What the Libor-OIS spread says
Libor-OIS remains a barometer of fears of bank insolvency.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/es/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Raffaela Giordano & Marcello Pericoli & Pietro Tommasino, 2013.
"Pure or Wake-up-Call Contagion? Another Look at the EMU Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 131-160, 06.
- Raffaela Giordano & Marcello Pericoli & Pietro Tommasino, 2013. "Pure or wake-up-call contagion? Another look at the EMU sovereign debt crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 904, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fazio, Dimas M. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2015. "Inflation targeting: Is IT to blame for banking system instability?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 76-97.
- Florackis, Chris & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2014. "Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007–2009 financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 97-117.
- Chris Florackis & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, "undated". "Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007-2009 financial crisis," Working Papers 2013_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Florackis, Chris & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2013. "Stock Market Liquidity and Macro-Liquidity Shocks: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Chris Florackis & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, 2010. "Transmission of macro-liquidity shocks to liquidity-sorted stock portfolios’ returns: The role of the financial crisis," Working Papers 2011_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 2011.
- Florackis, Chris & Kostakis, Alexandros & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2011. "Transmission of macro-liquidity shocks to liquidity-sorted stock portfolios’ returns: The role of the financial crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-31, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Yuan, Yuan, 2011. "Asymmetric convergence and risk shift in the TED spreads," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 277-297.
- Olson, Eric & Miller, Scott & Wohar, Mark E., 2012. "“Black Swans” before the “Black Swan” evidence from international LIBOR–OIS spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1339-1357.
- Ji, Philip Inyeob & In, Francis, 2010. "The impact of the global financial crisis on the cross-currency linkage of LIBOR-OIS spreads," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 575-589, December.
- Monticini, Andrea & Thornton, Daniel L., 2013. "The effect of underreporting on LIBOR rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 345-348.
- Andrea Monticini & Daniel L. Thornton, 2013. "The effect of underreporting on LIBOR rates," Working Papers 2013-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Smales, Lee A., 2016. "News sentiment and bank credit risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 37-61.
- Fengler, M.R. & Mammen, E. & Vogt, M., 2015. "Specification and structural break tests for additive models with applications to realized variance data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 196-218.
- Svetlana Borovkova & Evgeny Garmaev & Philip Lammers & Jordi Rustige, 2017. "SenSR: A sentiment-based systemic risk indicator," DNB Working Papers 553, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Andrew Green & Chris Kenyon, 2014. "MVA: Initial Margin Valuation Adjustment by Replication and Regression," Papers 1405.0508, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Asquith, Paul & Au, Andrea S. & Covert, Thomas & Pathak, Parag A., 2013. "The market for borrowing corporate bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 155-182.
- Paul Asquith & Andrea S. Au & Thomas R. Covert & Parag A. Pathak, 2010. "The Market for Borrowing Corporate Bonds," NBER Working Papers 16282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan R. Hernández, 2014. "Peso-Dollar Forward Market Analysis: Explaining Arbitrage Opportunities during the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2014-09, Banco de México.
- Jitmaneeroj, Boonlert & Wood, Andrew, 2013. "The expectations hypothesis: New hope or illusory support?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1084-1092.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:y:2009:n:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed