How will EMU affect Cohesion?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brian Ardy & Iain Begg & Waltraud Schelkle & Francisco Torres, 2002. "How will EMU affect cohesion?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 37(6), pages 300-314, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K., 2002.
"Does a currency union affect trade? The time-series evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1125-1151, June.
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 2001. "Does a currency union affect trade? the time series evidence," Working Paper Series 2001-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 2001. "Does a Currency Union Affect Trade? The Time Series Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K, 2001. "Does a Currency Union Affect Trade? The Time Series Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2001.
"Government size and automatic stabilizers: international and intranational evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 1999. "Government Size and Automatic Stabilizers: International and Intranational Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Andrea Bassanini & Ekkehard Ernst & Sébastien Jean & Paulo Santiago & Paul Swaim, 2001. "Product and Labour Markets Interactions in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 312, OECD Publishing.
- Arratibel, Olga & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Thimann, Christian, 2002. "Inflation dynamics and dual inflation in accession countries: a 'New Keynesian' perspective," Working Paper Series 0132, European Central Bank.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Aadne Cappelen & Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1999. "Lack of regional convergence," Working Papers Archives 1999001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Thom, Rodney & Walsh, Brendan, 2002. "The effect of a currency union on trade: Lessons from the Irish experience," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1111-1123, June.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004. "The Single Market and Geographic Concentration in Europe," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Jakob de Haan & Robert Inklaar & Olaf Sleijpen, 2002. "Have Business Cycles Become More Synchronized?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001.
"EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries,"
11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU Enlargement: Economic Implications for Countries and Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1997. "Is EMU more justifiable ex post than ex ante?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 753-760, April.
- G. Carone & A. Salomäki, 2001.
"Reforms in tax-benefit systems in order to increase emplyoment incentives in the EU,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
160, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giuseppe Carone & Aino Salomaki, 2004. "Reforms In Tax-Benefit Systems In Order To Increase Employment Incentives In The Eu," Labor and Demography 0410005, EconWPA.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1999. "The Economic Challenge for Europe: Adapting to Innovation-Based Growth," Working Papers 2, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco Torres & Celeste Amorim & Annette Bongardt & Ricardo Silva & Marta Dias, 2005. "Regional Convergence in Portugal: Policy Impacts (1990-2001)," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 35, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Florence Bouvet, 2010. "EMU and the dynamics of regional per capita income inequality in Europe," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(3), pages 323-344, September.
More about this item
Keywordscohesion; EMU; regional development; macroeconomic stability; enlargement;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ave:wpaper:062003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marta Ferreira Dias). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deavept.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.