Journal of Macroeconomics
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-17 A regime-switching Nelson–Siegel term structure model of the macroeconomy
by Zhu, Xiaoneng & Rahman, Shahidur
- 18-32 The international policy trilemma in the post-Bretton Woods era
by Mandilaras, Alex S.
- 33-49 Estimating DSGE models across time and frequency
by Caraiani, Petre
- 50-59 Currency invoicing and state-dependent pricing
by Kang, Hyunju
- 60-70 The impact of monetary policy on financial markets in small open economies: More or less effective during the global financial crisis?
by Pennings, Steven & Ramayandi, Arief & Tang, Hsiao Chink
- 71-81 Trend-cycle decomposition allowing for multiple smooth structural changes in the trend of US real GDP
by Enders, Walter & Li, Jing
- 82-97 Great moderation or “Will o’ the Wisp”? A time–frequency decomposition of GDP for the US and UK
by Crowley, Patrick M. & Hughes Hallett, Andrew
- 98-108 Why are aggregate equity payouts pro-cyclical?
by Huang-Meier, Winifred & Freeman, Mark C. & Mazouz, Khelifa
- 109-123 Financial development, exchange rate regimes and productivity growth: Theory and evidence
by Slavtcheva, Dessislava
- 124-137 Robustness to model uncertainty and the nominal term premium puzzle
by Xu, Yuan
- 138-157 Do technology shocks lower hours worked? – Evidence from Japanese industry level data
by Ko, Jun-Hyung & Kwon, Hyeog Ug
- 158-176 Reserve requirements as a macroprudential instrument – Empirical evidence from Brazil
by Glocker, Christian & Towbin, Pascal
- 177-190 An adjustment cost model of social mobility
by Basu, Parantap & Getachew, Yoseph
- 191-207 Household leverage, housing markets, and macroeconomic fluctuations
by Ngo, Phuong V.
- 208-218 Tax tilting and politics: Some theory and evidence for Latin America
by Pastén, Roberto & Cover, James P.
- 219-233 Accounting for breakout in Britain: The industrial revolution through a Malthusian lens
by Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan
- 234-251 Monetary policy, endogenous transactions, and financial market segmentation
by Choi, Hyung Sun
- 252-275 Innovation, public capital, and growth
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Neanidis, Kyriakos C.
- 276-294 Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?
by Castro, Gabriela & Félix, Ricardo M. & Júlio, Paulo & Maria, José R.
- 295-302 Duration of bankruptcy proceedings and monetary policy effectiveness
by Aysun, Uluc
- 303-311 Fiscal multipliers in good times and bad times
by Peren Arin, K. & Koray, Faik & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 312-326 Entry costs and the dynamics of business formation
by Cavallari, Lilia
- 327-342 Child allowances, educational subsidies and occupational choice
by Chen, Hung-Ju
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-20 Identifying banking crises using money market pressure: New evidence for a large set of countries
by Jing, Zhongbo & de Haan, Jakob & Jacobs, Jan & Yang, Haizhen
- 21-37 The role of the exchange rate regime in the process of real and nominal convergence
by D’Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo
- 38-48 Asymmetric tax multipliers
by Jones, Paul M. & Olson, Eric & Wohar, Mark E.
- 49-61 State-dependent effects of fiscal policy in Japan: Do rule-of-thumb households increase the effects of fiscal policy?
by Morita, Hiroshi
- 62-80 The response of capital goods shipments to demand over the business cycle
by Nalewaik, Jeremy & Pinto, Eugénio
- 81-92 Modelling internal devaluation experiences in Europe: Rational or learning agents?
by Angelini, E. & Dieppe, A. & Pierluigi, B.
- 93-107 The contractionary effects of tax shocks on productivity: An empirical and theoretical analysis
by Hussain, Syed Muhammad
- 108-123 Measurement of fiscal rules: Introducing the application of partially ordered set (POSET) theory
by Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich
- 124-139 Proximity and growth spillovers in European regions: The role of geographical, economic and technological linkages
by Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios & Karkalakos, Sotiris
- 140-154 How flexible are real wages in EU countries? A panel investigation
by Rusinova, Desislava & Lipatov, Vilen & Heinz, Frigyes Ferdinand
- 155-172 Gender equality and economic growth in Brazil: A long-run analysis
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano
- 173-190 Does the Greenspan era provide evidence on leadership in the FOMC?
by El-Shagi, Makram & Jung, Alexander
- 191-204 Macro frictions and theoretical identification of the New Keynesian Phillips curve
by Krogh, Tord S.
- 205-215 Time variation in U.S. monetary policy and credit spreads
by Huang, Yu-Fan
- 216-225 Optimal income taxation in models with endogenous fertility
by Petrucci, Alberto
- 239-256 Distribution of human capital and income: An empirical study on Indian States
by Gille, Véronique
- 257-266 Has the Fed improved U.S. economic performance?
by Hogan, Thomas L.
- 267-284 Fiscal stimuli in the form of job creation subsidies
by Kuo, Chun-Hung & Miyamoto, Hiroaki
- 285-299 The importance of firing costs and the Hosios condition in search models with endogenous job destruction
by AlShehabi, Omar Hesham
- 300-317 Effects of labor taxes and unemployment compensation on labor supply in a search model with an endogenous labor force
by Chen, Been-Lon & Lai, Chih-Fang
- 318-329 Does tax policy affect credit spreads? Evidence from the US and UK
by Ji, Kan & Qian, Zongxin
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-13 Manufacturing exports and growth: When is a developing country ready to transition from primary exports to manufacturing exports?
by Sheridan, Brandon J.
- 14-26 Public capital, deficit financing, and economic growth in a stochastic economy
by Tamai, Toshiki
- 27-37 Rational Partisan Theory with fiscal policy and an independent central bank
by Ferré, Montserrat & Manzano, Carolina
- 38-51 Was the European sovereign crisis self-fulfilling? Empirical evidence about the drivers of market sentiments
by Bruneau, Catherine & Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien
- 52-68 Back to the basics: Revisiting the development accounting methodology
by Sturgill, Brad
- 69-90 Hits and runs: Determinants of the cross-country variation in the severity of impact from the 2008–09 financial crisis
by Dwyer, Shane & Tan, Chih Ming
- 91-103 Housing market volatility in the OECD area: Evidence from VAR based return decompositions
by Engsted, Tom & Pedersen, Thomas Q.
- 104-117 Optimal time-consistent fiscal policy in an endogenous growth economy with public consumption and capital
by Novales, Alfonso & Pérez, Rafaela & Ruiz, Jesús
- 118-129 Explaining US employment growth after the great recession: The role of output–employment non-linearities
by Chinn, Menzie & Ferrara, Laurent & Mignon, Valérie
- 130-140 Reassessing Edgeworth’s conjecture when population dynamics is stochastic
by Marsiglio, Simone
- 141-155 One money, one cycle? The EMU experience
by Gächter, Martin & Riedl, Aleksandra
- 156-173 Effects of Eurobonds: A stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece
by Tielens, J. & van Aarle, B. & Van Hove, J.
- 174-183 Progressive taxation and macroeconomic (in)stability with utility-generating government spending
by Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting
- 184-198 A set of estimated fiscal rules for a cross-section of countries: Stabilization and consolidation through which instruments?
by Reicher, Claire
- 199-210 Debt, seigniorage, and the Growth Laffer Curve in developing countries
by Ehrhart, Hélène & Minea, Alexandru & Villieu, Patrick
- 211-228 The cost of capital, asset prices, and the effects of monetary policy
by Ghossoub, Edgar A. & Reed, Robert R.
- 229-240 Trading frictions and consumption-output comovement
by Zhao, Yan & Guo, Shen & Liu, Xingfei
- 241-262 Weak-form and strong-form purchasing power parity between the US and Mexico: A panel cointegration investigation
by Robertson, Raymond & Kumar, Anil & Dutkowsky, Donald H.
- 263-280 The politics of growth: Can lobbying raise growth and welfare?
by Júlio, Paulo
- 281-297 Systematic cyclicality of systemic bubbles: Evidence from the U.S. commercial banking system
by Kim, Myeong Hyeon & Kim, Baeho
- 298-316 A generalized empirical model of corruption, foreign direct investment, and growth
by Delgado, Michael S. & McCloud, Nadine & Kumbhakar, Subal C.
2014, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-15 Disinflation with labor market frictions
by Shin, Jong Kook & Subramanian, Chetan
- 16-20 Stabilising Taylor rules when the supply shock has a unit root
by Yao, Fang
- 21-41 Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?
by Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F.
- 42-52 In the long run, US unemployment follows inflation like a faithful dog
by Haug, Alfred A. & King, Ian
- 53-65 Constrained or unconstrained price for debit card payment?
by Lee, Manjong
- 66-78 Welfare costs of shifting trend inflation
by Nakata, Taisuke
- 79-93 Involuntary unemployment and sustainability of bond-financed fiscal deficit
by Yakita, Akira
- 94-106 Methods for assessing the impact of financial effects on business cycles in macroeconometric models
by Pagan, Adrian & Robinson, Tim
- 107-121 Home production and sticky price models: Implications for monetary policy
by Lester, Robert
- 122-132 Financial regulation policy uncertainty and credit spreads in the US
by Nodari, Gabriela
- 133-147 Behavioral economics and macroeconomic models
by Driscoll, John C. & Holden, Steinar
- 148-159 Exchange rates and monetary fundamentals in CEE countries: Evidence from a panel approach
by Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir
- 160-177 Institutional and structural determinants of investment worldwide
by Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 178-198 Optimal capital taxation and consumer uncertainty
by Chahrour, Ryan & Svec, Justin
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-15 Real exchange rate and productivity in a specific-factor model with skilled and unskilled labour
by Doan, Thi Hong Thinh & Gente, Karine
- 16-26 Tractable graphical device for analyzing stationary stochastic OLG economies
by Ohtaki, Eisei
- 27-41 Bubbles over the U.S. business cycle: A macroeconometric approach
by Luik, Marc-André & Wesselbaum, Dennis
- 42-59 Growth, unemployment and wage inertia
by Raurich, Xavier & Sorolla, Valeri
- 60-68 Are public preferences reflected in monetary policy reaction functions?
by Neuenkirch, Matthias
- 69-81 The unbeatable random walk in exchange rate forecasting: Reality or myth?
by Moosa, Imad & Burns, Kelly
- 82-98 Effectiveness of countercyclical fiscal policy: Evidence from developing Asia
by Jha, Shikha & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Park, Donghyun & Quising, Pilipinas F.
- 99-113 Unemployment and portfolio choice: Does persistence matter?
by Bremus, Franziska M. & Kuzin, Vladimir
- 114-131 Signals and learning in a new Keynesian economy
by Marzioni, Stefano
- 132-149 Portfolio balance effects of the Swiss National Bank’s bond purchase program
by Kettemann, Andreas & Krogstrup, Signe
- 150-158 Discretionary policy exploiting learning in a sticky-information model of the inflation-output trade-off: Bridging the gap to commitment
by Jensen, Christian
- 159-171 Do intangible assets explain high U.S. foreign direct investment returns?
by Bridgman, Benjamin
- 172-189 Technology structure and skill structure: Costly investment and complementarity effects quantification
by Sochirca, Elena & Gil, Pedro Mazeda & Afonso, Oscar
- 190-201 Environmental tax reform: Short-term versus long-term macroeconomic effects
by Oueslati, Walid
- 202-213 Monetary policy: Why money matters (and interest rates don’t)
by Thornton, Daniel L.
- 214-227 Evidence on business cycles and CO2 emissions
by Doda, Baran
- 228-244 Explaining inflation in the aftermath of the Great Recession
by Murphy, Robert G.
- 245-269 Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence
by Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald
- 270-276 Credit supply shocks and the global financial crisis in three small open economies
by Finlay, Richard & Jääskelä, Jarkko P.
- 277-292 Monetary rules and sectoral unemployment in open economies
by Craighead, William D.
- 293-307 A production function examination of the aggregate effects of nutrition
by Piper, Brian
- 308-322 Finance, growth and quantile parameter heterogeneity
by Andini, Monica & Andini, Corrado
- 323-337 Monetary policy regimes and inflation in the new-Keynesian model
by Moore, Bartholomew
- 338-359 An estimated New-Keynesian model with unemployment as excess supply of labor
by Casares, Miguel & Moreno, Antonio & Vázquez, Jesús
- 360-371 Non-linear adjustments to intranational PPP
by Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam & Chan, Alan
- 372-386 Inflation targeting and product market deregulation
by Moretti, Laura
- 387-399 Bankruptcy resolution capacity and economic fluctuations
by Aysun, Uluc
- 400-421 The sacrifice ratio and core inflation
by Mazumder, Sandeep
2014, Volume 39, Issue PB
- 233-239 The Crisis in the Euro Area: An Analytic Overview
by Gibson, Heather D. & Palivos, Theodore & Tavlas, George S.
- 240-249 The Greek Economy and Banking System: Recent Developments and the Way Forward
by Provopoulos, George A.
- 250-259 The European Crisis and the Role of the Financial System
by Constâncio, Vítor
- 260-271 The Euro Area Crisis: A View from the North
by Honkapohja, Seppo
- 275-284 The European Crisis in the Context of the History of Previous Financial Crises
by Bordo, Michael & James, Harold
- 288-308 The Eurozone Crisis: Phoenix Miracle or Lost Decade?
by Eichengreen, Barry & Jung, Naeun & Moch, Stephen & Mody, Ashoka
- 313-333 Leverage, Default, and Forgiveness: Lessons from the American and European Crises
by Geanakoplos, John
- 337-345 Credit Policy in times of Financial Distress
by Azariadis, Costas
- 348-360 How much Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union?
by De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei
- 364-374 How the Euro Crisis Evolved and how to Avoid Another: EMU, Fiscal Policy and Credit Ratings
by Polito, Vito & Wickens, Michael
- 378-382 Lessons for Monetary Policy from the Euro-Area Crisis
by Goodhart, C.A.E.
- 387-400 Monetary Policy and Banks in the Euro Area: The Tale of Two Crises
by Reichlin, Lucrezia
- 405-419 Fundamentally Wrong: Market Pricing of Sovereigns and the Greek Financial Crisis
by Gibson, Heather D. & Hall, Stephen G. & Tavlas, George S.
- 424-440 Ireland’s Economic Crisis: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
by Whelan, Karl
- 444-457 Catastrophic job Destruction during the Portuguese Economic Crisis
by Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro & Varejão, José
2014, Volume 39, Issue PA
- 1-23 To starve or not to starve the beast?
by Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas & Leigh, Daniel
- 24-41 Asymmetric monetary policy towards the stock market: A DSGE approach
by Ravn, Søren Hove
- 42-53 Economic policy uncertainty and firm-level investment
by Kang, Wensheng & Lee, Kiseok & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 54-65 Life expectancy and economic growth
by Kunze, Lars
- 66-84 Towards an explanation of cross-country asymmetries in monetary transmission
by Georgiadis, Georgios
- 85-96 Spurious regressions and near-multicollinearity, with an application to aid, policies and growth
by Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten
- 97-112 Interactions between private and public sector wages
by Afonso, António & Gomes, Pedro
- 113-155 Institutional quality, the cyclicality of monetary policy and macroeconomic volatility
by Duncan, Roberto
- 156-170 Evaluating labor market reforms: A normative analysis
by Poilly, Céline & Wesselbaum, Dennis
- 171-184 Conflict inflation and delayed stabilization
by Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi
- 185-202 The interaction between money and asset markets: A spillover index approach
by Cronin, David
- 203-214 Time-varying equilibrium rates in small open economies: Evidence for Canada
by Berger, Tino & Kempa, Bernd
- 215-225 What determines external debt tipping points?
by Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S.
- 226-231 The effect of enterprise and household credit on economic growth: New evidence from European union countries
by Sassi, Seifallah & Gasmi, Amira
2013, Volume 38, Issue PB
- 137-150 A defense of moderation in monetary policy
by Williams, John C.
- 151-166 Looking for a break: Identifying transitions in growth regimes
by Kar, Sabyasachi & Pritchett, Lant & Raihan, Selim & Sen, Kunal
- 167-178 Market efficiency broadcasted live: ECB code words and euro exchange rates
by Rosa, Carlo
- 179-191 Endogenous separation, wage rigidity and the dynamics of unemployment
by Tortorice, Daniel L.
- 192-202 Interest on reserves, unregulated interest on demand deposits, and optimal sweeping
by Dutkowsky, Donald H. & VanHoose, David D.
- 203-217 What do we learn from Blanchard and Quah decompositions of output if aggregate demand may not be long-run neutral?
by Keating, John W.
- 218-226 Gains from commitment in monetary policy: Implications of the cost channel
by Demirel, Ufuk Devrim
- 227-242 Economic depression in the world
by Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John
- 243-259 The delayed effects of monetary shocks in a two-sector New Keynesian model
by Katayama, Munechika & Kim, Kwang Hwan
- 260-273 Cleaning up the kitchen sink: Specification tests and average derivative estimators for growth econometrics
by Rodríguez, Francisco & Shelton, Cameron A.
- 274-285 Optimal monetary policy in a New Keynesian model with endogenous growth
by Annicchiarico, Barbara & Rossi, Lorenza
- 286-306 Does the growth process discriminate against older workers?
by Langot, François & Moreno-Galbis, Eva
- 307-329 Measurement error and policy evaluation in the frequency domain
by Yu, Xiangrong
- 330-346 Public infrastructure, production organization, and economic development
by Daido, Kohei & Tabata, Ken
- 347-368 Understanding the welfare effects of unemployment insurance policy in general equilibrium
by Mukoyama, Toshihiko
- 369-381 Testing for rational bubbles in the US housing market
by Kivedal, Bjørnar Karlsen
- 382-392 Interest rates, government purchases and the Taylor rule in recessions and expansions
by López-Villavicencio, Antonia
- 393-408 Tax bracket creep and its effects on income distribution
by Heer, Burkhard & Süssmuth, Bernd
- 409-427 The accumulation of foreign exchange by central banks: Fear of capital mobility?
by Steiner, Andreas
- 428-441 Revisiting the theory of optimum currency areas: Is the CFA franc zone sustainable?
by Couharde, Cécile & Coulibaly, Issiaka & Guerreiro, David & Mignon, Valérie
- 442-451 Implications of banking marketization for the lending channel of monetary policy transmission: Evidence from China
by Hou, Xiaohui & Wang, Qing
- 452-464 Cyclical behavior of firm-level volatility: An explanation for the contrast between the United States and Japan
by Oikawa, Koki
- 465-480 The dynamics of catch-up and skill and technology upgrading in China
by Chen, Xi & Funke, Michael
- 481-486 Does euro area membership affect the relation between GDP growth and public debt?
by Dreger, Christian & Reimers, Hans-Eggert
- 487-496 Business cycles in EU new member states: How and why are they different?
by Kolasa, Marcin
- 497-504 The divergence between core and headline inflation: Implications for consumers’ inflation expectations
by Arora, Vipin & Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Shi, Shuping
2013, Volume 38, Issue PA
- 2-11 Credit crunches as markov equilibria
by Azariadis, Costas & Choi, Kyoung Jin
- 12-18 Growth or decline of comparative advantage
by Deardorff, Alan V.
- 19-34 The impact of immigration on the employment and wages of native workers
by Chassamboulli, Andri & Palivos, Theodore
- 35-43 The effect of public debt on growth in multiple regimes
by Kourtellos, Andros & Stengos, Thanasis & Tan, Chih Ming
- 44-59 Non-monotonicity of fertility in human capital accumulation and economic growth
by Boikos, Spyridon & Bucci, Alberto & Stengos, Thanasis
- 60-75 Aggregate elasticity of substitution and economic growth: A synthesis
by Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K.
- 76-85 The macroeconomics of TANSTAAFL
by Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo
- 86-94 Factor-augmenting technology choice and monopolistic competition
by Growiec, Jakub
- 95-106 Knowledge-intensive business services and economic growth with endogenous market structure
by Huang, Chien-Yu & Ji, Lei
- 107-120 Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle
by Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David
- 121-135 Product diversification, relative specialisation and economic development: Import–export analysis
by Parteka, Aleksandra & Tamberi, Massimo
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-18 Output gaps
by Kiley, Michael T.
- 19-40 Bayesian forecasting of federal funds target rate decisions
by van den Hauwe, Sjoerd & Paap, Richard & van Dijk, Dick
- 41-52 Barriers to immigration and the dynamics of emigration
by Djajić, Slobodan
- 53-67 Bank balance sheet dynamics under a regulatory liquidity-coverage-ratio constraint
by Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi & VanHoose, David D.
- 68-80 Quantity rationing of credit and the Phillips curve
by Waters, George A.
- 81-92 Soft information and economic activity: Evidence from the Beige Book
by Sadique, Shibley & In, Francis & Veeraraghavan, Madhu & Wachtel, Paul
- 93-109 The effects of wage volatility on growth
by Jetter, Michael & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Smith, William T.
- 110-127 Real wage rigidities and optimal monetary policy in a small open economy
by Rhee, Hyuk Jae & Song, Jeongseok
- 128-145 Can institutions explain cross country differences in innovative activity?
by Wang, Cong
- 146-160 Welfare-improving government behavior and inequality in a heterogeneous agents model
by Viegas, Miguel & Ribeiro, Ana Paula
- 161-181 Credit frictions and unexpected credit crunches
by Salas, Sergio
- 182-196 Policing the chain gang: Panel cointegration analysis of the stability of the Suffolk System, 1825–1858
by Young, Andrew T. & Dove, John A.
- 197-207 Trend productivity growth and the government spending multiplier
by Tesfaselassie, Mewael F.
- 208-216 Investment shocks and macroeconomic co-movement
by Furlanetto, Francesco & Natvik, Gisle J. & Seneca, Martin
- 217-229 Do private sector forecasters chase after IMF or OECD forecasts?
by Frenkel, Michael & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Zimmermann, Lilli
- 230-248 Optimal tax policy under habit formation and capital utilization
by Monteiro, Goncalo & Cook, Adam & Dey, Sanjoy
- 249-264 Embodied technological change and technological revolution: Which sectors matter?
by Mattalia, Claudio
- 265-284 Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment
by Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesús & Fernández-Amador, Octavio
- 285-298 Natural resources and fiscal performance: Does good governance matter?
by El Anshasy, Amany A. & Katsaiti, Marina-Selini
- 299-313 Technology diffusion and its effects on social inequalities
by Magalhães, Manuela & Hellström, Christian
- 314-332 A bank lending channel or a credit supply shock?
by Milcheva, Stanimira
- 333-344 Predicting output using the entire yield curve
by Abdymomunov, Azamat
- 345-348 The effect of underreporting on LIBOR rates
by Monticini, Andrea & Thornton, Daniel L.
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-22 Monetary policy and stock price dynamics with limited asset market participation
by Airaudo, Marco
- 23-32 Coexistence and welfare cost of inflation
by Lee, Manjong
- 33-50 Stock returns and monetary policy: Are there any ties?
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Essid, Badye & Normandin, Michel
- 51-62 Reaction to technology shocks in Markov-switching structural VARs: Identification via heteroskedasticity
by Netsunajev, Aleksei