharan, VK & Subash, SP
- 274828 EU-Brazil proposal on farm support: strengthening agricultural reforms or undermining them?
by Bayan, B
- 274829 EU-Brazil proposal on farm support: strengthening agricultural reforms or undermining them?
by Sharma, SK & Das, A
- 274830 Post-adoption experience of hybrid rice in India: farmers’ satisfaction and willingness to grow
by Khandker, V & Gandhi, VP
- 274831 An assessment of the economic impact of drip irrigation in vegetable production in India
by Narayanamoorthy, A & Bhattarai, M & Jothi, P
- 274832 Changing land-use pattern in India: has there been an expansion of fallow lands?
by Pandey, G & Ranganathan, T
- 274833 Kiwi value chain in Arunachal Pradesh: issues and prospects
by Mani, G & Kundra, A & Haque, A
- 274834 Leadership skills in primary multipurpose cooperative societies in Ethiopia
by Karunakaran, R & Huka, R
- 274835 Farm-level economic impact of rice blast: a Bayesian approach
by Raj, RV & Saranya, RS & Kumar, DS & Chinnadurai, M
- 274836 Determinants of dairy farmers’ choice of marketing channels in Bihar, India
by Singh, DK
2017, Volume 30, Issue Conference