Trade and growth in an unequal global economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimuller, 2006.
"Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 941-960.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, "undated". "Income Distribution and Demand-induced Innovations," IEW - Working Papers 212, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005. "Income Distribution and Demand-Induced Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foellmi, Reto & Hanslin Grossmann, Sandra & Kohler, Andreas, 2018.
"A dynamic North-South model of demand-induced product cycles,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 63-86.
- Föllmi, Reto & Hanslin, Sandra & Kohler, Andreas, 2012. "A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62023, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Reto Foellmi & Sandra Hanslin & Andreas Kohler, 2015. "A dynamic North-South model of demand-induced product cycles," Working Papers 2015-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Foellmi, Reto & Hanslin, Sandra & Kohler, Andreas, 2015. "A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 10452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reto Foellmi & Sandra Hanslin & Andreas Kohler, 2015. "A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles," FIW Working Paper series 152, FIW.
- Foellmi, Reto & Hanslin, Sandra & Kohler, Andreas, 2015. "A Dynamic North-South Model of Demand-Induced Product Cycles," Economics Working Paper Series 1504, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Keith E. Maskus & Yongmin Chen, 2004.
"Vertical Price Control and Parallel Imports: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 551-570, September.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Yongmin Chen, 2000. "Vertical price control and parallel imports - theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2461, The World Bank.
- Ina Simonovska, 2009.
"Income Differences and Prices of Tradables,"
2009 Meeting Papers
692, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ina Simonovska, 2011. "Income Differences and Prices of Tradables," Working Papers 1015, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ina Simonovska, 2010. "Income differences and prices of tradables," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 55, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Bernasconi, 2013. "Similarity of income distributions and the extensive and intensive margin of bilateral trade flows," ECON - Working Papers 115, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; inequality; international trade;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:econwp:081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .