Assessing the lead market potential of countries for innovation projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Beise, Marian, 2004. "Lead markets: country-specific drivers of the global diffusion of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 997-1018, September.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1971. "Price Competitiveness in World Trade," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krav71-1.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1986. "The international diffusion of new information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 139-147, June.
- Dekimpe, M.G. & Parker, P.M. & Sarvary, M., 1997. ""Globalization": Modeling Technology Adoption Timing Across Countries," INSEAD 97/75, INSEAD, Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources. The European Institute of Business Administration..
- Hubert Gatignon & Jehoshua Eliashberg & Thomas S. Robertson, 1989. "Modeling Multinational Diffusion Patterns: An Efficient Methodology," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 231-247.
- Marian Beise & Klaus Rennings, 2004. "National Environmental Policy and the Global Success of Next-Generation Automobiles," Discussion Paper Series 154, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Mariko Sakakibara & Michael E. Porter, 2001. "Competing At Home To Win Abroad: Evidence From Japanese Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 310-322, May.
- Swan, Philip L, 1973. "The International Diffusion of an Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 61-69, September.
- M. V. Posner, 1961. "International Trade And Technical Change," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 323-341.
- William P. Putsis, Jr. & Sridhar Balasubramanian & Edward W. Kaplan & Subrata K. Sen, 1997. "Mixing Behavior in Cross-Country Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 354-369.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-267, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levsen, Nils & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Lead markets in age-based innovations," Working Papers 80, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Vecchiato, Riccardo & Roveda, Claudio, 2014. "Foresight for public procurement and regional innovation policy: The case of Lombardy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 438-450.
- Ingrid Ott & Christian Papilloud & Torben Zülsdorf, 2009. "What Drives Innovation? Causes of and Consequences for Nanotechnologies," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(1), pages 5-26.
- Steinhilber, Simone & Wells, Peter & Thankappan, Samarthia, 2013. "Socio-technical inertia: Understanding the barriers to electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 531-539.
- Olga Syraya, 2014. "Mobile Telecommunications and Digital Innovations," EIIW Discussion paper disbei200, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Klaus Rennings & Christian Rammer, 2011.
"The Impact of Regulation-Driven Environmental Innovation on Innovation Success and Firm Performance,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 255-283.
- Rennings, Klaus & Rammer, Christian, 2010. "The impact of regulation-driven environmental innovation on innovation success and firm performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juliana Subtil Lacerda & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2014. "International Diffusion of Renewable Energy Innovations: Lessons from the Lead Markets for Wind Power in China, Germany and USA," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Ville Valovirta, 2015. "Building capability for public procurement of innovation," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 3, pages 65-86 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arthur Korus, 2016. "Innovationsorientierte öffentliche Beschaffung und Leitmärkte: Politische Initiativen in der EU," EIIW Discussion paper disbei228, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2011. "Exploring the factors driving automotive exports in OECD countries," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Hufbauer, Gary Clyde, 2008. "Global governance: old and new issues," Kiel Working Papers 1460, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2012. "India - a lead market for frugal innovations? Extending the lead market theory to emerging economies," Working Papers 67, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Kothari, Tanvi & Lahiri, Somnath, 2012. "Yesterday, today and tomorrow: An overview of research publications in the Journal of International Management," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 102-110.
- Ott, Ingrid & Papilloud, Christian & Zülsdorf, Torben, 2008. "What drives innovation? Causes of and consequences for nanotechnologies," HWWI Research Papers 1-17, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2012. "Exploring the drivers behind automotive exports in OECD countries: An empirical analysis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal innovation development Global diffusion Global market entry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:453-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.