Journal of International Money and Finance
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 5-31 Revisiting the new normal hypothesis
by Candelon, Bertrand & Carare, Alina & Miao, Keith
- 32-48 How do global investors differentiate between sovereign risks? The new normal versus the old
by Amstad, Marlene & Remolona, Eli & Shek, Jimmy
- 49-64 Intra-safe haven currency behavior during the global financial crisis
by Fatum, Rasmus & Yamamoto, Yohei
- 65-87 Exchange market pressure in OECD and emerging economies: Domestic vs. external factors and capital flows in the old and new normal
by Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir
- 88-112 China's capital flight: Pre- and post-crisis experiences
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank
- 113-135 Credit provision and banking stability after the Great Financial Crisis: The role of bank regulation and the quality of governance
by Fratzscher, Marcel & König, Philipp Johann & Lambert, Claudia
- 136-156 Unconventional monetary policy and the spillovers to emerging markets
by Tillmann, Peter
- 157-169 On the separation of monetary and prudential policy: How much of the precrisis consensus remains?
by Cecchetti, Stephen G.
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-23 Factor decomposition of the Eurozone sovereign CDS spreads
by Fabozzi, Frank J. & Giacometti, Rosella & Tsuchida, Naoshi
- 24-45 Economic policy uncertainty and risk spillovers in the Eurozone
by Bernal, Oscar & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Guilmin, Grégory
- 46-68 Feeling the blues Moral hazard and debt dilution in Eurobonds before 1914
by Esteves, Rui Pedro & Tunçer, Ali Coşkun
- 69-93 Exchange rate regimes and current account adjustment: An empirical investigation
by Eguren Martin, Fernando
- 94-116 The ECB's OMTs: A tale of governments, investors, and the central bank
by Cassola, Nuno & Jorge, José
- 117-139 Bank size and macroeconomic shock transmission: Does the credit channel operate through large or small banks?
by Aysun, Uluc
- 140-165 Optimal monetary policy with international trade in intermediate inputs
by Gong, Liutang & Wang, Chan & Zou, Heng-fu
- 166-194 Sovereign debt and reserves with liquidity and productivity crises
by Corneli, Flavia & Tarantino, Emanuele
- 195-212 Macroeconomic consequences of the real-financial nexus: Imbalances and spillovers between China and the U.S
by Pang, Ke & Siklos, Pierre L.
- 213-235 Diversification with volatility products
by Alexander, Carol & Korovilas, Dimitris & Kapraun, Julia
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-15 Capital accumulation in a politically unstable region
by Herrala, Risto & Turk-Ariss, Rima
- 16-38 What do retail FX traders learn?
by Hayley, Simon & Marsh, Ian W.
- 39-61 Can credit spreads help predict a yield curve?
by Abdymomunov, Azamat & Kang, Kyu Ho & Kim, Ki Jeong
- 62-87 Cross-asset return predictability: Carry trades, stocks and commodities
by Lu, Helen & Jacobsen, Ben
- 88-103 Internal or external devaluation? What does the EC Consumer Survey tell us about macroeconomic adjustment in the Euro area?
by Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Soederhuizen, Beau
- 104-136 Undervaluation through foreign reserve accumulation: Static losses, dynamic gains
by Korinek, Anton & Servén, Luis
- 137-169 Trade openness and inflation: The role of real and nominal price rigidities
by Watson, Anna
- 170-195 State-dependent exchange rate pass-through behavior
by Donayre, Luiggi & Panovska, Irina
- 196-213 Piecewise linear trends and cycles in primary commodity prices
by Winkelried, Diego
- 214-238 Determining global currency bloc equilibria: An empirical strategy based on estimates of anchor currency choice
by Fischer, Christoph
- 239-261 On the effectiveness of exchange rate interventions in emerging markets
by Daude, Christian & Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Nagengast, Arne J.
2016, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-27 The role of two frictions in geographic price dispersion: When market friction meets nominal rigidity
by Choi, Chi-Young & Choi, Horag
- 28-47 Quantitative modelling of the EUR/CHF exchange rate during the target zone regime of September 2011 to January 2015
by Lera, Sandro Claudio & Sornette, Didier
- 48-63 Output spillovers from changes in sovereign credit ratings
by Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chen, Hsien-Yi & Yang, Shu-Ling & Chang, Chong-Chuo
- 64-88 Housing market dynamics in a small open economy: Do external and news shocks matter?
by Ng, Eric C.Y. & Feng, Ning
- 89-111 Does reserve accumulation crowd out investment?
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Tashiro, Takeshi
- 112-136 Optimal exchange rate flexibility with large labor unions
by Cuciniello, Vincenzo & Lambertini, Luisa
- 137-164 Sovereign-bank linkages: Quantifying directional intensity of risk transfers in EMU countries
by Singh, Manish K. & Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 165-187 Sub-nationals' risk premia in fiscal federations: Fiscal performance and institutional design
by Sola, Sergio & Palomba, Geremia
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-24 Exchange rate predictability in a changing world
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J.
- 25-51 Financial liberalization, insurance market, and the likelihood of financial crises
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lin, Chun-Wei & Zeng, Jhih-Hong
- 52-71 International portfolio diversification and multilateral effects of correlations
by Bergin, Paul R. & Pyun, Ju Hyun
- 72-97 Is there really a renminbi bloc in Asia?: A modified Frankel–Wei approach
by Kawai, Masahiro & Pontines, Victor
- 98-121 Do capital flows change domestic credit allocation?
by Samarina, Anna & Bezemer, Dirk
2016, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-29 The early warnings of banking crises: Interaction of broad liquidity and demand deposits
by Lang, Michael & Schmidt, Paul G.
- 30-44 The macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks: Evidence from a statistical identification approach
by Herwartz, Helmut & Plödt, Martin
- 45-81 Measurement matters: Productivity-adjusted weighted average relative price indices
by Campbell, Douglas L.
- 82-100 International capital flows to emerging markets: National and global determinants
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert
- 101-119 Macro prudential governance and central banks: Facts and drivers
by Masciandaro, Donato & Volpicella, Alessio
- 120-142 Forward looking behavior in ECB liquidity auctions: Evidence from the pre-crisis period
by Vogel, Edgar
- 143-162 Capital account liberalization and income inequality
by Bumann, Silke & Lensink, Robert
- 163-187 Capital controls in Brazil: Effective?
by Chamon, Marcos & Garcia, Márcio
2016, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-7 Emerging markets finance: Issues of international capital flows, Overview of the special issue
by Bussière, Mattieu & Phylaktis, Kate
- 8-28 Global financial shocks and foreign asset repatriation: Do local investors play a stabilizing role?
by Adler, Gustavo & Djigbenou, Marie-Louise & Sosa, Sebastian
- 29-52 Hot money in bank credit flows to emerging markets during the banking globalization era
by Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Phylaktis, Kate & Yan, Cheng
- 53-72 What drives international portfolio flows?
by Sarno, Lucio & Tsiakas, Ilias & Ulloa, Barbara
- 73-93 Mutual funds flows and the geography of contagion
by Puy, Damien
- 94-113 What moves international stock and bond markets?
by Cenedese, Gino & Mallucci, Enrico
- 114-150 Global corporate bond issuance: What role for US quantitative easing?
by Lo Duca, Marco & Nicoletti, Giulio & Vidal Martínez, Ariadna
- 151-171 International reserves and gross capital flows dynamics
by Alberola, Enrique & Erce, Aitor & Serena, José Maria
- 172-196 Two targets, two instruments: Monetary and exchange rate policies in emerging market economies
by Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Chamon, Marcos
- 197-222 Sovereign defaults by currency denomination
by Jeanneret, Alexandre & Souissi, Slim
- 223-252 Market frictions and the pricing of sovereign credit default swaps
by Rubia, Antonio & Sanchis-Marco, Lidia & Serrano, Pedro
- 253-266 Terrorism and its impact on the cost of debt
by Procasky, William J. & Ujah, Nacasius U.
- 267-288 Forecasting exchange rates under parameter and model uncertainty
by Beckmann, Joscha & Schüssler, Rainer
- 289-312 Firm-level effects of asymmetric intervention in foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the Swiss currency floor
by Streit, Daniel
- 313-359 Heterogeneous agents, the financial crisis and exchange rate predictability
by Buncic, Daniel & Piras, Gion Donat
- 360-377 Credit booms, banking crises, and the current account
by Davis, J. Scott & Mack, Adrienne & Phoa, Wesley & Vandenabeele, Anne
- 378-404 Why firms favour the AIM when they can list on main market?
by Doukas, John A. & Hoque, Hafiz
2015, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-22 Are individual or institutional investors the agents of bubbles?
by Choi, Jongmoo Jay & Kedar-Levy, Haim & Yoo, Sean Sehyun
- 23-48 Cost of borrowing shocks and fiscal adjustment
by de Groot, Oliver & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine
- 49-76 Strategic interactions of fiscal policies in Europe: A global VAR perspective
by Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Philippas, Dionisis
- 77-99 Democracy, political risks and stock market performance
by Lehkonen, Heikki & Heimonen, Kari
- 100-122 What do Chinese macro announcements tell us about the world economy?
by Baum, Christopher F. & Kurov, Alexander & Wolfe, Marketa Halova
- 123-145 The tail risk premia of the carry trades
by Dupuy, Philippe
- 146-165 Balance sheet effects, foreign reserves and public policies
by Cheng, Gong
- 166-181 Central bank communication in the financial crisis: Evidence from a survey of financial market participants
by Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias
- 185-202 Carry funding and safe haven currencies: A threshold regression approach
by Hossfeld, Oliver & MacDonald, Ronald
- 203-219 Emerging market local currency bond yields and foreign holdings – A fortune or misfortune?
by Ebeke, Christian & Lu, Yinqiu
- 220-244 Do capital controls make gross equity flows to emerging markets less volatile?
by Li, Jie & Rajan, Ramkishen S.
- 245-262 Assessing the CNH–CNY pricing differential: Role of fundamentals, contagion and policy
by Funke, Michael & Shu, Chang & Cheng, Xiaoqiang & Eraslan, Sercan
- 263-286 What measures Chinese monetary policy?
by Sun, Rongrong
- 287-309 Trade openness, financial openness, and financial development in China
by Zhang, Chengsi & Zhu, Yueteng & Lu, Zhe
2015, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-28 Emerging market economies and the world interest rate
by Bahadir, Berrak & Lastrapes, William D.
- 29-50 FDI, debt and capital controls
by Dell'Erba, Salvatore & Reinhardt, Dennis
- 51-74 International financial shocks in emerging markets
by Brei, Michael & Buzaushina, Almira
- 75-97 The world market risk premium and U.S. macroeconomic announcements
by Du, Ding & Hu, Ou
- 98-109 Trends and cycles in historical gold and silver prices
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Aye, Goodness C. & Gupta, Rangan
- 110-127 On the impact of volatility on the real exchange rate – terms of trade nexus: Revisiting commodity currencies
by Coudert, Virginie & Couharde, Cécile & Mignon, Valérie
- 128-149 Pricing-to-market, currency invoicing and exchange rate pass-through to producer prices
by Cao, Shutao & Dong, Wei & Tomlin, Ben
- 150-171 Noisy news and exchange rates: A SVAR approach
by Redl, Chris
- 172-190 The recent growth of international reserves in developing economies: A monetary perspective
by Pina, Gonçalo
- 191-223 Tail risk and systemic risk of US and Eurozone financial institutions in the wake of the global financial crisis
by Straetmans, Stefan & Chaudhry, Sajid M.
2015, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-14 Does the US dollar confer an exorbitant privilege?
by McCauley, Robert N.
- 15-30 Quantitative easing and bank lending: Evidence from Japan
by Bowman, David & Cai, Fang & Davies, Sally & Kamin, Steven
- 31-60 Macroeconomic effects of fiscal adjustment: A tale of two approaches
by Yang, Weonho & Fidrmuc, Jan & Ghosh, Sugata
- 61-85 US monetary policy and sectoral commodity prices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 86-114 The valuation channel of external adjustment
by Ghironi, Fabio & Lee, Jaewoo & Rebucci, Alessandro
- 115-135 The impact of yuan internationalization on the stability of the international monetary system
by Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Forouheshfar, Yeganeh
- 136-160 Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets: An empirical assessment
by Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac
- 161-184 Bank risk behavior and connectedness in EMU countries
by Singh, Manish K. & Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 185-199 Foreign exchange intervention when interest rates are zero: Does the portfolio balance channel matter after all?
by Fatum, Rasmus
2015, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-22 Macroeconomic adjustment under regime change: From social contract to Arab Spring
by Faria, João Ricardo & McAdam, Peter
- 23-35 Real exchange rates and transition economies
by Boero, Gianna & Mavromatis, Kostas & Taylor, Mark P.
- 36-54 Spurious long memory, uncommon breaks and the implied–realized volatility puzzle
by Kellard, Neil M. & Jiang, Ying & Wohar, Mark
- 55-74 Market integration and price convergence in the European Union
by Ogrokhina, Olena
- 75-96 Financing growth through foreign aid and private foreign loans: Nonlinearities and complementarities
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed
- 97-113 Global transmission channels for international bank lending in the 2007–09 financial crisist
by Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Jia, Yueqing & Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 114-134 FX market liquidity, funding constraints and capital flows
by Banti, Chiara & Phylaktis, Kate
- 135-157 Nominal shocks and real exchange rates: Evidence from two centuries
by Craighead, William D. & Tien, Pao-Lin
- 158-177 Do individual currency traders make money?
by Abbey, Boris S. & Doukas, John A.
- 178-201 Government spending, monetary policy, and the real exchange rate
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Eyquem, Aurélien
- 202-222 Foreign activities of U.S. banks since 1997: The roles of regulations and market conditions in crises and normal times
by Temesvary, Judit
- 223-249 External constraints and endogenous growth: Why didn't some countries benefit from capital flows?
by Gente, Karine & León-Ledesma, Miguel A. & Nourry, Carine
2015, Volume 55, Issue C
- 6-26 The transmission of US systemic financial stress: Evidence for emerging market economies
by Fink, Fabian & Schüler, Yves S.
- 27-59 U.S. unconventional monetary policy and transmission to emerging market economies
by Bowman, David & Londono, Juan M. & Sapriza, Horacio
- 60-87 Large capital inflows, sectoral allocation, and economic performance
by Benigno, Gianluca & Converse, Nathan & Fornaro, Luca
- 88-110 Exchange rate flexibility and credit during capital inflow reversals: Purgatory … not paradise
by Magud, Nicolas E. & Vesperoni, Esteban R.
- 111-134 The after crisis government-driven credit expansion in Brazil: A firm level analysis
by Bonomo, Marco & Brito, Ricardo D. & Martins, Bruno
- 135-161 Bank risks, monetary shocks and the credit channel in Brazil: Identification and evidence from panel data
by Ramos-Tallada, Julio
- 162-192 Four decades of terms-of-trade booms: A metric of income windfall
by Adler, Gustavo & Magud, Nicolas E.
- 193-204 Fiscal procyclicality and output forecast errors
by Avellan, Leopoldo & Vuletin, Guillermo
- 205-239 Dealing with the Dutch disease: Fiscal rules and macro-prudential policies
by García-Cicco, Javier & Kawamura, Enrique
- 240-259 What makes a currency procyclical? An empirical investigation
by Cordella, Tito & Gupta, Poonam
2015, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-34 A non-standard monetary policy shock: The ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply
by Darracq-Paries, Matthieu & De Santis, Roberto A.
- 35-49 The effects of systemic banking crises in the inter-war period
by da Rocha, Bruno T. & Solomou, Solomos
- 50-69 Real financial market exchange rates and capital flows
by Gelman, Maria & Jochem, Axel & Reitz, Stefan & Taylor, Mark P.
- 70-92 Exchange rate uncertainty and international portfolio flows: A multivariate GARCH-in-mean approach
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Menla Ali, Faek & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 93-115 The macroeconomic impact of financial fragmentation in the euro area: Which role for credit supply?
by Bijsterbosch, Martin & Falagiarda, Matteo
- 116-141 Can oil prices forecast exchange rates? An empirical analysis of the relationship between commodity prices and exchange rates
by Ferraro, Domenico & Rogoff, Kenneth & Rossi, Barbara
- 142-167 Financial structure, corporate savings and current account imbalances
by Tan, Zhibo & Yao, Yang & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 168-185 ECB policy and Eurozone fragility: Was De Grauwe right?
by Saka, Orkun & Fuertes, Ana-Maria & Kalotychou, Elena
- 186-204 Capital inflows and euro area long-term interest rates
by Carvalho, Daniel & Fidora, Michael
2015, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-19 Currency forecast errors and carry trades at times of low interest rates: Evidence from survey data on the yen/dollar exchange rate
by MacDonald, Ronald & Nagayasu, Jun
- 20-35 Measuring the dollar–euro permanent equilibrium exchange rate using the unobserved components model
by Chen, Xiaoshan & MacDonald, Ronald
- 36-74 The importance of the exchange rate regime in limiting current account imbalances in sub-Saharan African countries
by Gnimassoun, Blaise
- 75-94 On the distribution of exchange rate regime treatment effects on international trade
by Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter
- 95-114 Intra-daily volatility spillovers in international stock markets
by Golosnoy, Vasyl & Gribisch, Bastian & Liesenfeld, Roman
- 115-136 Credit ratings and cross-border bond market spillovers
by Böninghausen, Benjamin & Zabel, Michael
- 137-147 What is the major determinant of cross-border banking flows?
by Shirota, Toyoichiro
- 148-173 Macroannouncements, bond auctions and rating actions in the European government bond spreads
by Boffelli, Simona & Urga, Giovanni
- 174-191 The credit signals that matter most for sovereign bond spreads with split rating
by Vu, Huong & Alsakka, Rasha & Gwilym, Owain ap
- 192-217 Worth the hype? The effect of G20 summits on global financial markets
by Lo Duca, Marco & Stracca, Livio
- 218-234 The behavior of currencies during risk-off episodes
by De Bock, Reinout & de Carvalho Filho, Irineu
- 235-256 Exchange rate forecasts and expected fundamentals
by Dick, Christian D. & MacDonald, Ronald & Menkhoff, Lukas
- 257-275 Predicting returns and rent growth in the housing market using the rent-price ratio: Evidence from the OECD countries
by Engsted, Tom & Pedersen, Thomas Q.
- 276-295 Announcements of ECB unconventional programs: Implications for the sovereign spreads of stressed euro area countries
by Falagiarda, Matteo & Reitz, Stefan
2015, Volume 52, Issue C
- 4-14 The political economy of adjustment and rebalancing
by Frieden, Jeffry
- 15-31 Procyclical and countercyclical fiscal multipliers: Evidence from OECD countries
by Riera-Crichton, Daniel & Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo
- 32-59 Drivers of structural change in cross-border banking since the global financial crisis
by Bremus, Franziska & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 60-81 Financial crises and the composition of cross-border lending
by Cerutti, Eugenio & Hale, Galina & Minoiu, Camelia
- 82-101 Economic stabilization in the post-crisis world: Are fiscal rules the answer?
by Bergman, U. Michael & Hutchison, Michael
- 102-126 International reserves before and after the global crisis: Is there no end to hoarding?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ito, Hiro
- 127-145 For a few dollars more: Reserves and growth in times of crises
by Bussière, Matthieu & Cheng, Gong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Lisack, Noëmie
- 146-174 Official financial flows, capital mobility, and global imbalances
by Bayoumi, Tamim & Gagnon, Joseph & Saborowski, Christian
- 175-199 Japanese monetary policy and international spillovers
by Dekle, Robert & Hamada, Koichi
- 200-217 Good-Bye financial crash, hello financial eclecticism: Latin American responses to the 2008–09 global financial crisis
by Pastor, Manuel & Wise, Carol
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-25 The exchange rate pass-through to import and export prices: The role of nominal rigidities and currency choice
by Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Hakura, Dalia S.
- 26-46 Input substitution, export pricing, and exchange rate policy
by Shi, Kang & Xu, Juanyi & Yin, Xiaopeng
- 47-70 A new taxonomy of Sudden Stops: Which Sudden Stops should countries be most concerned about?
by Cavallo, Eduardo & Powell, Andrew & Pedemonte, Mathieu & Tavella, Pilar
- 71-88 Foreign exchange risk and the term-structure of industry costs of equity
by Krapl, Alain & Giaccotto, Carmelo
- 89-113 Intranational risk sharing and its determinants
by Ho, Chun-Yu & Ho, Wai-Yip Alex & Li, Dan
- 114-136 Home bias, risk differential, and cultural spatial spillover effects
by Kim, Heeho & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Yongku
- 137-154 Macroprudential policy and imbalances in the euro area
by Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Kolasa, Marcin & Makarski, Krzysztof
- 155-173 Out-of-sample bond risk premium predictions: A global common factor
by Zhu, Xiaoneng
- 174-195 A variance spillover analysis without covariances: What do we miss?
by Fengler, Matthias R. & Gisler, Katja I.M.
- 196-213 Pressure or prudence? Tales of market pressure and fiscal adjustment
by Dell' Erba, Salvatore & Mattina, Todd & Roitman, Agustin
- 214-244 Systemic risk in European sovereign debt markets: A CoVaR-copula approach
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Ugolini, Andrea
- 245-263 Orthogonalized regressors and spurious precision, with an application to currency exposures
by Liu, Fang & Sercu, Piet & Vandebroek, Martina
- 264-284 Real exchanges rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries
by Bodart, Vincent & Candelon, Bertrand & Carpantier, Jean-Francois
- 285-302 Bayesian analysis of nonlinear exchange rate dynamics and the purchasing power parity persistence puzzle
by Lo, Ming Chien & Morley, James
- 303-336 The side effects of quantitative easing: Evidence from the UK bond market
by Steeley, James M.
- 337-369 Endogenous debt crises
by Cohen, Daniel & Villemot, Sébastien
- 370-389 Empirical evidence on the currency carry trade, 1900–2012
by Doskov, Nikolay & Swinkels, Laurens
- 390-408 Valuation effects and long-run real exchange rate dynamics
by Mileva, Mariya
- 409-431 Monetary policy options for mitigating the impact of the global financial crisis on emerging market economies
by Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika
- 432-456 To intervene, or not to intervene: Monetary policy and the costs of currency crises
by Erler, Alexander & Bauer, Christian & Herz, Bernhard
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-15 Stock market volatility and international business cycle dynamics: Evidence from OECD economies
by Vu, Nam T.
- 16-32 Do foreign bank affiliates cut their lending more than the domestic banks in a financial crisis?
by Dekle, Robert & Lee, Mihye
- 33-48 Assessing the anchoring of inflation expectations
by Strohsal, Till & Winkelmann, Lars
- 49-77 Asset pledgeability and international transmission of financial shocks
by Trani, Tommaso
- 78-107 How past market movements affect correlation and volatility
by Becker, Christoph & Schmidt, Wolfgang M.
- 108-133 Asymmetries in the response of economic activity to oil price increases and decreases?
by Herrera, Ana María & Lagalo, Latika Gupta & Wada, Tatsuma
- 134-153 Global policy at the zero lower bound in a large-scale DSGE model
by Gomes, S. & Jacquinot, P. & Mestre, R. & Sousa, J.
2014, Volume 49, Issue PB
- 197-210 Monetary policy and the twin crises
by Lothian, James R.
- 211-234 Testing the fire-sale FDI hypothesis for the European financial crisis
by Weitzel, Utz & Kling, Gerhard & Gerritsen, Dirk
- 235-257 The sovereign-bank rating channel and rating agencies' downgrades during the European debt crisis
by Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain & Vu, Tuyet Nhung
- 258-282 ‘Too systemically important to fail’ in banking – Evidence from bank mergers and acquisitions
by Molyneux, Philip & Schaeck, Klaus & Zhou, Tim Mi
- 283-298 Monetary policy and bank lending in the Euro area: Is there a stock market channel or an interest rate channel?
by Krainer, Robert E.
- 299-318 Market efficiency during the global financial crisis: Empirical evidence from European banks
by Choudhry, Taufiq & Jayasekera, Ranadeva
- 319-339 The euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis – Dancing to its own tune?
by Ehrmann, Michael & Osbat, Chiara & Stráský, Jan & Uusküla, Lenno
- 340-357 A state space approach to measuring the impact of sovereign and credit risk on interest rate convergence in the euro area
by Arnold, Ivo J.M. & van Ewijk, Saskia E.
- 358-385 What do equity issuances signal? A study of equity issuances in the UK before and during the financial crisis
by Dissanaike, Gishan & Faasse, Jonathan & Jayasekera, Ranadeva
- 386-400 Cross-hedging strategies between CDS spreads and option volatility during crises
by Da Fonseca, José & Gottschalk, Katrin
- 401-424 Investor induced contagion during the banking and European sovereign debt crisis of 2007–2012: Wealth effect or portfolio rebalancing?
by Petmezas, Dimitris & Santamaria, Daniel
- 425-442 Impacts of the financial crisis on eurozone sovereign CDS spreads
by Gündüz, Yalin & Kaya, Orcun
- 443-469 Enhanced Debt Management: Solving the eurozone crisis by linking debt management with fiscal and monetary policy
by Werner, Richard A.
- 470-491 Does the stock market reward innovation? European stock index reaction to negative news during the global financial crisis
by Adcock, Christopher & Hua, Xiuping & Mazouz, Khelifa & Yin, Shuxing
2014, Volume 49, Issue PA
- 5-27 Surprising similarities: Recent monetary regimes of small economies
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 28-51 Living with the trilemma constraint: Relative trilemma policy divergence, crises, and output losses for developing countries
by Aizenman, Joshua & Ito, Hiro
- 52-82 Accounting for emerging market countries' international reserves: Are Pacific Rim countries different?
by Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Tsangarides, Charalambos G.
- 83-103 Monetary policy effectiveness in China: Evidence from a FAVAR model
by Fernald, John G. & Spiegel, Mark M. & Swanson, Eric T.