Regional Cohesion: Evidence and the Theories of Regional Growth and Convergence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1996. "Do state and local taxes affect relative state growth?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 18-36.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1996. "Heading for Divergence? Regional Growth in Europe Reconsidered," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 431-448, September.
- James Proudman & Stephen Redding & Marco Bianchi, 1997. "Is International Openness associated with faster economic growth?," Bank of England working papers 63, Bank of England.
- Persson, Joakim, 1997. "Convergence in Per Capita Income and Migration Across the Swedish Counties 1906-1990," Seminar Papers 601, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Luis Ayala Cañón & Antonio Jurado Málaga & Francisco Pedraja Chaparro, "undated". "Desigualdad Y Bienestar En La Distribución Intraterritorial De La Renta, 1973-2000," Working Papers 6-05 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Lant Pritchett, 1997. "Divergence, Big Time," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 3-17, Summer.
- Gerry Boyle & Tom McCarthy & Jim Walsh, 1999. "Regional Income Differentials and the Issue of Regional Equalisation in Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n880499, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- John Nixon, 2000. "Convergence of health care spending and health outcomes in the EUropean Union, 1960-95," Working Papers 183chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- McCunn, Alan & Huffman, Wallace E., 1998. "Convergence in U.S. TFP Growth for Agriculture: Implications of Interstate Research Spillovers for Funding Agricultural Research," ISU General Staff Papers 199808010700001304, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antonella Ferrara & Rosanna Nisticò, 2015. "Regional well-being indicators and dispersion from a multidimensional perspective: evidence from Italy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 373-420, December.
- Persson, Joakim, 1997. "Convergence across the Swedish counties, 1911-1993," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1835-1852, December.
- Paavo Okko, 2003. "Regional growth and convergence via integration – the case of the large EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p445, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonella Rita Ferrara & Rosanna Nisticò, 2014. "Measuring Well-Being In A Multidimensional Perspective: A Multivariate Statistical Application To Italian Regions," Working Papers 201406, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Jean-Marc Germain & Stéphanie Guichard, 1998. "L'Asie du Sud-Est : quelles perspectives de croissance à moyen terme ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 3-36.
- Yudon, Y. & Weeks, M., 2000. "Provincial Income Convergence in China, 1953-1997: a Panel Data Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0010, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rosanna Nisticò & Antonella Rita Ferrara, 2011. "Indicatori Di Benessere E Convergenza Tra Le Regioni: Un’Applicazione Al Caso Italiano," Working Papers 201113, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- G Cameron, 1996. "Innovation and Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John Nixon, "undated". "Convergence Analysis of Health Care Expenditure in the EU Countries Using Two Approaches," Discussion Papers 99/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Persson, Joakim & Malmberg, Bo, 1997. "Human Capital, Demographics, and Growth across the US States 1920-1990," Seminar Papers 619, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economy ; economic growth ; innovations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .