The Impact of Regional Support on Growth and Convergence in the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Fagerberg & Aadne Cappelen & Fulvio Castellacci & Bart Verspagen, 2002. "The Impact of regional support on growth and convergence in the European Union," Working Papers 12, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Cappelen, A. & Fagerberg, J. & Verspagen, B., 2001. "The Impact of Regional Support on Growth and Convergence in the European Union," Working Papers 01.14, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen & Marjolein Caniëls, 1997. "Technology, Growth and Unemployment across European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 457-466.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 1996.
"Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1352, June.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994. "Regional Cohesion: Evidence and Theories of Regional Growth and Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1994. "Technology and International Differences in Growth Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1147-1175, September.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1987.
"A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 87-99, August.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1987. "A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ," Working Papers Archives 1987002, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1996. "Heading for Divergence? Regional Growth in Europe Reconsidered," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 431-448, September.
- Aadne Cappelen & Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1999. "Lack of regional convergence," Working Papers Archives 1999001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Jelnikar & Urban Murmayer, 2006. "Convergence in Europe: Empirical Analysis on Two Groups of Countries of the European Union," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 249-263 Izmir University of Economics.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2009.
"Structural Funds And Economic Divide In Italy,"
200914, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello Francesco & Pupo Valeria, 2011. "Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p136, European Regional Science Association.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2009. "Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy," MPRA Paper 17853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Gripaios & Paul Bishop, 2006. "Objective One Funding in the UK: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 937-951.
- Ram Upendra Das & Ramaa Sambamurty, 2006. "Addressing Global Growth Asymmetries through Regional Trade Integration : Some Explorations," Trade Working Papers 22095, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Marie-Eve Mulquin & Katja Senger, 2011. "Interregional transfers and economic convergence of regions," Serie Politique Economique 58, Université de Namur, Centre de Recherches en Economie Regionale et Politique Economique.
- Jan Mønnesland & Jon Inge Lian & Dag Juvkam, 2003. "Evaluation of the geographical scope of the Norwegian regional policy," ERSA conference papers ersa03p215, European Regional Science Association.
- Ram Upendra Das, 2010. "Imperatives of Regional Economic Integration in Asia in the Context of Developmental Asymmetries: Some Policy Suggestions," Working Papers id:3037, eSocialSciences.
- Nickel, Christiane & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2009. "The role of fiscal transfers for regional economic convergence in Europe," Working Paper Series 1029, European Central Bank.
- Jens K. Perret, 2010. "A Core-Periphery Pattern in Russia – Twin Peaks or a Rat’s Tail," EIIW Discussion paper disbei178, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Bourdin, Sebastien & Elissalde, Bernard & Langlois, Patrice & Goya, Dominique, 2011.
"Une approche prospective de la configuration des disparités économiques régionales au sein de l'Union européenne par la modélisation et la simulation
[A forward-looking approach of the configuratio," MPRA Paper 41307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2009.
"Capacità di gestione, efficienza istituzionale e impatto dei Fondi Strutturali in Italia
[The Impact of Structural Funds in Italy]," MPRA Paper 14429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2009. "L’Impatto Dei Fondi Strutturali In Italia," Working Papers 200901, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Valeria Pupo & Francesco Aiello, 2009. "L'impatto della politica regionale dell'Unione Europea. Uno studio sulle regioni italiane," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 421-454.
- Moretti, Luigi, 2004.
"I modelli macroeconomici per la valutazione dell'impatto dei Fondi strutturali nelle economie a Obiettivo 1
[Macroeconomic Models Used for the Impact Evaluation of the Structural Funds in Objective," MPRA Paper 18868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregional; growth; convergence; European Union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ein:tuecis:0214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ectuenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.