Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:beexfi. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-behavioral-and-experimental-finance .
2017, Volume 14, Issue C
- 1-4 R&D investment–cash flow sensitivity under managerial optimism
by Mohamed, Ezzeddine Ben & Shehata, Mohammed Abdelshakour
- 5-13 Gender premium and economic downswings
by Shehu, Elona & Shahzad, Khurram & Rubbaniy, Ghulame & Perveen, Abida
- 14-22 Factors driving memory fallibility: A conceptual framework for accounting and finance studies
by Ding, Yike & Hellmann, Andreas & De Mello, Lurion
- 23-29 The impact of training and monitoring on loan repayment of microfinance debtors in Ghana
by Agbeko, Daniel & Blok, Vincent & Omta, S.W.F. & Van der Velde, G.
- 30-38 Does self-control predict financial behavior and financial well-being?
by Strömbäck, Camilla & Lind, Thérèse & Skagerlund, Kenny & Västfjäll, Daniel & Tinghög, Gustav
- 39-46 Subjective risk tolerance and numeracy skills: A study in Brazil
by Campara, Jéssica Pulino & Paraboni, Ana Luiza & da Costa, Newton & Saurin, Valter & Lopes, Ana
2017, Volume 13, Issue C
- 1-8 Should your bank invest for you? Evidence from private banking accounts
by Cao, Ji & Fischli, Marcel & Rieger, Marc Oliver
- 9-15 On the nature of guilt aversion: Insights from a new methodology in the dictator game
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Sutter, Matthias
- 16-24 Determinants of the conditional probability that a household has informal loans given liquidity constraints regarding access to credit banking channels
by Zanin, Luca
- 25-27 About depression babies and red diaper babies: Do macroeconomic experiences affect everybody’s risk taking in the same way?
by Cordes, Henning & Dierkes, Maik
- 28-32 Speculative bubbles and irrational exuberance in African stock markets
by Almudhaf, Fahad
- 33-41 Further evidence on the herd behavior in Vietnam stock market
by Vo, Xuan Vinh & Phan, Dang Bao Anh
- 42-50 Asset markets in the lab: A literature review
by Nuzzo, Simone & Morone, Andrea
- 51-61 Rationality of longevity expectations: Evidence from the Korean Longitudinal Study of Aging
by Pak, Tae-Young & Choung, Youngjoo
2016, Volume 12, Issue C
- 1-13 Can anchoring explain biased forecasts? Experimental evidence
by Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till
- 14-22 Experimental asset markets: A survey of recent developments
by Powell, Owen & Shestakova, Natalia
- 23-39 Real options in the laboratory: An experimental study of sequential investment decisions
by Murphy, Ryan O. & Andraszewicz, Sandra & Knaus, Simon D.
- 40-54 Real earnings management in innovative firms: Does CEO profile make a difference?
by Kouaib, Amel & Jarboui, Anis
- 55-64 Income and choice under risk
by Hopland, Arnt O. & Matsen, Egil & Strøm, Bjarne
- 65-78 How does investor confidence lead to trading? Linking investor return experiences, confidence, and investment beliefs
by Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas
- 79-92 The spillover effects of management overconfidence on analyst forecasts
by Kramer, Lisa A. & Liao, Chi M.
- 93-100 Does the theory of planned behaviour (TPB) matter in Sukuk investment decisions?
by Warsame, Mohammed Hersi & Ireri, Edward Mugambi
- 101-111 Behavioral biases of finance professionals: Turkish evidence
by Kiymaz, Halil & Öztürkkal, Belma & Akkemik, K. Ali
- 112-122 Aging, overconfidence, and portfolio choice
by Pak, Tae-Young & Chatterjee, Swarn
2016, Volume 11, Issue C
- 1-8 Recent developments in the experimental elicitation of time preference
by Cheung, Stephen L.
- 9-12 Clustering of annual general meetings and stock returns: UK evidence
by Lawal, Tolulola
- 13-17 Prospect theory and portfolio selection
by Best, Michael J. & Grauer, Robert R.
- 18-26 Social media big data and capital markets—An overview
by Bukovina, Jaroslav
- 27-43 Examining pension beneficiaries’ willingness to pay for a socially responsible and impact investment portfolio: A case study in the Dutch healthcare sector
by Apostolakis, George & Kraanen, Frido & van Dijk, Gert
- 44-51 Interest on cash, fundamental value process and bubble formation: An experimental study
by Giusti, Giovanni & Jiang, Janet Hua & Xu, Yiping
2016, Volume 10, Issue C
- 1-4 Society for Experimental Finance Presidential Address 2015
by Noussair, Charles N.
- 5-19 Profiling trust: An empirical analysis
by Di Giannatale, Sonia & Elbittar, Alexander & Maya, Lucy & Ramírez, Alfredo & Roa, María José
- 20-31 The direction of media influence: Real-estate news and the stock market
by Walker, Clive B.
- 32-49 Properties of expectation biases: Optimism and overconfidence
by Kinari, Yusuke
- 50-53 Mood effects in optimal debt contracts
by Apergis, Nicholas & Voliotis, Dimitris
- 54-62 Ecology and finance: A quest for congruency
by Walters, Anne & Ramiah, Vikash & Moosa, Imad
- 63-71 Why is gold a safe haven?
by Baur, Dirk G. & McDermott, Thomas K.J.
- 72-74 The Monday effect in the EUR/USD currency pair: Periods of EUR strength and weakness
by Bush, Peter J. & Stephens, John E.
- 75-87 The Credit Card Use and Debt: Is there a trade-off between compulsive buying and ill-being perception?
by Vieira, Kelmara Mendes & de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Kunkel, Franciele Inês Reis
- 88-104 Timing the stock market: Does it really make no sense?
by Dichtl, Hubert & Drobetz, Wolfgang & Kryzanowski, Lawrence
- 105-108 oTree: The “bomb” risk elicitation task
by Holzmeister, Felix & Pfurtscheller, Armin
2016, Volume 9, Issue C
- 1-5 Unskilled traders, overconfidence and information acquisition
by Grégoire, Philippe
- 6-19 Personal information in peer-to-peer loan applications: Is less more?
by Prystav, Fabian
- 20-38 Default penalty as a selection mechanism among multiple equilibria
by Huber, Juergen & Shubik, Martin & Sunder, Shyam
- 39-42 The role of accounting in behavioral finance
by Hellmann, Andreas
- 43-55 Cultural influences on risk tolerance and portfolio creation
by Pyles, Mark K. & Li, Yongping & Wu, Shifang & Dolvin, Steven D.
- 56-62 Numeraire independence and the measurement of mispricing in experimental asset markets
by Powell, Owen
- 63-80 The trend is our friend: Risk parity, momentum and trend following in global asset allocation
by Clare, Andrew & Seaton, James & Smith, Peter N. & Thomas, Stephen
- 81-87 On the impact of semantic framing in experimental asset markets
by Stefan, Matthias
- 88-97 oTree—An open-source platform for laboratory, online, and field experiments
by Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin & Wickens, Chris
- 98-118 Financial distress prediction in an international context: Moderating effects of Hofstede’s original cultural dimensions
by Laitinen, Erkki K. & Suvas, Arto
- 119-124 Do stock splits signal undervaluation?
by Karim, Mohammad A. & Sarkar, Sayan
- 125-131 Ambiguity vs risk: An experimental study of overconfidence, gender and trading activity
by Yang, Xiaolan & Zhu, Li
- 132-135 Emerging market active managers: Skilled or stubborn?
by Fasano, Antonio & Galloppo, Giuseppe
- 136-163 Investor sentiment, limits on arbitrage, and the performance of cross-country stock market anomalies
by Zaremba, Adam
2015, Volume 8, Issue C
- 1-17 Trader characteristics and fundamental value trajectories in an asset market experiment
by Breaban, Adriana & Noussair, Charles N.
- 18-24 Cut your losses and let your profits run: How shifting feelings of personal responsibility reverses the disposition effect
by Aspara, Jaakko & Hoffmann, Arvid O.I.
- 25-39 Does investor sentiment predict the asset volatility? Evidence from emerging stock market India
by Kumari, Jyoti & Mahakud, Jitendra
- 40-43 Herding behavior in real estate markets: Novel evidence from a Markov-switching model
by Babalos, Vassilios & Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan
- 44-53 Determinants of risk attitudes using sample surveys: The implications of a high rate of nonresponse
by Zanin, Luca
- 54-63 Learning by aspiring professional traders: Learning to take risk
by Locke, Peter R. & Mann, Steven C.
- 64-67 Dishonest or professional behavior? Can we tell? A comment on: Cohn et al. 2014, Nature 516, 86–89, “Business culture and dishonesty in the banking industry”
by Stöckl, Thomas
2015, Volume 7, Issue C
- 1-16 Perceptual noise and perceived inflation after the Euro currency changeover
by Lunn, Peter D. & Duffy, David
- 17-28 Pay-What-You-Want pricing schemes: A self-image perspective
by Kahsay, Goytom Abraha & Samahita, Margaret
- 29-32 The impact of analyst report complexity on trading decisions in an experimental setting
by Wojahn, Oliver & Geister, Susanne & Richter, Julia
- 33-41 Exercising empowerment in an investment environment
by Gomaa, Mohamed & Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Shehata, Mohamed
- 42-59 Religiosity and risk-taking in international banking
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Lobo, Gerald J. & Wang, Chong & Whalen, Dennis J.
- 60-70 Effects of bonuses on diversification in delegated stock portfolio management
by Hedesström, Martin & Gärling, Tommy & Andersson, Maria & Biel, Anders
- 71-81 Diurnal rhythms in investor sentiment
by Drerup, Tilman
2015, Volume 6, Issue C
- 1-12 Financial literacy in Southern Brazil: Modeling and invariance between genders
by Potrich, Ani Caroline Grigion & Vieira, Kelmara Mendes & Coronel, Daniel Arruda & Bender Filho, Reisoli
- 13-26 Decreasing term structure of psychological discount rates: Experimental estimation and determinants
by de La Bruslerie, Hubert
- 27-41 Investment competence and advice seeking
by Bachmann, Kremena & Hens, Thorsten
- 42-55 Trading System based on the use of technical analysis: A computational experiment
by da Costa, Thiago Raymon Cruz Cacique & Nazário, Rodolfo Toríbio & Bergo, Gabriel Soares Zica & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Kimura, Herbert
- 56-66 Why you should care about investment costs: A risk-adjusted utility approach
by Kronborg, Morten Tolver & Jarner, Søren Fiig
- 67-79 Evolving efficiency of spot and futures energy markets: A rolling sample approach
by Khediri, Karim Ben & Charfeddine, Lanouar
- 80-92 Mad Money: Does the combination of stock recommendation and show segment matter?
by Gutierrez, Jose & Stretcher, Robert
- 93-100 Risk taking, behavioral biases and genes: Results from 149 active investors
by Anderson, Anders & Dreber, Anna & Vestman, Roine
2015, Volume 5, Issue C
- 1-14 GIMS—Software for asset market experiments
by Palan, Stefan
- 15-26 Investor sentiment and price limit rules
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Huang, Yaru & Jiang, Lei
- 27-34 Lay people beliefs in professional and naïve stock investors’ proneness to judgmental biases
by Peterson, Daniel & Carlander, Anders & Gamble, Amelie & Gärling, Tommy & Holmen, Martin
- 35-45 Are individual stock investors overconfident? Evidence from an emerging market
by Tekçe, Bülent & Yılmaz, Neslihan
- 46-59 Is investor sentiment contagious? International sentiment and UK equity returns
by Hudson, Yawen & Green, Christopher J.
- 60-80 The holy day effect
by Al-Ississ, Mohamad
- 81-84 The 2D:4D ratio and Myopic Loss Aversion (MLA): An experimental investigation
by Teixeira, Anderson M. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O.
2014, Volume 4, Issue C
2014, Volume 3, Issue C
2014, Volume 2, Issue C
- 1-9 The signature of sentiment in conditional consumption CAPM estimates: A note
by Potì, Valerio & Shefrin, Hersh
- 10-17 Behavioral finance in financial market theory, utility theory, portfolio theory and the necessary statistics: A review
by Nawrocki, David & Viole, Fred
- 18-30 Trading behavior and profits in experimental asset markets with asymmetric information
by Stöckl, Thomas & Kirchler, Michael
- 31-43 Speculating in gains, waiting in losses: A closer look at the disposition effect
by Talpsepp, Tõnn & Vlcek, Martin & Wang, Mei
- 44-58 When can a photo increase credit? The impact of lender and borrower profiles on online peer-to-peer loans
by Gonzalez, Laura & Loureiro, Yuliya Komarova
2014, Volume 1, Issue C
- 1-12 National cultural dimensions in finance and accounting scholarship: An important gap in the literatures?
by Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W.
- 13-16 Institutional economics and behavioral finance
by Branch, Ben
- 17-26 Is there a Friday the 13th effect in emerging Asian stock markets?
by Auer, Benjamin R. & Rottmann, Horst
- 27-44 Attitudes towards socially and environmentally responsible investment
by Borgers, Arian C.T. & Pownall, Rachel A.J.
- 45-60 Are investors guided by the news disclosed by companies or by journalists?
by Shang, Zilu & Brooks, Chris & McCloy, Rachel
- 61-73 Optimistic, but selling riskier stocks—An arbitrage experiment in crisis market
by Sonsino, Doron & Shavit, Tal
- 74-84 Understanding the prevalence and implications of homeowner money illusion
by Seiler, Michael J.
- 85-98 The takeover game
by Füllbrunn, Sascha & Haruvy, Ernan
- 99-108 Rediscovering the human and forgetting the natural in economics and finance
by Larkin, Charles J.