Contact information of Agricultural Economics Research Association (India)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
January 2020, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 303626 Spatial spill-overs, structural transformation and economic growth in India
by Jaweriah Hazrana, & Pratap S Birthal, & Digvijay S Negi, & Gyanendra Mani & Ghanshyam Pandey
- 303627 Food and nutrition security under the public distribution system in Odisha
by Bal Krishan & Seema Bathla
- 303628 Retailing traditional African vegetables in Zambia
by Justus Ochieng & Ramu Govindasamy, & Fekadu F Dinssa, & Victor Afari-Sefa, & James E Simon
- 303629 Value chain analysis of different types of maize hybrid seed: a comparative study of public and private sector in Bihar
by Atul P Kulkarni & D B Rahut & Ranjit Kumar & P H Zaidi
- 303639 Conserving the Kuttanad wetlands: stakeholder preferences of management alternatives
by Sulakshana C Rao & R Balasubramanian
- 303640 Informational leadership of rubber futures market in India: exploration using data with different temporalities
by P Narayanan & T K Sebastian
- 303641 Adoption and impact of water-saving technologies in the Nagarjuna Sagar Project area of Andhra Pradesh
by M Balasubramanian & P Anbukkani & M L Nithyashree & K Krishna Reddy & T Arivelarasan
- 303642 Efficiency gains from micro-irrigation: a case of sprinkler irrigation in wheat
by Prabhat Kishore
- 303643 Assessment of harvest and post-harvest losses of major pulses in India
by R K Vishwakarma & S N Jha & Anil K Dixit & Amanpreet Kaur & Anil Rai & Tauqueer Ahmed
- 303644 Intellectual property rights protection for plant varieties in India: status, emerging issues, and challenges
by P A Lakshmi Prasanna & L V Subba Rao & A S Hari Prasad & Amtul Waris & Shaik N Meera & B Nirmala & S Arun Kumar & Divya P Syamaladevi
- 303645 Determinants of land degradation in Jammu and Kashmir: implications for land governance
by S H Baba & M H Wani & B A Zargar & Ishrat F Bhat
- 303646 Estimation of externalities due to impact of solid waste dumping on crop farming and valuation of crop lands in Tamil Nadu
by R Sunandhini & C Sekar
- 303647 Does the System of Rice Intensification make a difference to resource use efficiency? evidence from Tripura, India
by Saddam H Majumder & P B Gogoi & J P Hazarika & Nivedita Deka
December 2019, Volume 32, Issue Conference
2019, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 292199 Innovative policy interventions for transformation of farm sector
by Chand, Ramesh
- 292200 Trade-off between risk and returns in farmers’ choice of crops? Evidence from India
by Birthal, PS & Negi, DS & Hazrana, J
- 292201 Impact of contract farming of paddy seed on smallholder farm profits: evidence from Nepal
by Kumar, A & Roy, D & Joshi, PK & Tripathi, G & Adhikari, R
- 292202 Livestock as an effective asset for sustainable poverty reduction: a case study of Sindh, Pakistan
by Hirashima, S & Tominaga, H & Ikeda, Y
- 292203 Growth and instability in agricultural productivity in Odisha
by Senapati, AK & Goyari, P
- 292204 Crop diversification in Odisha: an analysis based on panel data
by Nayak, C & Kumar, CR
- 292205 Determinants of social capital formation among organic and conventional smallholder producers in Karnataka, India
by Nithya, VG & Nandi, R & Bokelmann, W
- 292206 Coffee value chains in India: exploring sustainability oriented markets
by Chengappa, PG & Devika, CM & Manjunatha, AV
- 292207 Technical efficiency and reduction in input costs in agriculture: case of genetically modified cotton
by Mehta, N
- 292208 Factors affecting non-farm diversification among farm households in Jammu and Kashmir
by Nanda,R & Peshin, R & Ashok K Singh, AK & Sharma, LK & Bagal,YS
- 292209 Differential pattern in labour use on male vs female managed farms and its economic consequences : a case study from Manipur, India
by Thingbaijam, L & Ghosh, A & Das, KK
- 292210 Economic impact of cooperative membership on dairy farmers in Manipur: a propensity score matching approach
by Priscilla, L & Chauhan, AK
2018, Volume 31, Issue Conference
2018, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 281140 Dynamic poverty processes in rural India and the role of livestock
by Bijla, S
- 281141 Tackling poverty and inequality among farm households in Bihar: implications for achieving sustainable development goals (SDGs)
by Pandey G.
- 281142 Agricultural development and gender inequality in rural labour market in Odisha
by Swain, M & Das, L & Hembram, BR
- 281143 Regional dimensions and determinants of income diversification in rural India
by Vatta, K & Singh, G & Sharma, N & Bhoi, PB
- 281144 Does farm size explain food consumption pattern? evidence from semi-arid regions of India
by Kheda, V & Saravanakumarb, V & Umesha, KB
- 281145 Rural households’ preferences for nutri-cereals supplied through public distribution system: a discrete choice experiment
by Sangeethaa, V & Bishnoia , S & Venkateshb, P & Singha, P & Satyapriyaa, & Lenina, V & Paula, S & Baruaa, S & Krishnana, M & Singha, S
- 281146 To conserve or to explore? farm-level strategies to manage groundwater
by Seenatha,P & Devib, I & Chakravartya, A & Shajic, E
- 281147 Sustainability of groundwater resources at the subnational level in the context of sustainable development goals
by Srivastavaa, SK & Singha, J & Shirsathb, PB
- 281148 Income risk and management strategies of rural households: evidence from distressed regions of Maharashtra
by Thorata, VS & Sirohib, S
- 281149 Capital formation in fisheries sector in India: trends, compositional changes and potential implications for sustainable development
by Suresha, A & Parappurathub, S
- 281150 Unfolding government policies towards the development of climate smart agriculture in India
by Kishore, A & Pala, BD & Joshia, K & Aggarwal, PK
- 281151 An econometric analysis of optimality for sustainable paddy production in India
by Kumari, B & Chandel, BS & Lal, P
- 281152 Can mechanization in agriculture help achieving sustainable development goals?
by Satyasai, KJS & Balanarayana, M
- 281153 Paddy prices and marketing agencies in India: an empirical analysis of effectiveness of public procurement
by Bora, K & Bhattacharya, S & Niyati, S
- 281154 Agricultural marketing reforms and e-national agricultural market (e-NAM) in India: a review
by Bisena, J & Kumar, R
- 281155 Economic impact of weather advisory services: a case of Varuna Mitra scheme in Karnataka
by Manjunatha, AV & Preethika, DT & Devika, CM & Nagaraju, Y
- 284248 Adoption of crop insurance and impact: insights from India
by Aditya K S & Khan Md T & Kishore A
- 284249 GST in India: reflections from food and agriculture
by Singh NP & Bisen J & Venkatesh P & Aditya KS
- 284250 Price discovery and arbitrage linkage in the Indian agricultural commodity futures market: a study of gram futures
by Trivedi PL & Nair VV
- 284251 Varietal growth and gains from trade in Indian dairy imports: a quantitative introspection
by Mondal B & Sirohi S
- 284252 WTO and policy space for agriculture and food security: issues for China and India
by Sharma SK
- 284253 Assessing export competitiveness of Indian groundnut
by Meena M & Khunt KA & Meena HN & Khorajiya HT
- 284254 Satellite data and machine learning tools for predicting poverty in rural India
by Subash SP & Kumar RR & Aditya KS
- 284255 Sources of technological knowledge and farm output: evidences from a large-scale farmers’ survey
by Das B
- 284256 Groundwater markets in east coast of Puducherry Union Territorry: analysis of pricing and irrigation efficiency
by Kannan K & Pouchepparadjou A & Kuruvila A & Shaik Allaudin A
- 284257 Technology adoption, its impact and determinants: the case of soybean in Madhya Pradesh
by Peshin R & Sharma & Kumar R & Sharma LK & Dwivedi S & Nanda R & Gupta V & Risam KS
- 284258 Public expenditure on agriculture and economic growth: a case study of Meghalaya
by Dkhar, DS & Utpal Kumar D
- 284259 Technology adoption, its impact and determinants: the case of soybean in Madhya Pradesh
by Sharma,Purushottam & Dupare, BU & Patel, Ram Manohar
- 284260 Max-min fuzzy programming approach for compromise farming: a case study
by Kumar Mousumi & Roy Sankhajit
- 284261 Mushroom growing in Punjab: cost components, and determinants affecting its productivity
by Singh, Rajdeep & Singh JM
2018, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 274823 Regional income inequalities and public investments in rural India
by Bathla, S. & Kumar, A. & Joshi, P.K.
- 274824 Localized estimates of the incidence of indebtedness among rural households in Uttar Pradesh: an application of small area estimation technique
by Chandra, H
- 274825 Willingness to pay a high-premium for fresh organic produce: an econometric analysis
by Govindasamy, R & Arumugam, S & Vellangany, I & Ozkan, B
- 274826 Innovations in agricultural marketing: a case study of e-tendering system in Karnataka, India
by Pavithra, S & Gracy, CP & Saxena, R. & Patil, G.G.
- 274827 Price volatility trends and price transmission for major staples in India
by Mittal, S & Hariharan, VK & Subash, SP
- 274828 EU-Brazil proposal on farm support: strengthening agricultural reforms or undermining them?
by Bayan, B
- 274829 EU-Brazil proposal on farm support: strengthening agricultural reforms or undermining them?
by Sharma, SK & Das, A
- 274830 Post-adoption experience of hybrid rice in India: farmers’ satisfaction and willingness to grow
by Khandker, V & Gandhi, VP
- 274831 An assessment of the economic impact of drip irrigation in vegetable production in India
by Narayanamoorthy, A & Bhattarai, M & Jothi, P
- 274832 Changing land-use pattern in India: has there been an expansion of fallow lands?
by Pandey, G & Ranganathan, T
- 274833 Kiwi value chain in Arunachal Pradesh: issues and prospects
by Mani, G & Kundra, A & Haque, A
- 274834 Leadership skills in primary multipurpose cooperative societies in Ethiopia
by Karunakaran, R & Huka, R
- 274835 Farm-level economic impact of rice blast: a Bayesian approach
by Raj, RV & Saranya, RS & Kumar, DS & Chinnadurai, M
- 274836 Determinants of dairy farmers’ choice of marketing channels in Bihar, India
by Singh, DK
2017, Volume 30, Issue Conference
- 265239 Towards Doubling Farm Income: Myths or Reality for the North East Hilly Region
by Datta, K.K.
- 265240 Effective Implementation of Agricultural Price and Marketing Policy Incomes: Doable Priority Actions for Doubling Farmers
by Acharya, S.S.
- 265241 Agro-Processing Industry and Farmers’ Linkages: Pattern and Impact on Enhancing Farmers’ Income in Tamil Nadu
by Venkatesh, P. & Balasubramanian, M. & Praveen, K.V. & Aditya, K.S. & Vijai Babu, D. & Nithyashree, M.L. & Kar, Amit
- 265242 Can Diversification of Livelihood Sources Increase Income of Farm Households? — A Case Study in Uttar Pradesh
by Khan,Waseem & Tabassum, Shazia & Ansari, Saghir Ahmad
- 265243 Relationship between Crop Diversification and Farm Income in Odisha — An Empirical Analysis
by Basantaray, A.K. & Nancharaiah, G.
- 265244 Agricultural Diversification and its Impact on Farm Income: A Case Study of Bihar
by Sen, Biswajit & Venkatesh, P. & Jha, Girish K. & Singh, D.R. & Suresh A.
- 265245 Can Livestock Sector be the Game Changer in Enhancing the Farmers’ Income? Reinvesting Thrust with Special Focus on Dairy Sector
by Saxena, Raka & Singh, Naveen P. & Choudhary, Bishwa Bhaskar & Balaji S.J., & Paul,Ranjit K. & Ahuja,Usha & Kumar, Rohit & Khan, Md Arshad & Deepika, Joshi
- 265246 Challenges, Options and Strategies for Doubling Farmers’ Income in West Bengal –Reflections from Coastal Region
by Mandal, Subhasis & Burman, D. & Mandal, U.K. & Lama, T.D. & Maji, B. & Sharma, P.C.
- 265247 Futuristic Private and Public Capital Requirements in Agriculture for Doubling Farmers’ Income across the States
by Bathla, S.
- 265248 Technology-Policy Tradeoff in Doubling Farmers’ Income: A Case Study on Pulses
by Balaji, S.J. & Kishore, P. & Saxena, Raka & Naveen , P. Singh & Franco, D.
- 265249 Non-Farm Income as an Instrument for Doubling Farmers’ Income: Evidences from Longitudinal Household Survey
by Meena, P.C. & Kumar, Ranjit & Sivaramane, N. & Kumar, Sanjiv & Srinivas, K. & Dhandapani, A. & Khan, Elias
- 265250 Impact of Soil Health Card Scheme on Farmers’ Income – A Case Study of Kharif Crops in Madhya Pradesh
by Chouhan, R.S. & Sharma, H.O. & Rathi, D. & Niranjan, H.K.
- 265251 Impact of Integrated Farming System Approach on Doubling Farmers’ Income
by Ponnusamy, K. & Devi, M.K.
- 265252 Raising Farm Income in India: What Does a Simultaneous Quantile Regression Approach Tell?
by Das, R.
- 265253 Solar Energy Use in Agriculture for Enhancing Farmers’ Income: A Case of Solar Tubewell in North-Western Rajasthan
by Singh, D.R. & Kumar , Pramod & Kar , A. & Jha, Girish K. & Kumar, A.
- 265254 Priorities and Strategies to Boost Incomes of Marine Fisher Folk in India
by Parappurathu, Shinoj & George, Grinson & Narayanakumar, R. & Aswathy, N. & Ramachandran, C. & Gopalakrishnan, A.
- 265255 Improved Farm Technology Adoption and its Role in Doubling Farmers’ Income: A Case of Dry Zones in Karnataka
by Kiresur, V.R. & Nayak, Mahantesh R. & Gaddi, G.M. & Khyadagi, Kashibai S.
- 265256 Priorities and Strategies to Boost Incomes of Marine Fisher Folk in India
by Parappurathu, Shinoj & George, Grinson & Narayanakumar, R. & Aswathy, N. & Ramachandran, C. & Gopalakrishnan, A.
- 265257 Ration Balancing: Promising Option for Doubling Income from Dairying
by Sirohi, Smita & Sridhar, V. & Srivastava, A.K. & Kalamkar, S.S. & Sharma, Deepak & Boyal, Vanpal
- 265258 Strategies for Doubling Farmers’ Income in Nutri-Cereals by 2022: Impact of Reduction of Yield Gaps and Inclusion of Fallow and Wasteland under Cultivation
by Rao, B. Dayakar & Mukherjee, Deep Narayan & Tonapi, Vilas A.
- 265259 Changing Crop Production Cost in India: Input Prices, Substitution and Technological Effects
by Srivastava, S.K. & Chand, Ramesh & Singh, Jaspal
- 265260 Potential Role of Technology in Increasing Productivity and Income at National Level: A Case of Cell-culture Vaccine against Classical Swine Fever
by Bardhan, D. & Singh, R.K. & Dhar, Pranab & Kumar, Sanjay
- 265261 Do Farm Size and Social Group Affiliation Determine Credit Access and Income of Agricultural Households?
by Satyasai, K.J. & Kumar, Vinod & Balanarayana, M.
- 265262 Impact of Soil Health Card Scheme on Farmers’ Income – A Case Study of Kharif Crops in Madhya Pradesh
by Chouhan, R.S. & Sharma, H.O. & Rathi, D. & Niranjan, H.K.
2017, Volume 30, Issue 2
June 2017, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 263546 Food and Nutrition Security in India: The Way Forward
by Kumar, Praduman
- 263547 Tracking Transition in Calorie-Intake among Indian
by Srivastava, S.K. & Chand, R.
- 263548 Economic Analysis of Farming Systems:
by Rao, C.A. R. & Raju, B.M.K. & Samuel, Josily & Dupdal, Ravi & Reddy, P.S. & Reddy, D.Y. & Ravindranath, E. & Rajeshwar, M. & Rao, C.S.
- 263549 Trade-offs between Non-farm Income and On-farm Soil and Water Conservation Investments of Smallholder Farmers in the Semi-arid Tropics of India
by Nedumaran, S. & Singh, N.P.
- 263550 Spatial and Temporal Diversity in Adoption of Modern Wheat Varieties in India
by Pavithra, S. & Mittal, S. & Bhat, S.A. & Birthal, P.S. & Shah, S.A. & Hariharan, V.
- 263551 Economics and Institutional Aspects of Protected Cultivation of Carnation in Himachal Pradesh
by Punera, B. & Pal, S. & Jha, G.K. & Kumar, P.
- 263552 Externalities of Pesticide Application on Apple in Kashmir Valley
by Baba, S.H. & Malik, H.A. & Mir, S.A. & Hamid, Y. & Kachroo, M.M.
- 263553 Adoption of Milk Safety Measures and its Impact on Milk Acceptance by Buyers in Nepal
by Dongol, P. & Thapa, G. & Kumar A.
- 263554 Agricultural Trade Potential between India and ASEAN: An Application of Gravity Model
by Renjini, V.R. & Kar, A. & Jha, G.K. & Kumar, P. & Burman, R.R. & Praveen, K.V.
- 263555 Fish Farmers Development Agencies and Farmers Empowerment: An Impact Assessment Study in Uttar Pradesh
by Gautam, P. & Ananthan, P.S. & Krishnan, M.
- 263556 Estimating Agricultural Sustainability in Gujarat Using Sustainable Livelihood Security Index
by Ghabru, M.G. & Devi, G. & Singh, R.
- 263557 Consumers’ Buying Behaviour towards Organic Food Products in Tamil Nadu
by Krishnakumare, B. & Niranjan, S.
- 263558 Growth Performance of Major Vegetable Crops in Gujarat State
by Suvagiya, D. & Shilpa, V.C. & Parth, S. & Ardeshna, N.J.
- 263559 Forestry-based Livelihood Diversification Strategy for Socio-economic Development of Tribes in Jharkhand
by Islam, M.A. & Quli, S.M.S.
- 263560 Pesticide Consumption in India: A Spatiotemporal Analysis
by Devi, P.I. & Thomas, J. & Raju, R.K.
- 263561 Resource Productivity of Rice Cultivation in Tripura: A Spatial Analysis
by Debnath, P. & Singh, R. & Feroze, S.M. & Ray, L.I.P.
2016, Volume 29, Issue Conference
- 253162 Contribution of Indian Agriculture to Nutritional Security:
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Shukla, K.
- 253163 Agricultural Diversity, Dietary Diversity and Nutritional
by Kumar, A. & Saroj, S & Singh, R.K.P. & Jee, S.
- 253164 Great Indian Food Paradox: Trends and Patterns
by Meena, P.C. & Kumar, S. & Srinivas, K. & Kumar, R. & Kumar, B. Ganesh & Sivaramane, N. & Dhandapani, A.
- 253165 Consumption Pattern and Nutritional Intake of Pulses by Segregated Income Groups in India
by Umanath, M. & Chengappa, P.G. & Vijayasarathy, K.
- 253166 Coping with Food and Nutrition Insecurity by Rural Women in Drought-prone Bolangir District of Western Odisha
by Swain, M.
- 253167 How Price Signals in Pulses are Transmitted across Regions and Value Chain? Examining Horizontal and Vertical Market Price Integration for Major Pulses in India
by Paul, R.K. & Saxena, R. & Bhat, S.A.
- 253168 Role of Pulses in Enhancing Nutritional Status of Rural Poor: Micro-Level Evidence from Semi-Arid Tropics of India
by Padmaja, R. & Soumitra, P. & Bantilan, M.C.S.
- 253169 Total Factor Productivity of Major Pulse Crops in India: Implications for Technology Policy and Nutritional Security
by Suresh, A. & Reddy, A.A.
- 253170 Potential in Improving Nutritional Security through Aquaculture Development in India: A Regional Level Analysis
by Barik, N.K.
- 253171 Experiencing the Food Safety Regime: Compliance, Market Access, and Coping Strategies of Indian Fishery Secto
by Somasekharan, J. & Harilal, K.N. & Chandran, K.P. & Thomas, S.
- 253172 Is there a Convergence in Dietary Energy Intake among Expenditure-Classes in India?
by Srivastava, S.K. & S.J., Balaji & Kolady, D.
- 253173 Relationship between Food Production and Consumption Diversity in India – Empirical Evidences from Cross Section Analysis
by Venkatesh, P. & Sangeetha, V. & Singh, P.
- 253174 Understanding the Linkages between Crop Diversity and Household Dietary Diversity in the Semi-Arid Regions of India
by Kavitha, K. & Soumitra, P. & Padmaja, R.
- 253175 Linking Agriculture and Nutrition: An Ex-ante Analysis of Zinc Biofortification of Rice in India
by Nirmala, B. & Babu, V.R. & Neeraja, C.N. & Waris, A. & Muthuraman, P. & Rao, D.S.
- 253176 Determinants of Consumption Probability and Demand for Fruits in India
by Kavitha, V. & Umanath, M. & Paramasivam, R. & Chandran, K.
- 253177 Examining Linkage between Dietary Pattern and Crop Diversification: An Evidence from Tamil Nadu
by Chinnadurai, M. & Karunakaran, K.R. & Chandrasekaran, M. & Balasubramanian, R. & Umanath, M.
2016, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 254053 Pathways to Improve Food Security and Reduce Poverty in Emerging India
by Joshi, P.K.
- 254054 Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Nature and Extent
by Khatun, D. & Roy, B.C.
- 254055 Biodiesel Blending and Price Competitiveness with Diesel on Indian Roads
by Kapngaihlian, J. & Toor, M.S. & Bhullar, A.S.
- 254056 Estimating Positive Externalities of Nitrogen Fixation by Pulses
by Bhat, S. & Umesh, K.B.
- 254057 Does Technological Linkage in Contract Farming Increase Farm Productivity and Efficiency? The Case of Hybrid Paddy Seed Cultivation in Undivided Andhra Pradesh
by Swain, B.B.
- 254058 Growth Performance of Major Crop Groups in Odisha Agriculture: A Spatiotemporal Analysis
by Pattanaik, F. & Mohanty, S.
- 254059 Export Performance of Indian Walnut: Decomposition Analysis and Gravity Model Approach
by Qammer, N.A. & Baba, S.H.
- 254060 Socioeconomic Status of Fisher-Women in Segmented Fish Markets of Coastal Karnataka
by Gunakar, S. & Bhatta, R.
- 254061 Direction of Trade and Export Competitiveness of Chillies in India
by Devi, I.B. & Srikala, M. & Ananda, T. & Subramanyam, V.
