Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finmar. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar .
2019, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-16 Strategic trading with risk aversion and information flow
by Sastry, Ravi & Thompson, Rex
- 17-30 Agreeing on disagreement: Heterogeneity or uncertainty?
by ter Ellen, Saskia & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 31-41 Nominal stock price anchors: A global phenomenon?
by Bae, Kee-Hong & Bhattacharya, Utpal & Kang, Jisok & Rhee, S. Ghon
- 42-70 Beauties of the emperor: An investigation of a Chinese government bailout
by Chi, Yeguang & Li, Xiaoming
- 71-90 Extreme absolute strength of stocks and performance of momentum strategies
by Yang, Xuebing & Zhang, Huilan
- 91-118 Estimating beta: Forecast adjustments and the impact of stock characteristics for a broad cross-section
by Hollstein, Fabian & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Wese Simen, Chardin
2019, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-30 Fast and slow informed trading
by Roşu, Ioanid
- 31-53 An analysis of over-the-counter and centralized stock lending markets
by Huszár, Zsuzsa R. & Prado, Melissa Porras
- 54-77 Do upgrades matter? Evidence from trading volume
by Brogaard, Jonathan & Koski, Jennifer L. & Siegel, Andrew F.
- 78-95 Good and bad volatility spillovers: An asymmetric connectedness
by BenSaïda, Ahmed
- 96-120 Excess comovement in credit default swap markets: Evidence from the CDX indices
by Cathcart, Lara & El-Jahel, Lina & Evans, Leo & Shi, Yining
- 121-136 Implied volatility and investor beliefs in experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Kluger, Brian D. & Qi, Li
2019, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-28 Short-term trading skill: An analysis of investor heterogeneity and execution quality
by Sağlam, Mehmet & Moallemi, Ciamac C. & Sotiropoulos, Michael G.
- 29-55 Intraday information from S&P 500 Index futures options
by Lim, Kian Guan & Chen, Ying & Yap, Nelson K.L.
- 56-74 Who trades on momentum?
by Baltzer, Markus & Jank, Stephan & Smajlbegovic, Esad
- 75-93 Informed contrarian trades and stock returns
by Chang, Sanders S. & Albert Wang, F.
- 94-120 The convergence and divergence of investors' opinions around earnings news: Evidence from a social network
by Giannini, Robert & Irvine, Paul & Shu, Tao
- 121-142 Financial sector bailouts, sovereign bailouts, and the transfer of credit risk
by Greenwood-Nimmo, Matthew & Huang, Jingong & Nguyen, Viet Hoang
2018, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-16 The maximum bid-ask spread
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Griffith, Todd G. & Whitby, Ryan J.
- 17-35 The curious case of changes in trading dynamics: When firms switch from NYSE to NASDAQ
by Dang, Viet Anh & Michayluk, David & Pham, Thu Phuong
- 36-56 Do leveraged ETFs really amplify late-day returns and volatility?
by Ivanov, Ivan T. & Lenkey, Stephen L.
- 57-76 Journalist disagreement
by Hillert, Alexander & Jacobs, Heiko & Müller, Sebastian
- 77-91 The MAX effect: Lottery stocks with price limits and limits to arbitrage
by Hung, Weifeng & Yang, J. Jimmy
- 92-116 When are extreme daily returns not lottery? At earnings announcements!
by Nguyen, Hung T. & Truong, Cameron
2018, Volume 40, Issue C
- 2-22 The microstructure of a U.S. Treasury ECN: The BrokerTec platform
by Fleming, Michael J. & Mizrach, Bruce & Nguyen, Giang
- 23-39 A natural experiment for efficient markets: Information quality and influential agents
by Mills, Brian M. & Salaga, Steven
- 40-59 Market frictions, investor sophistication, and persistence in mutual fund performance
by Dumitrescu, Ariadna & Gil-Bazo, Javier
- 60-74 Proximity and litigation: Evidence from the geographic location of institutional investors
by Mazur, Mieszko & Salganik-Shoshan, Galla & Walker, Thomas & Wang, Jun
- 75-91 The effects of conference call tones on market perceptions of value uncertainty
by Borochin, Paul A. & Cicon, James E. & DeLisle, R. Jared & Price, S. McKay
- 92-108 The curious case of negative volatility
by Merkle, Christoph
2018, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-23 Liquidity might come at cost: The role of heterogeneous preferences
by Hauser, Shmuel & Kedar-Levy, Haim
- 24-43 Funding constraints and liquidity in two-tiered OTC markets
by Benos, Evangelos & Žikeš, Filip
- 44-67 Does exposure to foreign competition affect stock liquidity? Evidence from industry-level import data
by Atawnah, Nader & Balachandran, Balasingham & Duong, Huu Nhan & Podolski, Edward J.
- 68-83 Corporate investment, short-term return reversal, and stock liquidity
by Kang, Moonsoo & Khaksari, S. & Nam, Kiseok
- 84-110 Uncovering the impact of regulatory uncertainty on credit spreads: A study of the U.S. covered bond experience
by Bhanot, Karan & Larsson, Carl F.
- 111-125 Policy uncertainty and bank bailouts
by Caliendo, Frank N. & Guo, Nick L. & Smith, Jason M.
2018, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-13 Politics and liquidity
by Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Hung T. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat
- 14-38 Bid- and ask-side liquidity in the NYSE limit order book
by Cenesizoglu, Tolga & Grass, Gunnar
- 39-59 Higher-moment liquidity risks and the cross-section of stock returns
by Kim, Soonho & Na, Haejung
- 60-82 Momentum lost and found in corporate bond returns
by Ho, Hwai-Chung & Wang, Hsiao-Chuan
- 83-102 Forecasting the equity risk premium: The importance of regime-dependent evaluation
by Baltas, Nick & Karyampas, Dimitrios
- 103-123 Technical analysis and stock return predictability: An aligned approach
by Lin, Qi
- 124-140 Cognitive reference points, institutional investors' bid prices, and IPO pricing: Evidence from IPO auctions in China
by Gao, Shenghao & Meng, Qingbin & Chan, Jesse Y. & Chan, Kam C.
2018, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-16 Throttling hyperactive robots – Order-to-trade ratios at the Oslo Stock Exchange
by Jørgensen, Kjell & Skjeltorp, Johannes & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne
- 17-34 Market volatility and stock returns: The role of liquidity providers
by Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat
- 35-51 Intraday momentum in FX markets: Disentangling informed trading from liquidity provision
by Elaut, Gert & Frömmel, Michael & Lampaert, Kevin
- 52-69 Inflation and equity mutual fund flows
by Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan & Pelletier, Denis & Warr, Richard S.
- 70-96 What options to trade and when: Evidence from seasoned equity offerings
by Kim, Donghan & Kim, Jun Sik & Seo, Sung Won
- 97-119 Do co-jumps impact correlations in currency markets?
by Barunik, Jozef & Vacha, Lukas
- 120-135 Evolution of historical prices in momentum investing
by Chen, Li-Wen & Yu, Hsin-Yi & Wang, Wen-Kai
2017, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-16 Permanent price impact asymmetry of trades with institutional constraints
by Chiyachantana, Chiraphol & Jain, Pankaj K. & Jiang, Christine & Sharma, Vivek
- 17-39 The market for lemmings: The herding behavior of pension funds
by Blake, David & Sarno, Lucio & Zinna, Gabriele
- 40-55 Institutional trading before dividend reduction announcements
by Henry, Darren & Nguyen, Lily & Pham, Viet Hung
- 56-75 Equity premium prediction: The role of economic and statistical constraints
by Li, Jiahan & Tsiakas, Ilias
- 76-90 Macroeconomic risk and seasonality in momentum profits
by Ji, Xiuqing & Martin, J. Spencer & Yao, Yaqiong
- 91-114 The impact of central clearing on banks’ lending discipline
by Arnold, M.
- 115-131 On the relation between liquidity and the futures-cash basis: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Han, Jianlei & Pan, Zheyao
2017, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-20 Effects of lit and dark market fragmentation on liquidity
by Gresse, Carole
- 21-46 Price discovery in equity and CDS markets
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Perrakis, Stylianos & Zhong, Rui
- 47-64 The relationship between equity and bond returns: An empirical investigation
by Demirovic, Amer & Guermat, Cherif & Tucker, Jon
- 65-83 Teaming up and quiet intervention: The impact of institutional investors on executive compensation policies
by Mazur, Mieszko & Salganik-Shoshan, Galla
- 84-103 Dangerous infectious diseases: Bad news for Main Street, good news for Wall Street?
by Donadelli, Michael & Kizys, Renatas & Riedel, Max
- 104-129 When chasing the offender hurts the victim: The case of insider legislation
by Palan, Stefan & Stöckl, Thomas
2017, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-21 Lockstep in liquidity: Common dealers and co-movement in bond liquidity
by Gissler, Stefan
- 22-41 The determinants and pricing of liquidity commonality around the world
by Moshirian, Fariborz & Qian, Xiaolin & Wee, Claudia Koon Ghee & Zhang, Bohui
- 42-74 Liquidity measures throughout the lifetime of the U.S. Treasury bond
by Díaz, Antonio & Escribano, Ana
- 75-101 Short selling around the 52-week and historical highs
by Lee, Eunju & Piqueira, Natalia
- 102-123 Short on drugs: Short selling during the drug development process
by Berkman, Henk & Eugster, Marco
- 124-142 Short selling and the pricing of closed-end funds
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Peterson, Mark A.
2017, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-27 Understanding transactions prices in the credit default swaps market
by Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Yan, Hong
- 28-48 Intraday price discovery in fragmented markets
by Ozturk, Sait R. & van der Wel, Michel & van Dijk, Dick
- 49-68 Multiple markets, algorithmic trading, and market liquidity
by Upson, James & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 69-96 Cross-sectional factor dynamics and momentum returns
by Avramov, Doron & Hore, Satadru
- 97-143 Limited participation under ambiguity of correlation
by Huang, Helen Hui & Zhang, Shunming & Zhu, Wei
2016, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-24 Does high-frequency trading increase systemic risk?
by Jain, Pankaj K. & Jain, Pawan & McInish, Thomas H.
- 25-42 The total benefit of alternative assets to pension fund portfolios
by Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Slavutskaya, Anna
- 43-62 Risk and return spillovers among the G10 currencies
by Greenwood-Nimmo, Matthew & Nguyen, Viet Hoang & Rafferty, Barry
- 63-80 What׳s a name worth? The impact of a likeable stock ticker symbol on firm value
by Xing, Xuejing & Anderson, Randy I. & Hu, Yan
- 81-126 The determinants of IPO-related shareholder litigation: The role of CEO equity incentives and corporate governance
by Li, Xingli & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Glenn Walker, Marcus & Walker, Thomas John
2016, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-26 Network externalities in mutual funds
by Blocher, Jesse
- 27-53 Liquidity, style investing and excess comovement of exchange-traded fund returns
by Broman, Markus S.
- 54-77 Price discovery and the cross-section of high-frequency trading
by Benos, Evangelos & Sagade, Satchit
- 78-102 Pre-auction inventory and bidding behavior: Evidence from Canadian Treasury auctions
by Rydqvist, Kristian & Wu, Mark
- 103-124 Time series momentum and volatility scaling
by Kim, Abby Y. & Tse, Yiuman & Wald, John K.
2016, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-26 Does mood affect trading behavior?
by Kaustia, Markku & Rantapuska, Elias
- 27-46 Limited cognition and clustered asset prices: Evidence from betting markets
by Brown, Alasdair & Yang, Fuyu
- 47-65 What explains the orange juice puzzle: Sentiment, smart money, or fundamentals?
by Chou, Pin-Huang & Hsieh, Chia-Hsun & Shen, Carl Hsin-Han
- 66-86 Return predictability in the corporate bond market along the supply chain
by Chen, Long & Zhang, Gaiyan & Zhang, Weina
- 87-109 Cross-sectional return dispersion and the equity premium
by Maio, Paulo
- 110-143 Earnings news, expected earnings, and aggregate stock returns
by Choi, Jung Ho & Kalay, Alon & Sadka, Gil
2016, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-23 Market quality breakdowns in equities
by Gao, Cheng & Mizrach, Bruce
- 24-45 Market size matters: A model of excess volatility in large markets
by Kawakami, Kei
- 46-69 Pricing errors and the geography of trade in the foreign exchange market
by Piccotti, Louis R.
- 70-90 Liquidity cost vs. real investment efficiency
by Bade, Marco & Hirth, Hans
- 91-115 Pre-trade transparency and informed trading: Experimental evidence on undisclosed orders
by Gozluklu, Arie E.
