2017, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-14 The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations
by Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Vlachos, Jonas
- 15-34 Increased instruction hours and the widening gap in student performance
by Huebener, Mathias & Kuger, Susanne & Marcus, Jan
- 35-47 How does education improve cognitive skills? Instructional time versus timing of instruction
by Dahmann, Sarah C.
- 48-63 Behavioral barriers transitioning to college
by French, Robert & Oreopoulos, Philip
- 64-74 Do you dare? The effect of economic conditions on entrepreneurship among college graduates
by Beiler, Hendrik
- 75-95 Microfinance beyond self-employment: Evidence for firms in Bulgaria
by Erhardt, Eva Christine
- 96-106 Working hours and productivity
by Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan
- 107-123 Top earnings inequality and the gender pay gap: Canada, Sweden, and the United Kingdom
by Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael
- 124-137 Children and the gender gap in management
by Hardoy, Inés & Schøne, Pål & Østbakken, Kjersti Misje
- 138-148 Information, financial aid and training participation: Evidence from a randomized field experiment
by Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus
- 149-162 Minimum wage effects on firm-provided and worker-initiated training
by Hara, Hiromi
- 163-181 The effects of minimum wages on firm-financed apprenticeship training
by Schumann, Mathias
- 182-201 The impact of participation in job creation schemes in turbulent times
by Bergemann, Annette & Pohlan, Laura & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 202-215 Making disability work? The effects of financial incentives on partially disabled workers
by Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten
- 216-231 Pension incentives and early retirement
by Engels, Barbara & Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter
2017, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-13 The labor supply of undocumented immigrants
by Borjas, George J.
- 14-25 Unobservable, but unimportant? The relevance of usually unobserved variables for the evaluation of labor market policies
by Caliendo, Marco & Mahlstedt, Robert & Mitnik, Oscar A.
- 26-46 Dual labor markets and labor protection in an estimated search and matching model
by Tejada, Mauricio M.
- 47-63 High wage workers and high wage peers
by Battisti, Michele
- 64-76 The impact of employment protection on temporary employment: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
by Hijzen, Alexander & Mondauto, Leopoldo & Scarpetta, Stefano
- 77-93 Employment protection and the market for innovations
by Bastgen, A. & Holzner, C.L.
- 94-109 ‘Hate at First Sight’: Evidence of consumer discrimination against African-Americans in the US
by Laouénan, Morgane
- 110-117 Productivity dynamics, performance feedback and group incentives in a sales organization
by Aakvik, Arild & Hansen, Frank & Torsvik, Gaute
- 118-130 Learning about match quality: Information flows and labor market outcomes
by Sengul, Gonul
- 131-149 Household labour supply and the marriage market in the UK, 1991-2008
by Goussé, Marion & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Robin, Jean-Marc
- 150-165 Mental health and productivity at work: Does what you do matter?
by Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Wooden, Mark
- 166-176 The recent decline of single quarter jobs
by Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R.
- 177-188 How does pension eligibility affect labor supply in couples?
by Lalive, Rafael & Parrotta, Pierpaolo
- 189-199 Technological innovations in monitoring and evaluation: Evidence of performance impacts among Major League Baseball umpires
by Mills, Brian M.
- 200-210 Born to run behind? Persisting birth month effects on earnings
by Røed Larsen, Erling & Solli, Ingeborg F.
- 211-226 The downside of good peers: How classroom composition differentially affects men's and women's STEM persistence
by Fischer, Stefanie
2017, Volume 45, Issue C
- 5-16 When evidence is not enough: Findings from a randomized evaluation of Evidence-Based Literacy Instruction (EBLI)
by Jacob, Brian
- 17-25 Reading enjoyment and reading skills: Lessons from an experiment with first grade children
by Goux, Dominique & Gurgand, Marc & Maurin, Eric
- 26-39 Does professional development of preschool teachers improve children's socio-emotional outcomes?
by Jensen, Bente & Jensen, Peter & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz
- 40-58 Early skill formation and the efficiency of parental investment: A randomized controlled trial of home visiting
by Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm & Heckman, James J. & Logue, Caitriona & Moon, Seong Hyeok
- 59-78 Gender-specific effects of early childhood intervention: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial
by Sandner, Malte & Jungmann, Tanja
- 79-91 The effects of financial aid and returns information in selective and less selective schools: Experimental evidence from Chile
by Busso, Matias & Dinkelman, Taryn & Claudia Martínez, A. & Romero, Dario
- 92-106 The effect of incentives on sustainable behavior: evidence from a field experiment
by Huber, Laura Rosendahl & Sloof, Randolph & Van Praag, Mirjam
- 107-115 Do public health interventions crowd out private health investments? Malaria control policies in Eritrea
by Armand, Alex & Carneiro, Pedro & Locatelli, Andrea & Mihreteab, Selam & Keating, Joseph
- 116-130 Learning and earning: Evidence from a randomized evaluation in India
by Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha
- 131-142 Can arts-based interventions enhance labor market outcomes among youth? Evidence from a randomized trial in Rio de Janeiro
by Calero, Carla & Gonzalez Diez, Veronica & Soares, Yuri S.D. & Kluve, Jochen & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique
- 143-157 On the effect of the costs of operating formally: New experimental evidence
by Galiani, Sebastian & Meléndez, Marcela & Ahumada, Camila Navajas
- 158-168 Is there a rationale to contact the unemployed right from the start? Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Landeghem, Bert Van & Cörvers, Frank & Grip, Andries de
- 169-187 Do public or private providers of employment services matter for employment? Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Rehwald, Kai & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
2017, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-12 Lifecycle variation, errors-in-variables bias and nonlinearities in intergenerational income transmission: new evidence from Canada
by Chen, Wen-Hao & Ostrovsky, Yuri & Piraino, Patrizio
- 13-26 Informal sector under saving: A positive analysis of labour market policies
by Flórez, Luz A.
- 27-50 Raising the standard: Minimum wages and firm productivity
by Riley, Rebecca & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara
- 51-68 Worker reallocation across occupations: Confronting data with theory
by Lalé, Etienne
- 69-88 The gender gap in college major: Revisiting the role of pre-college factors
by Speer, Jamin D.
- 89-105 Heterogeneous returns to education over the wage distribution: Who profits the most?
by Balestra, Simone & Backes-Gellner, Uschi
- 106-121 Advising students on their field of study: Evidence from a French University reform
by Pistolesi, Nicolas
- 122-132 Women's economic opportunities and the intra-household production of child human capital
by Bruins, Marianne
- 133-150 Achievement effects of individual performance incentives in a teacher merit pay tournament
by Brehm, Margaret & Imberman, Scott A. & Lovenheim, Michael F.
- 151-160 The positive influence of female college students on their male peers
by Hill, Andrew J.
- 161-176 Re-employment expectations and realisations: Prediction errors and behavioural responses
by Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schatz, Sonja G.
- 177-191 Working conditions and regulation
by Weinschenk, Philipp
- 192-217 Peer delinquency and student achievement in middle school
by Ahn, Tom & Trogdon, Justin G.
- 218-230 Coworker networks in the labour market
by Glitz, Albrecht
2016, Volume 43, Issue C
- 6-28 Benefits from delay? The effect of abortion availability on young women and their children
by Mølland, Eirin
- 29-41 Reproductive rights and the career plans of U.S. college freshmen
by Steingrimsdottir, Herdis
- 42-54 Racial and ethnic infant mortality gaps and the role of socio-economic status
by Elder, Todd E. & Goddeeris, John H. & Haider, Steven J.
- 55-71 The length of maternity leave and family health
by Beuchert, Louise Voldby & Humlum, Maria Knoth & Vejlin, Rune
- 72-86 The youngest get the pill: ADHD misdiagnosis in Germany, its regional correlates and international comparison
by Schwandt, Hannes & Wuppermann, Amelie
- 87-105 Sex, drugs, and ADHD: The effects of ADHD pharmacological treatment on teens' risky behaviors
by Chorniy, Anna & Kitashima, Leah
- 106-121 Education and cancer risk
by Leuven, Edwin & Plug, Erik & Rønning, Marte
- 122-128 Profiting from presenteeism? Effects of an enforced activation policy on firm profits
by Godøy, Anna
- 129-150 Long-term consequences of workplace bullying on sickness absence
by Mundbjerg Eriksen, Tine L. & Hogh, Annie & Hansen, Åse Marie
- 151-158 Health insurance reform and part-time work: Evidence from Massachusetts
by Dillender, Marcus O. & Heinrich, Carolyn J. & Houseman, Susan N.
- 159-170 Demanding occupations and the retirement age
by Vermeer, Niels & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & Van Soest, Arthur
- 171-185 The impact of acute health shocks on the labour supply of older workers: Evidence from sixteen European countries
by Trevisan, Elisabetta & Zantomio, Francesca
- 186-200 Health shocks, disability and work
by Lindeboom, Maarten & Llena-Nozal, Ana & van der Klaauw, Bas
2016, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-15 Lifetime inequality measures for an emerging economy: The case of Chile
by Tejada, Mauricio M.
- 16-29 The effect of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on unemployment exits to work and match quality in France
by Le Barbanchon, Thomas
- 30-42 Labor markets with endogenous job referral networks: Theory and empirical evidence
by Schmutte, Ian M.
- 43-63 The effect of involuntary maternal job loss on children's behaviour and non-cognitive skills
by Peter, Frauke
- 64-75 After-school care and parents' labor supply
by Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra
- 76-86 A simple diagnostic to investigate instrument validity and heterogeneous effects when using a single instrument
by Dieterle, Steven G. & Snell, Andy
- 87-100 Family migration and relative earnings potentials
by Foged, Mette
- 101-122 The public sector wage premium in Spain: Evidence from longitudinal administrative data
by Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique
- 123-137 Commitment in the household: Evidence from the effect of inheritances on the labor supply of older married couples
by Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan M.
- 138-150 One size fits all? The effects of teachers' cognitive and social abilities on student achievement
by Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas
- 151-158 Share capitalism and worker wellbeing
by Bryson, Alex & Clark, Andrew E. & Freeman, Richard B. & Green, Colin P.
- 159-176 Sanctions and the exit from unemployment in two different benefit schemes
by Busk, Henna
- 177-193 Earnings exemptions for unemployed workers: The relationship between marginal employment, unemployment duration and job quality
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 194-202 Do women prefer female bosses?
by Artz, Benjamin & Taengnoi, Sarinda
- 203-212 Signals matter? Large retirement responses to limited financial incentives
by Cribb, Jonathan & Emmerson, Carl & Tetlow, Gemma
- 213-220 On the firms’ component of wage dispersion: Endogenous effort versus search frictions
by Masters, Adrian
- 221-237 Monopsony, minimum wages and migration
by Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank
2016, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-8 Estimating immigrant earnings profiles when migrations are temporary
by Dustmann, Christian & Görlach, Joseph-Simon
- 9-19 School reforms and pupil performance
by Eyles, Andrew & Hupkau, Claudia & Machin, Stephen
- 20-31 Human capital: Linking behavior to rational choice via dual process theory
by MacLeod, W Bentley
- 32-46 Learning from the Great Divergence in unemployment in Europe during the crisis
by Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F.
- 47-60 From LATE to MTE: Alternative methods for the evaluation of policy interventions
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Dustmann, Christian & Raute, Anna & Schönberg, Uta
- 61-76 Ill Communication: Technology, distraction & student performance
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Murphy, Richard
- 77-89 A simple recipe: The effect of a prenatal nutrition program on child health at birth
by Haeck, Catherine & Lefebvre, Pierre
- 90-103 Mozart or Pelé? The effects of adolescents' participation in music and sports
by Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael
- 104-119 Foreign human capital and the earnings gap between immigrants and Canadian-born workers
by Fortin, Nicole & Lemieux, Thomas & Torres, Javier
- 120-134 The dual avenues of labor market signaling
by Waldman, Michael
- 135-148 University prestige, performance evaluation, and promotion: Estimating the employer learning model using personnel datasets
by Araki, Shota & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Onozuka, Yuki
- 149-161 Has performance pay increased wage inequality in Britain?
by Bryan, Mark & Bryson, Alex
- 162-176 Scars of recessions in a rigid labor market
by Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna
- 177-193 The consumption response to temporary layoffs and hours losses
by Lepage-Saucier, Nicolas
- 194-203 The effect of job loss on health: Evidence from biomarkers
by Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Crimmins, Eileen M. & Hurd, Michael D.
- 204-227 Optimal unemployment benefits in the presence of informal labor markets
by Gonzalez-Rozada, Martin & Ruffo, Hernán
- 228-245 Job insecurity, unemployment insurance and on-the-job search. Evidence from older American workers
by Gutierrez, Italo A.
- 246-265 Effects of the unemployment insurance work test on long-term employment outcomes
by Lachowska, Marta & Meral, Merve & Woodbury, Stephen A.
- 266-279 Heterogeneous impacts on earnings from an early effort in labor market programs
by Sørensen, Kenneth Lykke
- 280-290 The role of wealth in the start-up decision of new self-employed: Evidence from a pension policy reform
by Li, Yue & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & Hochguertel, Stefan & Bloemen, Hans
- 291-303 Employer accommodation and labor supply of disabled workers
by Hill, Matthew J. & Maestas, Nicole & Mullen, Kathleen J.
- 304-317 Assessing the effects of disability insurance experience rating. The case of The Netherlands
by de Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre
- 318-332 Who really benefits from export processing zones? Evidence from Nicaraguan municipalities
by Picarelli, Nathalie
- 333-347 Downskilling: changes in employer skill requirements over the business cycle
by Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Shoag, Daniel & Ballance, Joshua
- 348-362 Which firms create fixed-term employment? Evidence from Portugal
by Damas de Matos, Ana & Parent, Daniel
- 363-377 The shifting job tenure distribution
by Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R.
2016, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-24 Health insurance as a productive factor
by Dizioli, Allan & Pinheiro, Roberto
- 25-36 Can working hour reduction save workers?
by Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Yong-Kwan
- 37-42 Gradual collective wage bargaining
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Luttens, Roland Iwan
- 43-56 What mom and dad’s match means for junior: Marital sorting and child outcomes
by Edwards, Ryan D. & Roff, Jennifer
2016, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-10 Estimating effects of school quality using multiple proxies
by Bernal, Pedro & Mittag, Nikolas & Qureshi, Javaeria A.
- 11-34 Wage mobility in East and West Germany
by Riphahn, Regina T. & Schnitzlein, Daniel D.
- 35-54 The response of household wealth to the risk of job loss: Evidence from differences in severance payments
by Barceló, Cristina & Villanueva, Ernesto
- 55-67 Quitting and peer effects at work
by Rosaz, Julie & Slonim, Robert & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 68-87 Expansion of higher education, employment and wages: Evidence from the Russian Transition
by Kyui, Natalia
- 88-98 Occupational skills and labour market progression of married immigrant women in Canada
by Adserà, Alícia & Ferrer, Ana
2016, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-11 Wealth effects on job preferences
by Haywood, Luke
- 12-23 The effects of pension changes on age of first benefit receipt: Regression discontinuity evidence from repatriated ethnic Germans
by Puhani, Patrick A. & Tabbert, Falko
- 24-36 Social effects in employer learning: An analysis of siblings
by Rao, Neel
- 37-46 College major, internship experience, and employment opportunities: Estimates from a résumé audit
by Nunley, John M. & Pugh, Adam & Romero, Nicholas & Seals, R. Alan
- 47-58 Non-contributory pensions
by Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Bando, Rosangela
- 59-80 Recovering the counterfactual wage distribution with selective return migration
by Biavaschi, Costanza
- 81-89 Optimal unemployment insurance: Consumption versus expenditure
by Campos, Rodolfo G. & Reggio, Iliana
- 90-105 Divorce: What does learning have to do with it?
by Marinescu, Ioana
- 106-120 Retirement, pension eligibility and home production
by Ciani, Emanuele
2015, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-12 Leaving school in an economic downturn and self-esteem across early and middle adulthood
by Maclean, Johanna Catherine & Hill, Terrence D.
- 13-27 Social program substitution and optimal policy
by Lawson, Nicholas
- 28-37 The Wage Response to Shocks: The Role of Inter-Occupational Labour Adjustment
by Tschopp, Jeanne
- 38-53 Validation of the discrete choice labor supply model by methods of the new tax responsiveness literature
by Thoresen, Thor O. & Vattø, Trine E.
- 54-76 Identifying the employment effect of invoking and changing the minimum wage: A spatial analysis of the UK
by Dolton, Peter & Bondibene, Chiara Rosazza & Stops, Michael
- 77-92 Financial incentives and labour market duality
by Berson, Clémence & Ferrari, Nicolas
- 93-98 “Phantom of the Opera” or “Sex and the City”? Historical amenities as sources of exogenous variation
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Breidenbach, Philipp & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 101-111 Growth in within graduate wage inequality: The role of subjects, cognitive skill dispersion and occupational concentration
by Lindley, Joanne & McIntosh, Steven
2015, Volume 36, Issue C
- 1-17 Optimal unemployment insurance: When search takes effort and money
by Schwartz, J.
- 18-34 Immigrants, domestic labor and women's retirement decisions
by Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina
- 35-47 Class-size reduction policies and the quality of entering teachers
by Dieterle, Steven G.
- 48-63 A tradable employment quota
by Akyol, Metin & Neugart, Michael & Pichler, Stefan
- 72-83 Parental leave reforms and the employment of new mothers: Quasi-experimental evidence from Japan
by Asai, Yukiko
- 84-98 The effects of family policy on maternal labor supply: Combining evidence from a structural model and a quasi-experimental approach
by Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 99-111 Does the cost of child care affect female labor market participation? An evaluation of a French reform of childcare subsidies
by Givord, Pauline & Marbot, Claire
- 112-123 Childcare subsidies and labour supply — Evidence from a large Dutch reform
by Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Jongen, Egbert L.W. & Muller, Paul
- 124-136 Full-time universal childcare in a context of low maternal employment: Quasi-experimental evidence from Spain
by Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 137-157 Canadian evidence on ten years of universal preschool policies: The good and the bad
by Haeck, Catherine & Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip
2015, Volume 35, Issue C
- 1-15 Labor market effects of sports and exercise: Evidence from Canadian panel data
by Lechner, Michael & Sari, Nazmi
- 16-25 An experimental study of sorting in group contests
by Brookins, Philip & Lightle, John P. & Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 26-52 The long term returns of attempting self-employment with regular employment as a fall back option
by Daly, Moira
- 53-62 Guest workers in the underground economy
by Djajić, Slobodan & Mesnard, Alice
- 63-76 Immigrant concentration in schools: Consequences for native and migrant students
by Schneeweis, Nicole
- 77-92 Time preferences and career investments
by van Huizen, Thomas & Alessie, Rob
- 93-107 Optimal labor market policy with search frictions and risk-averse workers
by Michau, Jean-Baptiste
- 108-122 Spillover effects of unionisation on non-members' wellbeing
by Haile, Getinet & Bryson, Alex & White, Michael
- 123-134 Firm market power and the earnings distribution
by Webber, Douglas A.
- 135-144 Childhood and family experiences and the social integration of young migrants
by Åslund, Olof & Böhlmark, Anders & Skans, Oskar Nordström
- 145-159 The effect of product market competition on job security
by Aparicio-Fenoll, Ainhoa
2015, Volume 34, Issue C
- 1-12 The Great Recession was not so great
by van Ours, Jan C.
- 13-25 Blissful ignorance? A natural experiment on the effect of feedback on students' performance
by Bandiera, Oriana & Larcinese, Valentino & Rasul, Imran
- 26-38 Promoting integration of immigrants: Effects of free child care on child enrollment and parental employment
by Drange, Nina & Telle, Kjetil
- 39-50 The earnings returns to graduating with honors — Evidence from law graduates
by Freier, Ronny & Schumann, Mathias & Siedler, Thomas
- 51-63 Is there a taste for racial discrimination amongst employers?
by Bryson, Alex & Chevalier, Arnaud
- 64-75 Educational spillovers and parental migration
by Clifton-Sprigg, Joanna
- 76-85 Language skills and labor market performance of immigrants in the Netherlands
by Yao, Yuxin & van Ours, Jan C.
- 86-99 Who gets to cross the border? The impact of mobility restrictions on labor flows in the West Bank
by Adnan, Wifag
- 100-117 Can the Dutch meet their own retirement expenditure goals?
by de Bresser, Jochem & Knoef, Marike
- 118-126 Gender pay gaps among highly educated professionals — Compensation components do matter
by Grund, Christian
- 127-137 How long and how much? Learning about the design of wage subsidies from policy changes and discontinuities
by Sjögren, Anna & Vikström, Johan
- 138-151 Mobility across firms and occupations among graduates from apprenticeship
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie & Zwiener, Hanna
- 152-161 Making work pay for the indebted? Assessing the effects of debt services on welfare recipients
by Koning, Pierre
2015, Volume 33, Issue C
- 1-12 Mental health and education decisions
by Cornaglia, Francesca & Crivellaro, Elena & McNally, Sandra
- 13-25 Trade union membership and sickness absence: Evidence from a sick pay reform
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 26-40 Working while studying? Student aid design and socioeconomic achievement disparities in higher education
by Avdic, Daniel & Gartell, Marie
- 41-54 Sickness insurance and spousal labour supply
by Olsson, Martin & Skogman Thoursie, Peter
- 55-65 Does school type affect cognitive and non-cognitive development in children? Evidence from Australian primary schools
by Nghiem, Hong Son & Nguyen, Ha Trong & Khanam, Rasheda & Connelly, Luke B.
- 66-71 The black–white wage gap among young women in 1990 vs. 2011: The role of selection and educational attainment
by Albrecht, James & van Vuuren, Aico & Vroman, Susan
- 72-80 Married with children: What remains when observable biases are removed from the reported male marriage wage premium
by de Linde Leonard, Megan & Stanley, T.D.
- 81-93 Wage dynamics in the presence of unobserved individual and job heterogeneity
by Hospido, Laura
- 94-110 Constrained firms, not subsistence activities: Evidence on capital returns and accumulation in Peruvian microenterprises
by Dodlova, Marina & Göbel, Kristin & Grimm, Michael & Lay, Jann
- 111-120 Worried sick? Worker responses to a financial shock
by Bratberg, Espen & Monstad, Karin
2015, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-14 The supply and demand of motivated labor: When should we expect to see nonprofit wage gaps?
by Jones, Daniel B.
- 15-26 Physical appearance and earnings, hair color matters
by Dechter, Evgenia Kogan
- 27-43 Social contacts and referrals in a labor market with on-the-job search
by Zaharieva, Anna
- 44-56 Money v.s. prestige: Cultural attitudes and occupational choices
by Zhan, Crystal
- 57-66 Does employer learning vary by schooling attainment? The answer depends on how career start dates are defined
by Light, Audrey & McGee, Andrew
- 67-85 Do interventions targeted at micro-entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized firms create jobs? A systematic review of the evidence for low and middle income countries
by Grimm, Michael & Paffhausen, Anna Luisa
- 86-98 The returns to occupational foreign language use: Evidence from Germany
by Stöhr, Tobias
- 99-111 Cohort size and youth earnings: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Morin, Louis-Philippe
- 112-121 Job assignment with multivariate skills and the Peter Principle
by Brilon, Stefanie
2014, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-13 The impacts of vocational rehabilitation
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 14-26 Stricter employment protection and firms' incentives to sponsor training: The case of French older workers
by Messe, Pierre-Jean & Rouland, Bénédicte
- 27-44 Semiparametric decomposition of the gender achievement gap: An application for Turkey
by Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Seiberlich, Ruben R.
- 45-60 Wage premia for newly hired employees
by Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk
- 61-71 The effect of temporary in-work support on employment retention: Evidence from a field experiment
by Dorsett, Richard
- 72-83 Does placing children in foster care increase their adult criminality?
by Lindquist, Matthew J. & Santavirta, Torsten