Explaining the Volume of Trade: An Eclectic Approach
In: BROADENING TRADE THEORY Incorporating Market Realities into Traditional Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Markusen, James R, 1986. "Explaining the Volume of Trade: An Eclectic Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1002-1011, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Firms; Horizontal Multinationals; Vertical Multinationals; Internalization; Vertical Integration; Outsourcing; Foreign Affiliates; Per-Capita Income; Non-homothetic Preferences; Income Elasticity of Demand; Missing Trade Puzzle; Skill Premium Puzzle; Pro-competitive Gains From Trade; Complements; Externalities;
All these keywords.
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789811222962_0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.