Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Series handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 128-145 Can institutions explain cross country differences in innovative activity?
by Wang, Cong
- 146-160 Welfare-improving government behavior and inequality in a heterogeneous agents model
by Viegas, Miguel & Ribeiro, Ana Paula
- 161-181 Credit frictions and unexpected credit crunches
by Salas, Sergio
- 182-196 Policing the chain gang: Panel cointegration analysis of the stability of the Suffolk System, 1825–1858
by Young, Andrew T. & Dove, John A.
- 197-207 Trend productivity growth and the government spending multiplier
by Tesfaselassie, Mewael F.
- 208-216 Investment shocks and macroeconomic co-movement
by Furlanetto, Francesco & Natvik, Gisle J. & Seneca, Martin
- 217-229 Do private sector forecasters chase after IMF or OECD forecasts?
by Frenkel, Michael & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Zimmermann, Lilli
- 230-248 Optimal tax policy under habit formation and capital utilization
by Monteiro, Goncalo & Cook, Adam & Dey, Sanjoy
- 249-264 Embodied technological change and technological revolution: Which sectors matter?
by Mattalia, Claudio
- 265-284 Business cycle convergence in EMU: A first look at the second moment
by Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesús & Fernández-Amador, Octavio
- 285-298 Natural resources and fiscal performance: Does good governance matter?
by El Anshasy, Amany A. & Katsaiti, Marina-Selini
- 299-313 Technology diffusion and its effects on social inequalities
by Magalhães, Manuela & Hellström, Christian
- 314-332 A bank lending channel or a credit supply shock?
by Milcheva, Stanimira
- 333-344 Predicting output using the entire yield curve
by Abdymomunov, Azamat
- 345-348 The effect of underreporting on LIBOR rates
by Monticini, Andrea & Thornton, Daniel L.
2013, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-22 Monetary policy and stock price dynamics with limited asset market participation
by Airaudo, Marco
- 23-32 Coexistence and welfare cost of inflation
by Lee, Manjong
- 33-50 Stock returns and monetary policy: Are there any ties?
by Bouakez, Hafedh & Essid, Badye & Normandin, Michel
- 51-62 Reaction to technology shocks in Markov-switching structural VARs: Identification via heteroskedasticity
by Netsunajev, Aleksei
- 63-75 Estimating the elasticity of intertemporal substitution: Is the aggregate financial return free from the weak instrument problem?
by Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis & Paz, Lourenço S.
- 76-88 Consumption and stock prices: Evidence from a small international panel
by McMillan, David G.
- 89-105 Nominal and real wage rigidities. In theory and in Europe
by Knell, Markus
- 106-120 How do currency misalignments’ threshold affect economic growth?
by Couharde, Cécile & Sallenave, Audrey
- 121-137 Capital adequacy and the bank lending channel: Macroeconomic implications
by Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju
- 138-149 Indeterminacy, labor and capital income taxes, and non-linear tax schedules
by Gokan, Yoichi
- 150-160 Structural breaks and relative price convergence among US cities
by Hegwood, Natalie D. & Nath, Hiranya K.
- 161-174 The role of capital market efficiency in long-term growth: A quantitative exploration
by Lu, Shu-Shiuan
- 175-187 What can we tell about monetary policy synchronization and interdependence over the 2007–2009 global financial crisis?
by Arouri, Mohamed & Jawadi, Fredj & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- 188-206 The evolution of excess job reallocation in the U.S
by Liu, De-Chih
2013, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-13 Equilibrium stability in open economy models
by Bodenstein, Martin
- 14-23 The gains from short-term commitments
by Jensen, Christian
- 24-38 Estimating United States Phillips curves with expectations consistent with the statistical process of inflation
by Russell, Bill & Chowdhury, Rosen Azad
- 39-61 Optimal taxation with heterogeneous firms and informal sector
by Cerda, Rodrigo A. & Saravia, Diego
- 62-72 Do Federal Reserve presidents communicate with a regional bias?
by Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias
- 73-80 Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and welfare
by Traficante, Guido
- 81-92 Macroeconomic uncertainty, inflation and growth: Regime-dependent effects in the G7
by Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Savva, Christos S.
- 93-103 Do stock prices contain predictive power for the future economic activity? A Granger causality analysis in the frequency domain
by Croux, Christophe & Reusens, Peter
- 104-116 Investment composition and productivity with heterogeneous entrepreneurs
by Uras, Burak R.
- 117-130 Growth and welfare effects of monetary policy with endogenous fertility
by Chang, Wen-ya & Chen, Ying-an & Chang, Juin-jen
- 131-143 The interaction effects of financial openness and institutions on international capital flows
by Okada, Keisuke
- 144-162 Clustering and polarization in the distribution of output: A multivariate perspective
by Battisti, Michele & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 163-171 Exchange rate pass through, macro fundamentals and regime choice in Latin America
by Ghosh, Amit
- 172-185 Fitting survey expectations and uncertainty about trend inflation
by Henzel, Steffen R.
- 186-198 Quantile cointegration analysis of the Fisher hypothesis
by Tsong, Ching-Chuan & Lee, Cheng-Feng
- 199-209 The effect of globalization on capital taxation: What have we learned after 20years of empirical studies?
by Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis & Lagou, Athina
2012, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 903-918 Taylor rules and the Great Inflation
by Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, Alex & Papell, David H.
- 919-932 Identifying News Shocks from SVARs
by Féve, Patrick & Jidoud, Ahmat
- 933-944 State-dependent pricing and the non-neutrality of money
by Demery, David
- 945-954 The effectiveness of monetary policy in steering money market rates during the financial crisis
by Abbassi, Puriya & Linzert, Tobias
- 955-974 Income tax progressivity, physical capital, aggregate uncertainty and long-run growth in an OLG economy
by Echevarría, Cruz A.
- 975-991 Identifying the Phillips curve through shifts in volatility
by Kajuth, Florian
- 992-1006 Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents
by Kuhle, Wolfgang
- 1007-1019 Banking industry volatility and growth
by Lin, Pei-Chien & Huang, Ho-Chuan (River)
- 1020-1033 On model ambiguity and money neutrality
by Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice
- 1034-1043 Capital flows, exchange rate flexibility, and the real exchange rate
by Combes, Jean-Louis & Kinda, Tidiane & Plane, Patrick
- 1044-1062 The relationship between factor shares and economic development
by Sturgill, Brad
- 1063-1076 Dynamic analysis of location choice by multinational firms
by Morita, Tadashi
- 1077-1094 Optimal long-run inflation and the New Keynesian model
by Pontiggia, D.
- 1095-1110 Is openness inflationary? Policy commitment and imperfect competition
by Evans, Richard W.
- 1111-1124 Structural cointegrated models of US consumption and wealth
by Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung & Otto, Glenn
- 1125-1140 Common trends and common cycles among interest rates of the G7-countries
by Lindenberg, Nannette & Westermann, Frank
- 1141-1153 A Markov regime switching model of crises and contagion: The case of the Iberian countries in the EMS
by Lopes, José Mário & Nunes, Luis C.
- 1154-1166 Does the exchange rate pass-through into prices change when inflation targeting is adopted? The Peruvian case study between 1994 and 2007
by Maertens Odria, Luís Ricardo & Castillo, Paul & Rodriguez, Gabriel
- 1167-1175 Unemployment, cycle and gender
by Peiró, Amado & Belaire-Franch, Jorge & Gonzalo, Maria Teresa
2012, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 569-596 Has the Fed been a failure?
by Selgin, George & Lastrapes, William D. & White, Lawrence H.
- 597-607 Could the United States have had a better central bank? An historical counterfactual speculation
by Bordo, Michael D.
- 608-615 Rules versus discretion at the Federal Reserve System: On to the second century
by Friedman, Benjamin M.
- 616-625 Central bank accountability and independence: Are they inconsistent?
by Hetzel, Robert L.
- 626-630 The Federal Reserve (almost) 100
by Meltzer, Allan H.
- 637-651 Robust FDI determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging in the presence of selection bias
by Eicher, Theo S. & Helfman, Lindy & Lenkoski, Alex
- 652-673 A theory of bank versus bond finance and intra-industry reallocation
by Russ, Katheryn N. & Valderrama, Diego
- 674-686 Markups and fiscal transmission in a panel of OECD countries
by Juessen, Falko & Linnemann, Ludger
- 687-705 Capital requirements and business cycles with credit market imperfections
by Agénor, P.-R. & Alper, K. & Pereira da Silva, L.
- 706-722 The two sector endogenous growth model: An atlas
by Ben-Gad, Michael
- 723-740 How relevant are nominal contracting schemes for monetary policy?
by Paustian, Matthias & von Hagen, Jürgen
- 741-748 Monetary policy and bank lending to small firms
by Kandrac, John
- 749-756 Intellectual property rights, technical progress and the volatility of economic growth
by Chu, Angus C. & Leung, Charles K.Y. & Tang, Edward
- 757-768 Price-level targeting when there is price-level drift
by Gerberding, Christina & Gerke, Rafael & Hammermann, Felix
- 769-787 Price subsidies and the conduct of monetary policy
by Ben Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane & Rebei, Nooman
- 788-800 Credit information sharing and banking crises: An empirical investigation
by Büyükkarabacak, Berrak & Valev, Neven
- 801-821 Employment responses to aggregate and sectoral technology shocks
by Park, Kangwoo
- 822-832 The effect of financial crises on potential output: New empirical evidence from OECD countries
by Furceri, Davide & Mourougane, Annabelle
- 833-844 Asymmetric exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from major countries
by Delatte, Anne-Laure & López-Villavicencio, Antonia
- 845-873 Changing patterns of fiscal policy multipliers in Germany, the UK and the US
by Cimadomo, Jacopo & Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès
- 874-890 How does fiscal policy react to wealth composition and asset prices?
by Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vítor & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 891-902 Macroeconomic time consistency and wartime presidential approval
by Fox, Gerald T.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 253-263 Interpreting the evidence for New Keynesian models of inflation dynamics
by Nymoen, Ragnar & Swensen, Anders Rygh & Tveter, Eivind
- 264-280 Fiscal sustainability and demographics – Should we save or work more?
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 281-293 The changing macroeconomic response to stock market volatility shocks
by Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo
- 294-303 The calibration of CES production functions
by Temple, Jonathan
- 304-317 An overhaul of Federal Reserve doctrine: Nominal income and the Great Moderation
by Hendrickson, Joshua R.
- 318-325 Robust monetary policy in a model with financial distress
by Gerke, Rafael & Hammermann, Felix & Lewis, Vivien
- 326-341 Monetary information and monetary policy decisions: Evidence from the euroarea and the UK
by Chevapatrakul, Thanaset & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Mizen, Paul
- 342-361 Estimating monetary policy reaction functions using quantile regressions
by Wolters, Maik H.
- 362-379 The impact of economic news on expected changes in monetary policy
by Lapp, John S. & Pearce, Douglas K.
- 380-390 An empirical investigation of the Taylor curve
by Olson, Eric & Enders, Walter & Wohar, Mark E.
- 391-403 Inflation targets and endogenous wage markups in a New Keynesian model
by Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio & Acocella, Nicola
- 404-418 Asymmetric response to monetary policy surprises at the long-end of the yield curve
by Demiralp, Selva & Yılmaz, Kamil
- 419-428 Explaining inflation-gap persistence by a time-varying Taylor rule
by Conrad, Christian & Eife, Thomas A.
- 429-440 Credit cycles and corporate investment: Direct tests using survey data on banks’ lending practices
by Madsen, Jakob B. & Carrington, Sarah J.
- 441-453 The taxation of capital returns in overlapping generations models
by Dávila, Julio
- 454-469 Equilibrium unemployment-inequality correlation
by Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David
- 470-488 Crisis and recovery: Role of the exchange rate regime in emerging market economies
by Tsangarides, Charalambos G.
- 489-503 Credit buildups and the stock market in four East Asian economies
by Kim, Jong Hun & Rousseau, Peter L.
- 504-522 Fiscal policy reforms in general equilibrium: The case of Greece
by Papageorgiou, Dimitris
- 523-536 The impacts of regime-switching structures and fat-tailed characteristics on the relationship between inflation and inflation uncertainty
by Chang, Kuang-Liang
- 537-552 Desperately seeking the positive impact of undervaluation on growth
by Nouira, Ridha & Sekkat, Khalid
- 553-566 Information contagion within small worlds and changes in kurtosis and volatility in financial prices
by Bowden, Mark P.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 2-10 Has macro progressed?
by Fair, Ray C.
- 11-22 What have central bankers learned from modern macroeconomic theory?
by Howitt, Peter
- 23-28 Macro has progressed
by Kozicki, Sharon
- 29-41 Economics and reality
by Uhlig, Harald
- 42-58 Nonlinearities in growth: From evidence to policy
by Cohen-Cole, Ethan B. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Rondina, Giacomo
- 59-75 Money, reserves, and the transmission of monetary policy: Does the money multiplier exist?
by Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva
- 76-86 The limited usefulness of macroeconomic Bayesian VARs when estimating the probability of a US recession
by Österholm, Pär
- 87-94 Banking and the role of money in the business cycle
by Zanetti, Francesco
- 95-111 Money and risk in a DSGE framework: A Bayesian application to the Eurozone
by Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André
- 112-125 Forecasting US recessions with various risk factors and dynamic probit models
by Ng, Eric C.Y.
- 126-146 Monetary policy and stock-price dynamics in a DSGE framework
by Nisticò, Salvatore
- 147-166 Monetary policy rules in an OLG model with non-superneutral money
by von Thadden, Leopold
- 167-180 Trends and random walks in macroeconomic time series: A reappraisal
by Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier
- 181-198 Factor shares, the price markup, and the elasticity of substitution between capital and labor
by Raurich, Xavier & Sala, Hector & Sorolla, Valeri
- 199-222 Labor market frictions and the international propagation mechanism
by Patureau, Lise
- 223-238 VECM estimations of the PPP reversion rate revisited: The conventional role of relative price adjustment restored
by Kim, Hyeongwoo
- 239-252 The relationship between trade openness and government size: Does disaggregating government expenditure matter?
by Benarroch, Michael & Pandey, Manish
2011, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 491-510 On the time allocation of married couples since 1960
by Bar, Michael & Leukhina, Oksana
- 511-523 Organizational capital and the international co-movement of investment
by Johri, Alok & Letendre, Marc-André & Luo, Daqing
- 524-541 Using inflation to erode the US public debt
by Aizenman, Joshua & Marion, Nancy
- 542-552 What explains consumption in the very short-run? Evidence from checking account data
by Fusaro, Marc Anthony & Dutkowsky, Donald H.
- 553-567 Cost-based Phillips Curve forecasts of inflation
by Mazumder, Sandeep
- 568-581 Noisy information, interest rate shocks and the Great Moderation
by Mayer, Eric & Scharler, Johann
- 582-594 Bootstrapping structural VARs: Avoiding a potential bias in confidence intervals for impulse response functions
by Phillips, Kerk L. & Spencer, David E.
- 595-606 The optimal choice of central bank independence and conservatism under uncertainty
by Hefeker, Carsten & Zimmer, Blandine
- 607-619 Inflation and real sectoral output shares: Dynamic panel model evidence from seven OECD countries
by Davis, George K. & Hineline, David & Kanago, Bryce E.
- 620-633 Forward-looking monetary policy and anticipated shocks to inflation
by Kapinos, Pavel
- 634-643 Sectoral labor adjustment and monetary policy in a small open economy
by Shi, Kang
- 644-655 Formal targets, central bank independence and inflation dynamics in the UK: A Markov-Switching approach
by Miles, William & Vijverberg, Chu-Ping
- 656-667 The payment mechanisms and liquidity effects
by Li, Yan & Carroll, Wayne
- 668-680 Asymmetric inflation dynamics: Evidence from quantile regression analysis
by Tsong, Ching-Chuan & Lee, Cheng-Feng
- 681-689 Optimal size, optimal timing and optimal financing of an investment
by Sarkar, Sudipto
- 690-699 Patents and quality growth in OLG economy
by Sorek, Gilad
- 700-710 Capital controls and welfare
by Kitano, Shigeto
- 711-723 Heterogeneity and convergence of regional inflation (prices)
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 724-737 Modeling unemployment as an inventory: A multicointegration approach
by Demiralp, Berna & Gantt, Bonnie B. & Selover, David D.
- 738-753 Labour market programmes and the equity-efficiency trade-off
by Filges, Trine & Kennes, John & Larsen, Birthe & Tranæs, Torben
- 754-769 Are small employers more cyclically sensitive? Evidence from Brazil
by Cravo, Túlio A.
- 770-783 Foreign direct investment and business cycle co-movements: The panel data evidence
by Hsu, Chih-Chiang & Wu, Jyun-Yi & Yau, Ruey
- 784-792 Forecasting with real-time macroeconomic data: The ragged-edge problem and revisions
by Bouwman, Kees E. & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M.
- 793-806 Home bias, distribution services and determinants of real exchange rates
by Chaban, Maxym
- 807-818 Monetary policy rules in Central and Eastern European Countries: Does the exchange rate matter?
by Frömmel, Michael & Garabedian, Garo & Schobert, Franziska
- 819-827 Multiple equilibria arising from donor’s aid policy in economic development
by Kitaura, Koji & Ogawa, Hikaru & Yakita, Sayaka
September 2011, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 373-389 Jointly optimal monetary and fiscal policy rules under liquidity constraints
by Bi, Huixin & Kumhof, Michael
- 390-405 The money-age distribution: Empirical facts and the limits of three monetary models
by Heer, Burkhard & Maußner, Alfred & McNelis, Paul D.
- 406-419 Non-stationary inflation and panel estimates of United States short and long-run Phillips curves
by Russell, Bill
- 420-437 Geography, skills or both: What explains Fed watchers' forecast accuracy of US monetary policy?
by Berger, Helge & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel
- 438-454 Knowledge appropriability, firm size, and growth
by Minniti, Antonio
- 455-464 On the impact of inflation on output growth: Does the level of inflation matter?
by López-Villavicencio, Antonia & Mignon, Valérie
- 465-476 The effects of human capital composition on technological convergence
by Ang, James B. & Madsen, Jakob B. & Rabiul Islam, Md.
- 477-489 Business cycle synchronization and the Euro: A wavelet analysis
by Aguiar-Conraria, LuIÂ´s & Joana Soares, Maria
June 2011, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 121-136 Understanding the dynamics of labor shares and inflation
by Lawless, Martina & Whelan, Karl T.
- 137-150 The global dimension to fiscal sustainability
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Fiess, Norbert & MacDonald, Ronald
- 151-161 On the welfare costs of misspecified monetary policy objectives
by Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume
- 162-175 Are bygones not bygones? Modeling price-level targeting with an escape clause and lessons from the gold standard
by Masson, Paul R. & Shukayev, Malik D.
- 176-192 The welfare implications of resource allocation policies under uncertainty: The case of public education spending
by Angelopoulos, Konstantinos & Malley, Jim & Philippopoulos, Apostolis
- 193-205 Inflation persistence and exchange rate regime: Implications for dynamic adjustment to shocks in a small open economy
by Kuralbayeva, Karlygash
- 206-223 Fiscal adjustments and asset price changes
by Tagkalakis, Athanasios
- 224-232 'Ex-ante' Taylor rules - Newly discovered evidence from the G7 countries
by Fendel, Ralf & Frenkel, Michael & Rülke, Jan-Christoph
- 233-246 Causality, real estate prices, and the current account
by Jinjarak, Yothin & Sheffrin, Steven M.
- 247-258 The dynamic welfare cost of seignorage tax and consumption tax in a neoclassical growth model with a cash-in-advance constraint
by Lu, Chia-Hui & Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei
- 259-275 An explanation for the price puzzle: Asymmetric information and expectation dynamics
by Tas, Bedri Kamil Onur
- 276-287 International intellectual property rights: Effects on growth, welfare and income inequality
by Chu, Angus C. & Peng, Shin-Kun
- 288-302 Nonlinearity and time-variation in the monetary model of exchange rates
by Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko
- 303-312 Non-monotonic welfare dynamics in a growing economy
by Varvarigos, Dimitrios
- 313-326 The impact of the European Union fiscal rules on economic growth
by Castro, Vitor
- 327-340 Optimal monetary and audit policy with imperfect taxation
by Arbex, Marcelo & Turdaliev, Nurlan
- 341-357 The convergence of inflation rates in the EU-12 area: A distribution dynamics approach
by Cavallero, Alessandro
- 358-371 An empirical evaluation of China's monetary policies
by Fan, Longzhen & Yu, Yihong & Zhang, Chu
- 372-372 Erratum for Reinterpreting the Jones critique: A time series approach to testing and understanding idea driven growth models with transitional dynamics
by Sedgley, Norman
March 2011, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction to special issue: Macroeconomics with frictions
by King, Ian
- 4-13 On the welfare implications of restricting bankruptcy information
by Chen, Daphne & Corbae, Dean
- 14-32 Understanding the economic dynamics behind growth-inequality relationships
by Bandyopadhyay, Debasis & Tang, Xueli
- 33-41 Business cycle asymmetry via occasionally binding international borrowing constraints
by Li, Shuyun May & Dressler, Scott
- 42-60 Tax treatment of owner occupied housing and wealth inequality
by Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Francis, Johanna L.
- 61-79 An inter-temporal general equilibrium analysis of the Australian age pension means test
by Kudrna, George & Woodland, Alan
- 80-91 Implementing the Mortensen rule in a frictional labor market
by Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian Paul
- 92-101 Trade agreements, bargaining and economic growth
by Maoz, Yishay D. & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf
- 102-120 Reconciling microeconomic and macroeconomic estimates of price stickiness
by Cagliarini, Adam & Robinson, Tim & Tran, Allen
December 2010, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 937-956 Balanced growth and the great ratios: New evidence for the US and UK
by Attfield, Cliff & Temple, Jonathan R.W.
- 957-967 Analyzing skilled and unskilled labor efficiencies in the US
by Unel, Bulent
- 968-981 Global slack and domestic inflation rates: A structural investigation for G-7 countries
by Milani, Fabio
- 982-992 The optimal neglect of inflation: An alternative interpretation of UK monetary policy during the "Great Moderation"
by Boinet, Virginie & Martin, Christopher
- 993-1007 A critical assessment of existing estimates of US core inflation
by Bermingham, Colin
- 1008-1013 The Fed's perceived Phillips curve: Evidence from individual FOMC forecasts
by Tillmann, Peter
- 1014-1024 Do Federal Reserve communications help predict federal funds target rate decisions?
by Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias
- 1025-1040 Leisure externalities: Implications for growth and welfare
by Pintea, Mihaela I.
- 1041-1053 Technology catch-up and the role of institutions
by Manca, Fabio
- 1054-1066 Time-varying asymmetries in central bank preferences: The case of the ECB
by Ikeda, Taro
- 1067-1082 Capital taxation, long-run growth, and bequests
by Kunze, Lars
- 1083-1100 Sign and phase asymmetry: News, economic activity and the stock market
by Henry, Ólan & Olekalns, Nilss & Shields, Kalvinder
- 1101-1117 Real business cycles with Cournot competition and endogenous entry
by Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico