Journal of Macroeconomics
December 2007, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 741-759 Financial intermediation with credit constrained agents
by Bohacek, Radim
- 760-789 Central Bank transparency in theory and practice
by Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew
- 790-805 Do liquidity constraints generate excess sensitivity in consumption? New evidence from a sample of post-bankruptcy households
by Filer, Larry & Fisher, Jonathan D.
- 806-823 Growth and welfare effects of stabilizing innovation cycles
by Aloi, Marta & Lasselle, Laurence
- 824-839 Foreign Direct Investment, inequality, and growth
by Basu, Parantap & Guariglia, Alessandra
- 840-854 Professional forecasts of interest rates and exchange rates: Evidence from the Wall Street Journal's panel of economists
by Mitchell, Karlyn & Pearce, Douglas K.
- 855-875 Business cycle dynamics with duration dependence and leading indicators
by Layton, Allan P. & Smith, Daniel R.
- 876-890 Stabilizations, crises and the "exit" problem - A theoretical model
by Bleaney, Michael & Gundermann, Marco
- 891-911 How to promote R&D-based growth? Public education expenditure on scientists and engineers versus R&D subsidies
by Grossmann, Volker
- 912-939 Fiscal policy and private consumption in industrial and developing countries
by Schclarek, Alfredo
- 940-958 Educational choice, endogenous inequality and economic development
by Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco
- 959-975 How large are the gains to commitment policy and optimal delegation for New Zealand?
by Lees, Kirdan
- 976-982 Stone-Geary preferences in overlapping generations economies under pure exchange: A note
by Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko
September 2007, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 1-1 Editorial Introduction - Special issue "On the Empirics of Growth Nonlinearities"
by Papageorgiou, Chris
- 451-454 Foreword to special Journal of Macroeconomics issue on nonlinearities in economic growth
by Durlauf, Steven N.
- 455-469 Some empirics on economic growth under heterogeneous technology
by Phillips, Peter C.B. & Sul, Donggyu
- 470-475 Multiple growth regimes - Insights from unified growth theory
by Galor, Oded
- 476-493 Jointness in Bayesian variable selection with applications to growth regression
by Ley, Eduardo & Steel, Mark F.J.
- 494-514 Unraveling the fortunes of the fortunate: An Iterative Bayesian Model Averaging (IBMA) approach
by Eicher, Theo S. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Roehn, Oliver
- 515-540 Is the relationship between aid and economic growth nonlinear?
by Kourtellos, Andros & Tan, Chih Ming & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 541-554 Nonlinearities in cross-country growth regressions: A Bayesian Averaging of Thresholds (BAT) approach
by Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Doppelhofer, Gernot
- 555-568 Nonlinearities in economic growth: A semiparametric approach applied to information technology data
by Ketteni, Elena & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis
- 569-594 A drive up the capital coast? Contributions to post-reform growth across Chinese provinces
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Tochkov, Kiril & Badunenko, Oleg
- 595-611 Institutions and parameter heterogeneity
by Minier, Jenny
- 612-637 Productivity polarization and sectoral dynamics in European regions
by Fiaschi, Davide & Lavezzi, Andrea Mario
June 2007, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 227-254 A structuralist model of the small open economy in the short, medium and long run
by Hoon, Hian Teck & Phelps, Edmund S.
- 255-282 Regime changes, learning and monetary policy
by Waters, George A.
- 283-304 Interest-rate smoothing in a two-sector small open economy
by Kam, Timothy
- 305-325 Optimal tax structure in a two-sector model of endogenous growth
by Gomez, Manuel A.
- 326-354 Gross job flows and technology shocks in nondurable and durable goods sectors
by Tang, Jenn-Hong
- 355-367 The long-run Phillips curve revisited: Is the NAIRU framework data-consistent?
by Schreiber, Sven & Wolters, Jurgen
- 368-386 Do actions speak louder than words? Evaluating monetary policy at the Bundesbank
by Siklos, Pierre L. & Bohl, Martin T.
- 387-410 Government solvency: Revisiting some EMU countries
by Arghyrou, Michael G. & Luintel, Kul B.
- 411-430 Measuring monetary policy for a small open economy: Turkey
by Berument, Hakan
- 431-449 Regime dependence between the official and parallel foreign currency markets for US dollars in Greece
by Kanas, Angelos & Kouretas, Georgios P.
March 2007, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-18 The theory of rational expectations and the interpretation of macroeconomic data
by Demery, David & Duck, Nigel W.
- 19-36 The relative price effects of monetary shocks
by Balke, Nathan S. & Wynne, Mark A.
- 37-59 The New Keynesian Phillips curve under trend inflation and strategic complementarity
by Bakhshi, Hasan & Khan, Hashmat & Burriel-Llombart, Pablo & Rudolf, Barbara
- 60-74 The long-term care problem, precautionary saving, and economic growth
by Hemmi, Noriyoshi & Tabata, Ken & Futagami, Koichi
- 75-90 Buying out child labor
by Pallage, Stephane & Zimmermann, Christian
- 91-102 Too good to be true? The (In)credibility of the UK inflation fan charts
by Dowd, Kevin
- 103-122 Do shocks last forever? Local persistency in economic time series
by Lima, Luiz Renato & Xiao, Zhijie
- 123-144 Sunspots in a cash-in-advance model: A quantitative assessment
by Stockman, David R.
- 145-168 Economic growth and convergence with international differences in technology
by Goo, Youngwan & Park, Hyun
- 169-177 Indeterminacy and stability in a modified Romer model
by Slobodyan, Sergey
- 178-188 Forbearance impedes confidence recovery
by Kobayashi, Keiichiro
- 189-205 Does wealth affect consumption? Evidence for Italy
by Paiella, Monica
- 206-225 Market clearing with some neo-Keynesian features
by Sinha, Deepak K.
December 2006, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 621-644 An optimizing IS-LM framework with endogenous investment
by Casares, Miguel & McCallum, Bennett T.
- 645-664 An econometric model of potential output, productivity growth, and resource utilization
by Coen, Robert M. & Hickman, Bert G.
- 665-679 Are speed limit policies robust?
by Yetman, James
- 680-699 Federal transfers, environmental policy and economic growth
by Economides, George & Miaouli, Natasha
- 700-719 PPP in the medium run: The case of Norway
by Akram, Q. Farooq
- 720-736 Agricultural and monetary shocks before the great depression: A graph-theoretic causal investigation
by Perez, Stephen J. & Siegler, Mark V.
- 737-751 Monetary policy and long-term US interest rates
by Berument, Hakan & Froyen, Richard T.
- 752-767 A disequilibrium macrodynamic model of fluctuations
by Velupillai, K. Vela
- 768-774 Public capital, endogenous growth, and endogenous fluctuations
by Chen, Been-Lon
September 2006, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 461-479 Some stylized facts on non-systematic fiscal policy in the Euro area
by Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 480-492 A model of optimal legal restrictions and open market operations
by Cothren, Richard
- 493-519 Should central banks react to exchange rate movements? An analysis of the robustness of simple policy rules under exchange rate uncertainty
by Wollmershauser, Timo
- 520-539 Dispersion of human capital and economic growth
by Park, Jungsoo
- 540-563 Investor risk premia and real macroeconomic fluctuations
by Fuerst, Michael E.
- 564-584 Optimal monetary policy in the presence of pricing-to-market
by Michaelis, Jochen
- 585-595 The role of output composition in the stabilization of US output growth
by Eggers, Andrew & Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 596-608 Is the budget deficit sustainable when fiscal policy is non-linear? The case of Spain
by Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Diaz-Roldan, Carmen & Esteve, Vicente
- 609-620 The links between inflation, inflation uncertainty and output growth: New time series evidence from Japan
by Wilson, Bradley Kemp
June 2006, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 273-302 Public and private production in a two-sector economy
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Pintea, Mihaela
- 303-325 Nominal rigidities and monetary policy in Canada
by Dib, Ali
- 326-337 Why the world should love the euro: The welfare implications of EMU for third countries
by Cavelaars, Paul
- 338-360 Using structural balance data to test the fiscal theory of the price level: Some international evidence
by Creel, Jerome & Bihan, Herve Le
- 361-374 Euler investment equation, leverage and cash flow misspecification: An empirical analysis on a panel of French manufacturing firms
by Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Teurlai, Jean-Christophe
- 375-391 The asymmetric effects of monetary policy in a matching model with a balance sheet channel
by Florio, Anna
- 392-408 Redistribution and economic growth in integrated economies
by Rehme, Gunther
- 409-427 Pattern of trade and indeterminacy
by Naito, Takumi
- 428-438 Endogenous labor supply in Diamond's (1965) OLG model: A reconsideration of the debt role
by Fanti, Luciano & Spataro, Luca
- 439-445 Expected stock returns, aggregate consumption and wealth: Some further empirical evidence
by Ioannidis, C. & Peel, D.A. & Matthews, K.P.G.
- 446-460 Non-fundamental expectations and economic fluctuations: Evidence from professional forecasts
by Choy, Keen Meng & Leong, Kenneth & Tay, Anthony S.
March 2006, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-4 Editorial introduction: Nonlinear macroeconomic dynamics
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Palivos, Theodore
- 5-22 Singularity bifurcations
by He, Yijun & Barnett, William A.
- 23-26 Comments on " 'Singularity bifurcations' by Yijun He and William A. Barnett"
by Serletis, Apostolos & Shahmoradi, Asghar
- 27-45 Global sunspots in OLG models: Theory and computational analysis
by Gazzola, Gianluca & Medio, Alfredo
- 46-50 Comments on "Global sunspots in OLG models"
by Diks, Cees
- 51-85 Constant gain learning and business cycles
by Cellarier, Laurent
- 86-89 Comments on "Constant gain learning and business cycles"
by Diebolt, Claude
- 90-130 Keynesian dynamics and the wage-price spiral: A baseline disequilibrium model
by Asada, Toichiro & Chen, Pu & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter
- 131-135 Comments on "Integrated Keynesian disequilibrium dynamics"
by Skott, Peter
- 136-150 Structural change in macroeconomic time series: A complex systems perspective
by Hinich, Melvin J. & Foster, John & Wild, Phillip
- 151-153 Comments on "Structural change in macroeconomic time series"
by Rothman, Philip
- 154-168 Univariate tests for nonlinear structure
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Serletis, Apostolos
- 169-174 Comments on "Testing for nonlinear structure and chaos in economic time series"
by Hommes, Cars H. & Manzan, Sebastiano
- 175-191 A critical investigation on detrending procedures for non-linear processes
by Dagum, Estela Bee & Giannerini, Simone
- 192-194 Comments on "A critical investigation on detrending procedures for nonlinear processes"
by Ashley, Richard & Verbrugge, Randal J.
- 195-224 Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The "optimal thermal causal path" method with applications to economic data
by Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier
- 225-227 Comments on "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The 'Optimal thermal causal path' method with applications to economic data"
by Andersen, Jorgen Vitting
- 228-252 Chaotic monetary dynamics with confidence
by Serletis, Apostolos & Shintani, Mototsugu
- 253-255 Comments on "Chaotic monetary dynamics with confidence"
by Barnett, William A.
- 256-266 Evidence for chaotic dependence between US inflation and commodity prices
by Kyrtsou, Catherine & Labys, Walter C.
- 267-271 US inflation and commodity prices: Analytical and empirical issues
by Malliaris, A.G.
December 2005, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 557-578 Technological spillovers and patterns of growth with sector-specific R&D
by Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo
- 579-595 Superneutrality, indeterminacy and endogenous growth
by Suen, Ming-Hon & Yip, Chong K.
- 596-620 Disinflation and the supply side
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Pizzati, Lodovico
- 621-647 Coordinating macroeconomic policy in a simple AK growth model
by Barnett, Richard C.
- 648-669 ICT-specific technological progress in the United Kingdom
by Bakhshi, Hasan & Larsen, Jens
- 670-690 Business cycle, unemployment benefits and productivity shocks
by Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo
- 691-703 A Monte Carlo study on the pitfalls in determining deterministic components in cointegrating models
by Hjelm, Goran & Johansson, Martin W.
- 704-723 Optimal composition of government public capital financing
by Hung, Fu-Sheng
- 724-746 Growth and employment differentials under alternative wage-setting institutions and integrated capital markets
by Bonatti, Luigi
- 747-762 The endogenous national minimum wage institution
by Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas
September 2005, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 385-402 Search and leisure with idiosyncratic endowment shocks in a random-matching model
by Arias, J.J.
- 403-433 Growth and welfare: Distorting versus non-distorting taxes
by Marrero, Gustavo A. & Novales, Alfonso
- 434-451 The credibility of the monetary policy "free lunch"
by Yetman, James
- 452-471 The length of US business expansions: When did the break in the data occur?
by Cover, James P. & Pecorino, Paul
- 472-493 Population aging, the costs of health care for the elderly and growth
by Tabata, Ken
- 494-516 Inside money and the effects of inflation
by Powers, Dennis
- 517-532 Does consumer sentiment accurately forecast UK household consumption? Are there any comparisons to be made with the US?
by Easaw, Joshy Z. & Garratt, Dean & Heravi, Saeed M.
- 533-552 Evaluation of interest tax policies in a model of finance and growth
by Chen, Been-Lon & Chiang, Yeong-Yuh & Wang, Ping
June 2005, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 179-207 How fast can the new economy grow? A Bayesian analysis of the evolution of trend growth
by Cogley, Timothy
- 209-232 Status seeking in the small open economy
by Fisher, Walter H. & Hof, Franz X.
- 233-255 Diverging evidence of convergence hypothesis
by Huang, Ho-Chuan
- 257-274 Long-run neutrality in a fractionally integrated model
by Bae, Sang-Kun & Jensen, Mark J. & Murdock, Scott G.
- 275-288 Poverty traps and business cycles in a stochastic overlapping generations economy with S-shaped law of motion
by Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner
- 289-306 Inflation and measures of the markup
by Banerjee, Anindya & Russell, Bill
- 307-330 Microeconometrics and measurement matters: Some results from monetary economics for Canada
by Serletis, Apostolos & Rangel-Ruiz, Ricardo
- 331-343 The term spread and real economic activity in the US inter-war period
by Paya, Ivan & Matthews, Kent & Peel, David
- 345-362 Tests of Purchasing Power Parity via cointegration analysis of heterogeneous panels with consumer price indices
by Jenkins, Michael A. & Snaith, Sean M.
- 363-363 Erratum to "Inequality, mobility and the transmission of ability" [Journal of Macroeconomics 26 (3) 533-545]
by Morand, O.F.
- 365-377 Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability
by Couch, K.A. & Morand, O.F.
- 379-383 Recent Book Macroeconomics. 27/2 (June, 2005)
by Han, T.
March 2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-29 Fiscal stabilization policy in a monetary union with inflation targeting
by Andersen, Torben M.
- 31-51 Self employment, education and credit constraints: A model of interdependent credit rationing decisions
by Fender, John
- 53-67 On suboptimality of the Hodrick-Prescott filter at time series endpoints
by Mise, Emi & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Newbold, Paul
- 69-86 Entrepreneurs, moral hazard, and endogenous growth
by Rei[ss], J. Philipp & Weinert, Lutz
- 87-106 Finance, investment, and growth: Time series evidence from 10 Asian economies
by Rousseau, Peter L. & Vuthipadadorn, Dadanee
- 107-131 Sources of inflation and output movements in Poland and Hungary: Policy implications for accession to the economic and monetary union
by Dibooglu, Sel & Kutan, Ali M.
- 133-141 Monetary shocks with variable effort
by Walsh, Frank
- 143-151 Learning dynamics in monetary policy: The robustness of an aggressive inflation stabilizing policy
by Wang, Miao & Wong, M.C. Sunny
- 153-168 Monetary policy and exchange market pressure: The case of the Philippines
by Gochoco-Bautista, Maria Socorro & Bautista, Carlos C.
- 169-169 Corrigendum to "Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability" [Journal of Macroeconomics 26 (4) 747]
by Morand, O.F.
- 171-174 Referee acknowledgment
by Han, T.
December 2004, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 567-595 Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption
by Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith
- 597-621 Economic growth, skill-biased technical change and wage inequality: A model and estimations for the US and Europe
by Greiner, Alfred & Rubart, Jens & Semmler, Willi
- 623-635 Endogenous growth, welfare and budgetary regimes
by Ghosh, Sugata & Mourmouras, Iannis A.
- 637-659 Credit crunch in a model of financial intermediation and occupational choice
by Yuan, Mingwei & Zimmermann, Christian
- 661-677 Central Bank independence: Low inflation at no cost? A numerical simulations exercise
by Demertzis, Maria
- 679-697 Optimal fiscal policy, uncertainty, and growth
by Clemens, Christiane & Soretz, Susanne
- 699-724 Estimating average economic growth in time series data with persistency
by Xiao, Zhijie
- 725-735 Monetary policy uncertainty and interest rate targeting
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 737-745 Exchange rate changes and endogenous terms of trade effects in a small open economy
by Swift, Robyn
- 747-747 Corrigendum to "Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability" [Journal of Macroeconomics 26 (3) 533-545]
by Morand, O.F. & Cough, Kenneth A.
September 2004, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 391-408 Elasticity of substitution in public capital formation and economic growth
by Yakita, Akira
- 409-430 Are real interest rates really nonstationary? New evidence from tests with good size and power
by Rapach, David E. & Weber, Christian E.
- 431-442 Legal restrictions and sunspots: A further inquiry on the real-bills doctrine versus the quantity theory debate
by Chuang, Shi-Feng & Huo, Teh-Ming
- 443-464 Bank capital requirements and the monetary transmission mechanism
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & VanHoose, David
- 465-479 Capital mobility and the effectiveness of fiscal policy in open economies
by Pierdzioch, Christian
- 481-500 Is there a unit root in inflation?
by Henry, Olan T. & Shields, Kalvinder
- 501-517 A revisit to liquidity effects--evidence from a non-linear approach
by Chen, Show-Lin & Tsai, Li-Ju & Wu, Jyh-Lin
- 519-532 When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies
by Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D.
- 533-545 Inequality, mobility, and the transmission of ability
by Morand, O.F.
- 547-561 The dynamic adjustment of a transition economy in the early stages of transformation
by Papazoglou, Christos & Pentecost, Eric J.
June 2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 179-181 Monetary policy: How relevant are other policymakers?: Bundesbank 2003 Spring conference
by Herrmann, Heinz
- 183-209 Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under imperfect competition
by Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin
- 211-217 Comments on "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under imperfect competition"
by Uhlig, Harald
- 219-222 Comments on "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy under imperfect competition"
by Carlstrom, Charles T.
- 223-251 Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of public debt: Some further monetarist arithmetic
by von Thadden, Leopold
- 253-255 Comments on "Active monetary policy, passive fiscal policy and the value of public debt: Some further monetarist arithmetic"
by Hoeberichts, Marco
- 257-280 Fiscal and monetary policy interactions: Empirical evidence and optimal policy using a structural New-Keynesian model
by Muscatelli, V. Anton & Tirelli, Patrizio & Trecroci, Carmine
- 281-285 Comments on "Fiscal and monetary policy interactions: Empirical evidence on optimal policy using a structural new-Keynesian model"
by Favero, Carlo A.
- 287-308 Monetary policy rules and exchange rate flexibility in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 309-313 Comments on "Monetary policy rules and exchange rate flexibility in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model"
by Ghironi, Fabio & Hernandez, Kolver
- 315-317 Comments on "Monetary policy rules and exchange rate flexibility in a simple dynamic general equilibrium model"
by Guerrieri, Luca
- 319-347 Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies
by Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan
- 349-352 Comments on "Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies"
by Leith, Campbell
- 353-356 Comments on "Monetary and fiscal interactions in open economies"
by Valles, Javier
- 357-376 Mark-up fluctuations and fiscal policy stabilization in a monetary union
by Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Jensen, Henrik
- 377-379 Comments on "Mark-up fluctuations and fiscal policy stabilisation in a monetary union"
by Smets, Frank
- 381-384 Comments on "Mark-up fluctuations and fiscal policy stabilization in a monetary union"
by Faia, Ester
March 2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-23 Generational conflict, fiscal policy, and economic growth
by Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Lovely, Mary E. & Tosun, Mehmet S.
- 25-44 Sticky bargained wages
by Delacroix, Alain
- 45-63 Exchange rate fluctuations in an economy with noise traders
by Gagnon, Gregory
- 65-82 Accumulation of technological knowledge, wage differentials, and unemployment
by Meckl, Jurgen
- 83-99 The size and dynamic effect of aggregate-demand and aggregate-supply disturbances in expansionary and contractionary regimes
by Shively, Philip A.
- 101-129 An empirical financial accelerator model: Small firms' investment and credit rationing
by Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C.
- 131-145 Are incomes converging among OECD countries? Time series evidence with two structural breaks
by Strazicich, Mark C. & Lee, Junsoo & Day, Edward
- 147-170 Avoiding hyperinflation: Evidence from a laboratory economy
by Deck, Cary A.
December 2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 431-455 How to manage financial shocks: Intra-European vs. international monetary coordination
by Creel, Jerome & Capoen, Fabrice & Cussy, Pascal & Lenoble-Liaud, Helene
- 457-480 What do capital inflows do? Dissecting the transmission mechanism for Thailand, 1980-1996
by Jansen, W. Jos
- 481-489 Tournaments, minimum wage, and money non-neutrality
by Lin, Chung-Cheng & Yang, C. C.
- 491-507 Explaining ERM realignments: Insights from optimising models of currency crises
by Ozkan, F. Gulcin
- 509-526 Cointegration modeling of interrelated factor demands: With an application to labor-import substitution in the European Union
by Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Christopoulos, Dimitris K.
- 527-539 Money, endogenous fertility and economic growth
by Petrucci, Alberto
- 541-560 Reexamining the interaction between innovation and capital accumulation
by Zeng, Jinli
- 561-578 Commodity futures contracts: Furnishing an elastic currency in the nineteenth century
by Santos, Joseph
- 583-583 Corrigendum to "The saving-retention coefficient and country-size: The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle reconsidered" [Journal of Macroeconomics 25 (3) 387-396]
by Ho, Tsung-Wu
September 2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 283-309 Capacity utilization, superior information, and the business cycle
by Boileau, Martin & Normandin, Michel
- 311-330 Probing potential output: Monetary policy, credibility, and optimal learning under uncertainty
by Yetman, James
- 331-350 A common currency peg in East Asia? Perspectives from Western Europe
by Chow, Hwee Kwan & Kim, Yoonbai
- 351-365 Is policy perversity consistent with Keynesian business cycles?
by Myatt, Anthony & Scarth, William M.
- 367-385 Stock market volatility and the US consumer expenditure
by Choudhry, Taufiq
- 387-396 The saving-retention coefficient and country-size: The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle reconsidered
by Ho, Tsung-Wu
- 397-409 Sources of inflation uncertainty and real economic activity
by Wu, Jyh-Lin & Chen, Show-Lin & Lee, Hsiu-Yun