Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .
2019, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-18 The case for a European rating agency: Evidence from the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis
by Altdörfer, Marc & De las Salas Vega, Carlos A. & Guettler, Andre & Löffler, Gunter
- 19-41 Asset pricing factors and bank CDS spreads
by Koutmos, Dimitrios
- 42-64 Exchange rate comovements, hedging and volatility spillovers on new EU forex markets
by Kočenda, Evžen & Moravcová, Michala
- 65-77 Intraday effects of the currency market
by Khademalomoom, Siroos & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 78-95 Margin requirements and systemic liquidity risk
by Bakoush, Mohamed & Gerding, Enrico H. & Wolfe, Simon
- 96-116 Investigation of the effects of financial regulation and supervision on bank stability: The application of CAMELS-DEA to quantile regressions
by Shaddady, Ali & Moore, Tomoe
- 117-135 Central bank announcements and realized volatility of stock markets in G7 countries
by Lyócsa, Štefan & Molnár, Peter & Plíhal, Tomáš
- 136-161 Taxes, governance, and debt maturity structure: International evidence
by Kashefi Pour, Eilnaz & Lasfer, Meziane
- 162-183 The evolving nature of Japanese corporate governance: Guaranteed bonds vs. rated bonds
by Han, Seung Hun & Pagano, Michael S. & Shin, Yoon S.
- 184-207 My kingdom for a horse (or a classic car)
by Laurs, Dries & Renneboog, Luc
- 208-224 Quantitative easing and sovereign yield spreads: Euro-area time-varying evidence
by Afonso, António & Tovar Jalles, João
- 225-235 Can structural changes in the persistence of the forward premium explain the forward premium anomaly?
by Cho, Dooyeon & Chun, Sungju
- 236-254 Unexploited currency carry trade profit opportunity
by Suh, Sangwon
- 255-268 Carry trades and endogenous regime switches in exchange rate volatility
by Cho, Dooyeon & Han, Heejoon & Lee, Na Kyeong
- 269-283 Corporate governance, external control, and environmental information transparency: Evidence from emerging markets
by Jacoby, Gady & Liu, Mingzhi & Wang, Yefeng & Wu, Zhenyu & Zhang, Ying
- 284-298 ADR valuation and listing of foreign firms in U.S. Equity markets
by Li, Shi & Li, Tianze & Mittoo, Usha & Song, Xiaoping & Zheng, Steven Xiaofan
2018, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-16 Sailing with the non-conventional stocks when there is no place to hide
by Azad, A.S.M.S. & Azmat, Saad & Chazi, Abdelaziz & Ahsan, Amirul
- 17-43 Diversification and bank stability in the GCC
by Abuzayed, Bana & Al-Fayoumi, Nedal & Molyneux, Phil
- 44-58 Decomposition of the uncovered equity parity correlation
by Kunkler, Michael & MacDonald, Ronald
- 59-79 Foreign capital flows, credit spreads, and the business cycle
by Du, Ding & Rousse, Wade
- 80-93 Using expected shortfall for credit risk regulation
by Osmundsen, Kjartan Kloster
- 94-109 Turning over a golden leaf? Global liquidity and emerging market central banks’ demand for gold after the financial crisis
by Gopalakrishnan, Balagopal & Mohapatra, Sanket
- 110-126 The transmission of liquidity shocks via China's segmented money market: Evidence from recent market events
by Lu, Ruoxi & Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J.
- 127-140 Financial stability: To regulate or not? A public choice inquiry
by Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick
- 141-159 A market-based measure for currency risk in managed exchange rate regimes
by Eichler, Stefan & Roevekamp, Ingmar
- 160-184 Does low leverage minimise the impact of financial shocks? New optimisation strategies using Islamic stock screening for European portfolios
by Ouatik El-Alaoui, AbdelKader & Ismath Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, Mansur & Asutay, Mehmet
- 185-204 Do community banks contribute to international trade? Evidence from U.S. Data
by Holod, Dmytro & Torna, Gökhan
- 205-230 Volatility connectedness in the Chinese banking system: Do state-owned commercial banks contribute more?
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Zhao, Longfeng & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang
- 231-247 Determinants of equity mutual fund flows – Evidence from the fund flow dynamics between Hong Kong and global markets
by Fong, Tom Pak Wing & Sze, Angela Kin Wan & Ho, Edmund Ho Cheung
- 248-260 Flash crash and policy uncertainty
by Tsai, I-Chun
- 261-292 Inflation in Africa, 1960–2015
by Franses, Philip Hans & Janssens, Eva
2018, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-16 Do multiple credit ratings affect syndicated loan spreads?
by Drago, Danilo & Gallo, Raffaele
- 17-37 Nonfinancial debt and economic growth in euro-area countries
by Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón
- 38-54 The non-persistent relationship between foreign equity flows and emerging stock market returns across quantiles
by Yan, Cheng & Wang, Xichen
- 55-70 Time-variation in the relationship between white precious metals and inflation: A cross-country analysis
by Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Gogolin, Fabian & Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Vigne, Samuel A.
- 71-92 Governance mechanisms and efficiency: Evidence from an alternative insurance (Takaful) market
by Karbhari, Yusuf & Muye, Ibrahim & Hassan, Ahmad Fahmi S. & Elnahass, Marwa
- 93-103 A new GARCH model with higher moments for stock return predictability
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng
- 104-127 A systemic risk analysis of Islamic equity markets using vine copula and delta CoVaR modeling
by Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Arreola-Hernandez, Jose & Bekiros, Stelios & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kayani, Ghulam Mujtaba
- 128-148 Financial market spillovers during the quantitative easing programmes of the global financial crisis (2007–2009) and the European debt crisis
by Meegan, Andrew & Corbet, Shaen & Larkin, Charles
- 149-168 Directional information effects of options trading: Evidence from the banking industry
by Du, Brian & Fung, Scott
- 169-187 New insights into the US stock market reactions to energy price shocks
by Benkraiem, Ramzi & Lahiani, Amine & Miloudi, Anthony & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 188-200 What drives corporate CDS spreads? A comparison across US, UK and EU firms
by Pereira, John & Sorwar, Ghulam & Nurullah, Mohamed
- 201-217 Nonfinancial traits and financial smartness: International evidence from Shariah-compliant and Socially responsible funds
by Azmi, Wajahat & Mohamad, Shamsher & Shah, Mohamed Eskandar
- 218-232 Do managers act opportunistically towards the end of their career?
by Kabir, Rezaul & Li, Hao & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia
- 233-254 On the determinants of industry-CDS index spreads: Evidence from a nonlinear setting
by Guesmi, Khaled & Dhaoui, Abderrazak & Goutte, Stéphane & Abid, Ilyes
- 255-280 Commodity market based hedging against stock market risk in times of financial crisis: The case of crude oil and gold
by Junttila, Juha & Pesonen, Juho & Raatikainen, Juhani
2018, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-12 Beauty and appearance in corporate director elections
by Geiler, Philipp & Renneboog, Luc & Zhao, Yang
- 13-28 Influence of economic factors on disaggregated Islamic banking deposits: Evidence with structural breaks in Malaysia
by Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 29-49 Accounting discretion and executive cash compensation: An empirical investigation of corporate governance, credit ratings and firm value
by Emmanuel Iatridis, George
- 50-64 Do sovereign credit ratings matter for foreign direct investments?
by Cai, Peilin & Gan, Quan & Kim, Suk-Joong
- 65-80 Multi-factor asset pricing models: Factor construction choices and the revisit of pricing factors
by Skočir, Matevž & Lončarski, Igor
- 81-93 Cyclicality of bank liquidity creation
by Davydov, Denis & Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent
- 94-111 Do liquidity proxies measure liquidity accurately in ETFs?
by Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat
- 112-133 Media censorship and stock price: Evidence from the foreign share discount in China
by Ding, Rong & Hou, Wenxuan & Liu, Yue (Lucy) & Zhang, John Ziyang
- 134-150 Can economic policy uncertainty predict stock returns? Global evidence
by Phan, Dinh Hoang Bach & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Tran, Vuong Thao
- 151-169 Financial globalization, domestic financial freedom and risk sharing across countries
by Li, Zhongda & Liu, Lu
- 170-194 Fed policy expectations and portfolio flows to emerging markets
by Koepke, Robin
- 195-210 The dynamics of volatility connectedness in international real estate investment trusts
by Liow, Kim Hiang & Huang, Yuting
- 211-223 Preferences for lottery stocks at Borsa Istanbul
by Alkan, Ulas & Guner, Biliana
- 224-240 Identifying contagion: A unifying approach
by Sewraj, Deeya & Gebka, Bartosz & Anderson, Robert D.J.
- 241-253 The intraday volatility spillover index approach and an application in the Brexit vote
by Nishimura, Yusaku & Sun, Bianxia
2018, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-14 Developments in financial institutions, governance, agency costs, and misconduct
by Cumming, Douglas & Johan, Sofia & Peter, Rejo
- 15-26 Valuation and performance of reallocated IPO shares
by Bonaventura, Matteo & Giudici, Giancarlo & Vismara, Silvio
- 27-42 Corporate insider trading in Europe
by Aussenegg, Wolfgang & Jelic, Ranko & Ranzi, Robert
- 43-58 Common auditors and cross-country M&A transactions
by Chircop, Justin & Johan, Sofia & Tarsalewska, Monika
- 59-77 Corporate governance in Islamic banks: New insights for dual board structure and agency relationships
by Farag, Hisham & Mallin, Chris & Ow-Yong, Kean
- 78-97 Bid-ask spread determination in the FX swap market: Competition, collusion or a convention?
by Stenfors, Alexis
- 98-113 Why do firms pay high underwriting fees? SEO withdrawal, underwriter certification and CEO turnover
by Ursel, Nancy D. & Zhong, Ligang
- 114-129 Are all insiders on the inside? Evidence from the initiation of CDS trading and short selling in the financial sector
by To, Thomas Y. & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon & Wu, Eliza
- 130-151 Same rules, different enforcement: Market abuse in Europe
by Cumming, Douglas & Peter Groh, Alexander & Johan, Sofia
- 152-165 More accurate measurement for enhanced controls: VaR vs ES?
by Guegan, Dominique & Hassani, Bertrand K.
- 166-176 Secrecy, information shocks, and corporate investment: Evidence from European Union countries
by Mazboudi, Mohamad & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 177-189 Bitcoin: Medium of exchange or speculative assets?
by Baur, Dirk G. & Hong, KiHoon & Lee, Adrian D.
- 190-203 Bank competition and stability in the CIS markets
by Clark, Ephraim & Radić, Nemanja & Sharipova, Alma
- 204-227 Macro stress testing the U.S. banking system
by Kanas, Angelos & Molyneux, Philip
- 228-257 Macroprudential policy instruments and procyclicality of loan-loss provisions – Cross-country evidence
by Olszak, Małgorzata & Roszkowska, Sylwia & Kowalska, Iwona
2018, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-16 Does regulatory regime matter for bank risk taking? A comparative analysis of US and Canada
by Mohsni, Sana & Otchere, Isaac
- 17-49 Economies of scale and scope in financial market infrastructures
by Li, Shaofang & Marinč, Matej
- 50-75 Something in the air: Information density, news surprises, and price jumps
by Füss, Roland & Grabellus, Markus & Mager, Ferdinand & Stein, Michael
- 76-93 Government ownership, financial constraint, corruption, and corporate performance: International evidence
by Haider, Zulfiquer Ali & Liu, Mingzhi & Wang, Yefeng & Zhang, Ying
- 94-116 Cash hoarding: Vice or virtue
by Kang, Sunmin & Hwang, Intae & Song, Sooyoung
- 117-138 Multi-market trading and liquidity: Evidence from cross-listed companies
by Atanasova, Christina & Li, Mingxin
- 139-157 Independent directors, information costs and foreign ownership in Chinese companies
by Meng, Yijun & Clements, Michael P. & Padgett, Carol
- 158-178 Transmission of liquidity shocks: Evidence on cross-border bank ownership linkages
by Cao, Yifei & Gregory-Smith, Ian & Montagnoli, Alberto
- 179-199 Does feedback trading drive returns of cross-listed shares?
by Chen, Jing & Dong, Yizhe & Hou, Wenxuan & McMillan, David G.
- 200-214 Stock options and credit default swaps in risk management
by Al-Own, Bassam & Minhat, Marizah & Gao, Simon
- 215-226 The valuation of ADR IPOs
by Huo, Weidong & Fu, Chengbo & Huang, Ying & Zheng, Steven Xiaofan
- 227-262 The effect of capital ratios on the risk, efficiency and profitability of banks: Evidence from OECD countries
by Bitar, Mohammad & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Walker, Thomas
- 263-286 Empirical analysis of market reactions to the UK’s referendum results – How strong will Brexit be?
by Aristeidis, Samitas & Elias, Kampouris
- 287-306 Does public–private status affect bank risk taking? Worldwide evidence
by Samet, Anis & Boubakri, Narjess & Boubaker, Sabri
- 307-319 Impact of gender and governance on microfinance efficiency
by Bibi, Uzma & Balli, Hatice Ozer & Matthews, Claire D. & Tripe, David W.L.
2018, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-16 The effects of country and firm-level governance on cash management
by Seifert, Bruce & Gonenc, Halit
- 17-36 Volatility co-movements and spillover effects within the Eurozone economies: A multivariate GARCH approach using the financial stress index
by MacDonald, Ronald & Sogiakas, Vasilios & Tsopanakis, Andreas
- 37-47 Common information in carry trade risk factors
by Byrne, Joseph P. & Ibrahim, Boulis Maher & Sakemoto, Ryuta
- 48-63 Historical high and stock index returns: Application of the regression kink model
by Chang, Shu-Lien & Chien, Cheng-Yi & Lee, Hsiu-Chuan & Lin, Ching
- 64-89 Financial markets and genetic variation
by Cardella, Eric & Kalcheva, Ivalina & Shang, Danjue
- 90-101 Cooperative banks: What do we know about competition and risk preferences?
by Clark, Ephraim & Mare, Davide Salvatore & Radić, Nemanja
- 102-113 Does intraday technical trading have predictive power in precious metal markets?
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Lucey, Brian M. & McGroarty, Frank & Peat, Maurice & Urquhart, Andrew
- 114-133 Distribution specific dependence and causality between industry-level U.S. credit and stock markets
by Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Balcilar, Mehmet & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 134-151 Market reactions to stock rating and target price changes in analyst reports: Evidence from Japan
by Ishigami, Shohei & Takeda, Fumiko
- 152-172 Is stock return predictability time-varying?
by Devpura, Neluka & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila
- 173-195 Virtual relationships: Short- and long-run evidence from BitCoin and altcoin markets
by Ciaian, Pavel & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Kancs, d'Artis
- 196-210 Corporate governance and default risk in financial firms over the post-financial crisis period: International evidence
by Switzer, Lorne N. & Tu, Qiao & Wang, Jun
- 211-226 A foreign currency effect in the syndicated loan market of emerging economies
by Gong, Di & Jiang, Tao & Wu, Weixing
- 227-239 Governance and financial development: A cross-country analysis
by Li, Jialong & Maung, Min & Wilson, Craig
- 240-261 Environmental risk management and financial performance in the banking industry: A cross-country comparison
by Finger, Maya & Gavious, Ilanit & Manos, Ronny
2017, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-14 Investor sentiment, idiosyncratic risk, and mispricing of American Depository Receipt
by Wu, Qinqin & Hao, Ying & Lu, Jing
- 15-38 Liquidity and the implied cost of equity capital
by Saad, Mohsen & Samet, Anis
- 39-57 Is default risk priced equally fast in the credit default swap and the stock markets? AN empirical investigation
by Tolikas, Konstantinos & Topaloglou, Nikolas
- 58-74 Islamic bank efficiency compared to conventional banks during the global crisis in the GCC region
by Alqahtani, Faisal & Mayes, David G. & Brown, Kym
- 75-91 Cost of sovereign debt and foreign bias in bond allocations
by Bhatta, Bibek & Marshall, Andrew & Thapa, Chandra
- 92-105 The association between earnings forecast in IPOs prospectuses and earnings management: An empirical analysis
by Buchner, Axel & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Saadouni, Brahim
- 106-124 Hurting without hitting: The economic cost of political tension
by He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Wang, Yonglei
- 125-132 A note on modeling world equity markets with nonsynchronous data
by Resnick, Bruce G. & Shoesmith, Gary L.
- 133-141 Volatility of commodity futures prices and market-implied inflation expectations
by Orlowski, Lucjan T.
- 142-154 Where do the advanced countries invest? An investigation of capital flows from advanced countries to emerging economies
by Vo, Xuan Vinh & Nguyen, Dong Phong & Ho, Viet Tien & Nguyen, Trung Thong
- 155-170 Insurance activities, globalization, and economic growth: New methods, new evidence
by Lee, Chi-Chuan & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiou, Yan-Yu
- 171-189 Does more complex language in FOMC decisions impact financial markets?
by Smales, L.A. & Apergis, N.
- 190-208 Stock market anomalies, market efficiency and the adaptive market hypothesis: Evidence from Islamic stock indices
by Al-Khazali, Osamah & Mirzaei, Ali
- 209-227 Depositor discipline for better or for worse. What enhanced depositors’ confidence on the banking system in the last ten years?
by Chesini, Giusy & Giaretta, Elisa
- 228-247 Volatility forecasting of non-ferrous metal futures: Covariances, covariates or combinations?
by Lyócsa, Štefan & Molnár, Peter & Todorova, Neda
2017, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-12 The Copula ADCC-GARCH model can help PIIGS to fly
by Miralles-Quirós, José Luis & Miralles-Quirós, María del Mar
- 13-35 Do creditor rights and information sharing affect the performance of foreign banks?
by Kalyvas, Antonios Nikolaos & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel
- 36-51 The persistence in real interest rates: Does it solve the intertemporal consumption behavior puzzle?
by Soon, Siew-Voon & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Mohamad Shariff, Nurul Sima
- 52-68 Uncertainty, systemic shocks and the global banking sector: Has the crisis modified their relationship?
by Uribe, Jorge M. & Chuliá, Helena & Guillén, Montserrat
- 69-84 Regulatory policies on Gramm-Leach-Bliley consolidation of commercial banking, shadow banking, and life insurance
by Lin, Jyh-Horng & Li, Xuelian
- 85-97 Fiscal sustainability in EMU countries: A continued fiscal commitment?
by Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 98-118 Do borrower-lender relationships still matter for small business loans?
by Durguner, Sena
- 119-134 Social norms and market outcomes: The effects of religious beliefs on stock markets
by Al-Awadhi, Abdullah M. & Dempsey, Michael
- 135-155 Do Islamic banks fail more than conventional banks?
by Alandejani, Maha & Kutan, Ali M. & Samargandi, Nahla
- 156-181 Takeovers and (excess) CEO compensation
by Feito-Ruiz, Isabel & Renneboog, Luc
- 182-203 Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect: An analysis of Chinese partial stock market liberalization impact on the local and foreign markets
by Bai, Ye & Chow, Darien Yan Pang
- 204-218 Predicting risk premium under changes in the conditional distribution of stock returns
by Sousa, João & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 219-234 Pricing and usage: An empirical analysis of lines of credit
by Duran, Miguel A.
2017, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-14 Psychological price barriers in frontier equities
by Berk, Ales S. & Cummins, Mark & Dowling, Michael & Lucey, Brian M.
- 15-31 Measuring skill in the Islamic mutual fund industry: Evidence from GCC countries
by Hammami, Yacine & Oueslati, Abdelmonem
- 32-47 Assessing the robustness of the relationship between financial reforms and banking crises
by Gluzmann, Pablo & Guzman, Martin
- 48-73 Curbing the growth of stock trading? Order-to-trade ratios and financial transaction taxes
by Capelle-Blancard, Gunther
- 74-87 Excess stock return comovements and the role of investor sentiment
by Frijns, Bart & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 88-102 Financial market implications of monetary policy coincidences: Evidence from the UK and Euro Area government-bond markets
by Arestis, Philip & Phelps, Peter
- 103-114 Bank capital regulation: Are local or central regulators better?
by Haritchabalet, Carole & Lepetit, Laetitia & Spinassou, Kévin & Strobel, Frank
- 115-128 Contagion of the eurozone debt crisis
by Samarakoon, Lalith P.
- 129-139 Convergence patterns in sovereign bond yield spreads: Evidence from the Euro Area
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Christou, Christina & Cunado, Juncal & Gupta, Rangan
- 140-153 Index membership vs. loss of voting power: The unification of dual-class shares
by Betzer, André & van den Bongard, Inga & Goergen, Marc
- 154-172 How do creditors respond to disclosure quality? Evidence from corporate dividend payouts
by Byrne, Julie & O'Connor, Thomas
- 173-183 Time-dependent lead-lag relationship between the onshore and offshore Renminbi exchange rates
by Xu, Hai-Chuan & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier
- 184-199 IPO lockups, long run returns, and growth opportunities
by Haman, Janto & Chalmers, Keryn & Fang, Victor
2017, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-24 Family ties and access to finance in an Islamic environment
by Mertzanis, Charilaos
- 25-46 The equity-like behaviour of sovereign bonds
by Dufour, Alfonso & Stancu, Andrei & Varotto, Simone
- 47-60 Anti-misconduct policies, corporate governance and capital market responses: International evidence
by Li, Changhong & Li, Jialong & Liu, Mingzhi & Wang, Yuan & Wu, Zhenyu
- 61-81 Mean-variance versus naïve diversification: The role of mispricing
by Yan, Cheng & Zhang, Huazhu
- 82-98 On exchange rate comovements: New evidence from a Taylor rule fundamentals model with adaptive learning
by de Truchis, Gilles & Dell’Eva, Cyril & Keddad, Benjamin
- 99-116 Tax avoidance in response to a decline in the funding status of defined benefit pension plans
by Chaudhry, Neeru & Au Yong, Hue Hwa & Veld, Chris
- 117-134 Identifying and measuring the contagion channels at work in the European financial crises
by Guidolin, Massimo & Pedio, Manuela
- 135-145 Do country-level financial structures explain bank-level CDS spreads?
by Benbouzid, Nadia & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 146-159 Bank-sovereign contagion in the Eurozone: A panel VAR Approach
by Georgoutsos, Dimitris & Moratis, George
- 160-177 Can investors gain from investing in certain sectors?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Ahmed, Huson Ali & Narayan, Seema
- 178-191 Impact of US uncertainties on emerging and mature markets: Evidence from a quantile-vector autoregressive approach
by Chuliá, Helena & Gupta, Rangan & Uribe, Jorge M. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 192-205 Forecasting European interest rates in times of financial crisis – What insights do we get from international survey forecasts?
by Kunze, Frederik & Wegener, Christoph & Bizer, Kilian & Spiwoks, Markus
- 206-223 Interdependence between oil and East Asian stock markets: Evidence from wavelet coherence analysis
by Cai, Xiao Jing & Tian, Shuairu & Yuan, Nannan & Hamori, Shigeyuki
2017, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-14 House of restructured assets: How do they affect bank risk in an emerging market?
by Mostak Ahamed, M. & Mallick, Sushanta K.
- 15-32 Bank asset reallocation and sovereign debt
by Fratianni, Michele & Marchionne, Francesco
- 33-46 Economic freedom and crashes in financial markets
by Blau, Benjamin M.
- 47-64 Institutional investors’ allocation to emerging markets: A panel approach to asset demand
by Bonizzi, Bruno
- 65-75 Do cultures influence abnormal market reactions before official sovereign debt rating downgrade announcements?
by Jakob, Keith & Nam, Yoonsoo
- 76-88 Is the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle still with us? National saving-investment dynamics and international capital mobility: A panel data analysis across EU member countries
by Drakos, Anastassios A. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Stavroyiannis, Stavros & Zarangas, Leonidas
- 89-102 Broader use of saving products among people can make deposit funding of the banking system more resilient
by Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin
- 103-113 The interaction between risk, return-risk trade-off and complexity: Evidence and policy implications for US bank holding companies
by McMillan, David G. & McMillan, Fiona J.
- 114-130 On the robustness of week-day effect to error distributional assumption: International evidence
by Boubaker, Sabri & Essaddam, Naceur & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Saadi, Samir
- 131-151 Rationality and forecasting accuracy of exchange rate expectations: Evidence from survey-based forecasts
by Ince, Onur & Molodtsova, Tanya
- 152-175 Herding in frontier markets: Evidence from African stock exchanges
by Guney, Yilmaz & Kallinterakis, Vasileios & Komba, Gabriel
- 176-187 The bank-lending channel and monetary policy during pre- and post-2007 crisis
by Salachas, Evangelos N. & Laopodis, Nikiforos T. & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 188-210 Managerial discretion, net operating assets and the cross-section of stock returns: Evidence from European countries
by Papanastasopoulos, Georgios & Thomakos, Dimitrios
2017, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-29 The joint effect of investor protection, IFRS and earnings quality on cost of capital: An international study
by Persakis, Anthony & Iatridis, George Emmanuel
- 30-53 Value-at-Risk under Lévy GARCH models: Evidence from global stock markets
by Slim, Skander & Koubaa, Yosra & BenSaïda, Ahmed
- 54-69 Capital intensities and international trade in banking services
by Dia, Enzo & VanHoose, David
- 70-83 Hidden cointegration reveals hidden values in Islamic investments
by Alexakis, Christos & Pappas, Vasileios & Tsikouras, Alexandros
- 84-97 Corporate failures and the denomination of corporate bonds: Evidence from emerging Asian economies over two financial crises
by Spaliara, Marina-Eliza & Tsoukas, Serafeim
- 98-115 Corporate governance practices, ownership structure, and corporate performance in the GCC countries
by Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Ismail, Ahmad K.
- 116-127 An empirical comparison of transformed diffusion models for VIX and VIX futures
by Bu, Ruijun & Jawadi, Fredj & Li, Yuyi
- 128-146 Strong boards, ownership concentration and EU banks’ systemic risk-taking: Evidence from the financial crisis
by Battaglia, Francesca & Gallo, Angela
- 147-157 How do banks determine their spreads under credit and liquidity risks during business cycles?
by Aydemir, Resul & Guloglu, Bulent
- 158-173 Exchange rate dynamics in a Taylor rule framework
by Chen, Chuanglian & Yao, Shujie & Ou, Jinghua
- 174-187 Do managers of sharia-compliant firms have distinctive financial styles?
by Naz, Iram & Shah, Syed Muhammad Amir & Kutan, Ali M.
- 188-198 Bank efficiency and financial centres: Does geographical location matter?
by Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Matousek, Roman & Sevic, Zeljko & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 199-215 Is there a competition-stability trade-off in European banking?
by Leroy, Aurélien & Lucotte, Yannick
2016, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-20 Determinants of commercial bank retail interest rate adjustments: Evidence from a panel data model
by Perera, Anil & Wickramanayake, J.
- 21-41 IPOs and SEOs, real investments, and market timing: Emerging market evidence
by Wadhwa, Kavita & Nagi Reddy, V. & Goyal, Abhinav & Mohamed, Abdulkadir
- 42-59 An entropy-based early warning indicator for systemic risk
by Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Costola, Michele & Pasqualini, Andrea
- 60-78 Dealing with non-normality when estimating abnormal returns and systematic risk of private equity: A closed-form solution
by Buchner, Axel
- 79-95 Why are some banks recapitalized and others taken over?
by Beccalli, Elena & Frantz, Pascal
- 96-114 The sign switch effect of macroeconomic news in foreign exchange markets
by Ben Omrane, Walid & Savaşer, Tanseli
- 115-125 On the estimation and testing of predictive panel regressions
by Karabiyik, Hande & Westerlund, Joakim & Narayan, Paresh
- 126-141 Predicting efficiency in Islamic banks: An integrated multicriteria decision making (MCDM) approach
by Wanke, Peter & Azad, Md. Abul Kalam & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Hassan, M. Kabir
- 142-155 Liquidity risk contagion in the interbank market
by Eross, Andrea & Urquhart, Andrew & Wolfe, Simon
- 156-170 A study on the distribution of the foreclosure lag, its expected capital opportunity cost and its analyses
by Tsai, Ming Shann & Chiang, Shu Ling & Miller, Chen
- 171-190 Less is more: Testing financial integration using identification-robust asset pricing models
by Beaulieu, Marie-Claude & Gagnon, Marie-Hélène & Khalaf, Lynda
2016, Volume 44, Issue C