Journal of International Money and Finance
2017, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-25 International spillovers from Euro area and US credit and demand shocks: A focus on emerging Europe
by Fadejeva, Ludmila & Feldkircher, Martin & Reininger, Thomas
- 26-44 Euro area government bonds – Fragmentation and contagion during the sovereign debt crisis
by Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 45-61 Do financial reforms help stabilize inequality?
by Christopoulos, Dimitris & McAdam, Peter
- 62-87 Explaining exchange rate anomalies in a model with Taylor-rule fundamentals and consistent expectations
by Lansing, Kevin J. & Ma, Jun
- 88-109 Competition and financial constraints: A two-sided story
by Bernini, Michele & Montagnoli, Alberto
- 110-134 The effectiveness of conventional and unconventional monetary policy: Evidence from a structural dynamic factor model for Japan
by Hanisch, Max
- 135-156 International capital market frictions and spillovers from quantitative easing
by MacDonald, Margaux
- 157-182 Joining the club? Procyclicality of private capital inflows in lower income developing economies
by Araujo, Juliana D. & David, Antonio C. & van Hombeeck, Carlos & Papageorgiou, Chris
- 183-203 International volatility risk and Chinese stock return predictability
by Chen, Jian & Jiang, Fuwei & Liu, Yangshu & Tu, Jun
- 204-233 Are there differences in the effectiveness of quantitative easing at the zero-lower-bound in Japan over time?
by Michaelis, Henrike & Watzka, Sebastian
- 234-256 Speculative attacks in a two-peg model
by López-Suárez, Carlos Felipe & Razo-Garcia, Raul
- 257-287 What explains the speed of recovery from banking crises?
by Ambrosius, Christian
- 288-318 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions: The importance of local credit and source country finance
by Kandilov, Ivan T. & Leblebicioğlu, Aslı & Petkova, Neviana
- 319-343 Sovereign bond market reactions to no-bailout clauses and fiscal rules – The Swiss experience
by Feld, Lars P. & Kalb, Alexander & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Osterloh, Steffen
- 344-359 Oil price shocks, policy uncertainty, and stock returns of oil and gas corporations
by Kang, Wensheng & Perez de Gracia, Fernando & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 360-377 Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?
by Balima, Wenéyam Hippolyte & Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru
- 378-405 Changing risk exposures of cross-listed firms and market integration
by Lewis, Karen K.
- 406-432 The diffusion of corporate governance to emerging markets: Evaluating two dimensions of investor heterogeneity
by Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 433-451 Sector heterogeneity and credit market imperfections in emerging markets
by Varela, Liliana
- 452-470 Debt thresholds and real exchange rates: An emerging markets perspective
by Galstyan, Vahagn & Velic, Adnan
2016, Volume 69, Issue C
- 5-21 Purchasing power parity and the behavior of prices and nominal exchange rates across exchange-rate regimes
by Lothian, James R.
- 22-44 Taylor rule deviations and out-of-sample exchange rate predictability
by Ince, Onur & Molodtsova, Tanya & Papell, David H.
- 45-68 Order flow information and spot rate dynamics
by Evans, Martin D.D. & Rime, Dagfinn
- 69-94 What determines output losses after banking crises?
by Devereux, John & Dwyer, Gerald P.
- 95-107 Household financial planning and savings behavior
by Brounen, Dirk & Koedijk, Kees G. & Pownall, Rachel A.J.
- 108-134 On cross-border bank credit and the U.S. financial crisis transmission to equity markets
by Yan, Cheng & Phylaktis, Kate & Fuertes, Ana-Maria
- 135-150 Quasi-monetary and quasi-fiscal policy rules at the zero-lower bound
by Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D.
- 151-178 Security design for a non-standard IPO: The case of SPACs
by Chatterjee, Sris & Chidambaran, N.K. & Goswami, Gautam
- 179-204 Do the size, value, and momentum factors drive stock returns in emerging markets?
by Cakici, Nusret & Tang, Yi & Yan, An
- 205-223 State ownership and market liberalization: Evidence from China's domestic M&A market
by Ma, Ming & Sun, Xian & Waisman, Maya & Zhu, Yun
- 224-246 The cooperative bank difference before and after the global financial crisis
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Paolantonio, Adriana
- 247-263 Bank capital and credit market competition: Will competitive pressure lead to higher capital levels?
by Chen, Yehning
- 264-286 The anatomy of sovereign risk contagion
by Wu, Eliza & Erdem, Magdalena & Kalotychou, Elena & Remolona, Eli
- 287-317 The benefits and costs of geographic diversification in banking
by Meslier, Céline & Morgan, Donald P. & Samolyk, Katherine & Tarazi, Amine
- 318-338 Endogenous capital depreciation and technology shocks
by Deli, Yota D.
- 339-363 Bank credit default swaps and deposit insurance around the world
by Liu, Liuling & Zhang, Gaiyan & Fang, Yiwei
- 364-389 When do peers matter?: A cross-country perspective
by Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kostova, Gergana L.
2016, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-20 Euro currency risk and the geography of debt flows to peripheral EMU
by Ersal-Kiziler, Eylem & Nguyen, Ha
- 21-49 Oil price shocks and their transmission mechanism in an oil-exporting economy: A VAR analysis informed by a DSGE model
by Hou, Keqiang & Mountain, Dean C. & Wu, Ting
- 50-73 Effects of exchange rate variations on bilateral trade with a vehicle currency: Evidence from China and Singapore
by Yang, Guangpu & Gu, Qingyang
- 74-102 Capital controls, competitive depreciation, and the technological frontier
by Rabe, Collin
- 103-129 Understanding bilateral exchange rate risks
by Li, Guangzhong & Zhu, Jiaqing & Li, Jie
- 130-160 Commodity returns co-movements: Fundamentals or “style” effect?
by Charlot, Philippe & Darné, Olivier & Moussa, Zakaria
- 161-180 The risk of financial crises: Is there a role for income inequality?
by Kirschenmann, Karolin & Malinen, Tuomas & Nyberg, Henri
- 181-202 Globalization and monetary policy comovement: International evidence
by Chatterjee, Arpita
- 203-229 Network effects in currency internationalisation: Insights from BIS triennial surveys and implications for the renminbi
by He, Dong & Yu, Xiangrong
- 230-257 International reserves for emerging economies: A liquidity approach
by Jung, Kuk Mo & Pyun, Ju Hyun
- 262-265 The impact of international spillovers on Swiss inflation and the exchange rate
by Jordan, Thomas J.
- 266-274 On the centrality of the current account in international economics
by Borio, Claudio
- 275-297 Self-oriented monetary policy, global financial markets and excess volatility of international capital flows
by Banerjee, Ryan & Devereux, Michael B. & Lombardo, Giovanni
- 298-330 Monetary policy spillovers and the trilemma in the new normal: Periphery country sensitivity to core country conditions
by Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro
- 331-357 Quantitative easing and the post-crisis surge in financial flows to developing countries
by Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket
- 358-385 Short-term pain for long-term gain: Market deregulation and monetary policy in small open economies
by Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio
- 386-402 The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis
by von Borstel, Julia & Eickmeier, Sandra & Krippner, Leo
2016, Volume 67, Issue C
- 8-12 The internationalisation of monetary policy
by Cœuré, Benoît
- 13-24 International coordination of central bank policy
by Engel, Charles
- 25-40 On the obstacles to international policy coordination
by Ostry, Jonathan D. & Ghosh, Atish R.
- 41-61 Determinants of global spillovers from US monetary policy
by Georgiadis, Georgios
- 62-81 Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers
by Chen, Qianying & Filardo, Andrew & He, Dong & Zhu, Feng
- 82-101 Foreign exchange reserve diversification and the “exorbitant privilege”: Global macroeconomic effects
by Cova, Pietro & Pagano, Patrizio & Pisani, Massimiliano
- 102-122 Quantitative easing and related capital flows into Brazil: Measuring its effects and transmission channels through a rigorous counterfactual evaluation
by Barroso, João Barata R.B. & da Silva, Luiz A. Pereira & Sales, Adriana Soares
- 123-146 Macroeconomic imbalances, financial stress and fiscal vulnerability in the euro area before the debt crises: A market view
by Dufrénot, Gilles & Gente, Karine & Monsia, Frédia
- 147-171 Scale economies in pension fund investments: A dissection of investment costs across asset classes
by Broeders, Dirk W.G.A. & van Oord, Arco & Rijsbergen, David R.
- 172-193 Capital and credit market integration and real economic contagion during the global financial crisis
by Pyun, Ju Hyun & An, Jiyoun
- 194-214 Common trends in global volatility
by Clements, A.E. & Hurn, A.S. & Volkov, V.V.
- 215-238 Creditor rights and the corporate bond market
by Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar
- 239-263 What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?
by Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora
- 264-286 The impact and the spillover effect of a sovereign rating announcement on the euro area CDS market
by Drago, Danilo & Gallo, Raffaele
- 287-304 Consumption baskets and currency choice in international borrowing
by Bengui, Julien & Nguyen, Ha
- 305-319 Real exchange rates and skills
by Bodart, Vincent & Carpantier, Jean-François
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 5-31 Revisiting the new normal hypothesis
by Candelon, Bertrand & Carare, Alina & Miao, Keith
- 32-48 How do global investors differentiate between sovereign risks? The new normal versus the old
by Amstad, Marlene & Remolona, Eli & Shek, Jimmy
- 49-64 Intra-safe haven currency behavior during the global financial crisis
by Fatum, Rasmus & Yamamoto, Yohei
- 65-87 Exchange market pressure in OECD and emerging economies: Domestic vs. external factors and capital flows in the old and new normal
by Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir
- 88-112 China's capital flight: Pre- and post-crisis experiences
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank
- 113-135 Credit provision and banking stability after the Great Financial Crisis: The role of bank regulation and the quality of governance
by Fratzscher, Marcel & König, Philipp Johann & Lambert, Claudia
- 136-156 Unconventional monetary policy and the spillovers to emerging markets
by Tillmann, Peter
- 157-169 On the separation of monetary and prudential policy: How much of the precrisis consensus remains?
by Cecchetti, Stephen G.
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-23 Factor decomposition of the Eurozone sovereign CDS spreads
by Fabozzi, Frank J. & Giacometti, Rosella & Tsuchida, Naoshi
- 24-45 Economic policy uncertainty and risk spillovers in the Eurozone
by Bernal, Oscar & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Guilmin, Grégory
- 46-68 Feeling the blues Moral hazard and debt dilution in Eurobonds before 1914
by Esteves, Rui Pedro & Tunçer, Ali Coşkun
- 69-93 Exchange rate regimes and current account adjustment: An empirical investigation
by Eguren Martin, Fernando
- 94-116 The ECB's OMTs: A tale of governments, investors, and the central bank
by Cassola, Nuno & Jorge, José
- 117-139 Bank size and macroeconomic shock transmission: Does the credit channel operate through large or small banks?
by Aysun, Uluc
- 140-165 Optimal monetary policy with international trade in intermediate inputs
by Gong, Liutang & Wang, Chan & Zou, Heng-fu
- 166-194 Sovereign debt and reserves with liquidity and productivity crises
by Corneli, Flavia & Tarantino, Emanuele
- 195-212 Macroeconomic consequences of the real-financial nexus: Imbalances and spillovers between China and the U.S
by Pang, Ke & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 213-235 Diversification with volatility products
by Alexander, Carol & Korovilas, Dimitris & Kapraun, Julia
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-15 Capital accumulation in a politically unstable region
by Herrala, Risto & Turk-Ariss, Rima
- 16-38 What do retail FX traders learn?
by Hayley, Simon & Marsh, Ian W.
- 39-61 Can credit spreads help predict a yield curve?
by Abdymomunov, Azamat & Kang, Kyu Ho & Kim, Ki Jeong
- 62-87 Cross-asset return predictability: Carry trades, stocks and commodities
by Lu, Helen & Jacobsen, Ben
- 88-103 Internal or external devaluation? What does the EC Consumer Survey tell us about macroeconomic adjustment in the Euro area?
by Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Soederhuizen, Beau
- 104-136 Undervaluation through foreign reserve accumulation: Static losses, dynamic gains
by Korinek, Anton & Servén, Luis
- 137-169 Trade openness and inflation: The role of real and nominal price rigidities
by Watson, Anna
- 170-195 State-dependent exchange rate pass-through behavior
by Donayre, Luiggi & Panovska, Irina
- 196-213 Piecewise linear trends and cycles in primary commodity prices
by Winkelried, Diego
- 214-238 Determining global currency bloc equilibria: An empirical strategy based on estimates of anchor currency choice
by Fischer, Christoph
- 239-261 On the effectiveness of exchange rate interventions in emerging markets
by Daude, Christian & Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Nagengast, Arne J.
2016, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-27 The role of two frictions in geographic price dispersion: When market friction meets nominal rigidity
by Choi, Chi-Young & Choi, Horag
- 28-47 Quantitative modelling of the EUR/CHF exchange rate during the target zone regime of September 2011 to January 2015
by Lera, Sandro Claudio & Sornette, Didier
- 48-63 Output spillovers from changes in sovereign credit ratings
by Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chen, Hsien-Yi & Yang, Shu-Ling & Chang, Chong-Chuo
- 64-88 Housing market dynamics in a small open economy: Do external and news shocks matter?
by Ng, Eric C.Y. & Feng, Ning
- 89-111 Does reserve accumulation crowd out investment?
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Tashiro, Takeshi
- 112-136 Optimal exchange rate flexibility with large labor unions
by Cuciniello, Vincenzo & Lambertini, Luisa
- 137-164 Sovereign-bank linkages: Quantifying directional intensity of risk transfers in EMU countries
by Singh, Manish K. & Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 165-187 Sub-nationals' risk premia in fiscal federations: Fiscal performance and institutional design
by Sola, Sergio & Palomba, Geremia
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-24 Exchange rate predictability in a changing world
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J.
- 25-51 Financial liberalization, insurance market, and the likelihood of financial crises
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lin, Chun-Wei & Zeng, Jhih-Hong
- 52-71 International portfolio diversification and multilateral effects of correlations
by Bergin, Paul R. & Pyun, Ju Hyun
- 72-97 Is there really a renminbi bloc in Asia?: A modified Frankel–Wei approach
by Kawai, Masahiro & Pontines, Victor
- 98-121 Do capital flows change domestic credit allocation?
by Samarina, Anna & Bezemer, Dirk
2016, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-29 The early warnings of banking crises: Interaction of broad liquidity and demand deposits
by Lang, Michael & Schmidt, Paul G.
- 30-44 The macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks: Evidence from a statistical identification approach
by Herwartz, Helmut & Plödt, Martin
- 45-81 Measurement matters: Productivity-adjusted weighted average relative price indices
by Campbell, Douglas L.
- 82-100 International capital flows to emerging markets: National and global determinants
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert
- 101-119 Macro prudential governance and central banks: Facts and drivers
by Masciandaro, Donato & Volpicella, Alessio
- 120-142 Forward looking behavior in ECB liquidity auctions: Evidence from the pre-crisis period
by Vogel, Edgar
- 143-162 Capital account liberalization and income inequality
by Bumann, Silke & Lensink, Robert
- 163-187 Capital controls in Brazil: Effective?
by Chamon, Marcos & Garcia, Márcio
2016, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-7 Emerging markets finance: Issues of international capital flows, Overview of the special issue
by Bussière, Mattieu & Phylaktis, Kate
- 8-28 Global financial shocks and foreign asset repatriation: Do local investors play a stabilizing role?
by Adler, Gustavo & Djigbenou, Marie-Louise & Sosa, Sebastian
- 29-52 Hot money in bank credit flows to emerging markets during the banking globalization era
by Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Phylaktis, Kate & Yan, Cheng
- 53-72 What drives international portfolio flows?
by Sarno, Lucio & Tsiakas, Ilias & Ulloa, Barbara
- 73-93 Mutual funds flows and the geography of contagion
by Puy, Damien
- 94-113 What moves international stock and bond markets?
by Cenedese, Gino & Mallucci, Enrico
- 114-150 Global corporate bond issuance: What role for US quantitative easing?
by Lo Duca, Marco & Nicoletti, Giulio & Vidal Martínez, Ariadna
- 151-171 International reserves and gross capital flows dynamics
by Alberola, Enrique & Erce, Aitor & Serena, José Maria
- 172-196 Two targets, two instruments: Monetary and exchange rate policies in emerging market economies
by Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Chamon, Marcos
- 197-222 Sovereign defaults by currency denomination
by Jeanneret, Alexandre & Souissi, Slim
- 223-252 Market frictions and the pricing of sovereign credit default swaps
by Rubia, Antonio & Sanchis-Marco, Lidia & Serrano, Pedro
- 253-266 Terrorism and its impact on the cost of debt
by Procasky, William J. & Ujah, Nacasius U.
- 267-288 Forecasting exchange rates under parameter and model uncertainty
by Beckmann, Joscha & Schüssler, Rainer
- 289-312 Firm-level effects of asymmetric intervention in foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the Swiss currency floor
by Streit, Daniel
- 313-359 Heterogeneous agents, the financial crisis and exchange rate predictability
by Buncic, Daniel & Piras, Gion Donat
- 360-377 Credit booms, banking crises, and the current account
by Davis, J. Scott & Mack, Adrienne & Phoa, Wesley & Vandenabeele, Anne
- 378-404 Why firms favour the AIM when they can list on main market?
by Doukas, John A. & Hoque, Hafiz
2015, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-22 Are individual or institutional investors the agents of bubbles?
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Kedar-Levy, Haim & Yoo, Sean Sehyun
- 23-48 Cost of borrowing shocks and fiscal adjustment
by de Groot, Oliver & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine
- 49-76 Strategic interactions of fiscal policies in Europe: A global VAR perspective
by Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Philippas, Dionisis
- 77-99 Democracy, political risks and stock market performance
by Lehkonen, Heikki & Heimonen, Kari
- 100-122 What do Chinese macro announcements tell us about the world economy?
by Baum, Christopher F. & Kurov, Alexander & Wolfe, Marketa Halova
- 123-145 The tail risk premia of the carry trades
by Dupuy, Philippe
- 146-165 Balance sheet effects, foreign reserves and public policies
by Cheng, Gong
- 166-181 Central bank communication in the financial crisis: Evidence from a survey of financial market participants
by Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias
- 185-202 Carry funding and safe haven currencies: A threshold regression approach
by Hossfeld, Oliver & MacDonald, Ronald
- 203-219 Emerging market local currency bond yields and foreign holdings – A fortune or misfortune?
by Ebeke, Christian & Lu, Yinqiu
- 220-244 Do capital controls make gross equity flows to emerging markets less volatile?
by Li, Jie & Rajan, Ramkishen S.
- 245-262 Assessing the CNH–CNY pricing differential: Role of fundamentals, contagion and policy
by Funke, Michael & Shu, Chang & Cheng, Xiaoqiang & Eraslan, Sercan
- 263-286 What measures Chinese monetary policy?
by Sun, Rongrong
- 287-309 Trade openness, financial openness, and financial development in China
by Zhang, Chengsi & Zhu, Yueteng & Lu, Zhe
2015, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-28 Emerging market economies and the world interest rate
by Bahadir, Berrak & Lastrapes, William D.
- 29-50 FDI, debt and capital controls
by Dell'Erba, Salvatore & Reinhardt, Dennis
- 51-74 International financial shocks in emerging markets
by Brei, Michael & Buzaushina, Almira
- 75-97 The world market risk premium and U.S. macroeconomic announcements
by Du, Ding & Hu, Ou
- 98-109 Trends and cycles in historical gold and silver prices
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan
- 110-127 On the impact of volatility on the real exchange rate – terms of trade nexus: Revisiting commodity currencies
by Coudert, Virginie & Couharde, Cécile & Mignon, Valérie
- 128-149 Pricing-to-market, currency invoicing and exchange rate pass-through to producer prices
by Cao, Shutao & Dong, Wei & Tomlin, Ben
- 150-171 Noisy news and exchange rates: A SVAR approach
by Redl, Chris
- 172-190 The recent growth of international reserves in developing economies: A monetary perspective
by Pina, Gonçalo
- 191-223 Tail risk and systemic risk of US and Eurozone financial institutions in the wake of the global financial crisis
by Straetmans, Stefan & Chaudhry, Sajid M.
2015, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-14 Does the US dollar confer an exorbitant privilege?
by McCauley, Robert N.
- 15-30 Quantitative easing and bank lending: Evidence from Japan
by Bowman, David & Cai, Fang & Davies, Sally & Kamin, Steven
- 31-60 Macroeconomic effects of fiscal adjustment: A tale of two approaches
by Yang, Weonho & Fidrmuc, Jan & Ghosh, Sugata
- 61-85 US monetary policy and sectoral commodity prices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 86-114 The valuation channel of external adjustment
by Ghironi, Fabio & Lee, Jaewoo & Rebucci, Alessandro
- 115-135 The impact of yuan internationalization on the stability of the international monetary system
by Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Forouheshfar, Yeganeh
- 136-160 Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets: An empirical assessment
by Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac
- 161-184 Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries
by Singh, Manish K. & Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 185-199 Foreign exchange intervention when interest rates are zero: Does the portfolio balance channel matter after all?
by Fatum, Rasmus
2015, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-22 Macroeconomic adjustment under regime change: From social contract to Arab Spring
by Faria, João Ricardo & McAdam, Peter
- 23-35 Real exchange rates and transition economies
by Boero, Gianna & Mavromatis, Kostas & Taylor, Mark P.
- 36-54 Spurious long memory, uncommon breaks and the implied–realized volatility puzzle
by Kellard, Neil M. & Jiang, Ying & Wohar, Mark
- 55-74 Market integration and price convergence in the European Union
by Ogrokhina, Olena
- 75-96 Financing growth through foreign aid and private foreign loans: Nonlinearities and complementarities
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed
- 97-113 Global transmission channels for international bank lending in the 2007–09 financial crisist
by Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Jia, Yueqing & Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 114-134 FX market liquidity, funding constraints and capital flows
by Banti, Chiara & Phylaktis, Kate
- 135-157 Nominal shocks and real exchange rates: Evidence from two centuries
by Craighead, William D. & Tien, Pao-Lin
- 158-177 Do individual currency traders make money?
by Abbey, Boris S. & Doukas, John A.
- 178-201 Government spending, monetary policy, and the real exchange rate
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Eyquem, Aurélien
- 202-222 Foreign activities of U.S. banks since 1997: The roles of regulations and market conditions in crises and normal times
by Temesvary, Judit
- 223-249 External constraints and endogenous growth: Why didn't some countries benefit from capital flows?
by Gente, Karine & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nourry, Carine
2015, Volume 55, Issue C
- 6-26 The transmission of US systemic financial stress: Evidence for emerging market economies
by Fink, Fabian & Schüler, Yves S.
- 27-59 U.S. unconventional monetary policy and transmission to emerging market economies
by Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio
- 60-87 Large capital inflows, sectoral allocation, and economic performance
by Benigno, Gianluca & Converse, Nathan & Fornaro, Luca
- 88-110 Exchange rate flexibility and credit during capital inflow reversals: Purgatory … not paradise
by Magud, Nicolas E. & Vesperoni, Esteban R.
- 111-134 The after crisis government-driven credit expansion in Brazil: A firm level analysis
by Bonomo, Marco & Brito, Ricardo D. & Martins, Bruno
- 135-161 Bank risks, monetary shocks and the credit channel in Brazil: Identification and evidence from panel data
by Ramos-Tallada, Julio
- 162-192 Four decades of terms-of-trade booms: A metric of income windfall
by Adler, Gustavo & Magud, Nicolas E.
- 193-204 Fiscal procyclicality and output forecast errors
by Avellan, Leopoldo & Vuletin, Guillermo
- 205-239 Dealing with the Dutch disease: Fiscal rules and macro-prudential policies
by García-Cicco, Javier & Kawamura, Enrique
- 240-259 What makes a currency procyclical? An empirical investigation
by Cordella, Tito & Gupta, Poonam
2015, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-34 A non-standard monetary policy shock: The ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply
by Darracq-Paries, Matthieu & De Santis, Roberto A.
- 35-49 The effects of systemic banking crises in the inter-war period
by da Rocha, Bruno T. & Solomou, Solomos
- 50-69 Real financial market exchange rates and capital flows
by Gelman, Maria & Jochem, Axel & Reitz, Stefan & Taylor, Mark P.
- 70-92 Exchange rate uncertainty and international portfolio flows: A multivariate GARCH-in-mean approach
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Menla Ali, Faek & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 93-115 The macroeconomic impact of financial fragmentation in the euro area: Which role for credit supply?
by Bijsterbosch, Martin & Falagiarda, Matteo
- 116-141 Can oil prices forecast exchange rates? An empirical analysis of the relationship between commodity prices and exchange rates
by Ferraro, Domenico & Rogoff, Kenneth & Rossi, Barbara
- 142-167 Financial structure, corporate savings and current account imbalances
by Tan, Zhibo & Yao, Yang & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 168-185 ECB policy and Eurozone fragility: Was De Grauwe right?
by Saka, Orkun & Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Kalotychou, Elena