Journal of Macroeconomics
2017, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-15 Expectations and forecasting during the Great Depression: Real-time evidence from the business press
by Mathy, Gabriel & Stekler, Herman
- 16-41 Heterogeneous capital and misintermediation
by Guo, Feng & McCulloch, J.H.
- 42-56 Global macroeconomic uncertainty
by Berger, Tino & Grabert, Sibylle & Kempa, Bernd
- 57-70 Indeterminate forecast accuracy under indeterminacy
by Fanelli, Luca & Sorge, Marco M.
- 92-106 Liberalization of product and labor markets: Efficiency and equity implications
by Koliousi, Panagiota & Miaouli, Natasha & Philippopoulos, Apostolis
- 107-126 A quantitative theory of tax evasion
by López, José Joaquín
- 127-144 Variability in the effects of uncertainty shocks: New stylized facts from OECD countries
by Choi, Sangyup
- 145-161 Disinflation in steps and the Phillips curve: Israel 1986–2015
by Melnick, Rafi & Strohsal, Till
- 162-175 Heterogeneous expectations and the distribution of wealth
by Acedański, Jan
- 176-190 Does one size fit all? The impact of cognitive skills on economic growth
by Altinok, Nadir & Aydemir, Abdurrahman
- 191-206 Endogenous growth cycles with financial intermediaries and entrepreneurial innovation
by Sunaga, Miho
- 207-221 Short-run and long-run effects of capital taxation on innovation and economic growth
by Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Angus C. & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong
- 222-234 The cyclicality of fiscal policy: New evidence from unobserved components approach
by Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Bhattacharya, Prasad Sankar & Wohar, Mark E.
- 235-250 Panel cointegration estimates of the user cost elasticity
by Schaller, Huntley & Voia, Marcel
2017, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-22 Health capital accumulation, health insurance, and aggregate outcomes: A neoclassical approach
by Kelly, Mark
- 23-38 Growing income inequality due to biased technological change
by Perera-Tallo, Fernando
- 39-55 Inflation bias and markup shocks in a LAMP model with strategic interaction of monetary and fiscal policy
by Albonico, Alice & Rossi, Lorenza
- 56-74 Effectiveness of QE: An assessment of event-study evidence
by Thornton, Daniel L.
- 75-99 Explaining the durable goods co-movement puzzle: A Bayesian approach
by Dey, Jaya & Tsai, Yi-Chan
- 100-117 Factor-biased public capital and private capital crowding out
by Bom, Pedro R.D.
- 118-134 Immigration-induced effects of changes in size and skill distribution of the labor force on wages in the U.S
by Pandey, Manish & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita
- 135-146 Speculator-triggered crisis and interventions
by Yi, Ming
- 147-174 Fiscal policy in a small open economy with cross-border labor mobility
by Lim, Sokchea & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 175-188 Legal conflicts of interest of the revolving door
by Brezis, Elise S.
- 189-220 Flexible fiscal rules and countercyclical fiscal policy
by Guerguil, Martine & Mandon, Pierre & Tapsoba, René
- 221-237 What determines misallocation in innovation? A study of regional innovation in China
by Li, Hao-Chung & Lee, Wen-Chieh & Ko, Bo-Ting
- 238-251 Fed speak on main street: Central bank communication and household expectations
by Binder, Carola
- 252-267 On the socially optimal density of coin and banknote series: Do production costs really matter?
by Bouhdaoui, Yassine & Van Hove, Leo
- 268-286 Misallocations and policy constraints on mergers in the modern manufacturing sector
by Lee, Wen-Chieh & Wang, Shinn-Shyr
- 287-307 Should the dangers of deflation be dismissed?
by Eichengreen, Barry & Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho
2017, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-27 Exchange rate uncertainty and firm investment plans evidence from Swiss survey data
by Binding, Garret & Dibiasi, Andreas
- 28-47 Optimal disaster-preventive expenditure in a dynamic and stochastic model
by Motoyama, Takumi
- 48-62 Uncertainty and employment dynamics in the euro area and the US
by Netšunajev, Aleksei & Glass, Katharina
- 63-74 Output gains from accelerating core inflation
by Mazumder, Sandeep
- 75-96 Labor supply of elderly people, fertility, and economic development
by Hirazawa, Makoto & Yakita, Akira
- 97-114 Costly financial intermediation and excess consumption volatility
by Sapci, Ayse
- 115-142 What's so great about the Great Moderation?
by Keating, John W. & Valcarcel, Victor J.
- 143-161 Endogeneity bias and growth regressions
by Hauk, William R.
- 162-174 The (In)validity of the Ricardian equivalence theorem–findings from a representative German population survey
by Hayo, Bernd & Neumeier, Florian
- 175-191 Demographics and aggregate household saving in Japan, China, and India
by Curtis, Chadwick C. & Lugauer, Steven & Mark, Nelson C.
- 192-214 On the conditional effects of IMF program participation on output growth
by Binder, Michael & Bluhm, Marcel
2016, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-18 Monetary transmission mechanism with firm turnover
by Uusküla, Lenno
- 19-36 On the gains from monetary policy commitment under deep habits
by Givens, Gregory E.
- 37-50 Reserve requirements and the bank lending channel in China
by Fungáčová, Zuzana & Nuutilainen, Riikka & Weill, Laurent
- 51-71 Credit supply shocks in the Netherlands
by Duchi, Fabio & Elbourne, Adam
- 72-85 On imperfect competition with occasionally binding cash-in-advance constraints
by Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M.
- 86-97 Does consumer confidence affect durable goods spending during bad and good economic times equally?
by Ahmed, M. Iqbal & Cassou, Steven P.
- 98-113 Pollution externalities, endogenous health and the speed of convergence in an endogenous growth model
by Klarl, Torben
- 114-125 The cardiovascular revolution and economic performance in the OECD countries
by Hyclak, Thomas J. & Skeels, Christopher L. & Taylor, Larry W.
- 126-150 The term structure of interest rates in an estimated New Keynesian policy model
by Buncic, Daniel & Lentner, Philipp
- 151-167 Inflationary effects of monetary policies in newly industrialized economies with cross-sectoral labor and capital immobility
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 168-192 A Model of economic mobility and the distribution of wealth
by Fernholz, Ricardo T.
- 193-223 The switch from patents to state-dependent prizes for technological innovation
by Lin, Hwan C.
- 224-240 The macroeconomic effects of public investment: Evidence from advanced economies
by Abiad (ADB), Abdul & Furceri (IMF and University of Palermo), Davide & Topalova (IMF), Petia
- 241-258 Trade partner diversification and growth: How trade links matter
by Önder, Ali Sina & Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 259-272 International, intersectoral, or unobservable? Measuring R&D spillovers under weak and strong cross-sectional dependence
by Mitze, Timo & Naveed, Amjad & Ahmad, Nisar
- 273-292 Relation between growth and unemployment in a model with labor-force participation and adverse labor institutions
by Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei & Lai, Chih-Fang
- 293-306 Partial inflation indexation and long-run inflation targeting in a growing economy: A comparison of Calvo and Rotemberg pricing models
by Basu, Parantap & Sarkar, Agnirup
- 307-324 German labor market and fiscal reforms 1999–2008: Can they be blamed for intra-euro area imbalances?
by Gadatsch, Niklas & Stähler, Nikolai & Weigert, Benjamin
- 325-334 Asymmetric preferences and monetary policy deviations
by Scott, C. Patrick
- 335-346 Total factor productivity and the propagation of shocks: Empirical evidence and implications for the business cycle
by Mayer, Eric & Rüth, Sebastian & Scharler, Johann
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-17 Public investment, the rate of return, and optimal fiscal policy in a stochastically growing economy
by Tamai, Toshiki
- 18-32 Have minutes helped to predict fed funds rate changes?
by Jung, Alexander
- 33-45 Monetary policy and noise traders: A welfare analysis
by Shin, Jong Kook & Subramanian, Chetan
- 46-70 Misallocation and productivity in the lead up to the Eurozone crisis
by Dias, Daniel A. & Robalo Marques, Carlos & Richmond, Christine
- 71-98 Uncertainty shocks in a model with mean-variance frontiers and endogenous technology choices
by Mehkari, M. Saif
- 99-118 Monetary union with sticky prices and direct spillover channels
by Schäfer, Benjamin
- 119-130 Fiscal limits in developing countries: A DSGE Approach
by Bi, Huixin & Shen, Wenyi & Yang, Shu-Chun S.
- 131-148 Trade, finance or policies: What drives the cross-border spill-over of business cycles?
by Montinari, Letizia & Stracca, Livio
- 149-176 Medium-term fluctuations and the “Great Ratios” of economic growth
by Groth, Christian & Madsen, Jakob B.
- 177-191 Monetary policy and exchange rates: Further evidence using a new method for implementing sign restrictions
by Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung
- 192-202 Growth and parental preference for education in China
by Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi & Zhu, Dongming
- 203-223 A heterogeneous agent exchange rate model with speculators and non-speculators
by Elias, Christopher J.
- 224-236 Business uncertainty and investment: Evidence from Japanese companies
by Morikawa, Masayuki
- 237-246 News shocks, nonseparable preferences, and optimal monetary policy
by Langer, Viktoria C.E.
- 247-264 The timing of childbearing: The role of human capital and personal preferences
by Lien, Hsien-Ming & Wang, Ping
- 265-279 The growth impact of discretionary fiscal policy measures
by Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Klemm, Alexander
- 280-291 Robots and humans – complements or substitutes?
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
- 292-311 Government debt maturity and debt dynamics in euro area countries
by Equiza-Goñi, Juan
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-18 Effects of incorrect specification on the finite sample properties of full and limited information estimators in DSGE models
by Giesen, Sebastian & Scheufele, Rolf
- 19-43 Nonlinearities in the U.S. wage Phillips curve
by Donayre, Luiggi & Panovska, Irina
- 44-61 Price setting & price stickiness: A developing economy perspective
by Choudhary, M. Ali & Faheem, Abdul & Hanif, M. Nadim & Naeem, Saima & Pasha, Farooq
- 62-71 The time-varying degree of inflation expectations anchoring
by Strohsal, Till & Melnick, Rafi & Nautz, Dieter
- 72-86 Housing and unemployment: The search for the “American Dream”
by Reed, Robert R. & Ume, Ejindu S.
- 87-100 Government spending multipliers and the zero lower bound
by Ji, Yangyang & Xiao, Wei
- 101-116 The impact of the ECB's conventional and unconventional monetary policies on stock markets
by Haitsma, Reinder & Unalmis, Deren & de Haan, Jakob
- 117-126 Short-sighted managers and learnable sunspot equilibria
by Shea, Paul
- 127-143 Pensions, education, and growth: A positive analysis
by Ono, Tetsuo & Uchida, Yuki
- 144-154 Fiscal multipliers in a structural VEC model with mixed normal errors
by Puonti, Päivi
- 155-171 Productivity shocks, capital intensities, and bank interest rates
by Dia, Enzo & Menna, Lorenzo
- 172-185 Macroeconomic news and the real interest rates at the zero lower bound
by Zhang, Ji
- 186-202 Balance-of-payments anti-crises
by Kumhof, Michael & Yan, Isabel
- 203-213 An evaluation of ECB policy in the Euro's big four
by Olson, Eric & Wohar, Mark E.
- 214-230 The inequality channel of monetary transmission
by Areosa, Waldyr Dutra & Areosa, Marta B.M.
- 231-251 Assessing labor market frictions in a small open economy
by Sheen, Jeffrey & Wang, Ben Zhe
- 252-262 Testing the Ben-Porath effect through the educational patterns of young cohorts
by Cohen, D. & Leker, L.
- 263-282 Relative price variability and inflation: New evidence
by Baglan, Deniz & Ege Yazgan, M. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 283-304 Globalization and inflation: A threshold investigation
by Ahmad, Saad & Civelli, Andrea
- 305-326 Government expenditure composition and fiscal policy spillovers in small open economies within a monetary union
by Clancy, Daragh & Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija
- 327-350 Collateral and growth cycles with heterogeneous agents
by Bosi, Stefano & Ismael, Mohanad & Venditti, Alain
2016, Volume 47, Issue PB
- 131-146 Gender and the business cycle: An analysis of labour markets in the US and UK
by Razzu, Giovanni & Singleton, Carl
- 147-165 Governments’ payment discipline: The macroeconomic impact of public payment delays and arrears
by Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Klemm, Alexander & Viefers, Paul
- 166-187 Anticipating business-cycle turning points in real time using density forecasts from a VAR
by Schreiber, Sven & Soldatenkova, Natalia
- 188-199 Monetary policy uncertainty and investor expectations
by Sinha, Arunima
- 200-213 Why are initial estimates of productivity growth so unreliable?
by Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & van Norden, Simon
- 214-232 Knowledge spillovers, human capital and productivity
by Chang, Ching-Fu & Wang, Ping & Liu, Jin-Tan
- 233-254 Microeconomic shocks and macroeconomic fluctuations in a dynamic network economy
by Anthonisen, Niels
- 255-269 A long-run, short-run, and politico-economic analysis of the welfare costs of inflation
by Dressler, Scott
- 270-280 Who should bear the resource cost of electronic transaction?
by Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Manjong
- 281-299 Sovereign debt spread and default in a model with self-fulfilling prophecies and asymmetric information
by Blot, Christophe & Ducoudré, Bruno & Timbeau, Xavier
- 300-314 Modest macroeconomic effects of monetary policy shocks during the great moderation: An alternative interpretation
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 315-330 The role of money in DSGE models: a forecasting perspective
by Caraiani, Petre
2016, Volume 47, Issue PA
- 1-4 Guest editor's introduction: What monetary policy can and cannot do
by Thornton, Daniel L.
- 5-18 A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment
by Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C.
- 19-25 Comment on Rudebusch and Williams, “A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment”
by Lothian, James R.
- 26-32 Comment on “A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment”
by Boldrin, Michele
- 33-44 Excess liquidity and the money market in the euro area
by Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain
- 45-57 The effectiveness of the ECB's asset purchase programs of 2009 to 2012
by Gibson, Heather D. & Hall, Stephen G. & Tavlas, George S.
- 58-67 The macroeconomic impact of unconventional monetary policy shocks
by Meinusch, Annette & Tillmann, Peter
- 68-83 Can monetary policy surprises affect the term structure?
by Claus, Edda & Dungey, Mardi
- 84-102 A closer look at the Phillips curve using state-level data
by Kumar, Anil & M. Orrenius, Pia
- 103-115 Short and long-term interest rates and the effectiveness of monetary and macroprudential policies
by Rubio, Margarita
- 116-130 The zero lower bound on the interest rate and a Neoclassical Phillips curve
by Alstadheim, Ragna
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-22 Revisiting the relationship between exchange rates and fundamentals
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Chou, Yu-Hsi
- 23-39 Endogeneity and panel data in growth regressions: A Bayesian model averaging approach
by León-González, Roberto & Montolio, Daniel
- 40-54 Unconventional monetary policy and money demand
by Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen
- 55-70 Countercyclical reserve requirements in a heterogeneous-agent and incomplete financial markets economy
by Bustamante, Christian & Hamann, Franz
- 71-80 The law of one price revisited: How do goods market frictions generate large and volatile price deviations?
by Lee, Inkoo & Park, Sangsoo
- 81-95 The macroeconomic effects of debt- and equity-based capital inflows
by Davis, J. Scott
- 96-112 What drives housing dynamics in China? A sign restrictions VAR approach
by Bian, Timothy Yang & Gete, Pedro
- 113-128 Estimating fiscal policy reaction functions: The role of model specification
by Plödt, Martin & Reicher, Claire A.
- 129-146 The role of education and household composition for transitory and permanent income inequality–evidence from PSID data
by Ludwig, Johannes
- 147-159 Saving and the long shadow of macroeconomic shocks
by Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan
- 160-169 Refining linear rational expectations models and equilibria
by Cho, Seonghoon & McCallum, Bennett T.
- 170-185 A contribution to the chronology of turning points in global economic activity (1980–2012)
by Martínez-García, Enrique & Grossman, Valerie & Mack, Adrienne
- 186-200 Convergence and growth. Labour productivity dynamics in the European Union
by Martino, Roberto
- 201-217 Working capital requirement and the unemployment volatility puzzle
by Lin, Tsu-ting Tim
- 218-234 Long-run growth and welfare in a two sector endogenous growth model with productive and non-productive government expenditure
by Escobar-Posada, Rolando A. & Monteiro, Goncalo
- 235-263 Financial sector and output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered
by Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi
- 264-277 Accounting for real exchange rate changes at long time horizons
by Chen, Lein-Lein & Choi, Seungmook & Devereux, John
- 278-294 On the employment, investment and current account effects of inflation: A revisit
by Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Chu, Mei-Lie & Chang, Juin-jen
- 295-314 Euro area, oil and global shocks: An empirical model-based analysis
by Forni, L. & Gerali, A. & Notarpietro, A. & Pisani, M.
- 315-327 Fiscal policies, frictional labor market, and endogenous growth
by Lu, Chia-Hui
- 328-343 Intellectual property rights and skills accumulation: A product-cycle model of FDI and outsourcing
by Chen, Hung-Ju
- 344-358 Uncertainty and unemployment: The effects of aggregate and sectoral channels
by Choi, Sangyup & Loungani, Prakash
- 359-374 Demand-based structural change and balanced economic growth
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Raurich, Xavier
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-20 Borrowing constraints, parental altruism and welfare
by Soares, Jorge
- 21-44 Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market
by Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje
- 45-53 Heterogeneous productivity shocks, elasticity of substitution and aggregate fluctuations
by Moro, Alessio & Stucchi, Rodolfo
- 54-62 What can we learn from revisions to the Greenbook forecasts?
by Messina, Jeffrey D. & Sinclair, Tara M. & Stekler, Herman
- 63-84 Social ties and economic development
by Anchorena, José & Anjos, Fernando
- 85-107 Monetary policy objectives and Money’s role in U.S. business cycles
by Araújo, Eurilton
- 108-123 Estimating the elasticity of intertemporal substitution taking into account the precautionary savings motive
by Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis & Ribeiro, Priscila Fernandes
- 124-136 Loan loss provisioning, bank credit and the real economy
by Pool, Sebastiaan & de Haan, Leo & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M.
- 137-154 The high sensitivity of employment to agency costs: The relevance of wage rigidity
by Hristov, Atanas
- 155-172 Asymmetric interest rate pass-through in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia: New evidence from selected individual banks
by Apergis, Nicholas & Cooray, Arusha
- 173-185 Imbalances over the Pacific
by Kim, Soyoung & Lee, Jaewoo
- 186-201 Cross-country evidence on the quality of private sector fiscal forecasts
by Jalles, João Tovar & Karibzhanov, Iskander & Loungani, Prakash
- 202-221 Distortions, efficiency and the size distribution of firms
by Goyette, Jonathan & Gallipoli, Giovanni
- 222-244 Household’s optimal mortgage and unsecured loan default decision
by Kim, Jiseob
- 245-257 Employment-At-Will Exceptions and jobless recovery
by DeNicco, James P.
- 258-273 The effects of economic growth on income inequality in the US
by Rubin, Amir & Segal, Dan
- 274-283 On knife-edge conditions with unbounded growth
by Bugajewski, Dariusz & Maćkowiak, Piotr
- 284-299 Optimal monetary policy with the cost channel and monopolistically-competitive banks
by Abo-Zaid, Salem
- 300-317 Endogenous growth and wealth inequality under incomplete markets and idiosyncratic risk
by Clemens, Christiane & Heinemann, Maik
- 318-335 Technology adoption, human capital formation and income differences
by Schiopu, Ioana
- 336-346 Taxation and labour supply: Evidence from a representative population survey
by Hayo, Bernd & Uhl, Matthias
- 347-362 Value of WTO trade agreements in a New Keynesian model
by Ganelli, Giovanni & Tervala, Juha
- 363-383 Efficiency in overlapping generations economies with longevity choices and fair annuities
by Dávila, Julio & Leroux, Marie-Louise
- 384-393 A biannual recession-forecasting model
by Peláez, Rolando F.
- 394-411 Child labor, idiosyncratic shocks, and social policy
by Fabre, Alice & Pallage, Stéphane
- 412-422 The impact of commercial sweeping on the demand for monetary assets during the Great Recession
by Fleissig, Adrian R. & Jones, Barry E.
- 423-440 Optimal monetary policy under Calvo pricing with Bertrand competition
by Etro, Federico & Rossi, Lorenza
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-17 A regime-switching Nelson–Siegel term structure model of the macroeconomy
by Zhu, Xiaoneng & Rahman, Shahidur
- 18-32 The international policy trilemma in the post-Bretton Woods era
by Mandilaras, Alex S.
- 33-49 Estimating DSGE models across time and frequency
by Caraiani, Petre
- 50-59 Currency invoicing and state-dependent pricing
by Kang, Hyunju
- 60-70 The impact of monetary policy on financial markets in small open economies: More or less effective during the global financial crisis?
by Pennings, Steven & Ramayandi, Arief & Tang, Hsiao Chink
- 71-81 Trend-cycle decomposition allowing for multiple smooth structural changes in the trend of US real GDP
by Enders, Walter & Li, Jing
- 82-97 Great moderation or “Will o’ the Wisp”? A time–frequency decomposition of GDP for the US and UK
by Crowley, Patrick M. & Hughes Hallett, Andrew
- 98-108 Why are aggregate equity payouts pro-cyclical?
by Huang-Meier, Winifred & Freeman, Mark C. & Mazouz, Khelifa
- 109-123 Financial development, exchange rate regimes and productivity growth: Theory and evidence
by Slavtcheva, Dessislava
- 124-137 Robustness to model uncertainty and the nominal term premium puzzle
by Xu, Yuan
- 138-157 Do technology shocks lower hours worked? – Evidence from Japanese industry level data
by Ko, Jun-Hyung & Kwon, Hyeog Ug
- 158-176 Reserve requirements as a macroprudential instrument – Empirical evidence from Brazil
by Glocker, Christian & Towbin, Pascal
- 177-190 An adjustment cost model of social mobility
by Basu, Parantap & Getachew, Yoseph
- 191-207 Household leverage, housing markets, and macroeconomic fluctuations
by Ngo, Phuong V.
- 208-218 Tax tilting and politics: Some theory and evidence for Latin America
by Pastén, Roberto & Cover, James P.
- 219-233 Accounting for breakout in Britain: The industrial revolution through a Malthusian lens
by Tepper, Alexander & Borowiecki, Karol Jan
- 234-251 Monetary policy, endogenous transactions, and financial market segmentation
by Choi, Hyung Sun
- 252-275 Innovation, public capital, and growth
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Neanidis, Kyriakos C.
- 276-294 Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?
by Castro, Gabriela & Félix, Ricardo M. & Júlio, Paulo & Maria, José R.
- 295-302 Duration of bankruptcy proceedings and monetary policy effectiveness
by Aysun, Uluc
- 303-311 Fiscal multipliers in good times and bad times
by Peren Arin, K. & Koray, Faik & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 312-326 Entry costs and the dynamics of business formation
by Cavallari, Lilia
- 327-342 Child allowances, educational subsidies and occupational choice
by Chen, Hung-Ju
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-20 Identifying banking crises using money market pressure: New evidence for a large set of countries
by Jing, Zhongbo & de Haan, Jakob & Jacobs, Jan & Yang, Haizhen
- 21-37 The role of the exchange rate regime in the process of real and nominal convergence
by D’Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo
- 38-48 Asymmetric tax multipliers
by Jones, Paul M. & Olson, Eric & Wohar, Mark E.
- 49-61 State-dependent effects of fiscal policy in Japan: Do rule-of-thumb households increase the effects of fiscal policy?
by Morita, Hiroshi