Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Series handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
2018, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 The effect of public debt on growth and welfare under the golden rule of public finance
by Ueshina, Mitsuru
- 12-27 The core‒periphery pattern of European business cycles: A fuzzy clustering approach
by Ahlborn, Markus & Wortmann, Marcus
- 28-45 Euro area structural reforms in times of a global crisis
by Gomes, Sandra
- 46-63 The impact of ECB monetary policy surprises on the German stock market
by Fausch, Jürg & Sigonius, Markus
- 64-76 The missing spillover of base expansion into monetary aggregates: Is there a puzzle?
by Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Soederhuizen, Beau
- 77-95 Keeping up with the Zhangs: Relative income and wealth, and household saving behavior
by Gruber, Noam
- 96-116 Business cycles, informal economy, and interest rates in emerging countries
by Horvath, Jaroslav
- 117-127 Monetary policy shocks, inflation persistence, and long memory
by Lovcha, Yuliya & Perez-Laborda, Alejandro
- 128-145 What drives economic policy uncertainty in the long and short runs: European and U.S. evidence over several decades
by Duca, John V. & Saving, Jason L.
- 146-161 The effectiveness of central bank forward guidance under inflation and price-level targeting
by Cole, Stephen J.
- 162-183 Comparing budget repair measures for a small open economy with growing debt
by Kudrna, George & Tran, Chung
- 184-198 Is the labor wedge due to rigid wages? Evidence from the self-employed
by Gallen, Trevor S.
- 199-214 Dynamic analysis of bureaucratic quality and occupational choice
by Akimoto, Kiyoka
- 215-234 Financial development and the bank lending channel in developing countries
by Sanfilippo-Azofra, Sergio & Torre-Olmo, Begoña & Cantero-Saiz, María & López-Gutiérrez, Carlos
- 235-252 Downpayment, mobility and default: A welfare analysis
by Mnasri, Ayman
- 253-273 On the fiscal strategies of escaping poverty-environment traps towards sustainable growth
by Dao, Nguyen Thang & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 274-292 Labor force participation, wage rigidities, and inflation
by Nucci, Francesco & Riggi, Marianna
- 293-313 Growth effects of inequality and redistribution: What are the transmission channels?
by Gründler, Klaus & Scheuermeyer, Philipp
- 314-331 The decline in the predictive power of the US term spread: A structural interpretation
by Morell, Joseph
- 332-352 Leave the volatility fund alone: Principles for managing oil wealth
by Wills, Samuel
2017, Volume 54, Issue PB
- 149-160 Banking in macroeconomic theory and policy
by Dia, Enzo & VanHoose, David
- 161-186 Unexpected loan losses and bank capital in an estimated DSGE model of the euro area
by Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver
- 187-207 Financial shocks, financial stability, and optimal Taylor rules
by Verona, Fabio & Martins, Manuel M.F. & Drumond, Inês
- 208-216 Interest on reserves, settlement, and the effectiveness of monetary policy
by Hendrickson, Joshua R.
- 217-231 Monetary policy and bank lending in a low interest rate environment: Diminishing effectiveness?
by Borio, Claudio & Gambacorta, Leonardo
- 232-259 Optimal monetary and macroprudential policies: Gains and pitfalls in a model of financial intermediation
by Kiley, Michael T. & Sim, Jae
- 260-284 Bank capital, the state contingency of banks’ assets and its role for the transmission of shocks
by Kühl, Michael
- 285-305 Macroprudential policy with convertible debt
by Hollander, Hylton
- 306-331 Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union
by Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier
- 332-351 Countercyclical capital rules for small open economies
by Clancy, Daragh & Merola, Rossana
- 352-372 Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans
by Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Kolasa, Marcin & Makarski, Krzysztof
- 373-392 Does foreign bank presence affect interest rate pass-through in emerging and developing economies?
by Gopalan, Sasidaran & Rajan, Ramkishen S.
- 393-409 Financial development and occupational choice
by Hill, Enoch & Perez-Reyna, David
- 410-423 Local growth and access to credit: Theory and evidence
by Diallo, Boubacar & Al-Titi, Omar
2017, Volume 54, Issue PA
- 1-6 Guest Editors’ Introduction: Monetary rules for a post-crisis world
by Selgin, George & Sumner, Scott
- 7-11 Remarks on monetary rules for a post-crisis World
by Taylor, John B.
- 12-23 Economic ideas, the monetary order and the uneasy case for policy rules
by Laidler, David
- 24-41 Rules versus discretion in monetary policy historically contemplated
by Glasner, David
- 42-58 Circumventing the zero lower bound with monetary policy rules based on money
by Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N.
- 59-71 The Yellen rules
by Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H. & Prodan, Ruxandra
- 72-89 A proposal to clarify the objectives and strategy of monetary policy
by Hetzel, Robert L.
- 90-99 Monetary policy rules in light of the great recession
by Sumner, Scott
- 100-109 Next generation monetary policy
by Kimball, Miles
- 110-126 Permanent versus temporary monetary base Injections: Implications for past and future Fed Policy
by Beckworth, David
- 127-147 Conventional and unconventional monetary policy rules
by Sheedy, Kevin D.
2017, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-15 Expectations and forecasting during the Great Depression: Real-time evidence from the business press
by Mathy, Gabriel & Stekler, Herman
- 16-41 Heterogeneous capital and misintermediation
by Guo, Feng & McCulloch, J.H.
- 42-56 Global macroeconomic uncertainty
by Berger, Tino & Grabert, Sibylle & Kempa, Bernd
- 57-70 Indeterminate forecast accuracy under indeterminacy
by Fanelli, Luca & Sorge, Marco M.
- 92-106 Liberalization of product and labor markets: Efficiency and equity implications
by Koliousi, Panagiota & Miaouli, Natasha & Philippopoulos, Apostolis
- 107-126 A quantitative theory of tax evasion
by López, José Joaquín
- 127-144 Variability in the effects of uncertainty shocks: New stylized facts from OECD countries
by Choi, Sangyup
- 145-161 Disinflation in steps and the Phillips curve: Israel 1986–2015
by Melnick, Rafi & Strohsal, Till
- 162-175 Heterogeneous expectations and the distribution of wealth
by Acedański, Jan
- 176-190 Does one size fit all? The impact of cognitive skills on economic growth
by Altinok, Nadir & Aydemir, Abdurrahman
- 191-206 Endogenous growth cycles with financial intermediaries and entrepreneurial innovation
by Sunaga, Miho
- 207-221 Short-run and long-run effects of capital taxation on innovation and economic growth
by Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Angus C. & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong
- 222-234 The cyclicality of fiscal policy: New evidence from unobserved components approach
by Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Bhattacharya, Prasad Sankar & Wohar, Mark E.
- 235-250 Panel cointegration estimates of the user cost elasticity
by Schaller, Huntley & Voia, Marcel
2017, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-22 Health capital accumulation, health insurance, and aggregate outcomes: A neoclassical approach
by Kelly, Mark
- 23-38 Growing income inequality due to biased technological change
by Perera-Tallo, Fernando
- 39-55 Inflation bias and markup shocks in a LAMP model with strategic interaction of monetary and fiscal policy
by Albonico, Alice & Rossi, Lorenza
- 56-74 Effectiveness of QE: An assessment of event-study evidence
by Thornton, Daniel L.
- 75-99 Explaining the durable goods co-movement puzzle: A Bayesian approach
by Dey, Jaya & Tsai, Yi-Chan
- 100-117 Factor-biased public capital and private capital crowding out
by Bom, Pedro R.D.
- 118-134 Immigration-induced effects of changes in size and skill distribution of the labor force on wages in the U.S
by Pandey, Manish & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita
- 135-146 Speculator-triggered crisis and interventions
by Yi, Ming
- 147-174 Fiscal policy in a small open economy with cross-border labor mobility
by Lim, Sokchea & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M.
- 175-188 Legal conflicts of interest of the revolving door
by Brezis, Elise S.
- 189-220 Flexible fiscal rules and countercyclical fiscal policy
by Guerguil, Martine & Mandon, Pierre & Tapsoba, René
- 221-237 What determines misallocation in innovation? A study of regional innovation in China
by Li, Hao-Chung & Lee, Wen-Chieh & Ko, Bo-Ting
- 238-251 Fed speak on main street: Central bank communication and household expectations
by Binder, Carola
- 252-267 On the socially optimal density of coin and banknote series: Do production costs really matter?
by Bouhdaoui, Yassine & Van Hove, Leo
- 268-286 Misallocations and policy constraints on mergers in the modern manufacturing sector
by Lee, Wen-Chieh & Wang, Shinn-Shyr
- 287-307 Should the dangers of deflation be dismissed?
by Eichengreen, Barry & Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho
2017, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-27 Exchange rate uncertainty and firm investment plans evidence from Swiss survey data
by Binding, Garret & Dibiasi, Andreas
- 28-47 Optimal disaster-preventive expenditure in a dynamic and stochastic model
by Motoyama, Takumi
- 48-62 Uncertainty and employment dynamics in the euro area and the US
by Netšunajev, Aleksei & Glass, Katharina
- 63-74 Output gains from accelerating core inflation
by Mazumder, Sandeep
- 75-96 Labor supply of elderly people, fertility, and economic development
by Hirazawa, Makoto & Yakita, Akira
- 97-114 Costly financial intermediation and excess consumption volatility
by Sapci, Ayse
- 115-142 What's so great about the Great Moderation?
by Keating, John W. & Valcarcel, Victor J.
- 143-161 Endogeneity bias and growth regressions
by Hauk, William R.
- 162-174 The (In)validity of the Ricardian equivalence theorem–findings from a representative German population survey
by Hayo, Bernd & Neumeier, Florian
- 175-191 Demographics and aggregate household saving in Japan, China, and India
by Curtis, Chadwick C. & Lugauer, Steven & Mark, Nelson C.
- 192-214 On the conditional effects of IMF program participation on output growth
by Binder, Michael & Bluhm, Marcel
2016, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-18 Monetary transmission mechanism with firm turnover
by Uusküla, Lenno
- 19-36 On the gains from monetary policy commitment under deep habits
by Givens, Gregory E.
- 37-50 Reserve requirements and the bank lending channel in China
by Fungáčová, Zuzana & Nuutilainen, Riikka & Weill, Laurent
- 51-71 Credit supply shocks in the Netherlands
by Duchi, Fabio & Elbourne, Adam
- 72-85 On imperfect competition with occasionally binding cash-in-advance constraints
by Dixon, Huw & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M.
- 86-97 Does consumer confidence affect durable goods spending during bad and good economic times equally?
by Ahmed, M. Iqbal & Cassou, Steven P.
- 98-113 Pollution externalities, endogenous health and the speed of convergence in an endogenous growth model
by Klarl, Torben
- 114-125 The cardiovascular revolution and economic performance in the OECD countries
by Hyclak, Thomas J. & Skeels, Christopher L. & Taylor, Larry W.
- 126-150 The term structure of interest rates in an estimated New Keynesian policy model
by Buncic, Daniel & Lentner, Philipp
- 151-167 Inflationary effects of monetary policies in newly industrialized economies with cross-sectoral labor and capital immobility
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 168-192 A Model of economic mobility and the distribution of wealth
by Fernholz, Ricardo T.
- 193-223 The switch from patents to state-dependent prizes for technological innovation
by Lin, Hwan C.
- 224-240 The macroeconomic effects of public investment: Evidence from advanced economies
by Abiad (ADB), Abdul & Furceri (IMF and University of Palermo), Davide & Topalova (IMF), Petia
- 241-258 Trade partner diversification and growth: How trade links matter
by Önder, Ali Sina & Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 259-272 International, intersectoral, or unobservable? Measuring R&D spillovers under weak and strong cross-sectional dependence
by Mitze, Timo & Naveed, Amjad & Ahmad, Nisar
- 273-292 Relation between growth and unemployment in a model with labor-force participation and adverse labor institutions
by Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei & Lai, Chih-Fang
- 293-306 Partial inflation indexation and long-run inflation targeting in a growing economy: A comparison of Calvo and Rotemberg pricing models
by Basu, Parantap & Sarkar, Agnirup
- 307-324 German labor market and fiscal reforms 1999–2008: Can they be blamed for intra-euro area imbalances?
by Gadatsch, Niklas & Stähler, Nikolai & Weigert, Benjamin
- 325-334 Asymmetric preferences and monetary policy deviations
by Scott, C. Patrick
- 335-346 Total factor productivity and the propagation of shocks: Empirical evidence and implications for the business cycle
by Mayer, Eric & Rüth, Sebastian & Scharler, Johann
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-17 Public investment, the rate of return, and optimal fiscal policy in a stochastically growing economy
by Tamai, Toshiki
- 18-32 Have minutes helped to predict fed funds rate changes?
by Jung, Alexander
- 33-45 Monetary policy and noise traders: A welfare analysis
by Shin, Jong Kook & Subramanian, Chetan
- 46-70 Misallocation and productivity in the lead up to the Eurozone crisis
by Dias, Daniel A. & Robalo Marques, Carlos & Richmond, Christine
- 71-98 Uncertainty shocks in a model with mean-variance frontiers and endogenous technology choices
by Mehkari, M. Saif
- 99-118 Monetary union with sticky prices and direct spillover channels
by Schäfer, Benjamin
- 119-130 Fiscal limits in developing countries: A DSGE Approach
by Bi, Huixin & Shen, Wenyi & Yang, Shu-Chun S.
- 131-148 Trade, finance or policies: What drives the cross-border spill-over of business cycles?
by Montinari, Letizia & Stracca, Livio
- 149-176 Medium-term fluctuations and the “Great Ratios” of economic growth
by Groth, Christian & Madsen, Jakob B.
- 177-191 Monetary policy and exchange rates: Further evidence using a new method for implementing sign restrictions
by Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung
- 192-202 Growth and parental preference for education in China
by Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi & Zhu, Dongming
- 203-223 A heterogeneous agent exchange rate model with speculators and non-speculators
by Elias, Christopher J.
- 224-236 Business uncertainty and investment: Evidence from Japanese companies
by Morikawa, Masayuki
- 237-246 News shocks, nonseparable preferences, and optimal monetary policy
by Langer, Viktoria C.E.
- 247-264 The timing of childbearing: The role of human capital and personal preferences
by Lien, Hsien-Ming & Wang, Ping
- 265-279 The growth impact of discretionary fiscal policy measures
by Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Klemm, Alexander
- 280-291 Robots and humans – complements or substitutes?
by DeCanio, Stephen J.
- 292-311 Government debt maturity and debt dynamics in euro area countries
by Equiza-Goñi, Juan
2016, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-18 Effects of incorrect specification on the finite sample properties of full and limited information estimators in DSGE models
by Giesen, Sebastian & Scheufele, Rolf
- 19-43 Nonlinearities in the U.S. wage Phillips curve
by Donayre, Luiggi & Panovska, Irina
- 44-61 Price setting & price stickiness: A developing economy perspective
by Choudhary, M. Ali & Faheem, Abdul & Hanif, M. Nadim & Naeem, Saima & Pasha, Farooq
- 62-71 The time-varying degree of inflation expectations anchoring
by Strohsal, Till & Melnick, Rafi & Nautz, Dieter
- 72-86 Housing and unemployment: The search for the “American Dream”
by Reed, Robert R. & Ume, Ejindu S.
- 87-100 Government spending multipliers and the zero lower bound
by Ji, Yangyang & Xiao, Wei
- 101-116 The impact of the ECB's conventional and unconventional monetary policies on stock markets
by Haitsma, Reinder & Unalmis, Deren & de Haan, Jakob
- 117-126 Short-sighted managers and learnable sunspot equilibria
by Shea, Paul
- 127-143 Pensions, education, and growth: A positive analysis
by Ono, Tetsuo & Uchida, Yuki
- 144-154 Fiscal multipliers in a structural VEC model with mixed normal errors
by Puonti, Päivi
- 155-171 Productivity shocks, capital intensities, and bank interest rates
by Dia, Enzo & Menna, Lorenzo
- 172-185 Macroeconomic news and the real interest rates at the zero lower bound
by Zhang, Ji
- 186-202 Balance-of-payments anti-crises
by Kumhof, Michael & Yan, Isabel
- 203-213 An evaluation of ECB policy in the Euro's big four
by Olson, Eric & Wohar, Mark E.
- 214-230 The inequality channel of monetary transmission
by Areosa, Waldyr Dutra & Areosa, Marta B.M.
- 231-251 Assessing labor market frictions in a small open economy
by Sheen, Jeffrey & Wang, Ben Zhe
- 252-262 Testing the Ben-Porath effect through the educational patterns of young cohorts
by Cohen, D. & Leker, L.
- 263-282 Relative price variability and inflation: New evidence
by Baglan, Deniz & Ege Yazgan, M. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan
- 283-304 Globalization and inflation: A threshold investigation
by Ahmad, Saad & Civelli, Andrea
- 305-326 Government expenditure composition and fiscal policy spillovers in small open economies within a monetary union
by Clancy, Daragh & Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija
- 327-350 Collateral and growth cycles with heterogeneous agents
by Bosi, Stefano & Ismael, Mohanad & Venditti, Alain
2016, Volume 47, Issue PB
- 131-146 Gender and the business cycle: An analysis of labour markets in the US and UK
by Razzu, Giovanni & Singleton, Carl
- 147-165 Governments’ payment discipline: The macroeconomic impact of public payment delays and arrears
by Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Klemm, Alexander & Viefers, Paul
- 166-187 Anticipating business-cycle turning points in real time using density forecasts from a VAR
by Schreiber, Sven & Soldatenkova, Natalia
- 188-199 Monetary policy uncertainty and investor expectations
by Sinha, Arunima
- 200-213 Why are initial estimates of productivity growth so unreliable?
by Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & van Norden, Simon
- 214-232 Knowledge spillovers, human capital and productivity
by Chang, Ching-Fu & Wang, Ping & Liu, Jin-Tan
- 233-254 Microeconomic shocks and macroeconomic fluctuations in a dynamic network economy
by Anthonisen, Niels
- 255-269 A long-run, short-run, and politico-economic analysis of the welfare costs of inflation
by Dressler, Scott
- 270-280 Who should bear the resource cost of electronic transaction?
by Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Manjong
- 281-299 Sovereign debt spread and default in a model with self-fulfilling prophecies and asymmetric information
by Blot, Christophe & Ducoudré, Bruno & Timbeau, Xavier
- 300-314 Modest macroeconomic effects of monetary policy shocks during the great moderation: An alternative interpretation
by Castelnuovo, Efrem
- 315-330 The role of money in DSGE models: a forecasting perspective
by Caraiani, Petre
2016, Volume 47, Issue PA
- 1-4 Guest editor's introduction: What monetary policy can and cannot do
by Thornton, Daniel L.
- 5-18 A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment
by Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Williams, John C.
- 19-25 Comment on Rudebusch and Williams, “A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment”
by Lothian, James R.
- 26-32 Comment on “A wedge in the dual mandate: Monetary policy and long-term unemployment”
by Boldrin, Michele
- 33-44 Excess liquidity and the money market in the euro area
by Beaupain, Renaud & Durré, Alain
- 45-57 The effectiveness of the ECB's asset purchase programs of 2009 to 2012
by Gibson, Heather D. & Hall, Stephen G. & Tavlas, George S.
- 58-67 The macroeconomic impact of unconventional monetary policy shocks
by Meinusch, Annette & Tillmann, Peter
- 68-83 Can monetary policy surprises affect the term structure?
by Claus, Edda & Dungey, Mardi
- 84-102 A closer look at the Phillips curve using state-level data
by Kumar, Anil & M. Orrenius, Pia
- 103-115 Short and long-term interest rates and the effectiveness of monetary and macroprudential policies
by Rubio, Margarita
- 116-130 The zero lower bound on the interest rate and a Neoclassical Phillips curve
by Alstadheim, Ragna
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-22 Revisiting the relationship between exchange rates and fundamentals
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Chou, Yu-Hsi
- 23-39 Endogeneity and panel data in growth regressions: A Bayesian model averaging approach
by León-González, Roberto & Montolio, Daniel
- 40-54 Unconventional monetary policy and money demand
by Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen
- 55-70 Countercyclical reserve requirements in a heterogeneous-agent and incomplete financial markets economy
by Bustamante, Christian & Hamann, Franz
- 71-80 The law of one price revisited: How do goods market frictions generate large and volatile price deviations?
by Lee, Inkoo & Park, Sangsoo
- 81-95 The macroeconomic effects of debt- and equity-based capital inflows
by Davis, J. Scott
- 96-112 What drives housing dynamics in China? A sign restrictions VAR approach
by Bian, Timothy Yang & Gete, Pedro
- 113-128 Estimating fiscal policy reaction functions: The role of model specification
by Plödt, Martin & Reicher, Claire A.
- 129-146 The role of education and household composition for transitory and permanent income inequality–evidence from PSID data
by Ludwig, Johannes
- 147-159 Saving and the long shadow of macroeconomic shocks
by Aizenman, Joshua & Noy, Ilan
- 160-169 Refining linear rational expectations models and equilibria
by Cho, Seonghoon & McCallum, Bennett T.
- 170-185 A contribution to the chronology of turning points in global economic activity (1980–2012)
by Martínez-García, Enrique & Grossman, Valerie & Mack, Adrienne
- 186-200 Convergence and growth. Labour productivity dynamics in the European Union
by Martino, Roberto
- 201-217 Working capital requirement and the unemployment volatility puzzle
by Lin, Tsu-ting Tim
- 218-234 Long-run growth and welfare in a two sector endogenous growth model with productive and non-productive government expenditure
by Escobar-Posada, Rolando A. & Monteiro, Goncalo
- 235-263 Financial sector and output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered
by Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi
- 264-277 Accounting for real exchange rate changes at long time horizons
by Chen, Lein-Lein & Choi, Seungmook & Devereux, John
- 278-294 On the employment, investment and current account effects of inflation: A revisit
by Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Chu, Mei-Lie & Chang, Juin-jen
- 295-314 Euro area, oil and global shocks: An empirical model-based analysis
by Forni, L. & Gerali, A. & Notarpietro, A. & Pisani, M.
- 315-327 Fiscal policies, frictional labor market, and endogenous growth
by Lu, Chia-Hui
- 328-343 Intellectual property rights and skills accumulation: A product-cycle model of FDI and outsourcing
by Chen, Hung-Ju
- 344-358 Uncertainty and unemployment: The effects of aggregate and sectoral channels
by Choi, Sangyup & Loungani, Prakash
- 359-374 Demand-based structural change and balanced economic growth
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime & Raurich, Xavier
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-20 Borrowing constraints, parental altruism and welfare
by Soares, Jorge
- 21-44 Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market
by Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje
- 45-53 Heterogeneous productivity shocks, elasticity of substitution and aggregate fluctuations
by Moro, Alessio & Stucchi, Rodolfo
- 54-62 What can we learn from revisions to the Greenbook forecasts?
by Messina, Jeffrey D. & Sinclair, Tara M. & Stekler, Herman
- 63-84 Social ties and economic development
by Anchorena, José & Anjos, Fernando
- 85-107 Monetary policy objectives and Money’s role in U.S. business cycles
by Araújo, Eurilton
- 108-123 Estimating the elasticity of intertemporal substitution taking into account the precautionary savings motive
by Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis & Ribeiro, Priscila Fernandes
- 124-136 Loan loss provisioning, bank credit and the real economy
by Pool, Sebastiaan & de Haan, Leo & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M.
- 137-154 The high sensitivity of employment to agency costs: The relevance of wage rigidity
by Hristov, Atanas