Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
2018, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-17 Speak better, do better? Education and health of migrants in the UK
by Aoki, Yu & Santiago, Lualhati
- 18-26 Comparing micro-evidence on rent sharing from two different econometric models
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques
- 27-39 Benefit reentitlement conditions in unemployment insurance schemes
by Andersen, Torben M. & Kristoffersen, Mark Strøm & Svarer, Michael
- 40-53 People versus machines: The impact of minimum wages on automatable jobs
by Lordan, Grace & Neumark, David
- 54-67 Resource shocks, employment, and gender: Evidence from the collapse of the UK coal industry
by Aragón, Fernando M. & Rud, Juan Pablo & Toews, Gerhard
- 68-73 Bidding for teams
by Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & Ritter, Moritz
- 74-82 Peer effects in marathon racing: The role of pace setters
by Emerson, Jamie & Hill, Brian
- 83-97 Earnings dynamics: The role of education throughout a worker’s career
by Braga, Breno
- 98-111 Youth-age characteristics as precursors of power couple formation and location choice
by Tano, Sofia & Nakosteen, Robert & Westerlund, Olle & Zimmer, Michael
- 112-121 Gender wage gaps and risky vs. secure employment: An experimental analysis
by Jung, SeEun & Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 122-131 Hiring costs and labor market tightness
by Muehlemann, Samuel & Strupler Leiser, Mirjam
- 132-146 The intergenerational transfer of the employment gender gap
by Haaland, Venke Furre & Rege, Mari & Telle, Kjetil & Votruba, Mark
- 147-148 Labour economics and crime
by Hjalmarsson, Randi & Lindquist, Matthew J.
- 149-159 Larrikin youth: Crime and Queensland's Earning or Learning reform
by Beatton, Tony & Kidd, Michael P. & Machin, Stephen & Sarkar, Dipanwita
- 160-177 The heterogeneous effects of education on crime: Evidence from Danish administrative twin data
by Bennett, Patrick
- 178-192 Education and criminal behavior: Insights from an expansion of upper secondary school
by Åslund, Olof & Grönqvist, Hans & Hall, Caroline & Vlachos, Jonas
- 193-209 Reprint of: Effects of maternal work incentives on youth crime
by Corman, Hope & Dave, Dhaval & Kalil, Ariel & Reichman, Nancy E.
- 210-230 The effects of local infrastructure investment on crime
by Montolio, Daniel
- 231-244 Unemployment shocks for individuals on the margin: Exploring recidivism effects
by Siwach, Garima
- 245-262 Does peacetime military service affect crime? New evidence from Denmark’s conscription lotteries
by Lyk-Jensen, Stéphanie Vincent
- 263-286 The effect of active labor market policies on crime: Incapacitation and program effects
by Fallesen, Peter & Geerdsen, Lars Pico & Imai, Susumu & Tranæs, Torben
2018, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-12 The impact of mass layoffs on the educational investments of working college students
by Ost, Ben & Pan, Weixiang & Webber, Doug
- 13-24 Serving the public interest in several ways: Theory and empirics
by Dur, Robert & van Lent, Max
- 25-37 Effectiveness of early retirement disincentives: Individual welfare, distributional and fiscal implications
by Bönke, Timm & Kemptner, Daniel & Lüthen, Holger
- 38-47 The role of parental cognitive ageing in the intergenerational mobility of cognitive abilities
by Conti, Valentina & Kopinska, Joanna
- 48-62 Seniority rules, worker mobility and wages: Evidence from multi-country linked employer-employee data
by Böckerman, Petri & Skedinger, Per & Uusitalo, Roope
- 63-85 Can't work or won't work: Quasi-experimental evidence on work search requirements for single parents
by Avram, Silvia & Brewer, Mike & Salvatori, Andrea
- 86-96 Why do married women work less in the UK than in France?
by de Muizon, Marc Jourdain
- 97-107 Occupational specificity: A new measurement based on training curricula and its effect on labor market outcomes
by Eggenberger, Christian & Rinawi, Miriam & Backes-Gellner, Uschi
- 108-120 The intergenerational transmission of liberal professions
by Aina, Carmen & Nicoletti, Cheti
- 121-135 Cognitive performance and labour market outcomes
by Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 136-151 The labor market impact of mobility restrictions: Evidence from the West Bank
by Calì, Massimiliano & Miaari, Sami H.
- 152-169 Immigrant educators and students’ academic achievement
by Seah, Kelvin KC
- 170-183 Personality, IQ, and lifetime earnings
by Gensowski, Miriam
- 184-201 Immigration and the public–private school choice
by Farre, Lidia & Ortega, Francesc & Tanaka, Ryuichi
- 202-226 Immigrants’ labor supply response to Food Stamp access
by East, Chloe N.
- 227-246 Can paid sick leave mandates reduce leave-taking?
by Stearns, Jenna & White, Corey
- 247-270 The retirement age and the hiring of senior workers
by Vigtel, Trond Christian
- 271-293 Prejudice and racial matches in employment
by Bond, Timothy N. & Lehmann, Jee-Yeon K.
- 294-306 Market-based tournaments: An experimental investigation
by Dickmanns, Lisa & Gürtler, Marc & Gürtler, Oliver
- 307-316 Unfairness at work: Well-being and quits
by D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Clark, Andrew E. & Barazzetta, Marta
- 317-339 Job polarization, technological change and routinization: Evidence for Portugal
by Fonseca, Tiago & Lima, Francisco & Pereira, Sonia C.
- 340-354 Do boys benefit from male teachers in elementary school? Evidence from administrative panel data
by Puhani, Patrick A.
2018, Volume 50, Issue C
- 3-19 Labor market reforms and unemployment dynamics
by Murtin, Fabrice & Robin, Jean-Marc
- 20-31 Loss of skill and labor market fluctuations
by Lalé, Etienne
- 32-44 Life cycle training and equilibrium unemployment
by Chéron, Arnaud & Terriau, Anthony
- 45-66 Racial discrimination in the U.S. labor market: Employment and wage differentials by skill
by Borowczyk-Martins, Daniel & Bradley, Jake & Tarasonis, Linas
- 67-79 Evidence on the relationship between recruiting and the starting wage
by Faberman, R. Jason & Menzio, Guido
- 80-86 Search intensity, wage dispersion and the minimum wage
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Moraga-González, José L.
- 87-91 Alternating offers with asymmetric information and the unemployment volatility puzzle
by Clerc, Pierrick
- 92-96 Reduced form wage equations in the credible bargaining model
by Boitier, Vincent & Lepetit, Antoine
- 97-111 A DMP model of intercity trade
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 112-127 On the optimal diversification of social networks in frictional labour markets with occupational mismatch
by Zaharieva, Anna
- 128-143 Unemployment and vacancy dynamics with imperfect financial markets
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Graber, Michael & Waelde, Klaus
- 144-155 Financial constraints in search equilibrium: Mortensen Pissarides meet Holmstrom and Tirole
by Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro & Moen, Espen R.
- 156-179 Time-varying job creation and macroeconomic shocks
by Guglielminetti, Elisa & Pouraghdam, Meradj
- 180-196 Disentangling goods, labor, and credit market frictions in three European economies
by Brzustowski, Thomas & Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Wasmer, Etienne
2017, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-13 All about balance? A test of the Jack-of-all-Trades theory using military enlistment data
by Aldén, Lina & Hammarstedt, Mats & Neuman, Emma
- 14-26 Couples’ retirement under individual pension design: A regression discontinuity study for France
by Stancanelli, Elena
- 27-41 Reconciling the divergence in aggregate U.S. wage series
by Champagne, Julien & Kurmann, André & Stewart, Jay
- 42-54 Dynamic treatment assignment and evaluation of active labor market policies
by Vikström, Johan
- 55-73 Earnings responses to social security contributions
by Neumann, M.
- 74-83 Monitoring and disincentives in containing paid sick leave
by D’Amuri, Francesco
- 84-94 The college earnings premium and changes in college enrollment: Testing models of expectation formation
by Dillon, Eleanor W.
- 95-105 The dynamics of solo self-employment: Persistence and transition to employership
by Lechmann, Daniel S.J. & Wunder, Christoph
- 106-127 Racial discrimination in the U.S. labor market: Employment and wage differentials by skill
by Borowczyk-Martins, Daniel & Bradley, Jake & Tarasonis, Linas
- 128-144 Effects of maternal work incentives on youth crime
by Corman, Hope & Dave, Dhaval & Kalil, Ariel & Reichman, Nancy E.
- 145-161 Women make houses, women make homes
by Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Khamis, Melanie & Yuksel, Mutlu
- 162-178 Collaboration and free-riding in team contests
by Büyükboyacı, Mürüvvet & Robbett, Andrea
2017, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-22 Cyclicality of wages and union power
by Morin, Annaïg
- 23-34 Partial disability and labor market adjustment: The case of Spain
by Silva, José I. & Vall-Castelló, Judit
- 35-53 Firm dynamics and employment protection: Evidence from sectoral data
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni
- 54-66 Productivity effects of air pollution: Evidence from professional soccer
by Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric
- 67-86 The extent and nature of downward nominal wage flexibility: An analysis of longitudinal worker/establishment data from Korea
by Park, Seonyoung & Shin, Donggyun
- 87-104 Returning to returns: Revisiting the British education evidence
by Dolton, Peter & Sandi, Matteo
- 105-119 Are starting wages reduced by an insurance premium for preventing wage decline? Testing the prediction of Harris and Holmstrom (1982)
by Hartog, Joop & Raposo, Pedro
- 120-143 The persistence of overeducation among recent graduates
by Meroni, Elena Claudia & Vera-Toscano, Esperanza
- 144-156 Can welfare conditionality combat high school dropout?
by Hernæs, Øystein & Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 157-167 Home-ownership and the Labour Market: Evidence from Rental Housing Market Deregulation
by Laamanen, Jani-Petri
- 168-182 Trends in earnings inequality and earnings instability among U.S. couples: How important is assortative matching?
by Hryshko, Dmytro & Juhn, Chinhui & McCue, Kristin
- 183-197 Competitive versus random search with bargaining: An empirical comparison
by Engelhardt, Bryan & Rupert, Peter
- 198-214 Routine-biased technical change: Panel evidence of task orientation and wage effects
by Ross, Matthew B.
- 215-230 College admissions decisions, educational outcomes, and family formation
by Humlum, Maria Knoth & Kristoffersen, Jannie H.G. & Vejlin, Rune
2017, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-14 The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations
by Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Vlachos, Jonas
- 15-34 Increased instruction hours and the widening gap in student performance
by Huebener, Mathias & Kuger, Susanne & Marcus, Jan
- 35-47 How does education improve cognitive skills? Instructional time versus timing of instruction
by Dahmann, Sarah C.
- 48-63 Behavioral barriers transitioning to college
by French, Robert & Oreopoulos, Philip
- 64-74 Do you dare? The effect of economic conditions on entrepreneurship among college graduates
by Beiler, Hendrik
- 75-95 Microfinance beyond self-employment: Evidence for firms in Bulgaria
by Erhardt, Eva Christine
- 96-106 Working hours and productivity
by Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan
- 107-123 Top earnings inequality and the gender pay gap: Canada, Sweden, and the United Kingdom
by Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael
- 124-137 Children and the gender gap in management
by Hardoy, Inés & Schøne, Pål & Østbakken, Kjersti Misje
- 138-148 Information, financial aid and training participation: Evidence from a randomized field experiment
by Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus
- 149-162 Minimum wage effects on firm-provided and worker-initiated training
by Hara, Hiromi
- 163-181 The effects of minimum wages on firm-financed apprenticeship training
by Schumann, Mathias
- 182-201 The impact of participation in job creation schemes in turbulent times
by Bergemann, Annette & Pohlan, Laura & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 202-215 Making disability work? The effects of financial incentives on partially disabled workers
by Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten
- 216-231 Pension incentives and early retirement
by Engels, Barbara & Geyer, Johannes & Haan, Peter
2017, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-13 The labor supply of undocumented immigrants
by Borjas, George J.
- 14-25 Unobservable, but unimportant? The relevance of usually unobserved variables for the evaluation of labor market policies
by Caliendo, Marco & Mahlstedt, Robert & Mitnik, Oscar A.
- 26-46 Dual labor markets and labor protection in an estimated search and matching model
by Tejada, Mauricio M.
- 47-63 High wage workers and high wage peers
by Battisti, Michele
- 64-76 The impact of employment protection on temporary employment: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
by Hijzen, Alexander & Mondauto, Leopoldo & Scarpetta, Stefano
- 77-93 Employment protection and the market for innovations
by Bastgen, A. & Holzner, C.L.
- 94-109 ‘Hate at First Sight’: Evidence of consumer discrimination against African-Americans in the US
by Laouénan, Morgane
- 110-117 Productivity dynamics, performance feedback and group incentives in a sales organization
by Aakvik, Arild & Hansen, Frank & Torsvik, Gaute
- 118-130 Learning about match quality: Information flows and labor market outcomes
by Sengul, Gonul
- 131-149 Household labour supply and the marriage market in the UK, 1991-2008
by Goussé, Marion & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Robin, Jean-Marc
- 150-165 Mental health and productivity at work: Does what you do matter?
by Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Wooden, Mark
- 166-176 The recent decline of single quarter jobs
by Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R.
- 177-188 How does pension eligibility affect labor supply in couples?
by Lalive, Rafael & Parrotta, Pierpaolo
- 189-199 Technological innovations in monitoring and evaluation: Evidence of performance impacts among Major League Baseball umpires
by Mills, Brian M.
- 200-210 Born to run behind? Persisting birth month effects on earnings
by Røed Larsen, Erling & Solli, Ingeborg F.
- 211-226 The downside of good peers: How classroom composition differentially affects men's and women's STEM persistence
by Fischer, Stefanie
2017, Volume 45, Issue C
- 5-16 When evidence is not enough: Findings from a randomized evaluation of Evidence-Based Literacy Instruction (EBLI)
by Jacob, Brian
- 17-25 Reading enjoyment and reading skills: Lessons from an experiment with first grade children
by Goux, Dominique & Gurgand, Marc & Maurin, Eric
- 26-39 Does professional development of preschool teachers improve children's socio-emotional outcomes?
by Jensen, Bente & Jensen, Peter & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz
- 40-58 Early skill formation and the efficiency of parental investment: A randomized controlled trial of home visiting
by Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm & Heckman, James J. & Logue, Caitriona & Moon, Seong Hyeok
- 59-78 Gender-specific effects of early childhood intervention: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial
by Sandner, Malte & Jungmann, Tanja
- 79-91 The effects of financial aid and returns information in selective and less selective schools: Experimental evidence from Chile
by Busso, Matias & Dinkelman, Taryn & Claudia Martínez, A. & Romero, Dario
- 92-106 The effect of incentives on sustainable behavior: evidence from a field experiment
by Huber, Laura Rosendahl & Sloof, Randolph & Van Praag, Mirjam
- 107-115 Do public health interventions crowd out private health investments? Malaria control policies in Eritrea
by Armand, Alex & Carneiro, Pedro & Locatelli, Andrea & Mihreteab, Selam & Keating, Joseph
- 116-130 Learning and earning: Evidence from a randomized evaluation in India
by Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha
- 131-142 Can arts-based interventions enhance labor market outcomes among youth? Evidence from a randomized trial in Rio de Janeiro
by Calero, Carla & Gonzalez Diez, Veronica & Soares, Yuri S.D. & Kluve, Jochen & Corseuil, Carlos Henrique
- 143-157 On the effect of the costs of operating formally: New experimental evidence
by Galiani, Sebastian & Meléndez, Marcela & Ahumada, Camila Navajas
- 158-168 Is there a rationale to contact the unemployed right from the start? Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Landeghem, Bert Van & Cörvers, Frank & Grip, Andries de
- 169-187 Do public or private providers of employment services matter for employment? Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Rehwald, Kai & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
2017, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-12 Lifecycle variation, errors-in-variables bias and nonlinearities in intergenerational income transmission: new evidence from Canada
by Chen, Wen-Hao & Ostrovsky, Yuri & Piraino, Patrizio
- 13-26 Informal sector under saving: A positive analysis of labour market policies
by Flórez, Luz A.
- 27-50 Raising the standard: Minimum wages and firm productivity
by Riley, Rebecca & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara
- 51-68 Worker reallocation across occupations: Confronting data with theory
by Lalé, Etienne
- 69-88 The gender gap in college major: Revisiting the role of pre-college factors
by Speer, Jamin D.
- 89-105 Heterogeneous returns to education over the wage distribution: Who profits the most?
by Balestra, Simone & Backes-Gellner, Uschi
- 106-121 Advising students on their field of study: Evidence from a French University reform
by Pistolesi, Nicolas
- 122-132 Women's economic opportunities and the intra-household production of child human capital
by Bruins, Marianne
- 133-150 Achievement effects of individual performance incentives in a teacher merit pay tournament
by Brehm, Margaret & Imberman, Scott A. & Lovenheim, Michael F.
- 151-160 The positive influence of female college students on their male peers
by Hill, Andrew J.
- 161-176 Re-employment expectations and realisations: Prediction errors and behavioural responses
by Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schatz, Sonja G.
- 177-191 Working conditions and regulation
by Weinschenk, Philipp
- 192-217 Peer delinquency and student achievement in middle school
by Ahn, Tom & Trogdon, Justin G.
- 218-230 Coworker networks in the labour market
by Glitz, Albrecht
2016, Volume 43, Issue C
- 6-28 Benefits from delay? The effect of abortion availability on young women and their children
by Mølland, Eirin
- 29-41 Reproductive rights and the career plans of U.S. college freshmen
by Steingrimsdottir, Herdis
- 42-54 Racial and ethnic infant mortality gaps and the role of socio-economic status
by Elder, Todd E. & Goddeeris, John H. & Haider, Steven J.
- 55-71 The length of maternity leave and family health
by Beuchert, Louise Voldby & Humlum, Maria Knoth & Vejlin, Rune
- 72-86 The youngest get the pill: ADHD misdiagnosis in Germany, its regional correlates and international comparison
by Schwandt, Hannes & Wuppermann, Amelie
- 87-105 Sex, drugs, and ADHD: The effects of ADHD pharmacological treatment on teens' risky behaviors
by Chorniy, Anna & Kitashima, Leah
- 106-121 Education and cancer risk
by Leuven, Edwin & Plug, Erik & Rønning, Marte
- 122-128 Profiting from presenteeism? Effects of an enforced activation policy on firm profits
by Godøy, Anna
- 129-150 Long-term consequences of workplace bullying on sickness absence
by Mundbjerg Eriksen, Tine L. & Hogh, Annie & Hansen, Åse Marie
- 151-158 Health insurance reform and part-time work: Evidence from Massachusetts
by Dillender, Marcus O. & Heinrich, Carolyn J. & Houseman, Susan N.
- 159-170 Demanding occupations and the retirement age
by Vermeer, Niels & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & Van Soest, Arthur
- 171-185 The impact of acute health shocks on the labour supply of older workers: Evidence from sixteen European countries
by Trevisan, Elisabetta & Zantomio, Francesca
- 186-200 Health shocks, disability and work
by Lindeboom, Maarten & Llena-Nozal, Ana & van der Klaauw, Bas
2016, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-15 Lifetime inequality measures for an emerging economy: The case of Chile
by Tejada, Mauricio M.
- 16-29 The effect of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on unemployment exits to work and match quality in France
by Le Barbanchon, Thomas
- 30-42 Labor markets with endogenous job referral networks: Theory and empirical evidence
by Schmutte, Ian M.
- 43-63 The effect of involuntary maternal job loss on children's behaviour and non-cognitive skills
by Peter, Frauke
- 64-75 After-school care and parents' labor supply
by Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra
- 76-86 A simple diagnostic to investigate instrument validity and heterogeneous effects when using a single instrument
by Dieterle, Steven G. & Snell, Andy
- 87-100 Family migration and relative earnings potentials
by Foged, Mette
- 101-122 The public sector wage premium in Spain: Evidence from longitudinal administrative data
by Hospido, Laura & Moral-Benito, Enrique
- 123-137 Commitment in the household: Evidence from the effect of inheritances on the labor supply of older married couples
by Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan M.
- 138-150 One size fits all? The effects of teachers' cognitive and social abilities on student achievement
by Grönqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas
- 151-158 Share capitalism and worker wellbeing
by Bryson, Alex & Clark, Andrew E. & Freeman, Richard B. & Green, Colin P.
- 159-176 Sanctions and the exit from unemployment in two different benefit schemes
by Busk, Henna
- 177-193 Earnings exemptions for unemployed workers: The relationship between marginal employment, unemployment duration and job quality
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 194-202 Do women prefer female bosses?
by Artz, Benjamin & Taengnoi, Sarinda
- 203-212 Signals matter? Large retirement responses to limited financial incentives
by Cribb, Jonathan & Emmerson, Carl & Tetlow, Gemma
- 213-220 On the firms’ component of wage dispersion: Endogenous effort versus search frictions
by Masters, Adrian
- 221-237 Monopsony, minimum wages and migration
by Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank
2016, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-8 Estimating immigrant earnings profiles when migrations are temporary
by Dustmann, Christian & Görlach, Joseph-Simon
- 9-19 School reforms and pupil performance
by Eyles, Andrew & Hupkau, Claudia & Machin, Stephen
- 20-31 Human capital: Linking behavior to rational choice via dual process theory
by MacLeod, W Bentley
- 32-46 Learning from the Great Divergence in unemployment in Europe during the crisis
by Boeri, Tito & Jimeno, Juan F.
- 47-60 From LATE to MTE: Alternative methods for the evaluation of policy interventions
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Dustmann, Christian & Raute, Anna & Schönberg, Uta
- 61-76 Ill Communication: Technology, distraction & student performance
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Murphy, Richard
- 77-89 A simple recipe: The effect of a prenatal nutrition program on child health at birth
by Haeck, Catherine & Lefebvre, Pierre
- 90-103 Mozart or Pelé? The effects of adolescents' participation in music and sports
by Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael
- 104-119 Foreign human capital and the earnings gap between immigrants and Canadian-born workers
by Fortin, Nicole & Lemieux, Thomas & Torres, Javier
- 120-134 The dual avenues of labor market signaling
by Waldman, Michael
- 135-148 University prestige, performance evaluation, and promotion: Estimating the employer learning model using personnel datasets
by Araki, Shota & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Onozuka, Yuki
- 149-161 Has performance pay increased wage inequality in Britain?
by Bryan, Mark & Bryson, Alex
- 162-176 Scars of recessions in a rigid labor market
by Cockx, Bart & Ghirelli, Corinna
- 177-193 The consumption response to temporary layoffs and hours losses
by Lepage-Saucier, Nicolas
- 194-203 The effect of job loss on health: Evidence from biomarkers
by Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Crimmins, Eileen M. & Hurd, Michael D.
- 204-227 Optimal unemployment benefits in the presence of informal labor markets
by Gonzalez-Rozada, Martin & Ruffo, Hernán
- 228-245 Job insecurity, unemployment insurance and on-the-job search. Evidence from older American workers
by Gutierrez, Italo A.
- 246-265 Effects of the unemployment insurance work test on long-term employment outcomes
by Lachowska, Marta & Meral, Merve & Woodbury, Stephen A.
- 266-279 Heterogeneous impacts on earnings from an early effort in labor market programs
by Sørensen, Kenneth Lykke
- 280-290 The role of wealth in the start-up decision of new self-employed: Evidence from a pension policy reform
by Li, Yue & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & Hochguertel, Stefan & Bloemen, Hans
- 291-303 Employer accommodation and labor supply of disabled workers
by Hill, Matthew J. & Maestas, Nicole & Mullen, Kathleen J.
- 304-317 Assessing the effects of disability insurance experience rating. The case of The Netherlands
by de Groot, Nynke & Koning, Pierre
- 318-332 Who really benefits from export processing zones? Evidence from Nicaraguan municipalities
by Picarelli, Nathalie
- 333-347 Downskilling: changes in employer skill requirements over the business cycle
by Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Shoag, Daniel & Ballance, Joshua
- 348-362 Which firms create fixed-term employment? Evidence from Portugal
by Damas de Matos, Ana & Parent, Daniel
- 363-377 The shifting job tenure distribution
by Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R.
2016, Volume 40, Issue C