World Development Indicators 2014
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2014," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 16572.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nasir, Muhammad Ali & Al-Emadi, Ahmed Abdulsalam & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2019. "Importance of oil shocks and the GCC macroeconomy: A structural VAR analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 166-179.
- World Bank, "undated". "Social Gains in the Balance : A Fiscal Policy Challenge for Latin America and the Caribbean [Ganancias sociales en la balanza : un desafio de la politica fiscal para América Latina y el Caribe]," World Bank Publications - Reports 17198, The World Bank Group.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2015.
"US Long-Term Interest Rates and Capital Flows to Emerging Economies,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(02), pages 1-32.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2014. "US Long Term Interest Rates and Capital Flows to Emerging Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1155, OECD Publishing.
- Demierre, Jonathan & Bazilian, Morgan & Carbajal, Jonathan & Sherpa, Shaky & Modi, Vijay, 2015. "Potential for regional use of East Africa’s natural gas," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 414-436.
- Alaka M. Basu & Kaushik Basu, 2014. "The Prospects for an Imminent Demographic Dividend in Africa: The Case for Cautious Optimism," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2015.
"Implications for Indonesia of Asia's Rise in the Global Economy,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 69-94, April.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2014. "Implications for Indonesia of Asia's Rise in the Global Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2014-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bathia, Deven & Bouras, Christos & Demirer, Riza & Gupta, Rangan, 2020.
"Cross-border capital flows and return dynamics in emerging stock markets: Relative roles of equity and debt flows,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 109(C).
- Deven Bathia & Christos Bouras & Riza Demirer & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "Cross-Border Capital Flows and Return Dynamics in Emerging Stock Markets: Relative Roles of Equity and Debt Flows," Working Papers 201937, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Louise Cord & Oscar Barrigaâ€ Cabanillas & Leonardo Lucchetti & Carlos RodrÃguezâ€ CastelÃ¡n & Liliana D. Sousa & Daniel Valderrama, 2017.
"Inequality Stagnation in Latin America in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 157-181, February.
- Cord, Louise & Barriga Cabanillas, Oscar & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Sousa, Liliana D. & Valderrama, Daniel, 2014. "Inequality stagnation in Latin America in the aftermath of the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7146, The World Bank.
- -, 2014. "Regional integration: towards an inclusive value chain strategy," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 36734 edited by Eclac.
- Opperman, Pieter & Adjasi, Charles Komla Delali, 2017. "The determinants of private capital flow volatility in Sub-Saharan African countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 312-320.
- Yildirim, Zekeriya & Arifli, Arif, 2021. "Oil price shocks, exchange rate and macroeconomic fluctuations in a small oil-exporting economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 219(C).
- Basu, Alaka M. & Basu, Kaushik, 2014. "The prospects for an imminent demographic dividend in Africa: The case for cautious optimism," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Muneesh Kapur & Rakesh Mohan, 2014. "Monetary Policy Coordination and the Role of Central Banks," IMF Working Papers 2014/070, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Modeling and Statistics Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Theory & Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Financial Economics Poverty Reduction - Poverty Monitoring & Analysis Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:18237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tal Ayalon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.