A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reto Foellmi & Sandra Hanslin & Andreas Kohler, 2015. "A dynamic North-South model of demand-induced product cycles," Working Papers 2015-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Reto Foellmi & Sandra Hanslin & Andreas Kohler, 2015. "A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles," FIW Working Paper series 152, FIW.
- Föllmi, Reto & Hanslin, Sandra & Kohler, Andreas, 2012. "A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62023, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Foellmi, Reto & Hanslin, Sandra & Kohler, Andreas, 2015. "A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 10452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimuller, 2006.
"Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 941-960.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, "undated". "Income Distribution and Demand-induced Innovations," IEW - Working Papers 212, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. V. Posner, 1961. "International Trade And Technical Change," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 323-341.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2007.
"The external wealth of nations mark II: Revised and extended estimates of foreign assets and liabilities, 1970-2004,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 223-250.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II; Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970–2004," IMF Working Papers 06/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities, 1970-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 5644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2006. "The External Wealth of Nations Mark II: Revised and Extended Estimates of Foreign Assets and Liabilities,1970–2004," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp126, IIIS.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-267, November.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-266, April.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1997. "U.S. Exports, 1972-1994: With State Exports and Other U.S. Data," NBER Working Papers 5990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R, 1986. "Explaining the Volume of Trade: An Eclectic Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1002-1011, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational product cycles; Inequality; International trade;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:econwp:2015:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Flockerzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .