The Economic Performance of Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dosi & Keith Pavitt & Luc Soete, 1990. "The Economics of Technical Change and International Trade," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1990, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mark Tomlinson, 2000. "Innovation surveys: A researcher's perspective," DRUID Working Papers 00-9, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Simona Iammarino & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio & Maria Savona, 2007. "The perception of obstacles to innovation. Multinational and domestic firms in Italy," Working Papers of BETA 2007-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mutinelli, Marco & Piscitello, Lucia, 1998. "The entry mode choice of MNEs: an evolutionary approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 491-506, September.
- Andre Nassif & Carmem Aparecida Feijo & Eliane Araújo, 2016.
"Structural change, catching up and falling behind in the BRICS: A comparative analysis based on trade pattern and Thirlwall’s Law,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(279), pages 373-421.
- Eliane Araújo & Andre Nassif & Carmem Feijo, 2018. "Structural Change, Catching Up And Falling Behind In The Brics: A Comparative Analysis Based On Trade Pattern And Thirlwall?S Law," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 89, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- José Contreras & Karelys Medina, 2018. "Dynamics of the Venezuelan productive structure: 1950-2012," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 43(45), pages 11-48, January-J.
- Pierpaolo Andriani & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2015. "Transactional innovation as performative action: transforming comparative advantage in the global coffee business," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 371-400, April.
- Christoph March & Ina Schieferdecker, 2021. "Technological Sovereignty as Ability, not Autarky," Munich Papers in Political Economy 12, TUM School of Governance at the Technical University of Munich.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2020.
"Structural change in times of increasing openness: assessing path dependency in European economic integration,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 30(5), pages 1467-1495, November.
- Philipp Heimberger & Claudius Gräbner & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2018. "Structural change in times of increasing openness: assessing path dependency in European economic integration," Economics working papers 2018-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gräbner, Claudius & Heimberger, Philipp & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard, 2019. "Structural change in times of increasing openness: Assessing path dependency in European economic integration," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203487, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2018. "Structural change in times of increasing openness: assessing path dependency in European economic integration," ICAE Working Papers 76, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2008. "Related variety, trade variety and regional growth in Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0802, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Pilar Beneito & Mari´a E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2017. "The determinants of international patenting decisions of Spanish firms," Working Papers 1708, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Harald Trabold, 1994. "Technical Progress, Innovation and Product Differentiation in a Ricardian Trade Model with a Continuum of Goods," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 95, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1996. "Measuring Technology Diffusion and the International Sources of Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 401-410, Fall.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011.
"Tecnologia, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralista [Technology, heterogeneity and Growth: A Structuralist Toolbox],"
33801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2013. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: una caja de herramientas estructuralistas," Desarrollo Productivo 194, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2011. "Tecnología, heterogeneidad y crecimiento: un caja de herramientas estructuralista," Working Papers 0119, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Francesco Bogliacino, 2017.
"Export, R&D and New Products: A Model and a Test on European Industries,"
Economic Complexity and Evolution, in: Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner (ed.), Foundations of Economic Change, pages 393-432,
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Francesco Bogliacino, 2016. "Export, R&D and new products. a model and a test on European industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 869-905, October.
- Dario Guarascio & Mario Pianta & Francesco Bogliacino, 2014. "Export, R&D and New Products. A Model and a Test on European Industries," Working Papers 1407, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Moaniba, Igam M. & Su, Hsin-Ning & Lee, Pei-Chun, 2019. "On the drivers of innovation: Does the co-evolution of technological diversification and international collaboration matter?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Juliana Subtil Lacerda & Jeroen C. J. M. Van den Bergh, 2014. "International Diffusion of Renewable Energy Innovations: Lessons from the Lead Markets for Wind Power in China, Germany and USA," Energies, MDPI, vol. 7(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Giovanni Dosi & Xiaodan Yu, 2017.
"Technological catching-up, sales dynamics and employment growth: evidence from China's manufacturing firms,"
LEM Papers Series
2017/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Yu, Xiaodan, 2018. "Technological catching-up, sales dynamics and employment growth: evidence from China’s manufacturing firms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 177, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 2000.
"The importance of technology-based intersectoral linkages for market share dynamics,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 702-723, December.
- Keld Laursen & Valentina Meliciani, 1999. "The Importance of Technology Based Inter-sectoral Linkages for Market Share Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 99-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nassif, André & Morandi, Lucilene & Araújo, Eliane & Feijó, Carmem, 2020. "Economic development and stagnation in Brazil (1950–2011)," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-15.
- Thomas Cleff & Klaus Rennings, 2014. "Are There Any First And Second Mover Advantages For Eco-Pioneers? Lead Market Strategies For Environmental Innovation," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 164-189.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Economic Performance; Clusters; Competitiveness; Industrial Location;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:37:y:2003:i:6-7:p:549-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.