2016, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-24 Health insurance as a productive factor
by Dizioli, Allan & Pinheiro, Roberto
- 25-36 Can working hour reduction save workers?
by Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Yong-Kwan
- 37-42 Gradual collective wage bargaining
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Luttens, Roland Iwan
- 43-56 What mom and dad’s match means for junior: Marital sorting and child outcomes
by Edwards, Ryan D. & Roff, Jennifer
2016, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-10 Estimating effects of school quality using multiple proxies
by Bernal, Pedro & Mittag, Nikolas & Qureshi, Javaeria A.
- 11-34 Wage mobility in East and West Germany
by Riphahn, Regina T. & Schnitzlein, Daniel D.
- 35-54 The response of household wealth to the risk of job loss: Evidence from differences in severance payments
by Barceló, Cristina & Villanueva, Ernesto
- 55-67 Quitting and peer effects at work
by Rosaz, Julie & Slonim, Robert & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 68-87 Expansion of higher education, employment and wages: Evidence from the Russian Transition
by Kyui, Natalia
- 88-98 Occupational skills and labour market progression of married immigrant women in Canada
by Adserà, Alícia & Ferrer, Ana
2016, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-11 Wealth effects on job preferences
by Haywood, Luke
- 12-23 The effects of pension changes on age of first benefit receipt: Regression discontinuity evidence from repatriated ethnic Germans
by Puhani, Patrick A. & Tabbert, Falko
- 24-36 Social effects in employer learning: An analysis of siblings
by Rao, Neel
- 37-46 College major, internship experience, and employment opportunities: Estimates from a résumé audit
by Nunley, John M. & Pugh, Adam & Romero, Nicholas & Seals, R. Alan
- 47-58 Non-contributory pensions
by Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Bando, Rosangela
- 59-80 Recovering the counterfactual wage distribution with selective return migration
by Biavaschi, Costanza
- 81-89 Optimal unemployment insurance: Consumption versus expenditure
by Campos, Rodolfo G. & Reggio, Iliana
- 90-105 Divorce: What does learning have to do with it?
by Marinescu, Ioana
- 106-120 Retirement, pension eligibility and home production
by Ciani, Emanuele
2015, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-12 Leaving school in an economic downturn and self-esteem across early and middle adulthood
by Maclean, Johanna Catherine & Hill, Terrence D.
- 13-27 Social program substitution and optimal policy
by Lawson, Nicholas
- 28-37 The Wage Response to Shocks: The Role of Inter-Occupational Labour Adjustment
by Tschopp, Jeanne
- 38-53 Validation of the discrete choice labor supply model by methods of the new tax responsiveness literature
by Thoresen, Thor O. & Vattø, Trine E.
- 54-76 Identifying the employment effect of invoking and changing the minimum wage: A spatial analysis of the UK
by Dolton, Peter & Bondibene, Chiara Rosazza & Stops, Michael
- 77-92 Financial incentives and labour market duality
by Berson, Clémence & Ferrari, Nicolas
- 93-98 “Phantom of the Opera” or “Sex and the City”? Historical amenities as sources of exogenous variation
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Breidenbach, Philipp & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 101-111 Growth in within graduate wage inequality: The role of subjects, cognitive skill dispersion and occupational concentration
by Lindley, Joanne & McIntosh, Steven
2015, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-17 Optimal unemployment insurance: When search takes effort and money
by Schwartz, J.
- 18-34 Immigrants, domestic labor and women's retirement decisions
by Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina
- 35-47 Class-size reduction policies and the quality of entering teachers
by Dieterle, Steven G.
- 48-63 A tradable employment quota
by Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan
- 72-83 Parental leave reforms and the employment of new mothers: Quasi-experimental evidence from Japan
by Asai, Yukiko
- 84-98 The effects of family policy on maternal labor supply: Combining evidence from a structural model and a quasi-experimental approach
by Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 99-111 Does the cost of child care affect female labor market participation? An evaluation of a French reform of childcare subsidies
by Givord, Pauline & Marbot, Claire
- 112-123 Childcare subsidies and labour supply — Evidence from a large Dutch reform
by Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Jongen, Egbert L.W. & Muller, Paul
- 124-136 Full-time universal childcare in a context of low maternal employment: Quasi-experimental evidence from Spain
by Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 137-157 Canadian evidence on ten years of universal preschool policies: The good and the bad
by Haeck, Catherine & Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip
2015, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-15 Labor market effects of sports and exercise: Evidence from Canadian panel data
by Lechner, Michael & Sari, Nazmi
- 16-25 An experimental study of sorting in group contests
by Brookins, Philip & Lightle, John P. & Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 26-52 The long term returns of attempting self-employment with regular employment as a fall back option
by Daly, Moira
- 53-62 Guest workers in the underground economy
by Djajić, Slobodan & Mesnard, Alice
- 63-76 Immigrant concentration in schools: Consequences for native and migrant students
by Schneeweis, Nicole
- 77-92 Time preferences and career investments
by van Huizen, Thomas & Alessie, Rob
- 93-107 Optimal labor market policy with search frictions and risk-averse workers
by Michau, Jean-Baptiste
- 108-122 Spillover effects of unionisation on non-members' wellbeing
by Haile, Getinet & Bryson, Alex & White, Michael
- 123-134 Firm market power and the earnings distribution
by Webber, Douglas A.
- 135-144 Childhood and family experiences and the social integration of young migrants
by Åslund, Olof & Böhlmark, Anders & Skans, Oskar Nordström
- 145-159 The effect of product market competition on job security
by Aparicio-Fenoll, Ainhoa
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-12 The Great Recession was not so great
by van Ours, Jan C.
- 13-25 Blissful ignorance? A natural experiment on the effect of feedback on students' performance
by Bandiera, Oriana & Larcinese, Valentino & Rasul, Imran
- 26-38 Promoting integration of immigrants: Effects of free child care on child enrollment and parental employment
by Drange, Nina & Telle, Kjetil
- 39-50 The earnings returns to graduating with honors — Evidence from law graduates
by Freier, Ronny & Schumann, Mathias & Siedler, Thomas
- 51-63 Is there a taste for racial discrimination amongst employers?
by Bryson, Alex & Chevalier, Arnaud
- 64-75 Educational spillovers and parental migration
by Clifton-Sprigg, Joanna
- 76-85 Language skills and labor market performance of immigrants in the Netherlands
by Yao, Yuxin & van Ours, Jan C.
- 86-99 Who gets to cross the border? The impact of mobility restrictions on labor flows in the West Bank
by Adnan, Wifag
- 100-117 Can the Dutch meet their own retirement expenditure goals?
by de Bresser, Jochem & Knoef, Marike
- 118-126 Gender pay gaps among highly educated professionals — Compensation components do matter
by Grund, Christian
- 127-137 How long and how much? Learning about the design of wage subsidies from policy changes and discontinuities
by Sjögren, Anna & Vikström, Johan
- 138-151 Mobility across firms and occupations among graduates from apprenticeship
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie & Zwiener, Hanna
- 152-161 Making work pay for the indebted? Assessing the effects of debt services on welfare recipients
by Koning, Pierre
2015, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-12 Mental health and education decisions
by Cornaglia, Francesca & Crivellaro, Elena & McNally, Sandra
- 13-25 Trade union membership and sickness absence: Evidence from a sick pay reform
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 26-40 Working while studying? Student aid design and socioeconomic achievement disparities in higher education
by Avdic, Daniel & Gartell, Marie
- 41-54 Sickness insurance and spousal labour supply
by Olsson, Martin & Skogman Thoursie, Peter
- 55-65 Does school type affect cognitive and non-cognitive development in children? Evidence from Australian primary schools
by Nghiem, Hong Son & Nguyen, Ha Trong & Khanam, Rasheda & Connelly, Luke B.
- 66-71 The black–white wage gap among young women in 1990 vs. 2011: The role of selection and educational attainment
by Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan
- 72-80 Married with children: What remains when observable biases are removed from the reported male marriage wage premium
by de Linde Leonard, Megan & Stanley, T.D.
- 81-93 Wage dynamics in the presence of unobserved individual and job heterogeneity
by Hospido, Laura
- 94-110 Constrained firms, not subsistence activities: Evidence on capital returns and accumulation in Peruvian microenterprises
by Dodlova, Marina & Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann
- 111-120 Worried sick? Worker responses to a financial shock
by Bratberg, Espen & Monstad, Karin
2015, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-14 The supply and demand of motivated labor: When should we expect to see nonprofit wage gaps?
by Jones, Daniel B.
- 15-26 Physical appearance and earnings, hair color matters
by Dechter, Evgenia Kogan
- 27-43 Social contacts and referrals in a labor market with on-the-job search
by Zaharieva, Anna
- 44-56 Money v.s. prestige: Cultural attitudes and occupational choices
by Zhan, Crystal
- 57-66 Does employer learning vary by schooling attainment? The answer depends on how career start dates are defined
by Light, Audrey & McGee, Andrew
- 67-85 Do interventions targeted at micro-entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized firms create jobs? A systematic review of the evidence for low and middle income countries
by Grimm, Michael & Paffhausen, Anna Luisa
- 86-98 The returns to occupational foreign language use: Evidence from Germany
by Stöhr, Tobias
- 99-111 Cohort size and youth earnings: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Morin, Louis-Philippe
- 112-121 Job assignment with multivariate skills and the Peter Principle
by Brilon, Stefanie
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-13 The impacts of vocational rehabilitation
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 14-26 Stricter employment protection and firms' incentives to sponsor training: The case of French older workers
by Messe, Pierre-Jean & Rouland, Bénédicte
- 27-44 Semiparametric decomposition of the gender achievement gap: An application for Turkey
by Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Seiberlich, Ruben R.
- 45-60 Wage premia for newly hired employees
by Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk
- 61-71 The effect of temporary in-work support on employment retention: Evidence from a field experiment
by Dorsett, Richard
- 72-83 Does placing children in foster care increase their adult criminality?
by Lindquist, Matthew J. & Santavirta, Torsten
- 84-102 Which firms create the most jobs in developing countries? Evidence from Tunisia
by Rijkers, Bob & Arouri, Hassen & Freund, Caroline & Nucifora, Antonio
- 103-116 How much is a green card worth? Evidence from Mexican men who marry women born in the U.S
by Chi, Miao & Drewianka, Scott
- 117-128 The impact of training vouchers on low-skilled workers
by Hidalgo, Diana & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand
- 129-140 Intertemporal substitution in maternal labor supply: Evidence using state school entrance age laws
by Barua, Rashmi
- 141-161 The lifetime earnings premium in the public sector: The view from Europe
by Dickson, Matt & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène
- 162-173 The significance of firm and occupation specific human capital for hiring and promotions
by Kwon, Illoong & Meyersson Milgrom, Eva M.
- 174-187 Causal effects of mathematics
by Falch, Torberg & Nyhus, Ole Henning & Strøm, Bjarne
- 188-204 Academic honors and performance
by Chan, Ho Fai & Frey, Bruno S. & Gallus, Jana & Torgler, Benno
- 205-217 Awards at work
by Neckermann, Susanne & Cueni, Reto & Frey, Bruno S.
2014, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-3 The dynamics of the research agenda in labour economics
by Hartog, Joop
- 4-11 Labor demand research: Toward a better match between better theory and better data
by Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro & Varejão, José
- 13-19 Developments in economics of education research
by Machin, Stephen
- 22-29 Search, flows, job creations and destructions
by Cahuc, Pierre
- 32-40 Gender and the labor market: What have we learned from field and lab experiments?
by Azmat, Ghazala & Petrongolo, Barbara
- 43-50 The economics of international migration: A short history of the debate
by Hatton, Timothy J.
- 53-58 Wage determination and imperfect competition
by Booth, Alison L.
- 62-69 What do labor market institutions do?
by Holmlund, Bertil
- 71-85 Behavioral labor economics: Advances and future directions
by Dohmen, Thomas
- 88-97 From micro data to causality: Forty years of empirical labor economics
by van der Klaauw, Bas
- 98-108 The perils of peer effects
by Angrist, Joshua D.
- 109-112 Firms and their networks
by Kramarz, Francis
- 113-128 Freeing the Italian school system
by Ichino, Andrea & Tabellini, Guido
- 129-142 Sweden's school choice reform and equality of opportunity
by Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus & Wondratschek, Verena
- 143-153 Teaching practices and cognitive skills
by Bietenbeck, Jan
- 154-163 The risk and return of human capital investments
by Koerselman, Kristian & Uusitalo, Roope
- 164-175 Parents' risk aversion and children's educational attainment
by Checchi, Daniele & Fiorio, Carlo V. & Leonardi, Marco
- 176-184 New evidence on the relationship between risk attitudes and self-employment
by Skriabikova, Olga J. & Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben
- 185-200 A comparison of upward and downward intergenerational mobility in Canada, Sweden and the United States
by Corak, Miles & Lindquist, Matthew J. & Mazumder, Bhashkar
- 201-211 Earnings and labour market volatility in Britain, with a transatlantic comparison
by Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 212-222 Do better pre-migration skills accelerate immigrants' wage assimilation?
by Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Toomet, Ott & Hochfellner, Daniela
- 223-233 The causal effect of trade on migration: Evidence from countries of the Euro-Mediterranean partnership
by Campaniello, Nadia
- 234-244 Labor supply consequences of family taxation: Evidence from the Czech Republic
by Kalíšková, Klára
- 245-264 Unemployment insurance and management of the older workforce in a dual labor market: Evidence from France
by Baguelin, Olivier & Remillon, Delphine
- 265-281 Assessing the impact of the maternity capital policy in Russia
by Slonimczyk, Fabián & Yurko, Anna
- 282-288 Beneath the surface: The decline in gender injury gap
by Razzolini, Tiziano & Leombruni, Roberto & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & Pagliero, Mario
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-13 Dual labour markets and the tenure distribution: Reducing severance pay or introducing a single contract
by Ignacio García Pérez, J. & Osuna, Victoria
- 14-27 The impact of immigration on the French labor market: Why so different?
by Ortega, Javier & Verdugo, Gregory
- 28-40 Ethnic segregation in Germany
by Glitz, Albrecht
- 41-48 Wage bargaining or wage posting? Evidence from the employers' side
by Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus
- 49-61 Free to Move? A Network Analytic Approach for Learning the Limits to Job Mobility
by Schmutte, Ian M.
- 62-71 Exams, districts, and intergenerational mobility: Evidence from South Korea
by Lee, Yong Suk
- 72-82 Getting to work: Experimental evidence on job search and transportation costs
by Phillips, David C.
- 83-90 Do high school peers have persistent effects on college attainment and other life outcomes?
by Bifulco, Robert & Fletcher, Jason M. & Oh, Sun Jung & Ross, Stephen L.
- 91-101 The labor force effects of unplanned childbearing
by Nuevo-Chiquero, Ana
2014, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-13 Dynamic incentive effects of relative performance pay: A field experiment
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Verbeke, Willem
- 14-23 The lifetime earnings premia of different majors: Correcting for selection based on cognitive, noncognitive, and unobserved factors
by Webber, Douglas A.
- 24-40 Primary school availability and middle school education in rural China
by Li, Li & Liu, Haoming
- 41-57 Skills and the evolution of wage inequality
by Capatina, Elena
- 58-69 The contribution of human capital variables to changes in the wage distribution function
by Ghosh, Pallab Kumar
- 70-83 Worker flows in Germany: Inspecting the time aggregation bias
by Nordmeier, Daniela
- 84-95 Cross-assignment discrimination in pay: A test case of major league baseball
by Bodvarsson, Őrn B. & Papps, Kerry L. & Sessions, John G.
- 96-109 Does risk matter for occupational choices? Experimental evidence from an African labour market
by Falco, Paolo
- 110-130 Entrepreneurship programs in developing countries: A meta regression analysis
by Cho, Yoonyoung & Honorati, Maddalena
- 131-144 The great compression of the French wage structure, 1969–2008
by Verdugo, Gregory
2014, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-15 Product market integration and wage bargaining institutions
by Santoni, Michele
- 16-29 Turbulence, training and unemployment
by Belan, Pascal & Chéron, Arnaud
- 30-43 Income taxation, labour supply and housework: A discrete choice model for French couples
by Kabátek, Jan & van Soest, Arthur & Stancanelli, Elena
- 44-55 Job polarization in aging economies
by Moreno-Galbis, Eva & Sopraseuth, Thepthida
- 56-70 Divorce laws and fertility
by Bellido, Héctor & Marcén, Miriam
- 71-82 Education and its effects on income and mortality of men aged sixty-five and over in Great Britain
by Dorsett, Richard & Lui, Silvia & Weale, Martin
- 83-98 The effects of savings on reservation wages and search effort
by Lammers, Marloes
2014, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-10 The co-twin methodology and returns to schooling — testing a critical assumption
by Sandewall, Örjan & Cesarini, David & Johannesson, Magnus
- 11-25 Cross country differences in job reallocation: The role of industry, firm size and regulations
by Haltiwanger, John & Scarpetta, Stefano & Schweiger, Helena
- 26-33 The effect of abolishing university tuition costs: Evidence from Ireland
by Denny, Kevin
- 34-42 Collective versus decentralized wage bargaining and the efficient allocation of resources
by Cai, Xiaoming & Gautier, Pieter A. & Teulings, Coen N. & Watanabe, Makoto
- 43-54 Returns to MBA quality: Pecuniary and non-pecuniary returns to peers, faculty, and institution quality
by Grove, Wayne A. & Hussey, Andrew
- 55-71 A search model with endogenous job destruction and discrimination: Why equal wage policies may not eliminate wage disparity
by Lanning, Jonathan A.
- 72-80 Statistical discrimination from composition effects in the market for low-skilled workers
by Masters, Adrian
- 81-93 The quality of immigrant source country educational outcomes: Do they matter in the receiving country?
by Li, Qing & Sweetman, Arthur
- 94-102 Flexible prices, labor market frictions and the response of employment to technology shocks
by Mandelman, Federico S. & Zanetti, Francesco
2013, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-11 Financial incentives and study duration in higher education
by Gunnes, Trude & Kirkebøen, Lars J. & Rønning, Marte
- 12-24 Employment policies, hiring practices and firm performance
by Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara
- 25-34 Workfare for the old and long-term unemployed
by Bennmarker, Helge & Skans, Oskar Nordström & Vikman, Ulrika
- 35-48 The effect of education on fertility: Evidence from a compulsory schooling reform
by Cygan-Rehm, Kamila & Maeder, Miriam
- 49-62 Causal effects on employment after first birth — A dynamic treatment approach
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Sommerfeld, Katrin & Steffes, Susanne
- 63-75 The economic impact of taking short parental leave: Evaluation of a French reform
by Joseph, Olivier & Pailhé, Ariane & Recotillet, Isabelle & Solaz, Anne
- 76-85 Exporting, skills and wage inequality
by Klein, Michael W. & Moser, Christoph & Urban, Dieter M.
- 86-97 House lock and structural unemployment
by Valletta, Robert G.
- 98-109 Labour supply effects of early retirement provision
by Vestad, Ola Lotherington
- 110-122 Institutional determinants of intergenerational education transmission — Comparing alternative mechanisms for natives and immigrants
by Bauer, Philipp C. & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 123-140 Overeducation at the start of the career: Stepping stone or trap?
by Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Verhaest, Dieter
- 141-152 The impact of potential labor supply on licensing exam difficulty
by Pagliero, Mario
- 153-157 A note on parental time allocation
by Minagawa, Junichi & Upmann, Thorsten
2013, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-11 Technological change and wage premiums: Historical evidence from linked employer–employee data
by Hynninen, Sanna-Mari & Ojala, Jari & Pehkonen, Jaakko
- 12-22 Do menstrual problems explain gender gaps in absenteeism and earnings?
by Herrmann, Mariesa A. & Rockoff, Jonah E.
- 23-38 The effect of health on earnings: Quasi-experimental evidence from commuting accidents
by Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina
- 39-47 Intergenerational earnings mobility: A new decomposition of investment and endowment effects
by Cardak, Buly A. & Johnston, David W. & Martin, Vance L.
- 48-57 The pay gap of temporary agency workers — Does the temp sector experience pay off?
by Jahn, Elke J. & Pozzoli, Dario
- 58-67 The effectiveness of active labor market policies: Evidence from a social experiment using non-parametric bounds
by Vikström, Johan & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
- 68-85 Non-cognitive skill formation in poor neighbourhoods of urban India
by Krishnan, Pramila & Krutikova, Sofya
- 86-96 Stature and life-time labor market outcomes: Accounting for unobserved differences
by Böckerman, Petri & Vainiomäki, Jari
- 97-106 A re-examination of the social returns to education: Evidence from U.S. cities
by Sand, Benjamin M.
- 107-115 Marriage wage premium in a search equilibrium
by Bonilla, Roberto & Kiraly, Francis
- 116-124 Labor union bargaining and firm organizational structure
by Chongvilaivan, Aekapol & Hur, Jung & Riyanto, Yohanes E.
- 125-136 Trapped at home: The effect of mothers' temporary labor market exits on their subsequent work career
by Drange, Nina & Rege, Mari
- 137-150 Job loss and disability insurance
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Fevang, Elisabeth & Røed, Knut
- 151-160 New casinos and local labor markets: Evidence from Canada
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Marchand, Joseph
- 161-169 The ins and outs of unemployment in a two-tier labor market
by Silva, José I. & Vázquez-Grenno, Javier
- 170-179 Relative consumption, working time, and trade unions
by Goerke, Laszlo & Hillesheim, Inga
- 180-195 Trade openness, labour institutions and flexibilisation: Theory and evidence from India
by Saha, Bibhas & Sen, Kunal & Maiti, Dibyendu
- 196-204 The elasticity of labor supply to the firm over the business cycle
by Depew, Briggs & Sørensen, Todd A.
- 205-216 A gift of time
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Lee, Jungmin & Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 217-229 Labor-market volatility in a matching model with worker heterogeneity and endogenous separations
by Chassamboulli, Andri
- 230-243 The wage effects of not-for-profit and for-profit certifications: Better data, somewhat different results
by Lang, Kevin & Weinstein, Russell
- 244-252 Working time preferences, hours mismatch and well-being of couples: Are there spillovers?
by Wunder, Christoph & Heineck, Guido
- 253-263 Parental unemployment and children's happiness: A longitudinal study of young people's well-being in unemployed households
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Vernoit, James
- 264-276 Minimum wage in a deflationary economy: The Japanese experience, 1994–2003
by Kambayashi, Ryo & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yamada, Ken
- 277-292 Long-term absenteeism and moral hazard—Evidence from a natural experiment
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 293-304 The effect of noncognitive ability on the earnings of young men: A distributional analysis with measurement error correction
by Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan
- 305-322 Health and the double burden of full-time work and informal care provision — Evidence from administrative data
by Schmitz, Hendrik & Stroka, Magdalena A.
- 323-338 Unobserved heterogeneity and risk in wage variance: Does more schooling reduce earnings risk?
by Mazza, Jacopo & van Ophem, Hans & Hartog, Joop
- 339-353 Immigrant economic assimilation: Evidence from UK longitudinal data between 1978 and 2006
by Lemos, Sara
- 354-362 Unemployment and household values: Distribution sensitive measures of unemployment
by Nolen, Patrick
2013, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-19 Structural unemployment and the costs of firm entry and exit
by Janiak, Alexandre