Lead Markets of Environmental Innovations: A Framework for Innovation and Environmental Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Bennett, Colin J., 1991. "What Is Policy Convergence and What Causes It?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 215-233, April.
- Ebling, Günther & Janz, Norbert, 1999. "Export and innovation activities in the German service sector: empirical evidence at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-53, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Dekimpe, M.G. & Parker, P.M. & Sarvary, M., 1997. ""Globalization": Modeling Technology Adoption Timing Across Countries," INSEAD 97/75, INSEAD, Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources. The European Institute of Business Administration..
- Rennings, Klaus & Zwick, Thomas, 2001. "The employment impact of cleaner production on the firm level: empirical evidence from a survey in five European countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-08, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni Dosi & Keith Pavitt & Luc Soete, 1990. "The Economics of Technical Change and International Trade," LEM Book Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy, number dosietal-1990.
- M. V. Posner, 1961. "International Trade And Technical Change," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 323-341.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-267, November.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & Coenen , Lars, 2013. "Clean-tech Innovation in Emerging Economies: Transnational Dimensions in Technological Innovation System Formation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Schaffer, Axel & Düvelmeyer, Claudia, 2016. "Regional drivers of on-farm energy production in Bavaria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 361-369.
- Frondel, Manuel & Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus, 2004. "End-of-Pipe or Cleaner Production? An Empirical Comparison of Environmental Innovation Decisions Across OECD Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-82, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marian Beise & Thomas Cleff, 2003. "Assessing the Lead Market Potential of Countries for Innovation Projects," Discussion Paper Series 142, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Marian Beise & Klaus Rennings, 2004. "National Environmental Policy and the Global Success of Next-Generation Automobiles," Discussion Paper Series 154, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Jochem, Patrick & Schleich, Joachim, 2011. "Exploring the factors driving automotive exports in OECD countries," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Marian Beise, 2004. "Lead Markets, Innovation Differentials and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 157, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Frohwein, Torsten, 2003. "Die Porter-Hypothese im Lichte der Neuordnung europäischer Chemikalienregulierung: Does it hold?," UFZ Discussion Papers 7/2003, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & Worrell, Ernst, 2013. "Innovation and adoption of energy efficient technologies: An exploratory analysis of Italian primary metal manufacturing SMEs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 430-440.
- Ziółkowsk Bożydar, 2012. "Effectitions as a new instrument in sustainable development policy – the conceptual approach," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 16(2), pages 282-295, December.
- Wiesenthal, Tobias & Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Leduc, Guillaume, 2015. "Innovation in the European transport sector: A review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 86-93.
- Verena L. Holzer, 2004. "Ecological Objectives and the Energy Sector - the German Renewable Energies Act and the European Emissions Trading System -," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 63, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Vanessa OLTRA & Maïder SAINT JEAN, 2009. "Environmental Innovations and Industrial Dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Tilmann Rave & Frank Goetzke, 2013.
"Climate-friendly technologies in the mobile air-conditioning sector: a patent citation analysis,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(4), pages 389-422, October.
- Tilmann Rave & Frank Goetzke, 2011. "Climate-friendly technologies in the mobile air-conditioning sector: A patent citation analysis," ifo Working Paper Series 99, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Beise, Marian, 2004. "Lead markets: country-specific drivers of the global diffusion of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 997-1018, September.
- Marian Beise, 2003. "Lead Markets: Drivers of the Global Diffusion of Innovations," Discussion Paper Series 141, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Steinhilber, Simone & Wells, Peter & Thankappan, Samarthia, 2013. "Socio-technical inertia: Understanding the barriers to electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 531-539.
- Frank Goetzke & Tilmann Rave & Ursula Triebswetter, 2012. "Diffusion of environmental technologies: a patent citation analysis of glass melting and glass burners," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(2), pages 189-217, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLead markets; technological progress; environmental innovation; wind energy; fuel-efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .