Contact information of Agricultural Economics Research Association (India)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
2018, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 274823 Regional income inequalities and public investments in rural India
by Bathla, S. & Kumar, A. & Joshi, P.K.
- 274824 Localized estimates of the incidence of indebtedness among rural households in Uttar Pradesh: an application of small area estimation technique
by Chandra, H
- 274825 Willingness to pay a high-premium for fresh organic produce: an econometric analysis
by Govindasamy, R & Arumugam, S & Vellangany, I & Ozkan, B
- 274826 Innovations in agricultural marketing: a case study of e-tendering system in Karnataka, India
by Pavithra, S & Gracy, CP & Saxena, R. & Patil, G.G.
- 274827 Price volatility trends and price transmission for major staples in India
by Mittal, S & Hariharan, VK & Subash, SP
- 274828 EU-Brazil proposal on farm support: strengthening agricultural reforms or undermining them?
by Bayan, B
- 274829 EU-Brazil proposal on farm support: strengthening agricultural reforms or undermining them?
by Sharma, SK & Das, A
- 274830 Post-adoption experience of hybrid rice in India: farmers’ satisfaction and willingness to grow
by Khandker, V & Gandhi, VP
- 274831 An assessment of the economic impact of drip irrigation in vegetable production in India
by Narayanamoorthy, A & Bhattarai, M & Jothi, P
- 274832 Changing land-use pattern in India: has there been an expansion of fallow lands?
by Pandey, G & Ranganathan, T
- 274833 Kiwi value chain in Arunachal Pradesh: issues and prospects
by Mani, G & Kundra, A & Haque, A
- 274834 Leadership skills in primary multipurpose cooperative societies in Ethiopia
by Karunakaran, R & Huka, R
- 274835 Farm-level economic impact of rice blast: a Bayesian approach
by Raj, RV & Saranya, RS & Kumar, DS & Chinnadurai, M
- 274836 Determinants of dairy farmers’ choice of marketing channels in Bihar, India
by Singh, DK
2018, Volume 30, Issue Conference
2017, Volume 30, Issue Conference
- 265239 Towards Doubling Farm Income: Myths or Reality for the North East Hilly Region
by Datta, K.K.
- 265240 Effective Implementation of Agricultural Price and Marketing Policy Incomes: Doable Priority Actions for Doubling Farmers
by Acharya, S.S.
- 265241 Agro-Processing Industry and Farmers’ Linkages: Pattern and Impact on Enhancing Farmers’ Income in Tamil Nadu
by Venkatesh, P. & Balasubramanian, M. & Praveen, K.V. & Aditya, K.S. & Vijai Babu, D. & Nithyashree, M.L. & Kar, Amit
- 265242 Can Diversification of Livelihood Sources Increase Income of Farm Households? — A Case Study in Uttar Pradesh
by Khan,Waseem & Tabassum, Shazia & Ansari, Saghir Ahmad
- 265243 Relationship between Crop Diversification and Farm Income in Odisha — An Empirical Analysis
by Basantaray, A.K. & Nancharaiah, G.
- 265244 Agricultural Diversification and its Impact on Farm Income: A Case Study of Bihar
by Sen, Biswajit & Venkatesh, P. & Jha, Girish K. & Singh, D.R. & Suresh A.
- 265245 Can Livestock Sector be the Game Changer in Enhancing the Farmers’ Income? Reinvesting Thrust with Special Focus on Dairy Sector
by Saxena, Raka & Singh, Naveen P. & Choudhary, Bishwa Bhaskar & Balaji S.J., & Paul,Ranjit K. & Ahuja,Usha & Kumar, Rohit & Khan, Md Arshad & Deepika, Joshi
- 265246 Challenges, Options and Strategies for Doubling Farmers’ Income in West Bengal –Reflections from Coastal Region
by Mandal, Subhasis & Burman, D. & Mandal, U.K. & Lama, T.D. & Maji, B. & Sharma, P.C.
- 265247 Futuristic Private and Public Capital Requirements in Agriculture for Doubling Farmers’ Income across the States
by Bathla, S.
- 265248 Technology-Policy Tradeoff in Doubling Farmers’ Income: A Case Study on Pulses
by Balaji, S.J. & Kishore, P. & Saxena, Raka & Naveen , P. Singh & Franco, D.
- 265249 Non-Farm Income as an Instrument for Doubling Farmers’ Income: Evidences from Longitudinal Household Survey
by Meena, P.C. & Kumar, Ranjit & Sivaramane, N. & Kumar, Sanjiv & Srinivas, K. & Dhandapani, A. & Khan, Elias
- 265250 Impact of Soil Health Card Scheme on Farmers’ Income – A Case Study of Kharif Crops in Madhya Pradesh
by Chouhan, R.S. & Sharma, H.O. & Rathi, D. & Niranjan, H.K.
- 265251 Impact of Integrated Farming System Approach on Doubling Farmers’ Income
by Ponnusamy, K. & Devi, M.K.
- 265252 Raising Farm Income in India: What Does a Simultaneous Quantile Regression Approach Tell?
by Das, R.
- 265253 Solar Energy Use in Agriculture for Enhancing Farmers’ Income: A Case of Solar Tubewell in North-Western Rajasthan
by Singh, D.R. & Kumar , Pramod & Kar , A. & Jha, Girish K. & Kumar, A.
- 265254 Priorities and Strategies to Boost Incomes of Marine Fisher Folk in India
by Parappurathu, Shinoj & George, Grinson & Narayanakumar, R. & Aswathy, N. & Ramachandran, C. & Gopalakrishnan, A.
- 265255 Improved Farm Technology Adoption and its Role in Doubling Farmers’ Income: A Case of Dry Zones in Karnataka
by Kiresur, V.R. & Nayak, Mahantesh R. & Gaddi, G.M. & Khyadagi, Kashibai S.
- 265256 Priorities and Strategies to Boost Incomes of Marine Fisher Folk in India
by Parappurathu, Shinoj & George, Grinson & Narayanakumar, R. & Aswathy, N. & Ramachandran, C. & Gopalakrishnan, A.
- 265257 Ration Balancing: Promising Option for Doubling Income from Dairying
by Sirohi, Smita & Sridhar, V. & Srivastava, A.K. & Kalamkar, S.S. & Sharma, Deepak & Boyal, Vanpal
- 265258 Strategies for Doubling Farmers’ Income in Nutri-Cereals by 2022: Impact of Reduction of Yield Gaps and Inclusion of Fallow and Wasteland under Cultivation
by Rao, B. Dayakar & Mukherjee, Deep Narayan & Tonapi, Vilas A.
- 265259 Changing Crop Production Cost in India: Input Prices, Substitution and Technological Effects
by Srivastava, S.K. & Chand, Ramesh & Singh, Jaspal
- 265260 Potential Role of Technology in Increasing Productivity and Income at National Level: A Case of Cell-culture Vaccine against Classical Swine Fever
by Bardhan, D. & Singh, R.K. & Dhar, Pranab & Kumar, Sanjay
- 265261 Do Farm Size and Social Group Affiliation Determine Credit Access and Income of Agricultural Households?
by Satyasai, K.J. & Kumar, Vinod & Balanarayana, M.
- 265262 Impact of Soil Health Card Scheme on Farmers’ Income – A Case Study of Kharif Crops in Madhya Pradesh
by Chouhan, R.S. & Sharma, H.O. & Rathi, D. & Niranjan, H.K.
- 273039 Inter-temporal and Spatial Changes in Nutritional Insecurity in India
by Jumrani, Jaya
- 273040 Biofortification for Reducing Hidden Hunger: A Value Chain Analysis of Sweet Potato
by Prakash P., & Kishore A., & Roy D., & Behura D. & Immanuel S.
- 273041 Spatial Diversity in Indian Wheat and its Determinants
by Praveen K.V. & Aditya K.S. & Anbukkani P. & Kumar P. & Kar A.
- 273042 Trait Valuation in Genetically Modified Crops: An ex-ante Analysis of GM Cassava 223 against Cassava Mosaic Disease
by Ashok K.R. & Giuliani A. & Thilagavathi M. & Raj S.V. & Ramamoorthy R. & Devi M. & Sanjeevikumar A.
- 273043 Price Discovery Efficiency of Cotton Futures Market in India
by Samal G.P.
- 273044 Nepal-India Agricultural Trade: Trends, Issues and Prospects
by Sharma R. & Kumar A. & Joshi P.K.
- 273045 Doubling Farmers’ Income in India by 2022-23: Sources of Growth and Approaches
by Saxena R. & Singh N.P. & Balaji S.J. & Ahuja U. & Kumar R. & Joshi D.
- 273046 Total Factor Productivity in Milk Production in Haryana
by Lal P. & Chandel B.S.
- 273047 Optimising Cropping Pattern in Eastern Uttar Pradesh Using Sen’s Multi Objective Programming Approach
by Kumari M. & Singh O.P. & Meena D.C.
2017, Volume 30, Issue 2
June 2017, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 263546 Food and Nutrition Security in India: The Way Forward
by Kumar, Praduman
- 263547 Tracking Transition in Calorie-Intake among Indian
by Srivastava, S.K. & Chand, R.
- 263548 Economic Analysis of Farming Systems:
by Rao, C.A. R. & Raju, B.M.K. & Samuel, Josily & Dupdal, Ravi & Reddy, P.S. & Reddy, D.Y. & Ravindranath, E. & Rajeshwar, M. & Rao, C.S.
- 263549 Trade-offs between Non-farm Income and On-farm Soil and
by Nedumaran, S. & Singh, N.P.
- 263550 Spatial and Temporal Diversity in Adoption of Modern Wheat Varieties in India
by Pavithra, S. & Mittal, S. & Bhat, S.A. & Birthal, P.S. & Shah, S.A. & Hariharan, V.
- 263551 Economics and Institutional Aspects of Protected Cultivation of Carnation in Himachal Pradesh
by Punera, B. & Pal, S. & Jha, G.K. & Kumar, P.
- 263552 Externalities of Pesticide Application on Apple in Kashmir Valley
by Baba, S.H. & Malik, H.A. & Mir, S.A. & Hamid, Y. & Kachroo, M.M.
- 263553 Adoption of Milk Safety Measures and its Impact on Milk Acceptance by Buyers in Nepal
by Dongol, P. & Thapa, G. & Kumar A.
- 263554 Agricultural Trade Potential between India and ASEAN: An Application of Gravity Model
by Renjini, V.R. & Kar, A. & Jha, G.K. & Kumar, P. & Burman, R.R. & Praveen, K.V.
- 263555 Fish Farmers Development Agencies and Farmers Empowerment: An Impact Assessment Study in Uttar Pradesh
by Gautam, P. & Ananthan, P.S. & Krishnan, M.
- 263556 Estimating Agricultural Sustainability in Gujarat Using Sustainable Livelihood Security Index
by Ghabru, M.G. & Devi, G. & Singh, R.
- 263557 Consumers’ Buying Behaviour towards Organic Food Products in Tamil Nadu
by Krishnakumare, B. & Niranjan, S.
- 263558 Growth Performance of Major Vegetable Crops in Gujarat State
by Suvagiya, D. & Shilpa, V.C. & Parth, S. & Ardeshna, N.J.
- 263559 Forestry-based Livelihood Diversification Strategy for Socio-economic Development of Tribes in Jharkhand
by Islam, M.A. & Quli, S.M.S.
- 263560 Pesticide Consumption in India: A Spatiotemporal Analysis
by Devi, P.I. & Thomas, J. & Raju, R.K.
- 263561 Resource Productivity of Rice Cultivation in Tripura: A Spatial Analysis
by Debnath, P. & Singh, R. & Feroze, S.M. & Ray, L.I.P.
2017, Volume 29, Issue 2
2016, Volume 29, Issue Conference
- 253162 Contribution of Indian Agriculture to Nutritional Security:
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Shukla, K.
- 253163 Agricultural Diversity, Dietary Diversity and Nutritional
by Kumar, A. & Saroj, S & Singh, R.K.P. & Jee, S.
- 253164 Great Indian Food Paradox: Trends and Patterns
by Meena, P.C. & Kumar, S. & Srinivas, K. & Kumar, R. & Kumar, B. Ganesh & Sivaramane, N. & Dhandapani, A.
- 253165 Consumption Pattern and Nutritional Intake of Pulses by Segregated Income Groups in India
by Umanath, M. & Chengappa, P.G. & Vijayasarathy, K.
- 253166 Coping with Food and Nutrition Insecurity by Rural Women in Drought-prone Bolangir District of Western Odisha
by Swain, M.
- 253167 How Price Signals in Pulses are Transmitted across Regions and Value Chain? Examining Horizontal and Vertical Market Price Integration for Major Pulses in India
by Paul, R.K. & Saxena, R. & Bhat, S.A.
- 253168 Role of Pulses in Enhancing Nutritional Status of Rural Poor: Micro-Level Evidence from Semi-Arid Tropics of India
by Padmaja, R. & Soumitra, P. & Bantilan, M.C.S.
- 253169 Total Factor Productivity of Major Pulse Crops in India: Implications for Technology Policy and Nutritional Security
by Suresh, A. & Reddy, A.A.
- 253170 Potential in Improving Nutritional Security through Aquaculture Development in India: A Regional Level Analysis
by Barik, N.K.
- 253171 Experiencing the Food Safety Regime: Compliance, Market Access, and Coping Strategies of Indian Fishery Secto
by Somasekharan, J. & Harilal, K.N. & Chandran, K.P. & Thomas, S.
- 253172 Is there a Convergence in Dietary Energy Intake among Expenditure-Classes in India?
by Srivastava, S.K. & S.J., Balaji & Kolady, D.
- 253173 Relationship between Food Production and Consumption Diversity in India – Empirical Evidences from Cross Section Analysis
by Venkatesh, P. & Sangeetha, V. & Singh, P.
- 253174 Understanding the Linkages between Crop Diversity and Household Dietary Diversity in the Semi-Arid Regions of India
by Kavitha, K. & Soumitra, P. & Padmaja, R.
- 253175 Linking Agriculture and Nutrition: An Ex-ante Analysis of Zinc Biofortification of Rice in India
by Nirmala, B. & Babu, V.R. & Neeraja, C.N. & Waris, A. & Muthuraman, P. & Rao, D.S.
- 253176 Determinants of Consumption Probability and Demand for Fruits in India
by Kavitha, V. & Umanath, M. & Paramasivam, R. & Chandran, K.
- 253177 Examining Linkage between Dietary Pattern and Crop Diversification: An Evidence from Tamil Nadu
by Chinnadurai, M. & Karunakaran, K.R. & Chandrasekaran, M. & Balasubramanian, R. & Umanath, M.
2016, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 254054 Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Nature and Extent
by Khatun, D. & Roy, B.C.
- 254055 Biodiesel Blending and Price Competitiveness with Diesel on Indian Roads
by Kapngaihlian, J. & Toor, M.S. & Bhullar, A.S.
- 254056 Estimating Positive Externalities of Nitrogen Fixation by Pulses
by Bhat, S. & Umesh, K.B.
- 254057 Does Technological Linkage in Contract Farming Increase Farm Productivity and Efficiency? The Case of Hybrid Paddy Seed Cultivation in Undivided Andhra Pradesh
by Swain, B.B.
- 254058 Growth Performance of Major Crop Groups in Odisha Agriculture: A Spatiotemporal Analysis
by Pattanaik, F. & Mohanty, S.
- 254059 Export Performance of Indian Walnut: Decomposition Analysis and Gravity Model Approach
by Qammer, N.A. & Baba, S.H.
- 254060 Socioeconomic Status of Fisher-Women in Segmented Fish Markets of Coastal Karnataka
by Gunakar, S. & Bhatta, R.
- 254061 Direction of Trade and Export Competitiveness of Chillies in India
by Devi, I.B. & Srikala, M. & Ananda, T. & Subramanyam, V.
- 254062 Economics of Cultivation and Value Addition of Ocimum spp. Cultivated with Teak-based Silvi-medicinal and Sole Cropping Systems in Gujarat
by Thankur, N.S. & Kumar, M. & Singh, N.
- 254063 Study on Marketing System and Value Addition of Pineapple Fruit (Ananus comosus) in West Bengal
by Das, B. & Das, K.K. & Roy, T.N.
- 254064 Asset Accumulation and Nutrition: Statistical Exploration of Village Level Studies
by Anupama, G.V. & Haragopal, V.V.
- 254065 Financial Management Practices and Profitability of Modern Rice Milling Firms in Kangayam Cluster, Tamil Nadu
by Selvanayaki, S. & Sivakumar, S.D. & Rohini, A. & Mani, K.
- 254066 Factors Affecting Adoption Rate of Agro Forestry Technologies in Tamil Nadu
by Sangeetha, R. & Shanmugam, T.R. & Nandhini, S.U.
- 254067 Impact of Women Dairy Co-operative Societies on Income and Employment of Women in Begusarai District of Bihar
by Kumari, B. & Malhotra, R.
2016, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 241243 Patterns and Drivers of Dairy Development in India: Insights from Analysis of Household and District-level Data
by Kishore, A. & Birthal, P.S. & Joshi, P.K. & Shah, T. & Saini, A.
- 241244 Adoption Status and Influencing Factors of Mobile Telephony in Dairy Sector: A Study in Four States of India
by Rathod, P. & Chander, M. & Bardhan, D.
- 241245 Total Factor Productivity Growth and Returns from Research Investment on Soybean in India
by Sharma, P. & Dupare, B.U.
- 241246 TFP Growth of Wheat and Paddy in Post-Green Revolution Era in India: Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis
by Bhushan, S.
- 241247 Farm Business Income across Land-size Classes and Land Tenure Status: A Field Study in Assam Plains
by Goswami, B.
- 241248 Issues Limiting the Progress in Negotiable Warehouse Receipt (NWR) Financing in India
by Shalendra & Jairath, M.S. & Haque, E. & Anu, Peter V.
- 241249 Institutional Synergies in Processing and Value Addition: Role of a Producers’ Organisation in Transforming Farm Economy in Rural Punjab
by Talukdar, U. & Vatta, K.
- 241250 Export of Rice from India: Performance and Determinants
by Adhikari, A. & Sekhon, M.K. & Kaur, M.
- 241251 Crop Diversification in Gadag District of Karnataka
by Basavaraj, N.D. & Gajanana, T.M. & Satishkumar, M.
- 241252 Impact of Integrated Farming of Water Chestnut and Cat Fish on Livelihood of Farmers in Seasonal Waterlogged Areas of Odisha
by Ghosh, S. & Chowdhury, S.R. & Mohanty, R.K. & Brahmanand, P.S.
- 241253 Effect of Change in Indian Rice Price on Nepalese Rice Market: A Partial Equilibrium Model
by Mishra, B. & Poudel, K.L. & Mishra, D.R.
- 241254 Is Sustainable Sugarcane Initiative (SSI) Technology More Profitable than Conventional Method for Sugarcane Production? — An Economic Analysis
by Arthi, K. & Saravanakumar, V. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 241255 Crisis of Sustainability or Perils of Ill-managed Open Access Fisheries? Analysis of Long-term Catch Trends in Marine Fisheries of Maharashtra and India
by Adiga, M.S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Kumari, H.V.D. & Ramasubramanian, V.
- 241256 Changing Cropping Pattern, Agricultural Diversification and Productivity in Odisha –A District-wise Study
by Nayak, D.K.
- 241264 Impact of Nonfarm Activity on Rural Income Inequality in South 24 Parganas District of West Bengal
by Rahamana, S.M. & Haldarb, S. & Sowmyashree, B.V. & Nandid, S. & Malangmeih, L. & Bera, B.K.
2015, Volume 28, Issue Conference
- 229302 Growth and Diversification Patterns in Indian Agriculture: District Level Analysis
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Premi, S.
- 229303 Inter-Sectoral Linkages in Jammu & Kashmir Economy — An Econometric Analysis
by Wani, M.H & Bazaz, N.H. & Paul, R.K. & Itoo, S.A. & Bhat, A.
- 229304 Misplaced Priorities and Lopsided Investments: A Macroscan of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries Sectors in India
by Quershi, N.W. & Achoth, L. & Krishnan, M. & Prakash, S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Kumar, N.R. & Pandey, S.K.
- 229305 Changing Inter-Sectoral Linkages: Role of Technology Adoption in Agricultural Growth
by Mehta, N.
- 229306 Crop-Fish Integration through Land Shaping Models for Enhancing Farm Income under Eastern Coastal Region of India
by Mandal, S. & Burman, D. & Bandyopadhyay, B.K. & Mandal, U.K. & Sarangi, S.K. & Mahanta, K.K. & Maji, B. & Sharma, D.K. & Maitra, N.J. & Ghosal, T.K. & Velmurugan, A. & Ambast, S.K. & Mani, P.K. & Mandal, B. & Patra, P. & Patra, S. & De, S.
- 229307 Inter- and Intra-sectoral Linkages and Priorities for Transforming Sugar Sector of India
by Sharma, A.K. & Prakash, B. & Sachan, A. & Ashfaque, M.
- 229308 Is Growth in Agriculture Propelled by its Allied Sectors in North-East India?
by Viswanathan, K.U.
- 229309 Sectoral Priorities for Sustainable Livestock Development in Rajasthan: Lessons from Total Factor Productivity Growth
by Chand, P. & Smita, S.
- 229310 India’s Agricultural Trade Potential in Post-WTO Period
by Ansari, S.A. & Khan, W.
- 229311 Examining Export Volatility, Structural Breaks in Price Volatility and Linkages between Domestic and Export Prices of Onion in India
by Paul, R.K. & Saxena, R. & Chaurasia, S. & Zeeshan & Rana, S.
- 229312 Does India Really Need to Export Fish: Reflections and Upshots
by Salim, S.S. & Safeena, P.K. & Athira, N.R.
- 229313 Delivery of Animal Healthcare Services in Uttar Pradesh: Present Status, Challenges and Opportunities
by Bardhan, D. & Kumar, S. & Singh, R.K.
- 229314 Truncated Access to Institutional Agricultural Credit as a Major Constraint for Rural Transformation: Insights from Longitudinal Village Studies
by Kumar, R. & Surjit, V. & Bantilan, C. & Lagesh, M.A. & Yadav, U.S.
- 229315 Dynamics of Access to Rural Credit in India: Patterns and Determinants
by Kumar, A. & Singh, R.K.P. & Jee, S. & Chand, S. & Tripathi, G. & Saroj, S.
- 229316 Transformation of Multiple Use Water Bodies for Freshwater Aquaculture — Determinants of Technology Adoption and Collective Action: A Study in Odisha
by Barik, N.K.
- 229317 Impact of Waterlogged Saline Soil Reclamation on Land Productivity and Farm Income — An Economic Study from Haryana
by Raju, R. & Tripathi, R.S. & Thimmappa, K. & Kumar, P. & Kumar, S.
- 229318 Impact Assessment of Mobile Based Agro-advisory: A Case Study of Tribal Farmers of Ri-Bhoi District of Meghalaya
by Singh, R. & Syiem, W. & Feroze, S.M. & Devarani, L. & Ray, L.I.P. & Singh, A.K. & Singh, N.J. & Anurag, T.S.
- 229319 Comparing Performance of Various Crops in Punjab Based on Market and Economic Prices and Natural Resource Accounting
by Raju, S.S. & Chand, R. & Srivastava, S.K. & Kaur, A.P. & Singh, J. & Jain, R. & Immanuelraj, K. & Kaur, P.
- 229320 Climatic Risks and Household Vulnerability Assessment: A Case of Paddy Growers in Odisha
by Paltasingh, K.R. & Goyari, P.
- 229321 Economics and Adoption Behaviour of Farmers in Soil Conservation Technologies in Hilly Zone of South India
by Sudha, R. & Sekhar, C.
- 229322 The Development-Conservation Trade-off Facing Indian Agriculture: Carbon Costs of Punjab Agriculture
by Melkani, A. & Kataria, P.
- 229323 Food Safety Concerns of Consumers: A Case Study of Pesticide Residues on Vegetables in Delhi
by Suresh, A. & Jha, G.K. & Raghav, S. & Supriya, P. & Lama, A. & Punera, B. & Kumar, R. & Handral, A.R. & Sethy, J.P. & Gidey, R.G. & Sebastian, J. & Uprety, P. & Raghavendra, K.J. & Ravindra
- 229324 Transformation of Value Chain Governance: The Impact of Food Safety Regime on Fishery Sector of Kerala
by Somasekharan, J. & Harilal, K.N. & Thomas, S.
- 229325 Agriculture Performance and Future Outlook on Food Commodities in Kerala
by Parappurathu, S.
- 229327 Food Security in North-East Region of India — A State-wise Analysis
by Roy, A. & Singh, N.U. & Dkhar, D.S. & Mohanty, A.K. & Singh, S.B. & Tripathi, A.K.
- 229328 Employment Generation, Labour Migration and MGNREGP Intervention: Evidences from a Village Level Study
by Vani, G.K. & Murthy, P.S.S. & Chandrakanth, M.G. & Gaddi, G.M. & Chandrashekar, C. & Nagaraj, N. & Bhattarai, M.
2015, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 229740 Performance of Crop Yield and Rainfall Insurance Schemes in Odisha: Some Empirical Findings
by Swain, M.
- 229741 Willingness to Buy Organically Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs: A Consumers Survey in the East-Coast Region of United States
by Govindasamy, R. & Arumugam, S. & You, Xinling & Vellangany, I.
- 229742 Livestock, Women, and Child Nutrition in Rural India
by Jumrani, J. & Birthal, P.S.
- 229743 Determinants of Small Milk Producers’ Participation in Organized Dairy Value Chains: Evidence from India
by Sharma, V.P.
- 229744 Impact of Government Intervention in Procurement of Rice on Smallholder Farmers in Subtropics of Jammu
by Peshin, R. & Sharma, R. & Gupta, V. & Ajrawat, B. & Risam, K.S.
- 229745 Macro Level Priorities for Livestock Research and Development for Bihar
by Jha, A.K. & Singh, R.K.P.
- 229747 Economic Gains from Technological and Marketing Interventions in Goat Production in India: An Ex-ante Assessment
by Dixit, A.K. & Singh, S.K. & Tripathi, M.K. & Singh, M.K. & Kumar, V.
- 229748 Total Factor Productivity Growth of Jowar and Bajra in India: A Comparative Analysis Using Different Methods of TFP Computation
by Das, V.K.
- 229749 Trade Competitiveness and Impact of Food Safety Regulations on Market Access of India’s Horticultural Trade
by Idris, S. & Singh, A. & Praveen, K.V.
- 229750 Agricultural Trade Structure and Linkages in SAARC: An Empirical Investigation
by Saxena, R. & Paul, R.K. & Rana, S. & Chaurasia, S. & Pal, K. & Zeeshan & Joshi, D.
- 229751 Determination of Efficiency of Fish Farms in North-East India Using Data Envelopment Approach
by Singh, N.D. & Krishnan, M. & Sivaramane, N. & Ananthan, P.S. & Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 229752 Crop Diversification towards High-value Crops in India: A State Level Empirical Analysis
by Kumar, S. & Gupta, S.
- 229753 Efficiency of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme in Karnataka: A Comparative Study of Commercial and Co-operative Banks
by Jainuddin, S.M. & Hiremath, G.M. & Patil, S.S.
2015, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 206574 Recent Trend in Patenting Activity in India and its Implications for Agriculture
by Kandpal, Ankita & Bhooshan, Neeru & Pal, Suresh
- 206575 Whither Food Policy and Institutions in India?
by Sekhar, C.S.C.
- 206576 Nutrient Intake Optimization in Karnataka: A Linear Programming Approach
by Kiresur, V.R. & Chourad, R.
- 206577 Group Dynamics and Collective Performance of Self-help Groups under Different Microcredit Delivery Models in Karnataka
by Bharamappanavara, S.C. & Jose, M.
- 206578 Gender Perspectives in Adoption of Technological Practices by Fishers and Fish Farmers in Tripura
by Debnath, B. & Krishnan, M. & Debnatha, B. & Ananthan, P.S. & Sharma, A. & Sharma, R.
- 206579 Climate Adaptation in Agriculture through Technological Option: Determinants and Impact on Efficiency of Production
by Vijayasarathy, K. & Ashok, K.R.
- 206580 Sources of Growth in Pulses Production in India
by Rimal, N.S. & Kumar, S. & Singh, D.R. & Chahal, V.P. & Shaloo
- 206581 Supply Response of Horticultural Crops: The Case of Apple and Pear in Jammu & Kashmir
by Wani, M.H. & Sehar, H. & Paul, R.K. & Kuruvila, A. & Hussain, I.
- 206582 Modelling and Forecasting of Price Volatility: An Application of GARCH and EGARCH Models
by Lama, A. & Jha, G.K. & Paul, R.K. & Gurung, B.
- 206583 Structural Change and Agricultural Performance at the State Level in India: 1980-2010
by Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P. & D'Souza, Alwin
- 206584 India’s National Food Security Act 2013: Food Distribution through Revamped Public Distribution System or Food Stamps and Cash Transfers?
by Bathla, S. & Bhattacharya, P. & D'Souza, Anna
- 206585 Investigating Agricultural Production Relations across Bangladesh, India and Pakistan Using Vector Error Correction and Markov-Switching Models
by Rezitis, A.N. & Ahammad, S.M.
- 206586 Status and Strategies for Strengthening of Agricultural Economics Research and Education in National Agricultural Research System of India
- 206587 Integration of Wheat Markets in Maharashtra
by Mahalle, S.L. & Shastri, S. & Kumar, S.
- 206588 Economic Efficiency of Ring Seiners Operated off Munambam Coast of Kerala Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Chandrasekar, V. & Gopal, N.
- 206589 Development of a Novel Web-based WebECGR Package for Estimation of Compound Growth Rates for Monotonically Non-decreasing Situations
by Pal, S. & Prajneshu & Ghosh, H.
2014, Volume 27, Issue Conference
- 190608 Capitalizing the Potential of Private Sector in Strengthening Agri-Biotech R&D and Commercialization in India
by Singh, Alka & Jha, Girish K. & Kumar, Sandeep
- 190609 Institutional Interventions in Addressing Labour Scarcity – A Study on Labour Bank Initiatives in Thrissur District of Kerala
by Anoop, M. & Ajjan, N. & Ashok, K.R.
- 190610 Natural Rubber Sector in Tripura: Role of Institutional Innovations
by Sharma, G. & Tharian, George K. & Dey, S.K.
- 190611 Whether an Effective Innovation System is Inevitable for Sectoral Value Chain Development? Evidence from Coconut Sector in Kerala
by Somasekharan, J. & Chandran, K.P. & Harilal, K.N.
- 190612 Farmers’ Participation in Informal Groundwater Market in Hard Rock Areas of Peninsular India
by Manjunatha, A.V. & Anik, Asif Reza & Speelman, S. & Nuppenau, E.A.
- 190613 Leveraging Information and Communication Technology Infrastructure of Dairy Cooperative Network: An ex-ante Analysis of Potential Institutional Innovation
by Bardhan, D. & Singh, P. & Tripathi, S.C.
- 190614 Space Technology Institution for Technology Diffusion and Development in Agriculture: A Case Study
by Shaijumon, C.S.
- 190615 Agricultural Credit in India – Innovations in Design and Delivery of Products and Services
by Thejeswini, R. & Kiresur, V.R. & Preeti, N.S. & Teggi, M.Y. & Trilokanatha, G.A.
- 190616 Institutional Changes in Delivery of Agricultural Inputs and Services to Farm Households in India
by Venkatesh, P. & Nithyashree, M.L.
- 190617 Leapfrogging the Interventions of ICT Tools in Vegetable Intensification Pathways of Tamil Nadu: Farm Level Perceptions
by Swaminathan, B. & Anandaraja, N. & Boopathi, Manikanda N. & Balan, Siva K.C. & Rajesh, N.
- 190618 Role of Cooperatives in Institutionalization of Custom Hiring Services in Punjab
by Chahal, S.S. & Kataria, P. & Abbott, S. & Gill, B.S.
- 190619 Institutional Credit to Mountain Agriculture: Issues of Structural Changes and Impact in Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Wani, S.A. & Zargar, B.A. & Qammer, N.A.
- 190620 Self-help Groups as Drivers of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Karnataka and Odisha States
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Sahoo, B.B. & Badajena, Smita N.
- 190621 Impact of a Cooperative Society on the Arecanut Marketing in Kerala — A Case Study of Central Arecanut Marketing and Processing Cooperative Ltd
by Karunakaran, N.
- 190622 Economic Sustainability through Farmers Interest Groups and their Linkage with Institutional Agencies — An Evidence from Karnataka
by Patil, Suresh S. & Hiremath, G.M & Lokesh, G.B.
- 190623 PPP and Gender Mainstreaming in Agriculture: Lessons from Field Studies
by Ponnusamy, K. & Das, Dutta M. & Bonny, Binoo P. & Mishra, S.
- 190624 Development and Diffusion of Dryland Cereals in Semi-Arid Tropics of India — Role of Partnerships
by Charyulu, Kumara D. & Singh, N.P. & Shyam, Moses D. & Bantilan, C.
2014, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 196659 Impact of Climate Change on Yields of Major Food Crops in India: Implications for Food Security
by Birthal, P.S. & Khan, T.M. & Negi, D.S. & Agarwal, S.
- 196660 Emission Taxes as a GHG Mitigation Mechanism in Agriculture: Effects on Rice Production of India
by Gayatri, Y.P. & Jose, M.
- 196661 Forecasting Wholesale Price of Pigeon Pea Using Long Memory Time-Series Models
by Paul, R.K.
- 196662 Price Transmission along the Cotton Value Chain
by Sundaramoorthy, C. & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, G.K.
- 196954 Role of Technology and Credit in Improving Farm Incomes in Rainfed Regions in Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, C.A.R. & Samuel, J. & Kumar, S. & Raju, B.M.K. & Dupdal, R. & Venkateswarlu, B.
- 196955 ICTs Adoption for Accessing Agricultural Information: Evidence from Indian Agriculture
by Das, B.
- 196956 Counter-Cyclical Payments under Doha Negotiations: An Analysis of Agricultural Subsidy Programme of the US
by Sharma, S.K.
- 196957 Technical Efficiency of Fish Farms in West Bengal: Nature, Extent and Implications
by Misra, J. & Misra, S.R.
- 196959 How Profitable is Cultivation of Rainfed Crops? Some Insights from Cost of Cultivation Studies
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Alli, P. & Suresh, R.
- 196961 Imperatives for Sustenance of Agricultural Economy in the Mountains: A Prototype from Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, B.A. & Malik, H.A.
- 196983 Construction of Rainwater Harvesting Structures and Economics of Crops in Parasai-Chhatpur Watershed in Bundelkhand Region of Central India
by Kumari, R. & Sharma, B. & Kushwah, A. & Singh, R. & Singh, R.M. & Tewari, R.K. & Dhyani, S.K.
- 196984 Structural Growth and Development of Livestock Sector in North-Eastern Karnataka – An Economic Analysis
by Sserunjogi, B. & Lokesha, H.
- 196985 Factors Determining Flock Size of Goats in Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh
by Dixit, A.K. & Singh, M.K.
- 196986 Economics of Electricity Generation Using Cattle Dung — A Case Study on Bio-methanation Power Plant in Ludhiana
by Chaudhary, A. & Goyal, M.
- 196987 Crop Diversification and Environmental Conflicts in Kasaragod District of Kerala
by Karunakaran, N.