Growth and welfare effects of intellectual property rights when consumers differ in income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spinesi Luca, 2011. "Probabilistic Heterogeneous Patent Protection and Innovation Incentives," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Ozan Hatipoglu, 2012. "The relationship between inequality and innovative activity: a S chumpeterian theory and evidence from cross‐country data," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(2), pages 224-248, May.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2006. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Limited Needs: Variable Markups and 'the End of Work'," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 382-407, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Fan, Haichao & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Innovation and Inequality in a Monetary Schumpeterian Model with Heterogeneous Households and Firms," MPRA Paper 84711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:red:issued:17-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angus Chu & Guido Cozzi, 2018. "Effects of Patents versus R&D subsidies on Income Inequality"," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 68-84, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property rights; income distribution; endogenous growth; non-homothetic preferences;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2016-04-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-FDG-2016-04-23 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2016-04-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-IPR-2016-04-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2016-04-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-KNM-2016-04-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:econwp:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .