Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:beexfi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-behavioral-and-experimental-finance .
2020, Volume 26, Issue C
- S2214635019300760 Do optimistic managers destroy firm value?
by Ben Mohamed, Ezzeddine & Garoui, Nassreddine & Naoui, Kamel
- S2214635019300772 Does social capital influence corporate risk-taking?
by Panta, Humnath
- S2214635019301091 Shill bidding and trust
by McCannon, Bryan C. & Minuci, Eduardo
- S2214635019302059 Patent text similarity and cross-cultural venture-backed innovation
by Trevor Rogers, F.
- S2214635019302163 Unraveling the relationship between social moods and the stock market: Evidence from the United Kingdom
by Saurabh, Samant & Dey, Kushankur
- S2214635019302229 Infographics in corporate sustainability reports: Providing useful information or used for impression management?
by Kanbaty, Majid & Hellmann, Andreas & He, Liyu
- S2214635019302291 A framework for analyzing financial behavior using machine learning classification of personality through handwriting analysis
by Thomas, Sheetal & Goel, Mridula & Agrawal, Dipak
- S2214635019302357 Fast and Frugal heuristics augmented: When machine learning quantifies Bayesian uncertainty
by Gadzinski, Gregory & Castello, Alessio
- S2214635019302540 Compulsory versus voluntary savings as an incentive mechanism in microfinance programs
by Bruno, Olivier & Khachatryan, Knar
- S2214635019302874 The relevance of professional skepticism to finance professionals’ Socially Responsible Investing decisions
by Dela Cruz, Aeson Luiz & Patel, Chris & Ying, Sammy & Pan, Peipei
- S2214635019303119 Does mood affect institutional herding?
by Gavriilidis, Konstantinos & Kallinterakis, Vasileios & Öztürkkal, Belma
- S2214635020300162 The investor that could and would: The effect of proactive personality on sustainable investment choice
by Vanwalleghem, Dieter & Mirowska, Agata
- S2214635020300265 Credence goods in the literature: What the past fifteen years have taught us about fraud, incentives, and the role of institutions
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Kerschbamer, Rudolf
- S221463501930228X Do words reveal the latent truth? Identifying communication patterns of corporate losers
by Kumar, Rahul & Deb, Soumya Guha & Mukherjee, Shubhadeep
- S221463501930293X Prevention focus and prior investment failure in financial decision making
by Ewe, Soo Yeong & Lee, Christina Kwai Choi & Watabe, Motoki
- S221463502030023X Risk-taking on behalf of others
by Eriksen, Kristoffer W. & Kvaløy, Ola & Luzuriaga, Miguel
2020, Volume 25, Issue C
- S2214635018302715 An oTree-based flexible architecture for financial market experiments
by Aldrich, Eric M. & Demirci, Hasan Ali & López Vargas, Kristian
- S2214635019300747 Ambiguity attitudes and myopic loss aversion: Experimental evidence using carnival games
by Aggarwal, Divya & Damodaran, Uday
- S2214635019300991 Are individual investors irrational or adaptive to market dynamics?
by Mushinada, Venkata Narasimha Chary
- S2214635019301522 Risk aversion, prudence and temperance: It is a matter of gap between moments
by Colasante, Annarita & Riccetti, Luca
- S2214635019301534 Herding and anchoring in cryptocurrency markets: Investor reaction to fear and uncertainty
by Gurdgiev, Constantin & O’Loughlin, Daniel
- S2214635019301807 Pricing of IPOs under legally-mandated concentrated ownership and commitment period: Evidence from a natural experiment for REITs in Turkey
by Erol, Isil & Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Tirtiroglu, Ercan
- S2214635019301881 Robo-advisors: A substitute for human financial advice?
by Brenner, Lukas & Meyll, Tobias
- S2214635019302072 Combining multiple probability predictions in the presence of class imbalance to discriminate between potential bad and good borrowers in the peer-to-peer lending market
by Zanin, Luca
- S2214635019302230 Using Artificial Neural Network techniques to improve the description and prediction of household financial ratios
by Heo, Wookjae & Lee, Jae Min & Park, Narang & Grable, John E.
- S2214635019302394 Robo advisory and its potential in addressing the behavioral biases of investors — A qualitative study in Indian context
by Bhatia, Ankita & Chandani, Arti & Chhateja, Jagriti
- S2214635019302606 Does financial literacy affect the value of financial advice? A contingent valuation approach
by Chauhan, Yogesh & Dey, Dipanjan Kumar
- S2214635019302953 Overconfidence and the 2D:4D ratio
by da Silva, Eduardo Borges & Silva, Thiago Christiano & Constantino, Michel & Amancio, Diego Raphael & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda
- S221463501830282X Does owners’ purchase price affect rent offered? Experimental evidence
by Hirota, Shinichi & Suzuki-Löffelholz, Kumi & Udagawa, Daisuke
- S221463501930276X Towards a conceptual framework for analysing impression management during face-to-face communication
by Hellmann, Andreas & Ang, Lawrence & Sood, Suresh
2019, Volume 24, Issue C
- S2214635018302697 The disposition effect and the relevance of the reference period: Evidence among sophisticated investors
by Sarmiento, Julio & Rendón, Jairo & Sandoval, Juan S. & Cayon, Edgardo
- S2214635019300115 “Tough Guy” vs. “Cushion” hypothesis: How does individualism affect risk-taking?
by Illiashenko, Pavlo
- S2214635019300188 Stop the music? The effect of music on risky financial decisions: An experimental study
by Israel, Avi & Lahav, Eyal & Ziv, Naomi
- S2214635019300218 Herd behavior and mood: An experimental study on the forecasting of share prices
by Filiz, Ibrahim & Nahmer, Thomas & Spiwoks, Markus
- S2214635019300310 FDI response to political shocks: What can the Arab Spring tell us?
by Abdel-Latif, Hany
- S2214635019300693 The effect of investor sentiment on market reactions to financial earnings restatements: Lessons from the United States
by Bouteska, Ahmed
- S2214635019300863 The disposition effect, performance, stop loss orders and education
by Talpsepp, Tõnn & Vaarmets, Tarvo
- S2214635019300875 The limits of social identity impact on economic preferences
by Azmat, Saad & Khan, Rooha Najeeb & Ahmad, Ghufran
- S221463501830114X Herding and equity market liquidity in emerging market. Evidence from Vietnam
by Vo, Xuan Vinh & Phan, Dang Bao Anh
- S221463501830176X Leading-by-example and third-party punishment: Experimental evidence
by Heim, Réka & Huber, Jürgen
- S221463501830203X t-Tree: The Tokyo toolbox for large-scale combinatorial auction experiments
by Kazumori, Eiichiro & Belch, Yaakov
2019, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-11 The theoretical attitude and actual behavior of an individual towards risk
by Tavor, Tchai
- 12-22 Simulation-based learning using the RIT market simulator and RIT decision cases
by Mak, Kevin & McCurdy, Thomas H.
- 23-28 Ready-made oTree apps for time preference elicitation methods
by Rose, Julia & Rose, Michael
- 29-45 Eliciting subjective expectations for bivariate outcomes
by Drerup, Tilman H.
- 46-53 A flexible z-Tree and oTree implementation of the Social Value Orientation Slider Measure
by Crosetto, Paolo & Weisel, Ori & Winter, Fabian
- 54-58 Fear from uncertainty: An event study of Khashoggi and stock market returns
by Bash, Ahmad & Alsaifi, Khaled
- 59-63 zBrac — A multilanguage tool for z-Tree
by Saral, Ali Seyhun & Schröter, Anna Marie
- 64-74 Who trades cryptocurrencies, how do they trade it, and how do they perform? Evidence from brokerage accounts
by Hasso, Tim & Pelster, Matthias & Breitmayer, Bastian
- 75-83 Introducing otree_tools: A powerful package to provide process data for attention, multitasking behavior and effort through tracking focus
by Chapkovski, Philipp & Zihlmann, Christian
- 84-89 Equity fund managements promise and action: A comparative study of Nordic and US fund’s
by Preuss, Björn
- 90-113 How do markets react to (un)expected fundamental value shocks? An experimental analysis
by Bousselmi, Wael & Sentis, Patrick & Willinger, Marc
- 114-123 Real-time interactions in oTree using Django Channels: Auctions and real effort tasks
by Chapkovski, Philipp & Kujansuu, Essi
- 124-132 Does personality predict financial risk tolerance of pre-retiree baby boomers?
by Rabbani, Abed G. & Yao, Zheying & Wang, Christina
- 133-137 RAM: A collection of mechanisms for (indivisible) resource allocation in oTree
by Pichl, Benjamin
- 138-160 Web-based experimental economics software: How do they compare to desirable features?
by Chan, Shu Wing & Schilizzi, Steven & Iftekhar, Md Sayed & Da Silva Rosa, Raymond
- 161-165 Setting defaults for online banking transactions: Experimental evidence from personal loan repayment terms
by Timmons, Shane & McGowan, Féidhlim P. & Lunn, Peter D.
- 166-180 Investor sentiment and stock market liquidity: Evidence from an emerging economy
by Kumari, Jyoti
- 181-188 Extending the price constraints of betting markets
by Axén, Gustav & Cortis, Dominic
- 189-197 Perception of intentionality in investor attitudes towards financial risks
by Bossaerts, Peter & Suzuki, Shinsuke & O’Doherty, John P.
2019, Volume 22, Issue C
- 1-2 Importing z-Tree data into R
by Kirchkamp, Oliver
- 3-6 oTree: The bubble game
by Huber, Christoph
- 7-13 The performance and fund flows of name-change funds
by Arbaa, Ofer & Varon, Eva
- 14-21 Cross-border transactions, mergers and the inconsistency of international reference points
by Smith, Garrett C. & Coy, Jeffrey M. & Spieler, Andrew C.
- 22-30 Deviation from religious trading norms
by Al-Awadhi, Abdullah M.
- 31-40 Educational level and Internet banking
by Zagalaz Jiménez, José Ramón & Aguiar Díaz, Inmaculada
- 41-50 Herding behavior and contagion in the cryptocurrency market
by da Gama Silva, Paulo Vitor Jordão & Klotzle, Marcelo Cabus & Pinto, Antonio Carlos Figueiredo & Gomes, Leonardo Lima
- 51-56 The use of technical analysis, source of information and emotion and its influence on investment decisions
by Nuzula, Nila Firdausi & Sisbintari, Ika & Suhadak, & Handayani, Siti Ragil
- 57-63 Herding behavior in cryptocurrencies revisited: Novel evidence from a TVP model
by Stavroyiannis, Stavros & Babalos, Vassilios
- 64-74 Do religious and conscious investors make better economic decisions? Evidence from India
by Misra, Rupali & Srivastava, Sumita & Banwet, D.K.
- 75-89 Pure momentum is priced
by Chen, Lemeng & Lazrak, Skander & Wang, Yan & Welch, Robert
- 90-92 TreeRing: A GameSafe parser for z-Tree
by Jiang, Ming & Li, Jingchao
- 93-104 Assessing consumer literacy on financial complex products
by Rodrigues, Luís Filipe & Oliveira, Abílio & Rodrigues, Helena & Costa, Carlos J.
- 105-115 Monday mornings: Individual investor trading on days of the week and times within a day
by Richards, Daniel W. & Willows, Gizelle D.
- 116-128 Does social capital affect dividend policy?
by Davaadorj, Zagdbazar
- 129-134 The gender gap in ‘Bitcoin literacy’
by Bannier, Christina & Meyll, Tobias & Röder, Florian & Walter, Andreas
- 135-150 The relationship between emerging and developed market sentiment: A wavelet-based time-frequency analysis
by Dash, Saumya Ranjan & Maitra, Debasish
- 151-160 Examining the investment behavior of Arab women in the stock market
by Salem, Razan
- 161-169 SMARTRIQS: A Simple Method Allowing Real-Time Respondent Interaction in Qualtrics Surveys
by Molnar, Andras
- 170-176 The effect of experiencing a death on life insurance ownership
by Song, In Jung & Park, Heejung & Park, Narang & Heo, Wookjae
- 177-182 oTree Manager: Multi-user oTree installations made easy
by König-Kersting, Christian
- 183-191 How gender and emotions bias the credit decision-making in banking firms
by Bacha, Sami & Azouzi, Mohamed Ali
- 192-205 Hedging with regret
by Korn, Olaf & Rieger, Marc Oliver
- 206-213 Bubbles, experience and success
by Shestakova, Natalia & Powell, Owen & Gladyrev, Dmitry
- 214-222 oTree: The Equality Equivalence Test
by Holzmeister, F. & Kerschbamer, R.
- 223-231 classEx — an online tool for lab-in-the-field experiments with smartphones
by Giamattei, Marcus & Lambsdorff, Johann Graf
- 232-238 The impact of skew on performance and bias
by Dugan, Zachary & Greyserman, Alexander
- 239-248 Minimizing learning in repeated real-effort tasks
by Benndorf, Volker & Rau, Holger A. & Sölch, Christian
2019, Volume 21, Issue C
- 1-9 Measuring costly effort using the slider task
by Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria
- 10-14 A technical note on the precise timing of behavioral events in economic experiments
by Perakakis, Pandelis & Guinot-Saporta, José & Jaber-Lopez, Tarek & García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos
- 15-21 Explanatory mechanisms of the decision to buy on credit: The role of materialism, impulsivity and financial knowledge
by Mette, Frederike Monika Budiner & de Matos, Celso Augusto & Rohden, Simoni F. & Ponchio, Mateus Canniatti
- 22-38 Formation of cross-border corporate strategic alliances: The roles of trust and cultural, institutional, and geographical distances
by Jha, Anand & Kim, YoungJun & Gutierrez-Wirsching, Sandra
- 39-49 Relative prices and product substitution: Evidence from shocks to consumer credit interest rates
by Lukas, M.
- 50-57 Sex & the City. Are financial decisions driven by emotions?
by Gabbi, Giampaolo & Zanotti, Giovanna
- 58-60 oTree: Implementing experiments with dynamically determined data quantity
by Konrad, Markus
- 61-69 Overconfidence and disposition effect in the stock market: A micro world based setting
by Trejos, Cristian & van Deemen, Adrian & Rodríguez, Yeny E. & Gómez, Juan M.
- 70-82 Is all politics local? Regional political risk in Russia and the panel of stock returns
by Shanaev, Savva & Ghimire, Binam
- 83-102 Banks’ loan growth, loan quality, and social capital
by Jin, Justin Yiqiang & Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Liu, Yi & Liu, Ning
- 103-112 Other people’s money: The profit performance of Bangladeshi family dominated banks
by Mahbub, Tasmina & Matthews, Kent & Barker, Kate
- 113-122 Prospect theory value and idiosyncratic volatility: Evidence from the Korean stock market
by Son, Nguyen Truong & Nguyen, Nhat Minh
- 123-129 An economic index for measuring firm’s circularity: The case of water industry
by Kayal, Bassam & Abu-Ghunmi, Diana & Abu-Ghunmi, Lina & Archenti, Andreas & Nicolescu, Mihai & Larkin, Charles & Corbet, Shaen
2018, Volume 20, Issue C
- 1-8 Trading aggression when price limit hits are imminent: NARDL based intraday investigation of magnet effect
by Sifat, Imtiaz Mohammad & Mohamad, Azhar
- 9-18 Game day effect on stock market: Evidence from four major sports leagues in US
by Fan, Qingliang & Wang, Ting
- 19-29 Gender differences in asset information acquisition
by Taylor, Matthew P. & Wozniak, David
- 30-38 Islamic financial decision-making among SMEs in the Sultanate of Oman: An adaption of the theory of planned behaviour
by Balushi, Yasmeen Al & Locke, Stuart & Boulanouar, Zakaria
- 39-44 Does automatic bidding mechanism affect herding behavior? Evidence from online P2P lending in China
by Jiang, Cuixia & Xu, Qifa & Zhang, Weiming & Li, Mengting & Yang, Shanlin
- 45-51 Academic performance and financial forecasting performance:A survey study
by Zhu, Dan & Hodgkinson, Lynn & Wang, Qingwei
- 52-63 On the effect of herding behavior on dependence structure between stock markets: Evidence from GCC countries
by Youssef, Mouna & Mokni, Khaled
- 64-73 Voluntary disclosure and the pricing of earnings components
by Lu, Hsueh-Tien
- 74-79 A serial mediation model of financial knowledge on the intention to invest: The central role of risk perception and attitude
by Lim, Thien Sang & Mail, Rasid & Abd Karim, Mohd Rahimie & Ahmad Baharul Ulum, Zatul Karamah & Jaidi, Junainah & Noordin, Raman
- 80-91 The disposition effect does not survive disclosure of expected price trends
by Corneille, Olivier & De Winne, Rudy & D’Hondt, Catherine
- 92-98 Wash trades as a stock market manipulation tool
by Imisiker, Serkan & Tas, Bedri Kamil Onur
- 99-104 Animal spirits in financial markets: Experimental evidence
by Ilomäki, Jukka & Laurila, Hannu
- 105-114 Timing of advertising and the MAX effect
by Hsu, Ching-Chi & Chen, Miao-Ling
- 115-130 Coordination and communication during bank runs
by Shakina, Ekaterina & Angerer, Martin
2018, Volume 19, Issue C
- 1-19 The effect of early and salient investment experiences on subsequent asset allocations—An experimental study
by Papadovasilaki, Dimitra & Guerrero, Federico & Sundali, James
- 20-35 Does Shariah index hedge against sentiment risk? Evidence from Indian stock market using time–frequency domain approach
by Dash, Saumya Ranjan & Maitra, Debasish
- 36-38 Reaction to news in the Chinese stock market: A study on Xiong’an New Area Strategy
by Li, Kun
- 39-55 What leads to overtrading and under-diversification? Survey evidence from retail investors in an emerging market
by Phan, Thuy Chung & Rieger, Marc Oliver & Wang, Mei
- 56-63 Exponential growth bias matters: Evidence and implications for financial decision making of college students in the U.S.A
by Foltice, Bryan & Langer, Thomas
- 64-71 Financial literacy and family communication patterns
by Hanson, Thomas A. & Olson, Peter M.
- 72-83 Does religiosity affect liquidity in financial markets?
by Blau, Benjamin M.
- 84-88 A test of the relevant association between utility theory and subjective risk tolerance: Introducing the Profit-to-Willingness ratio
by Heo, Wookjae & Grable, John E. & Rabbani, Abed G.
- 89-103 The factors influencing the decision to list on Abu Dhabi securities exchange
by Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Awartani, Basel
2018, Volume 18, Issue C
- 1-17 Birds of a feather flock together: A study of new shareholders and Swedish IPOs
by Abrahamson, Martin
- 18-29 Risk attitude effects on Global-GAP certification decisions by smallholder French bean farmers in Kenya
by Kibet, N. & Obare, G.A. & Lagat, J.K
- 30-49 Behavioral insights on business taxation: Evidence from two natural field experiments
by Biddle, Nicholas & Fels, Katja M. & Sinning, Mathias
- 50-53 Twitter’s daily happiness sentiment and international stock returns: Evidence from linear and nonlinear causality tests
by Zhang, Wei & Wang, Pengfei & Li, Xiao & Shen, Dehua
- 54-66 Index shocks, investor action and long-run stock performance in Japan: A case of cultural behaviouralism?
by Afego, Pyemo N.
- 67-75 Moderation effect on mobile microfinance services in Kenya:An extended UTAUT model
by Warsame, Mohammed Hersi & Ireri, Edward Mugambi
- 76-84 Affect and stock returns
by Breitmayer, Bastian & Pelster, Matthias
- 85-93 Why do some soccer bettors lose more money than others?
by Buhagiar, Ranier & Cortis, Dominic & Newall, Philip W.S.
- 94-101 Countercyclical risk aversion: Beyond financial professionals
by König-Kersting, Christian & Trautmann, Stefan T.
2018, Volume 17, Issue C
- 1-9 The investor in structured retail products: Advice driven or gambling oriented?
by Abreu, Margarida & Mendes, Victor
- 10-15 Does momentum work? Evidence from Vietnam stock market
by Vo, Xuan Vinh & Truong, Quang Binh
- 16-21 On the neural substrates of the disposition effect and return performance
by Dorow, Anderson & da Costa, Newton & Takase, Emilio & Prates, Wlademir & Da Silva, Sergio
- 22-27 Prolific.ac—A subject pool for online experiments
by Palan, Stefan & Schitter, Christian
- 28-41 How well do women do when it comes to financial literacy? Proposition of an indicator and analysis of gender differences
by Potrich, Ani Caroline Grigion & Vieira, Kelmara Mendes & Kirch, Guilherme
- 42-52 Socially responsible investors and the disposition effect
by van Dooren, Bono & Galema, Rients
- 53-59 Case-based investing: Stock selection under uncertainty
by Radoc, Benjamin
- 60-67 Understanding the impact of severe hyperinflation experience on current household investment behavior
by Fajardo, José & Dantas, Manuela
- 68-75 Application of situational stimuli for examining the effectiveness of financial education: A behavioral finance perspective
by Fan, Lu & Chatterjee, Swarn
- 76-82 Private monetary transfers between households: Who is helped and by whom?
by Zanin, Luca
- 83-96 Examining socially responsible investment preferences: A discrete choice conjoint experiment
by Apostolakis, George & van Dijk, Gert & Kraanen, Frido & Blomme, Robert J.
2017, Volume 16, Issue C
2017, Volume 15, Issue C
- 1-14 Security analyst target prices as reference point and takeover completion
by Gerritsen, Dirk F. & Weitzel, Utz
- 21-27 Risk premia and ambiguity in an experimental market featuring a long-lived asset
by Griffin, John
- 38-51 Past performance framing and investors’ belief updating: Is seeing long-term returns always associated with smaller belief updates?
by Gerhard, Patrick & Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas
- 59-65 Different investors–different decisions: On individual use of gain, loss and interest rate information
by Gonzalez, Nichel
- 66-73 Investors’ risk perceptions of structured financial products with worst-of payout characteristics
by Kunz, Alexis H. & Messner, Claude & Wallmeier, Martin
- 74-91 Sentiment and stock market volatility revisited: A time–frequency domain approach
by Maitra, Debasish & Dash, Saumya Ranjan
2017, Volume 14, Issue C
- 1-4 R&D investment–cash flow sensitivity under managerial optimism
by Mohamed, Ezzeddine Ben & Shehata, Mohammed Abdelshakour
- 5-13 Gender premium and economic downswings
by Shehu, Elona & Shahzad, Khurram & Rubbaniy, Ghulame & Perveen, Abida
- 14-22 Factors driving memory fallibility: A conceptual framework for accounting and finance studies
by Ding, Yike & Hellmann, Andreas & De Mello, Lurion
- 23-29 The impact of training and monitoring on loan repayment of microfinance debtors in Ghana
by Agbeko, Daniel & Blok, Vincent & Omta, S.W.F. & Van der Velde, G.
- 30-38 Does self-control predict financial behavior and financial well-being?
by Strömbäck, Camilla & Lind, Thérèse & Skagerlund, Kenny & Västfjäll, Daniel & Tinghög, Gustav
- 39-46 Subjective risk tolerance and numeracy skills: A study in Brazil
by Campara, Jéssica Pulino & Paraboni, Ana Luiza & da Costa, Newton & Saurin, Valter & Lopes, Ana
2017, Volume 13, Issue C
- 1-8 Should your bank invest for you? Evidence from private banking accounts
by Cao, Ji & Fischli, Marcel & Rieger, Marc Oliver
- 9-15 On the nature of guilt aversion: Insights from a new methodology in the dictator game
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Sutter, Matthias
- 16-24 Determinants of the conditional probability that a household has informal loans given liquidity constraints regarding access to credit banking channels
by Zanin, Luca
- 25-27 About depression babies and red diaper babies: Do macroeconomic experiences affect everybody’s risk taking in the same way?
by Cordes, Henning & Dierkes, Maik
- 28-32 Speculative bubbles and irrational exuberance in African stock markets
by Almudhaf, Fahad
- 33-41 Further evidence on the herd behavior in Vietnam stock market
by Vo, Xuan Vinh & Phan, Dang Bao Anh
- 42-50 Asset markets in the lab: A literature review
by Nuzzo, Simone & Morone, Andrea
- 51-61 Rationality of longevity expectations: Evidence from the Korean Longitudinal Study of Aging
by Pak, Tae-Young & Choung, Youngjoo
2016, Volume 12, Issue C
- 1-13 Can anchoring explain biased forecasts? Experimental evidence
by Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till
- 14-22 Experimental asset markets: A survey of recent developments
by Powell, Owen & Shestakova, Natalia
- 23-39 Real options in the laboratory: An experimental study of sequential investment decisions
by Murphy, Ryan O. & Andraszewicz, Sandra & Knaus, Simon D.
- 40-54 Real earnings management in innovative firms: Does CEO profile make a difference?
by Kouaib, Amel & Jarboui, Anis
- 55-64 Income and choice under risk
by Hopland, Arnt O. & Matsen, Egil & Strøm, Bjarne
- 65-78 How does investor confidence lead to trading? Linking investor return experiences, confidence, and investment beliefs
by Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas
- 79-92 The spillover effects of management overconfidence on analyst forecasts
by Kramer, Lisa A. & Liao, Chi M.
- 93-100 Does the theory of planned behaviour (TPB) matter in Sukuk investment decisions?
by Warsame, Mohammed Hersi & Ireri, Edward Mugambi
- 101-111 Behavioral biases of finance professionals: Turkish evidence
by Kiymaz, Halil & Öztürkkal, Belma & Akkemik, K. Ali
- 112-122 Aging, overconfidence, and portfolio choice
by Pak, Tae-Young & Chatterjee, Swarn
2016, Volume 11, Issue C
- 1-8 Recent developments in the experimental elicitation of time preference
by Cheung, Stephen L.
- 9-12 Clustering of annual general meetings and stock returns: UK evidence
by Lawal, Tolulola
- 13-17 Prospect theory and portfolio selection
by Best, Michael J. & Grauer, Robert R.
- 18-26 Social media big data and capital markets—An overview
by Bukovina, Jaroslav
- 27-43 Examining pension beneficiaries’ willingness to pay for a socially responsible and impact investment portfolio: A case study in the Dutch healthcare sector
by Apostolakis, George & Kraanen, Frido & van Dijk, Gert
- 44-51 Interest on cash, fundamental value process and bubble formation: An experimental study
by Giusti, Giovanni & Jiang, Janet Hua & Xu, Yiping
2016, Volume 10, Issue C
- 1-4 Society for Experimental Finance Presidential Address 2015
by Noussair, Charles N.
- 5-19 Profiling trust: An empirical analysis
by Di Giannatale, Sonia & Elbittar, Alexander & Maya, Lucy & Ramírez, Alfredo & Roa, María José
- 20-31 The direction of media influence: Real-estate news and the stock market
by Walker, Clive B.
- 32-49 Properties of expectation biases: Optimism and overconfidence
by Kinari, Yusuke
- 50-53 Mood effects in optimal debt contracts
by Apergis, Nicholas & Voliotis, Dimitris
- 54-62 Ecology and finance: A quest for congruency
by Walters, Anne & Ramiah, Vikash & Moosa, Imad
- 63-71 Why is gold a safe haven?
by Baur, Dirk G. & McDermott, Thomas K.J.
- 72-74 The Monday effect in the EUR/USD currency pair: Periods of EUR strength and weakness
by Bush, Peter J. & Stephens, John E.
- 75-87 The Credit Card Use and Debt: Is there a trade-off between compulsive buying and ill-being perception?
by Vieira, Kelmara Mendes & de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Kunkel, Franciele Inês Reis
- 88-104 Timing the stock market: Does it really make no sense?
by Dichtl, Hubert & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Kryzanowski, Lawrence
- 105-108 oTree: The “bomb” risk elicitation task
by Holzmeister, Felix & Pfurtscheller, Armin
2016, Volume 9, Issue C
- 1-5 Unskilled traders, overconfidence and information acquisition
by Grégoire, Philippe
- 6-19 Personal information in peer-to-peer loan applications: Is less more?
by Prystav, Fabian
- 20-38 Default penalty as a selection mechanism among multiple equilibria
by Huber, Juergen & Shubik, Martin & Sunder, Shyam
- 39-42 The role of accounting in behavioral finance
by Hellmann, Andreas
- 43-55 Cultural influences on risk tolerance and portfolio creation
by Pyles, Mark K. & Li, Yongping & Wu, Shifang & Dolvin, Steven D.
- 56-62 Numeraire independence and the measurement of mispricing in experimental asset markets
by Powell, Owen