- 116-131 The value of the wildcard option in cash-settled American index options
by Lasser, Dennis J. & Spizman, Joshua D.
- 132-148 On variance bounds for asset price changes
by Lansing, Kevin J.
2016, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-27 Reducing opacity in over-the-counter markets
by Zhong, Zhuo
- 28-54 Can risk-rebalancing explain the negative correlation between stock return differential and currency? Or, does source status drive it?
by Ülkü, Numan & Fatullayev, Sabutay & Diachenko, Daria
- 55-78 Asymmetric connectedness on the U.S. stock market: Bad and good volatility spillovers
by Baruník, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš
- 79-101 Is there information leakage prior to share repurchase announcements? Evidence from daily options trading
by Hao, (Grace) Qing
- 102-131 Dissecting the bond profitability premium
by Campbell, T. Colin & Chichernea, Doina C. & Petkevich, Alex
- 132-146 Trading activities of short-sellers around index deletions: Evidence from the Nikkei 225
by Takahashi, Hidetomo & Xu, Peng
2015, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-37 Learning to smile: Can rational learning explain predictable dynamics in the implied volatility surface?
by Bernales, Alejandro & Guidolin, Massimo
- 38-63 Volatility-of-volatility and tail risk hedging returns
by Park, Yang-Ho
- 64-84 Testing and modeling jump contagion across international stock markets: A nonparametric intraday approach
by Jawadi, Fredj & Louhichi, Waël & Idi Cheffou, Abdoulkarim
- 85-102 Short sales and the weekend effect—Evidence from a natural experiment
by Gao, Pengjie & Hao, Jia & Kalcheva, Ivalina & Ma, Tongshu
- 103-121 Informed trading in parallel bond markets
by Paiardini, Paola
2015, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-15 A dynamic model of hedging and speculation in the commodity futures markets
by Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna
- 16-32 Information and accuracy in pricing: Evidence from the NCAA men׳s basketball betting market
by Berkowitz, Jason P. & Depken, Craig A. & Gandar, John M.
- 33-51 Equity volatility as a determinant of future term-structure volatility
by Bansal, Naresh & Connolly, Robert A. & Stivers, Chris
- 52-79 Evaluating trade classification algorithms: Bulk volume classification versus the tick rule and the Lee-Ready algorithm
by Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Pascual, Roberto & Shkilko, Andriy
2015, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-24 Frontier market transaction costs and diversification
by Marshall, Ben R. & Nguyen, Nhut H. & Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat
- 25-48 Relative liquidity and future volatility
by Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinländer, Thorsten
- 49-65 Asymmetric effects of sell-side analyst optimism and broker market share by clientele
by Grant, Andrew & Jarnecic, Elvis & Su, Mark
- 66-92 Trading price jump clusters in foreign exchange markets
by Novotný, Jan & Petrov, Dmitri & Urga, Giovanni
2015, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-25 Style representation and portfolio choice
by Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei & Stenkrona, Anders
- 26-58 Options market makers׳ hedging and informed trading: Theory and evidence
by Huh, Sahn-Wook & Lin, Hao & Mello, Antonio S.
- 59-74 Sentiment bubbles
by Berger, David & Turtle, Harry J.
- 75-97 On the determinants of pairs trading profitability
by Jacobs, Heiko & Weber, Martin
2015, Volume 22, Issue C
- 1-26 Cross-listings and liquidity commonality around the world
by Dang, Tung Lam & Moshirian, Fariborz & Wee, Claudia Koon Ghee & Zhang, Bohui
- 27-49 The determinants of alternative trading venue market share: Global evidence from the introduction of Chi-X
by He, Peng William & Jarnecic, Elvis & Liu, Yubo
- 50-72 Equity hedging and exchange rates at the London 4p.m. fix
by Melvin, Michael & Prins, John
- 73-103 Intermediated investment management in private markets: Evidence from pension fund investments in real estate
by Andonov, Aleksandar & Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils
2014, Volume 21, Issue C
- 1-24 Trading anonymity and order anticipation
by Friederich, Sylvain & Payne, Richard
- 25-49 Macroeconomic uncertainty and the cross-section of option returns
by Aramonte, Sirio
- 50-75 Who trades with whom? Individuals, institutions, and returns
by Stoffman, Noah
- 76-97 Liquidity risk and institutional ownership
by Cao, Charles & Petrasek, Lubomir
- 98-122 High short interest effect and aggregate volatility risk
by Barinov, Alexander & Wu, Juan (Julie)
- 123-152 Predictions of corporate bond excess returns
by Lin, Hai & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi
- 153-180 Commodity index trading and hedging costs
by Brunetti, Celso & Reiffen, David
2014, Volume 20, Issue C
- 1-19 Risk-return trade-off and serial correlation: Do volume and volatility matter?
by Kinnunen, Jyri
- 20-38 Exploiting stochastic dominance to generate abnormal stock returns
by Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
- 39-60 On the relation between forecast precision and trading profitability of financial analysts
by Marinelli, Carlo & Weissensteiner, Alex
- 61-78 A comprehensive study of liquidity before and after SEOs and SEO underpricing
by He, Yan & Wang, Junbo & John Wei, K.C.
- 79-100 Short sales and class-action lawsuits
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Tew, Philip L.
- 101-128 Waiting costs and limit order book liquidity: Evidence from the ex-dividend deadline in Australia
by Ainsworth, Andrew & Lee, Adrian D.
- 129-150 The relative contribution of ask and bid quotes to price discovery
by Pascual, Roberto & Pascual-Fuster, Bartolomé
- 151-174 Are trading imbalances indicative of private information?
by Kim, Sukwon Thomas & Stoll, Hans R.
- 175-193 The delta- and vega-related information content of near-the-money option market trading activity
by Rourke, Thomas
2014, Volume 19, Issue C
- 1-38 Price impact and asset pricing
by Huh, Sahn-Wook
- 39-61 Information disclosure and price discovery
by Tang, Ya
- 62-85 How should individual investors diversify? An empirical evaluation of alternative asset allocation policies
by Jacobs, Heiko & Müller, Sebastian & Weber, Martin
- 86-109 Outperformance in exchange-traded fund pricing deviations: Generalized control of data snooping bias
by Kearney, Fearghal & Cummins, Mark & Murphy, Finbarr
- 110-130 Industry-based style investing
by Jame, Russell & Tong, Qing
- 131-153 Market conditions, underwriter reputation and first day return of IPOs
by Chua, Ansley
- 154-169 Transparent bookbuilding, certification and initial public offerings
by Khurshed, Arif & Paleari, Stefano & Pande, Alok & Vismara, Silvio
- 170-196 When-issued trading in the Indian IPO market
by Brooks, Raymond M. & Mathew, Prem G. & Yang, J. Jimmy
- 197-218 Investor ignorance in markets for worthless stocks
by Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Zhang, Hongxian
- 219-246 Small investor sentiment, differences of opinion and stock overvaluation
by Qian, Xiaolin
2014, Volume 18, Issue C
- 1-24 The cross-section of speculator skill: Evidence from day trading
by Barber, Brad M. & Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Odean, Terrance
- 25-48 Hedging costs, liquidity, and inventory management: The evidence from option market makers
by Wu, Wei-Shao & Liu, Yu-Jane & Lee, Yi-Tsung & Fok, Robert C.W.
- 49-76 Ambiguity aversion, funding liquidity, and liquidation dynamics
by Oh, Ji Yeol Jimmy
- 77-95 Option pricing with stochastic liquidity risk: Theory and evidence
by Feng, Shih-Ping & Hung, Mao-Wei & Wang, Yaw-Huei
- 96-125 Delta and vega exposure trading in stock and option markets
by Maraachlian, Hilda & Rourke, Thomas
- 126-157 Financial networks and trading in bond markets
by Booth, G. Geoffrey & Gurun, Umit G. & Zhang, Harold
- 158-181 The intertemporal risk-return relation: A bivariate model approach
by Jiang, Xiaoquan & Lee, Bong-Soo
- 182-205 Informed trading around acquisitions: Evidence from corporate bonds
by Kedia, Simi & Zhou, Xing
- 206-233 Investor sentiment and bond risk premia
by Laborda, Ricardo & Olmo, Jose
- 234-254 When do stop-loss rules stop losses?
by Kaminski, Kathryn M. & Lo, Andrew W.
2014, Volume 17, Issue C
- 1-46 VPIN and the flash crash
by Andersen, Torben G. & Bondarenko, Oleg
- 47-52 VPIN and the Flash Crash: A rejoinder
by Easley, David & López de Prado, Marcos M. & O'Hara, Maureen
- 53-64 Reflecting on the VPIN dispute
by Andersen, Torben G. & Bondarenko, Oleg
- 65-93 Leveling the trading field
by Easley, David & Hendershott, Terrence & Ramadorai, Tarun
- 94-120 A simple approximation of intraday spreads using daily data
by Chung, Kee H. & Zhang, Hao
- 121-149 Intraday liquidity dynamics and news releases around price jumps: Evidence from the DJIA stocks
by Boudt, Kris & Petitjean, Mikael
- 150-173 Price delay premium and liquidity risk
by Lin, Ji-Chai & Singh, Ajai K. & Sun, Ping-Wen (Steven) & Yu, Wen
- 174-198 Market transparency, market quality, and sunshine trading
by de Frutos, M. Ángeles & Manzano, Carolina
- 199-229 Aggregate short selling, commonality, and stock market returns
by Lynch, Andrew & Nikolic, Biljana & Yan, Xuemin (Sterling) & Yu, Han
- 230-261 Informational linkages between dark and lit trading venues
by Nimalendran, Mahendrarajah & Ray, Sugata
2013, Volume 16, Issue 4
2013, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 387-413 Rational expectations equilibrium with uncertain proportion of informed traders
by Gao, Feng & Song, Fengming & Wang, Jun
- 414-438 Stock price synchronicity and liquidity
by Chan, Kalok & Hameed, Allaudeen & Kang, Wenjin
- 439-476 Investment opportunities and bankruptcy prediction
by Lyandres, Evgeny & Zhdanov, Alexei
- 477-504 Short-term residual reversal
by Blitz, David & Huij, Joop & Lansdorp, Simon & Verbeek, Marno
- 505-525 Informed local trading prior to earnings announcements
by Berry, Thomas & Gamble, Keith Jacks
- 526-549 Noise and aggregation of information in large markets
by García, Diego & Urošević, Branko
- 550-570 Patriotic name bias and stock returns
by Benos, Evangelos & Jochec, Marek
- 571-603 How do designated market makers create value for small-caps?
by Menkveld, Albert J. & Wang, Ting
- 604-635 Does order flow in the European Carbon Futures Market reveal information?
by Kalaitzoglou, Iordanis & Ibrahim, Boulis M.
2013, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 195-226 The options market maker exception to SEC Regulation SHO
by Stratmann, Thomas & Welborn, John W.
- 227-252 Microstructure-based manipulation: Strategic behavior and performance of spoofing traders
by Lee, Eun Jung & Eom, Kyong Shik & Park, Kyung Suh
- 253-278 The realized forward term premium in the repo market
by Kopchak, Seth J.
- 279-307 Do mutual fund managers time market liquidity?
by Cao, Charles & Simin, Timothy T. & Wang, Ying
- 308-330 Short sales and put options: Where is the bad news first traded?
by Hao, Xiaoting & Lee, Eunju & Piqueira, Natalia
- 331-361 A call auction's impact on price formation and order routing: Evidence from the NASDAQ stock market
by Pagano, Michael S. & Peng, Lin & Schwartz, Robert A.
- 362-385 The intraday behavior of information misreaction across various categories of investors in the Taiwan options market
by Chang, Chuang-Chang & Hsieh, Pei-Fang & Tang, Chih-Wei & Wang, Yaw-Huei
2013, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-32 Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics
by Obizhaeva, Anna A. & Wang, Jiang
- 33-60 Investing in Chapter 11 stocks: Trading, value, and performance
by Li, Yuanzhi & Zhong, Zhaodong (Ken)
- 61-103 Trade and information in the corporate bond market
by Ronen, Tavy & Zhou, Xing
- 104-126 Liquidity, volume and price efficiency: The impact of order vs. quote driven trading
by Malinova, Katya & Park, Andreas
- 127-151 Price discovery in government bond markets
by Valseth, Siri
- 152-164 Can representativeness heuristic traders survive in a competitive securities market?
by Ying Luo, Guo
- 165-193 Is warrant really a derivative? Evidence from the Chinese warrant market
by Chang, Eric C. & Luo, Xingguo & Shi, Lei & Zhang, Jin E.
2012, Volume 15, Issue 2