Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
2021, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-6 Price versus quantity in a duopoly of vertical differentiation with loss-averse consumers
by Martínez-Sánchez, Francisco
- 7-20 The synthetic control approach: Multivalued treatments at the quantiles
by Furno, Marilena
- 21-44 Where do people live longer?
by Oyèkọ́lá, Ọláyínká
- 45-59 Magnitude and evolution of gender and race contributions to earnings inequality across US regions
by Chantreuil, Frédéric & Fourrey, Kévin & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebière, Thérèse
- 60-78 Flat tax? Maybe not a bad idea after all
by Castelluccio, Marco
- 79-86 On prices’ cyclical behaviour in oligopolistic markets
by Lambertini, Luca & Marattin, Luigi
- 87-95 How much does schooling disutility matter?
by Yang, Guanyi & Casner, Ben
- 96-103 The complexity of the consumer problem
by Gilboa, Itzhak & Postlewaite, Andrew & Schmeidler, David
- 104-118 A dynamic theory of the declining aggregated labor income share: Intangible capital vs. tangible capital
by Takahashi, Harutaka & Le Riche, Antoine
- 119-128 A model of signed network formation with heterogeneous players
by Pandey, Siddhi Gyan
2020, Volume 74, Issue 4
- 273-276 Merchant internalization and tax evasion
by Aurazo, Jose
- 277-291 Rounding bias in forecast uncertainty
by Levenko, Natalia
- 292-300 Low-income consumers and payment choice
by Shy, Oz
- 301-322 The effects of the monetary policy on the U.S. housing boom from 2001 to 2006
by Zhang, Jiarui & Xu, Xiaonian
- 323-335 Effects of cognitive ability and age on giving in dictator game experiments
by Ogawa, Kazuhito & Kawamura, Tetsuya & Matsushita, Keiichiro
- 336-343 The Balassa-Samuelson and the capital-intensity hypotheses in a nutshell
by Urzúa, Carlos M.
- 344-348 How employment insurance recipients make decision about insolvency?
by Predelus, Wilner & Amine, Samir
- 349-353 Does an incumbent monopolist have an incentive to invite new entry through granting a free patent license?
by Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi
- 354-362 Remeasuring and decomposing stochastic trends in business cycles
by Yang, Mingyi
- 363-378 Market structures in small open economies: Evidence from Denmark
by Alfaro, Martín
2020, Volume 74, Issue 3
2020, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 95-118 Observed expectations, news shocks, and the business cycle
by Milani, Fabio & Rajbhandari, Ashish
- 119-130 Does a global wealth tax reduce inequality? When Piketty meets Mankiw
by Nguyen, Tien Van & Khieu, Hoang
- 131-139 Regional convergence-and divergence-in the US
by Miles, William
- 140-152 Preference for boys and length of birth intervals in Pakistan
by Javed, Rashid & Mughal, Mazhar
- 153-173 Female activity and education levels in selected European Union countries
by Malinowski, Mariusz & Jabłońska-Porzuczek, Lidia
- 174-185 Knowledge Diffusion and economic Growth based on Fourier’s law
by Gao, Yijin
- 186-192 Firm-level productivity in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Figal Garone, Lucas & López Villalba, Paula A. & Maffioli, Alessandro & Ruzzier, Christian A.
2020, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 1-11 Promises in group decision making
by Faralla, Valeria & Borà, Guido & Innocenti, Alessandro & Novarese, Marco
- 12-18 On the collusive nature of managerial contracts based on comparative performance
by Delbono, Flavio & Lambertini, Luca
- 19-25 Effect of cognitive ability on matching and rebate subsidies
by Peng, Hui-Chun
- 26-62 Prospects for inflation in a high pressure economy: Is the Phillips curve dead or is it just hibernating?
by Hooper, Peter & Mishkin, Frederic S. & Sufi, Amir
- 63-72 The income inequality curve in the last 100 years: What happened to the Inverted-U?
by Sayed, Adham & Peng, Bin
- 73-86 Exploring peer effects in education in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Izaguirre, Alejandro & Di Capua, Laura
- 87-93 Job market compensation for cognitive reflection ability
by Leite, Rodrigo de Oliveira & Cardoso, Ricardo Lopes & Jelihovschi, Ana Paula Gomes & Civitarese, Jamil
2019, Volume 73, Issue 4
- 271-276 Made for the job or by the job? A lab-in-the-field experiment with firefighters
by Krčál, Ondřej & Staněk, Rostislav & Slanicay, Martin
- 277-292 Monetary policy, heterogeneous population and inflation
by Turdaliev, Nurlan
- 293-303 Parental occupation and children’s school outcomes in math
by Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara
- 304-320 Remittances and deforestation in developing countries: Is institutional quality paramount?
by Afawubo, Komivi & Noglo, Yawo Agbényégan
- 321-328 Optimal long-term care policy in an intergenerational exchange setting
by Yakita, Akira
- 329-338 Endogenous versus exogenous money: Does the debate really matter?
by Sieroń, Arkadiusz
- 339-344 The legacy of slavery on hate crime in the United States
by Gunadi, Christian
2019, Volume 73, Issue 3
2019, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 123-128 R&D networks and absorptive capacity in a Salop model
by Correani, Luca & Di Dio, Fabio
- 129-137 How does female labor force participation impact on housing values?
by Salari, Mahmoud & Javid, Roxana J.
- 138-148 Permanent and temporary workers in a matching framework
by Gebauer, Markus
- 149-161 Competing for promotion: Are “THE BEST” always the best?
by Migheli, Matteo
- 162-173 Financial innovation, economic growth, and the consequences of macroprudential policies
by Bernier, Maxence & Plouffe, Michael
- 174-189 Risk aversion, prudence and temperance: An experiment in gain and loss
by Brunette, Marielle & Jacob, Julien
- 190-198 The gender difference in wages and the returns to schooling over the great recession in the U.S
by Chen, Yanan & Kelly, Kyle A.
- 199-207 Two resolutions of the margin loan pricing puzzle
by Garivaltis, Alex
2019, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-14 Personality and cognitive skills in network of friends, for multi-ethnic schools
by Rapallini, Chiara & Rustichini, Aldo
- 15-22 Do bitcoins follow a random walk model?
by Aggarwal, Divya
- 23-34 Europe's income convergence and the latest global financial crisis
by Cabral, René & Castellanos-Sosa, Francisco A.
- 35-52 The political economy of public education
by Dotti, Valerio
- 53-65 Coordination and learning in games with strategic substitutes and complements
by Barthel, Anne-Christine & Hoffmann, Eric & Monaco, Andrew
- 66-71 The determinants of China's lending rates and interest rates pass-through: A cointegration analysis
by Liu, Kerry
- 72-84 The effect of the cost of obstetric care on antenatal and postnatal healthcare utilization: Evidence from Armenia
by Milovanska-Farrington, Stefani & Farrington, Stephen
- 85-96 Phillips curve in US: New insights in time and frequency
by Mutascu, Mihai
- 97-106 Cognitive ability and human behavior in experimental ultimatum games
by Kawamura, Tetsuya & Ogawa, Kazuhito
- 107-122 Inter-temporal choices with temporal reference dependence
by Park, Hyeon
2018, Volume 72, Issue 4
- 415-427 The impact of universal child benefits on family health and behaviours
by Lebihan, Laetitia & Mao Takongmo, Charles-Olivier
- 428-434 Integer programming on domains containing inseparable ordered pairs
by Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Tonin, Simone
- 435-451 Health care spending and hidden poverty in India
by Keane, Michael & Thakur, Ramna
- 452-481 Auction theory adaptations for real life applications
by Kashyap, Ravi
- 482-493 Do overweight and obesity prevalence rates converge in Europe?
by Duncan, Roberto & Toledo, Patricia
- 494-510 Distributional role of monetary policy under limited credit access
by Hazra, Devika
- 511-517 Selection by committee: Anonymity and gratitude
by Balletta, Luigi & Modica, Salvatore
2018, Volume 72, Issue 3
2018, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 169-170 Manifesto for research in economics
by Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David K.
- 171-180 Deflationary policy under digital and fiat currency competition
by Rahman, Adib J.
- 181-195 Computing equilibrium bond prices in the Vayanos-Vila model
by Hayashi, Fumio
- 196-210 False claims in politics: Evidence from the US
by Bucciol, Alessandro
- 211-223 Poverty and the resource curse: Evidence from a global panel of countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Katsaiti, Marina-Selini
- 224-239 On the effects of income volatility on income distribution: Asymmetric evidence from state level data in the U.S
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Motavallizadeh-Ardakani, Amid
- 240-250 Decision theory made relevant: Between the software and the shrink
by Gilboa, Itzhak & Rouziou, Maria & Sibony, Olivier
- 251-262 The impact of climate change skepticism on adaptation in a market economy
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Zhao, Daxuan
- 263-276 Communication and performance in Bank–Fund joint participation
by Marchesi, Silvia
- 277-296 Unemployment and econometric learning
by Schaefer, Daniel & Singleton, Carl
- 297-312 Non-Laplacian beliefs in a global game with noisy signaling
by Edmond, Chris
- 313-326 Did you really take a hit? Understanding how video games playing affects individuals
by Borowiecki, Karol J. & Bakhshi, Hasan
- 327-342 Optimal choice of prevention and cure under uncertainty on disease effect and cure effectiveness
by Brianti, Marco & Magnani, Marco & Menegatti, Mario
- 343-355 Trade liberalization, financial modernization and economic development: An empirical study of selected Asia–Pacific countries
by Le, Thai-Ha & Tran-Nam, Binh
- 356-365 Did immigration contribute to wage stagnation of unskilled workers?
by Peri, Giovanni
2018, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-32 Evaluation of the Reggio approach to early education
by Biroli, Pietro & Del Boca, Daniela & Heckman, James J. & Heckman, Lynne Pettler & Koh, Yu Kyung & Kuperman, Sylvi & Moktan, Sidharth & Pronzato, Chiara D. & Ziff, Anna L.
- 33-48 Heterogeneous effects of peer tutoring: Evidence from rural Chinese middle schools
by Song, Yang & Loewenstein, George & Shi, Yaojiang
- 49-64 Measured anxiety affects choices in experimental “clock” games
by Kang, Min Jeong & Camerer, Colin
- 65-85 Understanding the size and profitability of firms: The role of a biological factor
by Guiso, Luigi & Rustichini, Aldo
- 86-100 Pricing revolution: From abstract expressionism to pop art
by Galenson, David W.
- 101-116 The value of information in monotone decision problems
by Athey, Susan & Levin, Jonathan
- 117-146 Aggregation of heterogenous beliefs, asset pricing, and risk sharing in complete financial markets
by Calvet, Laurent-Emmanuel & Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Lemaire, Isabelle
- 147-168 The problem of the uninsured
by Ehrlich, Isaac & Yin, Yong
2017, Volume 71, Issue 4
- 643-644 Avinash and Joe's excellent engine
by Krugman, Paul
- 645-649 Research in economics and monopolistic competition
by Etro, Federico
- 650-652 The past and future of monopolistic competition modeling
by Dixit, Avinash
- 653-662 Price-cost margins and firm size under monopolistic competition: The case of IES preferences
by Bertoletti, Paolo & Fumagalli, Eileen & Poletti, Clara
- 663-674 Can a larger market foster R&D under monopolistic competition with variable mark-ups?
by Bykadorov, Igor & Kokovin, Sergey
- 675-689 Multi-product firms in monopolistic competition: The role of scale-scope spillovers
by Ushchev, Philip
- 690-703 Firm size distribution and employment fluctuations: Theory and evidence
by Görg, Holger & Henze, Philipp & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj & Kopasker, Daniel & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia & Sjöholm, Fredrik
- 704-717 Monopolistic competition and optimum product selection: Why and how heterogeneity matters
by Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Salto, Matteo
- 718-728 Efficiency in large markets with firm heterogeneity
by Dhingra, Swati & Morrow, John
- 729-739 The Dixit–Stiglitz economy with a ‘small group’ of firms: A simple and robust equilibrium markup formula
by d’Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe
- 740-758 Geographical advantage: Home market effect in a multi-region world
by Matsuyama, Kiminori
- 759-783 From groundnuts to globalization: A structural estimate of trade and growth
by Broda, Christian & Greenfield, Joshua & Weinstein, David E.
- 784-797 The (Q,S,s) pricing rule: a quantitative analysis
by Burdett, Kenneth & Menzio, Guido
- 798-802 Monopolistic competition, the Dixit–Stiglitz model, and economic analysis
by Stiglitz, Joseph E.
2017, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 373-383 Research in economics and macroeconomics
by Etro, Federico
- 384-398 Stock-market crashes and depressions
by Barro, Robert J. & Ursúa, José F.
- 399-410 Does the crowding-in effect of public spending on private consumption undermine neoclassical models?
by Ambler, Steve & Bouakez, Hafedh & Cardia, Emanuela
- 411-421 Fiscal multipliers in Japan
by Auerbach, Alan J. & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy
- 422-440 Policy credibility and alternative approaches to disinflation
by Bordo, Michael & Erceg, Christopher & Levin, Andrew & Michaels, Ryan
- 441-451 Asymmetric monetary policy and the effective lower bound
by Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, David & Meyer, Steve
- 452-490 Language after liftoff: Fed communication away from the zero lower bound
by Feroli, Michael & Greenlaw, David & Hooper, Peter & Mishkin, Frederic S. & Sufi, Amir
- 491-506 Nominal GDP targeting for developing countries
by Bhandari, Pranjul & Frankel, Jeffrey
- 507-520 IKEA: Product, pricing, and pass-through
by Baxter, Marianne & Landry, Anthony
- 521-539 The macroeconomics of the quiet revolution: Understanding the implications of the rise in women’s participation for economic growth and inequality
by Heathcote, Jonathan & Storesletten, Kjetil & Violante, Giovanni L.
- 540-563 Trade and firm heterogeneity in a Schumpeterian model of growth
by Haruyama, Tetsugen & Zhao, Laixun
- 564-587 Wage bargaining, trade and growth
by Grieben, Wolf-Heimo & Şener, Fuat
- 588-612 European unemployment revisited: Shocks, institutions, integration
by Bertola, Giuseppe
- 613-635 Measuring the financial soundness of U.S. firms, 1926–2012
by Atkeson, Andrew G. & Eisfeldt, Andrea L. & Weill, Pierre-Olivier
- 636-642 A DSGE model of banks and financial intermediation with default risk
by Wickens, Michael
2017, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 199-211 Voting on prices vs. voting on quantities in a World Climate Assembly
by Weitzman, Martin L.
- 212-224 Revisiting the economics of climate change: the role of geoengineering
by Moreno-Cruz, Juan B. & Smulders, Sjak
- 225-235 The private and social consequences of purchasing an electric vehicle and solar panels: Evidence from California
by Delmas, Magali A. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Locke, Stephen L.
- 236-253 Resource harvesting regulation and enforcement: An evolutionary approach
by Petrohilos-Andrianos, Yannis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 254-281 State-conditioned soil investment in rural Uganda
by Bevis, Leah E.M. & Conrad, Jon M. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Gray, Clark
- 282-290 International migration and informal social protection in rural Mozambique
by Mendola, Mariapia
- 291-305 Firm productivity, wages, and agglomeration externalities
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Hamine, Said El
- 306-336 Growth, inequality, and poverty reduction in developing countries: Recent global evidence
by Fosu, Augustin Kwasi
- 337-355 Access to finance, product innovation and middle-income traps
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano
- 356-371 Public–private partnerships for the provision of public goods: Theory and an application to NGOs
by Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh
2017, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-7 Research in economics and game theory. A 70th anniversary
by Etro, Federico
- 8-19 How historical analogies in newspapers of five countries make sense of major events: 9/11, Mumbai and Tahrir Square
by Axelrod, Robert & Forster, Larissa
- 20-31 Let׳s talk it over: Coordination via preplay communication with level-k thinking
by Crawford, Vincent P.
- 32-42 Laws and authority
by Mailath, George J. & Morris, Stephen & Postlewaite, Andrew
- 43-50 Feasible elimination procedures in social choice: An axiomatic characterization
by Peleg, Bezalel & Peters, Hans
- 51-66 Strategic dissent in the Hotelling–Downs model with sequential entry and private information
by Bandyopadhyay, Siddhartha & Bhalla, Manaswini & Chatterjee, Kalyan & Roy, Jaideep
- 67-85 Judicial review and the power of the executive and legislative branches
by Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven
- 86-101 Passing the Buck On the acceptance of responsibility
by Bolle, Friedel
- 102-117 Stackelberg equilibrium with many leaders and followers. The case of zero fixed costs
by Tesoriere, Antonio
- 118-128 Costly location in Hotelling duopoly
by Hinloopen, Jeroen & Martin, Stephen
- 129-139 Vertical differentiation and collusion: Pruning or proliferation?
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella
- 140-158 A theory of collusion with partial mutual understanding
by Harrington, Joseph E.
- 159-170 A model of trust in quality and North–South trade
by Rasmusen, Eric
- 171-197 Search costs and the severity of adverse selection
by Palazzo, Francesco
2016, Volume 70, Issue 4
- 511-517 Research in economics and industrial organization
by Etro, Federico
- 518-535 Bagels and donuts for sale: A case study in profit maximization
by Levitt, Steven D.
- 536-557 A statistical physics implementation of Coase׳s theory of the firm
by Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Salinger, Michael A. & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 558-568 Product design and decision rights in vertical structures
by Dubois, Pierre & Jullien, Bruno
- 569-587 Effects of increased variety on demand, pricing, and welfare
by Horrace, William C. & Huang, Rui & Perloff, Jeffrey M.
- 588-607 On the welfare effects of regulating the number of discriminatory prices
by Braouezec, Yann
- 608-622 Welfare improving discrimination based on cognitive limitations
by Sürücü, Oktay
- 623-637 A welfare evaluation of tying strategies
by Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz
- 638-658 Mixed bundling may hinder collusion
by Baranes, Edmond & Podesta, Marion & Poudou, Jean-Christophe
- 659-676 An equilibrium model of investment-reducing vertical integration
by Choi, Jay Pil & Yi, Sang-Seung
- 677-692 Mergers in durable-goods industries: A re-examination of market power and welfare effects
by Gerstle, Ari D. & Waldman, Michael
- 693-713 Patent licensing and bargaining with innovative complements and substitutes
by Spulber, Daniel F.
- 714-734 Persistence of monopoly, innovation, and R&D spillovers
by Kováč, Eugen & Žigić, Krešimir
- 735-740 Media exposure and corporate reputation
by Cabral, Luís
- 741-751 Who benefits from increased competition among sellers on B2C platforms?
by Belleflamme, Paul & Toulemonde, Eric
- 752-765 Competition and consumer data: The good, the bad, and the ugly
by Norman, George & Pepall, Lynne & Richards, Dan & Tan, Liang
- 766-770 Strictly convex variable cost does not imply U-shaped average cost
by Balletta, Luigi & Tesoriere, Antonio
2016, Volume 70, Issue 3
- 375-387 Modeling speculative bubbles with diverse investor expectations
by Phillips, Peter C.B.
- 388-402 Beauty is in the bid of the beholder: An empirical basis for style
by Goetzmann, William N. & Jones, Peter W. & Maggioni, Mauro & Walden, Johan
- 403-411 Do U.S. paintings follow the CAPM? Findings disaggregated by subject, artist, and value of the work
by Agnello, Richard J.
- 412-420 Pricing color intensity and lightness in contemporary art auctions
by Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Graddy, Kathryn
- 421-430 Historic art exhibitions and modern - day auction results
by Hellmanzik, Christiane
- 431-445 Price and death: modeling the death effect in art price formation
by Itaya, Jun-ichi & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 446-453 Reserve prices in all-pay auctions with complete information
by Bertoletti, Paolo
- 454-467 Uncertainty by regulation: Rottenberg׳s invariance principle
by Fort, Rodney & Maxcy, Joel & Diehl, Mark
- 468-481 Testing the O-Ring theory using data from the English Premier League
by Szymanski, Stefan & Wilkinson, Guy
- 482-492 Performance expectations and the tenure of head coaches: Evidence from NCAA football
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Paul, Rodney J. & Weinbach, Andrew P.
- 493-510 Arts vs engineering: Choosing consumption of and investment in education
by Romano, Richard E. & Tampieri, Alessandro
2016, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 197-231 How to model consumer heterogeneity? Lessons from three case studies on SP and RP data
by Keane, Michael P. & Wasi, Nada
- 232-237 Should instrumental variables be used as matching variables?
by Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 238-261 Modelling optimal instrumental variables for dynamic panel data models
by Arellano, Manuel
- 262-280 Counterfactual analysis in macroeconometrics: An empirical investigation into the effects of quantitative easing
by Hashem Pesaran, M. & Smith, Ron P.
- 281-303 Measuring business cycles with structural breaks and outliers: Applications to international data
by Perron, Pierre & Wada, Tatsuma
- 304-319 A comparison of some out-of-sample tests of predictability in iterated multi-step-ahead forecasts
by Pincheira, Pablo M. & West, Kenneth D.
- 320-331 Deducing markups from stockout behavior
by Bils, Mark
- 332-345 To hold out or not to hold out
by Schorfheide, Frank & Wolpin, Kenneth I.
- 346-359 No blessing, no curse? On the benefits of being a resource-rich southern region of Italy
by Iacono, Roberto
- 360-374 Financial literacy and subjective expectations questions: A validation exercise
by Paiella, Monica
2016, Volume 70, Issue 1