Lack of regional convergence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donata Favaro & Eniel Ninka & Margherita Turvani, 2011. "Human capital, technology intensity and growth in a regional context," ERSA conference papers ersa10p687, European Regional Science Association.
- Horst Hanusch & Markus Balzat, 2004. "A new era in the dynamics of European integration?," Discussion Paper Series 261, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Lydia Greunz, 2001. "European regional growth, technology gap and R&D efforts," ERSA conference papers ersa01p92, European Regional Science Association.
- Arne Melchior, 2008. "Regional Inequality and Convergence in Europe, 1995-2005," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0374, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Maurseth, Per Botolf, 2001. "Convergence, geography and technology," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 247-276, September.
- Cappelen, A. & Fagerberg, J. & Verspagen, B., 2001.
"The Impact of Regional Support on Growth and Convergence in the European Union,"
01.14, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Cappelen, A. & Castellacci, F. & Fagerberg, J. & Verspagen, B., 2002. "The Impact of Regional Support on Growth and Convergence in the European Union," Working Papers 02.14, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Jan Fagerberg & Aadne Cappelen & Fulvio Castellacci & Bart Verspagen, 2002. "The Impact of regional support on growth and convergence in the European Union," Working Papers 12, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jose Castro Caldas & Manuel Mira Godinho & Ricardo Paes Mamede, 2009.
"Simulating the prospects of technological catching up,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 565-586.
- José Castro Caldas & Manuel Mira Godinho & Ricardo Pais Mamede, 2005. "Simulating the prospects of technological catching up," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soukiazis, Elias & Antunes, Micaela, 2011.
"Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1363-1373, May.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2010. "Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2010-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Frederic Carluer, 2005. "Dynamics of Russian regional clubs: The time of divergence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 713-726.
- Brian Ardy & Iain Begg & Waltraud Schelkle & Francisco Torres, 2002.
"How will EMU affect cohesion?,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(6), pages 300-314, November.
- Brian Ardy & Iain Begg & Waltraud Schelkle & Francisco Torres, 2003. "How will EMU affect Cohesion?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 06, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2008. "R&D, higher education and regional growth: Uneven linkages among European regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1096-1107, July.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:35_3_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simona Iammarino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2001. "The Evolution of Trade and Technological in the Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p243, European Regional Science Association.
- Arne Melchior, 2009. "East-West Integration and the Economic Geography of Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0379, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Györgyi Nyikos, 2013. "The Impact of Developments Implemented from Public Finances, with Special Regard to EU Cohesion Policy," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(2), pages 163-183.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:wparch:1999001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .