Journal of Macroeconomics
December 2002, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 607-611 Comments on 'A vector error-correction forecasting model of the US economy'
by Lastrapes, William D.
- 613-614 Reply to the comments on 'A vector error-correction forecasting model of the U.S. economy'
by Anderson, Richard G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Rasche, Robert H.
September 2002, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 293-312 Stabilization policy in an open economy
by Andersen, Torben M. & Holden, Steinar
- 313-329 Targeting inflation over the short, medium and long term
by Nessen, Marianne
- 331-351 The long-run relationship between inflation and real stock prices
by Rapach, David E.
- 353-370 Measuring noise in the Permanent Income Hypothesis
by Engsted, Tom
- 371-393 A panel cointegration approach to the estimation of the peseta real exchange rate
by Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 395-412 Asymmetric price adjustment and the Phillips curve
by Enders, Walter & Hurn, Stan
- 413-428 The determinants of Federal Reserve policy actions: A re-examination
by Froyen, Richard T. & Waud, Roger N.
June 2002, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 145-169 Dependent children and aged parents: funding education and social security in an aging economy
by Pecchenino, Rowena A. & Pollard, Patricia S.
- 171-192 The role of unions in an endogenous growth model with human capital
by Ramos Parreno, Jose Maria & Sanchez-Losada, Fernando
- 193-209 Volatility clustering in real interest rates: international evidence
by Siklos, Pierre L. & Skoczylas, Leslaw F.
- 211-231 Technology choice and patterns of growth in an overlapping generations model
by Iwaisako, Tatsuro
- 233-253 The impact of financial system development on business cycles volatility: cross-country evidence
by Ferreira da Silva, Gisele
- 255-266 An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada
by Atkins, Frank J. & Coe, Patrick J.
- 267-286 Total factor productivity and the convergence hypothesis
by Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P.
March 2002, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-15 Richard Goodwin's Keynesian cobweb: theme and variations
by Day, Richard H. & Pavlov, Oleg V.
- 17-39 Is private consumption growth higher (lower) during periods of fiscal contractions (expansions)?
by Hjelm, Goran
- 41-49 Optimal and efficient monetary policy rules in a forward-looking model
by Guender, Alfred V.
- 51-66 Model mis-specification and Johansen's co-integration analysis: an application to the US money demand
by Ahking, Francis W.
- 67-79 Common knowledge and the value of defending a fixed exchange rate--an explanation of a currency crisis
by Allsopp, Louise
- 81-102 Examining the long-run effect of money on economic growth: an alternative view
by Chang, Wen-ya
- 103-123 Political pressure on the Bundesbank: an empirical investigation using the Havrilesky approach
by Maier, Philipp & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & de Haan, Jakob
- 125-134 Real money balances and production efficiency: a panel-data stochastic production frontier study
by Nourzad, Farrokh
October 2001, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 495-515 Do Real Wages Respond Asymmetrically to Unemployment Shocks? Evidence from the U.S. and Canada
by Dibooglu, Selahattin & Enders, Walter
- 517-535 A Model of Exchange Rate Crises with Partisan Governments
by Meon, Pierre-Guillaume
- 537-564 A Multisectoral Log-Linear Model of Economic Growth with Marshallian Externalities
by Neusser, Klaus
- 565-576 Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Firm Profitability
by Baum, Christopher F. & Caglayan, Mustafa & Barkoulas, John T.
- 577-599 Testing an Augmented Fisher Hypothesis for a Small Open Economy: The Case of Finland
by Junttila, Juha
- 601-614 New Evidence on Real Exchange Rate Stationarity and Purchasing Power Parity in Less Developed Countries
by Holmes, Mark J.
- 615-631 Prewar and Postwar Macroeconomic Uncertainty: An International Perspective
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan
- 633-645 Cross-Effects of Fundamental State Variables
by Ewing, Bradley T.
July 2001, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 323-347 The Ex Ante Credibility of Disinflation Policy and the Cost of Reducing Inflation
by Boschen, John F. & Weise, Charles L.
- 349-366 Inflation Targeting, Transparency and Interest Rate Volatility: Ditching Monetary Mystique in the U.K
by Chadha, Jagjit S. & Nolan, Charles
- 367-395 Markups and the Seasonal Cycle
by Johri, Alok
- 397-416 Reserve Ratio, Seigniorage and Growth
by Basu, Parantap
- 417-440 How Uzawa Preferences Improve the Simulation Properties of the Small Open Economy Model
by Guest, Ross S. & Mcdonald, Ian M.
- 459-475 Price Inflexibility in Markets with Repeat Purchasing
by Sibly, Hugh
- 477-487 Mean Reversion of Inflation Rates: Evidence from 13 OECD Countries
by Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Wu, Jyh-Lin
April 2001, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 153-176 Liquidity Effects and Market Frictions
by Hendry, Scott & Zhang, Guang-Jia
- 177-197 Monetary Policy and Financial Liberalization: The Case of United Kingdom Consumption
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Williams, Geoffrey
- 199-211 The Recent Behavior of Adjustment Credit at the Discount Window
by Dow, James Jr.
- 213-239 The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries: Brazil and Korea
by Hoffmaister, Alexander W. & Roldos, Jorge E.
- 241-260 Some Panel Cointegration Models of International R&D Spillovers
by Edmond, Chris
- 261-275 Partisan Business Cycles under Variable Election Dates
by Heckelman, Jac C.
- 277-295 Differential Borrowing Constraints and Investment in Human Capital
by Christou, Costas
- 297-314 Monetary Policy and Credit in China: A Theoretical Analysis
by Bennett, John & David Dixon, Huw
January 2001, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-29 The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Fall of Nominal Wage Contracting: Endogenous Wage Contracting in a Multisector Economy
by Duca, John V. & Van Hoose, David D.
- 31-44 Population Aging and Economic Growth
by Futagami, Koichi & Nakajima, Tetsuya
- 45-72 Capital Flows and Foreign Interest Rate Disturbances in a Small Open Economy
by Alvarez Lois, Pedro Pablo
- 73-97 Can the Volatility of the Federal Funds Rate Explain the Time-Varying Risk Premium in Treasury Bill Returns?
by Elder, John
- 99-120 The Consumption Tax and Transitional Relief
by Lewis, Kenneth A. & Seidman, Laurence S.
- 121-129 Gifts, Bequests, and Growth
by Wigger, Berthold U.
- 131-140 A Note on Modeling Aggregate Productivity Growth: The Importance of Imperfect Markets
by Kelly-Hawke, Alison
October 2000, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 541-580 Nominal Rigidities, Monetary Policy and Exchange Rates in a Small Open Economy
by Jung, Yongseung
- 581-610 The Predictive Power of Alternative Indicators of Monetary Policy
by Choi, Jae-Young & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 611-630 Sources of Persistence in Cross-Country Income Disparities: A Structural Analysis
by Yau, Ruey & Hueng, C. James
- 631-644 The Federal Reserve's Reaction Function under Greenspan: An Ordinal Probit Analysis
by Vanderhart, Peter G.
- 645-670 Borrowing Constraints and Individual Welfare in a Neoclassical Growth Model
by Biederman, Daniel K.
- 671-694 Labor Adjustment Costs, Macroeconomic Shocks and Real Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy
by Kalulumia, Pene & Nyankiye, Francine
- 695-705 Testing Restrictions on Cointegrating Vectors: A Comment
by Khadaroo, Ahmad Jameel
- 707-711 Reply to Testing Restrictions on Cointegrating Vectors: A Comment
by Cutler, Harvey & Davies, Stephen & Schwarm, Walter & Eichhorn, Richard
July 2000, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 363-384 Endogenous Growth, Government Debt and Budgetary Regimes
by Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi
- 385-407 A Model of Plunder and Economic Growth
by Cothren, Richard
- 409-431 The Subsidy to Human Capital Accumulation in an Endogenous Growth Model: A Comparative Dynamics Analysis
by Alonso-Carrera, Jaime
- 433-444 Can Habit Formation Solve the Consumption Anomaly in the Two-Sector Business Cycle Model?
by Weder, Mark
- 445-470 Fiscal Policies and the Terms of Trade in an Endogenous Growth Model with Overlapping Generations
by Mourmouras, Iannis A. & Ghosh, Sugata
- 471-489 Partisan Appointments to the Central Bank: Policy Uncertainty and the Democratic Deficit
by Garcia De Paso, Jose I.
- 491-514 Real and Financial Uncertainty and Investment Decisions
by Calcagnini, Giorgio & Saltari, Enrico
- 515-531 Optimal Taxation and the Stationarity of State Tax Rates
by Dole, C. A.
April 2000, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 189-206 Research, Development and Human Capital Accumulation
by Blackburn, Keith & Hung, Victor T. Y. & Pozzolo, Alberto F.
- 207-227 Multicointegration Analysis of the Sustainability of Foreign Debt
by Leachman, Lori L. & Francis, Bill B.
- 229-252 Direct Tests of the Permanent Income Hypothesis under Uncertainty, Inflationary Expectations and Liquidity Constraints
by Madsen, Jakob B. & Mcaleer, Michael
- 253-269 Which Measure of Aggregate Output Should We Use?
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Fujii, Eiji
- 271-284 A Re-Examination of Purchasing Power Parity in Japan and Taiwan
by Chen, Show-Lin & Wu, Jyh-Lin
- 285-314 Estimating Returns to Scale: Lo, Still No Balance
by Wilson, Daniel J.
- 315-329 Inflation Uncertainty, Unemployment Uncertainty and Economic Activity
by Hayford, Marc D.
- 331-356 The Robustness of Okun's Law: Evidence from OECD Countries
by Lee, Jim
January 2000, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-28 Macroeconomic Modeling with Asymmetric Vector Autoregressions
by Keating, John W.
- 29-51 Asymmetric Effects of Aggregate Demand: An Empirical Test of a Menu-Cost Model
by Demery, David & Duck, Nigel W.
- 53-68 Structural Identification of Permanent Shocks in VEC Models: A Generalization
by Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-Seung & Summers, Peter M.
- 69-84 Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- 85-108 Differential Responses of Labor Supply across Productivity Groups
by Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei
- 109-124 Search, Price Illusion and Welfare
by Besancenot, Damien & Rocheteau, Guillaume & Vranceanu, Radu
- 125-158 Periods of Currency Pressure: Stylized Facts and Leading Indicators
by Socorro Gochoco-Bautista, Maria
- 159-174 Monetary Policy, Time-Varying Risk, and the Bond Market Debacle of 1994
by Thorbecke, Willem
1999, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 639-671 Estimating growth equations for previously centrally planned economies: Dealing with dubious data and disparate information
by Leamer, Edward E. & Taylor, Mark P.
- 673-689 Is OECD real per capita GDP trend or difference stationary? Evidence from panel unit root tests
by Fleissig, Adrian R. & Strauss, Jack
- 691-712 Stochastic growth: Empirical evidence from the G7 countries
by Sarno, Lucio
- 713-727 Why are the effects of money-supply shocks asymmetric? Evidence from prices, consumption, and investment
by Karras, Georgios & Stokes, Houston H.
- 729-753 Effective central bank independence and the inflation-output trade-off
by Tambakis, Demosthenes N.
- 755-764 Shadow prices and trade restrictions in a monetary economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H.
- 765-784 The Mundell proposition with efficient wage-employment bargaining
by Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya
- 785-803 General disequilibrium analysis with inside debt
by Palley, Thomas I.
July 1999, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 423-442 Formal Training, On-the-Job Training and the Allocation of Time
by Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H.
- 443-461 The Liquidity Effect and the Operating Procedure of the Federal Reserve
by Vilasuso, Jon
- 463-491 A Taxation Policy Toward Capital, Technology and Long-Run Growth
by Lin, Hwan C. & Russo, Benjamin
- 493-508 Complex Dynamics of the Real Exchange Rate in an Open Macroeconomic Model
by Chen, Shikuan
- 509-536 A Model of the Production Lag and Work-in-Process Inventories
by Bivin, David
- 537-562 Harrod's Knife-Edge Reconsidered: An Application of the Hopf Bifurcation Theorem and Numerical Simulations
by Yoshida, Hiroyuki
- 563-576 Public Infrastructure and Private Productivity: A Stochastic-Frontier Approach
by Delorme, Charles Jr. & Thompson, Herbert Jr. & Warren, Ronald Jr.
- 577-595 A Survey of Alternative Methodologies for Estimating Potential Output and the Output Gap
by Dupasquier, Chantal & Guay, Alain & St-Amant, Pierre
- 597-617 Optimal Revenue Smoothing: The Case of New Zealand
by Guender, Alfred V. & Lees, Kirdan
- 619-630 Employment Protection and Aggregate Unemployment
by Groenewold, Nicolaas
April 1999, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 219-239 Precautionary Saving and Economic Growth
by Rodriguez, Alvaro
- 241-262 Risk, the Spirit of Capitalism and Growth: The Implications of a Preference for Capital
by Smith, William T.
- 263-278 The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances in the G7 Countries
by Keating, John W. & Nye, John V.
- 279-292 Will the Fed Ever Learn?
by Kasa, Kenneth
- 293-308 Purchasing Power Parity in High-Inflation Eastern European Countries: Evidence from Fractional and Harris-Inder Cointegration Tests
by Choudhry, Taufiq
- 309-333 Social Security as an Economic Stabilization Program
by Austin, D. Andrew
- 335-353 The Demand for Taxable and Tax-Exempt Money Market Mutual Funds
by Farinella, Joseph A. & Koch, Timothy W.
- 355-380 Output Effects of Infrastructure Investment in the Netherlands, 1853-1913
by Sturm, Jan-egbert & Jacobs, Jan & Groote, Peter
- 381-396 The Asymmetric Response of Domestic Prices to Changes in Import Prices: A Cointegration Test of the Rachet Effect
by Shirvani, Hassan & Wilbratte, Barry
- 397-413 Demographic Transition, Stagnation, and Demoeconomic Cycles in a Model for the Less Developed Economy
by Strulik, Holger
January 1999, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-28 Estimated Inflation Costs Had European Unemployment Been Reduced in the 1980s by Macro Policies
by Fair, Ray C.
- 29-55 Dynamic Fiscal Policy with Regime-Duration Uncertainty: The Tax-Cut Case
by Elder, Erick
- 57-77 The Timing and Intensity of Investment
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C.
- 79-92 Does Seasonality Influence the Dating of Business Cycle Turning Points?
by Franses, Philip Hans & Paap, Richard
- 93-106 Government Consumption and Private Investment in Closed and Open Economies
by Barry, Frank
- 107-124 Economic Growth in the Perpetual-Youth Model: Implications of the Annuity Market and Demographics
by Hu, Sheng-Cheng
- 125-134 Cyclical Risk, Sectoral Allocations and Growth
by Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris
- 135-154 International Sectoral Spillovers: An Empirical Analysis for German and U.S. Industries
by Smolny, Werner
- 155-164 Testing the Long-Run Implications of the Neoclassical Stochastic Growth Model: A Panel-Based Unit Root Investigation for West German Lander, 1970-1994
by Bohl, Martin T.
- 165-178 An Analysis of the Effectiveness of Policy Based on Basins of Attraction
by Soliman, A. S.
- 179-187 An Evaluation of Federal Reserve Forecasting: Comment
by Joutz, Frederick L. & Stekler, H. O.
- 189-203 An Evaluation of Federal Reserve Forecasting: Reply
by Jansen, Dennis W. & Kishan, Ruby P.
October 1998, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 649-664 Customer Flows, Countercyclical Markups, and the Output Effects of Technology Shocks
by Ireland, Peter N.
- 665-680 Conversion to a Consumption Tax in a Growth Model with Heterogeneity
by Seidman, Laurence S. & Lewis, Kenneth A.
- 681-702 Information-Based Bank Runs in a Monetary Economy
by Loewy, Michael B.
- 703-720 Exchange Risk and the Supply-Side Effects of Real Interest Rate Changes
by Paschakis, John & Smithin, John
- 721-739 Testing for Credit Rationing: An Application of Disequilibrium Econometrics
by Perez, Stephen J.
- 741-766 The Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate: Long-Run Relationships, Identification and Temporal Stability
by Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Georgoutsos, Dimitris A. & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 767-783 Inflation, Expectations, and Output: Lucas's Islands Revisited
by Michener, Ron
- 785-809 Supply-Side Asymmetry and the Non-Neutrality of Demand Fluctuations
by Kandil, Magda
- 811-819 The Relation between Contract Duration and Inflation Uncertainty: Further Evidence
by Kanago, Bryce
- 821-841 The Decline of a Paradigm: The Quantity Theory and Recovery in the 1930s
by Steindl, Frank G.
- 843-856 Active Monetary Policy and Instability in a Phillips Curve System
by Montoro, Juan D. & Paz, Jose V. & Roig, Miguel
July 1998, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 431-449 Identifying the Effects of Money Supply Shocks on Industry-Level Output
by Loo, Clifton Mark & Lastrapes, William D.
- 451-485 Evaluating McCallum's Rule When Monetary Policy Matters
by Stark, Tom & Croushore, Dean
- 487-508 Evaluating Tax Reforms in a Monetary Economy
by Wen, Jean-Francois & Love, David R. F.
- 509-531 Capital Accumulation and Taxation in a General Equilibrium Model with Risky Human Capital
by Lord, William & Rangazas, Peter
- 533-552 Money Demand During Hyperinflation: Cointegration, Rational Expectations, and the Importance of Money Demand Shocks
by Engsted, Tom
- 553-577 Economic Impacts on the Money Supply Process
by Gauger, Jean
- 579-598 The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Decline in Wage Indexation: A Macroeconomic Approach
by Duca, John V. & Vanhoose, David D.
- 599-614 The Wage Bargaining Structure and the Inflationary Bias
by Forteza, Alvaro
- 615-624 Monopolistic Competition, Trading Externality, and the Multiplier
by Cheung, Kee-Nam
- 625-637 Okun's Law, Cointegration and Gap Variables
by Attfield, Clifford L. F. & Silverstone, Brian
April 1998, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 221-242 Real Interest Rates, Liquidity Constraints and Financial Deregulation: Private Consumption Behavior in the U.K
by Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P.
- 243-266 Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies
by Agiomirgianakis, George M.
- 267-293 Money Demand and Nominal Debt: An Equilibrium Model of the Liquidity Effect
by Sumner, Scott & Gulley, O. David & Newman, Ross
- 295-308 On the Optimal Seigniorage Hypothesis
by Amano, Robert A.
- 309-323 The Aggregate Existence of Precautionary Saving: Time-Series Evidence from Expenditures on Nondurable and Durable Goods
by Wilson, Bradley K.
- 325-339 The Transmission of Interest Rate Changes and the Role of Bank Balance Sheets: A VAR-Analysis for the Netherlands
by Garretsen, Harry & Swank, Job
- 341-349 External Debt and Ponzi-Games in a Small Open Economy with Endogenous Growth
by Forslid, Rikard
- 351-365 Exchange Rate Volatility: Does Politics Matter?
by Lobo, Bento J. & Tufte, David
- 367-386 Partisan Policies, Macroeconomic Performance and Political Support
by Swank, Otto H.
- 387-395 Partisan Profiles in Presidential Policies: Methodological Issues and Empirical Evidence Reconsidered
by Maussner, Alfred & Kueppers, Markus
- 397-411 Canadian Evidence on Long-Run Neutrality Propositions
by Koustas, Zisimos
- 413-422 Savings in the Uzawa-Lucas Model of Economic Growth
by O'Connell, Joan
January 1998, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-26 Wage Contracts, Capital Mobility, and Macroeconomic Policy
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 27-54 Multiple Equilibria and Rules of Thumb
by Ellis, Christopher J.
- 55-80 Was Monetary Policy Impotent or Simply Contracyclical in the 1980s?
by Tanner, J. Ernest & Pescatrice, Donn
- 81-105 Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- 107-132 Inflation and Risky Investment in an Economy with Asymmetric Information and Monopolistic Loans Markets
by Mukherji, Nivedita
- 133-151 Central Bank Independence and Financing Government Spending
by Berument, Hakan
- 153-167 Predicting Tax Rate Changes: Insights from the Permanent Income Hypothesis
by Kiley, Michael T.
- 169-187 An Analysis of Time-Series Estimates of Capacity Utilization
by Kennedy, James E.
- 189-197 Wage Indexation and Government Intervention under Perfect Information
by Lawler, Phillip
- 199-208 The General Relation between Two Different Notions of Direct and Indirect Input Requirements
by Gim, Ho Un & Kim, Koonchan
October 1997, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 635-655 Long-Run Effects of Monetary Expansion in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth
by Mino, Kazuo
- 657-673 The Optimal Rate of Inflation When Capital is Taxed
by Pecorino, Paul
- 675-695 Time Aggregation and the Money-Real GDP Relationship
by Cunningham, Steven R. & Vilasuso, Jon R.
- 697-715 An Empirical Study of Dynamic Labor Demand with Integrated Forcing Processes
by Amano, Robert A. & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 717-730 An Empirical Analysis of the Output Effects of Temporary and Persistent Government Purchases
by Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn
- 731-751 A Time Series Analysis of the Relationship between Inflation Uncertainty and Unemployment
by Cunningham, Steven R. & Tang, Hong & Vilasuso, Jon R.
- 753-769 A Permanent Income Model of Public Consumption
by Park, Walter G.
- 771-780 More Uncertainty about the Unit Root in U.S. Real GNP
by Rothman, Philip
- 781-802 Breaking Trend Functions in Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Seventeen OECD Countries
by Serletis, Apostolos & Zimonopoulos, Grigorios
- 803-826 Keynesian Multipliers, Direct Crowding Out, and the Optimal Provision of Public Goods
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E.
- 827-838 Military Spending, Government Disarray, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis
by Brumm, Harold J.
July 1997, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 419-442 Nominal Price and Wage Adjustment to Foreign Price Changes
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 443-469 Business Cycles, Seasonal Cycles, and Common Trends
by Wells, John M.
- 471-493 The Asymmetric Effects of Political Pressures on U.S. Monetary Policy
by Froyen, Richard T. & Havrilesky, Thomas & Waud, Roger N.
- 495-507 The Disaggregated Money Demand in the Long Run
by Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L.
- 509-522 Taxes on Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth
by Ihori, Toshihiro
- 523-537 Is Good Macroeconomic Management Important for Growth?
by Bleaney, Michael F.
- 539-553 On the Excess Sensitivity of Consumption to Information about Income
by Antzoulatos, Angelos A.
- 555-569 Are Exchange Rate Expectations Adaptive? Evidence from a Structural Open Economy Macro Model
by Alba, Joseph D.
- 571-589 Wage Indexation and the Exchange Rate Regime: A Strategic Analysis
by De Bruyne, Guido
- 591-607 Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency and Structural Instability: Evidence from Taiwan
by Wu, Jyh-Lin
- 609-617 Long-Run Money Demand and Inflation in China
by Chen, Baizhu
- 619-628 Just, Unjust, and Just-Cause Dismissals
by Carter, Thomas J. & De Lancey, Paul R.
April 1997, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 217-236 Capital Markets Integration, Volatility, and Persistence
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 237-251 Contract Duration, Inflation Uncertainty, and the Welfare Effects of Inflation
by Davis, George & Kanago, Bryce
- 253-267 Appointments, Presidential Power, and the Federal Reserve
by Keech, William R. & Morris, Irwin L.
- 269-283 A Cointegration Analysis of the U.S. Money Supply Process
by Baghestani, Hamid & Mott, Tracy
- 285-304 Stochastic Trends in Stock Prices: Evidence from Latin American Markets
by Choudhry, Taufiq
- 305-326 Does Tax Smoothing Differ by the Level of Government? Time Series Evidence from Canada and the United States
by Strazicich, Mark C.
- 327-348 The Optimal Response of Consumption, Investment, and Debt Accumulation to an Exogenous Shock When the World Interest Rate Is Endogenous
by Glenn, Kirsta M.
- 349-362 The Monetary Model of Exchange Rates: Evidence from the Canadian Float of the 1950s
by Choudhry, Taufiq & Lawler, Phillip