The effect of underreporting on LIBOR rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Abrantes-Metz & Sofia Villas-Boas & George Judge, 2011.
"Tracking the Libor rate,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 893-899.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Judge, George & Abrantes-Metz, Rosa, 2011. "Tracking the Libor Rate," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0g79j32p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Abrantes-Metz, Rosa & Villas-Boas, Sofia B. & Judge, George G., 2013. "Tracking the Libor Rate," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2p33x7dk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Abrantes-Metz, Rosa M. & Kraten, Michael & Metz, Albert D. & Seow, Gim S., 2012. "Libor manipulation?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 136-150.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Monahan, J Christopher, 1992.
"An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 953-966, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Christopher J. Monahan, 1990. "An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 942, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2009. "What the Libor-OIS spread says," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003.
"Computation and analysis of multiple structural change models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- BAI, Jushan & PERRON, Pierre, 1998. "Computation and Analysis of Multiple Structural-Change Models," Cahiers de recherche 9807, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "MULTIPLEBREAKS: RATS procedure to perform multiple structural change analysis," Statistical Software Components RTS00138, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate examples of Bai-Perron procedure," Statistical Software Components RTZ00008, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "BAIPERRON: RATS procedure to perform Bai-Perron Test for Multiple Structural Changes," Statistical Software Components RTS00013, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dániel Horváth & Eszter Makay, 2015. "Analysis methodology of interbank reference rates - International trends and the results of the first Hungarian annual statistical analysis for 2014," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 14(2), pages 62-88.
- Aurelio Fernandez Bariviera & María Belén Guercio & Lisana B. Martinez & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2015.
"The (in)visible hand in the Libor market: an information theory approach,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 88(8), pages 1-9, August.
- Aurelio F. Bariviera & M. Bel'en Guercio & Lisana B. Martinez & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2015. "The (in)visible hand in the Libor market: an Information Theory approach," Papers 1508.04748, arXiv.org.
- Poskitt, Russell & Dassanayake, Wajira, 2015. "Modelling the lowballing of the LIBOR fixing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 270-277.
- Aurelio F. Bariviera & M. Belen Guercio & Lisana B. Martinez & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2015. "A permutation Information Theory tour through different interest rate maturities: the Libor case," Papers 1509.00217, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsLIBOR rate; Default risk; Structural breaks;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:345-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .