Agricultural Economics Research Association (India)
Agricultural Economics Research Review
2016, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 241243 Patterns and Drivers of Dairy Development in India: Insights from Analysis of Household and District-level Data
by Kishore, A. & Birthal, P.S. & Joshi, P.K. & Shah, T. & Saini, A.
- 241244 Adoption Status and Influencing Factors of Mobile Telephony in Dairy Sector: A Study in Four States of India
by Rathod, P. & Chander, M. & Bardhan, D.
- 241245 Total Factor Productivity Growth and Returns from Research Investment on Soybean in India
by Sharma, P. & Dupare, B.U.
- 241246 TFP Growth of Wheat and Paddy in Post-Green Revolution Era in India: Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis
by Bhushan, S.
- 241247 Farm Business Income across Land-size Classes and Land Tenure Status: A Field Study in Assam Plains
by Goswami, B.
- 241248 Issues Limiting the Progress in Negotiable Warehouse Receipt (NWR) Financing in India
by Shalendra & Jairath, M.S. & Haque, E. & Anu, Peter V.
- 241249 Institutional Synergies in Processing and Value Addition: Role of a Producersâ€™ Organisation in Transforming Farm Economy in Rural Punjab
by Talukdar, U. & Vatta, K.
- 241250 Export of Rice from India: Performance and Determinants
by Adhikari, A. & Sekhon, M.K. & Kaur, M.
- 241251 Crop Diversification in Gadag District of Karnataka
by Basavaraj, N.D. & Gajanana, T.M. & Satishkumar, M.
- 241252 Impact of Integrated Farming of Water Chestnut and Cat Fish on Livelihood of Farmers in Seasonal Waterlogged Areas of Odisha
by Ghosh, S. & Chowdhury, S.R. & Mohanty, R.K. & Brahmanand, P.S.
- 241253 Effect of Change in Indian Rice Price on Nepalese Rice Market: A Partial Equilibrium Model
by Mishra, B. & Poudel, K.L. & Mishra, D.R.
- 241254 Is Sustainable Sugarcane Initiative (SSI) Technology More Profitable than Conventional Method for Sugarcane Production? â€” An Economic Analysis
by Arthi, K. & Saravanakumar, V. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 241255 Crisis of Sustainability or Perils of Ill-managed Open Access Fisheries? Analysis of Long-term Catch Trends in Marine Fisheries of Maharashtra and India
by Adiga, M.S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Kumari, H.V.D. & Ramasubramanian, V.
- 241256 Changing Cropping Pattern, Agricultural Diversification and Productivity in Odisha â€“A District-wise Study
by Nayak, D.K.
- 241264 Impact of Nonfarm Activity on Rural Income Inequality in South 24 Parganas District of West Bengal
by Rahamana, S.M. & Haldarb, S. & Sowmyashree, B.V. & Nandid, S. & Malangmeih, L. & Bera, B.K.
2015, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 229740 Performance of Crop Yield and Rainfall Insurance Schemes in Odisha: Some Empirical Findings
by Swain, M.
- 229741 Willingness to Buy Organically Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs: A Consumers Survey in the East-Coast Region of United States
by Govindasamy, R. & Arumugam, S. & You, Xinling & Vellangany, I.
- 229742 Livestock, Women, and Child Nutrition in Rural India
by Jumrani, J. & Birthal, P.S.
- 229743 Determinants of Small Milk Producersâ€™ Participation in Organized Dairy Value Chains: Evidence from India
by Sharma, V.P.
- 229744 Impact of Government Intervention in Procurement of Rice on Smallholder Farmers in Subtropics of Jammu
by Peshin, R. & Sharma, R. & Gupta, V. & Ajrawat, B. & Risam, K.S.
- 229745 Macro Level Priorities for Livestock Research and Development for Bihar
by Jha, A.K. & Singh, R.K.P.
- 229747 Economic Gains from Technological and Marketing Interventions in Goat Production in India: An Ex-ante Assessment
by Dixit, A.K. & Singh, S.K. & Tripathi, M.K. & Singh, M.K. & Kumar, V.
- 229748 Total Factor Productivity Growth of Jowar and Bajra in India: A Comparative Analysis Using Different Methods of TFP Computation
by Das, V.K.
- 229749 Trade Competitiveness and Impact of Food Safety Regulations on Market Access of Indiaâ€™s Horticultural Trade
by Idris, S. & Singh, A. & Praveen, K.V.
- 229750 Agricultural Trade Structure and Linkages in SAARC: An Empirical Investigation
by Saxena, R. & Paul, R.K. & Rana, S. & Chaurasia, S. & Pal, K. & Zeeshan & Joshi, D.
- 229751 Determination of Efficiency of Fish Farms in North-East India Using Data Envelopment Approach
by Singh, N.D. & Krishnan, M. & Sivaramane, N. & Ananthan, P.S. & Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 229752 Crop Diversification towards High-value Crops in India: A State Level Empirical Analysis
by Kumar, S. & Gupta, S.
- 229753 Efficiency of Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme in Karnataka: A Comparative Study of Commercial and Co-operative Banks
by Jainuddin, S.M. & Hiremath, G.M. & Patil, S.S.
2015, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 206574 Recent Trend in Patenting Activity in India and its Implications for Agriculture
by Kandpal, Ankita & Bhooshan, Neeru & Pal, Suresh
- 206575 Whither Food Policy and Institutions in India?
by Sekhar, C.S.C.
- 206576 Nutrient Intake Optimization in Karnataka: A Linear Programming Approach
by Kiresur, V.R. & Chourad, R.
- 206577 Group Dynamics and Collective Performance of Self-help Groups under Different Microcredit Delivery Models in Karnataka
by Bharamappanavara, S.C. & Jose, M.
- 206578 Gender Perspectives in Adoption of Technological Practices by Fishers and Fish Farmers in Tripura
by Debnath, B. & Krishnan, M. & Debnatha, B. & Ananthan, P.S. & Sharma, A. & Sharma, R.
- 206579 Climate Adaptation in Agriculture through Technological Option: Determinants and Impact on Efficiency of Production
by Vijayasarathy, K. & Ashok, K.R.
- 206580 Sources of Growth in Pulses Production in India
by Rimal, N.S. & Kumar, S. & Singh, D.R. & Chahal, V.P. & Shaloo
- 206581 Supply Response of Horticultural Crops: The Case of Apple and Pear in Jammu & Kashmir
by Wani, M.H. & Sehar, H. & Paul, R.K. & Kuruvila, A. & Hussain, I.
- 206582 Modelling and Forecasting of Price Volatility: An Application of GARCH and EGARCH Models
by Lama, A. & Jha, G.K. & Paul, R.K. & Gurung, B.
- 206583 Structural Change and Agricultural Performance at the State Level in India: 1980-2010
by Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P. & D'Souza, Alwin
- 206584 Indiaâ€™s National Food Security Act 2013: Food Distribution through Revamped Public Distribution System or Food Stamps and Cash Transfers?
by Bathla, S. & Bhattacharya, P. & D'Souza, Anna
- 206585 Investigating Agricultural Production Relations across Bangladesh, India and Pakistan Using Vector Error Correction and Markov-Switching Models
by Rezitis, A.N. & Ahammad, S.M.
- 206586 Status and Strategies for Strengthening of Agricultural Economics Research and Education in National Agricultural Research System of India
- 206587 Integration of Wheat Markets in Maharashtra
by Mahalle, S.L. & Shastri, S. & Kumar, S.
- 206588 Economic Efficiency of Ring Seiners Operated off Munambam Coast of Kerala Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Chandrasekar, V. & Gopal, N.
- 206589 Development of a Novel Web-based WebECGR Package for Estimation of Compound Growth Rates for Monotonically Non-decreasing Situations
by Pal, S. & Prajneshu & Ghosh, H.
2014, Volume 27, Issue 2014
- 190608 Capitalizing the Potential of Private Sector in Strengthening Agri-Biotech R&D and Commercialization in India
by Singh, Alka & Jha, Girish K. & Kumar, Sandeep
- 190609 Institutional Interventions in Addressing Labour Scarcity â€“ A Study on Labour Bank Initiatives in Thrissur District of Kerala
by Anoop, M. & Ajjan, N. & Ashok, K.R.
- 190610 Natural Rubber Sector in Tripura: Role of Institutional Innovations
by Sharma, G. & Tharian, George K. & Dey, S.K.
- 190611 Whether an Effective Innovation System is Inevitable for Sectoral Value Chain Development? Evidence from Coconut Sector in Kerala
by Somasekharan, J. & Chandran, K.P. & Harilal, K.N.
- 190612 Farmersâ€™ Participation in Informal Groundwater Market in Hard Rock Areas of Peninsular India
by Manjunatha, A.V. & Anik, Asif Reza & Speelman, S. & Nuppenau, E.A.
- 190613 Leveraging Information and Communication Technology Infrastructure of Dairy Cooperative Network: An ex-ante Analysis of Potential Institutional Innovation
by Bardhan, D. & Singh, P. & Tripathi, S.C.
- 190614 Space Technology Institution for Technology Diffusion and Development in Agriculture: A Case Study
by Shaijumon, C.S.
- 190615 Agricultural Credit in India â€“ Innovations in Design and Delivery of Products and Services
by Thejeswini, R. & Kiresur, V.R. & Preeti, N.S. & Teggi, M.Y. & Trilokanatha, G.A.
- 190616 Institutional Changes in Delivery of Agricultural Inputs and Services to Farm Households in India
by Venkatesh, P. & Nithyashree, M.L.
- 190617 Leapfrogging the Interventions of ICT Tools in Vegetable Intensification Pathways of Tamil Nadu: Farm Level Perceptions
by Swaminathan, B. & Anandaraja, N. & Boopathi, Manikanda N. & Balan, Siva K.C. & Rajesh, N.
- 190618 Role of Cooperatives in Institutionalization of Custom Hiring Services in Punjab
by Chahal, S.S. & Kataria, P. & Abbott, S. & Gill, B.S.
- 190619 Institutional Credit to Mountain Agriculture: Issues of Structural Changes and Impact in Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Wani, S.A. & Zargar, B.A. & Qammer, N.A.
- 190620 Self-help Groups as Drivers of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Karnataka and Odisha States
by Satyasai, K.J.S. & Sahoo, B.B. & Badajena, Smita N.
- 190621 Impact of a Cooperative Society on the Arecanut Marketing in Kerala â€” A Case Study of Central Arecanut Marketing and Processing Cooperative Ltd
by Karunakaran, N.
- 190622 Economic Sustainability through Farmers Interest Groups and their Linkage with Institutional Agencies â€” An Evidence from Karnataka
by Patil, Suresh S. & Hiremath, G.M & Lokesh, G.B.
- 190623 PPP and Gender Mainstreaming in Agriculture: Lessons from Field Studies
by Ponnusamy, K. & Das, Dutta M. & Bonny, Binoo P. & Mishra, S.
- 190624 Development and Diffusion of Dryland Cereals in Semi-Arid Tropics of India â€” Role of Partnerships
by Charyulu, Kumara D. & Singh, N.P. & Shyam, Moses D. & Bantilan, C.
2014, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 196659 Impact of Climate Change on Yields of Major Food Crops in India: Implications for Food Security
by Birthal, P.S. & Khan, T.M. & Negi, D.S. & Agarwal, S.
- 196660 Emission Taxes as a GHG Mitigation Mechanism in Agriculture: Effects on Rice Production of India
by Gayatri, Y.P. & Jose, M.
- 196661 Forecasting Wholesale Price of Pigeon Pea Using Long Memory Time-Series Models
by Paul, R.K.
- 196662 Price Transmission along the Cotton Value Chain
by Sundaramoorthy, C. & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, G.K.
- 196954 Role of Technology and Credit in Improving Farm Incomes in Rainfed Regions in Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, C.A.R. & Samuel, J. & Kumar, S. & Raju, B.M.K. & Dupdal, R. & Venkateswarlu, B.
- 196955 ICTs Adoption for Accessing Agricultural Information: Evidence from Indian Agriculture
by Das, B.
- 196956 Counter-Cyclical Payments under Doha Negotiations: An Analysis of Agricultural Subsidy Programme of the US
by Sharma, S.K.
- 196957 Technical Efficiency of Fish Farms in West Bengal: Nature, Extent and Implications
by Misra, J. & Misra, S.R.
- 196959 How Profitable is Cultivation of Rainfed Crops? Some Insights from Cost of Cultivation Studies
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Alli, P. & Suresh, R.
- 196961 Imperatives for Sustenance of Agricultural Economy in the Mountains: A Prototype from Jammu & Kashmir
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, B.A. & Malik, H.A.
- 196983 Construction of Rainwater Harvesting Structures and Economics of Crops in Parasai-Chhatpur Watershed in Bundelkhand Region of Central India
by Kumari, R. & Sharma, B. & Kushwah, A. & Singh, R. & Singh, R.M. & Tewari, R.K. & Dhyani, S.K.
- 196984 Structural Growth and Development of Livestock Sector in North-Eastern Karnataka â€“ An Economic Analysis
by Sserunjogi, B. & Lokesha, H.
- 196985 Factors Determining Flock Size of Goats in Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh
by Dixit, A.K. & Singh, M.K.
- 196986 Economics of Electricity Generation Using Cattle Dung â€” A Case Study on Bio-methanation Power Plant in Ludhiana
by Chaudhary, A. & Goyal, M.
- 196987 Crop Diversification and Environmental Conflicts in Kasaragod District of Kerala
by Karunakaran, N.
- 196988 Cointegration, Causality and Impulse Response Analysis in Major Apple Markets of India
by Beag, F.A. & Singla, N.
- 196989 Estimation of Milk Losses due to Fasciolosis in Uttarakhand
by Bardhan, D. & Kumar, R.R. & Nigam, S. & Mishra, H. & Bhoj, S.
- 196990 Accelerating Groundwater and Energy Use for Agricultural Growth in Odisha: Technological and Policy Issues
by Srivastava, S.K. & Srivastava, R.C. & Sethi, R.R. & Kumar, A. & Nayak, A.K.
- 196991 Estimation of Economic Losses due to Haemorrhagic Septicaemia in Cattle and Buffaloes in India
by Singh, B. & Prasad, S. & Verma, M.R. & Sinha, D.K.
2014, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 170245 Input Subsidy vs Farm Technology â€” Which is More Important for Agricultural Development?
by Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K.
- 170247 Public and Private Capital Formation and Agricultural Growth in India: State Level Analysis of Inter-linkages during Pre- and Post-reform Periods
by Bathla, Seema
- 170248 Do Different Approaches to Measurement of Risk Behaviour Yield Different Results?
by Choudhury, Hari K. & Goswami, Kishor
- 170249 Welfare Gains from Application of First Generation Biotechnology in Indian Agriculture: The Case of Bt Cotton
by Ramasundaram, P. & Suresh, A. & Samuel, Josily & Wankhade, Shwetal
- 170250 An Economic Assessment of Fish and Prawn Health Management in Andhra Pradesh
by Viswanatha, B.S. & Bhatta, Ramachandra & Shankar, K.M.
- 170251 Impact of Plant Variety Protection on Indian Seed Industry
by Venkatesh, P. & Pal, Suresh
- 170252 Economic Evaluation of Drip-fertigation System in Banana cv. Martaman (AAB, Silk) Cultivation in New Alluvium Zone of West Bengal
by Pramanik, Sanjit & Tripathi, S.K. & Ray, R. & Banerjee, Hirak
- 170255 Income Sources of Farm Households in India: Determinants, Distributional Consequences and Policy Implications
by Birthal, Pratap Singh & Negi, Digvijay S. & Jha, Awadesh K. & Singh, Dhiraj
- 202266 Table of Contents
2013, Volume 26, Issue 2013
- 158487 Income and Livelihood Issues of Farmers: A Field Study in Uttar Pradesh
by Singh, Ajit Kumar
- 158488 Engendering Rural Livelihoods in Karnataka â€“ A Socio-economic Assessment
by Nandini, S. & Kiresur, V.R.
- 158489 An Investigation into Growth, Instability and Role of Weather in Gujarat Agriculture: 1981-2011
by Mehta, Niti
- 158490 Growth and Instability in Agricultural Productivity: A District Level Analysis
by Kumar, Anjani & Jain, Rajni
- 158491 Goat Rearing: A Pathway for Sustainable Livelihood Security in Bundelkhand Region
by Singh, M.K. & Dixit, A.K. & Roy, A.K. & Singh, S.K.
- 158492 Analyzing Growth and Instability in Subsistence Agriculture of Odisha: Evidence from Major Crops
by Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra
- 158493 Recent Trends in Rural Employment and Wages in India: Has the Growth Benefitted the Agricultural Labours?
by Venkatesh, P.
- 158494 Energy Growth Linkage and Strategy for Meeting the Energy Demand in Indian Agriculture
by Jha, Girish Kumar
- 158495 Technical Change and Efficiency of Rice Production in India: A Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Approach
by Suresh, A.
- 158496 Regional Pattern of Agricultural Growth and Rural Employment in India: Have Small Farmers Benefitted?
by Nithyashree, M.L. & Pal, Suresh
- 158497 Rural Employment Scheme and Agricultural Wage Rate Nexus: An Analysis across States
by Narayanamoorthy, A. & Bhattarai, Madhusudan
- 158502 Integrated Poultry-Fish Farming Systems for Sustainable Rural Livelihood Security in Kumaon Hills of Uttarakhand
by Gangwar, L.S. & Saran, Sandeep & Kumar, Sarvesh
- 158503 Agricultural Transformation in Trans Himalayan Region of Himachal Pradesh: Cropping Pattern, Technology Adoption and Emerging Challenges
by Sharma, H.R. & Chauhan, S.K.
- 158504 Livelihood Security of Resource Poor Farmers through Alkali Land Reclamation: An Impact Analysis
by Thimmappa, K. & Tripathi, R.S. & Raju, R. & Singh, Y.P.
- 158506 Impact of Improved Agro-techniques on Sustainable Livelihood Empowerment: An Economic Study from West Bengal
by Mula, G. & Sarker, S.C.
- 158507 Has Adoption of Improved Rice Technology Enhanced Economic and Livelihood Security in Kashmir Valley?
by Wani, M.H. & Baba, S.H. & Sundaram, P. Rama & Yousuf, Shoaib & Yousuf, Shahid
- 158508 Truncated Growth and Compromised Sustainability: The Case of Lake Fisheries in Kashmir
by Qureshi, Neha W. & Krishnan, M. & Sundaramoorthy, C. & Vasisht, A. K. & Baba, S.H. & Kumar, Nalini Ranjan & Sharma, Rama
- 158509 Rural Livelihood Security: Assessment of Fishersâ€™ Social Status in India
by Salim, Shyam S. & Sathiadhas, R. & Narayanakumar, R. & Katiha, P.K. & Krishnan, M. & Biradar, R.S. & Gopal, R.S. & Barik, Nagesh K. & Kumar, B. Ganesh
- 202264 Table of Contents
2013, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 162144 Agricultural Policies in India: Retrospect and Prospect
by Arora, V.P.S.
- 162145 Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for Index Based Crop Insurance in Pakistan: A Case Study on Food and Cash Crops of Rain-fed Areas
by Ali, Akhter
- 162146 Role of Non-Farm Sector in Sustaining Rural Livelihoods in Punjab
by Pavithra, S. & Vatta, Kamal
- 162147 Does Decentralization Improve Agricultural Services Delivery? â€” Evidence from Karnataka
by Kannan, Elumalai
- 162148 Dynamics of Labour Demand and its Determinants in Punjab Agriculture
by Devi, Y. Latika & Singh, Jasdev & Vatta, Kamal & Kumar, Sanjay
- 162149 Modelling and Forecasting of Meat Exports from India
by Paul, Ranjit Kumar & Panwar, Sanjeev & Sarkar, Susheel Kumar & Kumar, Anil & Singh, K.N. & Farooqi, Samir & Choudhary, Vipin Kumar
- 162150 Agricultural Price Forecasting Using Neural Network Model: An Innovative Information Delivery System
by Jha, Girish K. & Sinha, Kanchan
- 162151 Investment in Wheat Research in Nepal â€“ An Empirical Analysis
by Shrestha, Hari Krishna & Manandhar, Hira Kaji & Regmi, Punya Prasad
- 162152 Structural Transformation in Dairy Sector of India
by Kumar, Anjani & Parappurathu, Shinoj & Joshi, P.K.
- 162153 Integrated Approach to Human Resource Forecasting: An Exercise in Agricultural Sector
by Agrawal, Rashmi & Nanda, S.K. & Rao, D. Rama & Rao, B.V.L.N.
- 162154 External Market Linkages and Instability in Indian Edible Oil Economy: Implications for Self-sufficiency Policy in Edible Oils
by Thomas, Lijo & Jha, Girish Kumar & Pal, Suresh
- 162155 The State of Agricultural Extension Reforms in India: Strategic Priorities and Policy Options
by Babu, Suresh Chandra & Joshi, P.K. & Glendenning, Claire J. & Kwadwo, Asenso-Okyere & Rasheed, Sulaiman V.
- 202265 Table of Contents
2013, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 152069 Positive Environmental Externalities of Livestock in Mixed Farming Systems of India
by Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh
- 152070 Sorghum (Fodder) Cultivation in Punjab â€” An Economic Analysis
by Grover, D.K. & Kumar, Sanjay
- 152071 User Centric ICT Model for Supply Chain of Horticultural Crops in India
by Shalendra & Gummagolmath, K.C. & Sharma, Purushottam
- 152072 Impact of Zero Tillage on Economics of Wheat Production in Haryana
by Tripathi, R.S. & Raju, R. & Thimmappa, K.
- 152073 Price Discovery, Transmission and Volatility: Evidence from Agricultural Commodity Futures
by Sendhil, R. & Kar, Amit & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, Girish K.
- 152074 Assessing Competitiveness of Sweet Sorghum for Ethanol Production: A Policy Analysis Matrix Approach
by Basavaraj, G. & Rao, Parthasarathy P. & Achoth, Lalith & Reddy, Ravinder Ch.
- 152075 Household Consumption Pattern and Nutritional Security among Poor Rural Households: Impact of MGNREGA
by Kumar, Praduman & Joshi, P.K.
- 152076 Artificial Neural Network Model for Synergy Analysis of Input Markets in Ornamental Fish Trade in Mumbai
by Devi, B. Nightingale & Krishnan, M. & Venugopalan, R. & Mahapatra, B.K.
- 152077 Economic Assessment of Soil Erosion Damage on Smallholder Farms in Marginal Lands of Mahi Ravines in Gujarat
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P. & Kumar, Gopal & Rao, B.K. & Vishwakarma, A.K. & Bagdi, G.L.
- 152078 Indian Agricultural R&D: An Introspection and Way Forward
by Ramasamy, C.
- 152079 Resourceâ€“use Efficiency and Technical Efficiency of Turmeric Production in Tamil Nadu â€”A Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Karthick, V. & Alagumani, T. & Amarnath, J.S.
- 152080 Marketing Profile of Selected Fish Markets of Tripura
by Das, Apu & Upadhyay, A.D. & Kumar, Nalini Ranjan & Prakash, S. & Debnath, B. & Datta, M.
- 202263 Table of Contents
2012, Volume 25, Issue 2012
- 136263 Influence of Sources of Seed on Varietal Adoption Behavior of Wheat Farmers in Indo-Gangetic Plains of India
by Ghimire, Subash & Mehar, Mamta & Mittal, Surabhi
- 136383 Inputs and Services Delivery System under Contract Farming: A Case of Broiler Farming
by Kalamkar, Shrikant S.
- 136387 Access to Rural Credit and Input Use: An Empirical Study
by Satyasai, K.J.S.
- 136388 Deficiencies in Agricultural Marketing and Input Delivery System: A View from the Field
by Singh, Ajit Kumar
- 136389 Improving Economic Viability of Farming: A Study of Cooperative Agro Machinery Service Centres in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- 136390 Outreach and Inclusiveness of Formal Agricultural Credit System: Some Reflections
by Jumrani, Jaya & Agarwal, Shaily
- 136391 Pesticide Delivery System in Apple Growing Belt of Kashmir Valley
by Baba, S.H. & Wani, M.H. & Zargar, Bilal A. & Wani, S.A. & Kubrevi, S.S.
- 136392 Value Chain Analysis of Maize Seed Delivery System in Public and Private Sectors in Bihar
by Kumar, Ranjit & Alam, Khurshid & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Srinivas, K.
- 136394 IT Application in Agricultural Marketing Service Delivery â€” Electronic Tender System in Regulated Markets
by Chengappa, P.G. & Arun, M. & Yadava, C.G. & Prasanna Kumar, H.M.
- 136395 Structure of Indebtedness of Households in Semi-Arid Tropics of India
by Reddy, A. Amarender
- 136396 Motorization Technology Delivery in Small Scale Fisheries â€“ Its Impact and Impediments in Adoption
by Prabakar, C. & Sundaravaradarajan, K.R.
- 136397 Can Privatization Improve Animal Healthcare Delivery System? An Ex-ante Analysis of Dairy Farmers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
by Pratap, S. & Bardhan, Dwaipayan & Dabas, Y.P.S.
- 136398 Livestock Economy of Himachal Pradesh: Need to Strengthen Animal Health and Veterinary Services
by Kumar, Virender & Lal, Harbans & Priyanka
- 136399 Effectiveness of Institutional Arrangements for Delivery of Potential Fishing Zone and Ocean State Forecast Advisory Services to Fishers in Tamil Nadu
by Chrispin, C. Lloyd & Ananthan, P.S. & Krishnan, M. & Mahalakshmi, P.
- 136756 Impact Assessment of Reuters Market Light (RML) in Agricultural Information Dissemination in Punjab
by Chahal, S.S. & Sidhu, M.S. & Parminder, Kaur
- 136757 Input Delivery, Processing and Marketing of Natural Rubber: The Role of Producersâ€™ Cooperatives in Kerala
by Anuja, A.R. & Kar, Amit & Mathur, V.C. & Jha, Girish Kumar
- 136758 Canal Irrigation Management through Water Users Associations and its Impact on Efficiency, Equity and Reliability in Water Use in Tamil Nadu
by Arun, G. & Singh, Dharam Raj & Kumar, Shiv & Kumar, Anil
- 202261 Table of Contents
2012, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 136382 Dynamics of Farm Labour Use-An Empirical Analysis
by Devi, P. Indira
- 136384 Are Supermarket Supply Channels More Efficient than Traditional Market Channels?
by Aparna, B. & Hanumanthaiah, C.V.
- 136385 Impact of Watershed Development Programmes on Farm-specific Technical Efficiency: A Study in Bundelkhand Region of Madhya Pradesh
by Mondal, Biswajit & Singh, Alka & Jha, Girish Kumar
- 136386 Impact of Crop Insurance on Rice Farming in Tamil Nadu
by Varadan, R. Jayakumara & Kumar, Pramod
- 137351 Welfare Assessment of SPS Standards: An Empirical Study of Indo-US Mango Trade Case
by Rastogi, Siddhartha K.
- 137353 Adaptability of Crop Insurance Schemes in Tamil Nadu
by Mani, K. & Chandrasekaran, M. & Selvanayaki, S.
- 137357 Effectiveness of Minimum Support Price Policy for Paddy in India with a Case Study of Punjab
by Ali, Shayequa Z. & Sidhu, R.S. & Vatta, Kamal
- 137362 Total Factor Productivity and Returns to Public Investment on Agricultural Research in India
by Chand, Ramesh & Kumar, Praduman & Kumar, Sant
- 137367 Market Participation Behaviour of Smallholder Dairy Farmers in Uttarakhand: A Disaggregated Analysis
by Bardhan, Dwaipayan & Sharma, M.L. & Saxena, Raka
- 137370 Estimation of Demand for Different Fish Groups in Tripura
by Debnath, Biswajit & Biradar, R.S. & Ananthan, P.S. & Pandey, S.K.
- 137371 Farmersâ€™ Vulnerability to Rainfall Variability and Technology Adoption in Rain-fed Tank Irrigated Agriculture
by Ashok, K.R. & Sasikala, C.
- 137372 Performance of Crop Sector in Gujarat during High Growth Period: Some Explorations
by Mehta, Niti
- 137373 Measuring Weather Impact on Crop Yield Using Aridity Index: Evidence from Odisha
by Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra & Mishra, R.K.
- 202262 Table of Contents
2012, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 126037 Potential Economic Benefits from Adoption of Improved Drought-tolerant Groundnut in India
by Birthal, Pratap Singh & Nigam, Shyam N. & Narayanan, A.V. & Kareem, K.A.
- 126038 Are We Over-estimating Irrigation Subsidies in Multipurpose Water Resources Projects in India? â€” Methodological Issues and Evidence
by Palanisami, Kuppannan & Malik, R.P.S. & Mohan, Kadiri
- 126040 Farm Productivity and Rural Poverty in Uttar Pradesh: A Regional Perspective
by Pandey, Lalmani & Reddy, A. Amarender
- 126041 Reforming Guar Industry in India: Issues and Strategies
by Sharma, Purushottam & Gummagolmath, K.C.
- 126042 Economic Analysis of Bamboo Plantation in Three Major Ravine Systems of India
by Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Kumar, Gopal & Parandiyal, A.K. & Singh, A.K. & Kumar, Ashok
- 126043 Changing Energy-use Pattern and the Demand Projection for Indian Agriculture
by Jha, Girish Kumar & Pal, Suresh & Singh, Alka
- 126044 Prevailing Standards and Dimensions Governing Sanitary and Phyto-Sanitary Compliance in Indian Black Pepper Supply Chain
by Aarathi, L.R. & Kumar, Shiv & Negi, Digvijay Singh & Singh, Dharam Raj
- 126045 Enhancing Water Productivity through On-farm Resource Conservation Technology in Punjab Agriculture
by Kaur, Baljinder & Singh, Satwinder & Garg, B.R. & Singh, J.M. & Singh, Jasdev
- 126046 Investigating the Efficiency of Various Marketing Models and Problems of Kinnow Growers of Punjab
by Mavi, H.K. & Sidhu, R.S. & Sidhu, J.S.
- 126047 Irrigation, Agriculture, Livelihood and Poverty Linkages in Odisha
by Ghosh, Souvik & Verma, H.C. & Panda, D.K. & Nanda, P. & Kumar, A. Ganesh
- 126048 Labour Deployment and Wage Distribution in Ring Seine Fishery of Central Kerala
by Dhiju, Das P.H. & Gopal, Nikita & Edwin, Leela
- 126049 Rural Livelihood Diversification in West Bengal: Determinants and Constraints
by Khatun, Dilruba & Roy, B.C.
- 126050 Progress and Performance of Kisan Credit Card Scheme with a Case Study of Bihar
by Bista, Diwas Raj & Kumar, Pramod & Mathur, V.C.
- 126088 Transport Biofuel Production, Trade-offs, and Promotion Policies in Canada â€” A Review
by Bhullar, A.S. & Deo, Balbinder & Sachdeva, Jatinder
- 126089 Impact of MGNREGS on Labour Supply to Agricultural Sector of Wayanad District in Kerala
by Thadathil, Merin S. & Mohandas, Vineeth
- 126090 Economic Analysis of Producersâ€™ Perceptions about Impact of Climate Change on Fisheries in West Bengal
by Roy, Tuhin Narayan
- 126091 Efficiency, Yield Gap and Constraints Analysis in Irrigated vis-a-vis Rainfed Sugarcane in North Coastal Zone of Andhra Pradesh
by Rao, I.V.Y. Rama
- 126092 Economics of Production to Marketing of Aromatic Crops in Uttar Pradesh: A Case Study
by Suresh, Ram & Kumar, Sanjay & Singh, Virendra & Pravesh, Ram & Tomar, V.K.S. & Singh, A.K.
- 202259 Table of Contents
2011, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 118226 Impacts of CGIAR Crop Improvement and Natural Resource Management Research: A Review of Evidence
by Pal, Suresh
- 118227 Technical Efficiency of Resource-Conserving Technologies in Rice -Wheat Systems: The Case of Bihar and Eastern Uttar Pradesh in India
by Dung, Khong Tien & Sumalde, Zenaida M. & Pede, Valerien O. & McKinley, Justin D. & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Bello, Amelia L.
- 118228 Convergence Hypothesis: Some Dynamics and Explanations of Agricultural Growth across Indian States
by Somasekharan, Jayasekhar & Prasad, Syam & Roy, V.P. Nirmal
- 118229 Cost Effectiveness of Rainwater Harvesting for Groundwater Recharge in Micro-Watersheds of Kolar District of India: The Case Study of Thotli Micro-Watershed
by Nagaraj, N. & Pradhani, Umesh & Chengappa, P.G. & Basavaraj, G. & Kanwar, Ramesh S.
- 118230 Role of Watershed Management in Bridging Demand â€“ Supply Gap of Fodder for Enhancing Livestock Production in Shivaliks, Haryana
by Arya, Swarn Lata & Panwar, Pankaj & Yadav, R.P
- 118231 Institutional and Economic Dynamics of Water Users Cooperative (WUC) Societies in Cauvery Basin of Karnataka
by Rohith, B.K. & Chandrakanth, Mysore G.
- 118232 Smallholder Dairy Farmersâ€™ Access to Modern Milk Marketing Chains in India
by Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J. & Singh, Dhiraj Kumar
- 118233 Trends, Determinants and Constraints of Temporary Sheep Migration in Rajasthan â€” An Economic Analysis
by Suresh, A. & Gupta, D.C. & Mann, J.S.
- 119379 Marketing Efficiency of Green Peas under Different Supply Chains in Punjab
by Sidhu, R.S. & Sidhu, M.S. & Singh, J.M.
- 119380 Economic Viability of Organic Farming: An Empirical Experience of Wheat Cultivation in Punjab
by Singh, Inder Pal & Grover, D.K.
- 119381 Economic Appraisal of Kinnow Production and its Marketing under North-Western Himalayan Region of Jammu
by Bhat, Anil R.S. & Kachroo, Jyoti & Kachroo, Dileep
- 119382 Impact of Groundwater Over-draft on Farm Income and Efficiency in Crop Production
by Sharif, Mahin & Ashok, K.R.
- 119383 Impact of Globalization on Production and Export of Turmeric in India â€“ An Economic Analysis
by Angles, S. & Sundar, A. & Chinnadurai, M.
- 119384 Economic Analysis of Post-harvest Losses in Marketing of Vegetables in Uttarakhand
by Sharma, Gaurav & Singh, S.P.
- 119385 Production Performance and Economic Appraisal of Broiler Farms in Anand District of Gujarat
by Shaikh, A.S. & Zala, Y.C.