- 254062 Economics of Cultivation and Value Addition of Ocimum spp. Cultivated with Teak-based Silvi-medicinal and Sole Cropping Systems in Gujarat
by Thankur, N.S. & Kumar, M. & Singh, N.
- 254063 Study on Marketing System and Value Addition of Pineapple Fruit (Ananus comosus) in West Bengal
by Das, B. & Das, K.K. & Roy, T.N.
- 254064 Asset Accumulation and Nutrition: Statistical Exploration of Village Level Studies
by Anupama, G.V. & Haragopal, V.V.
- 254065 Financial Management Practices and Profitability of Modern Rice Milling Firms in Kangayam Cluster, Tamil Nadu
by Selvanayaki, S. & Sivakumar, S.D. & Rohini, A. & Mani, K.
- 254066 Factors Affecting Adoption Rate of Agro Forestry Technologies in Tamil Nadu
by Sangeetha, R. & Shanmugam, T.R. & Nandhini, S.U.
- 254067 Impact of Women Dairy Co-operative Societies on Income and Employment of Women in Begusarai District of Bihar
by Kumari, B. & Malhotra, R.
2016, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 241243 Patterns and Drivers of Dairy Development in India: Insights from Analysis of Household and District-level Data
by Kishore, A. & Birthal, P.S. & Joshi, P.K. & Shah, T. & Saini, A.
- 241244 Adoption Status and Influencing Factors of Mobile Telephony in Dairy Sector: A Study in Four States of India
by Rathod, P. & Chander, M. & Bardhan, D.
- 241245 Total Factor Productivity Growth and Returns from Research Investment on Soybean in India
by Sharma, P. & Dupare, B.U.
- 241246 TFP Growth of Wheat and Paddy in Post-Green Revolution Era in India: Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis
by Bhushan, S.
- 241247 Farm Business Income across Land-size Classes and Land Tenure Status: A Field Study in Assam Plains
by Goswami, B.
- 241248 Issues Limiting the Progress in Negotiable Warehouse Receipt (NWR) Financing in India
by Shalendra & Jairath, M.S. & Haque, E. & Anu, Peter V.
- 241249 Institutional Synergies in Processing and Value Addition: Role of a Producers’ Organisation in Transforming Farm Economy in Rural Punjab
by Talukdar, U. & Vatta, K.
- 241250 Export of Rice from India: Performance and Determinants
by Adhikari, A. & Sekhon, M.K. & Kaur, M.
- 241251 Crop Diversification in Gadag District of Karnataka
by Basavaraj, N.D. & Gajanana, T.M. & Satishkumar, M.
- 241252 Impact of Integrated Farming of Water Chestnut and Cat Fish on Livelihood of Farmers in Seasonal Waterlogged Areas of Odisha
by Ghosh, S. & Chowdhury, S.R. & Mohanty, R.K. & Brahmanand, P.S.
- 241253 Effect of Change in Indian Rice Price on Nepalese Rice Market: A Partial Equilibrium Model
by Mishra, B. & Poudel, K.L. & Mishra, D.R.
- 241254 Is Sustainable Sugarcane Initiative (SSI) Technology More Profitable than Conventional Method for Sugarcane Production? — An Economic Analysis
by Arthi, K. & Saravanakumar, V. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 241255 Crisis of Sustainability or Perils of Ill-managed Open Access Fisheries? Analysis of Long-term Catch Trends in Marine Fisheries of Maharashtra and India
by Adiga, M.S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Kumari, H.V.D. & Ramasubramanian, V.
- 241256 Changing Cropping Pattern, Agricultural Diversification and Productivity in Odisha –A District-wise Study
by Nayak, D.K.
- 241264 Impact of Nonfarm Activity on Rural Income Inequality in South 24 Parganas District of West Bengal
by Rahamana, S.M. & Haldarb, S. & Sowmyashree, B.V. & Nandid, S. & Malangmeih, L. & Bera, B.K.
2015, Volume 28, Issue Conference
- 229302 Growth and Diversification Patterns in Indian Agriculture: District Level Analysis
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Premi, S.
- 229303 Inter-Sectoral Linkages in Jammu & Kashmir Economy — An Econometric Analysis
by Wani, M.H & Bazaz, N.H. & Paul, R.K. & Itoo, S.A. & Bhat, A.
- 229304 Misplaced Priorities and Lopsided Investments: A Macroscan of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries Sectors in India
by Quershi, N.W. & Achoth, L. & Krishnan, M. & Prakash, S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Kumar, N.R. & Pandey, S.K.
- 229305 Changing Inter-Sectoral Linkages: Role of Technology Adoption in Agricultural Growth
by Mehta, N.
- 229306 Crop-Fish Integration through Land Shaping Models for Enhancing Farm Income under Eastern Coastal Region of India
by Mandal, S. & Burman, D. & Bandyopadhyay, B.K. & Mandal, U.K. & Sarangi, S.K. & Mahanta, K.K. & Maji, B. & Sharma, D.K. & Maitra, N.J. & Ghosal, T.K. & Velmurugan, A. & Ambast, S.K. & Mani, P.K. & Mandal, B. & Patra, P. & Patra, S. & De, S.
- 229307 Inter- and Intra-sectoral Linkages and Priorities for Transforming Sugar Sector of India
by Sharma, A.K. & Prakash, B. & Sachan, A. & Ashfaque, M.
- 229308 Is Growth in Agriculture Propelled by its Allied Sectors in North-East India?
by Viswanathan, K.U.
- 229309 Sectoral Priorities for Sustainable Livestock Development in Rajasthan: Lessons from Total Factor Productivity Growth
by Chand, P. & Smita, S.
- 229310 India’s Agricultural Trade Potential in Post-WTO Period
by Ansari, S.A. & Khan, W.
- 229311 Examining Export Volatility, Structural Breaks in Price Volatility and Linkages between Domestic and Export Prices of Onion in India
by Paul, R.K. & Saxena, R. & Chaurasia, S. & Zeeshan & Rana, S.
- 229312 Does India Really Need to Export Fish: Reflections and Upshots
by Salim, S.S. & Safeena, P.K. & Athira, N.R.
- 229313 Delivery of Animal Healthcare Services in Uttar Pradesh: Present Status, Challenges and Opportunities
by Bardhan, D. & Kumar, S. & Singh, R.K.
- 229314 Truncated Access to Institutional Agricultural Credit as a Major Constraint for Rural Transformation: Insights from Longitudinal Village Studies
by Kumar, R. & Surjit, V. & Bantilan, C. & Lagesh, M.A. & Yadav, U.S.
- 229315 Dynamics of Access to Rural Credit in India: Patterns and Determinants
by Kumar, A. & Singh, R.K.P. & Jee, S. & Chand, S. & Tripathi, G. & Saroj, S.
- 229316 Transformation of Multiple Use Water Bodies for Freshwater Aquaculture — Determinants of Technology Adoption and Collective Action: A Study in Odisha
by Barik, N.K.
- 229317 Impact of Waterlogged Saline Soil Reclamation on Land Productivity and Farm Income — An Economic Study from Haryana
by Raju, R. & Tripathi, R.S. & Thimmappa, K. & Kumar, P. & Kumar, S.
- 229318 Impact Assessment of Mobile Based Agro-advisory: A Case Study of Tribal Farmers of Ri-Bhoi District of Meghalaya
by Singh, R. & Syiem, W. & Feroze, S.M. & Devarani, L. & Ray, L.I.P. & Singh, A.K. & Singh, N.J. & Anurag, T.S.
- 229319 Comparing Performance of Various Crops in Punjab Based on Market and Economic Prices and Natural Resource Accounting
by Raju, S.S. & Chand, R. & Srivastava, S.K. & Kaur, A.P. & Singh, J. & Jain, R. & Immanuelraj, K. & Kaur, P.